Mega Man Thread

Since we all know Con Man's new Mega Man game is going to be shit, let's have a thread dedicated to the true blue bomber.
Favorite Series?
Favorite Mega?
Favorite Roll?
Favorite OST?
Etc.

Also, do you say "Mega Man" or "MegaMan"?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/121756/
tanjou-scanlations.blogspot.ca/2016/05/artbooks.html
rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/eefe11b16cd48f193e36efbb517c65bd/140823 - Mega_Man Mega_Man_Zero neige.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The X series is shit.
Fight me.

I wish we could get another Battle Network game.

Zero series is the best.

Classic and ZX
Mega Man
Legends
Mega Man 3 and 8
Mega Man of course.

Also MM3>2>8>4>5>9>7>6>10>1

I never played any of the BN games, or Star Force for that matter.
Any recommendations?

Aile a qt.

all of the battle networks in order.
DO IT NOW

Even 4?

I don't know what it is about it, but latex suits/bodygloves under regular clothes really does it for me

Agreed.

Officially speaking, it has always been Mega Man

I know, but I see it used interchangeably so often by fans, that I was just curious.

Battle Network. Those games are really well made. Except for 4 obviously.

Gotta go with X. He's pretty awesome in each game with the exception of X7.

Roll.EXE. No contest. I mean other Rolls are nice, but she's damn fine in executable form.

Megaman X4's soundtrack. It is goddamn godlike and I can't really think of any other of the games with a soundtrack that damn good.

And I switch between them.

It's understandable how fans misspell, it's not like Capcom consistently used to make that mistake too, and it doesn't help the modern logo doesn't add the space.

I liked that Mega Man coop arcade game

Vile is the largest waste of potential in the entire franchise.

Agree or Disagree?

If you mean as a villain, I disagree since he served his purpose as a very intimidating goalpost. If you mean as a character, I do find it to be a shame he didn't end up being recurring and had his character evolved at all.

What series is this

Mega Man X.

For what purpose?

ZXA was released on that year, of course they'd give it the front spot to promote it the most.

I grew up with NES and Mega Man, getting up to 4. X's series was mechanically great, but I disliked the feel of darker & edgier from the 90s.

Many years later, I appreciated the Zero series high difficulty. And the story completely ripped off from the manga Alita (but it was great).

I believe this poster was released around the same time as ZX Advent, so that's why they're front and center. Still doesn't really make sense to me either.

Because Inafune.

But hey, ZX Genesis soon.

Just like his daddy.

Mega man zero is great what are you on nigger?.

His character was only truly wasted in the MMX remake, much like the entire plot in that game. They turned him into complete whiny bitch there. It was pretty embarassing.

It hurts. I hate cliffhangers. Although ZXA wasn't as good as ZX anyway.

Hang in there, user.

That was pretty much because the remake wanted to follow the story of the original game but with minor changes to make it into a big story with more depth, or some shit like that. It ended up being mediocre, tho.
Shame MMX bombed, but gameplaywise it wasn't very good either.

X, but mostly for X1, X2, X4 and X5
Classic
Classic Roll, in both sundress and blouse dress form
For nostalgia reasons, Wily's Revenge, but I really love X1's ost.

We need another BR Mega Man storytime at some point.

I honestly wish there was more art of BR Roll. She's like the best qualities of classic Roll and Ruby-Spears Roll put together and given a tiny outfit.

I grew up with X, but Zero is a favorite.
Biometal X with Aile.
Classic unless we count Ciel as a Roll.
X1 definitely sends chills through my bones.
Mega Man.

Definitely.

