ITS HABBENING

ITS HABBENING

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/g05xY
youtube.com/watch?v=VqKReYiMuRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He links to this
archive.is/g05xY

I think it might actually happen despite this though.

Why are you people even happy about this after el fuck you? Do you think this game will not suck? When are you going to learn? It will probably be PS4 only

You're gonna have to try harder than that.

Does Capcom even have a show at E3?

I'm motivated by those dubs

Let it go TamTam

I predict they'll show it off at Sony

Post yfw it's kid Dante

THE TIME HAS COME

All I want is no more faggoty prequels or alt-universes. I want to play as middle-aged Dante with a beard fucking shit up and drinking scotch with his pizza

We've already had kid Dante in 3 and Donte was probably the sameish age anyway

That sounds great.

I would've rather have that than DmC.

What did he mean be this?

please be true

Stop making me want this, fuck.

WHAT IS DMC4 SPECIAL EDITON THEN?

ANSWER ME

Dante could kick Bayonetta's pale ass
Virgil too

Also, speaking of Dante and Virgil, you guys really should read Dante Alighieri's divine comedy.

*vergil

Bayonetta could kick Dante's ass.

It would be one hell of a fight though.

Considering Dante only ever really released his power vs Mundus and can counter Bayonetta's witch time, I'd say he's easily stronger than anything she's faced, including that fucking Gracious and Glorious fight.

Bayonetta has never had a sword in her chest and survived.

She's not half demon either.

both of them would be the stronger then anything they ever faced

If SFV is any indication, I fear for DMC5

The correct answer, you patrician you.

And we already know what the result will look like

N O I C E
O
I
C
E

Dante has a gf

youtube.com/watch?v=VqKReYiMuRk

Thats how my Boyfriend talks to me.

Fugg

That sounds dumb as all fuck.

correct answer

SSSEX?

I hope so, it was the more fun game.

you're a gay masochist bottom, aren't you?

How many gods has Dante Defeated?

also Didn't Bayonetta Break Ebony and Ivory by simply using them

yay I guess? It's hard to get too terribly excited with capcom's track record lately.

Reuben if you're rusing me I'll go to your house and take a fat steamy shit in your front door

wHy Are you Talking liKe This?

Mundus
No. Those were just regular ass pistols.
Use capital letters properly you retarded faggot

People talk to me about my bruises and cuts, thinking that my parents beat me or something, but I never tell the truth.

Wait so your bf beats you? Shouldn't you go about breaking up with him then.

I accidentally Captilized Defeated after -D-ante and Break after -B-ayonetta

I thought the pistols were designed after Ebony and Ivory. Also, I didn't know Mundas was a god; I thought he was the king of Demons?

Is he the king of demons, or just a very powerful demon, I don't even remember anymore

Dude, masochism
lmao

He does, but I ask him to do it.

user Learn to Type Properly You Faggot

Also he's beat 1 god.
Mundus
And 2 "pseudo-gods"
Argosax and Agnus

And no, those were normal guns.

Thats weird m8. Also doesn't sound like a healthy relationship.

Isn't Agnus a type of Burger

You'd be surprised, he has a sweet side that comes out after we're done.

Sony's show is gonna be a weird one. Supposedly, the Cisbusters cast is going to show off PSVR there. Perhaps a DMC5 announcement can even out the cancer.

It's not really explained. With all the "I'M GOING TO INVADE THE HUMAN WORLD AND SHIT" I figured he's the grandpappy of all demons.
I also just remembered he shoots the very embodiment of despair in the face in DMC 2.

user that was a joke.

That sounds like something tumblr would come up with.
Fucking gay as fuck.

Who cares? After how they handled SFV and to a lesser extent, all of those other dead Capcom franchises I can't fathom any universe in which DMC5 is any good.

So you have beat up sessions? Well its your life femanon/user(?) , but it sounds like a path to poor mental health. But you do what you want.

There is another universe where games are getting better and we are stuck in this universe.

Post your edgiest music.

Was it? I must've missed that. I'm kinda disappointed though. E3 is a cringefest by itself but this would've made it much better

DmC that never surrounder song. Awesome song in one of the best DMC games.

There is a universe in which Capcom has different studios that make different games

I will remain cautiously optimistic. It's probably going to be some version of DmC 2 to piss everyone off. It's Capcom, what do you expect?

Nigger you need to get help.
Like serious fucking mental help.
Please get help ;_;

Remind me again, Holla Forums

How badly did DMC4 SE outsell DmC?

Shit, I'd play it

I considered suicide before meeting him.

This is the happiest I have ever been,.

Capcom shit on DmC themselves, blaming outsourcing for a 50% profit drop

A bit ago they admitted DMC4 SE sold well

It's going to be a f2p mobile MMO and also a remake of DMC 2 but with the modern features of DmC.

I just want to know what Itsuno's been working on since January.

A couple years ago, he did and interview where he mentioned that he really wanted to do a Dragon's Dogma 2, but he also felt ready to return to DMC, but also wanted to make another Rival Schools or possibly work on Street Fighter.

Obviously he didn't go the SF route. I haven't heard a peep about Rival Schools but I guess it's not totally out of the realm of possibility. So that leaves the question of whether making DMC4:SE filled his DMC itch for the time being.

Wasn't that in general though? Like, not specifically for DmC?

She was his date to the prom too.

general, but it was only DmC and I think Resident Evil which were outsourced

In which universe user?

Maybe Dante could be one (Although the chances are astronomically low), but Bayo?

Nigga, Dante such a sexual demon he got laid in the womb

Well in the vidya he gets blue-balled 24/7

What a weird femanon, its like your relationship is directed by David Lynch.

