Who the fuck even buys shit like this?

who the fuck even buys shit like this?

WEED

LMAO

Wannabe stoners I would guess.

Have you never met a stoner in your life, user?

Weed usage is a mental illness.

BUT

DUDE

WEED

inb4 butthurt junkies

The best and only good weed is Speedweed

around 3.5 at least regret it regret it

Probably as a joke or because they enjoy marijuana, its the same idea behind who would buy pic related.

Man I'd love a management game where you start drug labs (which is what a pot farm is) and take over the underworld with your criminal organization.

Which this game obviously isn't but still…

DUDE

There are tons of mobile/Facebook games that have this theme.

Probably the same people that play Pot Farm on Facebook. Which has over 1.2 million players, apparently.

money laundering

As a stoner I take offense to that. I smoke weed all day but I wouldn't be caught dead playing a game about growing it.

If I wanted to grow weed I'd grow weed.

Honestly I'm guessing this game is more for edgy teens who want to smoke weed but can't so they play this game to feel cool.

Pull off the biggest rip of the history

Have you check some of the shit being sold on Steam? This doesn't even get close to being the worst shit, Gaben simulator and some others are far worse, some games get released without proper interface, just the default Unity option menu.

holy shit this has to be ironic

I know this PoS is only going to be some point and click Unity-made drivel, but now I imagined a Harvest Moon-style Weed-growing game where you live in some urban/suburban district tending to your secret crops and have to bring and sell to people while looking out for cops and sting operations, all while trying to woo a potential lover from the clean and proper to stoner.

Steam Greenlight was a mistake.

I need to play this.

Why would I play video games about growing weed when I could just grow weed for money?
This isn't like ETS2 or something, it's not like growing weed is a relaxing activity you can do for hours at a time.

Besides, I already have a virtual weed farm in Wurm, so what's the fucking point?

did somebody say bazinga

How deep is the actual simulation?
I want a general realistic gardening game. A really autistic one.

Go make it, knock it up in Unity out of assets and release it for free, slowly replace shit as time goes by and then release a full version for a modest sum.

Name a game with the word "game" in the title that's actually good.

Well "Guy Game" had underage titties in it

>Greenlight

yes it is. it's gardening that can also make you pretty wealthy