X series is wasted potential from X4 onwards due to the inordinate focus on Zero (to the point of level design suffering from having to account for him going through levels instead of just X) and the overall blandness of everything at and past the PS1 era

PS1-era X actually regressed in some aspects after X4 since you could only equip an armor if you had all its parts instead of gaining effects piece-meal for gradual progression and you began to start with a stripped-down version of the armor from the previous game, meaning there was no point in getting the new armors when you already start with a versatile one and also the only one that can actually charge weapons outside of getting one or two collectibles because of an otherwise-impassible spike bed or some such

Though X7 and X8 still has more going for it than Mighty Number 9, from what I've seen Axl copies more from basic enemies than Beck

Tie between X, Zero and Battle Network

X

Roll a shit

X1, X2, and Mega Man 2've got some of the best tunes

oh

Zero games were absolutely fantastic for handheld interpretations of the X formula but they sure were awkward, gameplay-wise I don't feel they really hit their stride until Zero 4

Element chips were awkward and even moreso when you had to use chips in tandem with saber/buster techniques for best effect, cyber elves might as well not even have existed because you were punished for using them and couldn't use them ever again, bosses were typically trivial with uninteresting or reused stages and you had to speedrun the level decently accurately to be able to get the boss's ability at the end. Then Zero 4 comes along and elements are tied to the techniques rather than needing to constantly swap out chips, you got an upgradeable and immortal cyber elf that encompasses all three types with the only punishment being for trying to go outside the boundaries of its capabilities, bosses had much-improved designs and stages all had a good gimmick or layout with the only necessity for being able to learn a boss's technique being that you needed to put yourself at a disadvantage for the stage via the weather system, making the boss and level harder with the reward being a new power/access to a new element.

Also Omega sucked shit as a boss in Zero 3 due to developer laziness and GBA limitations, still vastly inferior to Zero's X2 AI but a step up from Zero's flat-out fucking braindead X5 AI

Thank you

You have no idea how insufferable all the plotdrones were when the games were still being released that Z3 was GOAT because m-m-muh lore when Z4 improved in pretty much… all fronts IMO

Zero and ZX
Zero and OG
Legends
Zero

Powered Up brought plenty of fun costumes. Wish the series went on longer

Here I am to blurt out a bit of technical nonsense that explains why:

The armors are stored in two ways in X4. The first way is the sprites that build Fourth Armor, with every 'piece' of the armor overlaid onto X's sprite. The full suit is just 4 individual sprites layered on top of X's unarmored sprite, and this means that every pose X has has a version that has no armor pieces equipped underneath. Pics related.

The second way has the armor as a single sprite altogether that's overload on top of X. This is used for the Ultimate Armor in X4. Some of the new sprites in X5 for the Fourth Armor also use this method even though the rest of it's set remains as it was in X4. The Gaea and Falcon armors are also built as single whole sprites rather than individual pieces, as are the Blade and Shadow armors in X6. Though, as you may have noticed, a couple of these files are tagged "X6", and that is because it looks like Capcom intended to reverse the decision in X5 and perhaps let the player flat out swap out the parts they got. This includes sprites for the Shadow Armor, which completely covers X's sprite in-game.

For more fun technicality: Every full-body sprited armor is considered by the game to be a head piece.

I get why Omega's fanfared to hell and back, he's got a good boss theme and thematically he's Zero proving he doesn't need his old body to still be effective and still be himself, actually managing to overcome his old body with its limiters removed

But holy God were all of Omega's boss fights absolutely braindead simple (all of the Z3 bosses were really but that's besides the point), it was a case of the game telling you Omega was absurdly powerful to the point of being able to smack aside the Guardians and then in practice having the reaction times and capabilities of fucking wet newspaper. Omega Zero was so insultingly easy it felt an anti-climax, on top of being a Zero palette swap and continuing X5's horrendous trend of giving you a severely watered down version of X2's Zero boss patterns. ZX gave him some modicum of difficulty through entirely removing the delay between performed moves and giving him the ability to heal with Rekkoha, but it's still the same braindead AI at its core and it struck me they didn't know what to really do with him by giving him the healing.

The why's don't matter for shit if the execution is pisspoor.

A lot of fags cling to X5 as the LAST GREAT HOPE of the X series because of the whole Inafaggotry that he wanted it to be the last but the X vs. Zero fight was absolutely shit from a gameplay AND plot standpoint where you felt no stakes were high whatsoever, whether from the shit script or the shit gameplay.

