TRUMP BOMBS SYRIA

TRUMP BOMBS SYRIA

No sauce yet. Was just on FOX news literally 30 seconds ago.

43 tomahawk missiles

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u9tGN

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/donald-trump-syria-military/index.html
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/850157427597103104
foxnews.com/
twitter.com/RandPaul/status/850161484013481984
rt.com/news/383782-us-strikes-syria-tomahawaks/
twitter.com/RT_com/status/850164473839009793
nytimes.com/2017/04/06/world/middleeast/us-said-to-weigh-military-responses-to-syrian-chemical-attack.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=YNM1w9eain4
archive.fo/La4MZ
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=C05794498
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Yvonne_Fletcher
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636
cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html
archive.is/ynPvy
archive.fo/RidvF
zerohedge.
8ch.pl/pol/res/34163.html//
rt.com/news/383785-us-missiles-syrian-army/
ib*times.co.uk/nato-ends-libya-mission-240450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

heres from twitter

https:// twitter.com/passantino/status/850154395945664512

He what

"b…ba…based trump?!"
"he's not gonna start ww3"
"he's not a servant of the jews"
I think this proves we supported just another zog puppet

archive.is/u9tGN

From CNBC, via antiwar.com

Trump dun goofed

I'm pissed but I'll let this slide since it's just middle east shit but if he doesn't build the wall he's not getting a second term, I will tell you that.

Kikes are fucking desperate to kill the #SyriaHoax shit.

yeah, but to be fair, this is exactly what wouldve happened if Hillary had won…

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636?cid=eml_nbn_20170406

Which Syria? Assad or ISIS?

I see it on the NYT as well.

Drink gas, retard.

trump sent 50 missiles into at least one Syrian Airbase

trump expected to speak soon according to FOX

CNBC stated that all their info came from Reuters, I think this is another game of telephone where they all source eachother. But if its really true, I dunno.

this better be explained or a joke, and the MEDIA MUST PAY IF THEY ARE LYING

How many dimensions of chess are we on now?

NUMBER OF MISSILES HAS RISEN TO 60

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/donald-trump-syria-military/index.html
Fake news?

it wasn't supposed to happen like this

kek

he better launch 88
no but seriously, WHAT THE FUCK!

Going to wait for the president's statements before coming to conclusion.

same

THE STRIKE JUST GOT TEN MISSILES STRONGER

What will ultimately come of this?

Uh, maybe a war with Russia?

This, but I've seen enough shit to have very little hope in this situation.

They apparently told Russia ahead of time.

T.B.H., you have the right idea. It's a display of force, gives President Trump more credibility after Republicans lost the health-care fight.

I think we can all agree that this is an escalation of hostilities. BUT before i sign up to fight arabs id like to see some evidence Assad dropped sarin on his own people.

TRUMP SPEAKING SOON, HE HAS EXPLAINING, LET HIM SPEAK, THEN COME TO CONCLUSIONS
but fucking fuck seriously, I am pissed right now

link?

Dubs will it

Tense, but kek

Chances that he just shoahed a tonne of moderates?

you fucking idiots. you real fucking idiots. there are no shills you just had optimism when there wasn't a legitimate case for it.

enjoy your ZOG stupid trump backing idiots.

UNDERWATER UPSIDE DOWN 88D CHECKERS!

WTF do we do now?

And? You think Putin will just let this be?

Ben Shapiro is happy.

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/850157427597103104

We wait for the next step in his master plan

you delusional idiot you're just as bad as a 4th internationalist

Sources are MSM so far.
foxnews.com/

This is from CNN so take that as you will. No archive because I'm on phone at work.
Says he launched 50 tomahawk missiles at Syrian government sites.
cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/donald-trump-syria-military/index.html?sr=fbCNN040717donald-trump-syria-military0129AMVODtopLink&linkId=36277343

IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN

I understand their desperate yearning for a genuine leader. Unfortunately, that is still a long time coming.

Damn, he's gonna have to spin one hell of a tale to explain this.

Sad!

So is Putin going to blow up the ship that let these loose or what? Come on and let's get this started!

(((Ben Shapiro)))

kike president…again

I always knew Trump wouldn't stay true to everything we wanted. This is fucking bullshit. But I swear to god, if he doesn't build that fucking wall….

shill

Thanks for the salt delivery, user.! That's what I wanted; wasn't expecting it quite so soon, but thanks again!

well, fuck

"b……ba……..based trump amirite guys"
FUCK OFF REDDITOR

Senator Rand Paul‏Verified account @RandPaul 2m2 minutes ago

While we all condemn the atrocities in Syria, the United States was not attacked.

twitter.com/RandPaul/status/850161484013481984

REPEAT AFTER ME

Libertardian detected.

Hey he's just doing kikes bidding, but it's all PR, right? Fuck off with your TDF sit where nobody can call him out in doing exactly what he was voted in not to do.

Trump is a kike shill

It's time to stop defending him, lads.

the talking heads are saying at this point that it was simply a warning - a show of force, to attack the airbase that "launched the chemical attack". Likely that there were no major losses outside of the actual airbase, and there are no reports of casualties. come tomorrow, this'll just be another raindrop in the middle east saga of military bullshit, real story is in waiting for investigations to prove it was the rebels/terrorists that launched the attack. my only worry is in dealing with that when it's revealed/

Fuck's sake, I feel like this is the media/jews last psyop with this level of desperation.

If this is true I find it incredible that Trump suddenly decided to attack Syria for no reason whatsoever other than the fake gas attack, considering his previous views.

I'm pretty sure that (((they))) had something on this. God knows the kind of power (((they))) have to manage to manipulate or coerce Trump into doing this.

If Russians working with the Syrian military were killed in the strike, what are the chances of the US being nuked?

Literally is…

GG Holla Forums WE STARTED WW3

Just watch, some of those missiles are going to "accidentally" fall on Israel and the zionists will come tumbling down

STOP DEFENDING THIS JEW LOVING NEO CON

Fuck you guys are desperate for this.

Stop deluding yourself for fuck's sake man. Admit Trump isn't what you thought he would be, and learn from this mistake.

The "heads" are correct, but I am having a good time watching the low-testosterone types I.T.T. who have made politics their religion and now are dying inside, user. Enjoy the show.

*eats popcorn*

how do we know it was fired by Americans with the permission of the president? we can't know what is happening until we hear trumps announcement

Typically this is sage advice, but user, if Trump is something (((other))) than what we thought, there is no second chance. I don't think he is, and really hope he isn't.

you are fine with an israel/cia terror army being used to justify this? false flags, lies and the president lying to people who voted for him - all for greater israel. lol get fucked

L.O.L, try it again.

Trump is the Zionist.

He clearly fucking is, he's fighting a war for Israel already, what more do you want.

FUCK

SURELY THE LYING PRESS IS TELLING THE TRUTH *THIS* TIME

Both of those were debunked long ago, shlomo. Trump is a white nationalist. He ran as one, he was elected as one, and he's going to make America great again

Trump could be playing 1488D chess.
He could always take Xi Jinping hostage.

you fucking walmart shopping burger what more than bombing an airfield in homs do you need to understand he's a ZOG agent or was co-opted

YOU SERIOUSLY FUCKING THINK TRUMP IS GOING TO BOMB ISRAEL

GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING SKULLS QUICKLY HE'S A ZIONIST PUPPET SODOMITE SUPPORTING FUCK

Not that the remaining Trump fans give a fuck about half of that.

This isn't 4D Chess, the only people he played was the right wing.

This contradicts everything he stood for. Wake me up.

Where's the stream of trump talking

There's literally no evidence the attack even happened. Post a real news source

Go back to leftypol, cuck

Trump is indeed a 4D chess puppetmaster, but for the benefit of his grandchildren (which are all 1/2+ Jewish).

Fuck this kike.

I am right, you are wrong. Disagree with me all you like faggot.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Lol the kikes are getting triggered

Prove it.

You are fucking retarded. The fucking daughter is a kike. She goes on about being kosher and follows all kike practices. She converted and even had interviews about it. Kikes are a people and a religion you faggot.

If Russia nuked the U.S. where would they strike?

Nah, but the United State's life span now can be measured in days.

The lugenpresse did lie, and SO did Trump.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
WE WW3 NOW

Why the fuck would any intelligent person think anyone would bomb Israel?

Everywhere

All you're showing is that he's a master strategist

No people were targeted.

Russian forces warned ahead of time.

twitter.com/RT_com/status/850164473839009793

SPREAD THAT WAR BEGAN WHEN JEWS REPLACED NATIONALISTS IN HIS ADMINISTRATION
May as well use this to redpill the masses.

This is absolutely delusional.

