Have you ever been triggered from "backseat gaming"?

Have you ever been triggered from "backseat gaming"?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/ukteresa/v/71784274?t=22m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What?

Well, have you?

I still can't believe this fat bitch.

I would get it if she was trying to experience a game as pure as possible and trying to learn everything herself, but in multiplayer games, where a team of people depend on you is not the place for that shit. She's just a bitter old bitch unfortunately.

So yes, I've been triggered by this whale I suppose :^)

You need to be a streamer for that to even matter

I see they're just trying to infiltrate with their insanely stupid phrases like it gives them any power over here. I'm glad she got buttblasted.

No

Because while I may be crazy, I'm not a fucking retard

Why stream if you don't want ppl telling you shit about the game etc?

You give shitters like this attention and turn them into e-celebs.

It gets even better

It gets even better

FUCKING HOTWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS

This is how you end up playing games with people who you think do nothing on your team. Fucking garbage players. Faggots a blizzard doesn't give you a scoreboard to protect these nancys from cyber bullying, but it doesn't stop me.

Shitters will shit.

Or a friendless faggot who never hangs out with people who then watch you play games

Kill all fatties

or you are*

What I was trying to say is that backseat gaming was a thing long before streaming existed

Don't get angry. This shit is great. Reminds me of the good old days where I'd hunt down game journos with my friends in games and farm them until they hated themselves, while offering tips in their stream. The mental breakdowns are hilarious.

a-user i just like eating pls no. i'm self aware

Who the fuck are these people and where did they come from? How fucking dumb and self obsessed would you have to be to flip out over someone giving you really good tips on how to improve? I can't grasp the insane excuse for logic they use to justify such idiotic behavior. How the hell is someones brain so fucked up that it arrives at such an obviously bad conclusion?

There's always that fag who refuses to play the game but will constantly berate you for playing it "wrong". Outside of that it doesn't bother me that much, as long as it doesn't interfere with the game itself.

No wonder they're buffing D.VA with retards like this playing her.

Oh it's even worse. Her rules she has in place is absolutely NO FUN ALLOWED

Don't be rude, crude, nasty, mean, racist, sexist, or bigoted.

No personal attacks, no name-calling, no threats. 

Don't harass anyone, especially my moderators.

Never share anyone's personal information in chat.

Don't post spam 

Don't post links without permission

Don't excessively use CAPS 

No colour text

English only in chat please (I want to be able to read what you say!)

If I share TeamSpeak or Discord details with you, DO NOT share them with anyone else. Everyone that is meant to have those details will be given them directly by me, or by a moderator.

backseat gaming
advice

subtle differences, oh well

Jesus fuck, all that
It's funny as hell listening to her not understand shit about fair use with barely any context. However, I don't understand why anyone cares, this is like typical shitty 20-100 viewer streamer with fag cam.

Why the fuck would they buff her? Holy shit.

Yea. My cousin used to try to tell me what to do in games and then try to take the controller from me to "do it right". It started a lot of fights and wrestling matches.

Because retards like OP video play her and cry because they can't play the hero right. Blizzard is giving in and giving her a buff.

Holy shit this whale just keeps getting funnier.

Looks like an average Overwatch player to me

They weren't even being rude when they gave the advice. They were just being nice. It's not like they called her shit. If you take a wrong turn while driving and someone points it out, it's not backseat driving, it's common courtesy. Are they supposed to just let you run around in circles for the next 30 minutes because your fragile ego can't handle constructive criticism?

You don't get it, women can't handle criticism.

In general, the more rules a streamer has in their channel description, the worse the streamer is. Most of the cool ones I've seen have none, or 1-2, or some joke ones. The ones I see with big lists of them are usually really shitty and not fun to watch.

Also, I really hate it when streamers complain about "backseat gaming" or spoilers. You're out in public for fucks sake, of course people are going to discuss that stuff.

Not much makes me angrier than people who can't understand "If I wanted your help I would ask for it".

Why not just lock the door?

whats the point of all of this?

My door didn't have a lock. I did barricade it shut once but he just flipped out like the little sperg he is until our parents gave him what he wanted. That was how he did, and is how he still does, things. He cries and screams until they give him what he wants to make him shut up. One time he wasn't allowed to watch tv for a month because he did something wrong. He spent almost the entire first week in my room so I couldn't watch tv either. And when I kicked him out, he would start the spergout until he was let back in. Eventually they just cut his punishment down to the week he'd already been banned from using the tv.

This is how liberals are made

A lot of people take it too far and flat out refuse to let the person figure out anything for themselves. Imagine playing Dark Souls, but every single time you try to advance you have 500 retards all telling you exactly what enemies are around the corner, how to deal with them, what secrets are ahead, etc. I mentioned Dark Souls because it's the worst twitch community for this and you can't even restream a recording without faggots trying to tell you how to play/spoil the game.

So retards like the landwhale in OP see that and think "YOU CAN'T GIVE ADVICE THAT'S BAD" and use it as an excuse to fly off the handle at legitimate advice and helpful comments.

tl;dr those people are retards, that's who

You can trust me, I'm a certified shitposting scientist.

my parents were exactly like this except i (mostly) solved it by hitting my brother, hitting him some more and telling him i'll hit him harder if he says anything.

Nobody likes to hit their siblings of course, but every time i tried he would just pump up faggotry to 300% so i never stopped until i moved out

You make
ONE POST
with a flag and it will ride your ass until the end of fucking time.

