Right-Wing E-celebs abandoning Trump En-Masse

I don't even know exactly what the fuck is going on now about Syria or why I should care, but from an outsider's perspectiv on this whole issue I find it rather….odd that a bunch of previously pro-Trump internet figures (I'm talking the twitter verified accounts) are all jumping in at once to condemn and turn against Trump over this one fucking issue.

From my view, this looks heavily overblown, and the conspiratorial part of my brain belives this just confirms these e-celebs were nothing more than controlled opposition all along, and this was simply the moment they were waiting for to pull out the knives and try to use their influence over right-winters to dissuade them followers from supporting trump any longer.

Maybe it's just me though, but this all seems rather shady. Then again, as I said, I'm still out of the loop on the whole Syria debaucle. But I can't see this one fucking event being so severe (from what I can understand of it) that it's believable that an entire MASS of formerly pro-Trump (((e-celebs))) all of a sudden turn on him and try to get their trump-supporting followers to do the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/850178905520603137
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
archive.is/ZnCnl
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-praises-message-of-resolve-in-us-strike-on-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=5r2ucIadNZA
archive.is/m0zCK
twitter.com/Newsweek/status/850206266660081667
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=86
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=86'd
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=86 this bitch
archive.fo/qrr97
blog.dilbert.com/post/159300836386/the-syrian-air-base-attack
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7ODLlykS58g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's separating the chaff from the wheat, user. I think this is shaping up to be a good happening.

Are you blind, Holla Forums is done with him too.

Calling it now:

If this turns out to be nothing, everyone will pretend they were with him the entire time.

Whatcha doing their, rabbi?

It makes sense once you realize Trump just bombed an airfield because of a false flag.

Its not overblown at all. I thought he was above the treachery and lies we all know so well but turns out hes the same as the rest. Dumb enough to believe his intelligence. Just like obongo, and bush. You are a fool if you think this will be the first time we see him played like this.

Too slow Chaim. Eat shit.

Meant last

You mean controlled opposition

We are all so used to getting betrayed that everyone is just assuming the worse. But its already nothing, one guy died, and the USA warned everyone to get out before hand anyway.

They are flipping over nothing.

This is probably an extreme negotiation tactic on the part of Trump, letting Assad know, he is no friend, he just happens to be in the right place at the right time.

Even molyjew jumped ship in his latest video. Truly the best happening this year. Besides of course the inaguration.

Nothing surprising, e-celebs only care about themselves and how much influence they have/can get.

It's true. I was about ready to abandon him until more info started coming out. Very few dead. Most missiles hitting the same spot. ISIS rushing in headlong to the slaughter.

I'm going to bed. Hopefully I wake up to a better day tomorrow.

I was a Trump supporter, he explicitly said he wouldn't do this. Look it up. This only benefits kikes. You're the Jew.

"care about muds" is misdirection, the care is trump having America carry out jew agenda in the middle east at America's expense.

You make dying for Israel sound so minor.

Trump campaigned very strongly on non interventionism in Syria yet here he is intervening. Of course all the people that supported that are angry and feel betrayed while Marco Rubio and Bill Kristol are celebrating.

If anything they've proven to have honesty and conviction that you lack.

Same, less anti-Assad rhetoric and better ties with Russia were literally the main reasons i voted for Trump, after pulling this shit he can go in the oven with the rest of the neocon kikes

You are the picture.

why would a jew be against neocon interventions?

is this the new thing, jewish shills larping as extreme 1488 neo nazi stereotypes?

Would any non-coopted person immediately renounce their support for Trump after a non-issue (bombing of an empty airbase)?

Take a look around you, shills are coming out the woodwork to play this up as if it were a major happening. This is one avenue of attack. For normies, (((alt-right e-celebs))) immediately renounce their beliefs to induce anti-Trump sentiments in their normie fanbases.

Make a list of the traitors, because I'm sure Trump and his loyalists are using this opportunity to do the same.

They created the skinhead sub culture with some movie in the 50's that I forget the name of. Sage for rambling with no info.

Good, these idiots are all exposing themselves without realizing how hard they are being played.
Tomorrow President Trump will announce the whole bombing was against ISIS targets in Syria and all the retards will be branded for good

How do you not understand the gravity of what this means?

The airbase was not empty, SAA personnel were there and 14 aircraft were destroyed reportedly.
The reason this incident in particular caused me to turn against Trump is that i supported him specifically because he was against regime change and war with Syria.

Just as they planned.

Proofs? Sources??

It is pretty obvious it's a CTR raid.

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/850178905520603137
Unconfirmed but this user has previously been very reliable

Trump just declared war on Syria without declaring war on Syria

same thing happened in vietnam

except usa can't afford another vietnam. we are trillions of dollars in debt

this is the end of america. get yours and get out

It's simple: He didn't listen to the people, and the neocons are happy.

Did CTR hack Trump's Twitter in 2013?

Hello CREW

Why do we care about Syria?
All refugees in my area are from everywhere but fucking Syria, so no difference in the end.

user, I'm jumping in to condemn Trump for this bullshit. That doesn't mean I wouldn't vote for him, but you're not going to convince me to blindly support Trump when he genuinely starts fucking up. If nothing else, if Trump is actually trapped by the neocons here then he needs to be able to argue that it's not politically viable to go ahead with the war. Which means we do need to loudly condemn it, regardless of his intentions.

Launching $60,000,000 at an enemy of Israel benefits America how?

Isn't this like the third time some of them have jumped ship? Who keeps letting them back on?

