CALL THE CONGRESSMEN, CALL THE FUCKERS NOW

I used to intern at the office of a Republican congressman. You guys don't realize how important it is to call in and voice your concern over this. I've attended meetings with various congressmen discussing how they HAVE to vote against their principles due to mass outcries from their constituency.

You don't want us fighting Assad? You don't want boots on the ground in Syria? CALL YOUR FUCKING CONGRESSMAN. Pick up your phone. Right now. It takes THREE minutes.

"Hello, my name is __. I am a strong supporter of Donald Trump. Over a 511-day election season, he has repeatedly promised no more foreign intervention, and he has promised to cooperate with Russia to take on ISIS. Now, there are rumors - unfounded rumors, but rumors nonetheless - that he is considering to intervene in Syria. I did NOT vote for this, my family did NOT vote for this, and should this happen, we will NOT be voting for the Republican Party during the midterm elections OR the presidential election of 2020."

IT TAKES FIVE MINUTES. MAKE THE CALL, NOW.

Find your representative
house.gov/representatives/find/

Paste this on EVERY imageboard, every IRC chat, every discord server you are apart of. We've done more than this before; we can DO this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/850066106937098240
archive.is/gmR89
breitbart.com/send-a-tip/
archive.is/aSfWz
theguardian.com/world/video/2017/apr/06/rex-tillerson-syria-attack-assad-video
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/06/tillerson-says-coalition-forming-to-target-assad-trump-hearing-military-options.html
archive.fo/GUK3f
archive.fo/akH1J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's go. Let's go get this done.

Bump, what should I say if my congressman is a Democrat?

If Trump sticks his dick in the ME like those Neo-Cohens before him, his approval rating would be so low, he wouldn't last another 12 months.

DO NOT SUPPORT ANY OF THIS
Not 33D chess, not God Emperor, if Trump works for them, then he can not be supported, end of fucking story.
Make sure he knows, don't bother with Congress, tweet Don Jr, Trump, all Trumps close advisors, forget Congress they are all Kikes.

it isnt a popularity contest.
He doesn't get removed from office because people don't like him.
He has to actually have charges brought up against him to be removed.
You must be a leftycuck pretending to be Holla Forumsack.

Well ring them obviously but don't let that be the end of it. Only Trump can stop this.

It has to be a ruse almost all of his core support knows that it's a false flag and will turn on him if he attacks Assad.

Even T_D retards would get angry at him over this.

I wasn't going to support ANY of this, but since your faggot ass came in here dictating what I must do in a matter-of-fact way, I think I will support it and consider the idea of "33D" (lol masuns get it? DRUMPF IS LE MASUN xD) chess to be the most likely scenario.
You get fucked.

best dubs, Turkey smuggles in sarin gas for ISIS in Syria. A fucking retard could figure this one out.

Good, you became a kike because you got triggered by common sense, fuck off.

Inb4 he sicks the muhreens on Isis exclusively and ignores Assad, thus trolling everyone.

NO WAR WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL DECLARATION

sent

Maybe don't put on such a good impression of a shill next time.
You should know that no Holla Forumsack is going to support action against Syria or even consider this to be anything but a false flag.
But here you are, freaking out that somebody may spin it in a way that is 1488D chess, because that angle has always annoyed you because you were never really Pro-Trump to begin with. Maybe you should just shut up. Maybe your presence and posting style doesn't really help anything, especially when there have been endless waves of shills looking to shit on the idea that anything Trump does might be 88D chess and to push the idea that he is a bafoon or controlled.
I'm pretty sure I'm right about you.
The not-namefagging isn't helping your case either.
But why am I helping you subvert more easily in the future? Hmm

Tell them Bernie Sanders is against it ?

He probably told multiple members different things to see what leaks out.

this. I live in a 90+% blue district who will gladly support a war against "muh russia" and "literally hitler assad"

Because you dumb fuck if people try to spin it as chess they are not trying to stop it, this is no time to give a shit how it looks to Trumps chess game or any of the PR shit. Trump will be viciously attacked for not going to war, but that is the price he has to pay, nothing else matters, if he ignores us, then the jig is up.

Tell them your temple and Rabi are against it.

Dana Bash CNN

CONSIDER ME DEEBLY GONCERNED :Dd

Well maybe I care more about the survival of America than ANY shithole in the middle east.
Maybe Trump will compensate by doing more pro-America things even if Syria gets nuked (it won't)

Hes in every thread and posts using the same no name on Holla Forums filter and ignore.

Fuck off you kike, there is no compromise on this, you are already going past the sale on the war, that is why this chess shit needs to fucking die.

Never said it was.

Never mentioned anything about impreachment

I know this, that's why I didn't mention it.

Not an argument faguette

If you thought about my post you'd come to realise that if he did go in to Syria, his core support would turn their back on him. One of the reasons why Hillary lost was because she was the pro war candidate and if Trump got conned into being another pro war politician then expect him not to last long.
I said 12 months because that'll be the time the mid term elections come up.

Did my part OP, lets see. Nobody wants to go to syria and we're all pissed off the CIA were in there to begin with.

What does she mean by "military action?" Drone strikes? Cruise missiles? Don't the Marines deployed in Raqqa already count as "military action"?

Not sure how trustworthy a third party source is. If Trump outright says his intention is military action against Assad, then I'll start to worry. I guarantee that King Abdullah II told him what's actually happening, though. I also guarantee that if we know it was Turkish weapons carried out by ISIS, Trump probably knows too. The issue is in proving it. What he's been saying over the last few days is lip service and it gets him points with the neocohens.
That's my take on it. I still believe everyone should contact their congressmen.

*to

Military action in Syria can be either against ISIS, or against Assad. This is a sourceless tweet, written by a (((CNN))) journalist no less, gives no indication of fighting against Assad. And, if Trump wishes to go bomb the fuck out of ISIS and friends down in Syria like he promised during his campaign, I'm all for it. Something about this thread is fishy.

Agreed on the contacting part, but its Dana bash at fucking CNN. I have absolutely no faith in anything she says.

Actually, use this line on for all parties.

Reported! For sticky.
FUCK ANONS THIS IS IMPORTANT GET EVERYONE YOU CAN ON THIS.

no

that's already what he's doing with the Rangers right now

This.
people forget that ISIS is still operating (using that term loosely) in Syria.

Wow, CNN was wrong about everything in the past and is openly anti-Trump, but I'm sure they're right just this one time.

It's obviously about Assad and the SAA, not ISIS. http:// www.businessinsider.com/trump-syria-chemical-weapons-red-line-2017-4

oy vey, trump is going to help assad! this is bad for israel, better tell those gullible anime masturbaters on the chans to oppose trump bombing isis.

the shills are getting smarter, don't fall for this garbage. I voted for "bomb the shit out of ISIS"

Are you fucking stupid? If Trump helped Assad end his civil war that'd be great. I'm 200% sure this is some kind of shill thread. Or are you people implying he's going to attack Assad instead? That's very unlikely.

If Trump says we need military action in Syria then I trust his judgement. Shills need to leave.

Listen to the digits lads. Some fuckery is afoot. I don't think anyone is against helping Assad, and automatically assuming he's against Assad based on a tweet is strange.

Watch his statment from yesterday.

