CODE RED CODE RED CODE RED LUGENPRESSE REPORTING ANOTHER GAS ATTACK

AHHH WERE GOING TO FUCKING DIE

theguardian.com/world/live/2017/apr/07/us-syria-response-donald-trump-assad-pentagon-live

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
archive.fo/oWqZF#selection-32117.0-32117.7
archive.is/rKzLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GTFIH NOW

YOU LIVED LONG ENOUGH TO SEE WW3

So soon, these kikes are fucking bold.

FUCK JEWS AND FUCK DONALD"All my kids are yids" TRUMP!

LET THE NUKES FLY

Someone warned action on Israel if he does that
Oh nooo~

Another thing that didn't happen is happening?

the second attack was just a bombing not a gassing, it says in the text

We will wait and see if there are any militaristic responses for this on Trump's behalf.
I believe that if not we would, in fact, be in a good position as the "Russian Puppet" analysis has been ground to dust, meaning the synopsis of those who seek impeachment on that merit now have nothing.
We will see, let us all remember we're on the same side, just with different suspicions.

What the fuck is going on? Are the kikes thinking last night strike was a bluff and they're trying to get Trump to do something even more reckless?

"Chemical weapons," though.

CODE RED

This doesn't feel like winning.
This is really inconsistent with the direction policy had been going. Who has his balls in a vise, or has he been playing a false face since 9/11?

But user., it does feel like shilling.

it's separate, second attack (on syrian town hit by chemical weapons)

This attack wasn't Assad's either, no doubt.

Any reactions as of yet?

>Syrian town hit by chemical weapons

They're saying that the same town that got gassed was attacked again today, but doesn't explicitly say it was chemically attacked. The article title implies it, but the media is very good at implying things that aren't true.

Retweet if you have faith in Trump.

Man, it's tough keeping track of both public perception of events and actual events.
OK, so yesterday's ostensible bombing ostensibly removed Assad's capability to perform chemical attacks, right?
If another chemical attack occurs immediately afterward, does that count as proof that Assad isn't behind it?

There's not a chance in hell Assad would risk everything with a new chemical attack this close to the last one with tensions at an all time high. The kikes are moving quickly.

I'm sure it's just 4D chess.

I stand by my first thought, let the nukes fly

No Goy it means we have to invade.

If. The article doesn't say it's a chemical attack.

Holy fuck I'm angry. Now (((amerikikes))) will bomb the shit out of the country to the point only the established truth of muh evil gassers will be allowed. The land will be split between isrealis, the moderate terrorists and maybe the kurdis.

It reminds me of the post-WWII Germany a lot.

forgot to put quotes around "chemical attack", guess I need coffee more than I thought

No. Read

That was QUICK!

(((I love it when a plan comes together)))

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

This would be a good time for some anona to fire up their SKYKING listening stations.

In extremely emergent scenarios we will sometimes have Holla Forums Emergency Broadcast System threads, where a synopsis of the current >HAPPENING situation is summarized and directions on how to save your own ass and start the DOTR are given. Usually this comes with a code 2/RED happening alarm image and this thread is posted in most popular 8ch boards. A similar thread could be sent to 4/pol/ but they don't need help since they're uber-jew'd.
If things continue the way they are I will do my best to create a thread.

Some anons should be watching RT, some should be watching POTUS twitter, and generally most of you should keep a mainstream media news channel playing on a quiet in the event a false flag or national EAS is televised which will be heard pretty clearly.

Godspeed, if today is the day, you all know what to do. We have trained how we will fight and this month might just be a fightin' month. Remember the prime directive: 14/88. Everything else goes before it.

Probably just ISIS exploiting the situation. It would be too suspicious if it was a chemical attack, but then they could make up shit like "a failed undiscovered bomb dropped earlier detonated" or some shit.

I can't find an article to go with that tweet. It doesn't seem to link any.

twitter .com/CNNPolitics/status/850177474365448196

1-800-COMEON-NOW

The news really thinks Trump is stupid enough to believe this nonsense?

Hell is for ever!

Will I be safe?

So.

(((Who))) could possibly be benefiting from this attack. Really makes ya think. Maybe our friends over at the JIDF, our (((most valued allies))), can help us out here. Just who. Who, possible could benefit from regime change in Syria?

I guess we'll never know. Pick definitely not related.

What if there was no gas attack of any kind and it was just the CIA colluding with the MSM as usual.

Donald got duped?

Probably correct; I've done a search for it and only found the Guardian article.

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Find out.

Israel actually wants the war to continue forever so they're not actually into regime change. A Sunni controlled Syria would not be a friend of Israel after all.