Russia has thousands upon thousands. The whole US will become a hellhole

nytimes.com/2017/04/06/world/middleeast/us-said-to-weigh-military-responses-to-syrian-chemical-attack.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — The United States carried out a missile attack in Syria on Thursday night in response to the Syrian government’s chemical weapons attack this week that killed more than 80 civilians, American officials said.

A senior military official said that 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles had hit al Shayrat airfield in Syria. The missiles were aimed at Syrian fighter jets and other infrastructure, but did not target anything that may have had chemical weapons.

He said that no Russian planes were at the airfield, and that the cruise missiles did not target any Russian facilities.

The Pentagon informed the Russian military officials, through its established deconfliction channel, of the strike before the launching of the missiles, the official said, knowing when they did that that Russian authorities may well have alerted the Assad regime. “With a lot of Tomahawks flying, we didn’t want to hit any Russian planes,” he said.

The cruise missiles struck the airfield beginning around 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, and the strikes continued for three to four minutes.

According to one military official, the Tomahawks were launched from two Navy warships.

The official said that the cruise missile strike was at the more limited end of the military options presented to President Trump Thursday by Defense Secretary Jim Mattis. The cruise missile strike, the official said, was intended to send a message to Mr. Assad about the American intention to use military force if he continues to use chemical weapons.
It was the first time that the White House had ordered military action against forces loyal to Mr. Assad.

The speed with which the Trump administration responded — and remarks earlier in the day by American officials who said that options were still being considered — appeared intended to maximize the element of surprise and sharply contrasted with the methodical scrutiny of the use of force by the Obama administration.

It was Mr. Trump’s first order to the military for the use of force — other operations in Syria, Yemen and Iraq had been carried out under authorization delegated to his commanders — and appeared intended to send a message to North Korea, Iran and other potential adversaries that the new commander in chief was prepared to act, and sometimes on short notice.

The airstrikes were carried out less than an hour after the president concluded a dinner with Xi Jinping, the president of China, at his estate in Mar-a-Lago in Florida, sending an unmistakably aggressive message about Mr. Trump’s willingness to use the military power at his disposal.

Mr. Trump authorized the strike with no congressional approval for the use of force, an assertion of presidential authority that contrasts sharply with the protracted deliberations over the use of force by his predecessor, former President Barack Obama.
Unlike Mr. Obama, who weighed — and ultimately rejected — the use of a similar strike at targets after Syria used chemical weapons in 2013, Mr. Trump moved with remarkable speed, delivering the punishing military strike barely 72 hours after the devastating chemical attack that killed 80 people this week.

wtf am I shilling?

I'm just hoping you lads aren't gonna continue to support Trump now.

Trump is a Zionist going to wars for Israel.

Exactly lad!

I was replying to
this really.

rollin for california
please be California, I want to die fast

And you're absolutely a kike shill
back to Holla Forums with you

Shit…

Fox Jews says they will have the President's statement in a 'matter of minutes'

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy5xbT_WWjg

So can its age.
87,935 days

What then when he gives a statement, saying he did. Will it be the 1488D chess that happens to align itself with kike agenda?

Reroll
Fellow califag. Not even white but fuck it

Trump lied to the people and went against his entire campaign promise for israel lol some people here defend this

>>>/oven/

FUCKING TOLD YOU SO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ENJOY BURNING IN NUCLEAR FIRE YOU DISGUSTING YANKS

STAY CALM

Our enemies want us panicked and in disarray. Look at the board. Look at the timing of the hack. Stay calm and let's determine how we can turn things to our advantage

Obviously. Everything that has looked like a slip-up has actually been a masterful ruse by Trump. There's literally no reason to believe this will be any different

Trump is a master strategist, at fooling the "right wing".

No he is literally a liar, and has repeatedly said he wouldn't go to war against Syria. fuck off.

I will meet you in Valhalla brother

Well the extent to which the JewYork Times is marveling at the quickness of this bullshit response is now making me even more confused as to what all this means. That, and that we warned Russia well ahead of time, knowing that they'd warn the Syrians. I'll be surprised if many if any Syrians were injured in this.

Holy fuck. Kek!

Coup d'etat?

My thoughts exactly, wonder how long it'll take the genuine supporters to admit they were wrong.

Thanks!

This is a good thing.

gee it sure is Holla Forums in this thread

Thanks for a good laugh

BARRON STOP UR DAD WTF

This is desperate…

Oh

you're ironic shitposting

Well memed lad ',:^)

LIVE LIVE LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=YNM1w9eain4

at least 1 was apparently injured.
or at least that's what the picture's caption suggests

archive:
archive.fo/La4MZ

HE IS GIVING A FUCKING STATEMENT YOU FAGGOT ADMITTING HE DID FUCK OFF.

No. Had enough of this.

This. Yeah okay so we drop some more money in the middle east (((they've))) been doing this so long i'm numb to it but if he doesn't build that mother fucking wall and tall, along with deporting all illegals, then he's not getting my vote again.

I'm a genuine supporter but this really lets me down. Like an user said earlier, if he doesn't build that wall he's not gonna get a second term.
I might be able to let this slide, but not if it becomes an actual war

Had enough of the MSM telling you what to think?

Dictator Assad…
ffs wtf

Agreed. We need to be calm and watch to see what happens and what Trump himself says.
There is the reality that we've been hit hard by shills trying to undermine our faith in Trump, but also the reality that it is not outside the realm of possibility that he has been compromised/a kike puppet the whole time.
We can only wait to see. Syria was a hugely important point.

FUCK

L.O.L. You're taking the LORD's name in vain, President!

4D chess!

That took guts to admit it, user. I appreciate you a lot more than the reddit sperglords in this thread.

THE ETERNAL YANK STRIKES AGAIN

FIRST DESTROYING EUROPE WITH IT'S MELTING POT IDEOLOGY, NOW DESTROYING THE WORLD ON A HUNCH

Well, I just watched the video.
He ordered it.

Keep shilling for the lugenpresse.

link?

haha yes well memed fellow internet-man

sure is Holla Forums in here

FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP

I fail to see where I defended Trump. I'm just laughing at the 'there are no shills'-part.

I've always believed that Trump was playing us, but I've always had a shred of hope until now.

So you're saying that there were no missile strikes? Because FOX is saying there was?

IT WAS TRUE
IT WAS FUCKING TRUE
IT JUST CAME OUT OF HIS FUCKING MOUTH
SHILLS BTFO

Literally turn on the TV.
It's there.

Trump just spoke. Basically said Syria is further destabilizing and is becoming a bigger threat to U.S. (((allies))).

WHAT TIMELINE AM I IN

Your right on time with your salt delivery, user. Thanks! I don't know what I would do without such punctual service! That's good quality salt.

quick, find out if CERN did another one of their tests
SOMEONE QUICK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT

Alright what the fuck was that? Because he called out terrorism and blood shed, but I didn't hear exact confirming or denying of going after the Assad government or not. Stop fucking with me, Trump.

Trump was legit, nobody was wrong for supporting him. All you are witnessing is how powerful the Deep State is. What you are beginning to realize is that we have passed the point where working within the system works. We even had a strong personality type in the Oval Office, someone who would use every tool at a President's disposal, and he was just stumped.

This is the same Military Industrial Complex Eisenhower warned the American public about over 60+ years ago. And they have reigned unchallenged since at least 1988 when former director of the CIA, George HW Bush, was sworn in as President.

This is where you learn the limits of meme magic.

Admitting Trump fucked up isn't being a shill.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE WORLD IS KILL

Didn't say I hate him now. Need to see how this plays out. Not happy at all though. I'm tired of the govt wasting our money and lives for no benefit to us. We don't belong over there and they don't belong over here

Trump is doing exactly what he promised us. To make America great again. Unfortunately he would never be able to get any of his bills through congress if he sided with Assad due to (((their))) influence in politics. It was either bomb Syria, or forgoe making any other meaningful changes or passing any of the bills or laws he promised to make.

MOTHER OF GOD

1 Apr 2017 — CERN and NASA scientists today revealed the presence of the largest particle accelerator ever built

https:// home.cern/about/updates

Good post

Well, I believed in him. I guess I was wrong.

Ok, moishe, whatever you say

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
you where suppose to save us, not domed us

I FUCKING KNEW IT!

I'm fine with that tbh. I still remember the days on 4/pol/ when balkanization was an event to look forward to

KEK HAS FORSAKEN US

This is just a token punitive strike.

Now the world knows Trump will pull the trigger.

He no longer has to do anything in Syria.

It was a good move.

Trump just spoke, keep up with the events before being such a retard

I'm inclined to believe this. His spirit looked crushed and he walked away with an air of total defeat. Our error was not in our faith in Trump, but in assuming we voted in a revolution.
We are going to have to act very, very soon.
I AM FUCKING PISSED

NOT APPROVED BY CONGRESS

IMPEACH THIS ASSHOLE

WELL GEE HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED

So Varg is right that there are NO political solutions to our problems?