If Trump says we need military action in Syria then I trust his judgement. Shills need to leave

Thanks, TIDF.

We're assuming he's against Assad based on his own statements.

I miss when leftypol didn't exist.

You say "Listen you commie scum, if you don't organize protests that dwarf your gay pride nonsense and your womens rights pussy hat stupidity I will hold you personally responsible for each innocent Syrians death; I will not rest until everyone knows you supported Isis killing unarmed civilians. Everywhere you go I'll be there to shout, murderer, you supported Isis, you supported Trumps proxy war"

I won't oppose his putting groups on the ground in Syria
soon Damascus will fall
the end times will begin, and there is only so long left
the generation that saw the formation of the country you know as Israel is supposed to see the end times, and the prophecy of the popes is on the last man
don't worry so much about the synagogue of satan, some of which disguises themselves as Jews, Holla Forums, as they will get whats coming to them

God is coming, and during the end times, after the sixth trumpet is blown, which happens after the seventh seal is broken, the four angels bound under the river Ephesus will be released, and will prepare for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, to slay a third of all men
if you repent of your sins by that time, you will be one of those men who are slain
you would maybe endure the locusts though; I'm not so sure if the mark of God refers to the 144,000 firstfruits of Abraham or not

after the seventh trumpet is blown, which comes after those four angels kill a third of all men, hopefully including you, the devil named satan will be on this Earth some time afterwards, and so will the beast, and the antichrist also be on Earth
but even then, you can still be saved, should you merely repent and love the Lord Jesus Christ; maybe doing so could cost you your first life, but not the second
don't you forget /fringe/ that sorcery is among that which you should repent for

i also hadnt really read up on what hes doing, as id been out of the loop with that stuff recently, but ill assume hes opposing the terrorists
even then, one way or another, damascus will fall, and, well
maybe i should call my congressman anyway, it'll still happen

IT'S HAPPENING

16 minutes ago

“Those steps are underway,” Tillerson says when asked if US will lead international effort to remove Assad in Syria.

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/6-april-those-steps-are-underway-tillerson-says-when-asked

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/6-april-those-steps-are-underway-tillerson-says-when-asked

archived:
archive.is/2P2te

Nothing's happening.

Until Trump himself does something, I'm not buying any rumors fed by the media. Media is not reliable.

This. Trump has yet to confirm anything.

It's not rumors by the media at this point anymore, Tillerson says it himself: dailycaller.com/2017/04/06/tillerson-steps-are-underway-to-form-international-coalition-to-remove-assad-video/

Someone please make a webm of this.

tfw you might kill ruskies and shitskins in your lifetime

This'd be the ultimate happening Holla Forums, this is what we want.

Kindly return from whence you came.

Welp, that's it then. Trump is cucked.

What country is worth moving to lads? I'm done with the USA tbh. Are the Argentina memes true or is it really white?

Russians aren't our friends. While I believe the claim they influenced the election is total BS our goals are not aligned and they would backstab us in an instant. A militarized America wouldn't need allies we can take on the whole world by ourselves and win if we wanted.

Rabbi Yeshu bar Yehosef fucked man ass and bathed in shit. The fish he magically created was actually shit, which he deluded his disciples (fuck buddies) into believing wuz fish. Truly degenerate jew.

I really really really really hope this is just MSM fake news again, but IF Trump really pushes for war with Syria/Russia, i don't want to hear any 8D chess excuse for this kind of crap, you have to to be a Kusher shill to defend Trump on this.

This.

I am really confused as to what Trump is doing here but I am not going to be worried until there is ACTION taken and not just talk.

If he is cucked then the whole will inevitably burn no matter what. That said, people should pester Trump and do what OP says, though I do hope and expect this to be lugenpresse spin.

Fuck Assad. Destroying Syria would take a week at most. Stupid sandniggers don't know shit about fighting. The whole fucking middle east should burn and I wouldn't mind a genocidal war to wipe the Moslems off the face of this earth for good. This can be a test-crash in efficient ways to be rid of entire groups of people and manufacture machines that actually could have caused the holohoax. Then the systems will already be in place when we take care of the Jewish and black problems.

I've defended Trump through thick and thin but if he pulls this shit and that's it, I'll support whoever goes against him in 2020, not even 100 days in and this is what I get, unbelievable.

All you're getting is filtered schlomo

W E W

I am by no means saying to support the rebels but if we are going boots on ground in Syria we will act as our own independent entity not allied with the rebels not Assad. Our main priority should be liberating Syrian and Assyrian Christians, perhaps supporting a Christian regime or independent country.

We need to get out of the middle east. All this "kill the shitskins" shilling is not going to obfuscate the kikery at play here.

Tillerson just publicly changed his stance on Assad.

Well there is no doubt in our mind that the Syrian regime under the leadership of Bashar al-Assad is responsible for this horrific attack,” Tillerson told a room of reporters

And we think its time that the Russians really need to think carefully about their continued support of the Assad regime,” he added

The fuck are you doing Donald. :/

America got destroyed in Iraq and they didn't have the backing of Russia.

We don't need any "boots on the ground". The situation will resolve itself once the SAA and allies have cleaned up (((ISIS))) and the (((moderates))).

Assad is the one defending them.

This. You could also say you started supporting Democrats after their promise they wouldn't continue the war crimes of GWB and now you're outraged that they've betrayed the anti-war agenda as well. When doing this promise to financially support and campaign for any Democratic primary candidates that oppose your rep should your rep support the bloodshed in Syria.

Except we know that isn't how it will play out. If we go there, it is to achieve Israeli strategic goals and no other reason. Nobody is going to be annihilating the mudslimes or anything else. It will just be business as usual of neocohns and Israel using sunni jihadists as their shock troops for Jewish geopolitical goals while normal Americans/Europeans take all the blowback of terrorist attacks and unlimited immigration.

Not saying that I would support yet another war in the ME but the Assyrians are the ONLY people in that general area which I have a modicum of sympathy for. Not only are they Christians, they're also brave fighters and comparatively civilized.

I'm fucking pissed that we have to let Trump and the rest of these assholes know that we don't want this. THEY SHOULD ALREADY KNOW.

Assad is Assyrian himself, and a pretend muslim Alawite. War shilling is getting really obvious today.

that's it
we need to see protests, take this to the streets or it's over

Are you some kind of dumb nigger? Articles of impeachment can be about ANYTHING Congress wants. If they find him unfit in any way, they can get rid of him.

They were well on the way to victory. It had been win after win for Assad. Then this fake gassing (((conveniently))) happened, complete with perfect photo ops and everything. It's the same shit we have seen a million times already.

What the fuck did I just read?

They were one of the first nations to declare Christianity their official religion. They're an ancient people with proud traditions and the fact they haven't gone extinct or converted is amazing. Sitting back and watching as their numbers dwindle would be fucking criminal.

It's (((Kushner))) and the other kikes pushing this. The decades old deep state didn't wither the moment Trump was elected. They're still there and still trying to push for war in the middle east.
They've been doing this since before the beginning of the century.

how do we prevent this

Goddamn, we're getting hit hard today

Zero effort shilling.

Look where it's gotten them.

Nigger I fought off Endchanners endlessly for Trump, I defended him against everything possible, I've been here since well before the election. But this is where I draw the line. More Fucking wars for Israel, just great.

