This is fucking insane

This is fucking insane.

All the Trump supporters are against Trump and all the fucking lefties are supporting him starting WW3. He just proved he was controlled by jews all along. I've been totally fucking bamboozled.

The shit about the 'vicious snake' - he was talking about HIMSELF! All the weird way of phrasing shit was coded injokes with the illuminati. Like that thing where he said 'turn off the lights' and he said "that's exactly the kind of sick thinking we need in this country"

What the fuck? What happens now?

Are antifa going to be defending Trump against former Trump supporters?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KiDNI
archive.is/CGV6E
archive.is/5E3ed
rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/
twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849726029857931264
twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849725740358619136
twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849725182415560704
discord.gg/h773TJA
irishexaminer.com/viewpoints/analysis/fog-of-war-the-lies-that-lay-behind-ww1-283223.html
archive.is/lV88X
army.mil/
archive.is/8N12o
archive.fo/zmB2c
nytimes.com/2016/07/03/opinion/sunday/the-terrorists-the-saudis-cultivate-in-peaceful-countries.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/22/world/europe/how-the-saudis-turned-kosovo-into-fertile-ground-for-isis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zQlh6uK0uaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Again- don't forget a trump official said yesterday that "the wall won't be form sea to sea".

We're fucked.

NASA turns Saturn into a second Sun by plunging the Cassini probe into its atmosphere on April 23rd, causing people to lose their shit and nothing but bloodshed in the streets.

Have you dehumanized yourself yet?

Yeah it's how you know Trump fucked up, when your literal enemies are congratulating you and your loyal voters are outraged, you kiked out and ya blew it.

reposting for this new shill thread, use the damn catalog

hope is eternal. but the only options I see were these
the only problem with this wishful thinking is that mean Assad need to either pretend he was indeed using chems, weakening his position and inviting more reprisal, or say "bad bad trump, you big meanie, I DINDU NUFFIN!" and we are back to the status quo, or he tries to escalate this somehow.

I now only want the War to begin. Properly, unceasingly, from ocean to ocean and across the vastness of the continents. It is time. Enough of everything. Let it end. It must end!

no idea but there is probably going to be a big fucking fire somewhere.

Because that's what Hillary and her (((bosses))) wanted in the first place. Of course they're happy.

look at the soulless wasteland which is all that is left of this planet and our so called civilization

Death is the only cure.

NO
I think Trump is an idiot bedazzled by the office of President

What should we expect in the next few days? Will we see antifaggots rioting?

When should I go innawoods?

it's going to be citizens against police, and everyone else

Hey leftypol

He's be stalled since the travel ban and hasn't done shit ever since. He's trying to reinforce his party and all the faggots in it while shutting the left up by appeasing them.

It's as simple as that. Not some grand strategy.

Well, I'm not going to try to write this off as 64D chess. I'm pissed. He fucked up. But not just pissed, but scratching my head.

I think he's been taking way too much advice from his (((son in law)))

didnt they already try that once

There's no such thing as left vs right. Both are just means to an end. It only Jew vs Gentile.

Holla Forums has multiple threads up about this full of lefties not supporting him starting WW3. Maybe if the mods don't delete this post, you can go see them.

Fuck off leftypol.

Fucking concern troll.

REMINDER: Trump did this while China, Xi Jinping, was at the white house.

Basically showing china how big his dick is.

not leftypol at all. I think it is a huge blunder. Trump said all during the election that it was all about America first, not dead fucking Syrian kids on a beach ala Pallywood productions

I want to say overreaction by all sides, but this made no sense, its fucking stupid. I can see the point of making him look tough, compared to obama, sending a message to NK, etc, etc.
But longterm this does nothing except help isis and piss off russia.
And fuck calling these shill/concern threads, theres too many threads on this but this is 'potentially' a serious fucking issue.

You must be a the_donald pleb "on the trump train," instead of obviously no hillary, only option trump, sure, place the no option bet but not counting on it, well see.

that got him elected, now he has to force the neo-cons and dems to play ball. and these fucks just launched a fake chem attack hoax to force trump to either not intervene and look heartless and give them an excuse to cockblock him, OR force him to start a war with Assad which is as harmful to him. Instead he targeted fake chem plants, with little casualties, and it forces them to approve. while literally shooting 60 missiles at the same stop and warning Assad and Putin beforehand.

tl;dr Chem hoax neutralized, dems and neocons forced to be happy about it, status quo maintained in Syria, bonus points if scared the chinks and put Trump in a more favorable position.

Which increases the chance of wars breaking out by showing that you shouldn't bother talking to this administration, because it's a cover for something else.

Great fucking job, retard.

They are?

Unfortunately the real problem is how it sets a precedent on future military actions Trump will take on Syria. If he goes too soft from this point on, that risks escalation from having the bluff eventually called. Goes too hard and it'll lead to actual war. Doing this has now set things on specific path now no matter the original intent.

This is war against truth, I dont really care about syria vor russia. Assad was loyal against Islam. Fuck you Trump kike faggot

ITT Millennial snowflakes get their little reality bubble burst by the big bad world outside

Ugh I wanna cry but I'm too pissed off

this is unprecedented you pretentious cunt

Or man who got elected against neo-con establishment breaks promise and Jews his voters.
Also just in, 4 year President bombs Syria.

kek
Go read a book on U.S. history, or better yet, just retreat to your safe space and calm down with some coloring books

Oh please you sound so sure, force him to do this and force him to do that. Trump could have came out and said it's a fucking hoax and we are leaving the middle east. Fuck them all. Trump doesn't have two or three choices and he isn't forced to do anything, by anyone. Trump could order the FBI to go arrest Hillary Clinton for treason and Obama also. He could drain the swamp, instead we have a Syrian boogooloo no one gives a shit about.

You've got no argument, and you won't actually provide one, you're just smugging out. Fuck off back to your soyspace.

So what level of nth-dimensional chess is he playing with this move? A display of power as bold as this surely has more underlying meaning than "a response to chemical warfare", correct?

Don't even be angry, realize you're entering Happening-time and prepare accordingly. In the worse case this incident has signaled The Happening countdown has resumed. Any means to avert would be preferred, something like massive public outrage might be enough to prompt Trump to reconsider his stance. If I'm right, Trump's ego would override his willing to listen to the war hawks.

To help yall out, start digging

I can tell all of you this. The last 5 Presidents wasted my entire adult life. if your 18-25 think how wonderful the world is going to be when the next 5 presidents waste your adult life too. Don't worry you'll be a slave to niggers and jews so there's that.

The Jews are running the plays now user, and they are not in the chess game. War is what they want.

We're splitting into two groups now, those who thought we were electing a nationalist and those who… probably browse T_D.

Would Holla Forums be against a proxy war if it's Israel getting fucked up?

I hope you all realize that you're all going in fema camps

The downsides should be fucking obvious. Confirms Trump is influenced to a major degree by the kikes, gets us involved in another fucking pointless conflict when what we ought to be doing is gassing syrian rebels our own damn selves.

Basically it just establishes that the status quo is back in effect and that no real policy change will occur in regards to Syria.

Hurrah for the near east section.

Samson option makes things rather messy though. So if Israel were to be attacked, it would have to utterly cripple that in one swift strike.

Pretty sure most, if not all of us, would want to be boots on the ground in tel aviv ourselves if we went to war with the kikes overtly

Today i would like Holla Forumsacks to take a look at those archives.

archive.is/KiDNI
archive.is/CGV6E
archive.is/5E3ed

I saved them just for this juicy moment where Trump sold you lads out to the kikes.

Sounds like you are a peace loving hippy. Get the fuck out of our board leftypol!

The last time shitty soviet hand-me-down rockets were shot at Israel Murrica's best defense system barely got 40% of them.

Branching from recent events doubtful that would be the case unless Trump suddenly starts retweeting the evidence posted here about the false flagging and blames it on Israel. Most hopeful situation I can see from here being we 'support' Israel while letting them scrap it out with Assad.

I don't agree, his reaction tonight will invite the CIA and Israel to try to do more false flag operations and the more horrific the better. There's no end to this if every time there's a chemical attack that's of course immediately blamed on Assad he decides to launch missiles. I know the Russians were warned in advance and all that but that doesn't change the fact that it looks weak, it looks like a typical president who bends under the pressure. He should have remained calm and above the hysteria.

They all thought the grab em by the pussy tape would have been the end of the campaign, Paul Ryan and the others were ready to stab him in the back when MSNBC released the tape. They were in on it and they really thought they had him and Clinton was going to win. Now his enemies may have tasted blood for the first time. I don't like it at all. That's not a victory for Trump.

and look like a conspiracytard? the wiretapping scandal taught you nothing?

This

There will be others who replace us and they will be really fucking pissed

Everyone is overreacting to this. Assad fucked up. You can't use chemical weapons.

He deserves to get fucked for using them. If he escalates the situation further, then he'll get fucked up further. If he accepts the punishment for his mistake, then everything is over.

"omg the jews did this!!!" - if anything, the jews infiltrated Syrian military and and perpetrated the chemical attack. That's the best possible scenario. Because if that's the case, then Assad is saying "fuck! I wasn't in control of my own military!" and he'll back down to consolidate his control.

He didn't use chemical weapons. It's the fucking jews.

Wow, an actual Liberal, cool.

Good thing he didn't. This is the incubator babies all over again.

Why the fuck would Assad use chemical weapons on his own people when he was winning? Why would he use chemical weapons when he was cleared for them in 2014? He didn't fucking use them, it's such an obvious fucking false flag that even fucking Reddit has picked up on it.

Its a strawman nigger. The uranium US used in war against iraq kills and cripples generations of sandniggers there. They used forbidden phosphor bombs in WW2, they used agent orange in vietnam. It is pathetic as fucking fuck^x

Assad wouldn't, duh. There have been numerous poison gas attacks by Al Nusra, mainly on Christian syrian towns, none reported by the (((media))).

