Is this game a meme?

Is this game a meme?
I am playing as Finland and its sooooo boring, I cant even build anything because I have no manpower.

And the game is giving me eye cancer.

What year did you start? Play as a great power for your first games, they're interesting and fun.
It's far superior to HOI3

Also we have a /gsg/

Great choice, friend.

The fact that you asked whether or not it's a meme shows you don't deserve to enjoy it.

Are you retarded?

Play with a moderately large nation when you first start out.

Try playing as Argentina or Brazil and play around in South America, safe from all the big action in Europe.

As Finland you don't need manpower, you need horsepower. Keep churning out keshiks like no tomorrow

Made me laugh

What the fuck is wrong with you

South America is pretty boring.

I guess I will just try out Germany and get rid of the kikes again.

The game is still ugly tough.

I meant

When you ask if it's a meme game you show that you're connected to the side of Holla Forums that will shit on any game if the hivemind agrees.

>>>/4cuck/

I'm a huge HoI3, always avoided DH on the grounds everyone told me military combat was oversimplified - can you point out the ways it's a better game?

HoI3 fan*

kek

Well, he can play Japan and paint China instead. Or the the other way around.

God damn, normalfags.

You need to go back.

Has a WWI start date if you want to play through it
Better events
Better AI as it's not developed around multiplayer games like HoI 3 is.
Better starting dates
Better scenarios
Much better handling of ahistorical moves
Better mods and probably one of the best ever made for HoI; Kaissereich
Better trade system as it's not situated around money only, you can trade energy for oil for example.
Better handling of IC. Nations that involved in free trade earned penalties to base IC but had better gearing, upgrading, production cost bonuses. Nations revolved around central planning earned bonuses to base IC and TC but earned less gearing bonuses and worse upgrading bonuses.

A lot of other shit I can't be bothered to point out.

HoI 3 is awful to me. It lacks any sort of depth other than its Command Structure system.

Does it have custom events if I do some crazy, ahistorical bullshit?

Also what's the best place to pirate?

Don't wanna give money to Parajew, but still wanna use mods.

I liked HoI3 simply because it was the first strategy Paradox game I couldn't doomstack my way to victory.

There are a few mainly dealing with Japan, China, USSR, Germany, and the USA.

If you want to do a completely ahistorical play through with events tailored to it I suggest playing the game with the All In One World In Flames II mod. It basically covers 1933 all the way through the Cold War with its own expanded cold war Tech Tree.

Stuff like the USSR invading Nationalist China to help Communist China to the USA invading Communist China to help Nationalist China. Proxy wars in Iraq, Korea, Iran and Afghanistan with each decision causing the possibility of WW3.

If you want to pirate it check out the /gsg/ thread here on Holla Forums. It should be in the OP and most Paradox games with DLC are included.

DH > HoI3 = HoI4

Fuck off, Paradox shill

DH>>>>HOI3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dog shit>AIDS>>>>>HOI4

Except HoI3 is as shit as HoI4.

Fucking (((bankers)))

Is HoI 3 as bad as everyone says it is the GSG general plays it and while it's claimed to be casualized it can't be that bad right aside from the fucking DLC.

you mean HoI 4?

No.

I thought HOI3 was ok, but liked Darkest Hour more for reasons already stated.

What's the best guide for DH?

This - Build motorized infantry and don't attack forts.

fuck off paradrone

Ten bucks says you don't have an even slightly coherent definition of what a "meme game" is supposed to be.

Fuck off back to 4chan, Johan, nobody outside of there, reddit, and your circlejerkplaza likes HoI4.
We have a /gsg/ thread too to talk about that kind of stuff.

He was asking if this game was a shit because he isn't enjoying it you retards go into conspiracy more than Holla Forums.

Been playing the Fallout mod so far, fucking love it

any other mods worth looking at?

Darkest Hour is much better. HOI3 its just OK.