Congratulations! You're all idiots if you don't see what's happening

With the recent attacks on Syria, there are three things you must realize about Donald Trump before all of the obvious leftypol shills start converting you to their faggotry.

#1.) Trump isn't a Holla Forums reader

This means that Trump in no way has any information that the chemical attacks are a false flag. In his eyes, conspiracies from a bunch of faggots on an image board that founded a religion off of our glorious pepe don't amount to jack shit.

2.) This goes parallel with his talks with the Chinese government, AKA the biggest threat in the South China Sea and North Korea

China has been flexing its muscles and North Korea has been building more missiles in the wake of Obongo's fucking horrid excuse for strength. This was the first test of Trump and his stance that America won't sit on the sidelines anymore and lead from behind, but rather America will have its balls returned to itself. Chemical weapons have been outlawed in the Geneva Convention, and regardless if the UN is a bunch of zogs (it is) Trump sees this as a disrespect to America and the civilized world. Assad did this before in Obama's administration, and Obama basically pussyfooted out. Now that Trump is in, his stance is we won't take any shit any longer.

Back to China and North Korea. This is basically a ball-grabber against the North Koreans and it's setting an example. If North Korea continues to act out and try to produce more missiles and ICBM's, well you can look at Syria and see what happens if you continue to do that. Not only is this against the Koreans, but also the Chinese. If the Chinese see America standing up for once, I doubt they will try to continue to contest America's stance in the world.

3.) This is a violation of Western Civilization's rules of warfare.

Chemical attacks, again, are outlawed by the Geneva Convention, and America is one of the greatest contributions to enforcing these laws and regulations in warfare. A direct chemical attack is a gigantic disrespect to America and its enforcement of these rules that keep warfare civilized and not a blood fest.

Goddamn you people need to read between the lines once and a while

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/dXN9F
npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/16/510047606/obama-adviser-susan-rice-cites-syrian-war-as-biggest-disappointment
twitter.com/SyrianLionesss/status/850272964050247680
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/850214919060324353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, faggot.

>>>Holla Forums

No your the idiot Kike.
Reported

>>>Holla Forums

and news is coming out that Russia was notified before the bombing.

WEWLAD Trump's definitely a zionist shill, am i rite xDDDD

My God are you serious? You mean the ones Israeli backed ISIS rebels staged/committed and blame it on a Assad. And if you care so much about chemical weapons attacks doesn't that mean we have to invade Israel for using White phosphorus chemical weapons against Palestinians?

Not going to fly anymore sholomo.

I've been on pol for probably 3 years now. Yes, the chemical attacks were definitely falsified by the rebels to try and bring the USA into war. But this thread is a standpoint from Trump, a person who isn't an autistic neet. He doesn't read pol nor will he ever.

They keep tabs on the_donald, which has been posting and fawning over 4chan, which has diagramming in detail the false flag.

Killing, blowing lots of money for the benefit of jew agenda on obviouis false flag that they do know about for muh pr is bullshit.

See #1.

Go fuck yourself shill.

you forgot how John Kerry and the UN just cleared Syria of all chemical weapons a few months ago.

ty for not acting like a retarded kike shill, anyhow

In a serious situation where there's a possibility of a severe confrontation of war against Russia, and a definite strike against Syria, I doubt that the Trump Administration will use a reddit subthread for advice.

what

Trump had an interview with Alex Jones

I'm not doubting that the chemical attacks in Syria are false flags, hell I know they are, but this is a standpoint from Trump. It's clear in the Geneva Convention that chemical weapons are illegal and have been illegal since the end of World War I, and that's one of the reasons for what has happened

Trump definitely does not take advice from a humble water filter salesman who rants about space nazi's on the moon

>>>Holla Forums

Fuck off retard. The United Nations admitted Assad didn't do the false flag gas attack a year later. Go back to reddit you faggot.

You misspelled Israeli Mossad. This whole event is an excuse to push us into yet another conflict for Israeli goals. There was an interview on NPR today and they cut the guys mic for mentioning Syrian intervention was desired by Israel.

Of course they did, all of their anchors are dirty jews.

Do you by chance remember the program?

Did I ever say the United Nations plays a role in identifying whether or not Syria uses chemicals? No.

>>>Holla Forums

Sauce?

CNN

archive.fo/dXN9F

Here ya go

I doesn't matter what you say, that's what happened.