Like I have this shitty half-thought out diagram I made on a whim one day and overall it's what I was expecting out of Omega learning he was using Zero's body with all the stops removed from it, I was expecting a ramp up from X2 after Zero in general being decently hard and X5 having the most awful "awesome rival boss" I've ever experienced and instead I got a drop-dead simple boss that went down in a few charge sabers and barely fought back whatsoever.

Well fuck me, another bit for the pile of why X6 should've had more development time if they were gonna reverse X5's gimmick armors somewhere down the line to the point of having a few unaltered X sprites for armor-specific actions and potentially being able to mix-and-match armors.

X5 in general felt horrifically uninspired and like it was deliberately trying to be an ending for a series that didn't really need it at that point, which makes more sense in hindsight knowing Inafune was trying to use X5 as a lead-in for Mega Man Zero. I've been bored with each and every playthrough of it and I'm usually not really wanting to play it much anymore by the time I get to the classic Mega Man boss revivals (Black Devil, etc) and then the X or Zero boss.

Explain to me your wankery over X2 Zero.

That fight might be the easiest of all Zero fights in the franchise, really.

I liked the LORE though.

It was neat.

ZX is a better series overall, but Zeros 2-4 have god-tier music that hasn't been topped.

X2's Zero was more dynamic as a boss due to being able to cancel out your charge shots with his own or being able to flat-out block you and your special weapons and he moved more often than X5's Zero by bumrushing you if you were at or around the other side of the room after his shot-shot-saber combo, Z3 Omega moved about as much but more slowly though at least he moved in the first place. That and every Zero or Zero-like boss that comes after X2 imitates Zero's boss AI with the shot-shot-saber and attempts to close distance with dashes or bum-rushes

He's definitely not the easiest because that title goes to X5's Zero who sits there for the majority of his fight and has quite extensive delay between every move he does along with heavy telegraphing and piddly damage dealt for most everything that's not that insta-kill huge saber-wave

MMZ has a pretty good overarching story though unfortunately a lot of it is background detail given by supplementary material or stuff that's flat-out not explained in the games, ie the Guardians being killed by Omega's explosion is why they don't show up in Zero 4 though neither Zero 3 nor 4 actually go into that or say that's why they don't appear

Wish they'd kept that the real X was the dictator of Neo Arcadia going Big Brother/robot Hitler, I didn't care much for Copy X as a general idea

Classic
Classic
Tron
X

X2's Zero has the most easy to manipulate AI ever, though. Vid related, or the more common "scale up the wall, dash to the other side, shoot and repeat" strategy. He can block/cancel your attacks, yes, but that only ends up making the fight longer and more tedious, given his patterns — not necessarily more difficult.

The best "Zero" boss fight is easily Omega from ZX. The only thing that boss is missing is a way to better deal with your buster shots, since that fight is relatively easy if you just rely on ranged attacks.

Agreed. I was excited when I heard he was resurrected in mmx3, but unfortunately, he was horribly underwhelming. I absolutely loved his design in 3, though.

I heard he got resurrected again for 8, but I think I can safely assume he didn't add much to that game either.

I was also hoping he would make an appearance in the zero or zx series in some form, but I guess I got too excited.

At least strike will be an adequate replacement in corrupted, right?

It was.

I've never really had anyone be able to say why is it supposed-GOAT while Inawankery was high and he was considered the lord and savior of the franchise. The bosses are lazily programmed (most of them float around. What I can tell you from my cursory game dev: coding physics is harder than have your piece of shit sprite float around the screen like an asshole), many outright rehashes (Pegasion is just a downgraded Storm Eagle, Necrobat is just a worse rethread of Shade Man) that cheapen whatever value the actual throwbacks could have had (namely the Devil and Rangda Bangda, which coupled with the protagonist-swap boss fight just makes it feel all part of laziness), the most asinine power-up system to ever be conceived (you never know what equippable extra parts are you getting in your first playthrough, and you need to kill yourself and pick a continue around 8 times to get as many as you can; also all the backtracking to even be able to use that fucking Gaea Armor), the watered down artwork level sprite-wise compared to X4, a mostly 'eh' OST and a mind-numbingly god awful script even for Megaman standards.

