OPERATION GAS THE JEW

PAY ATTENTION FAGGOTS

It seems that all of you are intensely focused on the latest development in the Syrian conflict. While this should be of great concern and we should do anything within our power to stop yet another senseless war for Israel, realize that this is just a symptom of a much greater danger.

As you may have read, Steven K. Bannon is no longer on the National Security Council, the same NSC who was ALL for this targeted missile strike on the Syrian airbase. Him being stripped of this position is the direct result of a cabal of globalists and establishment types, mostly jews, that have infiltrated the Trump administration, in charge with ✡JARED KUSHNER✡, Trump's son-in-law. Despite what you may have heard from the white house in recent hours, and from Steve Bannon himself, the struggle for power is very real, and Kushner is winning it. The white house does not want this issue of in-fighting to be in the news cycle more than it already is, therefore Bannon cannot confirm it directly. Indirectly, however, associates of Bannon who are not tied to the white house, and therefore cannot be talked into doing some PR for the Trump presidency are furious and are talking about this power struggle.

The issue here is with four people in particular, who have Trump's year and who harbor globalist views: Jared Kushner✡, Ivanka Trump✡, Gary Cohn✡ (former PRESIDENT of Goldman Sachs and a well-known DEMOCRAT who now serves as director of the National Economic Council and who is growing closer to Trump day by day), Dina Powell (former Goldman Sachs employee, who served as Senior Advisor to the President for Entrepreneurship, Economic Growth and the Empowerment of Women in the Trump administration, but has now been promoted to Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategy). Those four people are virulently hostile to Steve Bannon and to his anti-globalist, nationalist and economic nationalist agenda, and are trying to undermine him and eventually cause him to be ousted.

Who is Jared Kushner, why does he hate Steve Bannon, how is he relevant to what happened in Syria and why is he a danger to us?

Other urls found in this thread:

washington*examiner.com/report-steve-bannon-attends-national-security-council-meeting-after-shakeup/article/2619546
archive.is/qiA4O
archive.fo/3NKCu
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/06/steve-bannon-calls-jared-kushner-a-cuck-and-globalist-behind-his-back.html
archive.is/0fspz
archive.fo/n4UzY
qz.com/796853/syrian-pound-syp-crisis-the-syrian-pounds-depreciation-means-big-trouble-for-bashar-al-assads-war-efforts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What about Ivanka Trump?

With all of this in mind, I propose we act swiftly to undermine Kushner’s influence, while giving a boost to Bannon, with the ultimate aim of causing Kushner’s exit from the white house.
Jared Kushner is the real enemy, the one who warrants our undivided attention, not Syria and a couple of sand people and an airbase getting blown up (those would not have even happened if it hadn’t been for that jew and other people like him in the administration, planting bad idea’s in Trump’s head). How we are going to achieve his removal? That’s the purpose of this thread: to elaborate such tactics and ultimately act. So far the media and the deep state haven’t really focused on attacking Kushner too much since it’s basically “their boy” who they think will ultimately purge the Trump administration of Bannon’s anti-globalist, pro nation-state, right-wing agenda.
There is a tendency for Trump to act based on the news cycle. Manafort was made to leave following suspicion of Russia ties, at a time where the “it’s the Russians!” narrative wasn’t even born yet, Michael Flynn was made to leave for the same thing, and even Jared Kushner’s relationship with Trump suffered greatly at one point after Kushner organized a meeting with Pena Nieto, which ultimately failed and caused Trump to lose face in the media. Bannon’s relationship with Trump suffered after the failed ACA repeal and the failed muslim ban. Therefore we should flood the twitter, the forums, reddit threads where Trump supporters congregate with virulent anti-Kushner talking points, and do our best to make the media focus on him.
He has the following vulnerabilities, in addition to the ties to Israel which I have mentioned:
Therefore, I urge you all to concentrate on this issue and elaborate a strategy, because it all hinges on Bannon staying in power and Kushner not gaining monopoly of Trump’s ear. If Bannon is out, the entire nationalistic agenda is going to collapse and our meme war for the past 2 years would have been in vain.

bump
do it faggots, we must make this popular

Double bump.

Shills get Killed.

