Reggie arrives at E3

;_;

Why is he there so early? they aren't doing anything til tuesday, and it's probably saturday in burgerland.

You realize they have booths and shit that have to be setup and run right? Interviews to do etc. He probably wants some time to unwind after the flight too.

Reggie and the others always seemed to just enjoy e3 anyways. There's definitely a less lively feel to e3 these days, especially just seeing him alone in their traditional photo spot.

Will their new Jewish CEO be there?

He has staff to do that, even then I'm not sure why he is even there, he's probably going to interview the dorito's pope and then go home.

Maybe if they had something to show it would make sense but this year they have no reveals, I fully expect Nintendo to cop a mountain of much deserved shit from media.

GFDI Reg fuck off

lewd

but they're showing off their newest epic zelda game every nerd in the world loves

You think some yakuza fuck is going to leave Japan for some show where Sony/MS et al clown around for investors?

He has an image to show other than that he might just want to be there. Or maybe he was ordered by the higher ups. Or maybe in fact the leaker from before was telling the truth and there is a surprise.

The Zelda guy? he made a lot of noise but got 2 things right
The Zelda teasers will show more stuff, by that point we may know he was fully right or not, if he was then there's not much time to hype because the surprise might come up right away that

That leaker posted a bait thread to make people more dissapointed in Nintendo's E3 showing, Nintendo have nothing but Zelda and Pokemon for E3 this year.

Does that matter though? I mean we'll know in a few days. Speculation doesn't really do much if you actuality think about it.

I agree, we just sit back and see what happens
Still, it's not like i'm going to buy anything new or something, everything will still get scalped in my current game collecting

I'm way more sad than I thought it would be.

Boy this E3 is gonna feel soulless as fuck.

It was soulless last year aswell.

E3 will never be the same.

At least the muppet segments were a little bit fun.

Really
I thought those were pretty dumb and cringey but I'm glad atleast someone enjoyed it.

How many hours?

It was the best they could do given Iwatas condition. He had been in the hospital, and if you've ever known a cancer patient, their condition before admission is usually extremely shitty. He was in no shape to travel around and record directs. So they did the best they could.

The saddest fucking thing is that one of the last things he did publicly before dying was apologize to the people who were disappointed by the direct. That's something I don't think I can ever forget, he probably died feeling like he failed people.

Rest in peace Iwata.

He somewhat did fail, but he was a pretty decent frontman and when a company goes a step further into jewness when you die it means you actually weren't a bad guy at all

Well specifically talking about that e3, I didn't think it was a failure at all. I think it was cool that they added Roy and Ryu in Smash, the former being my ballot pick. There was also the NWC which was cool, and we got to see actual Starfox, even though that title didn't end up panning out amazingly. I mean, i can't even remember what else was shown that year other than the FF7 remake and look how quickly shit that turned.

People were REALLY mad at metriod.

I think that was what Iwata was apologizing for.

Oh ok, E3-wise Metroid was a shamefur dispray, but other than that for a 4th pick company they did excedingly well, to the point of being actually the only "honest" guys there
The rest was dogshit as usual, Shenmue 3 looks not good (glad i took back my 120 bucks), FFVII looks awful and definetely the final solution from Squeenix, Microsoft, my top dog in the past gens, is non-existent other than a fancy pad for PC games
But Metroid was horrible

Miyamoto has 5 years left at most. Mark my words.

god damn ;-;

e3s have been always soulless

The 90's ones weren't that much, they actually were jungles with just a bunch of hobbysts and inutry men being drunk

just letting this out there

Obligatory.

You know what is also missing?