AND WE 'AVE A WINNER

This just came out! Another piece of Info.

https:// twitter. com/spectatorindex/status/850202426766381056

It means Israel will deal the brunt of this this time. Get your popcorn ready
SPREAD THIS SO PEOPLE KNOW WHATS ABOUT TO COME, ISRAEL WILL BE FIGHTING THIS TIME AND TAKING THE DAMAGE!

OP IS AN IDIOT WHO CAN'T SPREAD THIS INFO FAST ENOUGH

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/383785-us-missiles-syrian-army/
archive.is/ihEPB
archive.is/5ugQ3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jericho_(missile)#Jericho_III
timesofisrael.com/syria-threatens-to-fire-scud-missiles-at-israel-report/
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/8649/syria-says-it-will-rain-scud-missiles-on-israel-if-airstrikes-dont-stop
archive.fo/HNByx
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Analysis-Syrian-threats-to-attack-Israel-with-Scud-missiles-are-a-bluff-485247
archive.fo/ChzqI
archive.fo/rKzLo
archive.is/rKzLo
discord.gg/2Yaet8t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MY BLOOD IS THICKENING LOL

Now, this is good news.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Ok that makes this ok. More missiles, Trump moar missiles nao!

WHY WAIT?

Doesn't this just mean Israel goes FULL SAMSON OPTION? Those fucking kikes.

HAHA FUCK YES

This is the only good news I've heard all goddamn day. Fuck Trump if he's going to act like a kike shill. I hope Assad pulls the trigger.

source other than some random twitter account?

Only if Trump refuses to fight for them. They didn't do anything during the Gulf War in 1991 after Saddam slammed them with a bunch of SCUDs.

Now Israel will hoax another gas attack.

Assad knows what's what and who's pulling Trump's strings.

ISRAEL WILL BE FIGHTING THIS TIME AND TAKING THE DAMAGE!
Not really, because they will have burger meatshields all up in that bitch if that happens. Prepare to die for your God Emperor (and Zion.)

Shit is escalating too quickly. I fear if I go to bed, I'll wake up to the end.

Will take back everything I said if Trump triggers Assad into bombing Israel

Do you live in Israel?

What samson option? To order russia to nuke the us? Ain't gonna happen. The jews have what? 4 nukes of their own that could try to launch? They would get MAD'ed into a crater that goes to the center of the earth.

This could be the start of WW3.
Glhf

I seriously hope this happens. About time they paid for their crimes.

Let them do it, let them nuke Europe. They can't Samson us all and the survivors will make sure that every drop of jewish DNA is cleansed from the planet.

I'll praise him as the one true Hitler if he attacks Assad again, fuck Assad do it you fucking orange haired bastard, double down just one moar time!

I TAKE IT ALL BACK, SEND ALL THE MISSILES YOU HAVE IN THE REGION AT SYRIA

Samson Option: Based on an old Jewish story, where a man Named Samson was chained inside a temple full of enemies who captured him, he pulled the walls down and killed himself, but also killed the enemy leader, ending the war. basically is suicide but killing EVERYthing in the region

Yes, and all at the same empty spot, to ensure maximum retaliatory ability.

WEW

About to get a couple of hours sleep, if ww3 and Internet shutdown before I wake. It has been a pleasure shitposting with you.

Being that much of a newfag

No, but Russia and America suddenly hostile and threatening to blow up "the greatest ally" will probably end in war, and a nuclear one at that.

>if you bomb us again we'll bomb you Israel
Oh no don't

Israel has at least 200 undeclared nuclear weapons you retarded fucking /the_donald poster, seriously get the fuck out

I'll be extra smug if he does nothing. Then again, I'll have a good laugh if he uses Syria as a means of keeping Israel under control via this threat.

Assad greatest ally

ACCELERATION

FIRE EVERYTHING!

Hopefully this is Trumps way of redeeming himself, his master plan all along.

Liberals won't be able to argue against his attack on Syria and he will get Israel will be wiped out without being in clear water. Two birds with one stone.

The problem is US has clearly shown whose side they are on at this point and will have no problem in unleashing 1200+ nukes after Sampson Option, there is a very slight chance that we could get away with limited regional damage instead of human extinction from just the Sampson Option and Russia's retaliation but Zog fucked us yet again.

Are you burgers so cucked in your brains that you don't understand that if this happens you are going to war for Israel?

That fucking idiot

I like how Russia would basically go along with this and will probably help them do it.

The only problem is that this is bullshit posturing, Syria has no where near the capability of destroying Israel and will get shit fucked six ways from sunday if they try.

>no

Question: can Israel's iron dome defend against a scud missile attack from syria?

It's reddit the_donald faggots trying to do damage control for their zogbot lord
first stage of denial is grief

I suppose it would depend on the range of the missile fired, and how many are fired.

Im going to believe they were joking.

SCUDs won't do much damage honestly. Most of them will probably be shot down by anti-missile defenses. Or does Assad have better SCUDs than Saddam had?

It's not going to be Syria vs. Israel, it's going to be Russia and Syria vs. Israel and US.

Why else would Assad respond to an US strike by threatening Israel? Wake up.

Israel maintains a stance of nuclear ambiguity. The Samson Option is where if, let's say, Assad exterminates enough Israelis, they send out their subs and nuke every major nation's capital to reset the world in the single greatest display of what incomplete human beings are capable of.

don't. please. stop.