The US govt is far too corrupt for any person to change from the inside

dubs confirm it's happening! we need to jump back but this will take an enormous amount of memetic magic…

Because you believe the (((MSM))).
Give me an actual source confirming the attack.
President Trump said nothing to confirm nor deny an attack was made.

He has the authority under the War Powers Act dummy.

Well fuck,…

THIS FUCKING IDIOT IS ACTUALLY STARTING WORLD WAR 3

WHAT A SUDDEN INTERESTING INFLUX OF (((1'S)) CONVENIENTLY YELLING FUCK DRUMPF

If Trump told Russia beforehand look above retards I wonder if he just bombed an empty airfield.

i like your numbers and optimism

HOW DARE YOU USE THE NAME OF GOD IN VAIN

YOU DID IT FOR FUCKIN YAHWEH

YOU FUCKIN TRAITOR

I believe, we just have to go further, we must break the meme barrier and because the meme itself

Well, at least now we know the real reason why the kikes have been forcing the "blumpf is a russian shill" meme so hard. They made it politically expedient for Trump to take action against Russia's foreign interests to disprove these baseless claims. Hopefully this shuts them up and Trump doesn't feel cornered into doing something like this again.

and become*

I wish I could be this delusional.

60 missiles. On one airfield. Warned the Russians in advance so no casualties among them and they seem to have relayed that to the Syrians, no casualities there too.

Also call for a global alliance to end the Syrian civil war & ISIS. China's big boss currently at Mar-A-Lago too, China about to enter for the price of North Korea.

Are you ready for the new era?

Top lel fucking cuck shills are desperate for this narrative

IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH

im ready

I wish you could provide some sources.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

honestly though, what are the chances we are being double rused and overreacting? Just give me an estimate here

The desperation is real.

No. Kek has challenged us. Shadilay.

you need to go back to the_donald

Or build momentum after the healthcare loss, user.

It's pretty clear he's just using this as an excuse to get US military might in the area to purge ISIS before moving on to Israel

The big question is how will Russia respond. I suggest watching RT and not FOX.

we can hope so.
im not in a positive mood right now.
watching news streams, and its complete bullshit
"think of the kids"
"Assad was a bad goy"

Get out of here shill.

What don't you understand about "God of Chaos". He wants WW3…

YOU GOT FAKE NEWS ON YOUR SIDE FINALLY

YOU FUCKIN EVIL TRAITOR

isis in 30 days….well what did you think he meant by this?

It's not impossible, but I don't think it's wise to proceed under this mentality. Trump is either a prisoner, an Israeli bedfellow, or an unprecedented level of genius. I find the third extremely unlikely, the second abhorrent, and the first quite likely.

GO BACK TO WATCHING TRUMP FUCK YOUR WIFE, KUSHNER

Ivan, don't kid yourself.

Can't wait for CNN and the rest to do a 180 and start backing this bullshit.

president kike

Wait what??? What does CERN have to do with this>?

Namefag filtered and reported.

lmao

it better be this, or I shall soon become Kek himself and murder everyone myself

As if I wasn't disgusted enough, user…

How about watching the presidents fucking statement dumb ass.

check'd and heil'd. Your fucking reddit spacing sickens me, but I agree with you.

Still waiting

Fuck off kike.

Shill pls

you need to go back to boards.leddit.org/r/the_Cuckold

I'm confident that this influx of doomsayers is connected to the hack in some manner. Seeing Trump confirm that he ordered the attack doesn't feel good, but I don't think this proves that he's a traitor just yet. This certainly isn't WW3 material and, especially since Russia was warned and no casualties reported, but I suppose we'll have to wait and see on that info.

What people here forget is that Trump can't go full out GTKRWN, and (((they))) forced Trump's hand into acting to show that he's not actively working against them. Now, he did it in a very mild way which will likely only satisfy (((them))) very temporarily.

Mostly, I'm just typing this out to sort it out in my own mind.

Post doompauls.

historic thread?

That's what you think.

Kek has spoken

So basically Donald Trump…

Is Hillary Clinton.

Welcome to hell.

twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/850165036991512577
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What if he DOES have evidence of Assad launching the attack?

They've got to Trump.

ITS TIME TO CRASH THIS PLANET WITH NO SURVIVORS, WE GAVE THEM A CHANCE, DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED.

Ok cool

Hows does a retarded nigger like you manage to operate a computer?

No amount of mental gymnastics will save you kike.

He doesn't. We have far greater intelligence capabilities than his administration does. We need to channel our meme magic and guide his hand

You raise a good point.

PRAISE KEK!

Turns out Trump is a fucking kike shill working for the god damn kike globalists. What a fucking turn events.

Kek, why have you forsaken us?

Thanks for the salt, Ivan!

True or lie… nothing of value lost.

Senators John McCain and Lindsay Graham expressed support for the strike, saying in a joint statement that " the United States will no longer stand idly by as Assad, aided and abetted by Putin's Russia, slaughters innocent Syrians with chemical weapons and barrel bombs" (Foxnews.com).

Syrian state TV says multiple military targets were hit. Source: RT

GOD BLESS AMERICA, NONE SHAL STAY IN THE EAY OF THE LADY OF FREEDON AND JUSTICE!

You guys are fucking retarded. We got duped. Trump isn't playing 1488DD chess, he is playing puppet to a couple of fucking Heebs.

he could have been threatened, or replaced with a double

wew lad

>>>Holla Forums

Why do you have that saved?

100 years ago today 4/6/1917 U.S. declared war on Germany and entered WW1

dubs got me tense

The niggers spamming WW3 are the true shills, no world war is starting over missiles. This is a mistake and a big one for Trump and we cant just blindly back him, but impeaching him or going full revolution just yet is an overreaction. This is no invasion, no American lives are on the line. Yet. If that changes then we will know for sure. This is a fuckup, nothing more

I hope you're right user. I hope you're right.

(self check)
WHAT HAVE I DONE, PEPE PLEASE STOP

Shit so I'm going to be waiting forever then.

He gets in the new car, he has to flick the windshield wipers and beep the horn, lad. You saw how he was in that truck a week or so ago.

Welp, see you in the FEMA camps!

LITERALLY NO PROOF THAT WAS EVEN TRUMP GIVING THE STATEMENT
Remember (((they))) have the ability to replace people when they become inconvenient

Guess we can't go a century without starting another World War

Still, who FUCKING CARES.

NOT MY COUNTRY, NOT MY PROBLEM

REEEEEEEEEEE!!

i hate this attention whore

This is sarcasm, right?

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=C05794498
HILLARY'S 2012 EMAIL THAT WAS CLASSIFIED IN 2015

STOP THE TRUMP TRAIN

Welp, this is it for me. I cannot keep supporting Trump after this. Was great memeing with you all, please take care.

Yuck.

Here you go:

>>>Holla Forums

Back to your containment board.

>>>Holla Forums

This is actually the most promising and hopeful piece of information in this thread.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/850171163527581697

It's real.

Are you fucking shitting me?
It was his damn fucking orange face giving the speech. Unless it was someone in an orange mask, it was him.

The London hoax was done on prepare the public to support coalition action against Syria.
Called it.

Never saved it, I just google searched "Trump Jew". Never had a reason before. Now I do that he pulled a complete 180 and started sucking Jew dick.

ahhhhh yaaaa

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

Makes you think.

HI THERE
do we have any video footage of the base actually getting rained down with tomahawks?
this shit happened a while ago at this point and it's fishy that there is none
CNN even said they had cameras pointing towards it from another area

IF there is 100% safe evidence for the attack being launched from there, he did the right thing imo.

The leftist fake nationalists will now say "told you so."
But they attacked Tump to support Hillary, not because they were right.

Fuck. There is actually some relevance to things happening in centuries.

Looks like we're in for another cat 5 honkeyholocaust. It's a shame white people are so violent.

I hope this means what I think it means.

There was no attack.
When you have been planning an invasion for years, you don't leave the causative incident used to justify it to chance.
You use a hoax or false flag.

You deserve death for your posts.

This episode is really bringing the Libertardians out of the closet–the silly people.

I'm sure glad our based hotpockets banned anyone critical of Trump's ties to (((them))).

If post ends in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, or 9 we all meet up after the Happening to create a comfy Holla Forums colony in the wasteland.

reminder that the london attack was announced a day earlier on halfchan Holla Forums

What is trump doing? Is he putting in motion the plan for greater israel?

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE, FOLKS (WHILE WE STILL ARE, OF COURSE

But remember, Trump said it's in our interest to die for Israel in a war against Russia we never had any reason to start. Holy fuck this is low energy for Trump.