Also, Alia. You guys like mashing buttons to skip prompts you shouldn't even be seeing? Awesome, that's what you probably call replay value. Now you can look back at about any other Megaman game including some that "fell out of favor" during Inafune's tenure (Mega Man 3, if anything, since it huwt-huwt his fweelings) and say "it didn't get that wrong". Enjoy.

Between x and zero. ZX is pretty up there too
zero
Ciel all the way
Once again, between x and zero.

This. I liked X6 better, gameplay wise, at least.

I thought one cool thing they could do was using the original zero armor or sprite, or at least trying to recreate the old style with the new style, instead, I got a palette swap. The second form is a little closer, tho, but still.

Yeah, this could have been fucking great. But they couldn't put their boy X in the bad guy's side.

That pissed me off so much. I wanted to see them at least one more game.
or at least see leviathan tease zero in front of Ciel

I've never really been fond of keeping real X as the dictator. Kind of like megaman killing Wily out of necessity, it's always rubbed me the wrong way.

I agree. It just seems like the first place to go in the tryhard sort of manner, Injustice-style (oh god, Superman went evil. Also in our comics we have the so edgy exchange of him say Batman loves the Joker).

Doesn't help Inticreates literally just stole it from the Hakaider live action film, where in the third act out of nowhere a Kikaider hybrid mecha monster shows up as the final boss.

I've got mixed opinions about it. Mega Man surpassing the Three Laws was an addition by the localization staff. He freezes when Wily points them out in the original. It's arguably in-character for X to be incapable of reconciling his beliefs and suffering "ends justifies the means" moral decay as a result.

Best Robot Master coming through.

Rate The Protomen and The Megas against each other using specific arguments, rather than just stating which one you like better.

Heh

Which is part of my contention with later Zero AI that all of them aped Zero's patterns from X2 but actively regressed in terms of how well he actually reacted to things or could counter you, going from somebody with a block to no defenses whatsoever. ZX's Omega is an improvement but it's still Zero 3's disappointment at its absolute core, the only differences now being he got a much-needed attack power improvement, had the delay between moves totally removed so he launches straight into the next attack and can heal

You'd be right, Vile's just fanwank and is only in his armor for one fight that revolves around knocking him out of it. Mostly he just serves to replace stage minibosses at total random

I'm always impressed by the sheer laziness behind Omega just being a palette swap, especially since it would've helped even more with the overall theme that Zero was in a copy body but still himself if he actually looked like he was in a shit copy when directly compared to his original body

I could've enjoyed X being a dictator who still thinks he's fighting for humanity and Reploid-human relations through moral decay or a vague awareness he's (tangentially) at fault for the state of the world by being the father of all Reploids, I imagine that'd be something that's eaten at X ever since Mavericks first started popping up that complete people descended from him just went insane at total random from hardware/software failure and later on a scourge against the entire planet was born of it

hand holding, kissing, cuddling and happy sex, right?

Will Vile never get the treatment he deserves?

In terms of the whole real X being dictator thing, I understand why people like it a little bit better now, but the whole "you don't understand, previous best friend, I HAVE to do this" shtick still seems kind of cliched.

Yesh
nhentai.net/g/121756/

Fighting Vile in X8 was pretty fun.

Patrician taste, user.
best maverick coming through
stealthily

that was cute, funny, and arousing all at the same time. This artist is a god.
You think he'll make one with ciel?

That always bothered me. I think He'd look much cooler if both were the scanner eye.

Who the hell is that, even? Sting Chameleon? I don't recall the Maverick Hunter model looking so bad

Probably not, Vile's supposed to be a huge threat that takes X and/or Zero to put down and if Maverick Hunter X is any indication he's got his own weapon-copy through making new weaponry (from boss remains or whatever he's doing) that serves as rough parallels for their special weapons or even X's armor pieces. He's a catastrophic force but none of the games really go into that

As for X being a dictator the primary appeal to it for me is mainly arriving in why X would think as he did, especially taking into consideration he'd have been conscious for hundreds of years longer than Zero at that point (essentially making him older). Between seeing some shit in his service as a hunter and the various moral questions plaguing him (along with having centuries to think about it) he could very feasibly arrive at the conclusion that Reploids are the problem and need to be restrained or otherwise dealt with in more and more questionable ways, especially as an energy crisis mentioned repeatedly in the series begins to loom (with Reploids being massive power-hogs to boot) and eventually culminating in bringing back the old label of Maverick to persecute and hunt down rebellious Reploids

Gonna have to agree with you on that one. The older version looks much nicer

You can probably thank closer view/higher res for that.