Nice bait thread.

bullshit

if Rand Paul knows it's a false flag, then so does Trump

Wew

thanks boi

>>>/reddit/

>>>Holla Forums

also *it

learn to spell, faggot

no prob

What will you pick?

Door # 1.: Hillary Clinton

War with Russia and WWIII

Behind door # 2.: Donald Trump

War with China and WWIII

—————————————————

I'm joking and believe strongly that not electing Hillary averted war with Russia. Still though, this is far from smooth sailing. This is the part where we have to put our faith in our leader and say, "I sure hope you know what you're doing".

no plebbit pls

What we know:
Russia and Assad warned 24 hours before the strike.
No, or very low, number of personnel at base.
No casualties so far.
Missiles seem to have hit one spot repeatedly.

Precisely.

and considering that Russia and the USA communicated before the missiles were fired shows that Trump and Putin are trying to avert a war with eachother

Keep going! I took the day off tomorrow, entertain me.

This, now fuck off.

Ron Paul did an piece on the attack and did point to the fact that the 2013 attack was the Rebel's while the entire MSM is saying the 2013 attack was Bashar all along, and that "America didn't do anything about it."

I'm going to bide my time and wait and see how this develops before making assumptions on whether or not Trump has capitulated. I've been uneasy given he's surrounded by pedophile Satanists who have seen to killing previous Presidents for not doing what they command. Not enough of the old regime has been ousted, the CIA is still just an arm of the rogue government. So long as Rat King's like Chuck Schumer aren't in jail or executed for high treason, I am not confident that Trump is his own man.

The shills are laying into 8/pol/ as if its a banquet right now, the faggots are everywhere. The hack may or may not have something to do with this new narrative being pushed tonight against Syria, but the massive updraft of faggots wading into our domain certainly reeks of a coordinated attack on our community as a whole.

Some sources say 50 missiles were fired, others say 59, so which the fuck is it?

We'll get to the bottom of whatever is going on. I know you're probably one of the POTUS's aids or something, probably shitting yourself trying to figure out how to explain this so the internet bullies don't come crashing down on POTUS and seriously fuck shit up.

You're not from around here, your dialect reveals all.
Here's what I know, my imageboard was hacked this past week. I had a drone flying below radar over my house the other day, someone's very clearly been fucking with my internet and trying to poison my DNSCache, and you guys view me and everyone else on this board as a threat.

Now we have Trump taking, what appears to be a 180 degree turn from his previous stances. It'd be easy to assume he's doing it because he's compromised or a liar, but I personally won't be passing judgement until further information is made available, and I doubt most other anons will either.

It challenges our worldview after all, or at least our views of Trump.

Of course, we'll dig as always and separate the wheat from chaff which we'll grind away in our minds until the flour of truth gives us a bread knowledge that will sustain us on our journeys.

You worry too much, calm down. This is nothing to get upset about. As crazy as we may be, we are still reasonable people. You're fine, Trump is fine, shit's good. At least with me anyway. For now.

basically what

said

whew lad

Does the number of missiles matter?

I mean, not really. Just a weird discrepancy I noticed.

npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/16/510047606/obama-adviser-susan-rice-cites-syrian-war-as-biggest-disappointment

We are being hit hard by DoD and CIA paid shills.

Why are you people using NPR?
And why in gods' name would you direct link to a government sponsored radiostation's website that very obviously is connected to intelligence agencies?

They're scared. CIA is shilling anti-trump; DoD is shilling pro-trump.

CIAniggers are bronyfags still assblasted about us constantly BTFOing them; DoD I'm suspicious of to say the least, but I'd like to think they're mostly bro-tier trying to fix this shithole. even though I know they're all probably a bunch of dirty rotten kikes too

I'm subtly browsing both this board and the new 8ch.pl/pol and trying to get to the bottom of this.

Shit's chaotic right now fellas.

To everyone who immediately renounced President Trump: I look forward to seeing you strung up on a lamp post and reading the legend "I BETRAYED MY RACE" on a placard around your neck. Traitors go first on Day of the Rope.

Anyone still backing this kike puppet should execute themselves.

Coming from a faggot that backs a Jew lover? Assad already said he'd fucking attack Israel last week if they ever interfered in his business. Now suddenly Trump decides to attack. You are a fucking kike or a kike lover.

Fuck off Chaim, goyim are talking here

You might be retarded. Always assume Trump has MORE information than us, not less. Not necessarily MUCH more, but certainly better curated.

Yes, I am sure Kushner and the CFR members on his advisory staff are sure to always give him accurate information.