Not really. It's nothing new for ten or fifteen anons who usually lurk to come out of the woodwork when something happens and rack up posts in all threads gloating "I told you so, I told you all, I knew this would happen". Get ten guys like that with forty-something posts apiece posting in multiple threads and it doesn't take long for the threads to fill up and make it seem like there's more of a consensus. Guarantee you it'll die down by the morning

I'm noticing the term "neocon" being used very, VERY frequently by these "I was pro trump but now DUMP DRUMPF GAIZ" people. One thing I've learned is shills like to use the same, specific terminology. Also, I don't recall seeing this word used very often before this incident.

This whole situation reeks of fuckery.

Imagine how much this would strengthen confidence in him if this does to out to be another chess move.

Were you alive while Bush was President?

There's a decent chance many posters on here weren't.

I meant, I don't recall seeing that word used on POL very frequently before this incident.

Reread my post, i never claimed it was fact and said it was reportedly posted

Allowing Assad to end the war in Syria means that the EU/UN can no longer use the war as an excuse to allow refugees and Africans/other refugees cant use fake Syrian IDs to get into Europe, Assad and the Shiite crescent also represents the current greatest threat to Israel which should be enough reason in itself to support Assad

How dare you not blindly agree with everything trump does? No matter how dumb, you must be a shill.

This, neocon has been a common term for a while now

Likely because they weren't as relevant to current politics as they are now

cruise missiles are 1.41 mil a piece, 70.5 million for just the missiles.

What's Happened and what will Happen

"But Trump is still a good guy." No, we aren't safe until democracy is over.

Holy shit this is one of the biggest raids I've ever seen here.

Our blind spot has always been if Trump were to legitimately fuck up. Same thing happened with his 'we need to shut that internet up' flub, Holla Forums as a whole loudly railed against it and Trump changed direction. But there was also a mass of idiots that were blindly supporting what Trump was saying because it was him saying it - and there was also CTR who were shitting on Trump for it because they wanted to sink him, rather than that they wanted to have him change direction to something not retarded. So there's your three factions, which are once again coming out in the same way here.

Yet all the actual neocons are loving him. At any other time nobody cares about e-celebs yet now they matter? I guess it's better to get cucks to not like you and get McCain and Kristol to applaud you I guess.

And now we wait, prepare for a proxy war

You must be new, perahps since just before the election? jews have been larping under their self created "neocon" label for decades, been pointed out forever if only to point out it's jews.

This.
I haven't jumped off the trump train yet. I think that's a little premature and we need to wait and see what his further actions are. If he takes it a single step further, i'm off.
But it's pretty disgusting seeing all these people on Holla Forums think this is good. They're doing the dance of the jew, right on this fuckin board.
Trump bombed an airfield because of a FALSE FLAG. A few days after saying the (((remove assad))) thing was over for american foreign policy.
(((Kushner))) needs to be removed from the whitehouse immediately, as does ivanka. Reince needs to be purged. Bannon needs to have more influence.
The neocons are celebrating right now.
We must remain vigilant, but this doesn't look good.

"EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS A RAID: THE AUTISM FRIENDLY GUIDE TO POSTING."

If repeating digits missiles rain on Israel

He doesn't have to. ISIS will finish the job.

Do you even realize the beauty of this play? Now America has the perfect excuse to pull out immediately and the kikes CANNOT do anything about it

Thanks, that's even worse. I'll try again.

HOW DOES LAUNCHING OVER $70,500,000 AT AN ENEMY OF ISRAEL BENEFIT YOU AS AN AMERICAN?

Lets hope he does
Video relating, Saddam bombing Israel with SCUDs in 91

I can't help but wonder if Trump was being fed false information in an attempt by the deep state to D&C his support base.

It sounds more like Jared and Ivanka were showing him pics of dead kids.

If we go back to funding the (((rebels))) i'll be pissed. We need to stay the fuck out of this.
But that would be going a step further anyways.
If you mean Isis will finish the job without US help then I dont believe that will be the case

Well, goy, perhaps you too should support the chosen city.

Possibly. But if they're able to do such a thing, then this wasn't going to work out anyway.

Think of the chilluns. Just think, that's less future terrorists and we didn't even need to pull the trigger.

Neocons are kikes newshit. They formed from trosky bullshit and Bill Kristol father was a big head figure early on. Look at who PNAC is made up of and what plan they prepared. If you didn't know the term I don't know what to say expect you lack kike detection skills.

user, you're a ray of reason on an otherwise shilly day.

We are being raided, probably more non-Holla Forums here atm than real posters.

FINALLY, SOME GOOD NEWS

WHAT NOW TRUMP!!!

I would feel much better about my brothers on this board if this was shilling and not actual Holla Forumsacks

Who the flying fuck cares about Syria or Russia? If you didn't vote for Trump over immigration you must want us all to fucking die.

You understand that just by threatening Israel our politicians in both parties will demand regime change, right? Foreign aid to Israel hasn't stopped and Trump has always made it clear that he loves Jews. This is not good news.

MIDF/RIDF

(witnessed)
You know people can vote for more than one reason?
I voted not only for his immigration policy, but also for his non-interventionist stance on jewish wars

getaloadofthisnigger.jpg

this

Fuck off kike

Eat some bacon, Ahmed

This is a threat from Russia. Both our parties have produced a generation of children who can longer tell whether they are male or female. America is done. This is the beginning of the end for the jews.

Holla Forums was pro-Assad long before Trump even announced his GOP campaign you reddit kike fuck

Dunno. We are still waiting for info to come out.