I wanted an excuse to not use the generic art here

The fact the art director for MHX kept emphasizing he changed designs because he was thinking of toys and then when we got an X1 armor model it was the original design and not his gives me a bit more than mild satisfaction I must say

How do you think the series would have turned out differently if Roll was playable in Mega Man 2 like they thought about during the initial design phase?

Fun fact: Most of Roll's alt costumes have plain old white panties with red trim, but the knight costume has Arthur style hearts.

cute

Surprised I haven't seen Legends mentioned once on here, save for a couple of Rolls. Is everyone still trying to get over it?

Wasn't my game, fam. Sorry.

Well, if the feature was popular enough, it would probably be a continuing feature through the classic games, at least until the move to SNES, where they might have skipped out on the feature to do other things with the new hardware. It might have carried on to the other series, but I doubt it. X didn't even have a main female character for a long time. At most, we would have seen Zero playable straight from the first game.

The X series… had a hard life

Original series Roll is still the best

When did the other one come out? I haven't seen anyone do Zero doujins in years, and even then they seemed to be largely shit.

do japs take commissions? cause I have a few shows and games that CLEARLY chose the wrong girl, and need to be corrected.

I kinda like the reasoning behind Copy X though. When X sealed the Dark Elf using his body, people were obviously upset that Jesus wasn't there anymore, so they decided that they needed a new Jesus. Ciel was good, Copy X really was a perfect copy of the original, the problem lies in his programming: Regular X went through 100 years of testing by Doctor Light's computer, in order to make sure he knew the basics of right and wrong, while Copy X not only went without this conditioning, his every word was taken as gospel.

X was always THIIIIS close to being a genocidal maniac.

Ehh I'm not too huge a fan of him since Copy X sprung about from X6 being made without Inafune's knowledge so he couldn't say everything ended there with Sigma gone f-for realsies guys, Zero in a capsule and X brainstorming Neo Arcadia. That and Ciel making a 1:1 copy of X when Reploids still aren't so understood that they can make full X replicas on a hardware level (but have software down-pat since nobody goes Maverick from sheer software/hardware faults or random viruses anymore), but I'm just not a huge fan of the child/teen genius archetype anyways

Though that they brought up Copy X was a manchild due sheerly to the lack of moral testing and his total lack of experience where X was truly virtuous and could legitimately kick the ass of anybody who wanted to come to that was a good touch

By the Inafune point I mean that he panicked because the series didn't end where he wanted to even though he could've gone ahead with his idea anyways with no changes whatsoever, Copy X was a bitch-out he didn't even have to do

Fan art

The Mega Buster looks like an uncircumcised penis.

What is this? Who is this?

I have seen only 3 zero doujins.
were ciel gets raped by an old man (shit)
one where leviathan gets raped by a sadistic futa ciel (also pretty bad)
And one where a zero with incredibly female proportions (but still has a cock) gets raped (possibly the worst of the 3)

there is no hope for megaman zero porn

The Zero series is a dystopia, so hand holding and pure love are forbidden.

well fuck, I'm okay with that, just have leviathan get raped by some random reploid/human rather than have fucking OoC futa Ciel do it.

I have never been angrier over porn in my entire life

There's always Neige.

I don't think I've seen a SINGLE pornographic image with neige

I seem to recall that I've seen one of the operators, Rouge and Jaune. Strange that there are other Resistance QTs that have been ignored, too.

I could have sworn there was this one redheaded qt soldier wielding a rocket launcher. Or was ZX?

MMZ doujin by Hooch featuring Alouette when?