Homs is probably the base from where Syrians defends themselves against the Israeli's airstrikes, someone else please confirm.

Same as in Iraq. Unbelievable.

something i didnt write but found mildly relaxing

1) Push Russia narrative for MONTHS. Put staff under insane pressure,
and force anyone who could stop what will happen out of favor and power.
2) Engineer a horrific incident that Trump MUST respond to (dead chilluns, please think of the chilluns)
3)
Trump can either ignore the attack and pour gas on the Russia
narrative, or respond and dispel the Russia narrative temporarily and
give the Neocons and Demoshits the war they've been jerking off to since

Oh yeah, I guess you are right.

Heh.

Yes.

THREAD THEME

It's the usual Republican thing, with a wall and other perks, I think. Nothing special, lad.

Holla Forums always said ww3 was inevitable, but rather Trump at the Helm than anyone else.

Trump betrayed us, anyone who still supports him now is a jew-loving masonic globalist deep-state soros worshiping pizza eater.

Lefties will go anti-war demos tomorrow, they are not consistent in their beliefs. Evidenced by this thread.

Yes, i was a hoax.
MI5/GCHQ stage these events if the USA needs British public support for a middle-distance war.
They murdered a policewoman to swing public opinion when the Americans wanted Tomlinson air strikes on Libya from British bases but the first vote failed in parliament?
After the young cop was killed (the smallest policewoman non the force) and blamed on Libyans a second vote was conducted and flew through.
The car attack will serve the same purpose so obviously the air strikes,
and the soon to come war were all planned way ahead of time and the gas attack is a hoax or false flag, perhaps both (shoot real children then pretend gas killed them.)

Trump is just doing exactly what Jeb and Hillary would have done.

The best you can hope for is this being an isolated incident.

There are actually people still claiming it's 1488D chess.

oh well, chaos candidate i suppose

This should come as no surprise. He started off the elections with a video calling Trump a buffoon.

We have IDs here lad.

I've doubted him many times before and have been proven wrong by him; this surely will not be the last time. Let the dust settle, then we'll discuss the facts.

By Kek's balls, the shills are pouring out of the damn wood work.

Be gone you demons!

Lefties are probably is disarray right now, their Trump-pro-Putin narrative has been literally blow the fuck off.

Fuck off, kike.

Fuck off drumpfsucker.

Fucking spell correct.
Look up murder of WPC Yvonne Fletcher.
That was the false flag used to hit Libya from UK.

RT:

Trump specifically did not target sections where Russians were believed to be

Russia says:

Personally, I've always been fine with the U.S. being against Russia, but doing so in a way that crushes progs in the middle. "Who can be the best 'conservative' of them all?" That kind of thing. Remember when Russia was Commies, the U.S. also became more Commie though was against the Soviet Union at the time.

I see no reason why the same kind of thing can't happen and things can't go in the opposite direction (towards godly authoritarianism instead of secular totalitarianism), user.

There's nothing ""ebin chaos XD"" in just enacting Hillary and Jeb! policies.

I don't think so, he is going to press for war.

Holla Forums is going to be garbage, see you lads in a week

So, in the end Trump did what Hillary was supposed to do.
The reasons are irrelevant. Trump is a traitor.

=Try not to be so blatant

No, let's panic like the shills want us to.

I'm so fucking pissed right now. Kek did not will this. Assad is our last shot at keeping the fucking Jews in line. Trump attacks him, ignores ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Jews will take over Syria. Russia will be down our throats. Jews will let Russia and China wipe us out. Jews will take control.

Checked, I will.

On Fox jews some general was already talking about Iran and North Korea. These kikes REALLY want their central banks.

He was just some loud mouth who happened to share some my and Holla Forums's politics, his Foreign policy of nonintervention was the second most important reason I voted for him only behind the wall. As he moves further away from his promises I will stop supporting him, and that doesn't make me or any one else here shill just because you have taken to hero worship over principals.

Its better to try saving America with Trump then do nothing at all but yeah its looking a little down right now.

This is the important thing to keep in mind. Never give in to the motion of shills. If the dust settles and he's truly a Jew puppet, then and only then do we abandon ship. It will be a calm and calculated decision, not a panicked and rash reaction.
It's abundantly obvious that shills are jumping on this opportunity like no other. The first two replies are evidence enough of this.

This makes about as much sense as the gas attack, wtf!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Yvonne_Fletcher

Dubs demand consideration.

Dubs demand purging.

you're a fucking shabbos goy

Surely, we're not being shilled currently.
To everyone freaking the fuck out, its very possible and very likely shit could/will go down. But, shit hasn't hit the fan yet. When it does, then we freak out.
I'm not saying it is, but what if its Trump's best 1488D chess move yet? Could be. God knows. I didn't spend a year and a half supporting him to give up now. I am doubting his motives, no question, but I'm going to wait for more information before (((jumping to conclusions))).

This. Notice how both our posts god blessed with dubs in the midst of chaos.

looks like chaos to me

Which is what the Hillary plan was. This goes against everything Trump himself said.

i think he ordered the strike to serve two purposes
9:27
1. to make it look like he is doing something about the (fake) gas attakcs even though nothing will come of it
9:28
2. to throw off the neocon/neolib deep state fags from getting off his back

Praise him.

We just lobed 50 fucking missiles at a nation that we weren't at war with its pretty bad.

Then you should have supported Hillary.

I'm glad this board finally came around to the Trump bullshit. It is sad all of the Trump critics were banned; it's a stain on this place to be a cheerleading-without-question board for ANYONE.

He never had any integrity.

Yes, I meant that I don't think that this is isolated, seems to me that the (((deep state))) finally got him.

RED ALERT
Russians were hit
WW3 likely

This is extremely disappointing to be sure. He's literally doing the kike's work for them now. Also for anyone saying that this is nothing because no casualties have been reported yet, it doesn't matter. Weakening the ability of the Syrian government to wage war on the terrorists who have not only destroyed Syria but also destabilized Europe does nothing to help anyone.

I won't support Trump anymore but then I'm not American so it doesn't really matter. If I was American I would still tentatively support him in the hope he goes through with his promises on immigration. But I wouldn't fully trust him anymore. Just my 2 cents.

If the second was a factor in his decision making, it's a foolish one. They will never be satisfied and should not be treated with any warmth or expectations of reciprocation.

he had a (((change of heart))) over """assad"""'s chemical attacks

Just like Obama. Lies, lies, lies. I thought democracy was saved when he won.

A BLUE CHECKMARK TWITTERFAG SAID IT IT MUST BE TRUE BELIEVE IT GOY

His old tweets on Syria are gonna haunt him.

More dubs in this thread convinces me of chaos.

Which is why I said its very likely shit will go down. But nothing has gone down yet.

Everyone is jumping ship, but we haven't even been hit with a cannonball yet.

Rand Paul is against this.
twitter.com/RandPaul/status/850161531094523906

Oh, yes. Sure, I'm a shill. Because I don't defend a traitor, who did exactly what Clinton would do.

This place has turned into /r/The_donald

the only reason i'm still hopeful is because every post that says the doomsayers are shills have dubs
and also paul joseph faggot isn't a trump supporter anymore because of this
i'm just gonna go to sleep and hope all of these problems go away

That would be bad if true. I'm not sure the Russians will admit to that though.

tbh I was fine with either America being made great again –or– America finally collapsing once and for all.
You know, I think I prefer it going to shit, since there really isn't much you can do when a society is in decline; there is no reversing the course of collapse, there is only prolonging the inevitable.
The sooner the collapse, the sooner we can begin to rebuild. Hard times build strong men, good times make weak men, so why extend the period of good times?

Candidate Trump was as well see

Then leave

chaos isn't a positive or a negative lad, it just is there. i supported trump because he was the chaos candidate, and lo and behold- chaos

Doesn't actually seem as complicated as all that. (by geopol standards)

So question: What kind of move would demonstrate that a new president is
1. Not playing by Obama's "impotent negotiation" playbook
2. Not start a war
3. actually open negotiations with the understanding that you will throw down in a hot second

Answer: Wait for provocation, then throw a punch and open negotiations.

Well it's obvious.
(((They))) got to him. Probably showed him a never before seen angle of the JFK assassination and told him to play ball. And he did.
Goodbye white people. It's been great. See you all in Valhalla.

Nice strawman, I never said he didn't make a bad decision. Sit the fuck down and go back to reddit. Give it time before making such a stupid ass nigger-tier compulsive decision. Do you usually act before thinking you fucking cunt?

WAKE ME UP

JEWS

Well your "chaos" seems to align perfectly with Jewish interests, pure coincidence.

