The new ASSFAGGOTS

Holla Forums what's going to be the new ASSFAGGOTS?
A.
Overwatch clones
Such as Battleborn and Agents of mayhem
Or B.
destiny clones
Such as The Division and Dragon ball Xenoverse

nigga what

There isn't going to be a new one. DotA2 will just continue to rule the scene with its impeccable balance and high skill ceiling.

the fuck

anyway overwatch clones is the correct answer

smuganimeface.png

Overwatch clones, which are late TF2 clones. We're in it for a while.

Yeah yeah meme away

But Battleborn was release before Overwatch

i would take overwatch clones over destiny clones that's for sure. games like destiny and the division and all those other shit FPS/RPG shows have the least satisfying fucking shooting on earth, you can't pick guns you actually like because they rarely have any effect on the physics/ballistics, and since enemies are just bullet sponges you're forced into using the gun that makes the big numbers pop out of enemies heads faster

i would take overwatch clones over destiny clones that's for sure. games like destiny and the division and all those other shit FPS/RPG shows have the least satisfying fucking shooting on earth, you can't pick guns you actually like because they rarely have any effect on the physics/ballistics, and since enemies are just bullet sponges you're forced into using the gun that makes the big numbers pop out of enemies heads faster

Overwatch clones, since they attract the most cancerous, childish and meme spouting in the internet.

Plus all them waifufags.

Sad but true

Only if you only count twitch views which consists mostly of people who don't play the game and watch Twitch as their PewDiePie equivalent.

Nothing can replace mobas as ASSFAGGOTS because no other genre has the innate problems that mobas do in terms of design.

It is impossible to make well designed moba because it's bad design is built into it's definition.

You can make good arena shooters, you can make good first person shooters, you can make good 3d combat fighting games, you can make good loot grind games.

Overwatch is ASSFAGGOTS, more specifically CRAPCUNTS

You're retarded.

This, I think, is the more interesting phenomenon. It's sort of like what I call "Trump Hysteria". I am starting to call it "Overwatch fissures", after the ass pain this game has caused my simply existing. At least on this board.

I love watching things like this unfold.

Honestly it's hard to say. Riot is ridiculously shady and does whatever it can to boost its appearance. Not to mention their giant smurfing problem and people creating accounts (probably with bots) to sell off later because you have to actually buy the heroes.

I go off the fact that their huge tournament thing was bigger than the internationals, and where I'm at theres probably 10 league players to the dota player. They also appeal to kids better than dota, which naturally makes their playerbase fucking huge. Any disgustingly big playerbase is usually swarmed with 12 year olds, gmod, minecraft, cod, etc

Doom came out after Wolf3D, but people were calling them Doom clones for a while.

I doubt it and I would need evidence for this.
That's because you're American, I can already tell. Americans like LoL because its much simpler also because LoL's audience are mostly children who are more likely to congregate in real life due to more peer pressure. While DotA2 is late teens and adults.

Fixed my shitty post.

What?

that niggas right
spent 2k hours in d2 and about 200 in LoL

They had a football stadium for it. I thought league was bigger in asian countries. And if anything, leagues big in america because of marketing. You have to go pretty far out of your way to find dota if you aren't already into PC gaming, which most aren't because of cancer.

500 wins in league, +3k hours in dota. help me

Yeah that is bigger. Thanks for showing me because I came to my senses. Instead of doubting it (you're fucking retarded, me. Look at the twitch numbers) I should have repeated that the people watching LoL does not actually necessarily play LoL. Just like people who watch Let's Plays do not necessarily play the games they watch Let's Plays of.

I don't play Hearthstone. I like watching Hearthstone being played. Its simple so I can easily understand it and I can do something else while missing nothing since its so slow paced (and again because its very simple).

Stop

Typing

A

Fucking

Moron

I don't think we'll ever know objectively how many people actually play league, since it's just set up to always look much more massive than it actually is. It is possible that dota might be bigger, but theres no way to know really. I guess I should have kept in mind how riot force their image and all the natural factors that make league look big when it really isn't.

People have used the third party statistic websites like dotabuff and the equivalent for league to compare the two and the result is that LoL is smaller. In fact smaller by quite a bit. Of course its by no means accurate, but until I have reason to believe LoL is bigger I will go by that. Numbers can easily have changed in the 3-4 years since I think it was done.

You generally space out different groupings of sentences to denote a change in thought or tone.

In this case, each idea is somewhat disconnected. They don't run directly into each other. So you space them out because this is an established norm in the English language. It's a question of readability.

I'm sorry paragraph breaks trigger you so badly, Maybe you would do better on reddit or tumblr, I'm told you can ban stuff you don't like there.

Or maybe see someone and see if you are autistic. I hear it is quite common in people under 20 these days.

For people with large monitors it literally just looks like a bunch of one line paragraphs that are ugly to look at.

Kill yourself redditor

???

lol you might legit have autism though
I'm on a fairly sizeable monitor, and this shit doesn't trigger me

caring this much about someone being new is a little suspicious, my overcompensating, and totally not new, friend

I have +3k hours in dota, what the fuck else would you think?