You'll enjoy this. It's not much but it's a start.

defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/1144598/statement-from-pentagon-spokesman-capt-jeff-davis-on-us-strike-in-syria

I think it's just the reincarnation of "Increasingly nervous man says Trump's campaign is finished for the 19th time."
Now it's
"Increasingly butthurt man says 'See I told you so!' over unimportant bullshit as Trump continues to erase Obama's legacy."

Look around the board, there are so many tells. Give it a day to die down and youll see the retards fall back.

Says the kike who wants us to die in jewish wars.

what did hillary mean by this?

That's because MIDF/RIDF have been shilling this place for a couple of years now

war hasn't even been declared, you fucking dramaqueen

The guy just made a terrible mistake and everyone knows it OP so it's only natural that e-celebs are screeching.

The only person I've ever seen use the term RIDF unironically was a jew. Hang yourself.

you guys are trying way too fucking hard

I used to roll my eyes when people here complained about e-celebs, but more and more I see their reasoning.

wtf?

That's simply not true and you know it.

1) As Obama showed, we dont need to declare war to engage in war
2) Most people with a healthy amount of foresight take the circumstances now and make predictions about the future. People are seeing what is happening now and, not without good reason, are beginning to worry about increased military intervention in the future.

Shills are exploiting the chaos created by Trump to D&C the right. They smell fresh blood. Has Holla Forums forgotten how to get wounded?
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

Wow, people are criticizing Trump for a stupid move? Hang those heathens.

A part of the reason we have tons of refugees trying to come to the US is because warlords in shitty parts of the world make those places exceptionally shittier, driving their people to our country. The longer the wars continue and the larger they become, the worse the situation gets and the more people come here from those shitty places.

So, if the wars stop happening, or if the conflicts grow smaller and shorter, guess what? LESS IMMIGRANTS FROM THE TURD WORLD.

We're not even four months in, and there's already people who want to jump ship? You were never supports, you were fair weather friends. You are not men, you are fickle, faithless sluts.

This, its also going to be a rude awakening to all of the "muh anti-trump = raid" posters when the board stays just as disillusioned with Trump from now on

Trump betrayed us by intervening in the middle east, a thing he said he wouldn't do, and specifically in Syria, a place he said he wouldn't do it in. This action does not benefit Americans and he justified it by talking about pictures of dead kids. I'm not saying he wasn't the right choice, given our choices, but something has definitely gone wrong.

I don't get the "first post shill" meme.

Let's say I open the thread because the OP and last replies look interesting, I'm going to read at least the first 3 or 4 replies to get a gauge on how its going to go. The first reply isn't going to hold more weight than the second one

Look CTR, we know you're working overtime but let's be honest with each other, you know and I know it isn't going to work.

Here's a free sheckle for the effort.

Every government with skin in the game does, corporations do, and lobbyist groups do. you know this, don't lie

of course he does, he's a shill

Molyneux has been against this shit since he started talking. Molyneux actually attempts to learn and grow as a "philosopher"
Just a few years ago he said he wished immigration could just be called moving
Now he's against immigration and understands why its shitty
I hate the "heh MOLYJEW don't watch him goyim you might learn something" shills.
Watch molyneux, don't take everything as gospel. He has a lot of incredible work. He woke me up on genetics, which eventually drew me here. His presentations on McCarthyism and the fall of rome were incredible. Fuckin shill.

Intervention by the US has never stopped wars from occurring in the middle east, it's only worsened things.

They're obviously not fucking white nationalists but even people on here can see this was a shitty dumb move

fuck off

YOU are the shill you spineless cuck

OY VEY, THIS COULD BE ANOTHER SHOAH

TRUMP YOU MUST INVADE NOW OR IT COULD BE THE NEXT HOLOCAUST

When you're conscripted to fight for greater Israel in the name of your False Emperor are you still going to screech muh CTR?

This. The ones who are "dropping" him completely are reactionary idiots, but it is entirely reasonable and even beneficial for so many of his diehard supporters to be openly critical of this move. How the hell is he supposed to know he's doing something wrong if his own base agrees with everything he does? This degree of contention is healthy. I'm interested in seeing how Trump responds to the clear alienation of his base over the coming week. We're the people who will potentially win him a second term after all; if he doesn't play ball with us (to clarify, by "us", I'm not referring just to Holla Forums) then he'll be sunk.

So there's only two ways it can end now:
or

so this how 8/pol/ dies. kinda sad really of all the places to become a cult of personality, 8 "Death to the E-celebs"Holla Forums falls to reality tv star. rest is piss.

At this point only a great big wall and mass deportations is what's going to redeem him in my eyes.

I wouldn't mind get paid for shitposting but I'm not CTR, i even went as far as buying a MAGA hat and pro-trump/hillary for prison bumper stickers that i can take a timestamped pic of if you want

You must be replying to the wrong person, because I'm against US intervention.
The migrant crisis arose partly out of the same shit–taking out Ghadaffi or however the fuck you spell his name, i dont care right now. Taking him out allowed the jihadists to turn that country into chaos. It was a favor for the jews. That's EXACTLY what they want us to do in Syria. Same shit happened to Iraq.
You think taking out Assad will stop third world immigration? If that's the point you're trying to drive at, then there is no doubt in my mind you're either retarded, or a shill.
People feel as though they want to jump ship because trump just bombed an airfield because of an obvious (((False flag))) and the action he took is EXACTLY one of the things we voted against. Neocons, and snakes like Kushner May be getting to him, and that is a legitimate fear.
Most the people jumping ship will be right back on if Trump doesn't take this a step further. I'm still on, but if he continues down this very Jewish path, then the MAGA movement will continue without Trump.
I'm not about to be a bootlicking pawn who supports jewish wars.

Are you a shill or are you really this clueless?

