ISRAEL HATE THREAD

OBLITERATE ISRAEL
CRUSH JEW WOMEN LIKE PARASITIC COCKROACHES
SKIN THE CHILDREN FOR THE WORLD TO SEE
LEAVE THE BANKERS STARVED OF POWER
DISINTEGRATE THEIR ARMIES ON SIGHT
PREVENT A NEW WORLD ORDER
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED. FOR OUR CULTURE, OUR PEOPLE, OUR EXISTENCE AND ABSOLUTE MEANING AS A RACE!!
THE DAY IS COMING, BROTHERS AND SISTERS
SHADILAY!!

oi vey you're a Jewish shill leftypoll stormweenie XD many Jews are based my dude, leave /poll now!

should pretty much some up the rest of this thread

*sum

god-fucking-dammit.

inb4 r_thedonald cucks come out of the walls to defend BASED JEWS

Will you bomb the capital is Israel, which is Moscow?

Then I'll tell those people to fuck off and die in their maggot infested beds.
NO MERCY AGAINST THE ZIONIST BEASTS. RAISE YOUR MIGHTY SWORD AND SLAY THEM ALL BACK TO THEIR HELLISH NIGHTSCAPE

THE STRONGEST BITE. A MIGHTY FIGHT.

Why do you hate America?

Not your country.

I wonder if Imkikefy will ban half the board for all this wrongthink.
The ruse is up. The neocohen shilling ends now.

UNITY IS A NOT HIVEMIND. WE ARE NOT OF YOUR KIN.
WE ARE ALL INDEPENDENT, STRONG GODS OF INFINITE BLISS.

FEAR IS DEEP IN YOUR HEART, FOR JUSTICE MELTS YOUR CORRUPT SOUL LIKE FLAMES BLAZING ON A FAT BOAR. A STAGGERING SIGHT.

SOON

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED!

NICE ID user

Obviously OP is a fag but If you seriously want to genocide Israel you are a subhuman uncivilized nigger. Some facts for you to ignore:

They have only a population of 8 million which is not a military threat to anyone else.
They serve as a containment zone and a homeland for Jews, a pull force for migration of Jewish people out of other countries. (allow me to virtue signal here I believe every people deserves their own nation to live in peace and in the way they believe is best without interference from others.)
Destroying Israel means alienating people of principle, and millions of refugees that will be accepted into nearby countries. Ergo if you love having refugees in your country its a great idea.

I had a guy who visited Israel and stayed in a kibbutz tell me they were nice people.

Feel free to call me a zionist or whatever, but I noticed that most lefties and arab supporters tend to be virulently anti-Israel because somehow defending your country from terrorists who want to kill you is bad. Well whenever someone asks me I always say I am 100% behind the Jewish state in Israel and all Jews should go there so they can have their own homeland. You should too.

This would be nice and all if kikes didn't come here and fuck out countries up. But they don't learn, and what do we DO with people who DON'T LEARN?

Simple; Extermination.
Your plan falls flatter than a cardboard on a glass floor.

They use other nations armies as their military.

This is the kikiest sentence I've ever read.

if we count US and EUas ZOG too, then the destabilized countries become more and more, take the most borders of Rus.Fed. for example: destabilized. Balkans: destabilized. The whole fucking Africa: a mess(although this is a more complex matter, not entirely foreign intervention is to blame)

Anyone have the original meme of this from many moons ago on half Chan? Can't find it on the net anymore.

Who wants to learn about the Lithuanian pogroms ???

One of the best documented BTFOing of the kikes in history. Some, to this day, believe that the Jews' current white genocide scheme is revenge for this holy cleansing of the Synagogue of Satan from the Fatherlands.

Pic related is a man known as "The Death Dealer", standing over a pile of "God's chosen". He has a nice pair of leather boots.

"…[the rabbi's] head was laid upon an open volume of gemora (volume of the Talmud) and [they] sawed his head off."