I believe most people are reacting to how this makes him look. His decision doesn't fit our narrative, and the left already hates him. The news came out of nowhere, and just about no one but Israel is commending him for it.

So either this was maybe the biggest blunder he could make, he has a long term plan that'll benefit America and we haven't figured it out yet, or as most people here are probably thinking, someone showed him the Zapruder film and he turned around immediately.

Kek promised chaos.

This isn't chaos, it's self inflicted retardation.

learn to read, LOOKING like a conspiracytard. he was spied on, if was proven, and the STILL kept pretending Trump was delusional.

So calling out the hoax was a bad move to do, does not mean there was not a workaround, like attacking them "chem plants" that he found "somehow" and that no one can dispute, and if they try (((they))) will like like the conspiracytard

Kek works in mysterious ways

If this isn't part of some amazing chess move then all it likely means is that Trump has been compromised by the CIA.

Prepare for war
Get your shit together

If Trump cared about war crimes because
he would jail Bush and Kissinger etc

The most blackpilling part of this is these events probably mean that ZOG is so powerful that even if you get someone who unironically wants to GTKRWN, he'd still somehow end up falling in line doing the same old shit of wars for israel, etc etc etc. I don't actually believe that Trump was always playing us. I think there's something about the position, or the deep state, or ZOG's ability to blackmail you that makes you fall in line and be a good goy.

This is it lads. If Trump continues to slip further and further into neocon shill territory, we've gone past the point of being able to fix our issues diplomatically. After this, it's DOTR or bust.

Also, it's incredibly goddamn frustrating seeing all the apologists and shills coming out of the woodwork all across the internet. You know the types. The ones that will defend ANYTHING Trump does, no matter what or how stupid. Trump could literally come out talking about microaggressions and white privilege, and all these cucks would unironically go with it. There are so many shills everywhere who turned completely around and are now all aboard the syria/russia sabrerattling, despite a couple days ago were totally anti-interventionism.

rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/

RT now reporting that despite US warning to Russia, Syrian military is now saying deaths have resulted from the US missile strikes.

Perhaps Trump truly is crashing this plane with no survivors because he knows it is the winning move even if painful and modulated by chaos Mattis.

If so, don't be the one they expect to find in the wreckage.

that and the rampant inbreeding

Why the fuck would he use chemical weapons knowing full well he would be blamed for it by the 'international community' because it's not the first time they've been trying to use the chemical attack as a pretext for regime change:

Here's yet another Syrian "chemical attack" hoax, circa 2012:

twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849726029857931264

Syria's Islamist rebels have pulled a lot of hoaxes:

twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849725740358619136

How many times have the Syrian head-choppers faked a "chemical attack"? Here's one them:

twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849725182415560704

GLOBAL KRISTALLNACHT 2.0 WHEN?

The kikes can't keep getting away with this…

This is a false flag.

It can't be a (((coincidence))) that we stopped wanting to depose assad right before we found a reason to.
Pic somewhat related.
Btw, come to Holla Forums discord:
discord.gg/h773TJA

I have no fucking idea what's actually happening, so I'm not defending nor attacking Trump.

Trump has always been one of them. No one can get elected through the (((2 party system))) unless they suck Jew cock. And oh yes that blackmail shit is real. Wouldn't be surprised if Trump isn't involved with the pedokikes.

There's also the fact that Assad had, by this point, essentially already won the civil war. It's not like he'd resort to chemical weapons as a "last resort" when he'd already fucking WON the war and just needed to do clean-up.

Not to mention how much the kikes LOVE to use gas attacks as an excuse.
Hitler? gassed jews. allegedly.
Saddam? gassed kurds. allegedly.
Assad 2012? gassed protestors. allegedly.
Assad 2017? gassed little toddlers. allegedly.

Nice try Jew. We are still going to support Trump and the closed border.

You don't get it, they spin TRUTH as a hoax, Susan Rice Don Lemon, ringing any bells? You don't play their game you play yours, and getting the focus on Wiretapping was a great play.

Now we have a ZOG takeover

Proven false
No idea from me, but doubtful.
Even normies think this is false
wew lad

you really didn't get his post at all.

What is it with (((them))) and gas?

I'm really getting sick of all the emotional faggots I see everywhere getting baited by trolls and shills. It's going to be funny in a week or two when people have forgotten how much they overreacted

No no, I get it. I'm saying the kikes commonly lie, and its been proven.

I dunno but they're memeing their own future.

…yeah, that's my point. Jews always seem to use "muh gas attacks!" as their go-to excuse when they need to label someone as evil

Probably because it's a lot harder to prove a gas attack is false because there's much less physical evidence.

Their ability to blackmail is enabled by the NSA spying on everyone's communications + the CIA doing all kinds of illegal shit and Operation Gladio type of false flags. If you're President and you're not a puppet it must be the most difficult job ever. Obama had it easy, all he had to do was being a yes man and go along with the program. Trump thinks he can be a real president instead of being a puppet and they don't like it.

I dont get this shit and hope that he leaves it by this one revenge strike for the "sarin gassing".
On the other hand I ofc would a agree to level the whole near east.

He also had "German-made gas chambers" to "kill all jews", according to the Wiesenthal Center, the same kikes who gave 8ch an "F" for censorship, and had their associate dean, Rabbi Abraham Cooper speak at Trump's inauguration.

Lets face it, they can probably slip you a mind control drug that is unknown to the public. There's this drug that you can blow in someone's face and have them follow every command, think it might have been jimson weed or something like that.

They probably have something like that in the CIA.

See you in the camps user

FRIENDLY THREADLY REMINDER THAT WE'VE BEEN UNDER ATTACK SINCE THE HACK

DON'T FALL FOR THE D&C OR CONCERN TROLLING==

My mistake, it was actually Marvin Hier, who founded the Wiesenthal Center and is quoted in the second article, that spoke at the inauguration.

Bro, he just fucking open-fired on Assad. You can't defend this shit.

he used the phrase "concern trolling" so i think he's trolling

Yes I understand that. But you can't deny my post. Shit's fucked fight now but read the other threads and look at what we know.

He's a bot running on outdated software. Just filter "concern trolling".

irishexaminer.com/viewpoints/analysis/fog-of-war-the-lies-that-lay-behind-ww1-283223.html
Keep this link handy
ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!
Always goes back to this.
while both sides did eventually wind up using chemical weapons, given what else we know pointed out here, and what we know happened in 1940 onwards….
I'm pretty sure we can guess who fired the first canister.

RT reports that Syrian military sources say deaths HAVE resulted from US strikes. More word to come.

archive.is/lV88X

You best start believing in happening threads user, you're in one.

The Russian news sources don't say that and even if no one was killed it still doesn't make sense.

I know right, 4 less sandniggers in the world, what a shame. and it only took 60 missiles to kill all of these 4 people too!

and faking deaths with corpses is impossible, that would be ridiculous

That's not how it works you fucking retard, whats next, kikes setting our atmosphere on fire with really really intense electricity? Building a death star?

This retarded attack was spurred by a false flag in the first place so even without casualties it'd be a full retard move you fucking imbecile.

we"ll see, as far as realpolitikz goes, i seen stranger shit than that

That's where you are wrong, at least there weren't Russian casualties thank fuck that would make WW3 happen tonight.

The real 11D chess was Trump was jewing us.

Face it, no man would not capitulate if their family was threatened credibly and its not like Secret Service of zog can protect them 24/7 so if kikes want to Romanov you they can manage it.

btw your sources now say the death are die to the large uncontroled fire that resulted, and not the missile attack itself, so that count as what now, collateral damage? :3

that's a rather 1 dimentional train of thought you got there, might wanna expand your imagination a bit.

Not true, neolib newspapers criticize him for the bombing.

see

Don't forget his kiked daughter.
I bet she was behind this.

well I fucked that up, but yeah Syria threatening Israel now

Millions of Americans are dying from poverty because of open borders.

And all you care about is a few dead muslims who would rape and kill your family.

That's honestly the dumbest shit I've heard during this entire shitstorm. Congratulations

And you seem to be fine with more Americans dying in wars for the "people" who opened our borders.

Oh no! Chemical weapons! :(((((((((

Fuck your Geneva Convention, you faggot. It means nothing, nothing. They're shitskin Arabs, and our sworn enemies, every last one of them, without exception. Anything done to harm them is all right, anybody who harms them should be our ally. The Muslims world is preparing to drown Europe in blood and you're fucking worrying about the human rights of the enemy.

Trump was elected to do a simple job. That job consisted of:
1. Through out the non-White immigrants.
2. Don't start any wars for Israel.

Who isn't getting thrown out? Immigrants. Who is celebrating this idiotic airstrike? Israel. 4 months in and this shit is spiralling out of control already.

So lets see here. He's facing a media blitz over that stupid ACA fiasco that got labeled as his despite being Ryan's shit, he's failed to enact the tax reforms, he can't properly deport or secure the borders and wont move to do so despite having clear executive powers, allow the jewdicial to establish precedent, and now he's gone full neocohen.

Welp, cult of personality in full effect if anyone defends this shit at this point.

You sound like a jew.

I'm all for Israel being bombed but stop pretending to be retarded if you're only pretending.

Keep trying Jew. Open borders TRUMPS everything. I don't care about a fucking missile strike.

What the fuck are you talking about. ice has already deported hundreds if not thousands of people. Or did (((you))) forget all of those thread before we went down?

He's not going to close the borders you fucking dope

You know, I have no problem with smugposting but I can see how it triggers so many anons when the post is that fucking retarded.

Keep trying Jew. We are not going to go against Trump for a missile strike.

Kill yourself Chaim.

How about the failure to properly reign in the judicial as it fucks with his border control policies.
How about the failure on the tax reform.

Trump's fucked up way more than just now.

You don't know that Assad wasn't in on this entire thing to help kill the Trump/Russia narrative in order to move forward against our enemies.

