What are some games where you can play in the Red Army. I'm not a commie they just look cool

What are some games where you can play in the Red Army. I'm not a commie they just look cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Call of Duty 1 & 2

Men of War RTT series:

There's also Company of Heroes 2, and Company of Heroes Eastern Front mod.

If you prefer more campy soviets, there's always Command & Conquer: Red Alert series, War Front: Turning Point and… guess that's all I have on my mind now.

Why do tankie reds get the best patriotic music, Holla Forums?

Their music is glorious and well composed - Murica's patriotic music a shit by comparison to the point where I can't stand to hear the National anthem.

Red Orchestra 2, first one is dead.

Played it, it was baby's first realistic shooter and I had to hard reset my PC every time it crashed, clunky movement, felt more arcadey, laughable amount of maps, and a slew of other fucking problems.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Bump.

Also WaW.

Uhh CoD WaW?

Red Alert 1 & 2, it's a sci-fantasy setting and an RTS, but it's still the Red Army. Plus that badass theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg

(Checked)
I'd rather let the C&C franchise rest in peace than see EA bastardize it further.

This. Sad but true.

it doesn't help the jews at EA own it.
why do the jews have to ruin my entire childhood?

Red Orchestra 2 is best for you because the developer did a really good job to capture how fucked up the war was (whereas other games try to glorify it). It has gore, good death screams (you can hear soldiers crying for their mom when they bleed out), bayonet charges with Japs screaming "TENNO HEIKA BANZAI" and Ruskies screaming "URAAAAAAAA". All this while sad music is playing in the background.

You will eventually get desensitized to it all and it will become another boring mindless multiplayer FPS (it lasted about 50 hours for me). Get it while it's on Steam sale. The Rising Storm standalone that you get as well is fucking amazing. I play neither because they don't immerse me anymore, but the money I spent was worth it.

Make sure you check the box in the settings that makes each faction speak their native language or you are a pleb faggot.

Also, the tank combat in this game is god-tier.

This is gameplay from the German side but that death scream 50 seconds in is pretty br00tal.

What the fuck are with the RO2 shills lately? Especially after the bullshit Tripwire pulled.

Literally get fucked, faggot.

Don't forget this.