How was Trump going to destroy ISIS without some form of intervention? Even more, Trump doesn't have absolute power, he has to play the game. Sometimes you will be put into situations where you have to make an unfavorable move, or one that seems that way. It's entirely possible Trump is a neocohen in disguise, or he's simply incompetent, but I'd argue that it's still too early to tell, we don't have enough to go off of. There's no reason to make up your mind unless you're leaning too heavily on your emotions. He's still president, and nothing is going to change because you get upset or elated. There is 0 reason to get worked up, whatsoever.

you're trying so hard, but unfortunately there are no awards for participation

War was my red line. I'm 99% done with Trump, but if this somehow does not lead to another war for kikes, I'll stop waiting for Hitler and give him a second chance.

archive.is/ZnCnl

timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-praises-message-of-resolve-in-us-strike-on-syria/

Wake up faggots.

No, put a particular fraction of us in action and those setting this up will have a bad time. How is this any different from the colonial days? Just more direct.

What, are they supposed to condemn it?

Holla Forums is always right. Some kike is not going to change it.

(checked)
Why would they condemn the jews' favorite golem country?

All that is left is someone official to say let loose.

In all honesty they're coming here for a multitude of reasons, welfare is a HUGE driving factor though.
The funny thing is that we could help SO MANY MORE people if we resettled them in the middle east. It'd cost much less per person. It'd be much more humanitarian than immigration into the west.

Wars like this are my red line as well. But we have to wait and see. If this is all trump does, i will be able to move on. But if we keep funding jihadi "moderate" rebels, or take our direct intervention one step further, then that's just showing me trump has succumbed to jewish interests.

it just made Raytheon a shitload of money, we now need replacements.

You're forgetting about Iron Dome, that missile defense system America paid for. Israel would probably just send us a maintenance bill while we were fighting Syria to 'protect' them. Our greatest ally.

Anyone trying to justify this as 48 dimensional intergalactic backgammon is a fucking idiot.

Trump cucked out, bombed valuable equipment the Assad regime needed to survive and is now 100% jewish.

Fuck any of you still supporting him.

I will never stop waiting for him.

You know this, but it's not about helping them. It's about white genocide. They want to get rid of us by flooding us with shitskins.

Oh of course, it's just funny how easily their smoke screen of humanitarianism can be absolutely blown the fuck out.

The way I see it, Trump has two courses in front of him.

1) He can stop here, using the airbase attack to give himself a powerful starting position at the negotiating table. Some of his base will remain bitter that he made this play, but wounds will heal if, as you say, he focuses on other popular subjects like cracking down on illegals and building the wall.

2) He can continue down this path and make (((certain people))) very happy, but completely torpedo any chance he has of a second term.

You keep rubbing those paws together. We'll keep depleting it on hoaxes for a laugh.

Yep.

You're supporting Trump in fighting against Israel's enemies and I'm the kike? We memed too greedily and too deep, you've lost your mind.

>>>/reddit/

Democracy is a century old and won't go away in our lifetimes.

CAlm down m8. Either kek is or kek isn't. And kek is love. Kek is chaos. The alt-kikes fail to comprehend these principles. Sit back and let this demigod from Queens that we memed into power, run his course. Somekek don't want shekels, or power. Somekek just want to watch the world learn about Jews. So sit back. Have a drink.. Stay awhile. Because the show's just getting started. And they say Act II is where things start to get a little unwound.

Neither of those is going to matter very much if Russia goes full angry slav and declared war on America. At that point the Mexico wall isn't going to mean shit when you get to be conscripted to fight a retarded war in the name of sandnigger children.

(1)

We knew there were gonna be shills…but fucking wew.

Don't wake up.

Because he didn't even wait for an investigation into the alleged chemical attack and he blamed Assad for it and then launched 60 missiles on an airport for apparenly no good reason except perhaps please John McCain and Hillary Clinton. If you're not confused by this then you're not paying attention.

by helping the russians do it? he hinted at that during the primaries

he's one of the rare e-philosophers who seem to be intellectually honest with himself, you don't see that often

He has NO BUSINESS IN SYRIA whatsoever. Trump doesn't belong there, period. His entire platform was MAGA, not fuck around the middle-east like the half dozen or so prior administrations. No intel good, bad, or indifferent should have pushed him in this direction, because the entire plan was to pull out of there and let Syria and its allies take care of it.

Good point.

Why? Shit happens here all the time. Furthermore, the act of continuing the neocon agenda from a guy who expressed hatreds towards the neocon policy and who is hated by neocons can be seen as a type of betrayal.

Israel already got plenty of money from recent US budget.

It all depends on whether regime change occurs at some point. If Assad gets the Gaddafi treatment under Trump's watch then Trump got kiked and it was mostly worthless to support him.

If Trump's missile strike was just appeasement then maybe he'll get the upper hand later.

They're kikes, they'd come up with something.

Suddenly the wall is not important anymore lel.

This user gets it.

It's amazing that some anons have already forgotten the shill spam and demoralizing that ensued from any little slip up Trump had.

youtube.com/watch?v=5r2ucIadNZA

This Spring. It is our Spring.

I sense the next narrative will be

That certainly sounds plausible…

You're a complete faggot. I always found it strange that this Holla Forums, which would ban people for spamming "based jews" would worship a guy who thrives on "based jews". Why you be surprised that something like this would happen?

After the past 16 fucking years of invade the world, invite the world, most people are on fucking edge when another sandbox adventure is put on the table.

You anons are young. Has nobody sent you the envelope?

It's time to call senators an congresskikes tom. Send a message to the White House too.

