Dishonored: Stronk Womyn Edition

Dishonored 2 trailer with actual gameplay has "leaked".

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AHL9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dishonored 1 wasn't all that good.
Dishonored 2 won't be all that good.

Oh look, more superpowers and guns. Maybe it will be like the darkness but I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be stealth again.

Dishonored wasn't a stealth game.

It was a shit stealth game where the majority of your (fun) powers were not geared towards stealth at all.

If you can reasonably complete the game via combat, it's not a stealth game.

It's an action game. Some action games have enemy awareness, like Dishonored. That doesn't make them stealth games, though.

I know exactly where you are going with this, fuck you. You're just going to be a contrarion piece of shit all thread long. They pushed this as a stealth game, its primary mechanics are stealth. The fact that they fucked up doesnt change that

You can do the same shit in Thief other than on the highest difficulty.

But on Dishonored you can fight your way through with ease even on the maximum difficulty. Combat is very hard in Thief even on normal, which the game isn't meant to be played on anyways as evidenced by content being disabled on normal and hard.

Core to the stealth experience is that the player must hide from his enemies to succeed, not that he can hide if he really feels like it. So a game like Dishonored where the enemies are not a real threat, is not a stealth game. It's like, the most basic, fundamental rule of making a stealth game.

Hitman is a stealth game too

And blowing your cover there will fuck up your score even if you do manage to shoot your way out (not easy.

Hitman is also a physics game goyim!

They're competing against Watch Dindu 2, a game that shares almost the same demographic of AC fanboys. I know because my friends are AC fanboys who also loved the original Watch Dogs and Dishonored games. They also really liked the Watch Dogs 2 reveal. I have a feeling they may lose that sales matchup.

Stay buttmad shill, Dishonored isn't a stealth game.

Why is it there a growing trend of taking a series that previously had a white male protagonist and turning him female, black or both?
What next, black female James Bond to replace Craig?

The idea of James Bond in modern Britain is a farce anyways. He'd be working to undermine the current marxist government of the UK, not working for it.

why the fuck are there slav runes

You know full well that people have been calling for this shit, you cheeky fuck.

archive.is/AHL9M

To be fair, Dishonored 2 can still be played as Corvo, they are just using the girl for PR and to also show her powers.

Just do what I did, dont get any power. I think I improved health and agility to jump more, that's it. That's how it gets fun

They really have to improve ai combat skills, even without powers you can just slash through all of them

That actually looks okay.

I only have two conditions;

I think there is actually an achievement for completing the game with as little powers as possible.

Well okay I forgot counting the last one, but my point stands

Is the teleport fixed?
The original teleport was lame, the Knife of Dunwall got it right.

2 characters, Corvo from the first game, whose teleport remains essentially the same - and Emily, whose teleport is much slower and noticeable by enemy NPCs. They can also attack and do damage during the teleport.

Damn, so I'll never see Daud's teleport again?

Don't know, details are shallow at this point. But if they're smart, they'll change Corvo's teleport to Daud's.

smugfrog.filetype

Corvo's teleport was much more fun to use than Daud's. With Daud's you could just press the button, look around and all the action was paused, no sense of urgency at all.

With Corvo's you had to make split second decisions while constantly looking for potential places to blink to.

As far as pandering goes, this doesn't bother me too much. Especially considering you can still play as Corvo.

Except that there were way too many potential ledges to blink to, thus rendering the decision-making pointless, since there's generally always another safe spot 5 metres above you. I'd prefer Daud's teleport, but unusable during combat.

and going full combat or killing to much people with combat or stealth gets you the shitty ending.

WHEN THE GAME HANDS YOU LITERALLY ALL THIS NEW SHIT TO KILL PEOPLE

Then why argue with him? I don't quite agree with him either, but his logic is consistent. It's just semantics.

It's not like they shoehorned her into it this time. She was a character in the first game, and it's plausible that she could become a playable character in the next one. And having having two playable characters with different magic powers can introduce some depth to the gameplay, especially if one is treated as "Hard Mode" and the other as "Casual Mode".

The funniest thing is Anita still bitched about it precisely because of them allowing you the option to play a male protagonist, which shows how little she cares about gameplay.

It isnt, read the thread

How can one woman ruin every role she is in ?

Source? I don't believe she would be that fucking stupid to complain about such a thing.

we are past the log horizon user
Everything is possible now.

Yeah, unless Arkane gives Emily feminist lines I couldn't give two shits about her being a playable character.

GOD DAMN IT!

I thought this was a new blood wake.

It was hinted at in the first game that Corvo's bastard daughter would replace him in the next game if there was one. There's actually no other reason than continuity. I'm surprised you seem assblasted about your silent protagonist having a cunt now, even though nobody actually cares.

Same. I only used blink and even that only because the levels were designed for itand some missions wouldbeimpossible to use.

Dishonored isn't perfect but i had a lot of fun in a no alarms, no kills, only blink playthrough.
When i limited myself like that it became a better Thief than Thief 4 (not a great feat admittedly).

SPREAD THIS.

And you are going to call me a sheeple

End you're worthless life Beth.

Great argument

Also

This post is also a very good argument

Daily reminder that adding diversity made this game flop

Here is my argument:
This video is full of shit, everything he says can be verified as bullshit, if you trust this video, you are retarded.

well combined with the fact is was badly made and even casuals are sick of assassins creed

at least she has nice nails

No, doing that gives you the standard ending. To get the shitty ending you have to go out of your way to kill EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, like maybe you can miss one or two civilians in the entire playthrough but that's about it.

How many secret agents do you know that are undermining the current Marxist government of the UK, user?

I'm okay with this.

Yes, diversity made it flop, not the fact that it was another rushed clone shoveled out to a fanbasee that started to get tired of the same shit and got warey after the previous bugridden messes.