There's 30-50 million people in the US who need the get the fuck out (i.e. non-Whites). A solid 10-20 million of those are here illegally.

ICE deporting a few hundred beaners is a good start, but, in the grand scheme of things, is a big old load of fucking nothing.

He's right, It's a totally retarded assumption tbh

Take the migrants into YOUR neighborhood.

A few hundred? You would need to deport 15k each day for 4 years!

More than YOU are doing.

Don't fucking bullshit me.

He hasn't gone Andrew Jackson on the judges who sabotaged his plans.
He hasn't started building the fucking border wall.
He's starting another war in the Middle East for Israel.
He hasn't even repealed goddamn Obamacare.

Where are the results? Where are the goddamn results?

It's been three fucking months shlomo

So why don't you get out there in the street and do something.

Trump said it the wall wouldn't be from sea to sea. Pretty much every time he talked about it during the campaign. I don't know what's going on regarding Syria, but Shekelstein, you need to try harder.

can we please dig up Mc Arthur to make him the president? He would nuke the US commie strongholds.

it's illegal do so and I would loose my right to bear arms.

We are not going to go against Trump. Take the immigrants into your neighborhood Mr. Jew.

Well played

I guess it's time to do it /k/'s way. Hunker down and shoot anyone or anything that tries to dig me out. Can't trust anybody.

Since when is it illegal to protest? Liar.

Did you enlist to die for Israel yet?

something about a day and the building of rome.

Straw man. Try again.

Wow, look at these 100% valid arguments from non-paid non-shills.

Not a strawman at all. Iif you're ok with this, then you should be the one taking a bullet for some baby-fellating rabbi.

There are millions of Americans DYING from poverty because of immigration. Same in Europe.

I

DO NOT

give a shit about the middle east.

says the shill making no argument

Yep.

God fucking damn it.

And "invade the world, invite the world" continues, and the Jew continues to laugh, even if you elect a guy who ran on an explicitly anti-war platform.

Yeah and Trump sure is doing a lot to fuck with the judicial system that's undermining his legal right to kick said immigrants out.

Anyways, I'm beyond giving a fuck. Trump's foreign policy has been consistently anti EU and anti NATO, so as long as he keeps that, he can send every single American to die for Israel, I can't be arsed.

No one is being sent to die for Israel. I don't care how many fucking muslim's Trump kills.

Now fuck off Jew.

Based torposter here is right. He knew so much better than everyone else and that's why he stopped it and fixed things himself.
OH WAIT

All enemies of the God-Emperor die

In the past, when trump appeared to betray us, he followed it up shortly after by showing us something much more valuable than the thing he appeared to give away.

He's currently engaging in some strategic chaos– his enemies were closing in and he's just sent them spinning.

But this shit is bad. Real bad. It sure doesn't feel the same.

I'll hold onto my hope for 48 hours. I'll hold my public opposition to Trump for one week (after the planned dates US/Russia meeting).

There are a hole lot of things I care more about than who is blowing up Syrians. But not for nothing.

Jesus Christ kike it's like you're not even trying

What drugs are you on?

Remain assravaged.

All low IQ politicos leave Holla Forums forever. You never belonged here and once you're gone maybe there will be interesting threads again.

Fuck that. It was never about Trump winning as much as shillary losing + it's not like anyone didn't already know he was an israel fanboy. The election was always going to be a temporary victory.

army.mil/

There you go go-guy, you can sign up here to kill the enemies of Isr- Trump who can't stand the sight of dead children in the streets. Help make things right.

And you should be one of the Americans dying for the rat-faced kikes who opened our borders in the first place.

This is why Trump identified with Bane. He's America's reckoning, a necessary evil.

America First, except when we see sad pictures

We're all dying for Israel, you idiot. Not only in the wars in which White personnel is directly involved (Iraq, Afghanistan), but also in the incidents of violent crime that Muslims immigrants cause and in the terrorist attacks on Whites they perpetrate. Why the fuck is the West being swarmed by Muslims? It's because of the destabilization of the Middle East, caused by (((American))) foreign policy.

Don't try to shill for yet another bullshit war, fought for Israel, and expect anyone to take your bullshit seriously. Trump isn't killing "Muslims", he's killing the people who're keeping a lid on those savages over there. He's killing people because, apparently, Muslims are just so precious in his eyes that he needs to avenge them.

Do you know what will happen if Assad's regime falls? Syria will fall to ISIS, and this whole situation will escalate beyond anyone's control. The stage will be set, not just for indefinite war in the Middle East, but also civil war in Europe, as ISIS, with its newfound clout, will agitate the Muslims scum there, and WW3, as the US comes into conflict with Russia. How much are you being paid for your retarded posts? Enough to advocate the annihilation of all of humanity, you moron?

This. The idea was to ensure a Trump victory while using that boost to rapidly shift mainstream culture to a more Holla Forums stance. Looks like the latter now needs dedicated focus.

gas yourself but not before checking

Apologies if I can't muster enough fucks to give when I'm not American myself.

Not really. It's only good bombing "that genocidal babby killing tyrant Assad" when Obongo does it.

No, that much I gathered chaim

Trump = traitor

This is the best post in the last 12 hours. I've been saying something similar to this for the last year or two. I can even go and screenshot an old thread of mine pointing out similar material with how the neocons were trying to penetrate into Trump's circle, but being called a shill by everyone here even though I was trying to organize people here to do something.

IMO, there is no coming back from this. The right wing is doomed. We have no financial backing, no logistics, no organization beyond garbage groups who get penetrated, our leaders are captured by ZOG or they are morons who don't know how to lead, the majority of our supporters are low IQ rednecks who are real arrogant about their own capabilities and the capability of the enemy, our enemies repeatedly capture or takeover the technical ground we try to compete on (like raids on twitter). All political, military, ideological, and economic pathways to victory are in favor of our enemies. In Holla Forums's arrogant mind this is the exact opposite and pointing this out gets you called a shill, which is probably the most dangerous weakness of the online right wing: the ability to learn and adapt to our enemies is now thought of as shilling. All this spells doom for the right. I don't see anyway out of this.

This is extremely disappointing / yapari. But you make a good point. I don't know how but if we're strong and have the memes, we can use this to pivot the normies who had some of their programming broken by the election and joined up with the "alt-right", started listening to alternative media, going to places like T_D, into a more genuinely redpilled mindset, a greater understanding of how deep the control system goes. Perhaps this was the only way.

Clean my house, Portunigger

Ignore; twitter is being gay

It depends on what happens. Face it, how many American voters will really give a shit about this incident if it doesn't escalate 4 years from now?

I wake up and you 'Murricans have fucked shit up, oh boy.
The fuck is going on?
Should I start working on that bunker now?

Don't you remember those early reports, albeit from Assad's soldiers but it seemed that they bombed where IS was creating chemical weapons and so they destroyed chemical weapons which then the fumes dispersed to the nearby populace.

I don't care. Trump can nuke the shithole for all I care. Those poor Syrians are raping their way through Europe.

The Jews want YOU to stop supporting Trump.

That is the plan. They would give up Israel if it meant open borders for the West.

It's an option to start seriously considering, because their next step will be to sabotage Holla Forums's line of communication (that hack won't be the last should this situation escalate).

It reminds me of the US Civil War. The South was in the right from the start, yet was out gunned and out maneuvered at all points and in all resources (save for cotton, which doesn't win wars). It fought hard and well but ended up being completely destroyed and finally romanticized by neckbeards and rednecks in the future, as our movement will likely be in the future century if we lose this struggle against the Zionist.

Not the Christians, too busy being slaughtered by zionist proxy armies to do any raping.

How's your daughter feel about being ass raped by Mohammad?

uh can someone elaborate

i'm real sick of being afraid of everything

Actually,The Jews want to seem like THEY support Trump, so he ditches his base, and thinks he can consolidate by being more of a kike. The Jews won, we lost.

Interesting question. I'd say no because of too much collateral damage to our economy.

Not my problem. I don't care. My own country is being invaded.

Keep trying Jew.

Not a possible timeline. You could throw the moon into Saturn and it'd just become another part of its core.

Now is not the time for fear.

you need to lurk more.

No, the jews want their greater Israel, but if you're right, and the jews don't want us to support Trump, then why aren't you enlisting to give your life for Trump in another jewish war?

eloborate what he quoted, you faggot.

Shut the fuck up you 8cuck nigger

Straw man yet again. Grow the fuck up.

Pretty blackpilling, tbh. We should have just waited for Hitler.

Are you kidding me? This is a lot more entertaining.

The Zionist/Religious Jews just want him to comply with them. He's doing that now. The Marxist Jews won't let up on him because of this.

We can only hope and pray this is true.

It took losing the first kike crusade to make Hitler into Hitler, wrecking ourselves on russia might just be what it takes to make another.

sorry man death freaks me out

i'm gonna assume it's bullshit like 2012 was, because if i don't i won't sleep

There are White men and women living in the gutter near me because of immigration.

I DON'T CARE

About Israel, Syria and anything else.

Says the coward who won't fight a war he supports.

I'm just wondering whether Trump was a snake from the beginning or if he was turned / submitted at some point down the line. The fact that the Bush/Obama/Clinton/globalist/tech/etc. power structure aliged unanimously against him during the election and basically sacrificed the credibility of the mainstream media, their most powerful tool, in the eyes of a huge portion of the American and global public, suggests there was a legitimate effort to stop him. Otherwise we would have seen a typical election with some goons on each side. They wouldn't have sacrificed the credibility of the media if they didn't have to. If Trump was their guy the whole time, they could even have used the media to destroy Clinton and put her in jail and still have Trump looking like the populist hero, without having to give up the media lever.