NO MORE DESERT WARS FOR ISRAEL.

PERIOD

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

This is the one line Trump was not to cross, and he did.

I don't care if no one died. I don't care if the base was empty. I don't care if he contact the Russians first. Each Tomahawk missile costs 1.49MILLION DOLLARS. 40 Missile. 60 MILLION DOLLARS WAS JUST FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET and Trump broke a promise.

Push back

Or maybe it just looks like it does because the shilling here has been moderately effective? 8/pol/ calls out the blackpill better than any but we should probably be a little more aggressive with it considering we're knee deep in bad actors.

No. It's time to apply anons.

Hey why the fuck does bibi look younger

Damn shame France is showing you up.

Enjoy getting burned alive and hung from a bridge like those US contractors that went to Iraq in pic related

What?

Burnt alive? We are going to have to have a talk.

This faggot seems to think it is a National Socialist.

The day of the rope is coming. The children have felt it without touching it.

Syria is turning everyone against Israel.

Kikes with have to be the first to Moon instead of chimpanzees.

TRS BANNED FROM TWITTER

He just tweeted out "Fuck Donald Trump" too

CUCKS BTFO

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

I disagree for the most part. At the surface, since Holla Forums is so used to dealing with shills and calling out blackpilled bullshit, it can seems as though it's just shilling. But if you look at the far right community on any social media website where people have an established presence you will see that they are sperging out over it as well.

I agree with being more aggressive. The problem is that shilling works on more diffident posters. So if there was a way to call out shills, blackpill dispensers, and their likes while giving others on the board a morale boost or reminder that what many of us believe is true I would encourage such behavior.

I already did my service you faggot, and I wish that I didn't, nothing but time wasted for Saudi Arabia and Israel - along with killing Serbs to protect moslems.

Any real Holla Forumsack knows not to fall for the military meme

Lurk the fuck moar

no they didnt, skinhead culture came from the 60s due to mix of rude boys from jamaica and mods from england, original skinheads were not neonazis , that was a later development

If your view from between a nigger's ass cheeks? You're too fucking dumb to be making threads, little boy.

Have you missed all the failures of late? Because you won't be able to in the future. He hasn't done shit and this marks his breaking of his word. The little Jew son in law is running things. It's fucking over.

WOW, TRUMP IS STARTING A WAR, LET'S TELL Holla Forums ON HOW WRONG WE WERE!

archive.is/m0zCK

Continuation of Obama and Bush legacy is not erasure. The project for a new American century is still a go it seems.

The thing is, if Trump does something favourable and pull a rabbit out of his hat then they'll all be back on his dick again. I hope it is 4D chess or whatever but trying to best the establishment is too hard. It's partially the fault of American Trump supporters though. Sure, they voted him to the White House but they didn't vote in the parliamentary MPs needed to ensure Trump's policy, that is to say, they fail to ensure neocons wouldn't be in Washington DC.

Checked.

You reddit Trump apologists have a serious case of Stockholm syndrome

Genuinely surprised that a torfag makes sense.

They're called E-celebs for a reason.

Does not compute.

I am with him right now. His track record of calling bullshit on the entire neocon agenda means this is either 1488-D chess or The Greatest Anime Betrayal. I think it's the former and hope to have the opportunity to smug about it very soon.

Common Filth Was Right Again

Because one of the main selling points for Trump was that he wouldn't start fucking ww3 in Syria just because the kikes want Assad's clay.

It's almost like Trump fucked up majorly, and did exactly what people elected him not to do. Get his dick out of your mouth. Trump is here to serve us, not the other way around.

Also lets be honest they did it to save face and keep those Adsense shekels stable.

Fuck Ecelebs & the MSM. Who gives a fuck what they think.
Start being discerning and stop needing to be told what to think FFS.

The funding from the Kremlin is drying up, time to jump ship.
I heard that supporting Le Pen pays well.

This. This seems like a non-event. Who gives a shit about Syria? When did anybody ever?

MFW the left is rabidly pro war.

Anyone convinced to leave didn't belong here in the first place. Away with you.

I'm done with trump too.

Bashar and Putin > Rothschilds and Trump

The people most rabid for war are the ones who won't fight in it.

I pretty much agree 100% with this, and feel the same. I haven't jumped the Trump train and I'm not running around like a headless chicken denouncing someone I've been supporting all along. But this was a mistake. And if you doubt it, you need to look at who's happy right now. The same people we can't stand and have hated since day 1.
This certainly looks bad, but both abandoning Trump or spewing the 4D chess meme are equally retarded.

The public. I see plenty of "muh ecelbs" threads dismissing them outright, but the truth is that they're our link to the masses. Like it or not Holla Forums is too bitter a pill to swallow for normies, so ecelebs filter it to a swallowable form which is still better than being completely blue pilled.

Incidentally the whole thing has opened a massive redpill opportunity to discuss the deeper geopolitics of the Middle East on social media. Exposing the whole thing for what it is while people are confused and irritated may be able to direct that anger to the right place.

This, anti-Israel sentiment among liberals is stronger than most on Holla Forums would estimate.

They only boarded the Trump train so they could get e-shekels and blowjobs
They're afraid of losing both

Goddamn this board has gone to shit.

Why can't you dumb niggers just take what trump says at face value? Chemical weapons are a big no-no and 'murrica is still the world police. So trump might be anti interventionist etc but if petty dictators start throwing that shit around, perhaps someone needs to step in and say no.

Kikes are of course glad the bombing happened, seeing as they are adverse to Syria and being gassed in general. But perhaps this happened because the world can't be allowed to slip into such a state where gassing civilians is acceptable?

