Planetside 2 Thread: Thunderstruck Edition

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.

Tranu salt rivers overflow daily.

The new NC Burgers contain 400% more retardation.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FGUEO
archive.is/cTvWf
archive.is/v3yzF
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0dAP8B_sLM
reddit.com/r/ps2ragetells/search?q=vakex
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Vakex
youtu.be/41QFL4QB3NE
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/BuzzCutPsycho
youtube.com/watch?v=cxdosuW-_RM&index=2&list=FLMiFUZmzFjzJfb9hompuiMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived old thread. archive.is/FGUEO

Reading through these comments hurts me inside.

MSW-R:

8/10 it's okay

i like the tmg-50 better

Thoughts on the anti max sniper?

it's okay, shouldn't be your highest priority. AV turret is probably more universally useful.

Had a good run tonight, but we lost Amerish in the end. Not enough TR, too many rebels.

Updated archived archive.is/cTvWf

Daily reminder to mine salt, and make fun of any Tranu diehard in this server, especially vakeks

I have almost 6000 certs and I have no idea on what to spend them on.
In case someone is wondering, I have fully upgraded the medic and engineer tool. Also I have some c4 and anti-tank mine and some scopes.

I have never really felt a need for anything else to invest in.

What offensive class and vehicles do you find yourself playing most?

max flak armor is nice for medics

revive grenades

AV turret

I think the most offensive I play is HA. I've played around quite a lot in VR but I like the basic MG. It gets the job done.

I have revive grenades. I think I'll spend some one the AV turret.

The Chaingun is a must-have for TR HAs, its our most iconic weaponry and the dakka is beautiful if you get the extended mag for fire support and BRRT attachment for good close quarters combat, but if want the same but with better range, recoil, and damage, get the TMG-50

If you want to go ground/air dumbfired and homing rocket launchers, go for cheap with getting the Ground and ML-7 Launcher, and the concussion grenade is also useful.

Also on engineers, try getting the Stick grenade along with Grenade bandolier, useful for those maxes when you throw 3-4 grenades to kill them and their engineers.

That's about 3.4k if I got it right for you to spend, but go test some of those suggestions in VR

I'll try them out and see were I end up.

SOUNDS LEGIT

PURGE

never forget

Is there a Miller outfit? I dun wanna play with 300 pings on murrican servers

I'm from fucking Croatia and I get 150 ping at worst, suck it up faggot.

Time to post old memes

So, I wanna make a terran on Emerald. The outfit is something i'll consider but I have a more pressing question in mind; do TR have any decent sniper rifles?

Stealth sunderer.

It opens up great opportunities ranging from just simply having a hidden sundy to having a hidden sundy near enemy warpgates where 12 heavies with lock -ons are waiting to trash any and all aircraft.

And get racer chassis for the sundy. Racer is the key to climbing hills for all vehicles.

Ordinance helmet or Division helmet?

In order to get the invisible sundy, it's the max level of the stealth shit right?

I think I might invest in that. Sounds pretty useful.

I'm also from Crotia.

Za TR, spremni!

You're not actually considering spending real money on Good Goy points are you?

Ordnance looks cool. I'd get that if I didn't spend Good Goy points on a beret.

I play mainly as an engineer, and I've been using the default shotfun. I've had more success with it than with the starting carbine, but I've heard people trash shotguns in favor of carbines.

So my questions: shotguns or carbines?

All my shit is free because of steam wallet. Selling shitty cards and tf2/dota items.

Shotguns are legit in CQC, but useless past that. People just trash them because they can oneshot-kill and it takes no 'skill'.

Switch between them when the situation changes. Shotguns are best when you are fighting in a base that has lots of tight spaces like a tech lab. The carbine is also good for short range but also medium so you would use it in bases that have long hallways and open spaces.

I'm from Russia, pidor, and I get 300 ping on murrifat servers

Gaynigger from outer space. Who let this fool into TR?

You at least have a name, faggot?

Just realized he's in the TR goon outfit. Go figure.

Striker launcher for TR HA is really good but has to be used in groups, kinda like the Archer. The faction air lock-on launcher is good too because it can still be dumbfired and has better velocity than the base launcher which means less drop.

Yep, max stealth. It's expensive, really expensive, but completely worth it.

Base carbine is really really bad. Try the Lynx or Jaguar. Otherwise up close the shotty is great. With slugs they're legit up to about 30m.

Striker is good on its own, too. It works as deterrence at least.

a single striker is an air deterrence weapon. and if you can land all 6 shots on a vehicle while dumbfiring, it does a bit more damage than the base launcher.

All ground based dedicated AA and AAA weapons are deterrence unless massed, including the fucking skyguard weapon for the lighting which is a joke compared to the actual skyguard vehicle from PS1 that basically murdered everything except galaxies in seconds.

