Waifu Weekend: E3 Edition

E3 soon

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/ea
techraptor.net/content/wedding-dresses-and-art-book-new-tokyo-mirage-sessions-censorship
my.mixtape.moe/ozxdsg.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/xjeghf.opus
my.mixtape.moe/iooskj.opus
my.mixtape.moe/rxtbuk.ogg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh boy, so you mean we can all enjoy the train wreck with our waifus?

count me in.

Time to get cancer and liver damage

Well wasn't expecting this thread today, but it's certainly a pleasant surprise.

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JACK-O AND I REPORTING IN!

And we got drinks and snacks to watch and laugh at the coming shitfest that is this years E3, and it would be a pleasure to join you all. Hope everyone's doing well.

I thought it'd be a good idea, getting ready for the most cynically wonderful time of the year
Anyway
What are some good, cheap snacks to buy for $5-$10?

If your looking for sweets, oreos are solid, if not sweets, go for some ritz or something, or fruit

if you've got any lunch meat around or cheese, crackers are the way to go. Ritz or whatever you like.

cracker + cream cheese + pepperoni a best

ALRIGHT YOU COOL DUDES AND BEAUTIFUL WAIFUS

A MAN HAS KIDNAPPED YOUR WAIFU AND IF SHE HAS POWERS THEY'RE SUPPRESSED – YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT EASILY JURIFAG ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO SAVE HER?

Vibrifag reporting in.

Are you implying that you can be /fit/ and have a waifu at the same time?

Yes as a matter of fact

It's like you're not even in love. Sheesh.

yes
I'm /fit/ as hell

come the fuck on, is your 3 day waifu wedsday thread not enough of a circle jerk for you guys, go make a group chat already

no fuck you nerd

Best daughteru ever.

We already did :^)

You can never go wrong with cookies, chocolate, or chocolate cookies! Or depending on what they have a mix bag of sweets is another good option.

If you prefer non sweet snacks, crackers or popcorn are always good.

OF FUCKING COURSE!

Wasn't expecting another thread so soon.
I want Junko to shoot me before throwing me out of a plane.

I don't know, but I sure as hell am gonna try.

My one and only and I are gonna watch e3 together!

at least i still have vidya

Craisins are GOAT

It would be cool if Drakengard/Nier were on PC.

Wish I had enough money to buy 50 shrimp rings
Oh well, looks like I'm going grocery shopping

Assuming the calendar in an episode is correct and not just japs throwing random numbers around, today is muh waifu's birthday. Now for it to be tainted with the disappointment that is E3.

I'm ready for the trainwreak that is E3 and I'll be watching the best gamers stream with Tharja.

CRACK EM
twitch.tv/ea

snacks in one hand, a drink in another. We're ready for the (shit)show.

Wew, that was even worse than I expected.

I am fucking hammered from that alone
my bottle is like half down

FUCK
My swords have been in the city for over half a week according to the tracker, but they're still not ready for pick up. What the hell.

And I'll have to install flash to view the stream. God damn it.

I've got swords, crossbows and I can throw knives up to 7 paces with decent accuracy. Bring it.

They didn't even try to make it exciting and keep the audience hyped. Though I was bursting with laughter at the one random woo for BF1

Yangbro here, how's E3 guys?
Now with more M E M E D R E A M

the audience just sort of clapped half halfheartedly every once in a while.

EA's conference was shit. There was nothing good about.

Figures, it's always shit. Surely there's gotta be embarrassing conferences we could laugh at.

did E3 already start ?,what did I miss out so far ?

Missed EA, but looks like it was shit like usual. Interested in the Kadokawa stream later I guess, though the Todd memes might be amusing. Too bad Nintendo's going to be shit, even if those rumors are remotely true.

Apparently sports, Battlefield, sports, charity, sports, indie, and sports. So basically nothing really.

Well fuck im glad im not watching it,any blunders or worthy slip ups so far ?

I had to stop drinking like halfway through because they kept hitting all the fucking ticks on my drinking game card
I went through fucking half a bottle

Snoop Dog and Wiz Khallifa and basically every one else were high as fuck playing Battlefield 1

Nothing great to my knowledge besides the Battlefield 1 gameplay. Possibly scripted explosions, vanishing planes, and a bunch of DUDE WEED celebs playing horribly.

