‘Syria govt won’t change’: Homs governor calls out ‘American aggression,’ describes strike aftermath

Seems the base wasn't so empty after all.

rt .com/news/383807-homs-governor-us-attack/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/383785-us-missiles-syrian-army/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is a kike.

Bump
Fuck Trumpowitz!

Dude just remove the http:// fuck.

Fuck off nigger
>>>Holla Forums

Attacking a base that killed the ragheads, absolute kikery.

STILL no official word from anyone about this.

You paid sagebombers are too easy to recognize. But you forgot to sage kek so I guess you're new on the job.

Claims it was empty seem to have come from amerikwan fake news outlets. It's disinfo

The whole 'we warned them in advance' thing came from the Pentagon, which isn't much better. A statement which Rex Tillerson denied afterwads according to RT.

Yeah, the Pentagon, so fake news disinfo.

t. redditor

>>>/reddit/

Trump can get fucked. What a worthless faggot.

Then we all die. I hope you like WW3.

Only the sagebombing and the TRS accusations for your MO to be complete.

You had one fucking job Trump. ONE FUCKING JOB.

PLAYED LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE
Trump was our best bet, I don't regret supporting him, but he's not out saviour, and certainly not Hitler

Just how you denied there was even an attack in the first place earlier, right faggot? Even denied he gave a statement because the video was hosted on msm website.

We can still prevent WW3 though. I don't think the American people will support this, and if Russia were to retaliate the chances of Trump being lynched are quite high.

Even kike Enoch and the altistic right is calling out Trump

It's not even about him not being our savior. He needs to be removed from office at this point.

The UK and Saudi Arabia certainly aren't, though :^)

rt.com/news/383785-us-missiles-syrian-army/

Trump lied people died.

Hoping this is 88D chess - but not looking good.

He's still our best bet for getting anything done… or he would be if activist judges/governors/mayors/senators stopped blocking everything… but something has clearly gone very wrong.

He clearly isn't unless what you want done is pretty much the same shit Clinton or Bush would have done. He needs to go.

And be replaced by Pence who is literally the same thing?

Removed how? And so Pence can take the reigns, right? No one is thinking shit through.

No. His whole administration needs to be gone.

Any means necessary at this point.

If the attacks on Syria are going to happen either way, I'd rather they be executed by Pence than "Hurr the alt-right nazis dragged us into WWIII with their leader Drumpf XDDDDDDDD."

This is how weak and pathetic the current right wing are. You have to rely on Bush 2.0 to get things done. I swear to god the American right wing are the greatest threat to the far right the world over. All you ever do is support dumbshit and help the Jew and globalists. I'm not even Russian, but Dugin is right at this point: America needs to be destroyed.

And then someone worse gets put in place and then there is just cause to declare war on us. If you want to be that person who gets fucked, then by all means go for it.

lol

Ron Paul failed and Rand Paul would never win even the nomination.

The alternatives are worse.

And the kikes will laugh and dance because you'll still get WW3 with Pence and they'll laugh that you did their work for them.

No. I'm tired of listening to this rote bullshit. Someone is always worse so let America and the kikes just continue as usual.
Maybe you need war declared on you if this is the kind of shit you're just going to keep going along with.

ooooOOOOOoooh, so that's where the other missiles landed!

confirmation of casualties

Then maybe you should do the job yourself instead of looking for someone to do it for you. Enjoy getting fucked over. You're the one saying something has to be done by any means necessary. Go then.

Cue the sage in all fields shill to deny what had been already known because MSM.

No, that's most certainly going to be you cucks who are following this massive jew tool to a third world war.

And you're still here, making bullshit threats at random anons and being all talk all around. You're fucking useless and looking for people to do your dirty work. Top fucking kek.

Quote one.
Not at all. I'll be doing my own and you niggers are guaranteed to get a front row seat.

Putin

Top wew. You can only pick one. At the very least the latter spares us and this place.

You said I'm threatening people. You don't quote a threat, though. Instead you give me your little narrative about what you think I said. Filtered.

Ron and Rand Paul are both Jews

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT TRUMP

Because you are.
And now you're mad because someone called you out on your bullshit, your tough talk or your idiocy for announcing that you are going to do shit. Wew.

In case people don't know, the core jewish tactic is to just call everyone opposed to actual jewry a jew. They have given up entirely trying to convince anyone that their odious race has any redeeming qualities at all and are focusing on harnessing that natural and universal disdain for their parasitism on targets who would otherwise impede them.

Wew.

Are (((we))) trying to keep Syria destabilized as long as possible? Noticing a trend with this limited strike shit. Assad starts gaining ground, Israel or the US bombs some crucial point claiming it's by accident or some shit giving ISIS an advantage, then it goes on for awhile, and again we repeat this. Thinking about it this seems to be another of those strikes. Trying to buy time before there's any definitive conclusion to the conflict. The BS gas attack story could be just half ass cover for Trump since he just said that there was no longer a policy for regime change in Syria. Obviously he's sucking jew dick, but just trying to figure out the game plan. I don't think we're about to go boots on the ground, but we'll see.

Been seeing video of the attacks. The effects of the gas attack resemble the effects of Sarin. This at least confirms the use of Sarin, but we have 3 different versions of what happened, which is worrisome.

latest

Yeah, Sarin, Chlorine, ZyklonB, whatever. Assad totally decided to use gas, on civilians not military, now, while he's winning and with the US backed off. It makes no fucking sense. Not to mention there's been no investigation yet Trump is already on the mic babbling about innocent little babbies while missles are flying. It's lamer than when Obama used it back in 2013 and we didn't buy it then either.

It's ok, Assad's gonna go gas the jews with Sarin-filled SCUDs, they memed this

wew

Checked

Keep fucking dreaming. You don't remember Assad gave up his shit during the whole red line ordeal. One that king nigger let Congress vote on to attack which failed, but trump just goes right ahead with the strike anyways with no vote at all. Imagine that, king nigger did the same thing, but trump one upped him by getting no approval because he's God Emperor.

Lord Pepe, everything happens as I have forseen…. heheheh

America will be gone in less than five years….
Good riddance

fuck off

Read more about the circumstances.

I think we need to connect the dots to make sure what was going on.

We need to wait for more investigations. This just gets weirder.

Maybe I've watched Dr Strangelove too many times, but what if this is a rouge actor? Not one of the captains but someone with the authority to force it through. Trump is taking the blame as it's ultimately his country and he can't afford to lose face being unable to control his army. Maybe Putin knows that and that's why all hell hasn't broken loose yet?

Replaced with what? What's waiting in the wings are more jew lackies but without the consolation prizes. trump is a low expectation throw away bet that's looking sour so it's "back" to pol focus before this distraction, prepping for independent living and day of the rope.

Trumpstein