So how does it feel knowing Frank Grimes had a son who loved him and there were actual consequences for Homer's actions...

So how does it feel knowing Frank Grimes had a son who loved him and there were actual consequences for Homer's actions in this episode because he was nearly murdered over this incident?

…Feel?

How the fuck does Frank Grimes even had a kid? I thought dude has zero social life

he happened to like hookers.

How does it feel knowing Sideshow Bob travelled to Italy to start a new life, became mayor of his new home, got married, had a child, then saw it all ruined because Lisa got drunk and revealed his past after promising not to?

What about how he later became a medical test subject, was successful enough to be promoted to a full time researcher, then gave himself super powers through genetic modification?

You forgot how he sliced off his face and swapped it with his cellmates so he could get out of a jail and the new face humorously falls off during the episode

bart and Lisa are still 8-10yo

user, your shiftkey is damaged.

Hey Holla Forums :^)

Also Apu's kids and Selma's baby are now older than Maggie.

>he later became a medical test subject, was successful enough to be promoted to a full time researcher, then gave himself super powers through genetic modification?
For a moment, I thought you were joking.. but of course, nuSimpsons would do something as stupid as this.

Yeah, around season 19 Simpsons and Family Guy plots became pretty much interchangeable.

I still don't see how Grimes wasn't a prick to Homer here. He goes to Homer's house, is offered a meal, and launches into a tirade on how Homer (stuck in a dead end job with a bastard boss, has bratty kids who don't respect him, a wife who flip-flops how whether she resents him or not) is totally some talentless fool who doesn't deserve what he has. And how could someone as supposedly accomplished as Grimes not know that there mediocre individuals who nonetheless score above their talents thanks to connections?

This shit makes my blood boil. Imagine if there was a Chinese show about some old Chinese hag abducting a little girl from the US. But no, because it's muh stronk womyn who literally does not need a man saving a poor baby girl from China it's perfectly fine to break multiple laws so a woman who is less suitable to be a mother than a literal bag of trash can have her pet human. American superiority complex at its peak.

Specifically Liberal in this case. Its different in superiority complex then the usual.

THAT WAS NOT HUMOROUS.

On the one hand, Grimes' anger was completely understandable, and he genuinely had a lot to be resentful about.

On the other hand, nothing Grimes hated Homer for was even his fault. Homer never intended to have good things handed to him for no reason, or that all the people around him are as stupid as he is.

I guess the ultimate moral of the story is you need to learn when to just let shit go.

So he's The Joker now?

Stop the world, I want to get off.

That's kinda the point, Homer really was trying to be friendly to Grimey. But Homer is also a slobbish incompetent oaf, who almost always avoids the consequences of his bumbling throught plot devices and dumb luck. Grimes was the opposite, he was capable and hard working but was shown to be plagued by misfortune and bad luck.
Homer's existence was an unintended mocking insult to Frank's.

That's the real tragedy in the whole thing. Neither of them were bad people, but they live in a stupid, stupid world of dumb luck and happenstance.

Of course, considering that ol' Grimey was a deadbeat dad who liked to impregnate random hookers, maybe his life was shit because he had bad judgement.

How does it feel knowing in Simpsons Tapped Out, it turned out Frank Grimes was alive and just unconscious after getting electrocuted and they buried him alive for months until he was accidentally rescued while they were defiling his grave for a tourist exhibit?

I got to 2:20 before I realised that was the actual plot, and not a parody. Then I went to Wikipedia to double check just in case.

Frank Grimes was pretty autistic to get that visibly upset by homer and pretty retarded to grab those wires

Except your example makes no sense.

In the episode they convince the adoption agent to let her adopt the child. It had nothing to do with kidnapping the child.

Is this fucking real? Why the hell would a bible-thumper like Flanders marry that slut? What were they thinking?

Knowing nuSimpsons, there was probably an entire episode about her having a midlife crisis that leads her to research different religions - including islam, of course - before finally just falling into whatever the predominant sect of protestantism is in Springfield.

Oh yeah, I remember that. It was kinda funny when afterwards Krabappel's voice actor died and they killed the character offscreen, it's like God really wants Flanders to suffer.

Just like the book of Job.

That's the biggest bullshit logic I've ever seen.

What in the actual fuck? And his son vanished from the earth?

Frank Grimes was a tragic case but not at all Homer's fault.

So does Flanders retain his faith or no?

I don't think so, Tim

there are rare cases of this potentially happening with comatose people. Graves used to have horns for someone accidentally buried alive to cry for help

Without oxygen to breathe, those comatose people would graduate to being dead people.
You might survive being buried alive for a few hours to maybe a day depending on how much air is in the coffin, but there's no way you could survive several months

So how exactly are all of these Simpson memes coming out all of a sudden?

I don't get it.

His son is in jail for attempting to murder Homer and successfully killing one of the people who play Duffman.

The game's explanation is that he was able to survive by mastering the art of meditation. So apparently he has fuckin' Dragon Ball powers now.

That, or you can just accept that it's a cartoon. Not even a cartoon, a non-canon cellphone game based on a cartoon.

I assumed Tapped Out wasn't canon, like the Treehouse of Horror episodes. Then again those are apparently canon now, so who even knows or cares.

How does it feel knowing The Old Man and the Lisa is the best Lisa Simpson episode, and the best environmental satire the show has ever done, maybe second to the movie?

Is it true that, according to nuSimpsons, Homer's family wuz kangs n' shiet? If so, isn't that something that they had already done on Family Guy?

Yes, and yes.
But I think family guy played it as a joke, while nuSimpsons treated it as less of a joke.

I don't think the movie was satire

Simpsons started to rip off Family Guy and South Park a lot, ironically, after mocking Family Guy and South Park making jokes about stealing from Simpsons.

They copied storylines like the one you mentioned and even jokes, like the one where a projectile is about to hit glass sculptures, but hits the owner instead. Family Guy did the same joke but funnier.

But who the hell cares. To me the Lady Gaga episode was the nail to the coffin and when I recently saw it, an episode was about Lisa fighting for the right of female hackers and app programmers. Holy shit they are really struggling to find stories for Lisa it seems, because that concept was just ridiculous.

That's like me writing an episode complaining why mostly men work in the steel industry. It's not even a fucking issue.

Ditto. I always watched Simpsons on Sundays, it was a habit and a sort of weekend end cap off for literally years of my life. I knew things were bad for years but still kept in the habit. Occassionally got a chuckle still. That episode was just so awful it was the end. Haven't watch an episode since.
I still love the Monorail era, but this sad, limping and shambling living corpse of the Simpsons should have been put down ages ago.

Now the meme makes even less sense. It's like it was made by some kind of shitty AI meme generator.

you're an idiot

amazing

Of course he does (being a lunatic fundamentalist is the only thing he's good for now)

Disney

Neo Simpsons Memes don't have to make sense

user, your shift key is broken.

Homer is reacting to people getting the nerd card.
Replace things with the nerd card and superimpose Homers reaction to other characters so that they're out of place but still somehow fit.

Why is this hard to understand?
Next you'll tell me paddlin was funny.