Seems like there's a large influx of shills since 8ch got (((hacked))).

The only way I can forgive Trump for this obvious fucking bullshit hoax is if he comes out and says he knew it was a hoax all along and was simply playing along with the neo-cohens to achieve some kind of short term goal. He's been lying to us the whole time, he's been compromised/threatened, or he's on some 1488D chess shit that is probably going to fucking fail anyway.

My opinions are my own and there is nothing sinister going on. Believe me there are shills and they're easy to identify, but assuming everyone that doesn't worship Trump and suck Russian cock is a shill leads to a decline in board quality and discussion.

I kind of want Trump to go through with this though. But instead of just waltzing into Syria all Willy nilly, he tells Congress if they want war, they have to vote to declare it, giving Trump war powers and pretty much free reign to do whatever the fuck he wants.

Just called Congressman Sean Duffy, 7th District of Wisconsin. They answered the phone immediately, it took all but two minutes.

DO IT NOW, YOU LAZY FUCKERS

fuck off JIDF

14D quantum chess.

Syrian chemical attack on Khan Sheikhoun approved by 'highest levels' of Assad regime, Israel's Mossad finds

Is Trump really this fucking stupid?

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/sad-syria-chemical-attack-idlib-khan-sheikhoun-bashar-al-assad-regime-israel-mossad-intelligence-a7670291.html

You're either an honest to god shill, or a complete normie. Either way:

LURK MORE

Former zogbot trigger puller here. You are a fucking idiot

And that would probably be the end of the US.

It is though. Midterms are on the way and I'm sure he's planning to run for President again.

All you need to know though.

If Donald Trump wants to send the military to Syria, I trust that it'll be a good choice.

I don't think i have better judgement than the President.

Syrian chemical attack on Khan Sheikhoun approved by 'highest levels' of Assad regime, Israel's Mossad finds

Mossad? Is Trump really this fucking stupid?

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/sad-syria-chemical-attack-idlib-khan-sheikhoun-bashar-al-assad-regime-israel-mossad-intelligence-a7670291.html

Sorry mispost.

If youre surprised by this, youre retarded.

Where the fuck did I say I support Israel. Stop throwing a fucking tantrum you sperg.

They'll call you a shill for this be careful

Holding the presidency for a full term isn't.

We should just have given the Assyrians the support we gave the Kurds. Why do we support the Kurds (aka commie narcos) in the first place anyway?

With that kind of reasoning you probably don't have better judgment than a 5th grader.

Kill yourself christfag. All Semites must hang.

WTF

STOP THIS FUCKING MADNESS NOW

If Trump sends troops to Syria HE'S FUCKING DONE
No exceptions

Endcucks are still here?

This.

AMERICANS, PLEASE FUCKING DO SOMETHING

INVADING SYRIA = 10 MILLION+ REFUGEES = END OF EUROPE

I really wouldn't worry much. Look (((who))) broke this story. It's a demoralization tactic to get republicans to look like war mongers. Trump will not go into Syria, if he does it's WW3 with Russia and Iran.

DONE

When the fuck did the chans become the voice of reason?????

During Obama's presidency?

The important part starts at the 31 second mark:

Journalist: Will you and President Trump organize an international coalition to remove Assad?

Tillerson: Those steps are underway.

So basically another "Coalition of the willing" of sorts I guess, OIF style.

Yeah well. Absolutely fuck this shit.

CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN
CALL THEM NOW

Fuck, please tell me that is a joke.

Oh well. At least Marines and Soldiers can get some action in

IF

This is not some bullshit (((scare))) tactic to spook Assad. This is eerily similar to Kuwait.

I wonder how many people went out of their way to pester Trump with the actions of Mossad? Few people here have sent or put together infographs to send to him.

yep

Watch the video, starts at the 31 second mark

I'm back to waiting for Hitler.

Nope, I'm about ready to just get this over with. At least I'll have a shit tonne of chest candy after a war with Syria, Russia, Iran and China.

WHY CONTAIN IT

Although I think most of this is all just talk.

My browser is not letting me load the page. It is giving me a weird error when I try.

its interesting that he has always talked about how he will never reveal his plans or warn the enemy of a coming invasion. if this were true, then why would he be talking about invading syria? if he really were going to invade syria, why would he have talked about it so much lately? wouldnt he have kept quiet and just invaded without telling anybody?

If this isn't any indication that the government has to be rebuilt from the ground up before any progress can be made, then I don't know what is.

Ya I just thought of this as well. This all seems so sloppy and rushed. What the fuck is going on.

Tillerson wants this war before the evidence is clear it wasn't Assad. Bannon needs to step up or Trump is done

Hopefully a sign that it's just to scare Assad

Here's where it might be. Trump says he's considering action against Assad. He rides it for a while and the Russia conspiracy talk dies off. Then Trump comes out and says no to Syrian intervention. Talks of war and talks of Russian conspiracy get BTFO. Two birds one stone.

This is what makes me think he is trying to force a reaction while talking tough while dragging things out. Assad attacking his own people at this point would not make sense. Since they keep pestering the UN, I have to wonder how much of this is just Trump trying to get Israel, Russia, the UN, and Syria to bicker with one another on this issue.

It's a tactic we generally see a certain other group pull so it would be funny to see it done here.

americans, please do something, get in the streets, stop this
trump has been compromised

One possible explanation is that action of this magnitude needs the support of the people. To just randomly invade sovereign countries is not something people want out of their leader.

that would still be an awful way to do it

CHECKED

I never felt so much hope from repeating 8's before. I really do think it all talk though. If Obama, a literal CIA/deep state dark kike, wouldn't invade Assad than Trump won't.

I am disappoint Holla Forums. I'll believe it when Trump himself says it or if there are boots on the ground

You may be right Hitler. Maybe it's too much to ask for Trump's first instinct to be mistrust of jewish gas attacks, but he really should know better. It's still possible he's doing this because it is technically the correct response if he is shown evidence of a chemical WMD attack. But he better fucking call out the lies and punish the jews that perpetrated this hoax when it's discovered, and hang McCain too.

Hopefully those dubs check out. It certainly would be some next-level nimble navigating.

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f42SDfT4eT8

Syria girl on Filter Jones live right now

All you concern shills are fucking retarded. While everyone is distracted by this, the Gorsuch hearing just went nuclear.

archive.is/gmR89

Cap this, I'm 85% sure this is how it will go down.

bump for justice

So we done?

Maybe, but even RSB live streamed the nuclear thing

Well shit.

Yeah? So what? It's the same shit as before. Trump used the muslim ban situation as an obvious decoy to distract from the other work he was getting done. Liberals are actually so retarded that they still don't catch on, even when it's right in front of their face.

Yea that's true. That whole travel ban thing was hilarious

It's not concern shiling when Tillerson says "regime change plan are already underway." Trump said today that Assad is in charge, so something must happen to him.

Checking those dubs mein fuhrer. Why would the man who publicly called the us intervening in Syria retarded, not only on Syria but during the entire campaign suddenly back off? This is bait so that the media starts only paying attention to Syria and not susan rice's imminent destruction and flipping. I have a feeling they'll be in the "preparatory stage" forever, then they'll back off because by that time the moderates will be gone and hey its not like mean old Assad would keep gassing people then. I trust the man.