Wikipedia probably isn't a good source on what actually happened.
The shot that killed her didn't come from the embassy bit from an apartment rented by the CIA.
Wasn't a smg round but low velocity and low caliber rifle shot fired just after the volley from the embassy.
Coroner's report was analyzed independently by an expert and forensics studied audio which both showed a separate weapon.

RT confirmed two russian losses

So much this.

[email protected]/* */ responses to your post

8/pol/ confirmed the_donald tier republicucks who worship american adventurism

The answer is

4. Not follow Clinton's campaign promises and follow his own

He always was against action in Syria, he always was pro-Assad. It's not about him playing politics. It's about him betraying his own principles.

She would for sure have gotten us in a war but Trump right now is being a fool.

I hope to God it doesn't.

Well it could be worse, but if that fucker doesn't build the wall or if we go to war with Russia then we have been completely cheated

it really does right now, not good at all tbh

Holy fuck we are getting shilled like crazy tonight. (((They're))) really going for our poopers it seems.

Good attitude.

PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH NEOCON JEW PLANS ARE FREECH

GOOD LORD WHAT THE FUCK HAS Holla Forums BECOME

NO CASUALTIES - EMPTY BASE - RUSSIA AND ASSAD WARNED AHEAD OF STRIKE

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636

cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html

IT'S PASCAL'S WAGER, MOTHERFUCKERS

Think logically for a second here. I'm doubtful as many are, but we have absolutely nothing to gain in abandoning Trump and possibly everything to lose. Pic related.

Famous - literal - last words.

You do realize that only Israel profits from attacking Syria and the ones praising Trump are the kikes?

Yes shill, you are freech. Go back.

(((Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuushner)))

He's a fucking attention whore.

I like what i'm hearing, but I don't fucking trust either of them. I'm hopeful, but i'd like to hear more.

Be mindful all the fuck drumpf poster stink of retards who should be well on their way on the trail of queers by now.

I never supported the man, only some of his ideas. That hasn't changed.

The writing was on the wall when the (((neocons))) and Deep State removed General Flynn.

NO. For once, I really hope we all die and id's HABBEDING. Fuck you normie scum!

Oh fuck off! fucking god damn you are up to your neck in Trump's cum at what point will you stop liking him? After you've got your draft card for the war with Russia?

There's still hope for it. Give the man some time. But if it doesn't get built then to hell with him

Correct, they've been air striking Syria themselves for years.

It's normalfag, normalfag.

HEAR ME OUT FOR A SECOND
All Putin wants out of Syria is a naval base. Assad just happens to be the man in charge of the place and Putin is cozying up to him. We already know Trump alerted Putin prior to the attacks and I'm certain this was a point of discussion.

ASSAD WAS NEVER OUR GUY.
AS LONG AS PUTIN GETS TO HAVE HIS NAVAL BASE HE'LL BE PERFECTLY CONTENT WITH THIS.

Trump was NEVER against involvement in Syria.
How was he gonna wipe out ISIS without involvement in Syria?

That being said, I think what he wants from Assad (assuming he doesn't want war) is very narrow:

Now, I'm talking best case scenario, but Trump's delivered a few of those.

archive.is/ynPvy

Video related, actual retired spook.

Correct. Flynn Out, Pedophiles In.

I just hope this shit escalates to the point where even kikeland gets wiped from the earth

What a colossal waste.

It really is confusing.

JUST
I feel duped.

President Trump surrounds himself with good people on a regular basis, so that if he needs to he can sacrifice some and advance others…

This feels like a fucking betrayal, but I'm still waiting to hear some more info. I just don't see him flipping his stance on this shit like that.

Not me, i always warned everyone here to keep a close watch on that faggot since he came in with a swarm of jews.

Even got me banned a couple of times because of butthurt Trump marketers.

Thanks user, gonna investigate more tomorrow, gotta follow the happening

Now THAT would be worth a few dead Syrians

I always figured Trump could do very little internally, because Congress controls the laws of the US and the deep state controls the legislature. Even then, a bunch of what Trump wanted to do I disagreed with (economic nonsense mostly).

But I backed and loved Trump because he seemed to realise that the US shouldn't be sticking its nose and its weapons into foreign countries every few months. His isolationism or at least non-interventionism was the primary reason I supported him.

Now I don't know how to feel.

We're reaching levels of interdimensional chess that shouldn't even be possible right now.

I recommend everyone not immediately freak the fuck out about trump, it could legitimately be impotent sabre-rattling

Still, if this turns out to not be the case, it's time to start listening to songs in fucking sanskrit

shes confused af

Should this be marked as the day Holla Forums was wrong?

Confirmed kike.

Why so surprised? Come on, fella's…

It's lots of info at once to process for a nigger to be fair

we don't have any time anymore, user

How is destroying vital military equipment used for killing terrorists symbolic?

Are you uncertain about how to end your posts…?

Not really impressed, lad.

Kikenyahoo:
Trump:
Holla Forums
Trump:
Holla Forums:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't fucking believe this.

Why would they leave anything important there if they knew they were getting attacked?

no, because Holla Forums called the Happening ages ago, and as we all know, when literally anything anywhere at all happens, it's the Happening and proves that Holla Forums was right again

L.O.L., stay salty, user.

Go to hell, nigger. For the first time in my fucking life I had hope and faith in the democratic system.

Best case scenario is that nobody died and this is all political gesturing (never mind the waste of 120M$ on more missiles and however much money it took to build that airfield), but now that the fucking MSM are doing a head-ass flip that's not looking too likely.

Well, you are getting on my good side all the same. I requested a salt delivery, and here you are!

RT Banner says pentagon claims there were no casualties. They're either lying or admitting they knew it was empty

RT Banner says pentagon claims there were no casualties. They're either lying or admitting they knew it was empty

An airbase is kind of important in itself.

This.

So just what was this strike for? What was the purpose?

There hasn't even been an investigation into this so-called "chemical attack" yet. Imagine if there was a big false flag like this in L.A. and a hundred people were killed and a day later Putin bombed Luke Air Force Base?

WHAT THE FUCK UP????

Yes you dumbass.

I was all for his talk on swift military action without informing the media until this time I wanted to pump the brakes

Jesus

This isn't a good thing user.

I want reddit to fucking die a painful death

Meant for

Assange should be the MC in a carefree harem animu. He used to look like the cheekiest cunt before the globalism hit.

I fail to see the problem.

what the fuck are you talking about, faggot?

Only when he pretends to be squabbling with Netanyahou like Obama did all the time. It's Iraq all over again.

LOL
66% failure rate.
archive.fo/RidvF

Quite a bit to be gained by attacking Trump. On the off chance Trump cares about the base that got him elected we need to let him know these things won't slide. Even his Precious The_Donald subreddit right up to the moment these strikes happened was basically in line with /pol regarding the fake chemical attack. I'm not some cheerleader, Trump got a mulligan from me for surrounding himself with his (((advisers))), he doesn't get a mulligan for actually pushing their agenda.

I'm going to give him a little slack because I don't trust the MSM, I'll even leave the possibility of 4d chess open, but this is not what I expected from Trump.

Namefag is namefag nafaging.

Go back to endchan, goons.

That's a reference to Scott Adams, chump.
You need to read up.

seems legit

Can't fool me shilldylocks.

T.B.H., when President Trump was Mr Trump and campaigning and say "Cut the head off of I.S.I.S. he meant I.S.I.S. and any Mozzies over there who even got close to the operation."

And I.S.I.S. isn't even a serious threat to states like Syria…It's an excuse for more Republicanism, i.e. whatever the Republican party usually does.

And you have the gall to call out that other user as being from reddit? Wew lad fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from.

I guess we'll have to see in the morning but I don't see how nothing could've gotten destroyed.

Not only are we continually pwned by the Jew, but most of you here wouldn't be able to outplay the Jew if you tried.

If no one was killed and nothing was destroyed what would be the point of the attack? A grand illusion to fool exactly nobody.

Yeah….r/The_Donald has officially taken over this place.
I'm fucking out.

The MSM (and shills) are totally discombobulated right now. They have no idea what to believe. They're too stupid to figure it out.

Typical tricks, schlomo.

They bombed an airbase. Airbases are a kind of key terrain for air power. Taking them out means air power can't be projected from there. I wouldn't expect anyone here to know that, since every dumbfuck here with no strategic acumen continually gets outplayed by the Jew. We are fucking doomed.

You chuckle now but this was our last try at (((democracy)))

Now it's time for some serious shit

I hope the door hits your ass on the way out you fucking goon.

Yeah I'm sure flat land to pour tarmac over is a rare fucking commodity in the Middle East.

Dumbass.

wtf, I hate Trump now.

Yes I know that, look over my posts. I was just questioning him.

