Macie Lightfoot = Western Tomoko

If As Told by Ginger came out today, would Macie be a lotta virgin losers waifu?

she doesn't have chin tho

I know what you're doing, but I'll participate anyway since impotent spergs are about
No because the art in that show was ugly as fuck, even modern generic calarts trash is preferable.

This isn't a board for discussing anime.

Stop it.

Your thread is shit and you should kill yourself.

I would Fuck her

Shit taste fam, you might as well have chosen Dodie.
Every thread reminder.

So can someone explain to me why some episodes were released as late as 2016 according to Wikipedia? I downloaded some episodes from the itunes torrent and some are dated 2004, 2006, 2009.

You're better off making a new thread user, this is nothing more than a shitty board wars bait thread made by a extremely retarded OP.

Hey Holla Forums

Are you mentally handicapped, you inane chimp?

That's just turbobait, user.

No OP. Because that artsytle looks like ass. A key part of why waifus are waifus is an attractive artstyle.

The hey poster himself is a shit stirring Holla Forums autist, this is exactly what he wants.

There's no point in responding user, shit thread will remain as a shit thread.

Honestly anyone who considers any As Told by Ginger characters to be waifu material needs to have their head checked.

Then why are you bumping an obviously shit thread?

i unno

yeh

You're the one making it a shit thread by being an obnoxious faggot and spamming posts of literally no value.

Yeah, real quality there faggot.

We could turn it into a general discussion about a cartoon, but every time anyone responds to the topic, instead of letting it progress and die down, you feel compelled to make the same response over and over again. Just fuck off already.

Its been doomed since the beginning, there's nothing left but to shitpost.

Same could be said to you.

Kid, i know you're new to this board but typically if the OP is absolute shit the thread is as good as dead.

bump

Just report the guy.

WAIFUS?

You know, if the art was better, Ginger could be quite cute.

Heh, OP's a retard.

Why in the world is this Gingers BFF?

Ha ha, you're a stupid idiot!