He uses them to get a response and see what the reaction is. Don't just dismiss it, we know they are considering a war.

My man, you should get in the oven.

I really hope you're right. I'm willing to believe this, but that 'Assad must be removed shit' straight from Tillerson is getting me worried.

Look I want to believe you and you could still be right. So we'll see what this is about over the next few days.

Stop being a retard. By getting worried, you're assuming Trump can't see what people on fucking twitter have figured out on their own.

The only 8D move is the reveal that the photographs which moved him were fake.

It only took one false flag for all this shit?

Lurk more.

Holla Forums have you guys decided to depart on the trail of queers yet?

I don't let myself get gaslight by the media, like they were trying to do with Bannon and the NSC meetings, but we have Tillerson directly saying in

that the US is taking steps to remove Assad from power. That's the only thing that has me worried. I don't see why Trump couldn't have had him say
or something similar, if your greentext is correct.

OP here.

Wow, didn't expect so many people to even reply.

Everybody needs to send a tip to Breitbart and let them know there is a large number of people who are doing this and will NOT vote for Trump ever again if this happens.

breitbart.com/send-a-tip/

Put your own twist on your messages. The more tips get submitted, the more likely they are to report on this, and that means Bannon may be informed and *MAYBE* will be able to do something about this.

hmmmmm

I called my house rep.

Fuck this shit. Fuck everything about this.

Nice argument.

You guys could always make /leftypolk/, but that feels like you're copying Holla Forums even more than you already are.

That's the point dude, I'm not going off a media account of this. Tillerson explicitly says, in response to being asked whether the US is forming an international coalition to remove Assad, that "those steps are under way".
This isn't an unsubstantiated quote from some 'official', he directly says this on video.

Please source me somewhere this is stated that's not the MSM.

2017, the year of communists campaigning for coloniast wars and nazis working for peace.

It's on video:

It's already been posted, but
I don't know how to turn Twitter videos into webms, sorry. This is from the BBC, obviously, but it's an actual statement from Tillerson as you can see, not an out of context quote.

They don't care about your vote you dumb fucking nigger. Look at what is happening to western civilization right now. If Trump ends up being another jew plant you have no chance of electing someone who is for the people. Look how undercover he was, look at all the billions spent in the media, him going on Alex Jones saying hes gonna open up another 9/11 investigation. How the fuck can you tell whos a plant?

If I have to call my congressman to stop Trump then I'm too disturbed to even care. We're fucked if Trump is actually doing this. I doubt he is. He's simply creating cognitive dissonance in the leftist narrative about him and Russia. If I'm wrong, and we end up with boots on the ground, then we're fucked anyway.

fucking do it man

Boots are on the ground. If he attacks Assad forces Russia is going to respond instantly.

I don't think they are going to war but I do think that they want Assad tossed, probably because they think he's an idiot for finding himself in these situations.

If anyone thought Trump would really go to war in Syria, they're fucking retarded. I don't care what he said to play the media. Shills are trying their hardest post-hack to kill off the site. That's what's going on in this thread. No one is turning against Trump, fuck off.

it's a fucking obvious false flag, user

thats it
im going full-on saboteur
these cunts arent going to get away with this

we have to stop this or it is all over. i repeat. if we go to war for isreal again, then all hope is lost, with this administration, for this country, for all of society in general. be fucking loud Holla Forums. im going to blow my anonymity and lay every last bit of public credibility i have left down on the line. this CANNOT happen.

You were done before you started.

GOD I FUCKING HOPE

This. The false flag couldn't be any more obvious. Cui bono? Trump is not confused about this either. And he is playing chess until fucking up Assad actually occurs. Till then everyone can fuck off.

Oh I know but that's the thing. Why not infiltrate the enemy? Why not do something to make it harder to false flag? How many times has Assad laid out a case with proof of who is attacking him, why and how? From someone like Trump's position, who is dealing with all kinds of bullshit, Assad probably comes across as a short-sighted idiot. In the right but still stupid.

The only military action I support in the Middle East is the Navy sinking refugee boats. And nuking Tel Aviv.

I'm not against sharing intelligence with Russia and Assad, though.

everyone needs to call their congressman up right now.

do we have the MIT report debunking the first false flag back in 2012? i have vid related that explains the planning for it and also contains a ton of redpills on both iraq AND syria. we need to organize all of our redpills on the syrian war and FLOOD the normiesphere with it. new thread time?

Result: Russian narrative BTFO. Deep state BTFO. Leftist livestock BTFO. Jews BTFO. Everyone BTFO.

archive.is/aSfWz

I'm still pissed off at Rex for even opening his mouth up. Trump needs to have a talk with him

Post yfw all the concern shills end up eating their own shit after they get BTFO once again.

Bashar Jaafari is Syria's ambassador to the UN and he and Assad himself have pointed out multiple times how the attacks in 2012 and this most recent one are false flags. But when you have this cunt waving pictures of dead children around it is hard to get your message through.

Trump opened his fucking mouth too. He needs to learn when to shut the fuck up and let the dust settle.

Once it comes out that the deep state did this false flag, she's brought the UN into it. Our deep state criminals will become war criminals with UN repercussions. They're completely fucked. Till then, expect the war drums to be beat. Build this all up to have it explode in the faces of the deep state.

This dumb bitch thinks a picture is evidence of who did it, but when there is proof the Rebels did the last one, we pay them more money

Yeah because his mouth lost him the election right?

DUBS SPEAK TRUTH

This isn't the election you dumb nigger.

THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO FUCKING GET THE JEWS ONCE AND FOR ALL

should I call the DC office or my county office?

THIS
Not sure why this isn't apparent to everyone who's followed how Trump works this past two years…

I'm praying that this will turn out the same way the synagogue bomb threat hoaxes did, where the jews will be implicated.

I hate this cuckservative neocohen cocksleeve so fucking much.

Curry pussy.

I wonder if the kike donors that ate that out during her election got diarrhea from it they probably got off to it.

Why not call the White House directly as well and demand a clear explanation, either refuting the rumors, or if they're true, what kind of action is being discussed?

If this is actually Trumps plan he will probably go down as one of the most intelligent presidents in a long ass time. It would confirm all of the 4d chess comments and I would trust him until the end of his presidency.

For the sake of the World I hope your right Hitler.

Me too, but Trump said he thought they were hoaxes from the beginning.

Well the CIA had worked with Mossad in Syria and Mossad had been asking terrorists for years there so who knows.

those hook nose bastards are at it again,sick of this fucking shit, israel needs to be glassed and all the jews rounded up an executed.No gd reason whites should fight any more wars for those fucking rodents we have to stop all funding of those kikes.Enough is enough tell them to fight their own wars and get fucked.

Thats the weird thing.
Trump saw right through those hoaxes, yet this hoax that seems even more obvious he doesn't see through?
Either he has something up his sleeves or the neocons really duped him good

test

or, he is using this as an opportunity to kill this stupid Russian narrative where it stands and then flip it 180 on the IC/deepstate and possibly israel after that bomb they just so happened to drop on syria the same day.
If he just came out and said he thinks there is a hoax then the Russian narrative stays, it would actually get worse

Hmmm.

This. We memed him into the presidency, we can meme him out of it.