We'll wait and see. In the meantime, you'll shill yourselves to death, rant, jump ship, climb aboard once again, grandstand, post pictures of your waifus, check dubs, attempt to change chans, and generally be the autistic screeching white monkeys that you are. Extremely over reactionary to every fucking thing, as usual.

I can understand your dissapointment, however. There will be no ropings under the trump administration if international laws are respected by trump.

Reddit spacing to piss you greasy neckbeards off. Get out of the echo chamber from time to time. By which I mean the internet as a whole.

You're why Holla Forums was invented.

Taking Trump at face value is exactly how Hillary Clinton lost the election

If you think that anyone who's been on Holla Forums for longer than two years would be this pathetically uninformed about Syria you're part of the problem.

1) Yes, it can. Isolationism is isolationism.
2) Assad did not gas anybody

Well, you said nigger, you're definitely one of us.Wait a minute
Couldn't help yourself, could you? How's your wife's son?
The rest of your post is self-contradicting idiocy.

I can hear your hands rubbing

Assad didn't gass anyone just as you didn't sage anything.

Assad is a good boy who dindu nuffin.

Oh shit i've been here for 2 years
How the years flew
4u

If you had been paying attention to geopolitics for the past few years you'd be well aware that every few months the "moderate" rebels try to frame Assad for this. Obama chimps out about "muh dictator" then, evidence comes out that its his pet rebels and it all gets swept under the rug. The only difference now is that Trump's president instead of Obama and yet half of Holla Forums has completely flipped on this issue. I wouldn't be surprised to see retards like you cheering on the Yinon plan inside of a year.

Just kidding. Well, if it "escalates", then obviously the neocon jew puppet meme is true. IF. For all you know, it might just be a blip on the radar. I ask " why can't you take trump at face value?" not to suggest actually believing him at face value, always and forever, but because you retards EXPEND all of your energy chewing each others asses off at the slightest provocation. Imagine for a second that maybe Assad was a bad boy and Trump punished him. This entire board would self implode from boredom, because causing drama and jumping the gun is infinetley more entertaining than calmly waiting to see what comes next.

I can only imagine how it must feel to live with blood pressure this high. You're one mental breakdown away from muttering "fucking shill" under your breath, for the rest of your life. White monkey who flings his own shit around us an accurate descriptor for your type :^) See above reply for further clarification. You burn your rubber on any road you come in contact with. You're an allergic overreaction that kills the body, over time.

Pic related, y'all yankee doodles need some (((medication))) to calm yourselves.

apparently wrong.gif

Wew

WELL MAYBE IF YOUR PEOPLE WERE GASSED FOR A MILLENIA YOUD FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT THE U.N. TREATY!

NO GASSING ALLOWED!

NOT THAT GASSING IS A TOUCHY TOPIC FOR ME PERSONALLY OR ANYTHING.

Quick question:

Why is it worse to gas someone than to set them on fire or drown them like ISIS do?

Kim Jong had people he didnt like blown to bits with anti aircraft guns but we didnt fire a billion missiles at them?

At least it didn't go to niggers and spics?

Gassing is bad for the same reasons nuking would be bad; everyone everywhere would be dead real fucking quickly if it was an accepted method of war. Funny how there are rules as to how you can kill people, I know. ISIS is brutal but they are not capable of mass death the way a missle launching chemical spraying regime is. Everyone knows north Korea is crazy so they give them space and manage them instead. China handles them, they are the n.Korea tard wranglers.

WW1 is when people realized that killing each other the way you'd kill cockroaches with a spray can isn't a norm you want to set on global politics.

omg that fucking (1) nope the board is like 99% shills these past few days

Lol you ere using al, of those "memes" when you turboposted threads last night.

another (1) and trumps is working with the Rothschilds now I don't suppose you have any proof?

twitter.com/Newsweek/status/850206266660081667

Russia wants peace talks in Geneva

5000D chess confirmed, controlled opposition and shills blown the fuck out once again

Its great that people are dropping support for Trump, it shows they aren't real supporters.

But this recent gas attack (and the other one pinned on Assad) produced a relatively small number of casualties compared to any conventional air strike on a populated area.

So that doesnt really answer it.

You must be fried. I won't even begin to explain why.

Too bad he's ded

Lurk more newfaggot, refrain from making stupid shit threads like this.

Stoped reading.. you ignorant faggot, how does it feel to be a part of a malign tumor on this site? Just go away please.

Oh noooooo, that sucks.

By cutting their funding?

Why can't all of you admit were hoodwinked by (((Kushner))) even Sam Hyde is backing down.

All we have is Barron now.

We don't want to die in a Lefty NWO war against Russia, which is looking very likely at this point… because of Donald Trump's actions.

Kikes aren't trying to build a pipeline through north korea

Reported.

No one cares.

I really enjoyed reading that for some reason. I like your writing style.

The only people who still support (((Trump))) are r/the_donald faggots and sheep.

Reported.

Triggered drumpflet spotted.

Daily reminder smug anime girls are like holywater to shills. Post your smug smugs.

Hello (((Rex Tillerson)))
Nice ruse in using Drumpf as muh lord and savior :DDD

Immigration and demographics is the only relevant issue in the west Shlomo, thanks for revealing your hand though

The double edged sword of meme magic. Kept up the morale, but now we have people who think their delusions become reality if they believe in it hard enough.

The Spice Man is live

(checked)

animecucks cannot trips. Shill harder jew cocksuker.

They were showing it, but they weren't allowed so now it's gone.

Whew lad.

Because the shills use bots and will reply to new threads within a few seconds of their creation.

QUICK, TRUMP, BOMB THE BASE AGAIN!!!

