Amazing games that will never ever happen

Other urls found in this thread:

ugsf-series.com
mangahere.co/manga/baito_saki_wa_aku_no_soshiki/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting that screenshot of anons making a Harry Potter MMO.

I, too, would like to see black history portrayed in its proper form.

JUST

You fags actually have good ideas.
I'm impressed.
Here's mine

Hold up. So you be sayin

WE

Were Royalty.

The punisher one sounds awesome

inb4 Postal and Hatred, I too would love to have a game where you stalk your victims, hide from police and can customize your MO.

Minus the old bit, literally Cry of Fear

If Yandere Simulator comes out, that will be the closest one right?

Here you go, user. Granted, the second one is kinda cheating, but you might as well be in Egypt for a good chunk of the game considering that's where the scenery is based.

Y'all niggas never heard of the old Pharoah & Cleopatra games by Sierra or something?

No.

CUM HISTOOOOOOOOOORIA

Man that shit gets real old real fast.
Talos is great though

PLAYING IT WRONG

king of the hill online

I'd play it. Hell, Japan got all these amazing weeb as fuck settings that would sell like hotcakes if they actually did it, yet the only thing Raildex ever got was mediocre fighting game and mediocre kinetic visual novel.

Persona 5 already proved that shit works, they should be swimming in cash by now.

And the worst part is I can already picture the game:

They should do it before Index is done and fades into the pile of light novels no one talks about anymore.

The Punisher one sounds like it'd be what Shadow of Mordor tried with the Nemesis system. I like it.

A man can only dream
Then again, Ace Combat has had edge-of-atmosphere missions before, and the newest one will have a space elevator, so who knows

I'd like a supernatural creature game like that, but with less casual gameplay than Arkham

I still enjoyed those games though

I like the way you think, user.

fuck me i'm an edgelord

WERE THE KINGS AND QUEENS OF PROMISE

fuck, forgot to link the damn post

They could at least have made an adventure game where you play as Touma and can punch supernatural powers out of the air. Maybe add in the ability to play as some of the level 5s.

I always wanted another CUHRAYZEE 2D Run-and-gun game, sadly that'll never happen since indie devs have no budget and are too lazy and stupid to make games like that and AA devs don't exist anymore.

>Combat is fast, with dashes, double jumps, and no glory kills

So you're saying that you get hit by every werebull that charges at you?

pokemon complete

fallout the made by obsidian again w/consults from OG team

satisfying approximation of D&D

a good isometric tactics rpg post FFT (ps1)

WUZ

what is startropics 2: zoda's revenge (partly)

A good 40k shooter. With guardsmen

reposting

Didn't Penny Arcade or some shit basically lay the idea down for a really good spin on it?

first one needs a feature where you can listen to sounds by putting your ear to the ground and such, also realistic consequences for the complete disappearance of fire

were the people that killed a good thing with overuse wanting to be a mememeister.

ff8? selphie best waifu

Isn't persona and pokemon just that, minus the card aspect?

I think he wants to blur together the collection of Pokemon and quite possibly the combat of Hearthstone/MTG with an open world.

Actually wait, he just wants to play the Pokemon TCG Games. They're pretty much exactly what he wants, besides defeating the monsters and getting them as cards. Instead you beat a trainer and get a few booster packs.

Blood dragon

Oh boy more empty space in betweeen baby easy boring boss fights

Jesus Christ there are faggots that really like that garbage Batman combat uh

Talos Principle, i couldnt name a few more

Nigga, how about playing some more fucking games before opening your stupid mouth?

>your little game idea that you've been refining for years that will never come out because you lack the skills to make vidya

How do I play Ace Combat games?

So like those certain parts of Heavy Rain?

Hence the Just Cause 2 bit. Have tons of stuff littering the place, and add verticality. Kind of like Attack on Titan the vidya.

Naw nignog I was thinking about the predator mode, not the fistfights

Nigga, how about playing some more fucking games before opening your stupid mouth?

A rhythm game combined with God Hand, that has you doing cuhrayze attacks and defending in time with the beats

There was one in Xbox 360 on Xbox Live.

Guess I'll have to make it myself.

Then learn! You could always reuse Quake engine and a shitload of mods/make it all custom.
Some guy made a 2048 for Quake, too (not really looked like one, but wouldn't be hard to).

I've learnt some C++ in courses, I could help you if you want, but I'm really doing baby steps. Interface could be with opengl, if you need.

Dear Jesus what war/battle was that?