THIS.

When and were is Trumps next rally? He needs to see first hand how fucking livid his supporters are for him even SUGGESTING he believeves the (((mass))) media lies and his cucked neocon advisers over common fucking sense. We either get him to wake the fuck up and realize how fucked this nation is if he turns his back on us.

If trump goes along with those fuckers we have a choice between getting nuked by russia preemtively because we fucking deserve is and russians are not going to accept being dogpiled, or we initiate open civil war before the happy fun time sun washing gets to town. That really is our only choice if trump doesn't fucking get woken the fuck up.

Can someone please explain one possible reason assad would do this knowing the inevitable backlash?
This stinks to high heaven.

Yeah open your mouth and say what Obama did that he criticized himself sit muh line been crossed.

I've trusted Trump this far. Don't lose faith in your leader just yet. Wait, and see what he will do.

yeah I suppose thats sort of what I meant by something up his sleeve. I really want to have trust in the guy, but it's hard to put a whole hell of a lot of trust in anyone these days.

I feel like Trump has all these deep state fuckers backed into a corner, I just hope he realizes he does

i got worried for a second

I don't think leftards will abandon the muh Russia story so easily. Saw one Twitter cunt today with 800k followers "connect" Putin's influence with Trump NOT wanting to go to war with Syria (i.e. calling Trump "Putin's puppet"), because he hoped Putin would become his friend in a tweet. The stupidity will just hibernate, then awaken and metastasize but will essentially remain the same.

well I watched the rex tillerson briefing and for the entire thing he is skirting around conflict with the assad government and talking about peaceful removal after defeating isis, isn't this exactly where Trump stood like a week ago?

Defeat ISIS first & then topple Assad so ISIS can come back and take over the country. Great idea.

I don't know so much about assad, what i know that all the migrant bullshit and garbage was result of Obama and Hillary Clinton supporting war and terrorists in Syria against government to USA turn Syria a shithole in the same way they turned Lybia in shithole after they killed the ghadafi, but I'm not so much informed about this so i prefer to not talk so much.

I prefer to be neutral and wait for other people have better opinions and sources based in video, facts, and not in propaganda of DNC Media, i don't know if the media of DNC is saying truth about this or is another lie, another narrative, another edited garbage like the CNN make all the time and all their corrupt media even worser in 2016 election, the edited video of the blm in garbage CNN.

I don't know so much about Assad, but it's true that without USA, Obama, Hillary Clinton, Lybia and Syria would be better countries?

I don't know so much about this so i prefer to avoid give definitive opinions like i have about other things made by DNC and the corrupt media and corrupt corporations owned by DNC and their sell out slaves in their corrupt owned garbage media trying to manipulate propaganda and narrative for the party who is owner of these corrupt media.

listen to what you just said, are you retarded?

Fucking hell.

(14/88 checked)
Praise Kek
May it be memed

Can you imagine if he fucked up and we turned on him?
It would make the rough time the media and the left have given him look positively benevolent in comparison.

Don't forget you have two; a state senator and a district Congressman. Call both, at least.

That would be stupid. There is no cost to voicing our dissatisfaction with the postpone of another Jewish War now.

Pascal's Wager. If Trump is hoaxing the neocohens, we loose nothing either way, and calling had no negative effects. If he's seriously considering intervention, mass backlash might dissuade him, in which case we should do it, or it won't work, in which case we didn't loose anything by trying.

Thank God we have so many determined relentless people who help this nation.
Keep up the good work, anons.

Explain how I'm wrong.

Because kikes are not creative, they always use the same playbook.

everyone, its fine, bill kristol is making a prediction. Also, come on, Trump praised le pen a bunch of times, you think he doesn't know whats up right now, even she can see through it.

but somehow they come back after they are gone

Even in the game Syrian Warfare (If I'm not wrong) you have a video of USA with Obama and Hillary Clinton being enemies and terrorist supporters within of Syria. But I'm not so much informed about them, i don't know videos, facts, and i never will believe in the media of DNC without see some real video, counter opinion and compare the real facts and not what the media of DNC want to sell.

I hope to fucking god this is some ruse.

It better be a goddamn ruse no way is Trump this suicidal to get involved in a foreign war over a fucking gas attack in a foreign country.

I don't understand people talking in english so i don't know if the Hillary Clinton, Obama, American DNC establshment are enemies in this game, but looks like enemies since the game is called Syrian Warfire and you're fighting against Terrorists within of Syria and if I'm not wrong the game was made by a Russian dudes.

Well that was the end-game with Clinton. War with Russia, China and Iran all at the same time so the U.S. ultimately is destroyed, it's what they want, it's what they need to happen or they will fail. They are seeking it all their thought is bent on it.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO

Don't give into the kikes. Please tell me this is just jews trying to jew us. Please Holla Forums tell me this is just another load of bullcrap.

I'll wait patiently

But we better not go into Syria

We can't know. So make the call, and keep pushing on other fronts.

That's all we can do, and this is serious enough we need to at least consider taking those relatively small steps. Calling a congressman is normie-tier political activism.

/thread

FUCK

gee this doesn't feel familiar at all.

fuck off

Honest question but how hard would it be LARP as a concerned Democrat? I thought liberals were all antiwar and shit.

What's a good play here?

Wow I suck at leaving messages. Oh well, one stuttery voice of opposition heard anyway.

It is obviously clear nothing will get better or stabilize until the kike parasites are ripped from all their white host nations power structures.I know ppl are waking up to this fact and should vote them all out and ridicule their agenda to non existence thus purging them from gov, academia,media,finance etc.. my question is do we even have time for that?or is a rapid, fierce, unapologetic physical removal of (((them))) the only solution?

Sure are a lot of demoralisation shills in here.

It's not like it's the first time we haven't immediately understood why he said something. But he hasn't let us down yet.

I'm really hoping this is 4D chess and he's taking the media kikes for a loop, like the other times where he made everything think he was about to cuck and go 200% Goodest Goy just to double down and go full 14/88.

That said, it's still incredibly important to be vocal in our disgust at the idea of going to war for israel in syria. Trump does seem to have his finger on our pulse. Whenever we've complained about a direction he appeared to be taking (H1Bs, immigration, etc) he always seemed to reverse course when needed.

Has anything happened to suggest he's suddenly not doing that, because I don't see it.

THIS

Don't bother with Congress, go straight to Trump's family and friends. Let them know this is not going to be tolerated.

So it IS DnC shills on Holla Forums trying to do this afterall.

Agreed. That said, it's fucking unbelievable how many people are unironically saying they want intervention in syria. There's a difference between the people saying "relax, Trump isn't really going to go to war in syria" and the r/the_donald and cuckchan faggots who are calling anyone who doesn't unironically want jewish wars a liberal shill.

The only possibilities are either he's fucking with the kikes again, or the kikes got some dirt on him and are blackmailing him. I'm 90% sure this is all a farce and he's still /ourguy/.

Le Pen is against it.
Bill Kristol is for it.

Don't think in terms of Trump.
Think in terms of the values you supported in Trump.
Trump has turned to the dark side
It's time to let him know he's alone on this one.

HARD CHOICE

Did you miss the part where he directly threaten to kill Russia's ally Bashar al Assad?

