Is there any good vidya that takes place in Egypt and tackles Egyptian mythology?

Is there any good vidya that takes place in Egypt and tackles Egyptian mythology?

Age of Mythology

Wait second, you're telling me that we were once

HOL UP
HOL UP

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEEIT?!?

If the game doesn't have Kek, it isn't good.

AYO AYO
SO U BEEEEEE SAYIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Daily reminder that the Egyptians were furries.

AND IT WAS AWESOME

Seriously though, Anubis is GOAT.

great taste, but do you remember what these guys say?

WE

WUZ

Your Holla Forums meme does disservice to the greatest civilization known to mankind. Of course they weren't black, the DNA in the mummies are proof.

(CZECH'D)

Yes but it's still funny to shitpost about.

Horus is way sexier than Anubis. He just never gets any art because most furries can only draw dogs.

(checked)
Kek'd, but it's true.

So you’re saying that by proving Egyptians were white we do a disservice to proving that Egyptians were white?

/his/ is here and plz kill yourself

WE
WUZ
GREEKS

Um, user…

But the pharaoh was the earthly incarnation of Horus in many Dynasties.

But most of the prominant pharaohs were setites.

On the lighter side, Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy is fucking awesome. Zelda-like.

I agree.

I need this in my life.

Monotheism is boring.
With a pantheon you can have things like Horus's mother-consort or his cum-based rivalry with his brother.

I need to re-read stuff about Egyptian mythology. top kek

Apparently I was mistaken, and it was his uncle rather than his brother. I could have sworn I read that Horus and Set were siblings. Who knows; there's so much incest going on in that mythology they're probably both.

I have no fucking idea what you’re trying to say. Ancient Egypt was a white kingdom.

The rivalry between the two apparently started when Set killed Osiris (Horus's father and Set's brother), and cut off his penis and fed it to a catfish. Isis, Osiris's sister-wife, made him a new one out of solid gold, and had sex with the dismembered-then-stitched-together corpse of Osiris to conceive Horus.

Horus, was getting fucked part of your plan?

Seriously yes, the polytheistic religions had so much fun with their shit.

Modern mythos is really just missing out. I'm actually really happy to see Super-Egypt in Overwatch full of super-science and temples to anubis and shit.

Sometimes. Sometimes it wasn't though.

Yeah I rented it back when it came out it was pretty fucking solid. It didn't have any combat right or am I remembering shit wrong?

while Christianity doesn't have any weird ex escapades or semen rivalries, it still has its fair share of kickass stories
You got Jesus's dragon taming powers and dank jew-whipping skills, Ezekiel's undead army, Solomon's demon enslavement, Samson's HULK SMASH, the israelites having to genocide a race of soulless half-demon violence-addicted giants by divine mandate, and a ton of other shit

The muzzies are the ones who lack any creativity. The best they got is the Djinn, and even then, they're not even demons or anything special, they're just invisible humans who live in a pocket version of earth, where they go about doing normal human things, we just can't see them

The only game I can think of that is both good and actually set in egypt is the old Sierra city building game Pharaoh.

Its actually so addicting I have it installed on my laptop and still play it now and then even after 15 years.

AoM is a fun game and all but honestly the Thor comics are a better representation of Nordic mythology than that game is of Egypt.

Because they've evolved invisibility.

"Stouma". Or was that the Stone Age citizens?

Titan Quest has an act that takes place in Egypt. You even go inside the pyramid of Giza

RPG set in ancient egypt would be nice. or one that would let me travel around ancient egypt and it's neighbors.

Children of the Nile was an interesting take on the city building genre where it was far less abstract and more representational.

I was interested on how Tilted mill would take the idea further but in the end they just spiraled ever downwards with things like Simcity Societies and fucking facebook games.