DO IT TRUMP

TEAR UP SOME MORE ASPHALT SO WE CAN SEE SOME KIKES BURN

Which means that Syria would only do this if they were backed into a corner and defeat was imminent. Such as, you know, if the USA decides to declare war on Syria and steamroll the country.

America is the Muscle, and Israel is the brain. Syria is basically saying that if the brain decides to use its muscle to kill them, they'll aim straight for the brain in retaliation. They know who controls America.

You realize Van Creveld is trolling you, right? The nuke program was kiked by some (((contractor))) in Philadelphia selling them fake nukes.

Were you?

israel (with our equipment) would clean the middle east themselves in no time if we stopped fucking volunteering

So you're saying a Jew did good by accident?

Isn't that a sign of the end times?

There are just as many kikes in America as there are in Israel. So they could murder every jew in Israel and we'd still be controlled by them.

The iron dome is a scam.
It cant defend againt jack shit.

Knowing the IDF, it's more of an iron diaper.

Russians need to fucking lend Syria some nukes right now.

Wtf I love airstrikes on Assad now.

I bet it takes out nukes freshly launched from inside of itself pretty well.

That's true, but the point is that the jews don't care if the muscle gets hit, because the only people who suffer consequences are the goyim they use as cattle for the meat grinder. They only actual care if their fellow chosenites are at risk.

Yeah, also the kikes will just use this "threat" to push Trump into invading Syria ASAP.

Not if they're chemical tipped. The warhead will continue on it's trajectory and gas the kikes.

Nice.

one off cuck

I'm starting to believe that meme about Kek taking a vacation until September tbh fam

Nah, kek is a god of chaos.
And chaos is exactly what we're getting.

I'm laughing with joy.
I thought it was all over for a second. Fuck.
I'm gonna just sleep now. I hope this isn't a mirage.

Whatever you say, my dude.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED!

Going to need a shit load of gas. It's not very efficient in the open and would likely require dozens or hundreds to cripple an entire city.

Checkex

Second time I've seen this get doubles tonight. Either someone's running a script, or it's really time

Jews confirmed for fart fetish

You've also got Hitler dubs, so that's something

Atleast We're going out with a bang

(Heil'd)

LEVEL ISRAEL ASSAD-SENPAI

(Heil'd)
I'm eating my words now.

WITNESSED

I fucking want this to be true, but I've never heard of "The Spectator Index". Is there an official statement from the Syrian government or confirmation from at least one other news sources? You don't want to blow your load over a twitter shitpost.

F

F

I trust the guy on the ground.

Checked. I hope this is misinformation.

Hang your self Shlomo.

F

OK then

MOAR STRIKES

Yeah, because there are no Syrian Christians left, right :^)

pachi pachi
nice ID too

As I said, hang your self.

60 tomahawks on this

No white ones tbh

59 MISSLIES WASN'T ENOUGH

Nobody cares about the muzzie. The respect-payments are for the world after we engage in a thermonuclear war with Russia. Alternatively, it's for all the whites in europe will will continue to receieve more and more jihadists and rapists from the middle east as """refugees""" because this conflict will now continue even longer.

OYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

F

SEND ANOTHER 29 MISSILES, THE 88 DUBS DEMAND THEM

It's gonna be a real concrete kind of holocaust real soon.

Does he mean, fake?

I really don't believe this is the extent of 60 missile strikes, I'm going to make a claim now that the missiles are kek ordained and they're going to bring us to a better place.

ISRAEL BURNS TONIGHT

So he's saying they were both falseflags? Who knew.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

God work user

=DD==

Tbh I think this is our get out of jail free card. From now on we can say we aren't going to get involved in Syria due to threat to Israel , this will force diplomatic solutions

Well if this is true Assad definitely knows who's pulls the strings. Cut the head off that snake Assad!!

FUCK YES.

What was going to be a losing proposition, has turned into a win/win.

Hopefully with no surviving refugees.

wow already fucked that up. Sorry anons, been drinking heavy since I heard what happened

FUCKING YESSSSSS DO IT
Oh my god. Could one man be so BASED?

The checkmate to end all checkmates. In our lifetimes. Just think of that.

QUICK

Don't worry user, I had to go outside, summon one of my friend who is 20kg heavier than me and have him hop on my back and then I proceeded running down a football field until failure for me to process the whole thing.

He's right in a way…

WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM IF ASSAD KILLS ISRAEL

really makes you think

That's actually apt. They're both unsubstantiated fairy tales of using gas to kill semites, and both tales are used by the jews to subvert the goyim.

You people are deluded.

Am I the only user old enough to remember the Persian Gulf war? SCUDs didn't do shit

News alert: Jew compares something to the holocaust

don't you fucking dare

No, I don't know if this thread is full of idiots or shills, but obviously the missiles would just be a beginning.

I am actually today sitting and reading a Holla Forums thread where the majority of posters are celebrating the prospect of fighting for Israel.

Syria has Tochkas. They're deadly accurate, unlike SCUDS.

Israel will lose a lot of military bases.

It's true during the 1990 war they did jack shit, but they were used fairly effectively in the Iran-Iraq war.

You should be old enough to remember last few months when Israel shot them down.