Holy shit those ideas are awful

Titan Quest if you like Diablo clones

Pharaoh if you like city-builders (I lost my disc copy of the game long ago, and have never been able to play it since. Might be nostalgia is making me call this a good game)

A real detective game not the shit show that was L.A. Noire, something more like Witcher where you could actually fuck up and have to live with the consequences of letting the wrong guy go or kill the wrong person

Seriously? Who compiled this list and why do they have such shit taste?

once again

You are a gnome who used to live in a normal countryside house

But time has passed, the owners left, and the countryside …and your house, are being swallowed by a growing Hi-tech Megalópolis

You must now abandon your place and find a new base

who knows what wonders and dangers you will find in this new human crafted world

The idea is sort of having a free roaming world, you must hide from humans, sneak into their huge homes (their big…for you)

Gather resources, find other mystical beings (fairies, pixies, other gnomes, Djinns, sprites,etc)
Your Gnome should be 100% costumizable
Learn and improve your magical skills, see how they can affect the modern world.

You can choose to help or harrass humans, there would be quests scattered around and so on.
From fighting gremlins inside a hig-end building ventilation system, to helping missing cats, drive hipster sjws insane, protect hobos from gang members, etc

(i wanted to place an abandoned house or Doll Factory, the dolls don't interact with humans, but when they notice you , the maimed, broken twisted dolls, try to harm you, and they do that doll talk with childish voices and then try to crush you)

The design of the UI should be "book-like"

i wanted something more akin to "path"

You can reject new technologies and focus only on your magic skills

You could try to make weapons and traps with modern technologies, but be like a nomadic scavenger

or you can go full on magitech, stay inbetween the walls of a modern building make a mix magic a modern tech like electric weaponry activating explosive charges with fire magic and shit

also making armor out of anything "Bottlecap-mail" rubberband + clips belt, shit like that

Jesus nigger I'd kill to have a Paraguayan War FPS.
We totally wrecked Paraguay, shit was so cash.

Strangereal is the beginning of Namco's UGSF timeline.
ugsf-series.com
tl;dr play Star Luster or Star Ixiom

came here to post this.
I just want a spooky SoC

you want some cuhrayzee Don Quixote game?

or Mimic-Slayer game?

If not alucard and hellsing, I want a good 16 hour dracula game about dracula rising to power and fighting the church and monsters who vie for top monster.

+1 for serial killer simulator
Kill to keep your urge in check so you can stay under the radar. Manage a normal life as cover. Stalk your prey in broad daylight to keep your urge in focus so you don't run berserk when something in your cover life goes to shit. Could be fun.

You are an average Rocket grunt. One day while you're chilling in bunk, your hideout is raided by the police and the Pokemon association. With the use of reserved pokemon and your sneaking skills, you brilliantly manage to escape and live another day as a free man. However, the raid was being broad casted region-wide because the current Prime Minister and the ruling party planned to use it as publicity stunt for the upcoming elections. To save face, the Government and the humiliated Pokemon association make you the random grunt public enemy #1 and vow to capture "Rocket Man". You are now infamous and powerful peopl are now after your random grunt's ass. Every Chief police officers want to be the one to capture Rocket Man, strong pokemon trainers want to test their skills against you and your Team Rocket superiors, jealous of your fame and anxious of your popularity throw you into the most dangerous situations. Will you make it out alive?

Play Angels Fall First, it's that minus the superweapons.

yep, the "mimics" would be massive and surreal in nature though and you wouldn't be able to tell where the landscape ends and the monsters begin.

what?

Hey how do you think a game like mine here could be improved?

so, hotline miami mixed with blood money?

Holy shit that would be amazing

Yandere Simulator and Manhunt are probably going to be your best bets.
WELL it's not horror per-say but Killer 7 has you covered there.

Wut.

I was going to say that was a pretty good idea but then I remembered Def Jam ICON did that and not very well

I just want driving physics, music, lore and style from a Ridge Racer gameput into a Tokyo Xtreme Racer game. Is it so wrong I want to race some ridges? And it's not like Namco couldn't do it, they came close before.

Neverwinter nights 2 is awaiting you.

>An FPS in the style of Shattered Horizon Activision, you dropped the ball with Infinite Warfare. If you were gonna set it in space, you should've had a combat system like Shattered Horizon. Is it too much to as for a spacewalking zero g shooter?

Get ready for KANGZ.

Power Slave EX
Serious Sam
Pharoah

these would actually be cool

also

What?

But plants vs zombies is awful

I… I don't even know what a good example of this would be, but this sounds fucking fascinating, any examples?

How can you even pick this title up if both sides are cringeworthy assholes.

Something like WOTS but with budhist fist magic instead of katanas.

kill

Depends, are you also willing to have repeating crossbows, events like the burning of the shaolin temple and a Forbidden city, where only bureaucrats are allowed.

There's always that part in Postal 2

I don't think cars would work if there's no atmospheric oxygen.

With no air friction I bet you could throw things a lot harder and they would travel a lot farther. Also guns would have an essentially infinite effective range with the only source of trajectory shift being gravity.

There would be no air to stop meteors and shit from crashing into Earth. Random rocks falling from the sky and slamming into the planet at supersonic speeds would be pretty cool.