I'm not a kike but I'm also not a reactionary faggot. Anyone immediately willing to stop supporting President Trump over a couple of missiles is a shill, a retard or never supported him to begin with. If I'm wrong, I'll apologize and kill myself immediately.

I noticed that too. It was such a convenient example of the two sided coin of cointel.

Holla Forums doesn't have to be a mind hive. I haven't seen any convincing evidence it was a false flag so far.

Literally what the fuck? Yeah, I'm actually Sean Spicer guys.

Give me a break lol

Syrian government doesn't necessarily have any sort of gain from gassing civilians in a civil war. Unless Assad is fucking retarded, he will be turning more civilians against his cause and thus send them over to the rebel side.

Just exodus already, Holla Forums faggot.

arguments:

No nigger, Trump doesn't have his own political viewpoints. Go back and look at his statements on Syria.

Assad is fucking retarded. There is your answer. He thought Trump would be the same as Obama and be his bitch. The fact some of the faggots here are so infatuated with Assad's sand nigger cock that they would be baited by Holla Forums into abandoning Trump over Trump not being Assad's bitch says volumes.

4chan activity has repeatedly lead to actual military strikes. It's not "advice," it's info that gets verified as true or false, and has been acted on.

If he's not getting intel about the false-flag by at least SOME of his team, then his team and him are incompetent.

If he trusts the CIA and other alphabets, then he's as much a puppet as any other President.

One of the things that we had riding on him was that he knew his shit. We let the "Israel" stuff slide because we assumed it was lip-service.

Personally, I'm hoping this is just more 88D chess and that he attacked an empty base as a lure so that ISIS would congregate. But at the moment it's not looking good.

We have to consider the possibility that he's working for (((them))).

Or maybe it wasn't a false flag and his intel is correct?

OP I am getting killed for expressing the exact sentiment as you. Keep in mind China is all about symbolism or face. Remember when China embarrassed Obama last year, and he had to get off of AF 1 through the service entrance. What just happened is Xi getting put on notice in a very public way, Trump def won this dick measuring contest, and when you show backbone to the Chinks they respect that.

At the moment, all indications suggest false-flag. Why would Assad bust out chemical weapons when he's on the up? When US-Syrian relations were at a high? Why was there a Tweet about this before it happened? Why are there photos that heavily suggest the event was staged?

But, even assuming it wasn't a false-flag this is still a retarded move. He's basically broken relations with Russia and Syria to serve the agenda of Israel. Chemical Weapons are an atrocity - but it's not like US/Israel and others haven't done the exact fucking same. Depleted uranium? Remember that?

If this isn't a lure, (((they))) probably got to him or had him from the start.

Regardless of what anyone here thinks about Assad, the fact remains that Syria's existence under non "democratic" (puppet) rule, serves the purpose of keeping Israel at bay. The course of actions taken by Trump put this buffer of keeping Israel in check in jeapordy. However, it seems Assad (in a different thread) claims they'll strike Israel if further conflict arises. So, this is where the big thing happens: are we dragged into another war on Israel's behalf, or did we give Syria casus belli to attack Israel? Since the normalfag explanation for why we bombed Syria has been the falseflag, it follows that we wouldn't be able to (necessarily) paint Syria in a good light, all the more so when there is no clear indicator (for the normal people) that Israel is pulling the strings. Thus, the latter is unlikely, i.e. that we are giving Syria casus belli. It is more likely that this is either: an idiotic decision, a decision done at the behest of those above him (with his desire or without his desire), a decision to help expand Isreal, a PR more/geneva convention thing (even though the chem. thing was a falseflag, politics be politics), an attempt to see who within his group is a neo-con (however, that would be foolish. This has had pretty big impact to just do that), or to appease his opponents for a bit while he does something bigger (again, this event has had too much impact to just be this).
Also, there are way too many threads on this shit.
Lastly, although I enjoy it when it works out, the D chess thing bothers me a bit. It almost reminds me of the "conspiracy theory" phrase thing. The conspiracy theory phrase was made in order to be able to label any wrong think as a conspiracy and to be denied by the majority. In the same way, D chess absolves the wrongdoer of their crime by believing it as impossible. One should consider all possiblities. As he does better and better, the more one can say "YD chess" because it's certain. However, this early on we still have to see if he will do things in our favor (the U.S.'s, not whites. I am certain he isn't a white national. He is a: America is a good country at best and a :I love money, use my position to get more at worst). Once the wall goes up, or the first term ends with us not being involved in any foreign wars, we can truly say, he was /ourguy/.

why is your lion black?

why i must realize anything other than why your lion is a blackflace with a white coat, is what you must realize?

why does anyone care about the geneva conventionists, when geneva didn't even care about geneva, when only teleshows love those autstic geneva nuremberga soundsa rank and better-than-thou holy snickers?

that's three things.

you're up.

