The Griefing Thread

The thread were we mercilessly grief the shit out of games.

Have some links.

First starting off by shilling the group
steamcommunity.com/groups/GRFsGRP

Jewtube Channels.

fried_kootch: youtube.com/channel/UCyG1n-jJH_lLjLHM704shDA/

chick8ed: youtube.com/user/Chick8ed

What are you doing still lurking this thread, nigger? Get out their and break make someone's day.

but user, you grief players of games, do not attempt to bully a game

If I started ripping out the games lines of code 1 by 1 would that be bullying?

Only if you install paid mods on it first

It would be extremely painful.

You're a big dev.

U U U U
U
U
U

Posting a recent hit.

gets me every time

not as recent as this though

I just opened it up and looked at the comments and I'm laughing my fucking ass off.
Holy shit, what the fuck, man. I'm cackling in real life to this.

Standard.

oh shit
for once I do not regret scrolling down to look at the comments

heh

Sad that AVO fucked off.

This isn't even really funny without the burnout in the comments. It's just a kid trying to be funny by spouting Holla Forums may mays.
I want breakdowns, not just a story.

Why is the group invite-only? Also please add. I'm in the group chat room.

Don't step on the bumble bee.

i'd be down to grief some autismblock server tbqh

Id love to, but i dont think Takistani life is played anymore on ArmA2, and i dont own DayZ standalone

the king got his channel back, just look up stgggs and I think you'll get there

nice dubs

the king got his channel back, just look up stgggs and I think you'll get there

nice dubs

the king's gotten his channel back, no need for the archive channels

fuck I can't see anything past this post, is this some sort of common browser issue with Holla Forums or something?

Holla Forums issue, devs are rolling out software updates.

ChiLongQua had a lot of nice griefing videos, but he removed most of them. No idea what he is trying to do with his yt channel now that he is not griefing anymore. I barely watch his clips lately anymore.

How is the newest vid not posted yet?

look at this shit

watch out gamer

aw shit son

Always a fun thing to hear.

They're cucks. Warchamp is full-scale socjus (whined about some event allowing "harassers" to attend when Randi Fucking Harper was there), UnknownGamer (micspam god) is either dead or dying, and everyone else is too scared to do anything because of that lost Q3 match against Notch over the kid having a pirate minecraft client. It's over.

Where were you when griefing went all tumblr?

Reminds me of someone i encountered when i logged into that weird playstation 3 second life clone "PSHome" out of curiosity one day.

Somewhere in that clusterfuck was a dance floor where everybody was taking their avatars to hang out and ERP or whatever it is they do. Sitting in a corner of the dance floor on a little stoop was an avatar wearing all black. I went over to see what it was, and ended up in a long conversation about how he come to this public online dance floor to be alone (and my part of the conversation being ever-escalating confusion).

We ended up discussing what vegetables we liked, and determined that asparagus is pretty tasty, but has a rather unfortunate side effect.

PSHome was fucking weird.

I laughed so hard I almost puked.