Newsflash, the Islam Assad and his people practices is very different and are likely going to be extinct in the coming century. They're simply not enough pure blooded around anymore because they keep dying against the wave of arab mongrels.

WEW

Beginning to what? This is just an excuse to squash Assad for Greater Israel and gas pipelines

I don't know what the fuck is going on. One narrative says the Whitehouse warned Russia and the airport was evacuated before a single Tomahawk touched it, another says there was no warning, there are between 0, 4, and an unknown number of casualties, but one thing's for sure.

GAS THE FUCKING KIKES GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Israel is a nation that flies around groups of people who behead Christians to bomb a government that protects it's christian minority.

Also Scuds are not always chemical weapons, they're just a delivery system for a substantial warhead.

Isn't Assad Christian?

What if the "refugee/migrant crisis" was really a way to get neutral habibs out of harm's way and out of tactical range of Israel and Saudi Arabia challah akbars cryptokikes so that this Final Checkmate Move could be played?

BOBBY FISCHER'S GHOST IS HERE FOR BLOOD

…using old patriot missile technology.

Israel in 2017 can't be touched by SCUDs. This is a farce

Shia Alawite. Which is why there are so many niggers fighting him, as the majority of Syria are Sunni.

Really nigga?

I sincerely doubt Assad would pull a stunt like that, threatening Israel itself, if he didn't feel Russia will back them if push comes to shove. Putin has said he will do that if I don't remember wrong, just like Trump has stated USA will support Israel no matter what.

I just hope that tweet isn't real and if it is, that Trump's handlers will deescalate the situation.

No, Alawite Muslim, which is similar to shia or something.
He's fairly secular, and you can also just tell from looking at him that he's a lot less semitic and dunecoon-looking than typical arabs. Probably has more byzantine blood from those days or something.

Nah if that is true they got played

Oh please. Old tech compared to Iron Dome

ding ding, since Assad must know this…
Is Russia about to replace Assad with someone else?

Expect a simultaneous Hezbollah missile strike on israel if syria launches. Tens of THOUSANDS of missiles headed to Israel. Iron dome can't do shit, it will be overwhelmed.

Who knows, but Trump didn't seem too sure of what he was doing, his speech on the whole thing was out of character, if he figures out that he acted on fake news, he's going to behead a lot of people.

Somebody post the original!!

Trump's handlers are fucking ZOG

DO THEY PROMISE?!?!?!

I know that. I just don't want ww3 just yet. I'm not /fit/ yet.

COME ON LET'S GET THIS GOING

That's what I'm imblying. Maybe the joo-oo finally got outsmarted so thoroughly that they played right into the hands of those who were secretly enduring them while plotting their demise?

Probably not likely, but the future will tell us soon.

If you're not ready now you'll never be

If you're not /fit/ yet then you were never going to be.

Trump is a master actor, didn't you watch WWE?
Also, gurantee it was Mattis that masterminded this

Where was Russia and their AA missiles?

Russia's missles are designed to stop tomahawk missiles.

TIME'S UP!

GO TO HELL ISRAEL

ISRAEL MUST BURN

Not to mention that the distance alone would be a huge factor, being that close would be hard as hell to detect then track and finally blow them up.

The eternal joys of being an oldfag is that we've been preparing for this shit since the last decade.
Prepare your chocolate starfish newfriends, it's going to get wild.

Man, have a little faith will you. :^)

FUCKING QUADS!!!!

ISRAEL WILL BURN HURRAH

I want to be on the team that killed everything that made America great.

I get the impression that's why he went for it anyway. If it turns out to be a #SyriaHoax, it'll allow him to expedite talks with Assad to consolidate the latter's regime and crush the (((rebels))) attempting to overthrow him once and for all. And the critics in the U.S. side couldn't block him on that without outing themselves as traitors pushing for treason now, since after all their narrative was "Trump is in the wrong".

i am so confused, do i denounce the attack against assad or do i support another round just so heebs get blown up

So It's finally time then?

I hope you didn't take the literal /fit/ meme. You're supposed to go dolphin lean so that you can perform and fight even without crazy amounts of caloric intake.

HERE WE GO!

What did Kek mean by this?

I thought you were on your way out, Holla Forums? #trailofqueers

why not both?

You don't have to convert, there are Christian militias in Syria and Irak.
Assad himself is not a muslim, he's an alawite.

and THOUSANDS of Iran's missiles.

guise, what if this was his plan all along?

(heiled)

You're still shilling this. The Iron Dome was not designed to intercept ballistic missiles you disingenuous kike.

Ok, fine, but at least start tomorrow, mate. Use this shit as a wake up call.

BUT HOW?

That came out wrong. I meant "that killed Israel, which killed everything that made America great."

There was a Syrian tweet saying they stopped some of them.

Ah, ok then.

not his whole plan, but a part of it

ok

Jahvol, mein kommandant!

Iran's missile force is considerable. Remember they have a trade pact with Pakistan, and the Nuclear-capable MRBM Ghauri missile is the same one they export to Iran. Iran has been prepping for war with Saudi Arabia for a long time, and its not a huge deal to re-point them at Israel.

thanks jews?

why didn't russia shoot down the missiles?

Just pure coincidence.

I think both Russia and Syria planned this cruise missile strike along with Trump. A show of force that will allow them to write the rules as the "conflict" develops.