Megaman 9's credits theme.

hey man what's happenin'

tanjou-scanlations.blogspot.ca/2016/05/artbooks.html

correction: a single GOOD one

Well that's another thing entirely yeah?

rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/eefe11b16cd48f193e36efbb517c65bd/140823 - Mega_Man Mega_Man_Zero neige.jpg this is probably the better one out there out of all the… four she has

It might have been Manga Ciel. She is hardcore.

Did no one ever scan the translated version?

ahh. MUCH better

True. Hardcore ciel was actually kinda cool now that I think about it. I just happen to prefer vanilla.

Too bad the manga was total fucking garbage once they got to Neo Arcadia.

Protip: You can put an image file's URL into file selection prompt and it will automatically post it for you. Alternatively, some browsers will let you paste images from your clipboard to the postbox directly, which is even faster. However, both of these methods either modify or remove the original filename.

I only know that feel regarding the Battle Network OCW

It's only the MM20 instead of the MM20+5 too, unfortunately

speaking of neige and lewds, has anyone ever secretly wanted a remake of that one doujin where a woman gets drugged and raped by 2 dudes and then gets saved by an orc, but replace the girl with neige and the orc with craft?

Regular Ciel is 2pure.

Cial has some nice art though

I'm aware about the URL method and everything but it always takes forever here and leaves stuff on the temp folder, and I honestly didn't feel like saving it

20+5 would have just some more peripheral content anyway I think, I heard Kitamura made some comments but I think they were just like 2 sentences or something

True. If you put it that way, Copy X as a character is alright, then. I think he even believed to be original X, right?

That actually makes it the perfect scenario for lovey dovey stuff, but not in the traditional way
It could be really touching. Of course, we know there's no happy ending at all.

He knew he was a copy, but he makes it clear he's PERFECT copy. If he is a perfect copy of X, and everyone keeps telling him how perfect X was, logically, he too must be perfect. He can never do wrong, because he is perfect, that's how he justified everything.

And that's pretty good, considering how misguided he was. Although, I didn't like him as the main villain of MMZ1 for that reason.

Not to mention MM9 & 10 at least. It supposedly has a bunch of unused designs of the bosses. That's where we learned about Honey Woman

Not to mention MM9 & 10 at least. It supposedly has a bunch of unused designs of the bosses. That's where we learned about Honey Woman

Classic
.exe
Caskett Allouette if we're including not-Rolls
Either classic 6, 7, or 9.
If you don't spell it with a space, get out of my face.

Any lewd stuff in the art books? A lot them detail what kind of panties a character wears and I know one of the artist for the series was very lewd.

Never will but forgive and forget.
Turned out for the better with what is being done to RE and the Man of Action cartoon being based on Classic if not both it and X.

I never thought I'd say this but I'm happy we got screwed out of the game.

That'd be the artist for Mega Man Zero who had to be asked by Capcom to stop drawing loli porn of Roll after his work on the series was done

I love that guy.

Legends and ZX
X
Tron
Megaman X5 - Volt Kraken

It's Mega Man

Let it rest in peace. Half the MM games were shit and the other half were either wasted potential or rushed as hell.
Besides Battle Network that is.

Command Mission master race reporting on.

Post your face when Spider.

X, not even close.
X
The one that had a vacuum for an arm
X3

Alright.

Snes or Ps1 version?

goddamit

Only Tron Bonne's metal panties, but nothing extraordinary. Still good stuff, totally worth checking.

Zero > ZX > X > Classic > Battle Network > Star Force > Legends

Nigga I'll fight you!

such delicious bait

Yeah, maybe Legends is still better than Star Force.
But, Zero>ZX>X>Classic is, maybe, indisputable?

I taste like pussy, not ass.

Most surprising thing I've seen all day.

I take that back, the most surprising is that Starforce dwarfs all the others even though it's only 3 games.

Woah, now, it's like you're asking for a dump.

You're waifu?
Meet You're Chinese waifu.

The Chinese bootleg's ass isn't nearly as nice, either.