That's precisely what has happened. It also flexes muscle at the North Koreans.

Godspeed and don't let the fag shills take your anus over

Might be colourblind there, it's red and orange, but the only explanation I can give you is that WE WUZ KAAANGS N SHIEEET

anyhow, rules and regulations set by the Geneva Convention and others include chemical attacks, and whenever a chemical attack seems to occur (excluding israel goy) the world gets pissed off. That's why

Fuck off, Holla Forums. Once you stop raiding the board, no one is going to be buying your narrative.

you're colorblind bro, it's red and orange.

FRIENDLY THREADLY REMINDER THAT WE'VE BEEN UNDER ATTACK SINCE THE HACK

DON'T FALL FOR THE D&C OR CONCERN TROLLING

Gee OP, you sure act EXACTLY like a kike.

share that on Twitter and elsewhere #SyrianHoax

also
Cmon lad. It was revealed it was the "moderate rebels" who got the chem weapons from Saudi Arabia.

JIDF go away

Be on the lookout for shills to feed you blackpills and tell you to completely abandon Trump. Remember he tweeted in 2013 invading Syria is a bad idea. Russian troops were given prior notice, and the missiles just hit dirt. this is some kind of 6,000,000D chess he's playing

Read my other posts

Someone please make a thread addressing the shills and the fact we've been under attack since we got back up.

I would but I'm shit at making threads

I've been called a kike, a POTUS aid, a mossad agent, a jewish puppet, and a reddit fag in this thread. I could honestly care less what I sound like right now

I piss on the Geneva convention. By attacking Assad, he's directly helping ISIS.

Unfortunately, the missiles started a fire that has killed about 6 people so far.

wait, so the 6 deaths are secondary to a fire? and not the missiles themselves? or is it the cover for burnt corpses?

careful with your edginess there, bud

I think 1 person was killed in the explosion by accident. He happened to be near the perimeter of the airbase. The rest have been from the fire

so 1 accidental death from missiles, and 5 death by fire as collateral?

just 4 from the fires I think user. assuming they didn't fake it

You're a fucking retard if you don't realize Trump totally knows Assad has committed zero chemical attacks

I'm honestly concerned how many anons are falling for the d&c

I wonder how they are going spin this. I can see the headlines "TRUMP WASTED 70 TOMAHAWK MISSLES"

God you fags are despicable. Just man up and admit you were wrong about Trump, why do you have to jump through so many hoops to suck his dick no matter what he does?

Obviously, and Bush probably had pretty good idea that it wasn't Arabs with box cutters that took down the towers, that didn't stop him from getting into wars for Israel, and it won't stop Trump either.

BECAUSE CUCK KEK KEKESTANI MUH MEME MAGIC TRUMP EMPEROR LE MEMES TRS FREECH SHILLS BRO

I'M A FAT AMERICAN WITH NO BRAIN, AND I FUCKING LOVE JEWISH COCK

HAIL BUSH AND TRUMP, LONG LIVE ISRAEL

Some main players in a little subreddit called /r/esist are behind a lot of the panic posts. I'm an insider. Will be uploading many discord voice chats, text based logs etc soon. /r/esist aren't the only ones but they play a part in it.

oh that's some good shit, tell em more about how much of an independent thinker you are.

please continue to tell me how I should (((man up))). God you shills are so easy to spot.

by "man up" I'm saying admit that maybe, just possibly, Trump wasn't the god-send savior of the west you all meme'd him to be. instead you have to say he's playing "le ebin 44d chess" and make all kinds of excuses for why he did something that goes against all your hopes and his promises.

Like I said, so easy to spot.

/r/esist are so laughable

turbokike

Nigger, all the alphabets read Holla Forums, if not here then certainly on cuckchan. They know what's up and surely they gave information to Trump of what's up. You kept up your self-delusion for 3 months saying all Trump does is a facade to trick outjew the kikes. It's time to stop lying to yourself. Trump is in bed with the neocons, the only facade he kept up was the "nationalist" facade to get elected. He let Jared fucking Kushner into the inner circles and you're still in denial. If he wouldn't want to do the kikes bidding, he should've told Jared to fuck off to New York or to a ranch into the middle of nowhere.

