AMERICANS, THIS IS UP TO YOU NOW

AMERICANS, THIS IS UP TO YOU NOW
CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN, ORGANIZE PROTEST, MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THAT WE DO NOT WANT THIS

i'm serious, lads, if there's no backlash to this it will go on

Is it too fucking late?

I mean, call it off and what will Trump do?

"Oops, my bad. Change of directives"

lol, no, I want to ram this down Holla Forums's throat. I want people to be engorged by neocon jew cock. You voted for it. Suck on it. Support Trump bombing Syria.

BURN THIS SHIT TO THE FUCKING GROUND

just do it faggot

Fortunately public outrage back in 2013 did prove successful in undermine their plans to invade Syria. It might work now if the outrage is intense enough and everyone call the whole thing out for the bullshit it is. So a redpill blitz on all social media fronts is also needed in sync with this and protests.

Expose the truth to enough people and it'll cripple the plan. Mind you, this will require one of the most intense efforts imaginable.

NEWFAGS AND RETURNING ANONS PLEASE GO HERE:

p

DO IT

BUMP COME ON FAGGOTS

BYE BYE, BASHAR!

wtf I'm #arfing4hilldog now

Calling my cuckressmen now even if they're some of the worst in the nation.

convince your friends and relatives to do the same
find like minded people and organize protests

Wow you're totally right, they should have voted for the spasming old woman who overtly hates them.
:^)

Who cares about mudshits and russian jews?

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

Shill detected.

come on guys, there should be protests in the streets already
don't let this slip out of hand

fuck off

BUMP.

Hey do you like your $$$ being wasted on another war

you should..he is shilling hard for kikes

enjoy dying in ww3 asshole

No, it's not too fucking late. You call your congressman and senator. If they're Republicans, inform them you will not be voting Republican in the upcoming midterms or the 2020 election if further action against the Syrian government is taken.

do this, be vocal, take it to the streets
prevent this madness at any cost

is there any user in jew york?
could they organize a protest at the trump tower?

COME ON FAGGOTS MAKE THE STRUGGLE REAL

If he's smart, and not actually controlled? Say this was a one-time act of punishment for the chemical attack and not intended to be part of a longer campaign against Assad. Yes, we know that's all bullshit, we know Assad didn't have anything to do with the chemical attack, but this gets us out of danger with minimal damage and lets everyone save face.

If Hillary had won the bombing would have started before she even took office.

i don't care, i know trump is not going to get out of this in shape, but anything is better than this continuing

Fuck off faggot!
WW3 NOW!

kill yourself
COME ON, YOU HAVE TO PREVENT THIS

Its actually very simple people.XYdimensional chess fags are the shills and the cucks in denial.Trumps essence and stance is the same.

He is simply a conservative.Thats what conservatives do.They conserve the existing status quo.He called himself conservative as well.In his case he actually is a "true conservative" he will roll back some of the things people have noticed they dont like.But in the end he WILL sweep the reasons (((WHY))) these thing are happening under the rug.

Remember people this system is dominated by (((them))) its the dialectics.The current dialectic is that right wing up to a certain point=ok(namely the artificially put down marker of how right wing you can be is Trump himself),all of leftwing=acceptable political opinion ie PC.Our goal is still to grow in number,harvest those who are falling out of (((their)))) system.The red pill and the blue pill are still in play.The non-white population grows both in the USA and Europe.(((They))) are simply waiting till either they can play out another war with their puppets for the bluepills or till the non-white racial populations are high enough that they can leave with their plundered capital to their new host culture they can parasite off,namely China.We must stave off war between the white nations till (((they))) decide on their flight to China which will cause a economic crisis since they are leaving with our capital,then we must win the race war in Europe.From then on out it will be whole other matter.

THE CHAINS OF THE WHITE RACE MUST AND WILL COME OFF

WE MUST DEHUMANIZE OURSELVES AND FACE THE COMMING BLOODSHED

IT IS UNAVOIDABLE

Stop being a pussy… the world needs a reset anyways.

fuck off

Emergency Bump

Oh it's you again? You're back? We should have voted for Clinton I guess, right?

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

THE ETERNAL POLLACK
POST MEMES
MAKE NO DIFFERENCE

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

BUMP FAGGOTS, COME ON

the reset is total control of the remaining population(if nukes dont go off) by the ZOG. everyobdy implanted with a chip for safety and so on, you know the usual conspiracy theories becoming REALITY much easier and faster after the war. Russia cannot win this war without nukes, but every country will be severely damaged.

I hope that was an indication that they're getting a lot of calls and it's their standard response. Otherwise fuck me I don't even know anymore.

OP is right. Bump

I'm good, fuck off shlomo.

Call your congressman. Make signs. It might work this time.

he SHOULD be losing support over this, we supported him indeed to avoid this kind of shit

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

CALL THE CONGRESSMEN, CALL THE WHITE HOUSE
THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE LAZY

POST YFW HE WAS BOTH

do it faggots, be vocal

BUMP

GOOD LUCK ASSAD