If they really did play the media against Trump knowing that it would only increase his appeal as a populist and ultimately deliver him into office, they must have been truly desperate to have the American people having some faith in a controlled president one last time (since things will now be relatively out of control on the media/information front and they may not be able to do it again). I really wonder about this. What would make them so desperate for 4/8 more years of business as usual, at the price of possibly the entirety of the rest of their future plans? Makes me think we're coming up on some kind of hard time limit based on /x/ stuff the public doesn't know about and this is some kind of last gasp in the final stretch of who knows what cosmic kind of battle.

Alternatively, if he really was genuinely the candidate he ran as, and they just managed to turn him via threats or whatever other means, why not just do that during the campaign and get Trump to gaff and deliver the office to Clinton? I don't understand but this question is important.

Says the coward who cares more about missile killing Muslims that millions of dying Americans.

You need a new act Jew. We are not buying it.

Those Americans should be dying for Israel instead, right?

The kikes weren't born with the power they have, it's certainly possible they figured out how to push him to get what they want.

The thing is, we assume that they're omniscient. It is possible that they just really thought Shillary was going to win so they never bothered to bring out the threats until it was too late.

No Mohammeds in Eastern Europe, m80. The ones they do bring here leave as soon as they can, because we're too poor.

Straw man. It does not work.

1000X more Americans are dying from poverty. Keep trying.

You can keep repeating your bullshit, but I've seen nothing concrete on Trump's anti-immigration policies coming to fruition.

You're the cancer that killed Holla Forums. Leave. Filtered.

I have. And he's doing a fine job.

Which means we should be fighting wars for the kikes who caused the poverty in the first place?

Filtered.

m8sonchan is dead bro. The "hack" was probably an upgraded server and they probably handed this place over like moot did.

I don't care about the mideast. I care about the millions of Americans dying from poverty.

Why don't you get out there are start anti war protests.

literally no proof. go home reddit

Did you see his face after he met with Obama right after the election?
He was /ourguy/ at the beginning, but they most likely threatened him with something.
Would you let your family be killed to avert nuclear war?

And jews are the cause of that, the same jews that you want Americans to die for.

fug

The house is burning from immigration.

Yeah it's been shit for a while and just fucking boring frankly. Endchan is slow and boring and mopey and just as surface level as this place though, and I don't know of any place better. The chan I would be interested in is wherever the people who participated in the early GATE and meme magic threads went. Any secret tips user?

So you want to stop supporting Trump who is fixing the problem caused by Jews.

WEW

they made their own fringe boards cause it was cancerous shit that ruined what 8/pol/ was and replaced it with this cuckchan shit we now have to deal with of dub checking and kek worship. It ruined the board and thats how i know you're from cuckchan

You can take the migrants into your neighborhood and show how much you hate Trump.

Did I hear you say we need more refugees?

I doubt Trump could try that I hope.

You can fuck off to /r/thedonald for supporting a traitor who sold out to Judea.

You can take the immigrants into your neighborhood.

I agree that Kek and meme magic ultimately damaged the boards, but if you were there during the early threads where it was happening, those were truly incredible and the connection between the whole meme magic and GATE things (a connection that was later lost as meme magic and Kek became cancer) made the whole thing even deeper. What fringe boards do you think these posters went to. I'll gladly show myself out of here if I could find a good board for /xpol/ topics.

Probably because some in the elite circles hated Hillary with a passion, even to a point her usefulness wasn't worth it. They figured Trump could be at least "persuaded" to work somewhat in their interests. I was anticipating this possibility even before election day and figured that regardless of what Trump did, the redpilling opportunity his victory granted was too great to pass up.

Though to be honest I was expecting him to commit to military action in South East Asia first and thought he'd mainly ignore Syria for a while. This move has radically changed things and nothing short of something left field will steer things away from future escalation.

"Judea" wants most is to flood the west with mass immigration. Keep trying Jew.

FOOL
Don't you understand? Trump IS Kek!

Trump is the physical manifestation of the primordial chaos god, the one who keeps the wheels of the universe turning by inciting disorder. We have been lucky enough to have been chosen by him to aide in the collapse of the globalist conception of order, but our usefulness to this end is wearing thin. He can go on to topple dominoes with or without us.

WE HAVE ALL BEEN UNITED IN OUR PRAISE OF TRUMP.
SO KEK MUST DIVIDE US BEFORE THE REST OF THE COUNTRY (AND THE WORLD) FOLLOWS SUIT.
IT'S THE ONLY WAY HE CAN KEEP THE CHAOS FLOWING!

For the first time in his life Schlomo manages to make an actually funny meme.

i have the original GATE threads saved on a hard drive so i know what it was like. A few things were a bit spoopy but it was mostly /x/ tier shit. They made their own board but idk if its gone for good or what. I doubt many post there anymore. If you want friny Holla Forums shit theres some stuff on endchan if u go throuh the catalog

Keep trying Jew. We are not going to stop supporting Trump and his stance against mass immigration.

Be funny if the left becomes rabid anti Israel now that Trump is President.

Be careful what you wish for Jews.

But will you support him in his attack against Assad?
You? Perhaps.
Everyone else? It's a 50/50.
And that's exactly what he wants: a source of division among us. If we were all united against him, that wouldn't be disorder at all now, would it?

There is no attack on Assad drama queen. I don't care about Syria or what happens there. There are millions of Americans dying from poverty caused by JEW immigration of which Trump is working on.

Now that I think about it this might be a good idea.
Call for Israel to take in the migrants and open their borders.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you but this may be the most misguided post in the history of hatechan. Holla Forums is about truth, the good, and what is right. Openly stating that chaos is more important than the good? What the fuck is wrong with you? And you're not even being true to the Kek mythos as it was established before it became absolute cancer. Kek is the dark BEFORE THE DAWN you absolute dipshit. We embraced the chaos because it was our ally in destroying the establishment.Thinking you're on the right path by reveling in chaos for the sake of chaos is so fucking backwards I don't even know what to say to you.

He struck a Syrian airbase, try to keep up :^)

Did I say that?
I don't recall ever saying that.

oh, and btw:
Kek IS a chaos god.
Chaos had many forms in egyptian mythology, Kek was a chaos god of darkness and obscurity. The chaos which arises from a lack of observation. He represents that which happens "behind the scenes," hidden from view of mortal man.

I guess this is the day where the entirety of Holla Forums loses their shit. I can't wait to go to war with Russia and "liberate" a qt slav waifu.

Form what I hear, they are mostly arabs from north africa oft whom some claim to be syrians. The real syrians can fuck off too ofc, but an arabian user I trust said arabian scum learns the syrian dialect and claims to be syrians and goes to europe and they maybe even send their prisoners to Europe.

Don't believe the memes user they're liberators all the way down.

All Trump did was lob some tomahawks at an airfield. It's not the end of the world, you dramatic faggot.

Kek made him, Kek will rease him.

No one messes with the Messenger of GOD

America, you are on your own. GOD is done with you.

lol

youre a fucking moron. so sick of you 8D chess god emperor faggots. They've been after Syria for a long time, and Trump just showed he's on board. Fuck you.

Read the rest of the sentence genius. Yes he's a chaos god and I FUCKING SAID SO you absolute dolt. He's the DARKNESS BEFORE THE DAWN. He's a stage to be moved through not an end. Honestly fucking read before replying.

Dubs confirm Trump is jew.

This d&c wew

Get fucked imkikey. Your echo chamber is shattered.

They faked a chemical attack you fucking moral coward

Reread your own post. You did NOT say he was a chaos god. Nor did you even imply it except in your own mind.

Also yes, he did come before the appearance of light. Perhaps our timeline will follow in this regard. But we should not make assumptions in this case. After the beginning of the universe, these gods didn't go away, they coexist among each other.And I see no reason to assume they wish to reenact the creation of the universe in such a symbolic way.

I was going to play semantics but then I saw those digits. Carry on, then.

youre a huge faggot, you know that right?

(shameless self check)
trips confirm: Trump has forsaken us. Kek has forsaken us. be prepared for at least 4 years of blackened chaos and pray the light will be soon to follow.

Remember: even the Egyptians were unsure about the characteristics and behaviors of the Ogdoad gods.

Government is garbage plain and simple. Make money, lift, read, continue to improve yourself and fuck his monkey, clown world.

Watch the floodgates of JEW bullshit open now. It's that fucking son in law. The dumb asshole is doing it for his Jew fucking whore daughter.

That's the most frustrating part though. Trump could've had an army of people willing to die for him if he wanted too. I will never understand why populist in the his vein don't setup private groups of armed supporters to counter attack in case of a strike by ZOG. It would solve so many problems.

You absolute dipshit.

Trump launched 40-60 Tomahawks into Syria.

No matter how you spin it, this is the first broken campaign promise. I was willing to wait to 140-160 days instead of the usual 100 days to judge Trump - but this fucker just entered us into Desert war #3 - not counting what we are doing in Yemen right now,

I worship no politician, and I sure as fuck don't stand for Neo-con shennanigans 3.0.

Putting all my Trump memes into a folder right now, right next to the Bernie folder - it's a sad day.

And how does that immediately imply chaos?

If protesting did something they would make it illegal. And since its hard to kill 15k people with conventional weapons, there nothing a normal person could do.

since the hack, this place is just shills shilling shills. Sad!

what's gonna be the boogeyman next month?

Go read literally any ancient account of the creation of the world (or the Kek threads that started all this shit since all of it was discussed at length there), and stop with the Kek posting until you actually know what you're doing.

The Berniebro folder you faggot. It's the end of another era.

Heres some old timey Bern notices faggot

And i was under the impression you weren't aware of that, idiot. That was the whole point of my post.

I'm not sure I'm getting the joke but I Kek'd. Mass meme'ing inaccurate images of people who look similar to a political candidate + that candidates branding to confuse supporters about who he even is is a fucking hilarious idea.

fuck that kike.

What are you even doing here jew lover?

Russia has suspended the flight safety agreements over Syria with Murrica.
I hope they activate those S-400 and S-300 now.