ONE last thing. The main strike point will be Israel's nuclear facilities in Dimona, Negev.
Expect a huge radiological disaster, and countries like Egypt and Saudi Arabia will be PISSED when that nuclear contamination wafts over to their countries.

Scuds don't do much damage when they hit, if just explosive payload. In Iraq, they fired scuds costing $50,000 and the defense was to assign two $1,000,000 Minuteman missiles to intercept, not always successfully. MIC is drooling.

I like those digits and I pray to Kek you're right. I am doubting it now, though.

k

Toppest fucking lel.

Never doubted Trump for a second.

1488D CHESS

see

No user. Israel's Sampson option is nuking everyone in the WORLD. They pull the entire temple down around them. Their Sampson Option is a threat to exterminate everybody if anybody tries to kill them.

Why doesn't Assad just come out with a filmed press conference and actually say the words "It was a false flag against me."

Why doesn't this ever happen???

Kek speaketh.

SHADILAY

HERE WE GOO

Then add in Russias S-400 system protecting the western front and some S-300's given to Syria back in 2016 and Israel is fucked.

I might convert to Islam if this happens. Okay, maybe not that far.

Because the media would just keep spreading propaganda. Ghadhafi's final warning wasn't heeded, why would Assad's?

SHED YOUR DOUBT

SHADILAY

Saudis "royalty" are crypto-kikes. Israel and the KSA are allies but pretend otherwise to keep up appearances.

even Hezbollah has some christian batallions, they are very respectful towards christianity.

Lots of possibilities, nobody knows the truth.

No Source
NO SOURCE

Tweet Deleted
That's why you take archives you dumb fucking nigger OP

gas yourself rach poster

Assad really doesn't understand mass media manipulation, otherwise he would be more out there in the western media.
he speaks fluent english too.

He just assumes everyone knows. Can't convince those in a propaganda hold of anything anyways.

Roughly speaking, yes. Alawites have more in common with Christians than Muslims, but pretend to be Muslims so they don't get murdered.

lel, I've never seen anyone ever honor the virgin with a military salute.

CHALLAH AKBAR

Alawites believe Ali is their prophet and not Muhamad. What does that have in common with christians?

Things are getting interesting.

Goon leave

this may very well be true

I dont buy that, they worked with South Africa to create a functional nuke.>>9648275

Not surprising, but

I am the definition of comfy.

Why does the world care about civilians when the US killed 100k japs in one night?

Alawites don't kneel and bend over when they pray like sunnis do

Jews in America care about Israel because it's their insurance policy. If it's gone, the situation changes significantly.

When the nips no longer posed a threat and all but surrendered, just wanting to keep their emperor no less.
Sometimes I hate knowing what this place has taught me.

We need to shut this down and get people to egg on another attack. Israel needs to get fucked.

We can see your filenames, you stupid fuck. And you only seem to have a few images that you keep reusing, so I'm guessing you're not actually an anime fan.

why did the nips declare war on us in the first place?

if we don't stop the germans the uk could become german!

Sanctions

We screwed them out of oil so they attacked

who?

they can't even get their twitter account verified?

U.S. placed sanctions on them, funded the Commies, and raided various German ships.

They were tired of being known as the short guys so they thought declaring war would get them some cred.

*Patriot missile ldo

Because the US placed an embargo on the Axis and was assaulting German/nip ships in international waters.

Oil embargo

did anyone here actually check the link?

WW1

OR
DO IT, ISRAEL. ATTACK SOMEONE. WE DARE YOU.

American education at work!
The Hull Ultimatum was already a de facto declaration of war by the US

How retarded are you?

Try harder.

**Seriously though this is escalating pretty quickly.==

Not against thousands of missiles of Hezbollah.
If Assad strikes Israel, so will Hezbollah. Missiles will rain down on Tel Aviv like rain.

Nigger, Japan was on the same side as the US in WW1

Tanya is unaesthetic.

what's with this link breaking autism anyway?

is it meant to make it harder for people on mobile to check if the link is real or not?

Here is a kike article from 11 days ago talking about how Syria threatened to bomb Israel, if Israel attacked again.
archive.is/ihEPB

so was italy

Eh, ok.

To prevent newfags like your self from clicking it, and needing to copy it into a new tab, so the site doesn't see which site the traffic is coming from. Mobile users can kill them selves.

You have to go back.

you retard, italy was a third power by itself. germany had secret ties to the US and the uk

This is a fabricated image and cannot be found anywhere on their twitter
that^ or twitter is hiding it for some odd reason, OR spectator index deleted it because it was false information.
Check for yourselves before you call me a kike.
Sorry to burst the bubble.

THERE ARE QTDDTOT THREADS FOR A REASON
YOU FUCKING NEWFAGGOT

It was deleted but i personally doubt its legitimacy without a Syrian gov source saying the same

I see. Thanks for confirming.
Yeah, they probably deleted it because it was misinformation.

Oh and found this, pretty convinient for the U.S. to attack after Assad said this
archive.is/5ugQ3

I still believe

This is it lads.

Someone tell Trump to attack Syria nao!

I've heard that there were no casualties in the targeted airbase, the missiles struck very close to each other.
Plus the Russians were notified 24 hours before the strike.
It's not the best thing to happen, but it could be far worse.
This shows that Trump is not Obama, but could open the door to more military (((intervention))).