Other pic related is a map sent by Stahlecker to Heydrich on January 31, 1942, illustrating the 1941 killings of Jews in the Baltic states under Stahlecker's command.

Judenfrei

History repeats, and karma is a real bitch. The only difference is that the Jews have stacked their negative karma so high this time around, that it's unlikely that there will ever be another "Shoah" after the one that is coming (very soon).

https:// youtu.be/A5sbegfCz7o?t=22m1s

good times had by all brother

JUDENFREI

Not just Israel you fuck. Every last one of them on this planet. And make no mistake, we will succeed in doing so.

(checked)
It's coming sooner than you think. There will be a period of even greater chaos than what we are experiencing right now, but do not be afraid my brothers: We will ride this wave of chaos, and guide the wave to consume and annihilate the Synagogue of Satan.

Name the Jew, every day.

You would be astonished how willing people are to hear the Truth about why our countries are being raped and bled dry. Conveying the fact that the Jews are responsible for 9/11 is of crucial importance to waking up the sleeping Lion that is the American people.

Once the spread of this Truth reaches a certain tipping point, that is when the Shoah will begin, and mark my words, after North America is JUDENFREI, the "country" known as Israel will be scrubbed off of the face of the Earth by any and all means necessary. We will be astonished how quickly it happens.

Every time you tell the Truth about the Jews to someone, it is no different than stepping on the neck of a kike while wearing the finest jack boots. The end result will be the same.

I could kidnap every kike family in the world, rape every kike woman, torture every kike child to death with rusty blades, salt, and acid while making the kike bitch watch while being raped, and then rape a kike bitch with the dismembered pieces of of the kikelet and castrate the kike father while making him watch all of it without even blinking or being satisfied. Kikes are a devil scourge on this planet and it is never unjustified to rape, torture, dismember, or kill them. Every last one. I will decorate the streets and buildings of the new Reich with the mutilated pieces of kike, pave the roads with Jewish skulls, and then use the cash from selling kike organs to the Chinese to develop an AI which does nothing but respawn and torture kikes until the end of time and then put that in a space capsule and launch it into space where kikes will be raped, tortured, and beaten until the end of time with no escape. Kike anguish fuels me.

I have no objections to nuking pissrael, but slide threads like these are really.a circlejerk and stating the obvious.

If war is declared, so is Kristolnacht, remember this, kikes.

This. You won't stop it this time kikes! We can be anywhere, any place, in a standalone complex and all it takes is one push to start an avalanche of kike cleansing.

that is what a guy in a truck did in Stockholm, Sweden…. whites don't have it in them.

You sound like some really bad LARPers

And you sound like a kike that is quaking in his yarmulke.

If you aren't a kike, then you are a bluepilled faggot and a coward, and we have no use for you in the coming time. I imagine you will starve to death.

Sound a little bit like a sandnigger there, fam. I still like the high energy.

That Ernst Zundel vid is great.

I recommend packing your things and heading to Israel to await judgment in the atomic fires, Shlomo. It really will be a mercy compared to the fate that awaits "God's chosen" that dwell in our lands.

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS
KYS YOU FAGGOT. THEY ALL MUST GO. They have been a plague on this Earth for millennia.

Would you like to stay at our Hostel? For you, half off at $25,000.

Sorry m8 but that John Adams quote is probably fake, he wrote:
“I will insist the Hebrews have [contributed] more to civilize men than any other nation. If I was an atheist and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations …

They are the most glorious nation that ever inhabited this Earth. The Romans and their empire were but a bubble in comparison to the Jews. They have given religion to three-quarters of the globe and have influenced the affairs of mankind more and more happily than any other nation, ancient or modern.”
Also I don't know how that quote with Washington relates to jews, I just searched up "george washington on jews" and I found nothing relating to it.
Not a shill or whatever, just trying to set things right.

Now this is the kind of thread I like to see

You sound just like my baby boomer mother

Bump because FUCK THE JEWS.

bump