Not very hard. Your main buzzwords are going to be 'colonialism' and 'imperialism', and you're probably going to reference George Bush and recent drones.

You aren't going to know or care about Lybia or Obongo's Drones, for obvious reasons.

Fuck off already politics is clearly too difficult for your one dimensional mind to understand. Go back to Holla Forums

Holla Forums go

YOU SERIOUS MATE?

Done. Called the fucker an hour ago. Actually talked to a real person not a fucking machine. Praised Kek and told them to stop fucking around in Syria

Fuck off Israel shill

Wrong. Trump is going to war with ISIS.

Seems like this bit is true. Just not in the "War with all of Syria" bit. Once ISIS is gone and Syria has stabilized, Trump is going to pressure Assad to step down using politics.

If I had to guess, the media is trying to make this look like a full on war against Syria, so that people rebel against this. This would ensure that their precious ISIS stays intact.

Source for those interested.
archive.is/aSfWz

yeah, you aren't like obvious or anything

WRONG he's saying he's going to bomb Syrian bases.

Case and point

Nah, fuck off faggot. I see you shills trying to latch on to this idea to damage this place.

Sure, but let's run this step by step.

I'm more willing to believe this one. He's proven time and time again, he likes to keep quiet and let the dems further damage their rep, which they currently are. They've been anti-war for years, and now suddenly are demanding blood. Not to mention, he's been vague as hell regarding anything like taking any action.

Doubtful, but I do see this as a massive powerplay to try and bend his knee. He just doesn't strike me as the type to do so though, especially when you look at how he's acted throughout his whole campaign, and presidency thus far.

Either way, we still have yet to see any action against Syria, and the Senate hearing for Gorsuch went nuclear and passed. I'm not that worried, and concern shilling should be filtered until we see something that actually deserves concern.

Are you still salty about being thrown in the retard pen with all the other freaks?

I will do everything in my power to ensure that Trump is not re-elected and that there is never another Republican president if this is the path he walks.

NO MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL

Sadly, no. There are so many lemmings who will support Trump just because he's Trump, not because his actions align with what we want. They have totally backwards thinking, mixing up cause and effect.

Got a source for this? Trump has stated that he didn't talk about using military force to congressmen.

listen shareblue, you see what happened with you master David Brock, if you keep posting here, you will have a heart attack by Keks will

cute

Yeah and sends his core fanbase into utter panic.

Utterly brilliant.

The same thing happens with any con. That's where the "con" comes from, confidence. You have to understand how high the stakes are right now.

The US is one war away from total ruin, or god forbid, total destruction. Trump is not acting like he did during his campaigning. He's acting like a neo-con. It's time to react to him like you would a neo-con.

He's not expecting you to understand some 5-D chess thing. He's telling you he's going to attack Syria (and confront Russia by extension) so you better fucking believe him and T-Rex.

Wow the shills sure blew in quick.

Fuck, come on nigger, at this point how can you fucking defend Trump? His kids are married to kikes, his business friends are kikes, Bannon worked for Kikebart. How many more fucking kikes do you need before you can see that the guy is the hand of the fucking kike and that we've all been fucking baited?

and they pay you?

WTF

These have to be D&C shills hitting on a fracture point.
I refuse to believe any Holla Forumslack, hate or cuck, is this mindless. Was cuck/pol/ pro-Assad like us? I haven't been there much in the last 3 years.

Trump's not responsible for the fact his supporters have suddenly gone full retard and started believing the MSM.

Go away kike.

It's almost like he has no idea what the fuck he's doing and will listen to any Christcuck, neocon or weapons manufacturer whispering in his ear.

But there have been several other times with Trump where he purposefully made it seem like he was going to cuck on something, just to come out swinging harder than ever before. Like how he made all the MSM kikes think he was going to back down on immigration, and then he gave that immigration speech that sounded straight out of the 3rd reich.

I'm not sure of the exact utility in doing this shit. But he HAS been known to fuck with the kikes and their narratives. I'm worried, but I'm not assuming the worst, yet.

its not working

The only ones who are making all this noise are retards and shills, which has a lot of crossover. The response has always been wait and see, and every time it has paid off. Shariablue and a still asshurt Holla Forums are just trying to stir shit up.

Where?
All i see is some guy saying Trump said stuff.
Just like OP's post…

Why would I believe her?

Why would I believe him?

WHY ARE YOU POSTING SECOND-HAND CLAIMS BY MSM MOUTHPIECES AND WHY ARE SUCH POSTS BEING STICKIED?

I'm not a kike you fucking faggot, I've been around long enough to see a fucking jewish puppet when I see one.

How many politicians who don't work for the kike do you know who have married all of their kids off into the kike bloodline?

Hey anyone rememebr how the new HUD staff found that there was $500b missing from their budget during the past administration? Reminds me of how the pentagon had a bunch of money dissapear then 9/11 happened. I think trump is smart enough to connect the dots.

Checked for assumptions making an ass of you alone. You probably have some of my Trump OC saved.

jesus christ

Probably because the board is getting shat all over in the aftermath of the sitehack.

4/pol/ has always been extremely pro-Assad. But then suddenly Trump turns a 180 and there are all these faggots agreeing with the fucking NEOCONS that we need to fight assad and help fucking islamic terrorist rebels.

The issue isn't actual 4/pol/ users. They're mostly of the same stock as us. The problem is that the board has been totally infested with these r/the_donald faggots who are essentially just idol-worshiping sycophants.

how many times has he kissed that kike wall
oh ya thats right

Wew, blew your cover right there.

This is why I bomb people. If the end times are really upon us, they don't need your help to move them along. Meanwhile, viewed from the outside, you're just a traitor.

How would you know unless….

Seems plausible.
I mean, what the fuck? This is a thread about fake news, and people are citing fake news to try to disprove it. Its like these people learned nothing during the election, and have gone right back to believing the people who lied to them again and again and again.

Because I didn't drop a tactical xbox 360 meme?

No, because you honestly believe Trump has done a 180.

Rex Tillerson did say this:

these are paid shills everyone, look at them get their monies worth

Nigger just stop.

You'ree really delusional.

I remember before the exodus (basically all of us) cuck/pol/ was pro-assad. But not sure since we all left and came here plus 3 years time.

And Trump hasn't 180….yet
yet

and you are confirmed shareblue kike. You don't get a fucking opinion you stupid nigger. Go back to doing something you are good at, shilling isn't for you

YET

Aw, your hopeful idealistic optimism is genuinely adorable…
… But most people don't fight until the blade is at their throat, and in this case, the blade is an ever increasing population of dark meat.

The masses will never stand up for themselves so long as they can remain comfortable and try to ignore what is happening. "Accelerationism" is, often as not, recognition of this paradigm.

I just checked that cancerous shithole and they actually agree with us that it's a false flag.

by keks will you shareblue niggers will all fucking die

Funny you mention that, Don Jr just RT'd someone posting an article about that.

Also apparently Don Jr. wants to be governor of New York state.

So, how often do you use faceberg? Everyday?

THIS BOARD IS GETTING SWAMPED WITH BLACKPILLERS, KIKES, LEFTPOL COMMIES, CUCKCHAN RETARDS AND ALL OTHER TYPES OF SCUM POST HACK

THIS IS ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADNESS AND PAINFULLY OBVIOUS TO ANYONE ABOVE A LUKE WARM IQ

GET OFF MY FUCKING Holla Forums YOU TREACHEROUS CUNTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

;)

No shit? Wonder how that would go.