Well, Burgers and Tranu double-teaming us once again, not to be expected, faggots really are triggered enough by the TR To spite zerg us in Indar without fighting each other without care who wins.

And fucking TR HIVE faggots who keep leaving their bases unattended without sufficient defense and letting the burgers and tranu have easy pickings.

We need more infilshits in our outfit anyways. Get either the TSAR for close range
pro's:
Oneshot anything with headshot
No time in between shots(quick chamberingn)
Cons:
Low velocity
if youre long range go RAMS .50m
Basically the same except slightly longer rechambering, and sway due to high powered scope, but extremely high velocity that it fits any range. But youre long range anyways, so that doesnt matter.

Please cert into recon darts or motion spotter before you get a gun though.

Updated thread again archive.is/v3yzF faggots should really move to the new thread afterwards.

And responding to this pic on the last thread, this faggot might be that same jackass who TK'd named ProtonZTR

It's definitely that little shit.

Reposting salt from last night.

You can thank the old faggot SOE devs for that because apparently you should only be able to kill air with air according to them.

Is this him?

I would assume as much.

Oh my god, is that the faggot who misses four out of five shots?

Yeah he's not very good so every time he killed me he would send me angry messages like a tard.

You can kill infantry and vehicles like it's a joke, 3-5 shots with anything from bullets to rockets, but GOD FORBID you become useless against both of those to attack aircraft because those "pros" need their 50k hp air tanks with no counters.
It's retarded; aircraft, for how strong it is in the tactical field for precision strikes and combined arms assaults, is supposed to be glass cannons.

Consider this a gem this goy is pretty decent. He has an NC account named ProtonNC, so report that one too.

FARM SALT WRECKAGE BROTHER

Airchav's immune to balance because they're all whales. Nerfing them would make them ragequit and cut off a significant source of revenue.

Just like how whales are immune to the banhammer too.

Faggot definitely hates us, so if you see ProtonZ-whatever in all factions, kill him on sight.

So should I focus on upgrading nanoweave armor or flak armor? Most of my deaths are from getting crowned by some cloaked infiltrator from god knows where or getting a shotgun blast to the face. I usually play engineer, medic, and occasionally heavy assault when there's enough healing going around.

They need to make shooting through the cockpit a feature. It would make planes less cancerous.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0dAP8B_sLM

Nanoweave won't stop shotguns or cloaked infilshitters, but flak armor will stop grenade spam.

But if he's playing engineer or HA he would be better off with the munitions pouch for more rockets and land mines.

Reminder that TR gets a faction specific sunderer module that deflects dumbfire rockets

More like, you can't aim for shit.

Now that's Tactical Superiority

git gud

Not really that useful.

Heavy assault is still the better anti-max class. You rarely get a chance to shoot a max at ranges that make the rifle worth it, and it takes up your primary weapon slot, meaning you're pretty useless against everything else.

It also hardly does anything to vehicles.

It's just all-around pretty lackluster, everyone already has a ton of ways to kill maxes.

As somebody who plays max a lot I agree, if you want to kill maxes just shoot rockets at them two will kill most maxes. Also vehicle grenades fucking stick to maxes and those fuckers sometimes do over 50% damage.

I'm pretty sure the sticky grenades do as much damage as a rocket if they stick to you.

Regular sticky grenades suck for killing maxes at most they do like 30% damage. Besides the vehicle grenades stick to maxes anyways and do over half their health in damage most of the time.

Pretty much situational, and kinda good for TR Engineers to fight in range because its an NS weapon and recoil isn't that shit, only good for fighting against Maxes from afar and maybe Harassers and infantry.

Good if you combine it with the Anti-vehicle turret to fight in range with.

If you have the AV turret the anti max sniper is worthless. Plus the AV turret is basically a fucking sniper anyway with how fast the rockets move and how big the blast is you can use it as a better anti infantry turret.

HA player here, most of the Burger and Tranu Maxes I encounter sport Flak armor, really goddamn hard to kill them when they get to level 5, so the Archer is useful but severely limited in close quarters fights.

If only the little shits from SOE/Daybreak would give it some better aim dot and maybe some zoom scope, but that's pretty much balance conundrum just like CRFs, Flamethrowers, and Artillary.

It's a good sniper rifle, can't insta-kill in one headshot, but better than the Scout/Sniper rifles the TR uses, fucking recoil is annoying.

Flak armor is the best armor for max, and sprint is the best ability.

I used to think it was kinetic, but I maxed out kinetic and played that way for awhile, and then gave flak a shot and changed my mind since.
Pretty much any situation where kinetic helps is a situation you can just escape from using sprint, or often just walking out of the line of fire. Kinetic is semi useful for extending how long you can expose yourself, but that also plays against you as you're more of a target for heavy assaults and their rockets.