I seem to recall the mods stickying a thread saying Trump wouldn't do anything and that we'd been had for thinking he will.
Then he did something, and after denying it was happening while it was, and calling everybody a shill who was saying that missiles were being fired, they finally say

Next, if this leads to invasion, they will come up with more excuses.
They deny every next step until it happens, and then all of a sudden

I'm fully expecting threads on why Israel is truly a based nationalist nation to start popping up and maybe even get stickied.

Just read Trump's Tweets from 2013 after that gas attack. Consider the number that were killed (>1400 IIRC).
This time, what, 80 dead? And he starts launching cruise missiles and calling for a coalition?
This shit doesn't add up. I think he's compromised (blackmail most likely, maybe Epstein had video of him fucking a 16yo girl or something).

Are you as stupid as you sound?

I fail to see how less support is a good thing for Trump, when the left will still try to impeach him.

This isn't a fucking cult you retarded psychophant.

/thread

Which is why your jewish goon cult is not welcome here.

better roll actually
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=86
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=86'd
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=86 this bitch
don't forget he's a Native Nue Yawker

we have all the best smug, I'm telling you!!!

When was any fucking recent military conflict declared as war you high school shit eater?

I don't want to be pessimist myself, there has been occasions in which Trump ended up gaining some advantage over a perceived blunder, but ultimately he still didn't do anything real. While it's still early into the presidency, it's impossible to deny that not only he didn't achieve much yet, but he also did what he explicitly said he wouldn't do.

Now I can say it's some 88D interdimensional chess at play, like it always was all those times, but all I see for now it's a renewed effort to explicitly eliminate Assad, fucking over Russia on behalf of Israel and basically all that Hillary was trying to accomplish. It's still better to have Trump than her, but who the fuck cares if Trump does what she was supposed to do and not what he was elected for?

I can't spin it into anything positive. The only acceptable spin is that it was all a PR stunt to garner sympathy from leftist media and Israel, all of whom are indeed cheering right now. So yeah, turns out that appeasing leftist will make them happy while pissing off everyone else. Truly a master stroke?

He fucked up, and knowing how he plays the game he's going to keep trying to piss-off congress to get them to block the wall so he doesn't have to do it and can act blameless. Watch. Last SCOTUS judge is hitting the bench. We'll see how Trump handles the travel ban. If he doesn't go all out and clean house on the courts blocking a lawful order then we know it's all been for show.

I can at least hope that in the end he redeems himself and something salvageable comes out of this mess. Still, even if there's a silver lining, this whole episode it's a negative no matter what. Either something forced his hand, or it reeks of a desperate move (or Trump is actually cucked after all, which I doubt).

Guess I'll wait and see for now, but it's getting harder and harder to be hopeful right now.

Easy there, kikey boy.

I have a somewhat tinfoil theory that Trump was in on Hillary's staged election, and intentionally acted as a strawman, intentionally being embarrassing while campaigning on everything frustrated republican voters want.

Nobody in the world of politics expected nationalists to be an actual support base, or the public to sour so badly on political nobility.

Democrats are pozzed, Republicans are cucks. The base principles of libertarians(hands-off government) are okay, but they're not competing with the duopoly unless they get into deals with the devil or the grassroots are even more unpredictable than last year.

the only way u will find me saying, i support Trump is if the actualy does something worth supporting.
I supported him when he fought against Hillary. But he did nothing as president worth mentioning, even worse, he now did this which is heresy for enlightened ones.

So Molyjew jewed out? What a surprise. Which other e-celebs jumped ship?

Holla Forums has yet to prove it was a false flag.

Go fuck yorself, shill.

The ecelebs that matter are standing by him. like the Israeli press.

Keep telling that to yourself.

Since when are natsoc people a voting block? You realize he was elected by rust belt people and conservatives right? Are you this deluded?

Look everyone, a russian shill.

I've been out of the loop the past few days so please tell me if I have the essentials down or if I'm forgetting anything

The epitome of controlled opposition. There you go, faggots. One little fart in the desert is all it took.

How long can you pull the 3d, 4d, 88d, ωd, (ω^ω)d, ε0d, … chess card?

(Pic kinda related)

Ev-e-ry time. Are you in problems?

Just asking.

haiiii. Holla Forums I've been gone for a week. How's our GodEmporer.tm doing lately? Anything new? Man he's so based.

The nature of democracy is conspiracy. Because information is a powerful tool in the hands of the masses, actors take great pains to obscure information from the public. The consequence is that we can never really know what's going on, and can never have meaningful insight into the real motivations of aforementioned actors.

Atheists have yet to prove god doesn't exist, either. In the absence of hard evidence that this was indeed a chemical attack perpetrated by the government of Syria on civilian targets, the default mindset should be to demand hard evidence rather than saying "well it could be true I guess" and demanding other people disprove it.

They aren't even trying to hide it now.

Yet more kike appropriation. You seem to think you can have all media.

US has radar over the entire country. They know where the planes that dropped the chemical weapons came from. The false flag theory would then have to require the US military willfully lying to Trump about manufactured radar surveillance. I'm sorry, I like Holla Forums, but you can't expect anyone to throw Trump under the bus based on tinfoil bullshit.

Do you realize how retarded you people sound? Get a fucking grip. I'm sorry, I don't live in Damascus. I'm not going to start supporting Bernie for 2020 because I don't masturbate to Assad's mustached face.

What do you call people who do not believe in the existence of god but also do not believe in the non-existence of god?