What this user says is true. Sometimes violence is the only answer.

Yeah, pretty much. I always got my punishment extended if I complained. They probably would have kicked me out or backhanded me if I tried that.

Oh, that didn't work with mine. See, he would hit too, often first. But I was older so if I hit back I got in trouble while sat there with this smug look on his face. He was also a biter, and would legit start headbutting the floor if he got angry enough. It's not really surprising that as an adult he likes Minecraft and MLP.

The radius of the splash is garbage though

If I were streaming (which I don't do), I could tolerate a bit of it because, if you show yourself gaming for the whole world to see, people will comment on it. Unless someone started getting really anal about telling me exactly what to do (in which case they'd be kicked or warned or something), I would just ignore it. Advice like in the video would be met with gratitude at best and indifference at worst.

If someone is watching me play in real life and they start telling me what to do, I hit them with the keyboard.

Case in point.
:^)

I hope you remind your parents on a regular basis that they failed as parents and your brother is the result.

I don't even talk to them anymore. Took a job in the middle of nowhere to get away. It makes my blood boil just remembering how much they took his side in everything.

He wants the D…put a pretty dress on him and a wig, i've seen this on mango before trust me.

I think I've probably seen some of the same manga but I don't want to fuck my autistic brother.

Triggered? No.
Mildly annoyed? Yes.
I'm generally capable of annoying them more.

Also kek at the kids who think this is something recent or inherent to streaming only

oh no I'm old

[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON PLAYER ABILITIES???]

I know the feeling. I used to be with it, but now I don't know what it is, and what I'm with is not it.

Attention whores who are shit at gaming, hate it when good people teach them how to. It just shows how far they are from the gaming culture.

What I don't get in all of this, is how this cunt thinks by restricting everything via Twitch channel, she thinks that she is putting out QUALITY content. Maybe I have been on the interwebs for too long but when you try to control the people of the internet, you run into bringing out the worst of people.

She is just opening up doors to madness.

the funny thing is, it's more like common sense such as holding a button down to fire your machine gun rapidly instead of trying to use it like a pistol. Telling her to fire in short controlled bursts would be good advice, they were just explaining how the gun worked.

YOU'RE A FUCKING NOBODY, WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH?

"backseat gaming" is not a problem. People who spoil encounters etc are the retards. And as far as I am concerned, spoiling isn't backseat gaming.

Its not even backseat gaming, this women is just a pure cunt who doesn't like it when somebody points out their failures

Hell when I made this some guy in my stream chat was talking on and on about how shit I was because I didn't do what he told me to do, so I went toe to toe with a max with just my inf

Its one thing for ppl to be in your chat being an asshole, its another to be offering actual tips/hints etc while playing

And if you don't want ppl telling you shit as you play, why the fuck are you streaming? Put that shit on youtube only then

I'm sure I've annoyed by brother with it, who would interpret "it's a little to your left" as "spin 160 degrees left."

So she's DSP except we aren't allowed to make fun of her because that's sexual harrassment somehow.
Are we even allowed to make iJustine jokes nowadays or is that too misogynist now.

next time you ask a "gamer" girl to show their tits, remember it could be whatever pokemon that thing is

I don't know why but that made me angrier than I've been in weeks, and I'm normally a pretty mellow dude

As someone who hates "backseat gaming", that bitch was stupid. If you stream, it's going to happen.

If a white guy walks into a black neighbourhood and yells "niggers suck", they brought the abuse on themselves. If you stream vidya and don't know how to play or ignore criticism, you bring it on yourself.

Why do you poison me with shit like this?
I'm dying over here.

But Cipherbanana's admin now

Wut?

Some dead ass CRAPCUNTS from Blizzard

I sincerely don't know or care about any and all of those… crapcunts (apperantly ).

similar situation

>a few of the normalfags and my friend already know i'm better than all of them combined filthy casuals
>angrily goes up, looks at me, sits down again. manlet knows when to not pick a fight

Being not-bad at Quake and playing with normalfags is such a confidence booster. They never realize that you're winning because you're hogging the big armor and health pickups while shooting where people tend to appear.

Never played this game, why was the big guy no shootin at you?

Because:
user knows what he's doing, and was keeping out of the MAX's line of fire.
The MAX player was incompetent/burdened by being a MAX, and couldn't find user to shoot at him.

I am actually surprised some nearby infantry didn't gun user down.

You guys are just as bad as the normalfags though

Needless to say I proceeded to get slaughtered by every bunnyhopping armorhugging perfectaiming guy on the server, and the guy who invited me made it his personal mission to actively ignore others and kill me as often as possible

he blocked me soon afterwards anyway

Actually I never invite people to play videogames in which I wreck 'em because I don't like getting people mad and I enjoy a decent challenge, and if they tell me to play one I'll tell them I'll whoop their asses in advance, so it's their fault for not recognizing that I don't act cocky unless I have a good reason for it.

How underage are you? Admit it

el oh el

Daily Reminder shitterwatch is for filthy casuals and has mechanics hard coded in to make the game easy for retards.

Also Twitch is literally full of gestapo retards who want to mandate everything in their stream. I've seen streams that seriously had "no positive talk about Donald Trump" as a rule.

Even the absolute shittiest of streamers has a loyal fanbase of cocksuckers who will leap to their defense no matter what.

I know user, I don't understand it either.