Meanwhile flak saves your ass from probably the most commonly used anti-max weapons: Tank mines and c4. Both of which you often don't get any warning about before running into them.

Pretty much had to resort killing Maxes up close with my BRRT gun because 3-4 rockets to the face still won't kill him.

And gotta look for it in the psychological aspect though, people see Maxes as walking tanks and will quickly resort to using explosives.

You miss some of those rockets or he had an engineer because I have maxed flak armor and 2-3 rockets is my whole life bar.

Supposedly playing with ping as high that it goes to the red with "Bad Connection", using the default rocket launcher for TR, still amazed they can walk with barely a scratch, either my headshots with rockets are barely registering, my rocket launcher is shit, or its goddamn Daybreak's fault.

I've found that two AT nades and a little bit of BRRT will, if not outright kill it, at least get them to fuck off.
Also, a stick of C4 can kill a max too.

I hate Tranu Maxes more, recoiless and high velocity Max weaponry is annoying.

Gonna have to test more anti-Max tactics some more.

One of you guys suggested something as an alternative to vegas pro, but I don't remember what it was.

I can never actually get vegas pro to authenticate, so that one seems like it's out.

i killed him once last night then dipped out after he got the jump on me and he sent me a wall of text about how shameful it was that i didn't stand around and let him kill me

Got any caps? I'm really loving the autism.

didn't think to cap it

I use my Archer and tank mines to counter MAXs.

when i see archers they are rarely out in the open
and if they are i can av turret them which is way more multipurpose then the archer imo

more then that maxes are fairly rare in 24-48 fights
isnt it also 1k certs?
so wheres the value?

reddit.com/r/ps2ragetells/search?q=vakex

this guy has a history it seems

Is the dude raging about A2A pods the same Vakex?

Oh, and I'd like to add that this shit is ranging from a year to three years ago. This dude has been playing the game for at least three years and is still a complete scrub.

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Vakex

holy shit

literally the only thing he's even passable at is gunning for other people's vehicles

If you get a Laser sight and 4x scope you can reliably hip fire it from medium range. It only takes two shots with no modifiers to take down a MAX. It's a shit weapon against infantry but I tend to back it up with my pistol or just swap it out for a carbine if I know I'm not going to encounter any MAXs.

Oh my fuck this guy is beyond pathetic. Are all vanu players this bad?

a lot of VS are pretty good, which makes it weirder. if he was NC i could understand thinking that those stats makes you someone who can talk.

Oh my god, he's been shit since the very beginning.

Yeah, it's workable. I've dumped all 6 shots into esf's that aren't paying attention many times.

All 6 shots will do just over half of the esf's health whereas a single hit from the dumbfire default has it on fire and 4 seconds from exploding.

Skyguard's are pretty shit but a dual-burster Max with full lockdown is crazy damaging. The velocity on the lockdown max is much better so you have to lead much less.

Lots of useless builders on TR. Was just in Indar and saw 3 bases northwest of Quart Ridge, none with a core, and all absolutely pointless.

Heh, I killed him again yesterday with a pistol and promptly messaged him letting him know that I had seen his stats and that they were pure shit. He didn't respond.

Nanoweave and the % HA shield don't reduce any damage from headshots, body only. Personally I run maxed out shield capacitor because not only is it ridiculously cheap but it gets your shields back up in just 3-4 seconds instead of 10 or whatever it is.

Rockets are generally bad. One of the big mistakes newer players make is being eager to rocket anything they can just because they can and then die during the 5 second rocket reload. Fewer the better and Decimator is king.

AV turret takes at least 2 shots to kill with a minimum of 4.5 seconds between, not including travel time. IF you can kill a Max that way then you might as well have just run up and knifed him. Archer is infinitely better as a Max hunter (2 head shots, 2 seconds total) and more often than not is better for vehicles as well since .75ads is a little more healthy than 0.0 sitting on a turret waiting to die.

I fucking hate this game but I don't really want to stop playing it.

This should be a planetside proverb.

Not if you use them as intended moron. I.E. not against infantry.

I've found that if you've got a big group guarding a control point a few well-aimed rockets through the windows can really clear the place out.

But yeah, generally rockets should be used against vehicles

Direct impacts with the default TR launcher can't even kill fucking light assaults, that just bothers me for some reason. I'm not sure about infiltrators though.

Well yeah I guess if you see a bunch of infantry in a large group that would be fine too. But to say rockets are worthless because some retards use them against single infantry is moronic.

That is a lie as I have died from direct impacts as a medic from default rockets.

I've point blank hit people square in the chest with those, and they'd just walk it off, or I would splash myself for more damage than it did to them. Guess it's max rank Flak armor.

