Which is worse, reddit the show or nu-male cancer propaganda?

Which is worse, reddit the show or nu-male cancer propaganda?

These are two of the greatest serials of all time. Please delete your thread ASAP.

Steven Jewniserse is presented as a kids show and is shown to kids, indoctrinating them at an early age. Reddit the show just cateres to the already retarded 'adults'.

SU is worse.

While it's true that SU is pure reddit as well by virtue of reddit liking everything mainstream, Reddit & Memey is the very personification of core reddit, its very essence one may say.

Sound argument. By if we look at rick and memey audience, they seems to be the same age as SU one.

ironic shitposting is still ironic

go back

go back

What show pic is ok to post here?

Happy Days.

Flip Flappers

ayyyyyy

No.

Christ the beak on that one

"pure coincidence"

This is your brain on Holla Forums.

Better than cuckime

I want to rape cocona

Steven Jewniverse is not "nu-male", it's "no male".

I see you still haven't responded to . Hit too close to home?

What does it matter what thread we're in when you go around posting your cuckime meme everywhere you can?

>>>/normalfag/

as much as I hate R&M, it is nowhere near as bad as SU

you're correct that SU's primary demographic is adults. however, it is shown on a kid's channel during the day and advertised during other kid's shows. therefore, SU has noticeably more kids watching it than R&M does

Reminder that hating on R&M is pure reddit contrarianism, the obvious sign of a newfag trying DESPERATELY to fit in. Drop your pretentious ego and laugh at funny shows before capitalism kills us all.

Rick and Morty has some funny moments.

That shit on the right is unbearable. I quit my last job to escape people who had it on in the background.

Dear God.

That's the only way I found out about it, I don't watch much animation these days as I am an oldfag. But when I asked what that shit was they looked at me like I was crazy for not recognizing Stephen Universe.

the latter obv.