Good post, I must say however that I disagree with
Weapons are weapons, I think. In war, victory is all that matters.

I don't think there's any reason why the Syria strike could be justified, it was definitely a stupid idea. But it's not as bad as the basements full of paid shills are making it out to be.

outed yourself right there kike

that's a pretty 2d way of thinking there friendo

sauce?

Yes. Trump reads pol and 4chan. Do you realize how retarded you sound?

>>>Holla Forums

what?

More information from whom? Those intelligence agencies that found WMDs in Iraq? Those folks who are accusing him of being Putin's puppet?

I'm certainly open to being wrong about whether or not the attacks were a false flag, but there hasn't even been a token inspection of the incident where the attack occurred, much less a thorough, objective one.

if you've been here for 3 years, you'd know

I thought the truth mattered, right faggot?>>9646986

Contradict yourself some more little shill.

All is not fine right now. 40-60 Tomahawks worth I would say faggot.

Even if he has indeed fucked up you (((faggots))) sure are quick to astroturf "blacpills".

Back to endchan, Schlomo.

You fucking retarded assmunch. That was Turkey special forces deliberately crossing Obama's red line in a false flag attack. We have the recordings of telephone calls of those fagots talking about it. That's why Obango backed down, he knew it was fake and did not want the blowback when that got out.

I don't care about the spin your trying to put on this, it was fake. Israel has a long history of faking shit to drag us into there wars. The Lavon Affair and the USS Lyberty to name a couple.

Trump dun goofed because he surrounds himself with kikes who have his ear. If he drags us into a full on war I'm going to be pissed as hell.

sage

Just FYI, the same twitter account in the picture did update and say that there'd been a casualty several hours ago. He retweeted twitter.com/SyrianLionesss/status/850272964050247680 for example. twitter.com/leithfadel/status/850214919060324353 appears to be the latest update from them as of this posting. 6 dead. Not leftypol, I just want to make sure we're updating our information as it comes.

Trump is in the dark

I think this is a Holla Forumsack trolling, I can't pinpoint this name and profile pic to a person on the internet.

Obviously a neocuck kike. Tell Kushner we're coming for him.

This. Go back to /r/The_Donald, OP. Making excuses for Trump when he fucks up is pathetic, how far are you gonna take this? I wonder what kind of excuses you mentally ill fucks are going to make up when he defends Israel after they provoke a conventional war with Syria and Russia.

Besides using his brain, like everyone here did?

This is really a show of force more than anything else. Yes we are prepared to use missiles and get involved, and look at how precise they are. By communicating with Putin and Assad before the strike the US is showing which side they are on and who their allies are.

The thing is that a lot of people on Holla Forums are not americans and just want the USA to fuck off back to isolationismland.

I've been around for years and have never known, I missed the memo.

Does Ron Paul read Holla Forums then?

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Ron Paul even with all of his wacky supporters. He's a decent guy. His son is kind of a faggot though. Thought he could out-do his father at politics and ended up as a clown.

Your time is running out kikes.

This tbh.

I would've rather have had Trump wait a while before deciding anything.
But then again the meeting with the Chink president would've been long over so impressing him would've been out the books.
Could've went better, could've went worse.

Going to wait a while before casting my final judgement on the situation, not like it matters anyway given that I'm a bong.

sage

That was a false flag too, you fucking shill.

((((YOU))))

Amazing how Trump is all powerful and all knowing and yet he has surround himself with jews and swamp creatures who keep "tricking" him….also he has no power and can't fulfill any promises yet he can bomb a country whenever he wants.

Trump was mentored by Roy Cohn (the pedo/homo who helped run the CIA pedo network). Stone is also a faggot who is currently dying from AIDS (the same thing that killed Cohn). For Holla Forums to ignore Trump's past is a tragic mistake. It's Kushies fault, it's Ivankas fault…..yes they are a problem but Trump is never to blame? Ask about his ties to Soros (160 million bailout and GM hotel ownership) and other powerful jews.

Maybe the jews finally figured out the way to deceive and control us was to send us a "hero" from their swamps who would rise up, reject his past and promise us peace and prosperity….but once he was in power we were to find out he was always a snake.

Where is the proof you fucking kike?

reading not worth the effort

Don't you mean Mossad?