That could be it as most people don't use nanoweve since it doesn't fucking matter when everyone just headshots you anyway.

Gotta run around in circles and not repair maxes user.

Someone repost the trump webm

Every day being a max

Every

Fucking

Day

Here ya go.

Don't I know it.

BUT user YOU DON"T GET IT THEY HAVE GUNS AND TURRETS AND FIXING MAX'S IS LAME THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO KILL INFANTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE INFINITE AMMO AND THAT'S THE ONLY REASON THEY HAVE BOTH, TO KILL OTHER PPL

Never mind that they would get more certs from being my personal engineer. GOTTA GO RUN AROUND IN A CIRCLE AND GET KILLED BECAUSE I RAN OUT INTO A FIRE FIGHT BY MYSELF BECAUSE I'M A RETARD WITH A REPAIR TOOL!

If they're firing at aircraft I kick them out too. People are so focused on getting XP any way they can they won't consider that what they're doing is stupid and it's gonna get them blown up.

If they are coming at you it is probably better to shoot them so they fuck off instead of sitting there blowing you up.

Four repair ticks and they already made more exp than killing one dude

And an average max requires 17 ticks when severely damaged

Most engineers are fucking retarded

There's a difference between shooting aircraft that is targetting you that is within range of your weapon and shooting at everything in your line of sight, including aircraft that's almost at the border of the height limit with a fucking Halberd.

Retards that need to be kicked off do the latter way more often than they should. Even with a basilisk, you really need to restrain yourself because shooting in the air not only makes you show up on the map, it pinpoints your location by just looking at the stream of bullets and it's loud enough to be heard from a mile away; which in turn leaves you with a dead tank.

That's acceptable, but good aircraft known to stay out of range of your guns. Usually when I have aircraft coming after me it's because my gunner was shooting at them which alerted them to the position of my vehicle.

give me good shit to micspam

Vanu are the most autistic players I've ever seen.

Forgot to add this, part 2:

Is there an indicator on the death screen that shows if the killing blow against you was a headshot?

wew

Im desperate enough for somthing to do that i might just download this, but how autistic do you have to be/how much do you have to pay to play it proper

What a charming individual.

The only thing that genuinely feels like you need to invest money in/grind like fucking crazy for is air vehicle combat, and even then it's only because the sky is dominated by BR 100+ faggots with all their shit maxed out.

tbh fam, air combat is not even enjoyable, since all that matters is maneuverability, and the vanu always have you beat there, unless you are massively better than the guy you're fighting

I agree, it might've been fun if everything wasn't a fucking VTOL aircraft and each faction actually had some super high speed fighter jet type thing.

I feel like giving up. Even WWEW can't change the fact that Planetside 2 is one of the shittiest FPS ever made. The more I play the more I realize how bad of a game it is.

I haven't played this in years and barely remember anything about it. I'll join you all when it finally finishes downloading. Engineer, probably.

Agreed, I wish it also had good joystick support. It'd be pretty fun if the air vehicles were all fixed wing and had stalling mechanics and whatnot. It doesn't even have to be that realistic, for example WWII Online handled it pretty well. Hell they could've just made it with battlefield tier flight models.

You're probably not the only one, I expected more people on a saturday night.

the MSW-R is really fucking good

I have a ton of fun with the game

I meant most new heavies see a vehicle within range and immediately go into AV mode - fire rocket, reload, fire again, reload. But it usually doesn't get that far as they tend to die during the first or second reload. My point was simply fire the rocket and switch back to primary and continue on about your business then reload when safe to do so. And the 750 splash damage from rockets is very nice for guarding stairways.

Direct impacts with the default launchers will kill every infantry except a max. I've only had one person survive a direct hit and that was clearly a bug/packet loss or some other bullshit.

Pretty sure nobody said they are worthless. Just generally bad for new players because they fall in love. Rockets to new HAs are like pussy to a teenager.

A bit surprised he didn't just shoot you.

This. If I have to stand in front of a manned turret to get the engi's attention I just end up max punching him back to the spawn. And it's usually just for ammo…

All VS talk like minorities. Fits the nigger female character choice I guess.

Just basic fps skills for the most part. And the ability to understand numbers.

Flying can be a lot of fun but inevitably a few of the shithead NC skynights will show up and gun you down before you even know they're there. They don't let newer players git gud.

Im BR 70, and still dont have everything certed. Still have default weapons for infantry though. Go only infantry suit slots and youll be good.

Other people make this fun, even if its autists like you anons. Had I not joined the outfit, I wouldve become a KDR whore or become salty like most vanu. I wouldve un-installed this game long ago if it werent for other outfits.

Ok.