Yeah ok faggot.

Kek, you literally have no reading comprehension, do you?

Go on, tell me where I implied i didn't know this? I'll show you exactly where i proved i did

Stay rekt, faggot.

Well, at least he tried. The shadow government realm got to him.

The stupidity. It's unfathomable.

then as soon as the votes are confirmed
At the time it was easy to pass off and give him the benefit of the doubt. Now we see he's been a faggot the whole time.

Lavrov is speaking right now

The post I linked was literally me trying to clear up the whole "darkness=chaos (at least in this context)" thing to you. Your post was unclear and you appeared dumber than you actually were for it.
Congratulations.

Hitler would be so disappointed.

Stream?

he will speak in the next minutes
rt.com/on-air/

More like Jared Kushner's disappointed that his Chan bux aren't getting the bang they used to.

It's not defeatism if your candidate reneged on a campaign promise. A big one. NO MORE FUCKING WARS AND WASTED MONEY FOR ISRAEL.

sage

what the fuck? this makes no sense, Syrias chemical weaponry was emptied since 2014. Trump just fucked up BIG time

you are not even trying, shlomo

Hitler would be disappointed in Zionist kikes and their useful idiots using his name in vein.

Calling your enemy unstoppable, and professing no way out, and doom for the right is defeatism. Stop it, faggot.

Personally it was always about choosing the least harmful puppet. Of course he's gonna do wrong things, but imagine where we'd be under clinton rule

Didn't say that and that's not an argument.

Trump reneged on a campaign promise you are conflating the argument with defeatism. I see this as an opportunity for the politician worship to stop and for anons to get mad again.

Eat shit nigger.

well, for one, this board wouldnt be full of faggots blabbering on about 8D chess and making every excuse for their mental gymnastics.

With Clinton then we'd have an actual civil war, you dumb fuck. We would have had a shot at taking back the country through force. Now all the cops and the soldiers and the dumbfucks are willing to die for Israel because their candidate won.

FUCK YOU

The posts I replied to did, shit for brains. Also, I'm not even talking about Trump, I'm talking about the defeatist language in this thread.

Actual civil war, so, if everything is as bad as it looks, electing her would have been a better choice just so we have better odds at the war. Now we'll have to deal with average conservatives standing in the way too.

Like others said, in a Clinton presidency it would conservatives, nationalists and the military against antifa and cucks

A civil war under Trump would be nationalists vs antifa, much of the military and fat fucks who slurp a kilo of buttered popcorn every night and worship jerry falwell

At this point we're best off teaming up with the NBPP and every other anti-government group out there.

"Everything I don't like is defeatist"

That's not how it works here faggot. We address reality and fight it out, we don't cry like little girls and tell the mean anons to stop telling the truth.

Fuck off, kike.

You wish, kike. We're going to kill every last oen of your redneck puppets and then we're coming for you.

Do you Donalders even have any reading comprehension????

I mean, this is just sad.

wat

You clearly don't, since you keep with me about something I never commented on.

Alright Goldstein, fuck off.

First post everytime.

since
you
keep
with
me

OK, is English even your first language? Are you one of IMKIKEYs non-white cousin's here to do some emergency damage control for Kushner or something?

Arguing*

And there you go again.

I've been a Trump supporter from the beginning, and had great hope that the truth about the Syrian conflict and a great many other things would finally come out after his election. I trusted him completely.

Now I'm no longer sure. Does it seem strange to anyone that this entire scenario is functionally no different from when the first chemical attack in Syria was being used by Obama as an excuse to bomb Syrian infrastructure (it failed, as the American people bombarded congress with mail stating they did NOT want to get involved in the conflict any further).
It looks like they just dusted off the same old false-flag hack & used it over again, with Trump going right along with it. Face it, I doubt very much that Assad ordered the use of chemical weapons against the terrorist/rebels in his country, as they are largely ineffective in this particular venue, and all it could possibly do is give his globalist enemies a great excuse to do EXACTLY what Trump has now gone and done…is Assad really that stupid?
ALSO, the report of this attack, and all the "evidence" that supposedly points to Assad, came from Erdogen, and a more untrustworthy source I cannot imagine.

This thing stinks of an Israeli false-flag M.O., and Trump went right along with it.
If any of you can allay my fears that our President has been either compromised or duped, I'm very interested in your take on it, as I'm feeling misgivings about him for the very first time.

CAN'T STOP THE MEMES FAGGOT

Agreed. Especially if any real anons have anything other than,

I had a bad feeling as soon as I saw him licking that cardinal's boot at the dinner with Hillary. Then he got elected and "oopsies actually we won't be looking to prosecute hillary :^)"

The writing has been on the wall the whole time, we were just ignoring it.

Case in point, I want the LeDONALDERS to leave. I want cuckchanners to leave.

He's not an idiot. We got played.

I don't even disagree with you. Read the posts I replied to initially. Assuming you're not here to crash morale while everyone is already low, be a man and admit you mistook the aim of my post. Otherwise, kill yourself, kike.

Textbook concern trolling. "I supported Trump since day one but now he's gone too far, fellow nazis! We can't support him anymore"
KYS

Crash morale faggot? Pretty sure Trump took care of that with 40-60 Tomahak missles.

You sound like either a leftist or a teenager - both have juvenile outlooks on masculinity.

I said it before and I will say it again, this is actually a GOOD THING that Trump finally fucked us over and reneged on one of his promises. NO MORE POLITICIAN WORSHIP. It's time to get angry again and attack the every single soft faggot in Washington and every apparatus that gives them power.

Real low energy.

All day yesterday, Holla Forums was arguing that "it's just talk, he's playing 5D chess!" And now I see you move the goalpost, you loyalists (I don't want to use the word "Trumptard" however tempting it is, as its tainted by leftists). It's pretty clear no matter what he does, there is a contingent of people who will always assume he's secretly the good guy. This action is pretty clear; he's playing right into a false flag, and the worst part, he fucking knows it. He's a kike puppet. WE GOT FUCKED.

Listen retard, the entire meme of "concern trolling" was devised to quiet dissent of any kind.
You, and the slimy scum that have infested this board with you, are actually suggesting that anyone that point out a fallacy in a debate is some kind of "troll."

FACT: Obama tried EXACTLY the scenario we have just seen played out under Trump.

FACT: Assad would NOT have done something as stupid as this, and turned the U.S. from a potential ally to a huge enemy.

FACT: while Obama did not take immediate action in this scenario, which led to a proper investigation and the subsequent finding that Assad did not gas anyone (in that particular incident, anyway), Trump had taken IMMEDIATE action before anyone had the ability to disprove the charges.

If you want to say I'm "concerned," you're right, I AM concerned. There is no explanation for his action that isn't a concerning one.
Just because someone points out a completely legitimate problem with any of Trump's actions does not make him a troll, and, as a matter of fact, those that seek to quiet dissent by puking up the word "troll" every time someone points out a VERY REAL inconsistency, are no doubt trolls themselves.

Democracy is a joke. It's completly owned by Jews. Our only hope is to wait for the economy to crash and vote (given that the vote counts) for small parties and have political chaos like in Weimar Germany.

Constitutional republic= Democracy

When did Jews force this meme?

Again, we're in agreement. Are you just on autopilot?

Politicians are still democratically elected regardless of whatever semantics you use.

Do you honestly believe that?

You ask that question like democracy is a good thing.

There's been such a flood of information of so many varying theories and accusations being thrown back and forth that it causes me to overthink everything into utter confusion. Who's right? Who's wrong? Who's in control? Are the kikes shitting their pants or do they have us right where they want us? Did they ever lose control? Were they ever threatened? Are we being played? Will we win? Will we lose?

What the fuck is even going on anymore

What a weak pussy…

Look into Ivanka's attourney, and his relations to the Bush administration and advising Podesta's group. Look into a close associate of Ariana Huffington AND VALERIE JARRET gaining a National Security Advisor role; all on the heel of the Bannon non-demotion demotion thing.

The year of the firecock is in full swing.

This. Fat lady haven't sung yet.

Also, just because you vote someone in, it doesn't mean it's democracy, that's what a Republic does as well. Why don't you google Founding fathers and Democracy.

Which was soon after revised because (((reasons))). Don't you read wikipedia or reuters?

Could all of this be a massive distraction from Pizzagate?

I always wondered why a maintainer of the Ogdoad would try to benefit a race who was not his own, I always saw the frog symbol as the Froschkönig because of all the parallels to story, everything fits the description of the prophecy Grimm wrote down he even married the woman who told him it, probably because he believed it.

Thrill in the flood of information and sort it out at your own pace. The truth always comes, don't give up on it.

Wikipedia is being re-written by Jews, who actually attend seminars in Israel on how to effectively do it, and everyone on Holla Forums has known this for ages.

And the investigation turned up the "attack" was nothing more than Syrian rebels screwing up with a chemical weapon that was supposed to go from their hands to the Al Qaeda forces they're allied with. A Syrian rebel set it off by accident, gassing himself and those around him. This finding has not changed.

And anyone that trusts (((Reuters))) is a dupe.

lurk moar faggot

Who are you trying to convince; us or yourself?

Trump won't get another term, he also may not even run a second term, if he doesn't even try to run, you'll know everything you need to about where he stands on all of this.

After his term is up, the left is coming for us hard, and that's when we will be forced to fight for what we have or bend over and take it like good goys. I will say this, Trump was necessary because Hillary was out of the question.

Either Trump would secure an 8 year path to undo the damage done by Bush and Obama, and ensure a strong non-establishment conservative base. Or he would turn out to prove that the whole system is rigged and that the whole thing sooner or later must be burnt to the ground.

We have four years to prepare, and hope enough people are red-pilled by Trumps corruption that they see this as well.