Actually, if there was absolutely no air I bet everybody would die to solar radiation or whatever. Maybe just all the air at surface level disappeared? Or just oxygen?

Why not become a serial killer user?

Would guns even work? Don't they still use gunpowder, which works off combustion.

Thief 2 with fancy modern graphics but everything else completely untouched.

Modern gunpowder has oxygen infused with oxygen so it can fire even underwater or in space. I don't know that works really but it's what I read.

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

A Metal Gear game about the Boss and the Sorrow's adventures in WWII. I know Kojima talked making something like that, but he never did.

Open world is an excuse for incompetence in leading a player

An "artstyle" doesn't make a game. it's like saying "no good impressionist portraits" or "no good gothic hunting lodges".

Hipster faggot spotted. Although it's true that steampunk is a faggy way of saying Industrial Revolution setting.

Do I get to rape the teen pussy of my defeated foes?

Literally Wolfenstein.

Sounds alright as-is, and a bit like a mango I read.
mangahere.co/manga/baito_saki_wa_aku_no_soshiki/

Too bad the Porkeymans company hates spinoffs that are too close to the main games.

← Delivered.

oh boy, here we go

There was a thread like this a few months back, I screencapped my choice of best game idea in the thread.

A new Paper Mario game.

We had Asura's Wrath for Buddhism, God of War for Greek mythology, and El Shaddai kinda works for Christianity, now we need more like that but with animal/god enemies.

Isn't that just deadly premonition?

I'd love to see a good crossover fighting game/beat 'em up starring only characters from CUHRAZY games.

dust an elysian tail was that if you ignore everything other than the gameplay.

What's the big problem with open world games, exactly? One hasn't been done right in a long time, but ideally some of the best games can be open world (assuming it's not made by some suit who doesn't play vidya).

Anarchy Reigns is dead unfortunately

I never got to play it because I'm perpetually poor. Would have loved to play it in its heyday.

Actually, while I'm here, I would have loved a multiplayer game in the vein of Just Cause 2. All these cool vehicles you can get, and the fairly varied environments could have made a large-scale team deathmatch mode pretty cool.

Only question is how one would do it, and in a way to make it good.

The Attack on Titan PS3 game was pretty close to that. Kind of shallow, tho.

A game which starts out as a linear by-the-numbers action game or rpg or something but you have the option to go off the beaten path and do your own thing with its own more interesting story even though the UI still has "slay the dragon" or whatever as the "official" goal.

Different maps include: moving trains, creaky mansions, small-town neighborhoods with many of locally-owned shops, theaters, stadiums, concert halls, and more. Multiplayer can be cooperative or competitive and you wouldn't know which until it's too late. Selectable characters include Wealthy Dowager, Eccentric Colonel, Curious Novelist, and more, and each has randomly-selected motives and information which they can share with other players or lie about at will. I am all kinds of on board with this idea.

so, You play as a single hosuewife waiting for her son to arrive from school

Then, OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE ITS ALIEN CONQUEST!!

You panic and must find your son and bring him back home safely

As you leave the safety of your apartment, you run into a fugitive alien loli who wants to destroy the evil alien armada.

She gives you a strange device to fight the invaders, but it requires data.
With the whole city in panic you enter an empty store and the machine begins collecting data from nearby magazines giving Mom bizarre transformations and new skills

(So, its like your mom is Ben10, but more weeb and chinese cartoon archetypes instead of alien forms)

You unlock only a few forms in the beginning and must do sidequests and defeat invaders to get new powerful forms

-Android mom can fly and has a great arsenal of weapons, but must keep her battery in check, low battery = low firepower

-Primitive mom is really strong, agile and can summon a Sabertooth companion

-Yakuza mom controls a great number of henchmen in the field

and many more

futurama game where you play as bender

this

Those are pretty fucking awful ideas

I just want a game focused on flying giant beasts with a mix of in air and on ground combat with large scale areas that are kinda like dynasty warriors where you need to accomplish objectives to win a much bigger fight but on a much larger scale. I'd also like a cartoony art style like dragon ball or dragon warrior

It's a thinly veiled ideagoyim thread, what did you expect?

You're a faggot, but that reminds me.

rest in peace, Troika ;_;7

Yeah but it would be Wolfenstein with the gameplay of MGS3 and with Hideo Kojima handling the story. At the very least it would have been kinda fun, at least in my opinion.

Deadly preminition

That's like having another fulltime job reddit. That's the beauty of games, abstraction allows to spend most of your time on the fun and comfy parts.

judging by the dates, I'd say Korean War.
also, google KATUSA and you'd know that from the first search result.

Games that actually taught shit like chemistry and advanced math would be nice.
Hell I flunked algebra every time we got to GRAPHS, if a game could get teach that, I'd be set.
Schools are more retarded than I am, if you fail algebra half way through the year, they decide you should take basic math again. Then you get to repeat the process next year because you never got over the hurdle that stopped you.

just fucking kill me