It is one of the shittiest FPS ever made with nothing going for it and with brilliant dev decisions that resulted in about 80% of the game's population to leave and they can't balance shit.

It's just autism, battlebards, funny shit, banter, salt, and brotherhood that makes people stay.

And the construction system was a fucking mistake, easily abusable like everything else in this terrible game with major content that happens every once a year.

WOAH!!

If you'd rather save money for other things but still have a decent mid-long range rifle, the M77-B is a good choice, just be sure to buy a straight pull bolt for it. This leads your total to 425 certs vs 1000+100 for a straight pull bolt with it.
Just keep in mind that if you want an smg later on it will cost 1000 certs for any of them, get the Armistice if you do.

Add "severe tunnel vision" to the list of vanu disabilities.
Yea, I know, >Hossin , it's still probably a record for solo caps of connected territories

Shit man add Hossin to your accomplishments. Fucking VS are invisible there.

There was one infilshit at the second territory I capped, but he fucked off after his liberator pilot blew the sundy I was spawning at, which let me get the cap.
Surprisingly, no salt though.

It tickles my dick hard when I get blown up by Vanguards at 4,000 meters away because of how stupidly precise their cannons are.

Did anyone at SOE or Gaybreak ever playtest their fucking game?

Sorry, salty tonight. It's been a rough few days for TR.

You're one to talk
THERE ARE 3 FACTIONS IN YOUR GAME
WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE A 3-WAY TURF WAR WORK

This is why you wait at the point.

Don't be the ghost-capper cuckold user, guard your fucking points or leave a sunderer near it if its too close to enemy territory.

How often do 3-way battle actually happen though? Only TR seems to actually mobilize to fuck up the VS.

All they gotta do is make a second timer for a second capper that goes in and pauses or erases the first timer.

NC has been going with an unofficial truce with the Tranu, Burgerfats been attacking us more intensely lately and letting the Tranu win, other times its the Tranu helping the Burgers, they really hate us, but there has been Three-way battles, like the Tech Plant at Esamir and the Crown in Indar.

From the thumbnail it looks like some guy holding up a small animal and looking at it.

Is that image some sort of new version of tenchi muoyu?

Yeah that's the 'new' Ryoko

Got a few new nicknames for our dearest child molester.

(checked)

Verstanden. I like the darts so i'll probably be doing that. Outside of infiltrator i'm looking to getting a left arm AA gun for the MAX so I can do stronk air defense, fuck phalanx-less bases. I love tearing apart cocky gunships.

What's the best gat for light assault? I'm running adrenaline pump and the FA1 Barrage with hilarious results, but I'm nearing 1000 certs and was wondering if there's anything better.

she wasnt 12, or younger you twat

I havent played for a while because of finals and stuff so I missed the better part of that drama. Did you guys scare him off yet or is he still part of the outfit?

Nacho is still part of the outfit. He's one of the few guys who actually do a good job leading.

It's just a prank, bro.

All in good fun and in jest because he became a meme.

He rather likes the nickname I gave him though

Hope he likes

So, 12 years and 1 day old? Got it.

keep the hood safe H

Advanced shield capacitor. You get hit a lot while peeking over the roof. So your job is basically to always harass, and having you shields up keeps you alive longer.

Gotcha. Anything besides that? I'm saving up for a second stick of C4 but I'm unsure about which jet is good and which weapon is best suited for how I play.
I usually drop ontop of a few niggas, shoot them in the back with a shotgun and fuck off again. It's gotten me the most success so far.

Definitely get the second stick of c4. Then get medkits. If you have a regeneration implant, run that with c4. Implants arent buyable though.

IMO, c4 is still too situational for me to run over medkits. Theyre usually good when you're traveling on the road or when a zerg of people is attacking your position. Or when theres an armor zerg outside the bio lab, and you use the jump pads with drifter jets to put c4.

As for jetpacks, either cert out the default, or if you like to scale buildinngs but not get shot, get icarus. icarus jets go only up, but very fast. Default goes with your wasd direction and up.

Drifter is the ultimate pack for c4. Start out from a high point and youre unshootable for most armor since it goes only horizontal and has a shit ton of fuel.

So basically, for beginners, cert out the default.

When youre used to manipulating your momentum with the physics in this game, you can achieve better effectiveness with the drifters and the icarus.

Cert out drifters before icarus, since they apply to more situations than icarus, but cant scale buildings quickly

Thanks fam.

We almost got both Amerish and Indar at the same time, damn brainless zergs, we had the chance of getting of going to two locations to link to the VS warpgate in Indar if only the retards checked the map and look and think, well fug it.

don't

Only amerifats and germobros get a bad ping.
Fühlt schlecht alter.

I swear I regret picking up flying every fucking time I spawn an aircraft
its like you niggers are afraid of heights

Es ist spielbar. 150 ping ist nicht so schlecht.