Steve Bannon Calls Jared Kushner a ‘Cuck’ and ‘Globalist’ Behind His Back

Donald Trump’s chief strategist Stephen Bannon has called the president’s senior advisor and son-in-law Jared Kushner a “cuck” and a “globalist” during a time of high tension between the two top aides, several Trump administration officials told The Daily Beast.

The fighting between Kushner and Bannon has been “nonstop” in recent weeks, according to sources who spoke on condition of anonymity. It’s been an “open secret” that Bannon and Kushner often clash “face-to-face,” according to senior officials.

One official said Bannon has lately complained about Kushner trying to “shiv him and push him out the door” and likened him to a fifth column in the White House.

archive.is/8N12o

GO fuck yourself. Sick and tired of hearing this shit every fucking 4 years. THE 2 PARTY SYSTEM IS A JEWISH INVENTION AND WE'LL NEVER BE FREE WITH IT AND THEIR POWER STRUCTURE STILL INTACT!

It's not forsaking anything, we hoped for a peaceful transition away from the globalist narrative, instead we are now set on the track for civil war.

Kek doesn't give you what you want, it gives you what you need.

How bad do you want to be free of the kikes?

This can't be real.

You didn't even read my post otherwise you'd notice I came to the same conclusion.

The thing is, a Trump corruption provides the populace time to become accustomed to the notion that nothing will change from within the system. By the end more people will be so angry they will be more willing to fight, knowing that there is no other recourse.

I wonder if we can use this.
I mean could we get leftyfags to twitter:
"Trump is so stupid! That was a fake attack! Fuck trump nowar fuck trump"

Basically we use the lefts kneejerk response to spread our teal position, namely that jews want to fuck with Iran through fucking with Syria and Russia want oil skeckles so they are down with assad who will ok pipelines etc.

Anyway it would be easy for us to convince lefty libshits to spread the truth IF they think they are being anti trump. In fact i think we should milk this opportunity

* i mean the chemical attack was fake.

No Trump was the sedative, every 4 years it's either a red sedative or a blue one. Red pill or blue pill. It's the same thing. People get angry at blue, "elect" red, and vice versa. If Hillary actually got elected we might have seen full on revolution in the States. Trump is acting as a sedative to calm down the population that Jews fear the most, armed angry white men.

We'll see.
If Trump keeps his promises on deporting illegals, securing the borders, ending H1B visas, and balancing trade, then things will become so prosperous for the American people that they will have a good feeling about Trump, regardless of his possible alliances with global Zionists.

This is textbook Machiavelli, taken straight from his book, "The Prince" which instructs you to take rights and prosperity away from a conquered people using an intermediary (Obama, Bush, etc.) and then come riding in on your white horse to give SOME of it back, making yourself look like a hero.
In reality, the people lost, overall…but they FEEL like they've won, with you as their leader.

It is a dangerous game with an armed populous, because as they gain rights and prosperity, they'll also feel entitled to more, and those rights and prosperity will become harder and harder to take back later.

Even if Trump is a mole, he at least carries the message, and if they push us too far, the whole thing will explode in their faces.
Don't make the mistake of assuming our enemies have absolute or even adequate control. They are skating on thin ice just as we are.

No, quite the opposite, most people would have been cowed and startled into complicity.

Now, if Hillary runs in 2020, sure, but this was part of a very necessary process of waking people up to the fact that even your most idealized candidate is nothing but controlled op.

Most people don't respond well to nasty surprises, and a Hillary presidency wouldn't have resulted in touching off a civil war, people weren't ready for it.

By the end of Trump's bungling they will be emboldened by a sense of futility within the system.

This sounds like a good idea.
Use the Zionist's own dupes against them.

Hey at least Trump wont let ISIL win right? He will support the based beheader—eeeh (((rebels))) right?

Only he's been largely cockblocked by the establishment, and now this.

I really don't think he's going to be allowed to fulfill his campaign promises, and with each successive inversion of his stated values, people will become increasingly dissatisfied with him.

I think this is more about demoralizing the right and ensuring Trump will either not run or lose in 2020, this is all short term game on behalf of the establishment.

Fuck ISIS, fuck Jews, fuck Islam, and fuck the middle east.
Build a wall around the entire sand-mound and let them kill each other.

Assad actually went with the "we must have blown up the rebels' gas during our strike, how weird"

But yeah, it's the best optics for little real effect.

Then you may well get your revolution, after all.

"lurk moar faggot"

It's known that the "rebels" have been using chemical weapons against Assad's army all along, but the Zionist press does not report on it.

And Erdogan is supplying the gas, while Saudi Arabia is paying for it.

Oh I think civil conflict is all but guaranteed now. The next person to take the helm in 2020 is going to make Obama look like a moderate.

They're going to punish the conservative voters by forcing ever more oppressive laws effectively forcing people to either take a stand and risk imprisonment or death, or bend over and take it.

You guys need to download DayZ or a survival game.

The government has completely abandoned you.

It's going to be a free for all survival of each mans family/town/tribe very soon.

Guns, ammo, water, electricity - start to become self-sufficient.

THE DOWNFALL HAS BEGUN

Best post I've seen on the matter all day.

The American people are like a sleepy bear that doesn't realize its honey is being pilfered by a snake. When, not if, the American people realize not only that their honey is being stolen, but how much has already been taken, there is going to be literal hell to pay.

Israel will be scrubbed off of the face of the Earth.

This.
I know them feels brother.

I have no problem with war.
If they continue to impoverish the American people the way they have been, then chaos, destruction, and revenge are VERY preferable to enslavement.

The people that will have the most to lose are those associated with the enemy, as they will be losing a worthwhile life with every sniper's bullet that turns them into worm chow.
When you have little to lose, you can't fall too far, but when you have a great lifestyle to lose, you fall a great distance.

Nobody is safe. Nobody can insure they won't be exterminated just walking out to their chauffeur driven car.
The only reason any of us are alive is that nobody has decided to kill us, yet.

Agreed. But DayZ is not realistic tbh. Read books on survival, subscribe to Survival Russia on JewTube and practice survival yourself.

The recent gas attack blamed on the Syrian government is a false flag, says Dilbert creator Scott Adams.

“I’m going to call bullshit on the gas attack. It’s too ‘on-the-nose,’ as Hollywood script-writers sometimes say, meaning a little too perfect to be natural,” he said. “This has the look of a manufactured event.”

“My guess is that President Trump knows this smells fishy, but he has to talk tough anyway.”

Adams pointed out that Syrian President Assad, who’s finally regaining territory from ISIS after six years of bloodshed, has absolutely nothing to gain from launching a gas attack which his political enemies in Saudi Arabia and the West could use to justify his overthrow and execution.

“Assad – who has been fighting for his life for several years, and is only lately feeling safer – suddenly decided to commit suicide-by-Trump,” he added. “Because the best way to make that happen is to commit a war crime against your own people in exactly the way that would force President Trump to respond or else suffer humiliation at the hands of the mainstream media.”

“And how about those pictures coming in about the tragedy. Lots of visual imagery. Dead babies.”

Adams also said the “attack” was suspiciously similar to the fake WMD stories coming out of Iraq before Bush’s 2003 invasion, and the gas attack itself, which occurred in a war-zone with little to no press, was too well-documented with video and photos.

“So how does a Master Persuader [Trump] respond to a fake war crime? He does it with a fake response, if he’s smart,” he concluded. “The longer he drags things out, the less power the story will have on the public… we’ll be wondering for weeks when those bombs will start hitting Damascus, and Trump will continue to remind us that he doesn’t talk about military options.”

Former congressman Ron Paul drew a similar conclusion.

“It looks like maybe somebody didn’t like that so there had to be an episode,” said Paul, asking, “who benefits?”

“It doesn’t make any sense for Assad under these conditions to all of a sudden use poison gases – I think there’s zero chance he would have done this deliberately.”

His son, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), reminded President Trump he was against military action in Syria in 2013 when Obama demanded the overthrow of Assad.

At the time, Trump wrote “what will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.”

archive.fo/zmB2c

kill yourself.

Jesus christ, schlomo, are you even trying anymore?

Could the attack on the airport in Syria have been a planned response? Was Assad and Putin aware of it & in on it?
Was the airport empty, evacuated before the strike? After all, the airport may have already been damaged goods, with a U.S. promise to pay for the damages after ISIS and the Syrian "rebels" have been eliminated.

I will hang on to this one hope, but will be watching President Trump's actions more carefully, now.
I will not disregard the possibility that this is all some political counter-move by the president, to get himself out of a situation created by the globalist cliques that oppose him.
Let's all hope this is so.

Trump has done a gravely evil thing. Let us hope Assad can win the civil war with Russia's help, and that Trump will change his mind.

I am deeply disappointed but lacking an alternative, will wait and see if his presidency improves and he regains his use of reason.

They warned Russia ahead of time though. If Russia was really made they'd have retaliated.

some shameful shit watching some of you allow a war from a false flag attack against the kike insurgency im genuinely ashamed to associate with some of you. I thought this place would at least hold him accountable and stop ((((the))) influence or fight it at all costs.

fuck this shit - natsoc only.

We need Hillary

It's a good bet the Russia will start to shoot down strategic missiles launched by the U.S. now.

Why wouldn't the US government want a puppet of the US government to win? Gotta get that oil pipeline in and secure the existence of Israel and a future for Jewish children.

fuck off lefty fag

Because you cant sell them to the zombies as the epic jedi-rebels like the other djihadists

Why? She would have started WWIII ages ago and earth would be a nuclear wasteland by now.

Maybe the only way to remove Jews is nuclear holocaust.

This.

Unless they were in on it.

I'm wondering how much damage we did to that asset, and what the actual death toll was.
This could have been an empty gesture to keep the media at bay, and Trump could still be planning to work with Russian and Syrian coordination in wiping out ISIS.
I know ISIS is a manufactured, mercenary army, armed and paid for by the U.S., Israel, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Turkey. I know the goal WAS to overthrow Assad & divide Syrian oilfields between the Saudis and Israelis.