I doubt the airbase is going to be left inoperable for very long. The equipment was likely moved and the terrain will only need to be flattened and compacted. The only thing they really gotta do is rebuild the structures which won't take very long at all.

yeah yeah all his blunders are on purpose to culminate into one master plan. he totally isn't sucking off his beloved israel

This is also just a week after Syria said it wouldn't allow Israel in Syrian airspace anymore. What a cohencidence.

An airbase consists of much more than just tarmac.

Not that i expected any sign of intelligence from a brony-tier manchild that posts anime shit.

wtf, i love jews now

Air bases take months to prepare.

lmao

Leave.

Only if the Russians help them out/rebuild it for them. Syrian infrastructure was shit before the war. It's fucking garbage now.

That anime faggot isn't a Holla Forumsak.

BECAUSE YOU'RE A REDDITARD WHO WANTS TO HAND THE MIDDLE EAST OVER TO THE JEW OVERLORDS

Observe the T_D redditor in his natural habitat. How his only arguments are strawman greentext misquotes and spouting worn-out memes, for he is still in the habit of spewing shitty one-liners for those sweet, sweet upvotes.

Well that means more refugees for us then i guess.

Sup therealmoonkike.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums.

Uhh guys… i think Trump was just getting the warhawks off his back. i think hes still /ourguy/

https:// twitter.com/leithfadel/status/850170441863966720

I'm just hoping that the report Russia knew ahead of time is correct.
If the base was empty, than is was a sort of "go ahead" from both sides, in the face of "muh childrens" from the international community.

>>>/oven/

What's the matter? This your kyptonite, kike? Does this hurt you?

Now we know why Bannon left the Nation Security Council. He was against this move.

Great job Don. You had the most emboldened galvanized base of support with all of the weapons ready to purge the globalist scourge from our country and you sold out. What a fucking faggot. Thanks a lot.

Then again, anybody who would sell their first born daughter off to Jewish overlords has already identified themselves a capitulator, why am I surprised.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

The madman

how reliable is this?

…and goatfuckers are any better?

user., this encourages me because I want monarchy here in the U.S. or at least hereditary titles that require amending or abolishing the Constitution (document), specifically Article I, Section 9, Clause 8.

Top kek.

So what's the latest on #pizzagate? With all this sexy war shit going on, I almost forgot that 90% of our leaders rape, murder and eat babies.

Really makes the testicles tighten.

trips confirm it

yes anything is better than jews you fuckign shithead. israel get OUT

Man what a waste of perfectly good tomohawk missiles though.

No you're just being an obnoxious drooling retard.

Amazing how all these so-called "blunders" (as you call them) got him elected, huh?

You forgot the aircraft themselves.
All that shit costs money, plus "just re-flattening the land" is no small task when you have massive craters from 59 tommahawks littered about.

This wasn't designed to be crippling (Because that WOULD start a war), but its a big thump.

Shills are desperate these days.

There's no creature on the planet that even comes close to being as bad as jews.

oh thank jesus

I hope you're right user.
Still,

zerohedge. com/news/2017-04-06/russian-forces-were-notified-advance-pentagon-statement-air-strikes-syria

Yeah let's wait on that one

If they assuredly only damaged infrastructure and there were no casualties, and Russia was notified in advance and was aware of the attack , this is probably not the missile strike heard round the world, but still

heh yeah.. m-me either, senpai..

There he goes again, the redditor is incapable of making any real kind of argument, and resorts to greentext misquotes.
Does gore make you uncomfortable? Way to oust yourself as a reddit expat, retard.

Fuck off back to 4chon.

14 jets were destroyed this wasn't a warning

This was a strategic hit.

Our digestive system really is ugly as fuck, the rest of our body is fine.

What, is moonman a fan of eva rebuild? That's disgusting

Not even cuckchan gets that fanatical about this artificial personality cult.

Kill yourself any time now.

Lol none of it looks like it should really fit that way, never mind work perfectly.

Top kek tbh

I'm not talking about Cuckchan, i'm talking about the actual 4chon, where that anime-loving manchild faggot comes from.

He's an autistic faggot that gets off on trolling Holla Forumsaks as a mod. The fact he's on the staff here goes to show how compromised the board is. 4chon was not fun times.

You're STILL using the greentext strawman response? Man, I'm starting to think this is a bot.

user….

Had we killed a bunch of Russians it would matter.

Funny that you mention it. That rabbithole goes WAY deeper than you think.

8ch.pl/pol/res/34163.html//

This. Goatfuckers are not a threat when they remain in their own ecosystem, and NatSoc is not an inherently imperialist belief system and only believes in self defensive wars. Kikes are a bigger threat times 100 and in a world without kikes I would be content to let the goatfuckers fuck goats in their desert hellhole and keep them the fuck away from our reich.

They basically are.
That and equipment which could easily be transported before the attack.

No, seriously. Airbases are not that difficult to set up assuming you have the location for it.

and how much of their arsenal do you think they left lying about.

shovel plus pic related

shills will continue shitting up this whole place though the airbase is going to be a hit for assad, but not a crippling one, and WWIII will not happen today

Not really, though. It would be like the kind of thing that happened in the Cold War, nothing more.

I Scared. Amerika no………..

If true this is interesting
archive.is/kafhD

This

The thing about chaos is that somebody profits from it. Might as well be Holla Forums

Stick it into people's heads that it's either populism and nationalism or it will be war

The most generous analysis of this is that Trump capitulated to his enemies and showed everyone that he is malleable. I don't care what is said this shit is indefensible.

Story behind the gore?

Hasn't 4chon been shutdown for years?

The fact that they were warned about the attack ahead of time basically confirms that this was a reverse flase-flag to completely outplay the neo-cons, the MSM; everybody. Meanwhile Trump gives Assad and Putin a wink and turns around to have nothing to do or say about Syria for the next fucking year.

Everyone can see this by now. Shills can go home and report to their kike masters that they've been played.

that's it. the wait-and-see is officially over. trump is officially a kike.

Beyond the fact he's a degenerate jew spamming the thread because people aren't falling for his shilling?

We have no confirmation that there were no casualties, and multiple conflicting reports that SAA or Russians were killed as well as the pentagon report that infrastructure and planes were destroyed. This is not over.

I'm devastated by this.

UNLESS

Trump notified the Russians in advance, that we know. They must have notified their Syrian allies.
Seeing that, is it possible that Trump notified both the Russians and, covertly, the Syrians? We know that they suffered zero casualties. What are the odds of that happening by chance?
Is this the step before some awesome 4D chess move? What the next move would be, I can't guess, but this certainly opens doors. Did he carry out the strike with Assad's blessing?

Further, were any aircraft even damaged, or was it really just blasting the same place 60 times? If no damage was done to the Syrian air force then this is even more pertinent.

truly 1488D chess

indeed, he disrespected his isolationist policy, but if there were no casualties, especially Syrian or Russian ones

Why?

I've had this thought as well.

What if that air base was ISIS held? If the gas was actually launched from there then wouldn't taking it out be the right move either way?

Nasal cavity along with facial bones were most likely broken, along with skin being detached from his bones because of what looks like some hard force since his skin isn't torn apart, and breathing inflates the skin like a balloon.

Mission accomplished.

Time to fuckin sleep this off.

Well I've said it before but as RT themselves pointed out in one of their early news bleeps as this was developing, they had a statement from a Russian official that confirmed Russians were warned, which the US had to know would mean the Syrians were warned. So, whether or not the US warned the Syrians themselves is kind of moot.

Quit it with the fucking 1488666D chess bullshit. We need to start leading, informing, and rallying for the future of the white race. Fuck these zionist fucking kikes.

some guy on twitter is claiming 15 aircrafts were damaged and 1 soldier killed, but obviously I'm not taking that as fact yet

Fuck off rIDF.

According to some anons aircraft were damaged, but given that it would be in Trump's interest to consistently project the "tough-guy" image if he really is playing the neocons and MSM, it would look pretty silly if he decided to bomb a random piece of the tarmac and hit nothing. Aircraft can be replaced, but at a price.

Also we have conflicting reports from random twitters and anons of casualties.

ISIS IS ATTACKING
ISIS IS ATTACKING
ISIS IS ATTACKING

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Well, she's a nigger, so…

Kushner paid shills and retarded zealots need to fuck off. This type of after the fact justification 18481D chess needs to stop.

How is bombing Syria being a ZOG puppet or neocon?

Why is this a big deal?

At least the guy has a cool attitude about it

This kind of thing must be hard on all people who take politics as their religion, when after all this is said and done, to really improve things what is needed is for politicians to enact pro-white policies regardless of what happens–or doesn't–overseas.

oh shit nigger

How did you end up here?

Send more tomahawks.