You'll most likely need the last half and a whole new bottle for the bethesda show

Watching a cancer filled show with my waifu?

Sounds great tbh

I want to go binge watching E3 with Emi.

Guess things are scripted, anybody got a webm?

all I have to say is

wewlad

HITOMI IS MAH WAIFU

Which conference are you looking forward to?
Personally im no looking forward to any of them but I guess I'll end up watching the Sony and Nintendo, wanted to watch the Kadokawa one but its too late at night for me.

Sony or PC gaming, since those have things i'd actually buy

If I got the time, I'll watch Sony, and others.

Sony or Kadokawa

Kadokawa isn't being streamed, unfortunately, so maybe they'll just announce whatever

Honestly, Sony and Nintendo might have something actually decent in them.
Ubisoft I look forward to purely for the cringe factor. I am counting on Ubisoft being cringe-inducing, and I think only PC Gamer can give any rivalry to that there.

Neat. I don't have much interest in E3 but I'll drink with you guys.

I could probably do that. It's just one dude.

I wonder how they'll top last year's cringy as fuck Rainbow Six demo
IT'S HAVOC

Glad I did`nt miss anything,have some more girlies.

Sony to see if they have any new updates for games I'm already planning on getting (Nier Automata being one) and see what PC gaming has to offer, but other than that just watching the cringeworthy shows and laughing at said cringe moments.

Yeah, the audience was probably only clapping out of politeness. That entire conference was awful.

Shitty AAA shooters, pretentious indieshit and SPORTS.

Sony, PC and maybe Kadokawa. I don't really care about the rest.

I'm willing to bet nobody is buying Infinity Warfare, and/or Battlefield 1. I wonder what this conference is gonna offer us?

Guess Weissbro is busy studying, I wonder about his thoughts of the current conference?

EA was pretty embarrassing. I wonder what's in store for tonight.

I wish I could've saved him.

Possibly more disappointment material, and kek worthy embarrassments.

I bet we're gonna see a reference to console mods, and maybe introducing the possibility of monetization.

I've heard whispers of a Skyrim remake, so there's that.

I've got one goblet full of mead within me already. The rest of the bottle is probably going to be gone during the next show.

Pretty much just Sony at this point, even though it'll probably be scripted gameplay/nothing but trailers. The rest might be meme worthy, and Nintendo's got Treehouse, so meh.

Bethedsa's on in two hours, right? There's no way Todd won't be entertaining.

My fuckin' sides

Do you really need to circlejerk this fucking often? how many of you even know that sage is used to post without bumping?

We don't need to, this is just a special occasion. And yes, I'm aware of this.

Bethesda's conference is definitely gonna be fun to watch. I wonder what is Todd going to lie about this time.

How can you look forward to anything Sony does? They reach new lows every year and have seriously damaged the industry.

They just might be slightly less shit compared to everything else. E3 in general might as well not exist but there might be at least one or two games I could be interested in. Though like I said I won't be surprised if it's just trailers/no gameplay.

might be hard, but my textbooks are pretty heavy, so I could probably give him a once over with one of those

Didn't watch it, was out of town with a friend, though I should have been studying.

Sony and that's it. Any other show I have no interest in. I would had like to see what Nintendo is showing, but do to the censorship and bad business practices, I'm done with Nintendo. Speaking of Nintendo censorship….

techraptor.net/content/wedding-dresses-and-art-book-new-tokyo-mirage-sessions-censorship

>MFW NINTENDO IS PULLING THE SAME SHIT THAT SQUARE ENIX DID WITH BRAVELY DEFAULT IN FIRE EMBLEM PERSONA NOW
Last pic related

My calc textbook is probably heavy enough to give someone the once over with. not super /fit/, but I'm not unhealthy.

webm related

Nah, I was out of town with that friend of mine. Didn't know it was happening anyway, not really big into whoever it was announcing games.

Oh, not into announcements. That's fine, don't want disappointments in the way. I was just trying to get a job of flipping burgers.

do you think you got it? good luck!

i fucked up

Why would they keep funding his heroin addiction?