I've already clarified this earlier. I don't think Trump is ACTUALLY reversing course. I'm referring to the superficial stance he appears to be taking. The point I'm making is that the r/the_donald fags are completely changing their entire belief structure just because there's a slight HINT that Trump may be cucking on syria.

4/pol/ was 100% pro-assad up until a couple days ago. Here's another screenshot.

cuckchan —- Holla Forums united —- hatechan

Do it

I still trust in Trump.
Top be honest this freakout which I notice Mr. Alex Jonestein is also pushing will most likely turnout to be nothing. I think there is a bigger chance of fighting North Korea.

paid shills everyone

When you've developed an argument beyond accusing others of being a shill, I'll be waiting.
Judging by your posts in this thread, I'll be waiting awhile.

Pffthahahahaha.

tbh I don't give a shit about sandniggers in syria fuck them they aren't white, however anything that helps or goes along with israel or any jew plans is a definite HELL NO FUCK YOU RAT!!

kinda like you did after I accused you of posting facebook memes. God damn you are bad at this, get a new job.

BREAKING: Trump Administration 'seriously considering' striking Assad regime according to Pentagon official
twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/850105283518939137

probably fake news.

Any idiot can see it's a blatant false flag. Especially because this is coming right after Assad made some great gains towards concluding the war, Rex saying we want to keep Assad in power, Whitehouse.gov removing any mention of the need to remove Assad, etc. It's obvious the kikes panicked because their shitty war got deep-sixed, and they drum up this bullshit.

Most of 4/pol/ is not retarded enough to fall for it. It's the reddit cucks who currently infest that board that are shilling for war with syria right now.

Just kill yourself now so we can save the helicopter fuel.

Who are they?

Discarded.

Yeah this reminds me of every other time trump stays quiet after a signal in shifting policy, followed by a massive doubling down of the original stance.

Well at least if Marine gets elected her people will be better for it. I still don't know for sure Trump is going to bomb Assad, you check his twitter its about him riding with bikers.

I have to wonder if he even knows about this whole bullshit narrative being created around him right now?

awesomely duh

don't know

Spectator Index has a clean record and no bias for what i've seen. Been reading them for a few years now.

Okay cool, but we still have no real source.

It really isn't that difficult to spot a normalfag maymay.
But I'll just assume you're a dumbfuck newfag who needs to delete all of his gay memes and start anew with smug anime.
As for this thread it's full of shills responding to shills and asshurt commies

Checked for appropriate viewpoint.

Lad, you claimed something was a faceberg maymay, then denied you could only know that due to having been on faceberg. Then you claimed I was a shill because… I disagreed with you.

You have no argument - but if you get one, feel free to wheel it out. Your overly emotional shitposting and accusing everyone who disagrees with you of being shills strongly suggests shilling on your behalf.

no user this is totally normal :^^^)

Ask "Which Pentagon official?", and if they don't have an answer, dismiss it immediately.

UNNAMED SOURCES ARE THE MARK OF THE JEW

they don't respond to people. Just wait until others report on it with depth. SI never goes into detail unfortunately

Where the fuck have you been, aside from on reddit?

FREECH!

Except, so often, there is no depth - its just more 'an unnamed official said' bullshit.
There is no longer any room for unnamed sources in journalism - if you can't tell me who said it, I have no reason to believe its true.

I'm working under the assumption that this is all fake news to stir shit up but all it would take for him to dispel the bullshit is what he always does in these situations, head to twitter and let the people know directly what he's thinking.

How can he double down on "his orignal stance" after Tillerson clearly stated that Assad is at fault for this obvious false flag and that he has to go?? - To pronounce that this gas attack is genuine, when it's so obvious it's fake makes me deebly goncerned - Tillerson is clearly lying - he knows 100% it's fake and yet he LIES on camera. This is unsalvageable, I don't support liers. I bet the fuck Kushner is behind this all.

Exactly. Especially after he tricked everyone into thinking he was cucking on immigration. Or how about the time he specifically denounced the """antisemitic""" bomb threats earlier this year in his address to congress, saying that he was going to do something about it… and then did so by locating and capturing the israeli kike who was doing the false flags? I'm hoping the end game here is to draw attention to this and use it as an excuse to talk about how the gas attacks are false flags.

I mean, ZOG has tried multiple times to use the "muh poor syrian babies are being killed!" bullshit to trick America into going into Syria. There was Beach Boy, and A Leppo Boy, and now Gas Kid. Those other times didn't make Trump budge. Why would this? There has to be more to it.

Trump never discusses military shit, regardless of what it is.

WHAT IS PR FOR $500 YOU STUPID DIPSHIT I'M SICK OF REPEATING THIS

You got a link to that?

I live less than 5 mins walking distance fron my Congressman's office. Should I walk to it and politely ask that he votes against war in Syria?

Where's the evidence you fucking liar? The "kikes" are all supporting Trump right now, even Bill Kristol. Fuck you.

4/pol/ and 8/pol/ were always pro-Assad, where have you been.

Yes he is.

So what is McCain amd other cuckservatives saying? Are they dropping everything to get America into Syria?

DO IT!
I've gone to an office a city over from mine but (((Feinstein))) was away. I merely wanted to ask why should felt the way she did on a vote, couldn't even get a reasoning from the kike.

we need some norimberg style procces for all goverment officials who are behind 2003, then there will never be false flags again.

At about 00:30 in this video. Tillerson says that there is no doubt the Syrian regime is responsible.

theguardian.com/world/video/2017/apr/06/rex-tillerson-syria-attack-assad-video

Nevermind, a quick Jewgle brought it up.

I dunno man… To anyone arguing about this being strategy or PR, that's some pretty clear rhetoric that old faggot was employing.

Fair enough, that's what he promised during the debates as well. This is all very deeb goncern for me, you burgers better fix this.

Do it, friend.

Inb4 every single news agency reporting this is Fake News and we should just wait for 6000000M chess.

TILLERSON SAYS COALITION FORMING TO TARGET ASSAD

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/06/tillerson-says-coalition-forming-to-target-assad-trump-hearing-military-options.html

You're right. I guess I can wait for reports with sources.

Why do (((they))) always use gas attacks as their go-to excuse? Hitler was evil because muh gas chambers. Saddam was evil because muh gas attacks. Assad is evil because muh gas attacks. Assad is evil because muh gas attacks 2: electric boogaloo.

Millions dead is apparently okay so long as they're beheaded instead of gassed. But obviously Assad didn't actually gas them, because that'd be fucking retarded to do, but even if you were to assume it was true, who gives a fuck?

Thanks lads.

Bet you (((Feinstein))) was there, but doesn't want to listen to non kikes and just got someone to get you to leave.

Give war a chance!

Read next time user.

What a fucking necon that Tillerson, what sort of coalition? Get all the white men left in Europe to follow the Americans? Throw in a few diversity Canadians? Any Mexicans or Southern Americans or African nations or Asian nations?

I AM ON FIRE WITH DIGITS TODAY

Daily reminder that Saddam was innocent.