Seriously kike. You actually expect anyone to eat this up? He just fucking bombed a Syrian base because of a sarin gas false-flag. Basically what Obama almost did and was stopped by Russia. Now Syrian news agencies are saying there WERE casualties despite MSM claims.

You might as well spam anime pics.

I've known this would happen for a while, just thought it would take longer and be harder to notice.

I've seen this happen with every administration since Reagan. Sad really, especially for your rank and file normie. I feel for them.

This kek

Nice try kike.

Regardless where you stand, him pulling this off while in a meeting with China is of no coincidence. if it's true that Russia was notified before the attack, there's a possibility that Russia wanted Assad knocked down a notch

I don't know about the no casualties part, we need to wait and see, but I'm suspicious that Putin had a hand in this

INB4 ASSAD HAS TROOPS BEHIND THE SAND DUNES READY TO AMBUSH ISIS

stop begin delusional this wasn't planned at all

nice cuck meme

So RT confirmed that Russians were warned of the strike, and they definitely would have warned any Syrians there. We're now also hearing that damage was limited and that most of the missiles struck a single area.

Did Trump just respond to a false flag with a false flag?

saved

You're not even trying.

Not even a counter-argument, just jew/shill accusations. You're so transparent it's hilarious.

O', ye of little faith.

Checked.

Please will it, Kek.

WWE took that Katie Vick angle way too far.

No, I'm serious. How is this in any capacity related to Jews?

SANA just said there were casualties.

Trump wasn't speaking like someone who was forced into an unfavorable chess move. He seemed genuine. If he got stumped he would want his internet people to know, he'd give us a hint. What if the attack was real? What… there's a false false flag to cover up the real attack? Who would want to trick us into thinking Trump has betrayed us while also making him look like a warmonger to the left at the same time?

trump was a fluke this entire time
the funniest part about this is Holla Forums (both half and double) is literally imploding

It was 1 guy, and some injured.

user is right. we should have just waited for Hitler

Source?

Nigger it was a false flag, just like all the previous chemical attacks that were immediately blamed on Assad.

seriously I can't believe people think this joint attack on syria with fuckign ISIS is just 4D chess

Are you about to sneak downstairs and make some Totino's pizza rolls, kid?

IIRC, only a few days before the 'Assad gassed his own people' meme took hold, Syria and Russia both reported in a 'by the way' fashion that they were bombing factories they believed rebels were using to produce chemical weapons. So, if Trump is genuine, he could be genuine about the fact that the rebels/ISIS/kikes are continuing to gas people.
But who the fuck knows. Hope is a luxury.

Yeah guys going to war with Syria and Russia is all a part of Trump 89th degree 7D chess game he's playing. How does Trump's cock feel in your boipussy? Does it feel good?

Doesn't the US have to declare war before firing missiles?

Every generation which gets to vote in their first election is always so hopeful…

I do think P.O.T.U.S. intends to try to do the politicies he talked about during his campaign, user. But most here don't understand that others don't see the division with Syria and I.S.I.S. as important, that "getting I.S.I.S." means to flatten Syria on the way through to getting them as likely as it means to partner with Syria in getting them… But TRUMP had already promised Middle-Eastern "fireworks."

I'm hurrying as fast as I can user , shadilay in the mean time

This really displeases me.

Trump just got kiked hard into a no win situation

US (((Intelligence) and (((State Department))) have pinned the attack on Assad, so Trump can't just come out and contradict them, even though this an obvious false flag

He's been forced to respond with some show of force even though it will drive a wedge between him and his supporters. If he doesn't, both Dems and Repubs will eat him alive for muh children and muh Russian stooge, and he'll may lose the political support of people high in his Administration. Neo-cohens get one step closer to war and Trump loses part of his base.

Hopefully this is simply a show of force, as it appears to be for now. Remember, Bill Clinton bombed Iraq several times in the 90s and nothing more came of it until the neo-cons took full control under W. Bush.

Maybe, I don't keep up with Syria shit, just US affairs. Can someone tl;dr me?

yeah - everything is fucked dude. Everything

Laugh like a clown all you want, but there was more to that point of bringing up #pizzagate than your small brain can understand.

The shill here, is you.

You are not even trying.

though #3 just came out

This thread is riddled with cancerous shills.

Smash that like button on my post and I'll tell you

I liked it more when it felt like we were in on Trump's interdimensional underwater backgammon moves. Not liking this new gut feeling that we are being duped.

Assad and Russia are the last bastions of truth and greatness. It makes me want to carry out an attack, our media and society is so fucked. They lied about Assad committing a gas attack, with no evidence they justified launching an attack.

Why would they be? Oh yeah to get the war hawks off of Trumps back,right, why not tell them to bugger off and just not go to war? At this point you're grasping at straws.

Why did you spoiler your entire post? Did you think that would make me read it? I didn't. I really hate people like you.

Wat

RT is taking about ISIS hanging attacks more so this helped terrorists. That airbase also was used to bomb ISIS to.

so basically missiles were launched over an almost certain hoax and nobody right now knows exactly what effect it had

President Trump has more character than your average Holla Forumsitician (not surprising). That means he can go longer for harder, and so people start gasping for breath in the same way the weird pervert Dems. already have been since the election.

Okay, my last post was retarded.

But consider this. Trump constantly uses bait and switch tactics on the media. He baits them into covering the Obama spying scandal by making apparently baseless claims while secretly knowing he's right, and then the media is forced to continue covering it whereas if they knew the truth from the beginning they'd make attempts to avoid it as much as possible from the start.
Same thing here. We go into Syria, "Oh look, Assad is innocent. Might as well take care of this shit while we're here."

is like communism

everybody got taken for a ride one way or another, forget world wars, these are troll wars

that little stage show with the gas effects obviously demanded a response, this was that and it's fucking hilarious

I just wish that people posting on the internet weren't so stupid and didn't take every god damned thing at face value

Top wew.

Oh okay, call me when there's a real race war.

Interesting analysis, too bad you took away from it with your spoilerfagging.

Are you at least not heretical like they are, user.?

Get out jew.
Living under communism does that to a people.
??
No but they are obviously in the right unless you like the moderate beheaders.

kek
Trump has your back ISIS.

Holla Forums really went to shit tbh

No authorization from congress. No evidence, no investigation. This better be part of one absolutely incredible script.

Holla Forums was always a shithole of authoritarian puppets.

Or just like in October, or September I can't remember which, when we "accidentally" bombed the SAA and ISIS rolled in right after that.

I have no idea who's shilling who but what a time to be alive!

Hurry up and make your statement, you kike shill

yaaaas slay daddy trump! this is all 666D chess right?

LOCK HER UP!

Welcome to a Happening, it's a wild ride.

He projected weakness tonight. He told everyone a false flag attack was enough to make him bend under the pressure. He shot himself in the foot. He's inviting them to do more false flag operations. That was a stupid move.

Shayrat is too far behind the frontline for ISIS to get there without anyone knowing about it.

we already waited and saw. he bombed syria and then ISIS immediately came out to attack to. I bet they were just conveniently taking a stroll nearby when our missiles struck right?

You said you hate Russia as in the Russian people. If you want a war with them then I hope you do the fighting.

Bating at a time like this. wew.

Good goy, spread that lugenpresse narrative.

No man you just got to trust him to do a dick waving operation by attacking another Coney l country because babies be dead just to get the media off of his back, so based 88D chess.

69D CHESS!! TRUMP GOD EMBOROR!
Where were you when Trump just checkmated the whole world reddit?? XD

Just fuck my tax dollars up

You need to get more testosterone in your system or you need to get lost lying alien.

Yeah like the long-play of selling his daughter to orthodox kikes so he could avoid criticism and gain power. Keeping Kushner the kike in his ear. We'll see how this turns out but at a certain point these things do start to add up.

You're really fucking retarded man

On a scale of 1 to flashing ron paul .gifs, how many pounds of dried rice am I going to need for this?

Cruise missiles have a shelf life, after which they have to be trashed.

And trashing costs about a third of the price to manufacture it.

Might as well fire the damn things…

Pic two says casualties were material while pic 1 says someone died. Which is it? Also, the usage of the word "martyr" in pic 3 has me skeptical.

All expiring cruise missiles should be disposed of in Tel Aviv.

The weight of 6 million ashen kikes

Character means exactly that, user.; he could be playing for a different team than white American. But the way to do it for a politician who at least looks good on paper is to at most support his ideas and not him, the man.

So on a scale of one to flashing ron paul .gifs, how many pounds of dried rice am I going to need for this?

Christ, I don't know how people can stand to watch Fox Jews. This shit is unbearable.

You promised to leave like 100 posts ago, get the fuck out you tease.

It's a relatively minor happening by war standards, but it's the WRONG happening.