Back in the right timeline. Wew

It was the image I was hoping for

It's just what Israel has been begging for, for years and years. Assad is giving them a Christmas gift. God's Chosen are ever looking for a reason to "retaliate" against their enemies to utter ruin. With all of their Amaleks, it's a wonder anyone else can live in the same universe as them.

its a pretty interesting juxtaposition, looks cool imo

this is not good news you dumb faggots
Also, world Jewry is like 10% in Israel if that. Their home bases are London, Jew York, DC, etc. Israel could literally vanish into thin air and nothing about the global slavery we are under would change.

F

DANK HITLER QUADS OF JEWISH INCINERATION

Would anyone who wants war in Syria care or believe him?

I finish work and find out there's a habbeding. It's not even Easter yet. Glorious

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

The iron dome can't it's for short range missiles. But Israel's Arrow system can. When Israel attack "Hezbollah" in Syria Assad launched anti air missiles, Arrow took them down.

lets get this anudduh shoah on the road

the Second Holocaust
(the first one was Roman)

Can confirm it was real, I witnessed it myself. Was deleted soon after.

Thank you, user. I know you're real.

Please, let story about korean nukes be true

REMINDER TO FILTER AND REPORT TANYAFAG

I'll be honest. "This cruise missile attack caught me with my pants down". -tanya von degurechaff

Fuck Isreal, all they got is this Sampson option scaredy cat bullshit. Let's get it over with!

Rumor has it, they've placed nuclear devices in their embassies in many major cities around the world. If Israel gets attacked, NYC blows up.
That's what we call a win-win.

I forget what its called but the whole reason for the 'sampson option' is that somewhere in the kikes book of moloch its written that to die by the hands of a goy is to be sent to an eternity in hell. Its the reason why they killed themselves at masada.

They'll have 200 less when their land is all craters.

Sure it would: no more greater israel bullshit and fucking around in the middle-east. No more wasting money on them. After that, next step is to end the fed and kill the IMF. Send missiles on those motherfuckers!

Many of those 200 nukes are likely not in Israel.

What do they have in the way of nuclear deployment though? If they don't have ICBMs or subs it makes all the difference…

They have submarines. The Germans gave them to Israel. Furthermore it's been speculated that Israel already has bombs hidden in major cities throughout the world.

From kikepedia:

Don't the Jews unironically claim the Romans killed 40 million Jews?

WTF? I love these airstrikes now!

Furthermore, Israel has ICBMs:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jericho_(missile)#Jericho_III

I dont care! DO IT!

Do the Germans have any shame left at all? Is there one millimeter of asshole that they have that hasn't been fucked raw by the kikes? At this point I semi-seriously think the only reason the Germans haven't leased Auschwitz and gassed their own people to death is that the shower rooms there would leak and there's no way to handle the bodies.

Jesus, Germany. You're disgusting. Get a fucking grip.

Zero. Absolutely zero. Their popular alternative to Merkel has said that Germany's only purpose to exist is supporting Israel. He's the one their "right" is falling behind.

Zero shame. There are about 4 or 5 Germans in the entire country that object to this shit, and they all post on Holla Forums and blame it all on America instead of their fellow countrymen.

They'd probably be doing that if it weren't in Poland.

Germany sold themselves to the jews to survive. They are slaves, just like americans are underclass to their brahmins.

Don't remind me.

At this point they're like cattle willfully walking into the slaughterhouse.

More like hamburgers rolling out of the slaughterhouse. I think the damage has been done.

If dubs, Israel will surrender the Holy Land to Christians.

oy vey :(

The jews won't give up. Their mythology makes victimhood into a fetish. From Exodus to Massada to the Holohoax. All jew stories are about how they're the victims. They LIKE seeing themselves as victims. That's why they'll never surrender, the more you hurt them the more they secretly enjoy it.

WERE GOING FOR IT

Are they trying to make me support war on Syria? I'd like to see Israel shot to pieces.

Hey ;)

if dubs, Israel will be conquered and Holy Land will belong to Christians

Quite frankly it might be Israeli black propaganda.

I HOPE it's true, but it could be Israel making shit up so that they can portray themselves as victims and get people prepared for more war.

the feeling I get from that article is "if they attack us, we will destroy them" not "oy veyyyyyyyyy assad is antisemitic and mean :("
you might still be correct though

Because the average idiot would never accept that the "good guys" would ever scheme like that. Only the bad guys lie, so they'd assume Assad is lying.

(check'em)

CALLING ALL MEME MAGICIANS TO BATTLESTATIONS

(check'd)

THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN
BUT IT WILL

As if American's aren't brainwashed as well? Yet here we are.

The Americans certainly haven't gone through denazification, your propaganda doesn't teach Americans that every single one of their war heroes was evil incarnate slaughtering muh innocent Jews. The Germans have not only been taught that, if they do so much as question the propaganda they get thrown into jail for "Holocaust denial". The sentence can and will be as high as 20 years. There is no such thing in the USA.
The Jew has ravaged Germany like no other country because the German was his only true foe at that time.