You can't remove Kushner. All you can do is pressure Trump to minimize his influence.

then fucking do it

That is true, although it would be very hard to sustain this for 8 years

How can Trump "fall" for such stupidity is beyond me, but the timing points to that he was not tricked but did what everybody did before him, cover that shit up. You can try removing Ivanka and the kike but i think Trump himself has either sold out or always been a traitor. if happens it's complete ogre and kikes succeed in taking this administration over.

interesting how seldom you hear those names watching the (((media)))

they would have to get caught doing illegal shit

actually that's it, see if these people were ever found guilty of doing illegal shit and start spreading buzz about it.

Back to page 1

KILL THE KIKE
KILL THE KIKE
KILL THE KIKE
DAY OF THE ROPE/NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES NOW

(checked)
Dubs confirm. Kushner and every single one of the other Goldman Sachs kikes in the administration need to gassed.

Reminder: Kushner has always been a liberal, zionist and a globalist.

hello deep state FBI agent. Fuck off

Wrong, user, FBI tells you to go to a certain place and hands you weapons to do so.

but he was also doing exactly what he was supposed to do up until 3 days ago

Can't we get some Antifa cucks to kill him, his wife and his children?

NO. Deep state, pls fuck off

Holy shit. You fuck off. user is getting a useful idiot to do.it.

This is deserving of a bump. With Jews, bad news. The issue is… what can we do about Kushner? My answer: the same thing we've always done. Hit twitter, goybook, whatever, and shitpost like madmen.

yes do this
bomb his twitter to death
also, spread this among the electoral base, kushner must be crusaded

Its always a fucking Jew. Bump this shit!

I propose we try something from this angle. We could fire up Twitter with a hashtag of some sort and force Trump to do something about it.

Look, from now on, every op or idea needs to completely exclude Trump from the picture. The white majority rallying to vote Trump in based on isolationism is what we need to focus on. We need to whip up as much anger as possible.

Yes he is, he's just us off the principals committee. It's almost as if a shabbos goy who run an Israel-first publication and constantly harps on about non-existent "Judeo-Christian" values, isn't really a crypto-WN who wants to put America first and stop us from fighting Israel's wars.

kekvult

Kushner is close to his brother, another raving leftie. Brother is twitter close to the vox gang and other lib msm. I wonder if he influences Jared.

Yeah, I'm sure it's his "leftie" brother who's influencing him, and not his kike DNA.

FUCKING KIKES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(((Goldberg)))

lmfao

He's not going to have 8 years listening to this shill kike, he doesn't have the demographics or the base to win now.

Right. So our task for now is to find a way to get them rallied up in arms against Kushner?

DO THIS

Somebody gas this kike faggot.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

It's not fake wtf they kikes are openly mocking us. This is a jewish coup

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/04/bannon_and_nunes_out_kushner_in_we_might_be_ok.html

I get the feeling that they're being lured into a false sense of security.

Soon

He's not the only one to be worried about, an Africananon on cuckchan warned about this last night, this information needs to be spread around. Ivanka is a liberal, she's undermining Trump just like Kushner, and (((they))) have found the perfect individuals to destroy his presidency from the inside out, by using his daughter.

I don't buy this 4D chess shit anymore. His brilliance doesn't seem to be his, but Bannon's, and he's nixing Bannon. We didn't vote for Trump, we voted for Trump-costumed Bannon.
This is extremely bad.

something needs to be done about kushner, he is wrecking everything.

Me or kikener? Expanding on what I was saying, it's true. Trump needed us to win this time by a small margin. How the fuck is he going to pull that off now with the demographics shift and going against what he promised to do?

White people aren't like non-whites, you have to do things to get a majority of their vote.

Mexicans fucking hate him now no matter what kikener would do to soften him to them.

Blacks do not matter they don't like him and they'd have to shift a lot to even make a difference.

It trump wins in 2020 by acting like this then it will be a fucking huge win bigger than the first time, but he's doing everything to fuck himself.

Think anons think, how do we get rid of Kushner.

File name.

Simple. We dig up some dirt, kikes always have some dirt. And then we make it an obnoxious shit fling.

Saw this on twitter might help.

Why?