Tucker's the only bearable one, and even then the channel is fucking cancer.
RT livestream on their site is alright if you're looking for updates; actually saying some of the things we are. My confusion over this entire incident intensifies.

People who habitually watch television are essentially subhuman. That shit is worse for you than mainlining heroin you bought from a nigger in a back alley.

Does he mean al Faraqlas? cant find a town called al furquls

Fucking kikes, is the site shitting the bed for anyone else? 404'd like half a dozen times in the last few refreshes.

Has putin said anything to back up these claims that at least we're still on the same side?

Wise words.

its al-furqlus

Shills are spamming the site to death, what do you think?

Cool what was the point of your comment? Thanks for letting us know that you hate Russia. If you were agreeing with than sorry for misreading your post.

rt.com/news/383785-us-missiles-syrian-army/

SHILLS BTFO

I'm harvesting your sweet (you)s. Keep 'em coming, centipede!

Tucker is a Hannity tier retard

True.

The site is laggy as hell and near unusable.

So it wasn't a rational deception? 43 missiles were fired and nobody died only thanks to Russia's anti-air and luck?

Jesus Christ what a mess.

just like to point out how much our usercount has gone up in the past few hours

/r/politics is back on >>>/reddit/ you fucktard

As if those two facts don't heavily weigh on the mental calculus of any Holla Forumsack who thinks for themselves. What's your strategy support /ourguy/ no matter what to maximize his political capital? Until what point do we start to criticize Trump, 48 hours after each "happening" 1 week, 1 month, 1 year?

Going for volume of shitposts now?

Several casualties and destroyed airplanes according to Syrian news agencies.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/russian-forces-were-notified-advance-pentagon-statement-air-strikes-syria

Whole thing is a mess. Liberals seem to be convinced this is just saber-rattling though. They want more blood.

I don't usually post on Holla Forums but this is an exceptional happening.

yes you are spamming pretty hard

So much for improving US-Russia relations. I know a lot of folks in DC can't stop smiling right about now (John McCain and the CFR for example).

(((Whoever))) is behind FSA/IS is already planning the next "SAA chemical strike".

Not even trying.

Kill yourself kike.

well no shit, people come to Holla Forums when there is a happening

wow damn fuck really thinkking god ouch my head hurts

This. There are a lot of people that use Holla Forums as a "breaking news" source and ignore it 99% of the time.

> zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/russian-forces-were-notified-advance-pentagon-statement-air-strikes-syria
Yeah that's the Pentagon statement. But if RT, the Russian government's news agency says the opposite…

I want to believe

This all part of the (((plan))). Assad is going to be toppled in the coming months, ISIS will make gains, and the immigrant crisis will continue to get worse.

You were all warned

just stop replying to that guy

Boy am I glad I heeded the warnings of self improvement threads, got /fit/ and armed. I have no idea what sort of conditions the Kremlin is going to roll out now that would prevent a war.

Yup you're going for volume now.

You give me a source right now or go back to extracting sheckles for your reparations.

by calling the President of Syria a brutal dictator responsible for a chemical attack against his own people (just like Saddam) even before an investigation into the alleged attack took place?

>turns around to have nothing to do or say about Syria for the next fucking year. Everyone can see this by now.

No, I don't see it. And look at this timeline, this is what happened when Obama did his regime change in Lybia:

ib*times.co.uk/nato-ends-libya-mission-240450

I wish that was real

Kill yourself.

This. I find this entire situation very suspicious. Trump has a consistent record of being against potential strikes on Syria and the anti-Assad regime sentiment used to justify it even after all of the "10 photos that will make you say fuck having borders and laws and shit" propaganda. In any of other case I may accept that he was lying to gain support, but for fuck's sake, Trump has been trying his hardest to fulfill all of his promises he has made while in office yet is being met with hard resistance even from his own administration.

I'm not trying to deny reality. I have long since accepted Trump might be a Zionist puppet. But there is too much being said while the fog is still thick and Trump has yet to speak.

REMAIN SKEPTICAL OF EVERYTHING. BUT DO NOT FALL FOR THE DEMORALIZING AND SHILLING.

Just kys and don't worry about it.

Dead SAA or Russian soldiers? SAA hopefully, not that it would be good, but dead Russians would be MUCH worse.

There's literally one user. I.T.T. going "muh kremlin." :D

A twitter account isn't worth much. Go take a shower.

You can't talk reason to a (((Trump)))cuck.

“Wouldn’t it be nice if we actually got along with Russia…?"

~ Donald J. Trump January 31, 2016

This sort of rhetoric is counterproductive.

But russian propaganda based on (((tillerson))) is reliable, right chaim?

Go back to endchan nigger.

I want to add to this. I find this funny how this situation is transpiring after all of the fishy shit going on the pass couple of days. More reason to be skeptical.

Thanks, user. That salt delivery was right on time!

not much, assad has no nuclear capability

See? I can do it too chaim.

Both sources are shit. Stop pretending it's more credible when it serves your narrative, you cuck.

He already released his statement

I don't know what the fuck is going on over at cuckchan. An hour or two ago, there just a few shills arguing that fighting Assad is a good thing, but most people were vehemently telling the shills to fuck off.

But now, there must be some coordinated neocon shill effort being made there. Over 50% of the board has now gone full neocon.

cuck/pol/ is dead user.

He's spamming every thread with greentext strawmen and saging them even though they're important news. He's a paid sagebomber, the only one who didn't switch to pretending to be an user while using a combination of confirmation bias and mental gymnastics to justify this bullshit.

“Wouldn’t it be nice if we actually got along with Russia…?"

~ Donald J. Trump January 31, 2016>>9647622

No salt intended, user. I'm here to deliver intelligence and facts. Just try to learn from my wisdom.

because reddit loves the jews and just wants to bomb muslims

L.O.L.

???

*yawn*

This is 2*cuck/pol/ now.

Holy shit you're all Russians

It's a deployment platform. Get down on their level and pull the right strings, and they do all the shitposting on reddit and the other completely insufferable sites.

Holla Forums is angry that trump is intervening in syria for the sake of israel you faggot.

cuckchan hasn't gone full neocon stop defending yourselves,we all know you motherfuckers here are from the_donald in denial

Try harder, shareblue.

I might become Russian if WW3 does ramp up and we're on the wrong side of it. But look at my post history to see my thoughts.

yawn x2

This. The fact that Trump, McCain, and Schumer are all on the same page is incomprehensibly fucked up.

Go look at the threads on 4/pol/, faggot.

What a sleazy piece of shit.

You're not even trying.

Try harder, shareblue.

Guys, you can both be shareblue kikes. There's no reason you jews have to outjew each other.

two things: 1) some people come here when something happens because they know watching TV is a waste of time 2) any time something happens that could make Trump look bad there's a wave of shills posting D&C shit

not liking what Trump did tonight doesn't mean you can't recognize #2

>trump bombs syria thread, no sauce yet. Was just on FOX news literally 30 seconds ago. = oy vey trump is traitor abandon ship now
You're not even trying.

I feel sick.

Map of the area

ISIS just launched an attack in al-faraqlas. Note the proximity to Shayrat.

Murica = ISIS airforce

It has lost it's mind shilling,you clearly sound like you have lost your mind and sound crazy,take your meds.

YOU SHILLNIGGERS AREN'T EVEN TRYING TO HIDE NOW

I knew you'd be back

Fug.

Yep try deflecting some more, I have seen your post in other threads.Excellent programming through kike.

The number of dimensions Trump must be playing chess is growing and growing. I hope he really does.
If Trumps (((turns his back))) on the nationalist right, what do?

All of the salt-purveyors who feel like they got a pig-in-a-poke right now are probably one thing that President Trump is aiming for. When the Border Wall is in the news again, lots of you will come crawling back… Never learning that playing a game of all or nothing, while fun, is really exhausting!! :D

President Trump will wear you out with his unpredictability…

This is the real WW3

Watch his statement before writing all that.

Form a militia and start learning Russian.

Official thread song

we're all gonna die.

IT

Then he has to admit that he was bamboozled by the deep state. Not sure if that's worth being able to call them out.

Any sane red pilled man should support Assad only because is the lesser evil. Just like Qaddafi and Mubarak - was so easy to understand that once removed, true jihadis will get the power.

Trump bombed an empty base and stopped the media circus showing isis propaganda over and over and over again. It had to be done, because you cunts in US did not blow up a single MSM office yet and they have the power to get millions of idiots in the street if they want.

An operation to take Raqqa (bad move in my opinion, should be made a parking lot not leting them slip through) is underway, without Ruskies, Iranians and roaches

You are as intelligent as a turd.

They always had him, lad.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
Trump is compromised, the DOTR will not come from the ballot!