LBX Thread

Anyone else play this game?

I got it a week ago and it's everything I wanted it to be.

Like Custom Robo plus Gundam Build Fighters plus Armored Core.

Wanted to try the online modes, anyone else have it and wanna play?

Also Lex did nothing wrong.

Also it has not-Zakus

Pretty much the last game nintendo published before they started fucking up, too bad the other two sequels are never ever getting an american release.

Would i?…

There was a sequel?
There was TWO sequels?

I just got it for the robots.
I am tempted to import the other ones now that I know they exist.

Played the entire trilogy in moon. Insta-favorite.

Awesome designs, over the top story, great waifus and gameplay fun as fuck. It's on the easy side but not using healing items makes some battles more fun.

As far as the sequels go, you aren't missing out on the third game which is the weakest in the franchise but I hope the second games gets localized because it also kicks ass.

There have been plenty

Eat shit fag

Oh yeah, last i heard though the first game didn't sell too well, so we're probably not going to get the other two.

Did Wars ever have any reason to use any strategy beyond "smash everything"? I stopped playing when the world map hit the water because it got so fucking tedious

Wtf? There were sequels?!?!?!!?!

NO ONE TOLD ME THERE WERE SEQUELS

There were 2 sequels before it ever came out in the west.

Well if there is going to be an american release for the second game, it's either going to get announced at the E3 direct or it's not coming at all, and forget about the third game.

Nope. It only got more tedious. The only real strategy involved was maybe using bots that fit the terrain and dividing your team mates to finish the stage faster but that's about it.

You could force all of the stages as far as I remember. Went in, smashed everything and came home to recruit more waifus. It's a shame the game felt so tedious because actual combat and designs were top notch and the idea for incorporating it in a strategy game was cool but implemented poorly. Also, story was fucked man.

Fucking discarded

What a shame.

You know, the game is fun.
I hate how much grinding you have to do the part you want.

Percival was my main from the time it became available in the shop till right now.

Trying to get the hover Deqoo parts is a bitch and a half especially since Kaz's second wolf LBX is such shit and doesn't know how to fucking suppressing fire with a rifle.

Can I unlock more cool shit in the post-game "Artemis Legends" tournament or is it just like Top Grade kits of the other robots and shit?

:%)

Hunter > Fenrir
The second wolf is ugly as fuck, Hunter is pretty rad.

There are some allies you have to recruit there and some parts too.
The HG parts from the characters, as far as I know you have to get them from the ranked battles.

It's still worth playing in my opinion but I'm a pretty big fan of the franchise.

Baddass LBX.

anime sucks dork true men read futa on male mango

I'm gonna need some sauce on that.
google results in cartoon network

[Nanka no Atama! (Picao)] I'm Bothered By My Perverted Big Sister (ENG) =SW=
ur welcum fam

tank u fam

Futa a shit, traps are better you gay faggot

Why haven't I seen this until now. I fucking loved the first game despite the ludicrious plot. Deqoo Ace best Deqoo

PPSSPP seems to have fixed the last of the bugs with the first game on the latest SVN.

I picked up the English 3DS game since I know I'll never get my Custom Robo fix otherwise and I hope I'll like it enough to throw money at the model kits. As for the sequels, remember the one game we did get took three years to arrive so honestly the sequels aren't terribly unlikely.

Hold up these gamesare available on PSP too? I might pick em up now.

First two are.

But theres no bombs. I want my massive nukes.

It would have sold better and I would have bought it if it had ONLINE!!

Cone on.. retards at Nintendo! Still I'll get it though soon.