Difference being that germany was the one to rise up against international kikedom while america was the willful golem so the fomer got stomped into the dirt while the latter was allowed a little bit of leeway.

you do realize that the article is from march 25th and doesn't have anything to do with the US right? Just making sure everyone can realize the tweet is massive disinfo

F

RIP ISRAEL

Three things cast this in doubt. Bannon. A Valerie Jarret confidant named to National Security Advisor position. Ivanka's attourney, with Bush administration ties and advisor role to Podesta Group.

Hopefully the first was just smoke and mirrors.

Most European capitals are majority non-white or leftist. They would be doing us a favour.

this

YES
IF WE DIE THEN THE FUCKING KIKES DIE FIRST
THANK YOU TRUMP

This is fake. This exact same headline was floated around already 2 weeks ago.

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/8649/syria-says-it-will-rain-scud-missiles-on-israel-if-airstrikes-dont-stop
archive.fo/HNByx

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Analysis-Syrian-threats-to-attack-Israel-with-Scud-missiles-are-a-bluff-485247
archive.fo/ChzqI

archive.fo/rKzLo

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Chaos truly is our ally.

Wishful thinking, his hand was forced.

I just saw it on twitter myself. I agree with your concerns though. The validity is uncertain.

and yet you didn't link or archive

misread, am retard

t. retard

htt

ps://twitter.com/spectatorindex?lang=en

Sorry, newfag here. I've only been coming to 8pol for 3-4 weeks so far.

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

ah yes, the so-called "samson option."

if the samson option is real, it's a stupid option. at this point if they want to nuke NYC, Shitcago, Los Angeles, Seattle, and Fagcisco, and any other major liberal metropolitan areas but i repeat myself then all they'd be doing is ensuring their destruction at some point in time in the future. either it cripples us, and we take time to rebuild, with the survivors more savvy, resilient, and immune to their tricks than before, or else it doesn't and we retaliate and wipe them off the map right now.

the samson option is either death for the kikes now, or death to the kikes slightly later.

Tikkun Olam user, it doesnt have to be nukes, maybe they release super-ebola and it doesnt get stopped in Africa this time. They have 50 different cards up their sleeve, a knife to a throat and a gun to our head. Its an uphill battle were fighting, thats for sure.

(PRAISED)

Will the U.S. finally cut out the malignant tumor of jewish influence by using the Syrian conflict to destroy Israel?

Who am I to argue with this?

Oh no, please, don't attack Israel. That would be a terrible thing to happen that would also coincidentally solve all conflict in the Middle East and the planet.

gas the kikes. Race war now?

How many other boards are leftyfags shitting up about this?

The jews made war on japan because they didn't want their puppet commie chinese regime destroyed by imperial japanese expansion.
As usual they got the united states of goys to do their killing for them.
False flagging pearl harbour was a means to get the public to support the war.

I'm sorry man but what the fug are you talking about? how do you false flag carrier fleets and squadrons upon squadrons of planes all full of japs who don't know judaism?

It wasnt a false flag, he used the wrong term. It was an event the US intentionally caused to happen as justification to give the people, for entering the war. They provoked Japan, and then set themselves up with an irresistible fleet positioning that Japan felt they had to exploit. A warning was put on the presidents desk of the attack, and he ignored it, causing Pearl Harbor to be a disaster (the fleet was in the harbor, totally destroyed without a real chance to defend itself)
Its all regarded as historical fact at this point, except by some really bias people who don't like the idea of that reality. America had a large number of people with German ancestry, and they had no intentions of bombing their own families etc.

I've heard that the top brass in the US government/FDR had the information that Japan was going to strike so they withheld the information to their ships there and let them get killed.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

OH BOY

mistakes into miracles

So let me sort this out.

… holy shit lads.

Are you fucking retarded?

yeah, I was being lazy, it was the quickest way to write it.
What I meant was what this user said
The US provoked the situation and then allowed pearl harbour to happen, but they made sure only shitty old ships were there at the time to be destroyed.

Well everyone is angry at Trump for firing missles or something

How fucking dare he, amirite?
Not upholding superior Nippon culture.

ALL WEEBS MUST HANG

Thats a part I had never heard, but a lot of American naval men and support staff lost their lives there.

The Jews told Churchill not to give Hitler peace, that in return for Palestine, they would get the US into the war. The jews caused Pearl Harbor. Holla Forums is always right.

Getting butthurt over anime pics just makes you look like a goon, cry some more.

F

Why don't we set up a rival Jewish state or two in the Middle East and watch them vie for control?

First off, [citation needed].
Second, this is exactly what Israel wants: casus belli for a land grab to "defend our people".

Unironically

HOLY SHIT

No, he's cool with Christians though. Even goes to Christmas events at the big churches there.

Isn't that targeted at the cities where leftists and diversity lives?

PRAISE KEK

Not close. You would need to vaporise (((New York))) (((D.C))) (((London))) (((Brusel))) and most of other power centers in the world. Kikes are everywhere. You would need global march of einsatzgruppen.

I did. Until I see the archive, I'll believe it's just someone ripping off this article .

That's objectively false Schlomo

this

All anti-missile systems are a scam of the military industrial complex to get taxpayers money.

Hitting a bullet mid-air with another bullet has virtually zero chance of succeeding.

Except it doesn't defend against bullets. It is a rocket to hit another rocket.

bumping so this doesn't get slid downward amidst the raid
Get fucked kikes

Why do the Jews hate Assad though?