Never played DMC, what have I missed?

a very bad game. except maybe the last one

You've missed CUHRAYZEE

Insanely good combat and fun

Fuck off Tameem

I never seen one of his movies.

>>>/oven/

Oh you have to. I recommend Eraserhead, its not very long but it catches his style particular well, it a perfect introduction. If you like his stuff may i recommend also David Cronenberg, The Fly is one of his classics, although i do have to warn you its on the strong side, dont watch it while eating. Nonetheless he makes great films.

I want this. god help me I want this.
Dante the menace.

I also want this too.

I don't care who wins as long as we see Dante vs Bayonetta vs Nero vs Jeanne

Dante's killed gods
Bayonetta's killed God
who cares, make them fight each other

Dante's probably dicked Nevan to be fair

cuhrayzeeness.
DMC1 feels bit basic.
DMC3SE is fucking fantastic
DMC4SE still has some backtracking problems but is still great.
Here's a recc list for you friend

I had way more fun with DmC than DMC3,so idk, theres that

I have an idea of what his films are like. I also watched a few episodes of Twin Peaks.

Like The Fly and Videodrome. I intend to watch Naked Lunch at some point..

why though.
Is it the simplicity?
I almost enjoyed DMC2 simply because it required no effort and was a chance to just bash shit with no difficulty and burn stress

Its just fun, it wasn't that easy, it wasn't that hard. The soundtrack us great and levels are well designed. So are the characters, they are fun characters with their idgaf attitude. You know that fuck you scene people make fun of, i loved that stuff, it eas freaking a awesome to me. It was in bad taste and dumb but so honest and unapologetic and simple but stylish that it just caught my attention. Just a great game all around. My only complan is the weapon restrictions, aside from that it was probably one of my favorite games that year.

Btw if anyone wants to play it, dont plaay the re-release , it had a new director and the studio pussied out and took out some scenes, and it messes with the punk feeling of the game. Just get the original one, its probably cheap in any steam sale. The virgil DLC is ok, not that great, it doesn't have the quality in level design of the main game but interesting if you liked the characters.

Kill yourself

For fucks sake. Even "mmm I can't get enough of that capeshit" Holla Forums knows Lynch.

Anyways, broken trash user, watch pic related.

This is the only game at E3 I could actually possibly be excited for and not only is it not getting announced this year, it probably won't get announced next year either, and it might not even be made at all. This industry is so fucking gay, burn it all down

Are you ready to get crazy again Holla Forums?

I love that nickname.

It depends how they do it.

I don't see whats wrong with liking the (post Iron Man) Marvel capeshit. Its probably the best movies that Hollywood has been pumping out since the 80s/90s

Jesus Christ kill yourself faggot go back to the cesspit you came from.

>>>/cuckchan/

Are we really sure he is not toying with our feelings?

genre shouldn't matter.
It should be whether it's got good story and good art.

Oh no! Did I hurt your feelings by saying a "no no" word?! Please tell me if I did! I am so sorry! Please I'm begging on my knees I didn't know this place was your personal hugbox you cancer infested tumblr turd.

Why do people get so upset over the phrase "capeshit"?

i need a doujin about this

Because capeshitters and all people who care about American comics are tumblr users.

Fuck that would be a good doujin.

What the fuck are you on about? They're loud, stupid movies with no fucking tension or plot to speak of and designed for retards/redittors. You can have action movies with some intelligence, and capeshit certainly isn't it. Go fuck yourself.

Try again.

No wonder why you're so fucked up mate.

Get some taste and then kill yourself you underage faggot, capeshit is killing cinema and Disney is the main perpetrator.

Why would there ever be anything wrong with having loud and stupid movies? Seems like you're just one of those "everything has to be art" faggots who just irrationally hate anything that isn't 2DEEP4U.

Not every movie has to be 2001: A Space Oddysey

Can someone post the complaints about Donte and DmC getting ignored and the new narrative getting pushed?

Yes I'm sure the $15 dollar tickets, shit service, shit food, shit atmosphere and shit people in the theater with you has nothing to do with it. I'm sure NETFLIX and home theaters have nothing to do with it. Its all the fault of capeshit. You fucking retard.

Why don't you mention some good recent movies instead? Like I dunno, I liked Birdman.

Comparing capeshit to T2.
user go play in the middle of traffic and take your reddit-tier capeshit movies with absolutely no tension with you.

I was right.

Listen retard, movies are investments if the studios have a certain amount of money nowadays they'd rather waste it on capeshit movies with Transformers-tier plot instead of trying new shit.

It's literally like backing Ubishit or EA.

Again my earlier statement about 2DEEP4U bullshit is confirmed.

Nah I'm one of those not underage fags with some actual taste and braincells that aren't into Transformers-tier dumb shit.

Check the goddamn id, retard.

And try again. I just said you can have "smart" action movies. T2 has a good cast, great stunts, solid cinematography, and a somewhat unique premise that's executed well. Capeshit lacks almost all of that save for some of the stunts/cast.

The list goes on, stick to your retarded recycled bullshit with no plot or tension.

For what? Are you saying there can only be one of you, ever? You 2DEEP4U fags are really retarded.

Just to help that user out, there have been some good movies that have recently released that actually deserve some recognition. Anomalisa, Green Room, Hail, Caesar!, The Lobster, etc.

fuck you

It'll be hard getting excited with all the shit it has against it.

Journalists will be throwing bitch fits left and right for it not being DmC and Capcom has been known to give into the "critics". We also might face censorship, DLC, microtransactions, casualized gameplay… as I said, it'll be hard to get excited even if it looks great.