Just for that, I've rigged one of these images to blow up you're waifu. You have 4/5 chances of seeing a cute pic of Tron; do you dare?

It was a bunch of different pages on some site.
Sucks the Legends art isn't in that link.

Man, I need pictures of Tron in that bikini at different angles.

I just want nice butt pics.

But she has plenty of those.

You can never have too much butt stuff.

Anons, is protoman a meme at this point?
I sure hope not.

I wonder if it will be Protoman or Zero that gets his shit fucked up by Man of Action.

Likely to be Proto Man given the MoA cartoon goes over classic Mega Man

Though that doesn't bar the possibility of making it a hellish and hamfisted X crossover as well through time-travel episodes or just having them around as mega-robots not to be trifled with like Zero.EXE in Battle Network

Pls no ;_;
Proto's shit eating grin is among my favourite things in megaman.

You heathen.

Don't play 4.

Pics?

6 is fine.

tfw no command mission 2

Codemonkey pls.

That wasn't even my pic, but it works pretty well.

Who would win in a fight, Sonia Strumm or Roxie from Pokemon with no help from power ups and Pokemon?

Why not both.extension

Because they're lazy asskissers.

Anyone else play through this?

Best Robot Masters coming through

All she needs to do is stop, drop, and roll.

I got over it when I played Gotcha Force and learned that's where the engine went. It didn't go to waste.

Actually, no, I didn't. I'm pissed we're still on the moon and Roll and Tron don't get a second Misadventures of Tron Bonne game getting Volnutt off the moon.

If you are a faggot like who have never played Legends 1,2, or Tron then you are a faggot.

Holy shit no wonder I loved it. No, I climax to it.

Still hope for a Tron Bonne game, it just will likely end up not playing anything like it originally did in a bad way.

Zero series was my fav, followed by ZX. I liked the X series up until 4. ZX could have been the best but I felt having too many transformation made each of them feel kind of lame. I would have rather they stuck with only having 6 (or however many ZX1 had) models with each one getting more abilities. I mean Model L was garbage outside of the underwater sections. Too bad we'll never get a proper ZX3, but maybe that's the best right now. Would have liked to see the final MM/MMX crossover and how the hell the main series leads to Legends as well.

youre ma nigga

Megaman battle network was the shit I still 100% 1 of the games every single year. I love the relationship between Lan and Hub. That megaman is the consiousness of doc Light's dead grandson in an advanced as fuck computer application. That megaman is like two people instead of one.

I've played every megaman game ever made and beaten quite a few, X and Megaman zero are pretty good.

Ah, so that's where rabbit loli comes from.

Only way you're gonna get that crossover is watching Ruby Spears or reading Archie.

BF3 getting scrapped helped put the final nail in FreeRadicals coffin, I may not give a shit about Battlefront but I'll never forgive Lucasarts and EA for that.

Oops I meant

Yeah the universe in battle network is so deep. I wish the anime(NT Warrior) were just as good. But it still has some of the best 4kids/Foxkids puns.

I just love how much of a smug cunt Lan can be. And how fucking comfy megaman threads always are.

Theres always one on those days where I really needed it. I was depressed as fuck about all I have going on and this thread fixed me.

Usagi is pretty cute.

Until you hear her dub voice. Of course, that applies to the entire cast of the game.

All of you should be watching Hideofbeast's X playthroughs. Holy fucking shit dicks.

Sounds like XOver was your favorite and that you're currently looking forward to MN9

R.I.P Hideofbeast

Probably not dead but vanished from the face of the earth…

Oh yeah, and post best girl.

So good she killed the thread.

Do I need a condom to fuck Roll?

Only for Caskett. Unless you want to start a family, assuming we 20XX humans would even be compatible with 80XX carbons.

Kou and Usagi are okay in English, though Usagi's voice is more of an adult than a kid. Everyone else is hit or miss, mostly miss. Galactic Emperor is way better in Japanese.

Implying I wouldn't try anyway.

You enjoy them retards of yours.

Command Mission fag again. Trying to make one of theoe "What I played/What I expected/What I got" for the game, but I can't think up new things. Any ideas, guys?

Top kek.