Wasn't this supposed to start 10 minutes ago

Wasn't it coke?

10 minutes in and I'm already cringing. Bethesda's trying to rip off a card game that already rips off another one, and they're showing an old trailer

THAT WASN'T THE MAIN EVENT???

PLEASE NO BETHESDA

A rip off of a rip off? Seems to be some inception shit here.

No…not this FPS too…

every time

Any guesses on how Quake will be ruined?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

well at least the framerates are unlocked

FUCK
ITS JUST OVERWATCH AGAIN

What other FPS classics will be ruined next?

Pete looks terrified to be there lol

There's a new Quake game? Wow that is jank

SODIUM INTAKE RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm sure UT will be raped soon too

Bethesda seems intent on destroying every great old title.

Please Todd, tell me your lies
it's the only thing i wanna see

t o d d h o w a r d

THEY DID IT
TELL MY LIVER AND WAIFU I LOVED THEM

Wonder how many mods they "Acquired" to make this remaster.

More it's fucking nothing dlc

WELP, SKYRIM WITH ENB+MODS ON CONSOLE CONFIRMED

FUCKING
PREY

Well, this this got my attention.

Why not just resume making Prey 2?

PREY!?
PREY!?
AND NOT EVEN A SEQUEL!?

y-you too codemonkey

I knew this was coming, yet it still makes me sick

E3, Prepare to Disappoint Edition

I didn't even think they were still alive

dishonored 2: QTE edition

the best kind of demo is a game without denuvo

I'm surprised they didn't get Blur or something

This disarms the Yang.

why does Corvo look like todd howard with a beard

for what purpose?

Does anyone actually play this trash?

Well at least they're showing actual gameplay.

It's something, though those powers look pretty OP. The boring presenter and wonky combat didn't help either, though maybe I'm just being too cynical.

Am I the only one who noticed that sideways flying bird

And the classic Thief games still to this day prove to be the better FPStealth game

Todd must be sick or something, why was he not on stage?

Hey, at least he ain't Sessler.
I can see them setting up some amazing puzzles with Domino, especially if they nerfed it (e.g tagged enemies aren't effected as strongly as the primary target), but given that they're splitting the workload between two playstyles I doubt there won't be a large amount of overlap.

Still, they're trying. Dishonoured 2 is the first game of the show to get a "You Tried" sticker

Well this was disappointing.

WE WUZ OVERSEERS N SHIT

Maybe they won't fuck up dishonored 2 as much as they could? I really loved dishonored. the animations and combat look worse than dishonored's, but maybe I'm just looking back on it fondly, its been a while since i played it.

I'm sure there's going to be needless adjenda pushing since muh female protagonist. I just want good vidya, is that too much to ask.

He was there over the video.
But Junkobro! Aren't you happy to have Adam's hip finesse guiding the presentation? :^)

Well it was better than EA though that is not saying much.

I honestly want to try to play Dishonored, I find it interesting.

i really liked it, played through it like 4 times. I never played the original Thief games or anything so I'm not sure how it compares to them, and if you're not as much of a plebian* as I am you might actually still enjoy video games.

* I have 250 hours in Burchlands 2

Negatives

Positives

D-, Todd needs to apply himself more

Mostly comf on Fighting Games. I was thinking about doing more Dark Souls.

Yeah, but I wanted to see him on stage.
Too bad Sessler wasn't high on coke. That would've made the presentation way more interesting.

I was expecting bullshit and cringe during the show, but not at these levels. Not even gonna try watching the Blink 182 show.

For what it was worth, I did enjoy going through the first Dishonored. It wasn't Thief, but I thought it was a good start of something that could be improved, but 2's looking just like the first one but with more OP powers for killing rather than improving the stealth side of the game, not showing much improvement from the first, and looks overall to be a worse story.

Oh hey, Todd actually showed up.

Sounds about right, step up from EA (though that's not particularly hard to do). Not a great start this year though. Got some interesting things coming up for Kadokawa, so I might see some of that before sleeping.

Assuming there's some kind of video or news anyway, since no streams.

I've literally never played a fighting game or dark souls, but I know quite a few people that adore dorksoles.

the stealth really was the fun part, but I liked summoning white rats and eating them for free infinite mana

Based.

