Matthewmatosis's new video

Shilling Matthewmatosis's new Devil May Cry video!

flood detected?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/chilledsanity/videos
youtube.com/user/blacklily8/videos
youtube.com/user/bunnyhopshow/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there any other youtuber with any other series that has stuff done in Matt's style, of going indepth into something without trying to be funny or le random, but explaining every stylistic choice in a calm and rational manner?

Closest i could find was the plinkett reviews.

Fuck off Matthew.

These guys get pretty deep into game design.
youtube.com/user/chilledsanity/videos
youtube.com/user/blacklily8/videos
youtube.com/user/bunnyhopshow/videos

RLM sadly turned to shit, but the only video series with as much passion as Based Potatonigger's is probably every frame a painting.Vid related is his most popular video.They don't go as in depth on a single work as Matt does but instead does video essays on the art of filmmaking.The guy is a professional editor.

Tehsnakerer is pretty good

*he

Can you please, just this one time kill yourself

who

Thanks for the bump. ;^)

Jewtuber

His video's aren't for everyone.Especially ADHD spurgs.

Joseph Anderson is pretty good

this is fucking embarrassing dude

I only have time to watch them at night, and I always fall asleep midway through watching them

About fucking time!

Oh fucking gay, I didn't even check. It's commentary. When will he go back to breaking down games?

he's entertaining but his reviews and taste is pretty shit, especially the dark souls 2 video

Now that's embarrassing

vidya discourse is a good one but he only has about 2 videos

YES

THIS GLORIOUS POTATO NIGGER IS FINALLY BACK

Do you think he will finally visit us again?

What. WHAT HE VISITED US?
Caps? Archives?

He's been here several times

I don't have any caps though

That could actually be pretty hilarious

just take it and smash it together you fucking retarded girl jesus christ stop crying idiot

Is that the only one out there?

I'll take the fine mechanics of crop rotation as explained by a spanish peasant if there's good explanations and no le wacky humor to get in the way of facts.

There's other channels mentioned in this thread by other people, check those out.

Years ago it was well known that he posted on 4chan's Holla Forums, it's why most people here even know about him

Great video, too, compromises his dense scripted videos with the full commentaries. Nice that he took a look at DMC1 which usually gets overshadowed by 3 and 4

Still no point in advertising it on Holla Forums

Noah caldwell gervais does something similar
he makes videos he calls a thorough look at
in which he inspects an entire franchise
these can obviously be quite long videos
he also goes into the development process quite a bit but not as in depth as matthew
I mean id would be hard to find that since matthew shows literally the entire game here and some games can drag on for dozens of hours.
If your interested he did a thorough look at FEAR which goes into quite a bit of depth on the development process the influence of the game as well as the evolution of the franchise as it goes through it's various iterations

i still can't get over that one of his videos over Postal 1 and 2 he made. the video starts out interesting enough, then the video suddenly goes off-rails at the start of the second half on some tangent about something

It's a combination of his dense scripted videos and the full commentaries.

(・∀・)

Oh really, I 1st heard of him from Arin of Game Grumps.

Here's a parody of his videos for anyone who's interested.

That's some top tier autism right there i like it

I've seen some but i can't really remember most of their names.

How is it "Top tier autism"?

As some of you may notice I'm using a technique called glans cancelling. This particular exploit takes advantage of the heightened sexual sensitivity directly below the head. It's hard to say whether the developers intended for this technique to be in here or not, but I'd struggle to say that the intention was really relevant, as it unarguably improves the core foreplay in numerous ways.

was it more satisfying than it would have been otherwise?

Let's try to summon Matthew, give it your best shot

I hear they made another wonderful 101

Yes by 26%.

NOTICE ME SENPAI!!!!!11!!!

Dark Souls 2 was a worthy successor to both Dark Souls and Demons Souls.

The legend of zelda games rely too much on a single gimmick to carry interest, and Zelda u should focus on item use and a grand, overarching story to hook us in

yeah it's definitely the worst video he has made

Summoning Failed