LOL

The difference is absolutely meaningless.

Chances of hitting a rocket with another rocket, or a missile with another missile are practically zero.

Fuck them, no wonder they are so despised everywhere in the world.

nice get satan

Iron dome is easily overwhelmed. It can't even smack sandnigger sugar rockets half the time.

The military grunts around here are starting to wake up niggers and """"""""""women"""""""""" excluded

Suuuuuure.
I'll believe that when I see it, Ami

I'm so ready to BE TIRED OF WINNING

get in here faggots

Uh no, SCUDs are just beeffed up misdlies. They can probably beat Syria in a conventional conflict. Plus they have iron dome.

This. Samson Option might have been an effective deterrent decades ago, but the way things are now, the kikes would just be helping us get rid of all the 3rd world parasites infesting our capitals.

How long does it take for nuclear fallout to clear and render an area habitable again…?

OH GOD YES

Not as long as you'd think, once the radioactive dust has been settled, it should be relatively safe to be out in the open again.
So, about, 2 to 3 days?

To prevent data mining, you faggot. Press had caught on that 2% of Trump's web page traffic was from 8ch alone and said something about it during the election.

maybe they'll nuke Damascus and Rome

Didn't know Hitler was a zionist who sold his people out.
Guess you learn something new everyday

oy vey goy do you not remember the hasbara agreement? that literally means that hitler was controled by the zionist jews. also because the rothschilds bribed him to release one of their own from prison he was also a rothschild puppet too.
hitler was ZOG coNfiRm3d

havara agreement**
(trolls on the brain)

Trump just caved in and launched missiles on Syria, probably to please he neocons, threatening Israel was all Assad

{checked}
WEW LAD
it has to happen anyway it's in the bible

Could it be THIS very happening?

DO IT TRUMP.

Was this checkmate?

This is untrue, the distinction is extremely meaningful, and you are clearly talking about an issue that you have done zero research on or have zero understanding of.

Seriously, was this fucking 9000D chess checkmate????

0 state solution incoming

kek. ok… well maybe just ONE more airstrike then. but THEN i want donny boy to stop acting like a john mccain clone, and get back to MAGAing

to bad we couldnt vote in assad

Oy Vey!

imagine what if after trump provokes a syrian-russia joint missile strike decimating israel he then provides evidence israel was behind the gas attack false flag and makes good with putin and assad for a full 6 million dimensional checkmate

We're hitting levels of false flagging that shouldn't be possible.
Looking forward to early next week when Trump completely defeats the narrative and shows even false flags can't touch the Teflon Don.

I'm now watching the news with more enthusiasm than the Trump election. Do it Assad and Russia, fuck Israel hard. They're the instigators.

The same story was posted on march 25th with IDF instead of "American", even the bit about " via Russian sources."
In other words, it's bullshit.
archive.is/rKzLo

ohno trump pls don't
Kill them all, Trump

They won't. Russia asked for peace talks.

ZOG keeps running with even more hatred for the goys, though.

WEW

bump

DO IT FUCKING NOW ASSAD

Only Rome is a loss out of all of those. The rest kill more shitskins and Jews than whites. It'd be like nuking NYC, you're killing kikes by the millions.

F

THE PLOT THICKENS

CHECKED

Ww3 meow

No they arent
Source: military grunt

referrals are Holla Forums's only way of advertising on the internet. By breaking links, you slowly choke this place.

DO IT

Reported for unironic use of Stephen Universe.

Remember this day, brothers.

Yeah nuke the homeland of white people nice logic dumb faggot. You should really kill yourself in a way that is painful. Hitler hates you.

TRUMP'S RESPONSE

Hitler hates you for what you have done.

doesn't matter when the guy you are threatening doesn't fucking care anymore because all he has left is a future of shit and misery so his heart is filled with nothing but hate. Spite alone will make him laugh at you as he reaches over and pulls one of the pins attached to your chest, then bear hugs your ass laughing. Boom Boom mother fucker, see you in hell. Better place than the one you built.

WELL SAID, DIGITS CONFIRM

BASHAR…DO EIIITT

Fucking morons. The Israeli response to being attacked by Syrian scuds would be the end of the Assad government. Syria cannot match Israel's might, especially not in their weakened state.

Israel is waiting for an excuse to launch overt military operations against Assad. A scud attack would be the end of their clandestine activities and a beginning to open conflict. This isn't good news.

any exercise in attempting to differentiate and grade semitic factions is folly. all deaths of semitic persons are beneficial; all intrusions of semitic persons into white nations are harmful.

all actions in the middle east should be judged according to how much they reduce the overall semitic population and by how much they risk semitic vermin attempting to enter white nations.

This will kill the balkans,and the eastern parts. Western Europe will stay in power. This would be bad.

I don't believe that this many Holla Forumsacks are doing 180's on Trump that quickly, it's like you cucks have hardons for mudslimes
I never proclaimed Trump to be /ourguy/ and I was always skeptical, and I hold the same view now, but this shit smells like JIDF to me

Same.
They just can't help themselves. Every single time they get too excited and show their hand too early.