How do I hold down the voice chat key without actually holding it down like a tard when i'm battlebarding?

Holy shit the Jaguar is great.

get an external macro program
or weight it down with a potater

I just tilt a controller thumbstick under the controllers own weight

I use the Valk a lot. Great transportation, good offensively with a gunner/engies, and max'd scout radar shows enemies on the map to 200m. Scout radar is really good for sitting on top of biolabs or other large fights and collecting certs/helping the faction.

Are they doing maintenance right now?

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO ALL BATTLEBARDS:
Please play embed related when you are around and we take a sector to increase burgerbutthurt and trautears.
Please play embed related when you are around and we take a sector to increase burgerbutthurt and trautears.

Damn man, I'd like to be in a fly-by Valk along with a few Heavies to blow out some dakka, especially against fucking Tranu sniping positions on a fucking unreachable cliff.

I guess, why they would do it on a sunday afternoon I wouldn't fucking know.

WWEW in action right now? Feeling up for some planetside.

servers ded

Well fuck my shit up.

At least you aren't Anthony Surge.

Since the server is being raped currently how about we post more music for battlebards?

Wait for a while, nobody will be online when E3 starts, so maybe tormorrow, or after the show.

Did we finally kick that faggot out?

Nope, faggot is still in the Outfit, doesn't play with us much, only logs in then logs out.

Probably getting pegged by his Tranu "girlfriend"

This.

That's intentional

Defend your cap points

Also this.

Stop bitching about something that is your fault, stay on the goddamn point don't be the stupid nigger that caps a point and leaves it undefended.

For our criminal brethren.

And I just like this song.

I know one of the battlebards has this song, but all should.

how many aussies actually play?
That one aussie tranny that sometimes plays got a sexy voice.

its like you hate freedom

Nah, we just want auraxis to have functioning roads and infrastructure
:^)

Also battlebard play this shit.

OY VEY

It's back up for me, in Esamir now.

Here's your reply.

Better now?

Whatever you say, antifa faggot

So cute, you're like nazis as they were in real life.
Lost a war.

More battlebard music

But we win every time unless the NC and VS refuse to fight each other and we have to defend against 96+ stacks on every front.

That's called balance goyim. The prowler is the best tank after all. You should be able to win 2-1 odds every fight.

Well, that's whats happening right now in Indar, Burgers and Tranu not fighting against each other and zerging a lot of our territory.

We can win 2-1 odds but odds stop mattering when you are covered in so many enemies that you run out of bullets before they are all dead.

i see you do not use your BBBRRRRT with extended mags.

It literally is a feature, it was discussed and added maybe 1-2 months ago just before you started playing.

On purpose.
Because people wanted it.

It doesn't really help when you kill five guys and then get shot in the back by the three inflshitters that you couldn't see.

Only your faction can hear prox.

This reeks of tranu fuckery.

Well it's super gay having to wait for a different faction to cap the point in a three way battle when you have boots on the ground.

im not a child molester okay?

i just dont really mind, its only some banter. but she wasnt 12 guys. i fucking swear.

this guy gets pretty mad

So she was 10, eh?

JUST

and yes he does

That guy might actually be autistic.

Do you guys regularly check the chat ?
In my ~30 hours I never even read it.

Yeah, he mad.

It's not really hard to notice an autist spamming you text when it makes a noise every time you get a tell.

Guess I suck too much to trigger autists

Nah, you just haven't found the right autist yet. Hell, I've gotten some kills that could be construed as bullshit and haven't gotten anything yet.

Just kill Vakex he sucks ass and sends you a wall of text every time you kill him.

FUCK

Have any of you battlebards ever gotten in trouble from being reported?

I got banned for a week, but I don't know if it was from battlebarding or calling people niggers in /yell

The second. Call them niggers on voice.

Immersion is fun at times. Only thing missing from recreating the trailer is shooting through airchav cockpits. I think this is part of the Sanctuary project that devs teased a few months ago.

Trailer for nostalgia:

youtu.be/41QFL4QB3NE

It seems kind of silly that small arms fire would penetrate the armored hull of a galaxy and the windscreen.

At least the part with the Vanu infiltshitters is completely accurate.

Fugg

I do this constantly. Usually to AOD for playing like faggots.

But I can't call the enemy team niggers on voice

I've been reported by about seven different people apparently. Nothing's happened. Not even my name has been changed.

WWEW in action? Fell asleep and finally just got up.

anyone remember BuzzCutPsycho? Apparently he was online yesterday.

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/BuzzCutPsycho

Triggering libtards is fun in this game.

Just say you're voting for Trump in yell especially around Vanu and let the salt flow.

