Persona 5

Wait a minute. Igor gave them the app? That's unusual involvement for him. What's he up to?

Anyway, let's have a MegaTen / SMT general.
Atlus is going to have a Nico stream in about 4 days. Probably only about P5, but you never know.

So the whole game it's gonna be shitty ass brats thinking they know anything about anything and "teachin dem lessons" to the oh-so-evil OLD MEN? Did they hire fucking Hot Topic to write this shit

liked it better when the dungeon was named after some mythological being or something else instead of "NOUN".

user, if you don't think every video game is about repetition then you don't know shit about video gaming.

Just because you're now shooting a Russian soldier on a snow covered mountain instead of a destroyed city doesn't mean suddenly the gameplay has changed.

That's what pretty much happens in P1 in the SEBEC route with Kandori and a lot of other JRPG's user.

That's Hashino for ya.
But who knows, the game might have something more interesting underneath the surface we've seen so far. Surely they didn't delay the game twice for nothing, right?

The core of the game is going to be another shitty dungeon crawl with identical boring floors like in 3 & 4? Fuck; I was hoping it would be more like 2, I thought they said their would be big changes.

P1 was the worst SMT spinoff ever made

why is it when anyone says something bad about a RPG the defense immediate assumes they play military shooters?

That doesn't exist shut up

Because weebs don't know much about gaming. Only their shitty VN's pretending to be games.

Just because I used a shooter as an example doesn't mean I was implying that the other person plays military shooters. It was an example. At no point did I even begin to try and imply they play military shooters.

Skin the weebs and eat their flesh amirite?

Top kek.

Here are the replies/attention you're so desperate for.

Dark thoughts there.

Everybody who can point to Japan on a globe should be though amirite?

Dusting off an old image, just for you.

I don't get it.

Apparently they'll be showing a new video during E3 time.

Sort of, but it wasn't quite one-sided in P1. Kids and adults alike were corrupted by evil and shit.

*best

Yeah, just like how Persona 4 was just kids Scooby Doo investigating a serial murder case. Oh wait, it ended up actually being an ancient deity wanted to cloud the minds of people and have the world live in blissful ignorance by trapping everyone within their own minds.
And just like how Persona 3 was just a monster of the month plot, right? Oh wait, it actually ended up having some weird ass Neon Genesis Evangelion plot.
And just like how Persona 2 was just about rumors manifesting themselves into reality and fighting Hitler, right? No, wait, that was actually about a powerful entity trying to use the darkness in human hearts to end the world.
Come on, user. You don't honestly expect Persona 5 to just to be know-it-all teenagers giving shitty adults their just deserts, do you? The plot of these games has always been about the curveball they throw at you in the final act.

Having that in the game for 5 minutes of the game doesn't count. Persona 4 was fucking scooby doo shit with some other stuff hamfisted in at the end.
Actually play Persona 3 if you want to comment on it.

The plot of Persona 3:
The plot Neon Genesis Evangelion:
If you can't see the parallels that's on you.

Yes it was abundantly clear you don't know what you're talking about we get it.

Is it for android?
Also, I've been living in a cave; is the new SMT out yet?

Which one do you mean? SMT IV :apocolypse?

Geez you're desperate.

I'll love Persona just for asshurt it generates with ultra weebs.

Hold on, I thought ultra weebs like it?

Nah man, those hardcore kids are too good for purseowner.

the plot was about the end of the world and some kid with the power of friendship saved the day and then he turned into a giant shield protecting the bitch of destruction from fucked up humans that wanted to end the world.

but shinji didnt stop shit, the world ended and he didnt have any friends.