That's why they didn't let him on stage. It all makes sense.

yeah seriously why did everyone wear a fuckin rainbow fruit rollup on their suit? Is it diversity year?

Have you watched the news today?

Could be because of the shooting recently, or plain old virtue signalling

It's probably in response to the gay bar shooting.

It was prerecorded. He did not even grace us with his presence live.

It is decent just don't expect a masterpiece.

I think it was because of the shooting.

wew lad

Oh right… that does make sense. Eh, can't blame em for that

I wouldn't call it a "shooting". It's more of a terrorist attack.

Nah, he showed up a few minutes ago to talk about Skyrim HD and everyone was wearing that stupid pin except him.

terrorist attack via a shooting.

Fuck you I don't CARE ANYMORE!

I don't CARE that she's a horse! E3 has driven me to drink. I CAN'T KEEP UP THE CHARADE ANYMORE.

Broke up with Fluttershy, faggot?

Only faggots like Fluttershy. "Waa, waa, Rarity is too much WOMAN for me." That's what the Fluttershy bois say. And don't get me fucking started on the RDfags.

postan music
my.mixtape.moe/ozxdsg.mp3

my.mixtape.moe/xjeghf.opus

my.mixtape.moe/iooskj.opus

my.mixtape.moe/rxtbuk.ogg

mostly vidya stuff, can source if anyone wants

So what vidya are you playing to wash the taste of E3 out?

Planet Robobot. It's everything I would want out of a Kirby game.

Just got Stranger of Sword City, plan to work on some custom Blanc portraits tomorrow when I have time.

Playing my waifu's game and forgetting all that shit on Bethesda ever E3 happened.

Gonna be playing her game to help wash away the anger, just to most likely have it come back with the upcoming shows today.

Gonna probably just play SFV, Ive been neglecting my training for the past couple weeks and the rust is starting to build up.

I was playing some Splatoon, but COD kids are sullying my precious A-Rank, so I might play some Disgaea or Thief or something instead.

Yangbro here, just dosed off. Did I miss anything?

am i betraying her?

>am i betraying her?
no

Was it that bad? I missed all of it due to work, though I heard about Todd shilling "Skyrim: you should have got it on PC edition" and the Berserk game.

EA was really boring and talked a whole lot about nothing. Complete with fake football esports.
Bethesda was a lot of stroking their own dicks.

Honestly I don't think it was so much bad as boring.

Well, I might guess the next conference is Microsoft, or Sony. Fingers crossed for something interesting, or controversial.
Posting Baked Alaska

I've got a new game of P4 started, and i've got Yakuza 5

Was thinking of more Dark Souls 2

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SONY CONFERENCE

GIVE ME THAT GRAVITY RUSH 2

Got off work early
Now I can torture myself with Microsoft's
Please don't leave me

For my waifu, I'd move mountains to save her.

Guess I'm a bad enough dude to save Yang.
If the kidnapper was worst cat.

No, unless you're hot glueing them, you sick fuck

Who else is ready for another day of disappointment?

I'm always ready.

Oh god, it starts with the fag shooting memorial thing.

God damn it.

I am.

Yea, I'm ready for more disappointment.

I can't wait

MCC FOR PC WHEN YOU FUCKING FAGS

>WUB WUB WUB
Also, what the fuck is with this E3 and niggers? Is it E3 BLACKED edition?

Forza has a campaign?

Blackface edition when?

I was expecting nothing and I'm still disappointed. How is that even possible?

Well, it is the Year of the Monkey after all.

It's literally only nigger music, wubwub music, or it ain't me, or a combination of the three.

There was a lot dubstep yesterday too.

There was a lot of niggers too.

These minecraft people look like goblins

Carmack what are you doing man?

This will never get annoying.
Disarmed times two

He was paid a shit ton of shekels to shill Mineycrafta.

They're fucking cows dude, they're fucking straight up cattle.

They love their controllers this year don't they

Fucking shit dude, what the fuck is with E3?

Niggers, niggermusic, wubwub, DIVERSE DIVERSITY.

Fuck it all.

