Jefferson State Movement Thread

IT'S TIME TO CREATE A STATE, BOYS

Amerifats, are you tired of the west coast being shitty beaner supporting cucks? Are you tired of failed proposed ethnostates? Are you tired of hearing about how Puerto Rico might be the 51st state? Well let me introduce you to the beautiful land of Jefferson. While the faggots in SoCal are trying to split from the rest of the United States, the northern region has been voting consistently red, and in recent years have renewed their attempts at forming their own separate state. Not only would this free them from Democrat shenanigans but it would also create the only right-wing state on the west coast. This would give more electoral candidates to rightwing candidates while taking away from leftwing nogs.

Potential population of the state:

There is also a (poorly formatted) website dedicated to the formation of the state:

soj51.net/

We can see that almost all counties in northern California have had a declaration.

So as I was saying before I got distracted. The biggest priority for statehood would be the Californian counties that have yet to declare, as well as the southern Oregon counties (which IIRC have about 1.5 million people, making a total of 2.5 million peeps for the new state). While the Californian counties are almost all obtained, the real issue is with those coastal counties (which lean more democrat) and with the Oregon counties who haven't really seen a resurgence in SoJ sentiment.

Another issue is with the fundraising for the court case. Ideally the goal would be to direct as many normalfags and residents as possible to making a small donation to reach the 500,000$ required. Considering the population of the state could be around 2.5 million, this is a small amount to pay.

The Pacific Northwest is the most liberal region in the entire country. The Jefferson State movement is being funded by Silicon Valley giants like Jewgle for tax reasons. You are being played

keyword right there is "pacific." up here in Washington, everywhere except Seattle and other far west cities are pozzed. pretty much everywhere else, especially Eastern Washington, is not cucked.

damn, I worded that poorly.

seattle and other westward cities are pozzed.

Then why accept western counties? Hell, I don't really care, all you're doing to allowing liberals to declair their own hugbox state. Now all California needs to do is solve the LA problem and it might turn red again

(checked)

You're very correct user. Here's the thing. Jefferson state =/= northwest front **which I may have alluded to in my intro with "failed proposed ethnostate" *. Whether that might work or not, is the topic for another thread. The proposed Jefferson state is very conservative and rural, as opposed to the rest of Oregon and California.

This user gets it. Just like the rest of America, the cities are the hives for everything we hate. rural America will survive if everything collapses, at least compared with the cities.

What are you suggesting user? California continues to travel down the drain. Having the northern states would only accelerate their decay because they would lose quite a bit of agriculture bux.

bump for what the fuckness

CA was closed to becoming uncucked, but we got fucked over hard.

We voted AGAINST mexican illegals in 1994 but got kiked by the courts.

We could see a West Coast state be red fellow anons. This is something we need.
t. Washingtonian

Tell us how you got fucked over, friend? I'm interested

Love the effort but we will need to counter JEFFOSON WUZ A SLAAAAVE MASSUH

OP here. Not that guy, but recently I had to do a presentation on the topic on a few articles, one of which was about how Trump will lose the election (lol) because of this appeal to nativist sentiment, which also "failed' in California. user suggests however that jewry was at foot, as usual.

So was Washington, but niggers love living in Washington D.C. and seem to have no real issue with Washington state.

With pot going legal in Cali both medo and humboldt are going to be tough to bring into the fold, until of course weed can be legally transported across state lines that is…..

True, but niggers probably weren't being weaponized by the left when those places got their names.

Dems & Neocons hate Jefferson in part because he's an icon of the traditional philosophy of American liberty, and opponents of Jefferson State in CA and OR will likely smear his name if/when the state movement picks up momentum. I wouldn't be surprised if colleges remove Jefferson monuments, genderfluids protest the 2 dollar bill, and these groups try to animate niggers to react and make the name itself controversial.

Maybe I'm overthinking it, or maybe it's too soon, but I think we're going to need memes to make Jefferson accepted in the niggersphere somewhere down the line.

We voted on a proposition which required ANY illegals caught by any crime, minor or not, to be deported (why isn't this already the case is my fucking question), in 1993. This proposition passed with like 60% support. Then before it got enacted, it went to a higher up court out of our control, where the proposition was shot down.

They also started realizing they needed to play verbal warfare too and started calling them "undocumented workers" instead of "illegal aliens".

I wasn't even alive when this happened, born right after, so it's not like I had any say in this state's actions. I'm out of here soon.

If we want to affect anything, we need to start organizing. I know this is an unpopular opinion here, but our power as anons on the internet is only so great.

Blacks are organized, Latinos are organized, Jews are fucking organized as hell, in Europe Muslims are organized, Christian evangicucks are organized…
Now what do all these groups have in common? They wield political power. If Whites do not organize in the interests of our people, we will lose. That is a fact.

If Jefferson is to become a reality, it will only be because White nationalists organized & became a political force that could not be ignored. We need to make that happen.

While I agree with your sentiment to a certain extent, I also should point out that you shouldn't have more organization than you need to. For a campaign like this, there is already organization in place for calling representatives and gathering signatures, both required elements of this operation. What we can do is give it additional memetic energy and manpower.

I concur. Our job here is to help create a situation that raises White racial consciousness. Once this happens, we win.

It's time for legalanons to create a boilerplate lawsuit to file against kikedom. If fuckin' cake bakers can be ruined for not baking a cake bacuase they are comapnies—then companies cannot discriminate against wrongthink. If you have been banned by kikebook or fagger, then then you can file a suit. 100,000 suits could lead to kike sleeplessness.

are you in the wrong thread friendo?

I know how you feel. However I'd rather just get the fuck off this sinking ship. I'm already moving this summer.

Bumping for something completely unrelated to the current cancer on this board! :)

I'm OK with this

Oh please, there is no industry in the area.

Holla Forums will never make a state. The local government would devolve into everyone claiming the next goy is a jew shill and is a race mixing cuck.

Why name the state after a nigger lover?

Why not call it Jackson?

Turn around; you wouldn't like it here.