Just like the intel that got us into Iraq?
We've already been through this song and dance under Obama back in 2013.
archive.fo/qrr97

The WMD in this case was actually used you retard. The military knows where the planes that dropped the gas came from due to radar surveillance. So again, to go with your narrative, I have to accept that the US military is in on the scam as well. Fuck off with your RPG.

Weak attempt to revise consensus. How about your boss just pays me to bomb Syria again and get the whole shit happening?

No one's asking you to start supporting Bernie, you're being asked to stop supporting period.

No one was ever trying to hide it, we're mocking you because you're retarded and this is proof.

Rand Paul 2020? Its a little early to take sides but maybe we should make Trump a one termer. Most of us loved Ron Paul back in the day remember? He is his son.

Sure thing, kiddo. I will never be this assharmed and am literally shaking with laughter.

Are you actually stupid enough to believe Assad would use chemicals weapons on civilians after seeing what has happened to every other head of state that was even rumored to possess them? Are you looking to die for Israel, or (((you))) one of those going to profit from it?

If Trump, who had nothing binding him besides his own promises going in to the Presidency, still ended up capitulating to the neo-cons, what makes you think a lolberg like Rand would be better?

Is it just me or does this post smell like mad?

"retarded"

Yeah, just like the WMDs, faggot.

Anyone saying "What's the deal with Syria lol I don't care" is a kike or absolute newfag. I really hope this shit is some 88D GO, but I fucking doubt it. OP is a faggot as usual and should suck a dick.

Rand Paul is a shabbos goy, there wouldn't be any difference.

Rand isn't as much of a lolberg as his father was. And if we could get Rand to follow the good things about Trump. America first. Less immigration. Better healthcare. End Common Core. And no wars without congressional approval. And use twitter. Then he could be a perfect replacement for Trump in the 2020 primaries. I'm just throwing the idea out there. Its a little early but I think its an option we should consider.

Plus we know Rand is already on board with at least a few of those. Plus he might not put a stupid exclamation point like an autist after all of his twitter posts.

I'm exceptionally pissed off at what Trump did. I wanted non intervention in Syria.

But Scott Adams has a point, even if Syria didnt do it, it shows that the US is willing to act in a precise and direct manner. This also shows China that if they dont stop North Korea, we won't hesitate. As much as I KNOW the attack was a false flag, it wouldnt have benefitted him to claim that.

I suppose time will tell if this was a good decision or not. But this definitely marked the first time Trump went against his promises.

blog.dilbert.com/post/159300836386/the-syrian-air-base-attack

The neocons and the Federal Reserve have always hated the Paul family for one thing. You know that.

Trump fucked up, plain and simple. You have to pull some incredible feats of mental gymnastics to not only not realize that he blatantly lied, but that this was an idiotic move. When John fucking McCain and Hillary Clinton are endorsing what he did, it's a huge mistake. Stop riding the Trump dick sucking train and admit that he fucked up.
inb4: hurr shill le .02 deposited into your account xD

Muh conspiracies

Why is it pretty much forbidden to criticize Jared Kushner on this board?

Molyneux just shit on Trump. Ourguy

Russia and Syria both say those planes were dropping regular munitions on a rebel weapons depot, and that the rebel-held depot was holding chemical weapons. Radar probably isn't going to determine the contents of a bomb, is it? Prove that they dropped chemical weapons and that they did not merely bomb a rebel chemical munitions depot?

this

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.pdf

I am just going to throw in my two cents and say its clear the historical abandon Trump posters are shilling and the "Trump can do no wrong" posters are also Shills. This is typically what Kikes do, they create a false dichotomy and then push the wedge issue to create infighting. Trump was never Hitler, and Trump is not our savior and never was. On the other hand their is more to this story yet to be relieved and We have yet to be certain if this leads to war with Russia. If this does lead to WW3 then we are fucked, but WW3 was inevitable if Hillary or Jeb. On the other hand some people are pushing this story that Russia was given a heads up on the strike and their are also reports of actual chemical weapons found.

TL;DR: People being Hysterical (in favor of trump or against trump) are all shills.

Also you all need to remember Putin is also a Pro-Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=7ODLlykS58g

hysterical *

You idiots are like long holders who won't admit your stock has topped and is falling rapidly.

THIS

We should have put warning labels on our MemeMagick(tm) munitions.

Disgusting tattoo

Good, fuck this jimpacted cuck with a jew wife. Anyone still even ironically listening to trshills at present are the same braindead drones who probably admired Glenn Beck when he wrote shit on his chalkboard and CONTINUED to like him after he tried his own thing.

Guess I don't love Israel enough to know why screaming niggers deserve trophies.
fucking military zogbots

Yea! Trump is SATAN! And a Reptile Alien.
Now let's open border again….

Look over here and not over there…

Putting your attention-whoring ass in the stocks is what "we" should do.

Don't worry. It's all one big 4D chess move to dupe the yids into attacking Russia, China, Syria and Iran all at the same time. At the last moment, based Trump will withhold military support and watch Israel burn in nuclear fire.

Just seeing how hard you guys are pushing this meme I think we are in the right path.
Oh, and when you post the "keep shilling it was a falseflag" reverse psychology thing? We see through that one too.

Syrian govt says 14 people were killed from it.

Come to the brown enlightenment, my child!

I have full 10 char dictionary-word trips for sale!
1 for 0.002 BTC
2 for 0.003 BTC
4 for 0.005 BTC + 0.001 BTC/additional

I'll either destroy or archive and never release/use upon purchase, depending on your stated preference.

Isn't that what happened?

Even when Judas realized his mistake and returned the 30 pieces of silver, it was too late, there was no going back, Trump is done.

It wasn't a mistake. He was lying from the get go.