Who said anything about 4D chess?
It's a common fucking tactic, people need to quit acting like this shit is magical.
Let the kikes think he's /theirguy/, it will bide him time to prepare.

Once he has his people in place we'll know which way he stands, by then it will be too late for the kikes, or just more of the same for us -only this time the dems are completely fucking destroyed and infighting and starting to get BTFO by police which will eventually lead to people realizing they don't have to put up with this kike shit and then purge.

We win any way fam. Even if WW3 happens we win.

You have been posting this in every fucking thread. I actually agree, but you are an obvious demoralization shill. Fuck off.

Bibi admitted that he was a Mossad agent during that press conference and he fucked over Christie over a grudge for rightfully prosecuting his criminal father. Not that I wanted Christie on the transition team, but motives matter and that was pure kikery with a kike motive of retaliating against bad goys who uphold laws and shit.

Pic from yesterday, PUAs need to explain me if the body language here says something.

>As you may have read, Steven K. Bannon is no longer on the National Security Council,

No, that's not true:

Steve Bannon Attends National Security Council Meeting Just One Day After Being ‘Removed’

washington*examiner.com/report-steve-bannon-attends-national-security-council-meeting-after-shakeup/article/2619546

" White House chief strategist Steve Bannon has attended the first meeting of the National Security Council after he was removed from the principals committee Wednesday.

CNBC reported Bannon can attend meetings of the principals committee if he was invited by President Trump or national security adviser H.R. McMaster. A White House official reported Bannon rarely attended meetings when he was a member of the principals committee.

But, he apparently decided to attend on Wednesday for a meeting on an unspecified topic. "

Attending meetings =/= being involved in meetings.

Odd people thought he was considering the place he worked for shills for Israel.

Primer for people who are kept out of the loop. This story has been brewing behind the scenes for a very long time. Kushner has always been a problem and he uses Ivanka sparingly but tactically. Ivanka at the end of the day is just another cunt and one Trump has a soft spot for. Unfortunately whatever connections Kushner gave Trump when he entered the family, those (((connections))) are working against him in the White House.

But I digress, this is about Bannon and Kushner. Kushner is a jew, no more needs to be said. Bannon who unfortunately is not redpilled but close will soon learn to hate jews. Pretty soon he will be repeating the "Gradually I began to hate them." Kushner is going to inadvertently redpill Bannon on how jews are but we need Bannon to still be there when that happens.

Point by point:
This last point is as big as its implications are. The "white house leaker," the constant kvetching in the news, kushner not only allows it to happen but he contributes to it. For Trump to make one of the biggest problems in the white house to go away, he will have to choose what's right for america over (((family))). Is he the man to do it? We won't know but what we can and should do is make sure that people are aware of Jared Kushner. There is an upside to this.

Kushner is not liked in the media. Not even because he's technically in the Trump family but because he has pissed off both sides of the normalfag camps. Kushner and his family ties were good anti-Trump bait in the election cycle. Those stories are still out there and aren't the least bit exaggerated like most anti-trump material. Kushner is the problem and you can get all kinds of normalfags riled up over him.

Bannon's job is made easier by the fact that more people are on his side even if he is almost on his own in the White House. The sooner this jew rat is on the minds of the masses, the more problems he will have working in the shadows like more notorious jews like Soros. If you need a reminder on how well we've done to pull the rats into the spotlight, remember that Soros is basically a household name now.

Bullshit. It's impossible to be involved with politics or media without coming to terms with the reality of the jewish problem. Bannon is a willing servant of ZOG.

so everybody in that picture is looking at a screen EXCEPT jared kushner and rex tillerson?

to be fair, if jared kushner & co. planned that chemical attack in syria for months, kushner would probably be more interested in looking at trump's or bannon's face than news about a chemical attack that close to israel that kushner was not aware of

who is rex tillerson looking at?

It's like this is your first day here but I enjoyed the hyperbole. If you oppose what the jew wants even unconsciously, the jew will come after you. That's what Bannon is facing on a daily basis because he is unknowingly opposing the interests of Israel. He's not your average person to begin with. Bannon like most people here did, on the wrong side but constantly committing wrongthink. He is accelerating towards the redpill and all of his tactics will help make him a fearsome enemy of the jews, moreso than he is now.