Gotta pander to that lowest common denominator

Noice

Thankfully I don't get to see the shitshow, but I'll wait for a webm to see it.

At least someone is not being lazy with their music

Trash, it's trash.

I actually enjoy Dead Rising

LET'S GO BIG GUY

Just got home, seems like I missed nothing but Windows 10 and diversity. Maybe some cringy gameplay. Any hope for E3 at this point?

No why pls stop

Wow, Dontebound sure looks fun.

It has big guys

4U

Top tier acting in this "gameplay"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
OOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOOOO

Webm of that when?

State of Decay might be ok if they got rid of the mechanic where npcs ate resources while you were not playing

I second this

So… what's the point of an updated console that's apparently the best console ever when everything is shilled for PC Windows 10 again?

That was one of the most by the books, paint by numbers things I've ever watched. 1/10 wasn't even worth it

The whole thing was confusing. It was just a barrage of buzzwords.

And Scalebound looks like shit so we might as well just forget that the whole thing ever happened for all the difference it makes.

MS did a lot better than I expected. Not that bad.

Seriously?

Well they did show off a lot of games even if the games didn't look that interesting.
I give it something like a C- They did the bare minimum of what they should do and what was expected of them.

cautiously optimistic about this so far

MB2 and Space Hulk soon.

10/10, best E3 game

MOUNTAIN BLADE 2, BUTTERLORD

YES

They showed gameplay at least. Better than Sony or anyone other than Nintendo will do.

YES. MOUNT AND BLADE 2

So far the PC stream is okay, beginning aside. Getting some actual gameplay, Mount and Blade, etc. Giant Cop might be amusing, though it could just be the latest meme simulator-esque game.

yes

And back to the wubfest

Well, it was nice while it lasted.

Was Lords of the Fallen any good? Should I be excite?

Nah, was pretty mediocre. Clunkier than Souls, bland, and Denovo.

genre is official called soulslike

I heard that game was meh at best and It's a poor man's version of Dark Souls.

Fucks sake

Bring back Butterlord.

yahoo esports is a thing?

Chinks and Nips still use Yahoo, dude.

That was the next logical step after being tethered to your pc with a long cable

It's shit m8

I watched the EA and Bethesda conference last night with my waifu and these were my conclusions.
Complete fucking trash, it was probably the worst conference in E3 history not that I was expecting it to be good but fuck man.
Mediocre with the only interesting real gameplay shown being Dishonored 2. I also promised to my friends that if Bethesda showed Skyrim 2 or Skyrim Remastered I would force myself to vomit.
guess what they showed at the conference

I can think of only one user who is excited by this.

I'm watching the Bro Team stream, he's with some vine fuckbag but the bants keep things swimming.

I'd rather not talk about my waifu, so I'll post an old concubine

You're retarded.

Yeah, well, The Cucking Never Ends in E3.

yeah, but yahoo e-sports?

why would you promise someone that?
especially with the rumors of it happening beforehand.

I'd believe it

Well they started strong, but this is dragging a lot now.

fuck off

For the lulz

Is the PC panel going to overlap the Ubisoft one?

fuck i hope not
i don't want double the cancer

Fucking mantitties on PC conference.

What is Ubisoft doing…

>IT'S OVERLAPPING
>DOUBLE CANCER

What the fuck is this ubisoft

Ubisoft's starting up…
==WHO'S READY FOR NEW MEMES== :^)

what the fuck is happening?

I am not drunk enough for Aisha Tyler 3: The Memeing

IT'S TRAINWRECK TIME

Welp, fucked up my red text. Anyway, is it foolish to hope for a new Rayman? Probably…
Oh, and #Girlwood already…

Shut your whore mouth around my waifu you slut.

I can see why that guy shot up the club now.

They didn't give up on Anno, there is hope for Rayman.

Well he's a muzzie, of course he went allahu ackbar

I'm gonna bet the Ubisoft conference is laughable.

So far its as bad as last year. Twitter shit all over the screen, girlwood, and obviously scripted banter

Does anyone care to bet it'll be so bad it's good?

These segments never end

Is it sad that so far only South Park seems decent?

Holy shit, guys, I went from feeling schadenfreude to feeling legitimate joy.