Why the fuck would Assad nerve gas some random civilians? What exactly would he gain from that?

And how is killing people with chemical weapons worse than killing people by blowing them to pieces and maiming them with bullets and explosives?

Fuck everything, just let the nukes fly tbh.

He is, he just fucked himself for no reason.

This attack mentioned in OP isn't a gas attack.

Someone forced his hand, or it's a feint. I don't know what the fuck is happening, but it's fishy.

This. You faggots don't understand the complexity of en passant.

Trump was an Israeli asset all long it was obvious but we called anyone who highlighted this as a shill. Trumps attacking Syria in a worse than Obongo. We only bought 3 extra months of life by getting trump in. No one can save us now. Pol is in disarray, many faggots can't except they've been jewed "4d chess trumps only pretending to be globalist Zionist". The final redpill is to accept that trump is bibi in a wig.

HOLY FUCK IT'S HAPPENING. JEWS ARE FALSE FLAGGING AGAIN AND TRUMP IS A FUCKING IDIOT. WE'RE DOOMED

jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Second-Syrian-village-hit-by-chemical-attack-this-week-486277

war, war never changes

Smh tbh lads. I feel like somebody has died.

Checked
After my autistic fit was through, I'm kind of excited. We're about to see some real serious shit go down that can pivot whole nations.
I have hope. It's bound to be dashed across some Anatolian mountainside like a newborn babe, but it still exists. There is a chance of this turning out well.

The first attack wasnt a gassing either but they are still trying to start a war over it.

Doesn't matter with satan 2 missles

he was being sarcastic you shitter

CONTACT TRUMP
ORGANIZE PROTESTS
MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THAT WE DO NOT WANT THIS
come on americans, we're all watching you

Oy vey send more (((tomahawks)))

Nah, I half-expected this. Though I still supported his campaign since we'd end up with either a great meme prez or a retarded meme prez as opposed to a sure bet killary prez. Though I won't support him for shit anymore, this'll still be a hilarious presidency.

Seriously, compare:

2017 false-flag

Who /gettingatomisedinthefirstminutes/ here?

Feels good man.

NUKE ASSAD
U
K
E
A
S
S
A
D

Calling my it now. We will be will shilled to keep supporting trump. "Cmon goys trump still our guy". It benefits shareblue, Jidf and neocunts.

NATSOC proves again you cannot give an inch

Fuck. The real shilling was the construction of a Trump echochamber all along, wasn't it?

As long as everyone gets nuked then I don't mind. The idea of shills having to deal with that is beyond amusing and comforting.

That's exactly what /politics/ has been saying for last two years: archive.fo/oWqZF#selection-32117.0-32117.7

Im still gonna keep supporting Trump.

But I will always bring up the Syria thing as a big mistake on his part that contrasts against his yuge successes on trade, immigration, the economy etc

ITS ALREADY HAPPENING

All rational opinions are being shut down by loyalists. And as soon as Imkapfy is back in control, this board will die.

IT'S TIME

our feelings are the same, user, it's maybe foolish but I won't give up so easily. My eyes are wide open, waiting to see how this impacts the next leader's move.

This is all a plan to expose israel. Trump just has to set it up to show that they lied to us and carried out the attacka themselves. Then he has excuse to back out and say "do as you will"

Pretty sure we are dealing with a fake fight between Trump and Jews. Both are pushing fake counter stories.

Are you guys even trying?

imkampfy is already back, both of them in fact. They had to switch to a new Mod account.

How fucking stupid are you?

Why would he attack the same town twice

I can't believe everyone in this thread, missed that Assad warned Trump that any further interference would result in Israel getting parkingloted, buried and/or cemented.

Scud the Jews!

So they don't have to relocate the crisis actors duh

Well it was a fun journey faggots

Trump fucked up and now hes going to look like a pussy.

It's fucking beautiful. I expected this to happen. I still voted for the fucker because hey, it was the Hilldabeast he was running against!
I'm thinking about walking away from the ballot box for a while…

nobody says things like this

Does anyone actually buy this narrative?

Should I go to the protest on my campus?

no!

Hello CIA

kill yourself

Gas yourself press whore.

There is no evidence of that.
The usual shit.
Kikes love to reuse their narratives, here is the exact same claim but published before the airstrikes even happened and directed at IDF instead of America.
archive.is/rKzLo

I do. :^)

If we continue hitting Syria, Israel may be nuked. Let's meme it, boys.

He only prolonged the Syrian refugee crisis with another couple of years goy. It's just one little thing.