Yeah. Getting a sundie on some high hill/ridge near enemy bases and setting up several maxes/heavies and blasting any tank/aircraft that passes by is FUN.

Just yesterday I linked up with some randoms right next to the teach plant and the Vanu were trying to dislodge us for half an hour. I shot down a dozen scythes, valks and libs and tons of infantry.
FUN times.
After that I re-deployed to join you faggots, so I don't really know how long the battle lasted, but I sure loves tying and harrasing vanu forces like that.

How do I beat VS heavies? Their LMGs have such a ridiculously fast TTK.

headshots, same thing they're doing to you

Shotguns.

If you're NC, play heavy assault and use the cyclone. It's the only real competitive weapon to orion/betelgeuse in CQC fights for NC. (I'm sure it'll be nerfed soon enough, so get it while it's hot)

I don't play TR much, so I can't recommend a lot for them, but MSW-R is probably your best option.

The BRRT might actually be a good choice, if you learn to prefire it.

wat do

FUCK EM UP

No it isnt, its the middle of the night for most of us you nigger.

We got a squad up, and also, this is East coast and its the weekdays, pretty fucking dead on population in the servers.

so what you are saying is, ded game? :^)

Think it's just me - maybe one more - there seems to be a huge amount of britbongs around.

Don't tell me you don't love feminine benis.

Well, TR has the Crown, so its off to removing Tranu in Indar if you lads are going in.

How does Vanu even function as a whole when it really does look like almost none of them play Medic or Engineer?

there is 1 medic per tryhard outfit. They dont even bother carrying engineers in their magriders or lightnings. Vanu faction is only Heavy Assault.

fuck off cuck
/vg/ was always a circlejerk of failure we dont need that shit here

we did this a few weeks ago. youtube.com/watch?v=cxdosuW-_RM&index=2&list=FLMiFUZmzFjzJfb9hompuiMg

Basically what said but use the Armistice instead. I've always been against SMG's but have been running it on engi with IRNV optics for the last 3 days and loving it. With advanced laser sight you can easily hipfire headshots at 10-15m while strafing full speed and with IRNV sight you can see those dirty niggers easily at night.

And just a friendly reminder to the newer people that Planetside is a MMO, and as such, follows basic MMO principles. Coordination of classes/abilities is how normal/newer players get shit accomplished. Have a good mix of heavies/medics/infilshitters and a engi or 2 for ammo. Also different people should spec out different vehicles but everyone should have a Deploy Shield sunderer as the 1st rank is like 50 certs. If you're squadded up and notice that your opponents have motion spotters and spawn beacons then load up your infil real quick to EMP grenade their beacons/spotters and lay your own. There's no reason for a platoon to not have at least one person doing recon.

TIME FOR THE CROWN.

And they still fucked up the game.

They don't need anything but heavy assaults because they get infinite ammo with the betelgeuse LMG.

Also noobs learn real quick that you don't even bother trying to repair friendly magriders.

I wish it was practical to have a IRNV sight on my guns at all times. It's one of the best looking sights aesthetically that is also useful.

I'd love to use the nice looking 3.4x/4x sights on stuff but it just doesn't seem like a good idea when 1x/2x is generally ideal.

Do you guys just focus on VS because cuckchan is there, or are you guys fighting NC too?

NC and VS work together to attack TR most of the time due to the salt collected here, so it's a stacked battle against both at the same time in most bases.
Not like TR cares, we've got the most ammo and firerate out of all the factions, it just means we're gonna get more shit to shoot.

kek they specifically targetting TR because of wwew?

Christ I didn't even know that those faggots could get any lower. To answer your question it's because the VS are overpowered and have the greatest concentration of salt when you kill them as a result.

I have been using the Hailstorm lately and it's great, however i'm having trouble with the recoil, should i use the forward grip or the laser sight?

Why are the cheeseburgers weapons hot garbage and why do they have such bad tunnel vision.

They are unprecise as fuck despite the high damage they can deal, they're pretty much only a threat in CQC with shotguns; but even so, TR has an advantage over them in that regard with SMGs, carbines and even MAX units anyways.

As for the tunnel vision, most burgers lack what is called 'spatial awareness' due to the mentality of killing more = more certs = better guns = m-muh high k/d. This leads to carelessness when in a combined arms combat situation and thus all they can hear or see at is what they're directly shooting at-nothing else matters. Their teammates don't even matter unless they're being a nuiance when they're attempting (and failing) to farm, which results in rampant TK.

Nah, because they are faggots.

there is no need to be upset

If it's pulling up too sharply, use a compensator.
If it's going to the sides a bit too much, get a grip.

Wew, what a feat.

A lot of people suggest going with the laser and just hipfiring all day every day.