Trump doesn't look happy, he looks pissed.

How is Bannon opposing the jew? You faggots have attributed all these traits to him that have no basis in reality.

Bannon is responsible for the surge of pro-White populism this election. All that rhetoric, all those talking points, all the overton window shifting is because of Bannon.

Yeah I thought Breitbart was owned/funded by a Jew and used his office, committed to Israel etc.

No, not at all. Bannon and Kikebart are just riding a wave that rose naturally, much like Richard Spencer.

TL;DR You voted for Trump but you got Kushner

Yes, very much all. Bannon was Trump's Chief Strategist, the populist rhetoric was his idea and the mainstream candidate saying it normalized it.

Again, it wasn't his idea, he hijacked something that rose naturally.

It may be the same trap that happened with Trump.
In any case, you can feel in the air (((they))) are trying to replace him and I'll bet you anything you're not going to like the replacement more.

It's obvious, isn't it? We need to meme him out of power. I don't recall a single happy merchant edit of Kushner. Fix that. Tweet it at Ivanka. And spread the pic of him smiling gleefully at the woman who lost her son in the Libya strike while you're at it.

filtered, anti-Bannon is anti-white Alamo shill

what?

Because opposing someone who called a kikess who called for the nuking of Europe if Iran attacks Israel a "great American patriot" is pro-White?

He had like this kikey psycho smile when that wife of the dead Navy SEAL got her applause during Trump's speech.

Add pro-faggot stance to his list of kikedentials.
archive.is/qiA4O

I'm seeing a lot of information on kushner and ivanka from oddly enough the left that seems to be more positive about them than negative. Even the story about the dailybeast (which is operated by chelsea clinton - they're friends). The story itself:

archive.fo/3NKCu
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/06/steve-bannon-calls-jared-kushner-a-cuck-and-globalist-behind-his-back.html

The gist:

Does anyone need any more proof that Kushner is the rat caught in the cogs of the Trump train?

Well fuck. there has to be more that we can throw at them. Being a Mossad agent and all, we can take that our of the equation and focus on the acts itself. Kushy Kike and his bitch are gonna fuck something up and we're going to be on them, and being Trumps son-in-law, the media is going to be on them. If only there was a way to get the Antifa to chimp on them directly?

founded by Andrew Breitbart a pro-Israel conservative and it was "bought" (he gave them 10 million?) by Robert Mercer, the anti-Fed/pro-goldstandard libertarian billionaire who is an autistic math genius or something.

CHECKED AND RAGED.
FUCKING KIKES

Bannon was hired as Trump's Chief Strategist about 5-6 months before the election but he didn't start with Bannon. It was after Cruz – the cuban horse Mercer invested millions in – lost to Trump that Bannon & Mercer decided to help him get in the White House.

What Kind of Man Spends Millions to Elect Ted Cruz?
archive.is/0fspz

"According to Neugebauer, Cruz laid the groundwork for his run in February 2014, at a private meeting on the deck of the Palm Beach home of prominent donors Lee and Allie Hanley. Joining the Hanleys around a table in the Florida sun were Cruz and his wife, Heidi; his strategist, Jason Johnson; Neugebauer; and Robert and Rebekah Mercer. The topic was Cruz’s chances in the election. A pair of researchers hired by Mercer and Hanley presented some intriguing findings. The country was ready for a Mr. Smith Goes to Washington figure—they used the phrase “Trump-like,” Neugebauer says—meaning that an outsider candidate should have a good shot in 2016. The elder Mercer, as usual, sat silently in his suit and tie as the group spent seven hours discussing how a race might play out. "

There's simply no way you're going to see this kike removed - he's got his dick anchored in Trump's favorite-child's vagoo. He's not going anywhere, sadly.

As long as Trump continues to love Ivanka as his favorite child, none of this will change - if anything, its liable to worsen.

I've been warning people about Ivanka Trump since day fucking one that I realized she had converted to Jewry - she's a traitor, and always will be, but she's got her daddy's love and that's all that matters in this context.
Until you kill the father's love for his treacherous daughter, there will be no headway made in this regard.

He's clearly pro-Israel too, and the gold standard is good for the jews.

