New starshit trilogy

what have we done to deserve to be living in this worst timeline

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/11/08/lord-rings-tv-series-amazon-netflix-battle-land-rights/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post on fucking Holla Forums

but that's on top of shit as bad as it is

Youre a bunch of faggots who deserve everything

no u

what?

yep, they're doing it

Which story?
King Arragon resettles Ithilien with refugee Haradrim and homeless orcs?

>telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/11/08/lord-rings-tv-series-amazon-netflix-battle-land-rights/

hope that the "estate of J.R.R Tolkien" wont sell the rights
i heard that JRRT's was pretty mad about the execution of Hobbit and Lotr
praying to Iluavatar this wont happen

I thought that Tolkien was jewed out of his rights?

Can't you just close your eyes? geez.

iirc they have no rights for the movies, tv is different

Why would they have been mad at the first three movies?

Why would they refuse? Do you think they're dumb?
I'd sign it in an instant.

it's our parents' faults and you know it.
Also stop posting weird reaction pics Jesus just post something normal that doesn't make me feel I'm being talked to by a crazy person giving me distant glares, the feeling that webm gives me is ethereal I'm serious it's weird.

They're not amerifat or jews, so they have standards and morals

Also Disney can buy Fox.

Christopher Tolkien hates the movies, but his son is a greedy fuck who wants to cash in. He disowned his son over it but they made peace.

-we allowed 7 million jews to be murdered by the nazis
-we enslaved people of color for over 30000 years
-we voted a fascist orange bigot as president

we did a lot tbh

Do you ever feel the least bit of irony or pettiness when you whap your cock all over that keyboard of yours then post the ensuing results?

no

Yeah, you're triggered and you have shit taste.
We get it.

>>>/normalfag/

But all of those are good things, so why do we live in worst timeline?

>>>/normalfag/

I hope the protagonist is a proud womyn of color who is more agile than Legolas, a better fighter than Aragorn, and smarter than Gandalf.

You mean that chick from Hobbit?

literally all you can say, moronballs

The mentally ill wants you to think this…

…is the same as this. Cuckime is not animation and doesn't belong on Holla Forums.

This is Miku Miku Dance Maker animation made by some random internet person as a joke.

Then what is anime? Live action? And why would it ever belong on Holla Forums?

One trash and the other is Kino.

They're trying to do beren and luthien aren't they? Or the Children of Hurin. That's what I've been hearing, and an action-romance has the greatest appeal.

That won't work for people who have to listen to normalfags babble about how this shit is "the greatest EVAR! can't wait for the next season look at my shirt!"

Like I said, it's an MMD animation made by some guy as a joke. There's plenty of similar stuff that's been made in the West. Why are you trying to compare it against a seriously made professional feature film?

>>>/normalfag/

Life.

the only consolation we have is they are inherently self destructive and as we can see it's all burning down

try to enjoy some foreign kino for the next 10 years until the US film industry rises from the ashes.

by jews

There is no comparison. Cuckime must be banned.

nope

Yeah, that's kind of what I said. Twice.

Have you ever thought about getting a hobby or a job or something?

typing on a cuckboard to post on a cucboard using the cucknet

Lol

its not all bad friend
have you seen this?

He had to sell the movie rights because the British economy was shit in the 50's and 60's and a linguist/high-fantasy author was not making big back then.

Princess Mononoke won best film at the Japanese Academy Awards in 1997. Spirited Away won the same in 2001, plus best film at the Berlin International Film Festival, the Blue Ribbon Awards, and the Mainichi Film Awards. Your Name won best screenplay at the Academy and had a best director nomination which it lost to a film directed by a primarily anime director (Godzilla). Kinema Junpo selected My Neighbor Totoro as best film in 1989. They also chose In This Corner of the World in 2016, and awarded it for best director, as did Blue Ribbon. Ghost in the Shell 2 competed for a Palme d'Or. Several well-known live action directors have been inspired by and/or have complimented anime.

But I guess anime cannot kino since you, Anonymous, said so. And I guess there are lots of cartoons that look like Your Name, Akira, Perfect Blue, Rebellion, Kizumonogatari or The Wind Rises. We just haven't found them yet.

I don’t even hate anime and this is weak.

Awards have no bearing on kino. They aren't awarded by merit and only a small number are kino. Pure kino is almost never even nominated let alone winning something

I'm not from Holla Forums and this is weak. The perfect get-out-jail card for every situation. The fucking jews did it, including all those Japanese people who are I guess secretly jews. But then what would the Japanese know about kino, they've only had filmmakers like Kurosawa, Ozu, Naruse, Mizoguchi, Tsukamoto, Kitano, Miike, Koreeda and, yes, Miyazaki.

But your opinions on the ass-end of the internet have lots of bearing, I'm sure. Not awards, not critical acclaim, not testimonials from other filmmakers, not user scores across various sites… just you.

this bitch? she doesn't look like a woman of color to me

why is anime so edgy?

Lain was highly overrated.

If I recall correctly, Tolkien (the author) sold the movie rights for money and because he never thought they would actually make it considering the budget. His son however still has full artistic control of his estate but last I heard he wasn't pleased with any of the movies. Although a few hundred million dollars can change more than a few minds.

What's that from mate?

can mithral burn?

It's literally plot armour bro

Return of the QUEEN

Our niggas, our niggas. I would've followed you, my brutha… my capitain… my KANG. Biiiiiih. Bix nood.

I'm Gandalf the brown y'all. Dayum Aravyon, dat hoe Arwen got a magic cracker bootay. Imma hafta check it out after I smoke sum weed with dem midgets.

I love these memes.

Intriguing, does she make her own rings better than Sauron?
Why not bracelets, earrings and lipdisc as well, fuck it.

We made Holla Forums, user. And this is the punishment.

ARAGORNA SLAYYYYYYYYYY GIRLFRIEN

Isn't one of them an oil driller anyway? LOTR will become Lord of the kangs when his mulatto child inherits the rights.

we got a few good nerd movies then the jews saw money and attaching the bilge-pump and powered it with a nuclear generator.

niggers

…Is that bacon sticking out of the milkshake?

>>>/normalfag/

why are you proud of that?

how is that a defense of anime?

anta baka?
anime isn't and therefore superior

Relatively, there is more anime worthy of discussion than movies and television combined

bumpa

not an answer