Why do so many autistic edgelords (other than us, obviously) play this fucking game?

lel

>THIS GAME IS SERIOUS BUSINESS! HOW DARE YOU PLAY MUSIC?

Yeah, that's what I want to know. They're all so belittling, too. "We're going to knock you out the game, kid. Your K/D is shit, kid. Uninstall the game, kid."

TITS OR GTFO

You know who you are

kept killing a c-4 fairy in mid air with the repeater

oh, great

have we attracted a whore?

It's either a grill, a little kid, or a trap. They sound like they're from England and also feminine.

Either way though TITS OR GTFO

If Buzz came back we would only be locking contintents. That'd be some funny shit.

Can I join your outfit Holla Forums? I promise I'll behave myself

Only if you suck my peenor

Nobody cares if you're shit. Just don't act like a fag and you're fine.

you obvously dont know why the rule "tits or GTFO" was put into service. lurk more

I aim like a retarded handicapped child and mostly play support because of it. If they'll accept a retard like me, they'll accept someone like you.

Pic related is what my aim turns to when I see a cloaked infiltrator run up to me.

A lot of us are terrible at this game, but we can git gud when work together for the collective salt from the Tranu and Burgers.

Just don't spill spaghetti like a certain Gunner, and don't bring your Tranu girlfriend to duel one of us in the game.

Cool, also why do I get Holla Forums vibe when reading the outfit's summary.

Probably because you're reddit

Actually, I browse Holla Forums too, just wondering if this was made by fellow Holla Forumsack. I dont want to reveal my Holla Forums powerlevel too much

Jesus Christ it's like cheating, if you don't show up on the minimap they just assume you aren't there. I camped an NC sunderer for a dozen kills while a friendly prowler took it out. Is this what it feels like to be a vanu infiltrator?

Didn't they show you the location of the shot when you died?

Well you tell me user.

Infilshitters tend to go all broke on Stealth user, fucking annoying fighting against backcappers like that.

And trying to get a LMG for my HA with a suppressor on for those sneaki breeki ghostcapping continents.

Only when you die, not when you're still being shot at and trying to fucking figure out where the little shitstain is shooting.

Keep switching sides. It was parked behind one of those L shaped buildings, you can get three or four unawares then switch sides and do the same. Because you don't show up on the minimap they assume the shooter must have been towards the prowler.

Oh I see what you mean. Yeah but they give up chase. Rather try and kill the prowler blowing up the sunderer than run around looking for one medic.

We need more healsluts. Also get rez grenades and grenade bando or ill bully your boipussi.

But when youre ready to farm salt, lower sensitivity and buy larger mousepad.

I slapped one on my Jaguar. It's hilarious how many more kills I suddenly score as LA. People are completely unaware if you catch a group from behind and take them out one by one.

I wish shotguns had suppressors, though that'd be a bit too broken.

The "high bullet damage" theme is mostly ignored as an actual theme and rather than also getting high DPS but requiring short bursts to make it useful, they get average or below average DPS AND require short bursts to make it useful.

The other thing that's NC's schtick is bullet velocity - but VS/TR often have equal or higher velocity for their stuff too.

So in the end NC doesn't really have anything to make them stand out and most of their faction-aesthetic guns are middle of the road performance at best and suited to mid-range where only a small part of combat takes place. The only real exception is the Cyclone (Anchor close second) which actually does have high damage with high DPS, and relatively low recoil/small cof spread.

Personally, if I were working balance at DBG I'd do a quick gun evaluation - record average and BR100+ accuracy/HSR/legshots at 5m or 10m increments, use that to accurately calculate the observed DPS performance and then plug in some new values to see where things intersect at what range and specialize guns for their niche.

I'd do it right now if I had locational hit data and average accuracy at arbitrary ranges, but this isn't in the API they release.

A quick example if you compare the average players hsr and accuracy with the default LMG's (doesn't take range/legshots into account), you get:

Orion: 409.8 DPS – 2.44s TTK
NS-15M2: 393.7 DPS – 2.54s TTK
Carv: 370.5 DPS – 2.70s TTK
Gauss Saw: 362.1 DPS – 2.76s TTK

So this is close to the actual average dps for the average player in practice, not theory. Missing legshots, so real-world performance for the average person would be lower, and doesn't segregate by range brackets - some guns are intended for medium range, like the gauss saw - which means that as distance increases orion avg dps for example would drop more than gauss saw avg until gauss saw is superior; I personally suspect that range to be around ~50-70m.

For directive LMG comparisons:

Betelgeuse: 546.3 DPS – 1.83s TTK
Godsaw: 514.6 DPS – 1.94s TTK
Butcher: 491.7 - 511.3 DPS – 2.03s - 1.96s TTK (variable RPM)

Making new thread, wew lads, page 11.

New thread here!

Newfag detected