HOW DARE HE ASK AN ADULT WOMAN TO SIT ON HIS FACE

HOW DARE HE ASK AN ADULT WOMAN TO SIT ON HIS FACE

Seagal knows where it's at. He doesn't ask permission to beat off and get humiliated, he doesn't invite actresses to dinner in order to cast them in movies if they agree to fuck, he doesn't rape their throats, he just asks them to sit on his face. This is our guy.

Women are petty. Holding a grudge for 26 years because some guy asked you to do something weird that you didn't like and only telling it now. Also, sitting on a guys face is like the least fucked up thing I've heard some guy ask a girl. Couldn't even tack on that he likes to gut punch women in the chest and lick the tears from their eyes, increasing the force of each punch with each successive hit but not too hard that she wouldn't be able to give birth again because of how merciful he is.

This is turning into an attack on free speech. Get ready for draconian sexual harassment laws in the near future.

He just wanted to show her his special technique he learned from the masters of the ancient kingdoms

How do you gut punch somebody in the chest?

Holy shit, I love face sitting tbh

You pull out your gut and use it to attack somebody's chest obviously

Sorry big guy but you're a con artist.

Hi guys it is me Michaels Williams with a special announcement

Would you ask a co-worker to sit on your face and expect no repercussions?

yes.

Would you wait a fucking lifetime to say a single word about it to anyone if you were offended by it?

It's not like Seagal has any fucking sway in the film industry at all, and he hasn't since at least 2000. Guy's been direct to DVD for an eternity now. What's he gonna do? Nobody gives a fuck about him.

There are so many of these coming out of nowhere now. Jeez!

If she just randomly said back then, nobody would give a fuck for the reasons you mentioned, and she would still get the rat fame. Saying it now (may) have more impact, since its in a larger context.

Where do U think U are Son?

You've got ten seconds to sit on my face before I add you to the list of NSF casualties.

Sorry Sir.

I'd read this doujin tbqh

This is nothing. These are liberals using the current hysteria to exploit the situation for personal and political gain. We all know Seagal has strong ties with Russia and is a personal friend of Putin. The liberal media will spin this into their anti-Russia negative to attack Trump.

I was fan of Trump before I realised == HE COULD DO NOTHING AGAINST THE DEEP STATE ==

This is actually a viral narketing campaign for his soon-to-be-released sextape, Steven Down Below.

Seriously reddipol how do you waste your lives spamming your bullshit everyday. I think I've realized why the internet sucks, why the poleddit cancer is everywhere. Because you're all 13-21 year old edgelords. Youre faggots born from 1998-2004. No wonder the shit taste in film.
Seriously think about it. You wanna know why you can have an honest discussion about film anymore? Because most of you werent even fucking lucid until 2010 you're all a bunch of braindead, idiots. Half of the population is women and the other half is full of dumb faggots who watch capeshit and sam hyde. This is fucking pathetic what the fuck

He's a kung fu master, he can hit the chest and activate a pressure point that affects the stomach.

Famalam, I think the problem is you coming to a shitposting board for serious discussion.

wrong kid, God-Emperor The Don will build a wall on all sides of America then allow us to kill all niggers, muslims, jews, women and mexicans that are caught inside in a massive state sponsored Day of the Rope, he promised us.

This.

The man did nothing wrong. When he unzipped his pants infront of that one actress she said herself that her agent told him that was the plan (NOTE: agents get a cut of what the actor is paid) so for all he knew the agent told Seagal that the actress dug him or something.

There is nothing wrong with asking an adult woman for sex. You aren't responsible for her feeling about the request, you can only assume blame if the man persists AFTER refusal or if he chooses to interpret a no as a yes. Advice from women re: the proper way to initiate a sexual relationship is conflicting and non-specific, which is a big problem because laws are very straightforward, if women want to end these controversies they need to figure out what the fuck they want and be honest about it first.

umm yes there is, its called rape moron

Now they lost all sense of reality.

And you can do nothing to comply with redtext formatting.

SAD!

If you were as high on steroids as I am you wouldn't even be able to type.

I want to learn it tbh.

not mentioning The Pakis and The Gypsies
SAD!

Am I the only one who read sit as "shit" instead at first?

Depends.
We have all been touched by this two girls one cup video.

There's a few actresses I'd like to shit in my face but no, that's just you.

Ariel Winter?

Yes

He's got it well deserved then.

So Steven Seagal is the Maisiefag?

Stop crying about Holla Forums you fucking faggot, nobody cares that you hate communists, god damn.

Nothing wrong with femdom Sir.

pls no bully;_;

Ok, Holla Forums. Hold onto your hats. I'm about to drop the final redpill and it's too much for some. I've lost friends and family over this. What I'm about to show you will change your life forever. You have been warned.
Have you ever seen Steven Seagal and Kurt Eichenwad in the same room?

Reported

He's shit

THAT'S the headline they went with?!

kick down the door
while she lay on the couch
I give a fuck it's your house
put that crotch on my mouth
RAPE RAPE
RAPE RAPE
RAPE RAPE ON THE FIRST FUCKEN DATE
RAPE RAPE
RAPE RAPE
RAPE RAPE PUT THAT PUSSY ON MY FACE

And now we cross the threshold from dirty old kike executives having their evil deeds exposed to money grubbing bitches kvetching about every single time a man made an unwanted advance at them.

No, it's called not getting any. Nothing dries a vagina more than a "man" who has to ask for something he is supposed to be taking.

Yeah it's fucking great

What did he mean by this?

That's the plan. Drown the legitimate complaints in waves upon waves of false accusation until no one take any accusations seriously anymore.
The down side is that (((they))) manage to get away with it once again; The upside is that the pussy pass is massively devalued or destroyed.

RAPE ALARM WEE EWW WEE EWW WWWEEE EEEWWWW