This is pure speculation

Not going to happen. If Syria attacks they'll go at it along. Remember how effective scuds were during the Gulf War? Expect a repeat.

i want them all dead.

if someone was gassing them, then this attack might reduce the speed with which they can be gassed, and the attack was a bad call.

if someone was not gassing them, then this attack was an inefficient use of weapons that could have killed many more of them, and the attack was a bad call.

unless you want the syrian population to grow, this attack was a bad call.

Spoiler: They're shills

WIN

But it serves Trump's and by extension our agenda in more ways than one, and it's not like he's sending a full scale invasion Assad's way he just shit some fuckin missiles on them lol, shills are acting like he's announcing an Iraq War scale offensive

your post did not successfully defend the attack. you did not present an argument that the attack speeds the elimination of the syrian population.

How is it wrong though? Do you deny that Israel is significantly stronger than Syria, or that Israel is looking for an excuse to curb stomp their rival? They'll be attacking the government which allegedly gassed its own people, including women and children! The "global community", excluding Russia and Israel's enemy Iran, would look upon a retaliatory strike by Israel against Assad favorably.

It involves them nuking all their neighbors. Honestly, Samson option is best option.

if the samson option is real, then i fully support the immediate execution of a full-scale samson attack. it would eliminate large numbers of semitic vermin in a short period of time and at almost no cost to the united states.

respirator.

Assad's government before the beginning of the so called "civil war" was secular and stable. You're very mistaken if you believe our support for Assad has anything to do with religion.

There's a reason why his government is despised by the Saudis.

SEND ALL OF THE MISSILES NOW

Who cares about defending it? This is offensive in all the right ways.

for several hundred million dollars we killed only five syrians, and even that is speculation.

Do you not understand that's the joke? You must be only in your twenties and didn't experience the fun times of the Cold War.

i'm 35. you know damn well that strike was an empty waste of a whole lot of missiles that will do nothing to shorten the existence of the syrian pestilence.

You may be of age for this ride but you certainly have been compromised.

me, compromised? you're the one trying to pick and choose which flavors of semitic vermin to preserve. fuck you.

Keep pointing hither and thither. It's past debate.

I can't believe it either. Every moron ITT that thinks this is a good thing is getting kiked hard.

SIEG
HEIL

Do you have any idea how little the military takes this seriously?

I know that if Syria so much as touches an Israeli kike's nose the US will be over to defend them faster than you can say oy vey.

AW SHIT NIGGERS

Oh? Do you? Do let us all know.

You're a special kind of retard, aren't you?

Nope. That's not my card.

Exquisite get.

dear lord…

Untrue. While it is costly to the point where you have to question why you would even bother with it, missiles have advanced maneuvering abilities and many other important properties that bullets don't have.

Lol, nice deterrent. Maybe another missile or 50 isn't such a bad idea after all…

Get outta here with your singles.
IF DUBS THE HOLY LAND WILL RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO NATSOCS

the holy land's going to be America's, idiot

F

ISRAEL CONFIRMED FOR SOON-TO-BE RADIOACTIVE SHITHOLE

Kikes will be gassed by Summertime

No one cares. Hijacking peoples disdain for what Trump is doing doesn't actually mean anything or have any significance. Trump either fucked up big time or a zogger all along. Nothing more to it than that stop trying to turn this into a "OMG SHILLS TRYING TO DESTROY USSSS"

Best quads

discord.gg/2Yaet8t
GO ON THE OFFENSIVE Holla Forums

Fuck your honeypot nigger

The flags in that pic spell NGW1. Does that mean anything to anyone?

DROP THE BOMB
DROP THE BOMB
DROP THE BOMB
WW3 AND NUCLEAR ANNIHLATION PLEASE

very much checked

>>>/rope/

IM GOING TO CHECK THE FUCK OUT OF THAT POST.

>>>/gaschamber/

Praise Kek, please have this come to pass soon

cool story bro

You're a nice example of why avatarfagging was always cancer, especially when the accompanying posts never have anything good or interesting to say.

Embarassing

I knew this Syria thing would develop into something beautiful. Can't wait to see it get even better!

That's just, like your opinion you stupid goon

Because Assad knows it has been Israel he has been fighting all along. ISIS/al Nusra whatever they are calling them this week are Mossad led operations supported by the US under Obama. The only other possible benefactor would be Saudi Arabia. Trump is being used by the kikes and/or the camel humpers.

i want to rub my dick on tanya's forehead

SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK

DO IT, FUCKING DO IT!

Given that we have 1500 SM3's deployed and at least 500 in the Med region how many of the warhead buses do you think will actually reach the target. Why did you think that both kikes and Russia opposed US cruisers operating in those waters. SM3 can intercept all extant ballistic missile systems in the boost phase if they are launched within 1800 miles of the targeted missiles own point of origin. So the kikes could only manage to hit saracens around them with quick intermediate range missiles not Europe, let alone Russia with it's own ABM system centered around Moscow.

Not as hard as you think.

NOW THIS IS TRU 4D CHESS TRUMP CUCKS TAKE NOTICE

why not attack israel himself then???

stop being a jew, americuck

yeah right. as if isrealhell has not the best anti missile defence ever.

Trumo is a jewish filth you dirty shill

he should be hanged by the nearest tree and burn in israel

JESUS QUADS CONFIRM

CHECKING THESE

Please, Kek, let this be true.

regime change in syria is zionism
war in syria means destruction of israel