It would be tricky because he's a well connected kike that would sooner have the pull to summon antifa where he wants them rather than be their target. You would have to find out which antifa is explicitly against Trump and have them go after the kikeshner just for being related to Trump. But your next problem is getting them to go to that place since Kushner operates all day within the White House and has the secret service with him.

Also feel the need to point out that although Breitbart Jerusalem exists, it's like night and day with regular Breitbart. Even Breitbart's comments are split even with like half being redpilled, a quarter being normalfag con&cuckservatives, and the last quarter being pro-zionist shills.

look at that evil fucking kike gloating over a dead goy

DISGUSTING

Don't forget that Bibi Netanyahu literally slept in Kushner's bed according to the NYT. He's probably on the Mossad payroll.

Can you imagine how "working" with Kushner is, seeing how much of a kike he is there, and knowing what kikes do to discussion in general? Imagine being in a room trying to figure out what to do and he's shutting down discussion until everyone else follows what he's saying. Like what happened in this room:

I thought the video showed that Ivanka teared up too

I think Carbon Taxes would help the economy in the long run, even if man-made climate change isn't real.

This is a battle of dubs now lad.

I forgot to mention that it was to pay the debt, of course those taxes would be only applied after lowering the corporation tax to at least 20%.

Okay, that is acceptable.
Though it may be better to just kill all chinks and declare the debt null and void.

I'd prefer a nuclear war with China than taking out based Assad tbh too. Declaring Bankruptcy would probably collapse the entire world economy though. implying nuclear war wouldn't

You say that like it isn't an excellent opportunity

Holy fuck what a dweeb. I'm gonna eat Jared Kushner.

Depends who's the president during the collapse, if it's a right-winger expect communists to rise instead of fascists. That was the Clinton accelerationist meme, if we elected Trump we needed to be sure that he would grant us at least 8 years of peace. If Clinton collapsed the world economy (or sanders, or any leftist tbh) then fascism would be given the opportunity to rise.

Said it when Trump was elected. Kushner and Ivanka are snakes. Either Trump is secretly setting up Kush to crash and burn… or he's fuckin retarded.

Carbon taxes are fucking stupid though, we should tax nose jobs.

Fucking Kike Kusner seems to be problem #1

Dubs confirm. Jews will always subvert.

This was a fake election. Stop posting here. All you are doing is helping build googles anti bullying ai. We can do a counter coup but we need to summon Hitler.

Btw, the difference between orthodox and unorthodox Jews is that orthodox Jews follow the Talmud, and believe it is the word of god. You know what that means.

checked

this

On the table are
Kushner
Mnunchin
Wilbur Ross
Tillerson
McMaster
And two other guys

If my calculations are correct only kushner has no official title at that t able, who made this kike a minister without porfolio

Why did you forget to mention The Federal Reserve? Mercer is anti-Fed / pro-Gold standard. Economically speaking he's part of the Ron Paul crowd

I really don't like that smile on Kushner's face

To be honest I think the only thing he can do with Kushner is to keep him busy and keep him surrounded with other people, he's not going to fire him because the daughter would be too pissed off.

Nice dubs.

kushner might be untouchable it seems he's pretty far up the kosher ladder

Can you imagine how Bannon feels dealing with this Kushner shit?

Unfortunately that might not be a problem soon

Soros. At this point everyone is on his payroll

Even in claiming orthodoxy, they're doing it – the sects rejecting the Talmud and favoring the primacy of the Torah ought to have that distinction. Rabbinic tyranny oppresses even Them*. Those curls are horns

Time for some OC bombs. Time for Jared to get memed on.

Orthodox is a greek word that means ' correct faith' it's for the Eastern Orthodox Church ONLY and Holy Russia, jews called orthodox GOTOHELL get your own vocabulary

YOU ARE FAGGOT, now GFYS

OR its something much worse…
Everone has seen the kinda creepy pics of Trump and Ivanka when she was a kid. And the comments he's made. I have a daughter and the things he said made me cringe.
Is Ivanka holding the pizza card over his head? Is this the power she holds over daddy?

God help us.