But the administrations that promoted this are gone. I'm still holding out hope that President Trump has, as his ultimate goal, the elimination of ISIS to clean up this particular evil mess that we've helped to make.

We'll see.
The airfield we just bombed looks completely viable on Google Earth pics, so if it didn't take any attacks since that pic was taken, we DID just attack a viable Syrian resource.
I'm out of information at this point, only time will tell what the long-term results of this will be, or what might be going on behind the scenes.

Damage seen here

So not really that much damage, eh?
Hope increases.

I honestly wish Trump would do that to the Syrians, controlled opposition or nth dimensional chess, and the entire ME news segments would be covering the fighting in Palestine. I'd be even okay with the US and Russians fighting against each other if it was on Israeli soil.

If anything he'd do something even bolder to show them who's the boss, whether it'd work or not and he'd end up with twenty bullets in his back to be ruled as suicide is something we don't know. But we're talking about the guy who threatens his political opponents (whom he knows are very powerful and/or have influential kikes behind them) with jail time and washes off threats on his persona on a daily basis.

I have another theory: he allowed the govt to audit the feds. He probably had to have an exchange with the kikes so that they'd not lose ALL their powers and that his head would stay firmly planted on his shoulders while still benefiting his policies. He's probably making friends with ZOG abroad while showing them the door at home.

yeah it dosent make any sense to me, only 29 missiles made it to the base. What happened to the rest? Why is there barely even any damage with the 29 that supposedly landed? None of this makes any sense.

fuck off Tenshi

Fuck
The globalists are awakening their masters?

ight fuck off with this /x/ shit
the dates published by nasa themselves don't even line up

Trump's 70d chess:

I'll second that. We know his history, and we know his personality. The people saying he spent the entire campaign setting us up for a betrayal are obvious shills running the same narrative they've been running for about a year now. When you look at his past, his policies thus far, and his actions on the campaign trail, we can see that he genuinely sought the same things we did. Remember the mass incarceration of pedophiles immediately following his election?

That said, he's neither omnipotent nor invincible, and it's very possible that this isn't "4d chess". His notification of Syria and Russia before the attack show a desire to limit casualties as much as possible, and to show that he doesn't want a war to occur. His earlier purge of neocons indicates that he's personally on the right side here, so I'm hopeful that he'll be able to limit the damage.

Right now, I see two possibilities:

1. His information channels were compromised. Neocon advisers managed to shield him from accurate information on the attacks, and convinced him to carry out a strike. His actions are consistent with those of someone who doesn't want a war, but believes that the chemical attack was carried out by Syrian government forces from that airbase and felt the need to neutralize it before another chemical attack could occur. It's quite possible that the response to the strike by his supporters(many of them congressmen) will get through to him, and we'll see another purge of foreign policy staff.

2. His hand was forced. Winning the fight on foreign policy may be beyond his capabilities, so he's decided to give up that front and try to salvage his domestic policy. The loss of Flynn is consistent with this, as is the appointment of a largely competent but not non-interventionist staff to the pentagon.

There's also the 4d chess explanation, which you provided. It's possible he's making a sacrifice today so that he can accomplish something tomorrow. He got the media to give him exceptional coverage twice by telling them what they wanted to hear(first with his elimination of the birth certificate controversy during the campaign, then by telling the press he was about to unveil amnesty before giving one of the most anti - amnesty speeches of his career). This is orders of magnitude more serious than what he's done before, but it remains within the realm of possibility that he intends to use the gushing press coverage as cover for something they'll really hate.

All in all, we should stay calm and avoid jumping to conclusions, but be aware that it's not productive to force ourselves to believe that Trump won't ever take a loss. The worst case scenario is that we have a president who is compromised but not actively hostile, and that's a better situation then we've had in many of our lifetimes. We aren't dead.

No, you are the true the_donald (the_d (thonald (the_cuckold(the_don(muh_donald))))
Getting tired of this non-sequitur, it didn't make much sense before, and it makes even less now.

Everything burns you moron. there is no coming back from that. It would be a civilization ending event at best.

Thinking Trump was Hitler 2.0 was always wishful thinking. He always acted like a civic nationalist. If this happening doesn't take a sudden twist it's just gonna show he was more naive than anons believed.

THERE IS NO DEFENSE FOR DOING WHAT ISRAEL WANTS
TRUMP ATTACKED SYRIA WAS BASED ON ONE OF THE MOST OBVIOUS FALSE-FLAG OPERATIONS EVER MADE
HE USED CHILDREN AND WOMEN AS A EXCUSE
Anyone who support such attack is either a Jared shill or delusional. Every single Trump hater, including Hillary, supports the attack, the MSM was absurdly happy when it happen and Israel fully supports it, that is all i need to know, Trump is just another kike puppet.

that is what despair looks like, either that or a massive kusher shill

I can't believe this scenario.
Hate Assad all you want, but he's not stupid enough to alienate the U.S. with a militarily useless and illegal attack on civilians. there's no doubt in my mind that he did not order this attack & did not carry it out, it is a false flag.

With this in mind, I cannot believe, either, that President Trump is too stupid to see the obvious. He knows Assad did not carry out this attack, but he'd got the transnational media setting him up on it.

I have to conclude one of two things:
A: he sold us out.
B: the attack on this airbase is just as false as the chemical attack that made it necessary.

Frankly, I don't believe he sold us out, for the very reasons you mention, it is not his M.O.
But I cannot believe he has been duped or mislead, he's just too savvy for that.

Then why was there no serious damage to the airfield, no casualties, and the only real loss being 6 already-broken MIG's that probably needed replaced in the first place (the equivalent of a submarine ejecting garbage out of it's torpedo tubes to make the sub-hunter think it has destroyed the sub).

There is no right or left, only the interests of white people should be considered. But the future does look bright because the Jews just can't stop fucking around with us.

lol pathetic

This is the problem for me, I could really care less if he killed every single person in syria, it wouldn't affect me either way, but knowing he is lying out his ass about the false flag… this puts everything else he said into doubt. He fucked us guys.

Yes they did expect an attack, a bigger or a more successful attack, actually. Some say that much equipment/aircraft was removed prior to the attack, but some remained.

kys, faggot

wtf I hate hitler now

No one gives a shit about your beliefs.

Kill yourself, shill.

No one cares about your feelings, shill.

Reported for defeatist lies.

Must feel bad man, I feel for you!

Global report.

You're a fucking child if you think this is "4d chess xD"

He just fired every gentile from his cabinet, breaking on twitter

lol sage

I know who i'm voting for in four years.

Vote for sage, too.

oops i forgot

[citation needed]

You know how we can tell you guys are just shills?
I mean, aside from the reddit spacing, that isn't THE dead giveaway.

It's the fact that you keep spamming threads upon threads upon threads.
See, here on Holla Forums if you make several threads about the same arguments those that agree with you will redirect to a single thread.
Instead, you're bloating the whole board with tons of "OH NO WE'RE FUCKED" threads.
This is the part of the board culture you don't get, the fact that we don't operate in a clickbait manner, if you spam the entire board you're basically declaring that you're desperate for our attention.
It's so obvious, you saw what you perceived a weakness in our community and you try to capitalize on it with a bloodlust induced attack.
Except we know you don't belong by the way you act.
You cannot convert us, get over it, find a new tactic because this will not work.

Trump's 80D chess: The Trumpson option:
80D chess master.

I think we broke him.

nice astroturf, nigger

I'm guessing the following few days or events will bring some clarity to the situation. The water's too damned muddy and shallow to tell if it's a mistake, n-th dimensional shogi, selling out, maybe even a waiting move among even sharper happenings we know nothing about. Fuck.

He's sharp, but I wouldn't it put it past the friendly neighborhood intelligence community to catch him off guard.

In any case, I'd expect him to play the media with the same finesse as he always has if it were a deliberate shift in the polar opposite direction. He knows how to play the long game, and while I wouldn't put it past him to only leave the impression of a bigger plan, that seems like a card to play when/if the mainstream finally catches on that he's a sharp strategist.

If X isn't working, there just hasn't been enough X yet. Be it shilling, diversity, lowering of standards or compromise, that's telltale modus operandi to expect from detractors.
What else is new?

Why are people saying Assad won't use chemical weapons when Sadam used them all the time on his citizen, and he wasn't even in civil war. Holy shit. You guys take Twitter as evidence without being on the ground or in Syria.

Reported for obvious paid shill.

get in here faggots

Aside from the fact that the last remaining syrian chemical weaps were removed in 2014? Lets see, in Syria, Al Qaeda, Al-Nusra and the FSA(since they work together) still have chemical weapons. The only ones proven to have used chemical weapons are the moderate beheaders aka jihadists, not the SAA. Also, in a time like this, usage of chemical weapons from the SAA is the equivalent of shooting themselves in the face and you bet your ass they will not shoot themselves in the face. It's clear that you haven't been paying attention to the syrian war, so try not to sound like a smartass next time, fag.

Because before this false flag he was winning, and if he uses chemical weapons he risks the US intervening against him.

Baby's first culture jam. I'm looking through you. Do not expect further response.

Just a reminder: Shills always forget to start these posts correctly, and that's why we always spot them

Just a reminder: don't tell shills how we spot them, just tell them THAT we spot them.

oh, if only we had one of /ourguys/ on this ride….All it would take, is one little push in the kush tush!

Also while everyone today has kept bringing up the ww comparisons, do keep an eye on Kushner and Bannon. Remember that they also own two moderately famous papers! We gots another Hearst/Pulitzer fight brewing between Kikebart/Observer, except these two actually share a room together and have come near fisticuffs twice already.

irishexaminer.com/viewpoints/analysis/fog-of-war-the-lies-that-lay-behind-ww1-283223.html also expect a lot more of that.