And the best part about that game is PC Principal is in the game.

Oh great, some VR bullshit with scripted "players" with their stupid commentary.

Same here bro I'm surprised with the combat it looks great

Man, E3 has been fucking terrible.

Jewbisoft is at least entertaining.

Sort of want…

ID change due to phone
Judging from what I've seen on here and in the main thread when I can, I'm glad I'm missing a lot of the horror that was the last couple of shows (though I would've liked to see Harada dressed as a samurai and the south park shenanigans). It's like each show is trying to outdo itself as being the worst one deliberately and it would be despair inducing if it weren't so hilarious at the same time. So far ubisoft takes the cake with their opening "show"

WEW

The AI girl from Trials Fusion was my waifu. In the last DLC, you were supposed to save her, and finally finish the story they had been setting up for the past game and a half. Instead, it was cut and raped for god-awful girlwood approved meme DLC

And now they did it again. Words cannot describe my anger.

Sad thing is Ubisoft might be the best so far. Of course the bar was set pretty low, but I think I'll take memes over forced diversity (though Watch Dogs 2 will probably cover that anyway).

Blasphemous

What is this niggerish garbage?

I'll give this to Ubisoft, the show is a LOT better than last year. For Honour seems fun like a smaller scale Spartan: Total Warrior, though hopefully with a few more tactics. That's me giving it the benefit of the doubt that it doesn't just devolve into button mashing, though.

I was about to say it surpassed my expectations, but then Watch Dogs showed up.

Hey kid wanna /ssx/

SUCK IT NIGGERS

Can't wait for the salt when Trump becomes President.

Well, Ubisoft actually seemed decent. Solid C/C- at least. Now we wait for probable disappointment from Sony.

It was shit, it was flaming shit.

I likely won't even tune into the Sony stream. All it's gonna be is cinematic nonsense and bullshots.

I gave it a D+ though it would have been higher without all the virtue signaling.

Are we finally alive?

I kind of appreciate that the Sony guys mostly stayed off the stage and just played trailers.

We back

It's funny how they turned out better than the others just because of that. No bullshit, just games back to back (however scripted they may have been). Some good and some bad, surprised The Last Guardian got a release date. Crash remasters might be good depending on who's doing them, and Kojima's whatever seems interesting.

From what I found out, its better that I missed Sony.

Had to leave Ubi's press conference around the asscreed movie part. Did I miss anything good?
Also Mr.Forhonor was good as always
Sony's was ok but…
NO FUCKING NIER
NO FUCKING KINGDOM HEARTS
RAPING CRASH

Hey, if you're that Xion fag who made the summary of KH, let me tell you, I just finished watching the 358/2 movie from 1.5. I share your pain, again.

The same
It never stops hurting
KH3 someday

Seems like it, and after seeing the sony conference, I have to say that though I'm glad they didn't shit up their entire conference with unrelated content and shows like previous ones did, I have to agree with Xionbro and was hoping to hear more about Nier (though that kinda faded away after seeing Kamiya promote Scalebound instead) and more Fighting and JRPG titles. Not to keen on the "remastering" of Crash either with it being handled by Activision (though that's a lose lose situation considering how Naughty Dog is now as well…)

I gotta admit their conference was the best one so far, even though they raped Crash's corpse and turned God of War into The Last of Us.
It's also worth mentioning they had an orchestra playing instead of blasting nigger music and WUBWUBWUB like everyone else.

I agree, Sony was good for the most part. Excited for the Crash Remastered games, depending on who remaking them.

Oh good the chan is back
right as soon as the thread is dying
Sony by far was the best one

Feels güd

Sony did really good though there was not any turned based rpgs or KH

Nintendo is just talking about Zelda and Pokemon. I know Nintendo is not what it used to be, but couldn't they have done a little more?

they have literally nothing

Missed the Sony one, anything exciting happen?

Post your report cards

Can confirm feels good man.

They could but from what I'm reading, it doesn't seem like it. A bit difficult to keep up with whats going on though with only using my phone currently, but it seems like its only the 2 games.

it was pretty dank

thanks bro

There have been worse years

Now that I think about it I might have game sony too much credit, but I liked how they showed off so many games.