Kushner giving Bannon the evil kikey eye, Tillerson noticed it, and doesn't look amused one bit. Tillerson and Kikener are the only two not watching the display. Bannon looks to be reaching for his glasses or something. To have been a fly on the room in there, to hear what was said by Bannon or Kikener. Suffice to say, it sure doesn't look like Tillerson is fond of Kikener AT ALL. I wouldn't want to have Rex looking at me like that. In any case… I like Bannon, and if Kikener drives him away, I don't know how much more I'll stand for fam. I'm already tweeting Mr. Trump, and Jr as much as I can, without being offensive to the kikes. I just have a bad feeling so be ready for the worst.

btw…I've glanced over the catalog and didn't see it, but the lugenpresse is now all over Spicer for offending the Kikes today. "Hitler didn't actually gas his own people, Assad did" If Spicer loses his job, or quits that's going to really piss me off. If we're to beat the Jews at their game, we need to team up with the very people the Jews use against us. Example- "It's weird how the Jewish people are treated so much better than black folks are, is it not?" "Look what the Jews got, and you all have to still march and demand it" "Nobody gets as upset over offending blacks as a Jew, no contest, doesn't that just piss ya off?" And it's not like you're even lying to anybody. It's true

Not to demoralize, as this is a necessary and obvious course of action, but the family connection is going to be hard. Trump seems like a guy who actually values his family. He will choose their side over ours. Also if you go the Russian/Chinese influence route, do not anywhere near the same media virulence to occur. That shit was designed to destroy the admin's reputation completely. They're going to realize someone is using their weapons against them.

Also, Trump's Syria strike did dampen the Russia bullshit quite substantially. Good luck firing that all back up for one guy. This really is a chess game, regardless of what people now think of that term. Its a chess game where the opponent has one of our pieces secretly on their side. Someone needs to find some way to paint Kushner as an absolute, unforgivable shitlord.

BURN YOUR LOCAL SYNAGOGUE

The same could be said about us.

Let's face it, the kikes are going to put us in camps before we can get our hands on them. Whoever launches the first strike wins in this battle. All Kushner has to do is convince Trump that the internet ninjas are Nazis, which we actually are, and it's game over. Trump is CivNat to his marrow. They're not going to just let us get away with getting as far off the reservation as we've gotten.

Sign away any and all of your future income you fuckhead before you call for taxing everyone else based on the fucking element we're all made of. Do you automatically think of black soot and smoke when you think carbon? If so turn off the fucking tv and crack open a chemistry book you mong. A carbon tax is a fiendish idea.

Will not work. If he really is the mole that it is becoming evident he is, then he is not going to simply be distracted from his main objective. Keeping busy is what you prescribe for the lovable idiot who tries to help but can not get out of his own way.

This. Remember Trump denounced and disavowed the "alt-right" a while ago, over summer I think. Now I realize how stupid and shitty that name is, and I do NOT apply it to myself or to here. To me it represents shitty youtube double agent ecelebs, who I have always hated. Regardless, that is the ((establishment's)) name for this site, whether people accept it or not. So he denounced that, but when did he ever denounce the neocons? I don't remember him ever specifically doing that.

Actually that's the main reason why Trump was the pick because by limiting the amount of non-whites into the US it will mean the increase of the local white populace. If Trump reneges on that, then he is just literally Clinton but still nothing was lost.

The key is to get a large enough white population who has nothing who'll have no choice but serve their own interests finally.

Also the kikes will only put whites in camps once we are a small minority, this cannot be allowed to happen and why I recite the 14 words everyday.

100 BITCOIN BOUNTY ON JARED KUSHNER'S HEAD

To anyone who can neutralize Jared Kushner, by assassination or otherwise, I will pay 100 bitcoins.

You dropped your badge FBI or should I call you CIA

Either take it to the darkweb or fuck off with that shit. No LARPers allowed.

Holla Forums is a board of peace

:^)

That's scary. Stop.

UUUU=

wow

Really? Nobody has done that before now? Guess I might as well contribute.

(checked)
Good thread OP, this should definitely be the focus of more anons at the moment.

Link to the video? We need to see what Kushner's expression does

archive.fo/n4UzY

The Edict of Expulsion is still technically in force today, it was never repealed.