You know (((which ones)))

No kidding, hell, Carter is seen as 'weak' all the time but check him out, actually he was more like this, a lot of screwy unpredictable wild shit went on there, unfortunately him not knowing how to handle Washington (he either chose to do nothing in certain situations, or he wildly overcompensated) managed to be what would open the door for the Christian Cartel plaguing all of us the next 40 years. (Clinton/Bush/Reagan, etc)

Then be sneakier about it, cuck. Haven't you ever dealt with the mob in upstate NY before? All you need is a bone saw, a lot of mustard and a hot dog cart….

noice dubz, and yes.
I've come to realise that opposite of what the last election might make people think, turns out the pure zionist/nationalist jews are the ones seen as outdated and obsolete by the globalists
If you look at the plan for "Greater Israel" almost half of it covers Saudi Arabia. Yet they do the least of any arabs against Israel specifically.
Israel as it exists now is actually "kike tumblr," a containment zone.
They're trying to actually goad the ME into attacking it to kickstart the demo shift and breach containment.
nytimes.com/2016/07/03/opinion/sunday/the-terrorists-the-saudis-cultivate-in-peaceful-countries.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/22/world/europe/how-the-saudis-turned-kosovo-into-fertile-ground-for-isis.html
Jpost, Israellycool, Israeltimes, and Bibi, are all considered sacrificial
We have been looking at the Kikebart/Trump relationship the wrong way.
Iran will attack Israel, forcing Israelites to free southward, into "Greater Israel"
Then the Saudis don't care as they already have Europe from the exchange. And "Greater Israel" 'only extends over a single oil field
At the end of the day, globalism is all about wiping out those with sentimental attachment

lel
nice fake news chaim.

I never imagined the Klan could be right about anything ever again, but maybe the Kali Klan had the right idea. Support Hillary for the fastest accelerationism.

The shape of that airfield looks mighty suspicious….
Wait, has everyone been bamboozled?
Geeze this is getting kinda wild.

According to the heavily anti-trump WaPo, they said the missiles used only had 1000 pound conventional warheads, smaller than that of a conventional air-dropped bomb. If they wanted to wreck the airfield why use such expensive missiles with some of the smallest munitions at US disposal?
This is taking sleight-of-hand to unforgiving Nethack tiers of RNG.
also there's the side of allowing Russia an early live-fire test of their SA system vs US missiles, which of all people Louise Untermensch brought up in the middle of her STILL PROVES TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET spiel. Never 100% ignore the craziest crazies, they sometimes stumble into insight by accident. The results of this will mean the SA-500 performs much better the next time.

Funnily enough, on some level, I kind of expected this - didn't you?

I always had a feeling we weren't going to get what was promised, because that's the way of American politics - those who come to power are not held accountable, there is nothing requiring them to do any of the things they say they will do once in power… Except us.

The American people are the only ones holding politicians accountable, that's what the 2nd Amendment was all about… But they pulled a fast one: They disarmed us.

Not the actual weapons, mind you, we have those in spades, but they disarmed us cognitively. They made us weak. They made a man with a gun shooting politicians seem like an awful thing, 'bad PR' at the very least, so to speak.

They made us comfortable, but then did a clever thing - they made us more comfortable in our homes than on our streets, more comfortable when shielded with anonymity than with our faces revealed, they made us seek comfort in the shadows for that is where we found it most.
And now, we have become things that simply scurry out of that gloom on occasion, always seeking to get back in, always seeking to return to the comfort to which we are addicted, apathetic to all but ensuring our comfort is returned to us.
Trump ran on the end of foreign wars that go nowhere - and now he's rapidly pursuing a foreign war that will go nowhere for us, but into a grave. And nobody will do anything.
Nobody will rise.
Not those who were betrayed. Not those who will have to die to suit this new vision of war. Not those whose sons and daughters will die in the sands of foreign lands to achieve nothing more than turning those sands over to our enemies.

When there is no accountability laid upon a man, and he knows it, his words are empty and hollow, even as they are cheered.

NVR4GET

He's saying because he's also a shill.

That man was a hero.

Sadly, heroism has been bred out of Americans. Now, they're nothing but apathetic comfort-seekers, drowning their self-imposed sorry in apathy and material comfort. You will not see such men as Inejiro Asanuma amongst our kin, not for a very long time at least.
Those men no longer exist, merely frightened animals beaten into submission and constantly seeking to escape back into the comfort that blinds and binds them.

Pffthaha, nevermind, Inejiro was the fucking pinko.
Otoya Yamaguchi, that was the hero whose like we shall see no longer - and a shameful thing it is to be bereft of heroes in such an age.

We told you new nigger faggots a year ago but imniggerfaggot mod banned us for the sake of a hug box

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
This is all you need to know.

demoralization spam
sage and report

cuckservatives are trying to justify bombing Syria, as it "was necessary to send China and N. Korea a message" to avoid nuclear war.

thats exactly what kampfy has been doing all day

Well you should have stayed off t_d and cuckchan and listened when we fucking tried to tell you. But no. Even this board was fucked to hell with overly pro Trump BS for months.

You (((G-d)))damn naive newfags, we have been calling Trump controlled opposition since he announced his candidacy. What did you do? Called us shills and kikes. Told you so never felt so good.

So far, Trump has ended TPP and got a judge in. Everything else has been stopped or delayed by democrats. And then the internet bill and this false flag fuck up…

DSFARGEG

Pick both, faggot.

This. He brought up natural barriers all the time at the rallies.
Even though I never believed that Trump was completely /ourguy/ he was still the best option if for no other reason than immigration and I don't believe he's seriously fucked up there yet.

why didn't they hit the runway to render the air base useless?

Agree 100%. We should still withdraw support from Trump though and push for literally hitter in 2020. if there's no Holla Forums candidate I'm writing in Adolf Hitler not that an actual Holla Forums candidate has any chance of being elected

I've been following Trump for two years and I've never once seen the backlash from die-hard supporters as I'm seeing now. Even T_D is getting demoralized and they normally rationalize everything as positive.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQlh6uK0uaw
Sam hyde said in his most recent update that he doesnt support this, and that this means that street warfare is our only option

Still falling for the democracy maymay? How many times do I have to tell you fags, modern democracy is engineered in a way that we can never win, EVER.

I'll bet you think the holocaust happened too

But they're outside protesting it. What the fuck are you even talking about?

righto dumb cunt

stop talking shit. Cassini probe has 72 pounds of nuclear material on it

Trump fellated AIPAC in front of everyone. Don't you remember "my beautiful Jewish grandchildren"?

There's not much to say, because Trump himself could say to all of your faces all of this, that he was never anti-semitic. The Germans could never say that to Hitler.

If you want to subscribe to the view that one needs to play 5392D chess politically today – that is, to appear as a shabbos goy servant of the Jews – meanwhile prop up some notion of good faith that this person 'just might actually be one of us using a trojan horse scheme!', then you, in the very least, leave yourselves liable to that person taking the easy path to power and abandoning you Ephialtes style for the easy life of love and power, rather than the hard life of dignity and integrity of actually facilitating change.

A lot of people here continue to bring up how Trump has not quickly done a lot of the things he said he'd do quickly. A wall isn't being built, Mexicans are not being thrown out en masse, etc. And now, suddenly, the media is loving him, and even Lindsay Graham is applauding him.

And maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's not exactly a scientific measure, but a good political rule for me is that if Lindsay Graham approves, I don't. He is the posterboy yes-man of Jewish globalism. If Shabbos Goy is ever in a future reputable history book, his face belongs there.

Well written post. Patronizing and threatening are very important tactics in negotiations, threats or the promises of war is the one thing entire nations listen to and is often times the only way to bring people to the table in international politics. I have faith that the American leader knows what he's doing if he isn't under the gun. No one wants to go to war with the USA, but if they seem unwilling to go to war then negations will be harder or nonexistent, appearing to be eager to fight is a good way to make your rival excited for peace.
However, the real question isn't the negotiation tactics and if this is 1488D pokemans cards, but why we're even involved in them in the first place.

I have faith that Trump is a good patriot that really does want what's best for Americans, but don't think he has the ability to fight off the entrenched powers that commonly practice assassination politics and proxy warfare on a global scale. The republic might very well be going the way of Rome; this is actually what monarchs of old warned us what republicanism would devolve into.
Trump knows about who did 9/11 and he's been a major patron of independent 9/11 investigations for a decade, it's the biggest reason he got into politics. I'm very curious what his reaction was to the full uncensored 28 pages, I'm positive it was one of the first top secret documents he requested. If our enemy is as powerful as we say they are and Trump is beholden to the zionists war mongers, I believe he had to be threatened; I have a strong feeling he'd buckle if his family was threatened or was shown a new angle of the the JFK assassination.

New kind of shilling, they agree with you, making it look well thought out, then the same talking points again.

trump is the good guy
4d chess
it's his advisors
the shilling is from communists from discord

Sun has 4 nonillion pound of nuclear material on it. >>>/x/

Reported for being a kike piece of shit. You people aren't good at this, are you?

This is the same false flag as under Obongo, when piece of shit in pic related said "We have the evidence, we just can't show you because it's super sekrit!!1".

Spencer really needs to fucking fight back, his non resistance shit needs to stop and so far it only makes us look like pussies.

That's a rather stupid question.

Fucking mainstream media is supporting Trump now.

That is insane. They hated him worse than dogshit on their shoe a day ago.

Something stinks, I don't care who we are being raided by, Trump must've sold out. The lion of damascus needs our support more than Trump, the seeming kike puppet.

It just means that you americans are brainwashed and beyond repair.
Both the so called left and right.

That's how democracy always was.

I wish the anti-Trump shills would leave

You didn't read the OP: Trump's supporters are actually turning against him while the Left is supporting him in starting WWIII.

There has always been one camp of the mentally ill and that has always been the Left, you can fuck off with your 'muh both camps are equally bad u guize'.

I wish the circumcized dick sucking Trump marketers would leave.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.