Is… Is that the real cover to that?
I've never seen that before, and I fucking love the ELO Time album.

how many times do I have to say that mcmaster is the problem and kushner is a distraction thats a problem for later but literally not as bad as mcmaster is.

same here bro. (and i've never seen that cover either) (I discovered ELO thanks to the Daicon IV animation)

Nice.
That's how I found them, too. I'd never really paid attention to them until that.

The targeted missile strike did zero damage and got the media to stfu about muh Russia and leaks overnight. You're beating a dead horse.

again kids. with jews you lose

I believe they used Twilight in Densha Otoko too.
Also, I understand in FC-LC there's a sequence when Gainax does something that kinda resembles Daicon V.

Its called playing for both sides, and Trump is a master in that.

Fake people think that Bannon is removed, reassign him into a key position behind the curtains, then make your stupid son-in-law and daughter kikes pay for being stupid and frame them for the attack in Syria.

Kikes lose face, media gets the bait, Bannon keeps dismantling the state, Eric now gets the chance to show his work, everyone in the international community now will fear Trump for being a loose cannon and he uses it as leverage vs the Chinese. All by using outdated Tomahawks in a semi-abandoned airbase for minimal casualties.

If Trump doesn't get rid of Kushner then it's the job of the alt right to help the democrats either impeach Trump or ensure that he is not re-elected in 2020. An accelerationist democrat president would be far preferrable to this evil kike.

Furthermore, if Trump is impeached or fails to be re-elected, it will reduce Kushner's political clout and make it less likely for him to become president some day.

well..those dubs can't be argued with. They're trying to focus on dividing our kids. I pulled mine out of the public schools, the online one is EXCEPTIONALLY better.

They want to try indoctrinating and dividing us until we break. Not fallin' for THAT one again, jail is fail. I did lose it and am probably banned from commenting at some news sites. Just truth, Hitler..Did…NOTHING! WRONG! One was trying to sell me a muscle car last year, (((the goyim know))) The Jew is OBNOXIOUS. Drove my uncle to bankruptcy. If we keep having to send our kids to fight ISrahell wars, I'm going to have to jump in with the crowds dog birding him until we can impeach him. Let them handle the sandbox. Almost been at wars my entire life, I've known someone in godforsaken shit towns fighting for liberties they don't want. Countries that know we won't fight the Jews petty wars anymore will see we've seen light. We clearly haven't reached this point, and we have been spotlighting shit.

Hi.

I'm close to this situation.

Goldman Sachs does illegal things involving foreign exchange and has for a few years.

Foreign exchange + Syria conflict = big bucks. How?

- qz.com/796853/syrian-pound-syp-crisis-the-syrian-pounds-depreciation-means-big-trouble-for-bashar-al-assads-war-efforts/

- www.babypips.com/blogs/piponomics/how-the-syrian-conflict-affects-the-forex-market.html

Kushner is most likely in on the trade. Tell the /ourguy/s on Wall Street to start digging.

Not against showing disdain over Trump's pics at the moment but your post seems a bit too ulterior for me.

Honestly, even without any past history, women can be monsters, and she could cry 'Trump raped me as a kid', whether he did or not. Girls falsely cry rape all the time, or threaten suicide to get attention.

It's just a really bad idea to keep her around, and worse with the Kushner connection.

If America cannot throw off the jew parasite it'd be better if the left drove it into the ground. We can't go on being the global golem. America may never get another Hitler, but this crap needs to end.

anyone know what this was about?

Daily reminder that Kushner is the enemy

ANOTHER MEANINGLESS THREAD BROUGHT TO YOU BY SHAREBLUE

Exactly anti kushner=anti Holla Forums

Why do you think Donald Trump has anything against Jared Kushner? He whored his daughter to this jew, that alone should tell you all. Are Americans such cattle these days that they don't have reasoning abilities at all?

Step 1:
Dig dirt on Kushner.

Step 2:
Spread the dirt towards MSM

Step 3:
The media will take any chance they get to go after the Trump administration. They've already criticized Kushner's role in relation to his lack of experience.

I'd say a good start would be investigating Carde.

who holds all the paper on his properties? total waste doing all these links. He was planned to be in. total shitshow. fuck hillary.

http:// nationalvanguard.org/2017/04/chabad-putins-jews-and-their-man-trump/

Chabad: Putin's Jews and their Man Trump