Well, the fact is, all we can do is tell Trump we don't like this, and I hope people are on twitter doing exactly that.

If these mother fuckers try this shit, its going to be very enlightening - if we get any military response to this 'gas attack', I think its fair to suggest any hopes of Trump being 'ourguy' are out the window… But, for now, its all just talk: bluster and words, nothing more.

That's not to say we shouldn't take those words to heart, and make it VERY CLEAR, in no uncertain terms, that
ANY WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST (excepting war against Israel) WILL BE THE DEATH KNELL OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

KIDS ARE CRUEL, JACK. AND I'M VERY IN TOUCH WITH MY INNER CHILD

your dubs confirm what you already suspect

but in the end he answers to Trump

Lügenpresse

Either the jewish communist media are lying, distorting the truth or Trump could be using the press (baiting them) to promote the idea that he is willing to go to war in order to make a deal with Assad…. more concessions from Assad.

It seems they have gassings on the brain. Which is unfortunate there were good uses for gas such as the execution of prisoners (in the US and other places with actual gas chambers) DDT-ing the fuck out of disgusting hot places, removing lice from jews to stop typhus,etc.

Of course he was so was Gaddafi and Mosaddegh.

becuz its gas, it just dissipates afterwards so theres less evidence (((they))) have to fabricate

This is what really gets me.
Does anybody that's not a fucking full-blown Zionist shabbos or a libshit muzzy-coddler actually buy this shit?

I can't imagine how they would at this point.

Who the fuck is buying this narrative they're trying to craft?

The thing about the anti-assad sabre-rattling that's been going on for the past half a decade is that it's always seemed to be one of those things that the shills in government and the media are always going on and on about, but like 95% of the american public doesn't give a single fuck about syria or their war. Nobody cares. Nobody has ever cared. They try've tried shilling for it over and over and over with all sorts of propaganda and dead toddlers and everything else, but nobody gives a fuck about getting rid of assad, save for a few (((elites))).

KYS !

Trump directly blamed assad in front of the camres, the same cameras that filmed a rabbi chanting about how trump would bring about greater zion during his inauguration.

This blind following needs to end, trump is NOT our friend

like ashes from cremation

I'll say outright: I don't trust Trump to do the right thing in all cases, this case included. I hope he does the right thing and improves my capacity to trust him, but at present, I do not.

Phone your representative if you haven't done, yet. It takes 5 minutes. If you don't have the balls to do that, everything you've ever said and done here was larping like a retard.

Fuck of shill for fuck sake.

s-sorry

but thats not what he said, and you direct linked to fox jews. Tilerson said, after disposing of ISIS they can begin to look at forming a coalition to help the syrian people transition out assad, in no way did he imply that they were going to use military action to take assad out. It was very clear what he said, ISIS is priority then they can focus on what to do with Assad, but you would know that if you didn't read the fox jews article and actually watched the press briefing. The media implied the collision thing, he skirted around the shit and any sort of military action the entire briefing

shill for what, telling the truth?

This syria shit is the deal breaker, i trusted him up to this point. Intervention in syria on behalf of israel is UNACCEPTABLE IN THIS BOARD

Which representative? Because most of mine are Democrats who won't give a shit.

Every American pol member please do everything you can. Call and mail your congressmen and go to your local NSA meeting or your local southern gun nut and explain them why Syria shouldn't be invaded. You got so much potential in American to threaten the government please do it. Please I need to retain some hope in the average murican.

If Trump does this there is no option left for us europoors to consider each and every American as the enemy.

BOSTON TEA PARTY WHEN? you got so much potential in Murica if only you'd all go out and convince your local gunnuts that Syria is not to be invaded. Look em in the eyes. Show em your serious.

you got it

Assad gave up last of his chemical weapons 2 years ago. And mind you, these weren't "barrel bombs", but advanced soviet cluster rockets. It wasn't even sarin.

w/ white helmets aka al qaeda aka cia and mossad puppets fondling sarin gas covered corpses with no gloves on. invincible kike puppets are invincible.

Excellent point.

It's almost as nonsensical as Nazi Germany wasting precious time, manpower, and resources wiping away all traces of millions of dead bodies despite being tailed by the Red Army at their backs.

I hope you're right but it doesn't change the fact that people should be calling the Congress and Senate and tell them that at least there should be an investigation by the UN or some other group to find out who did this and not automatically blame Assad because some investigations in the past have concluded that ISIS and the so-called moderate rebels were the ones who used chemical weapons.

Tell them you don't want another Bush war for oil or come up with some better bullshit, for fuck's sake. You've spent years here and can't come up with any from the leftist playbook? Don't chicken out as soon as you're requested to something other than shitposting.

agreed

Intervention in syria on behalf of israel is UNACCEPTABLE IN THIS BOARD

nah mate, not being pleased about the very high probability that a guy in bed with the kikes will go to war for the kikes makes you a top shill these days.

Normies have very poor memory you know. Only a certain tier of people is actually capable of connecting the dots and draw parallels between evens. That's why it's so important for us to make our voices heard.

I really hope it's one or the other but I don't think it's outside the realm of impossibility that Trump is actually considering it thanks to the poisonous advice of some of his (((advisors))). Looking forward to his personal statement dispelling any doubts but until then Holla Forums should aim to prevent the absolute worst no matter how unlikely it might be.

Are you serious? Do you remember the last time those UN shills did an investigation in Syria about gas attacks? The whole thing was rigged. It was a kangaroo court.

Not only that, but if Assad wanted to use chemical weapons of mass destruction, why would he use them to kill a bunch of children? Why not go all out and kill hundreds of ISIS rebels and kikes?

Yeah, but the only reason THAT caught on was the context - it was post-war, and there was very little access to information.
You basically had to trust whatever the media/government told you, at least as far as information went.

These days though? Who the fuck is gonna buy that, except the most shabbos/libtarded of normies?
I mean, christ, WE ALREADY DID THIS like less than a decade ago, and we saw how it turned out - how are they going to wheel out this broken ridiculous narrative at this point and think its going to float?
Worse thought: What if it DOES float, or at least, the media makes it seem like it does to enough of a degree the normie herd mentality kicks in? That same mentality combined with historical establishment in the media is basically what allowed the Holohoax narrative to be established and maintained.

Halfchan user here. They refuse to listen to us when we tell them to fuck off

wtf is a 511-day election season? You already lost the reader within the first sentence. Why is the right wing so awful at activism?

This. What Trump does here will decide which side he is on. I sure as hell am not going to support him if he wants to kill Assad.

Like right now?

He has not done any action yet. I want President Donald Trump to make a speech before my mind is made up.

If his hope is to damage the folk then I will remember the old tradition , that the king can be replaced.

lurk moar faggot

Not even mentioning he has the whole Russian arsenal at his disposal, including evil shit like vacuum bombs.

And what the fuck is 'The Spectator Index'? Some click bait phony news website?

see

Anti-assad sabre-rattling is just a vocal minority from kikes in high places. Nobody actually gives a fuck about Assad. Nobody actually wants to go in and start a war. It's true that a decent amount of people probably believe the rhetoric about assad being a villain, but even they don't actually care enough to intervene. None of the populace actually wants this war.

But to answer your question more directly, it's because most people simply don't pay attention. They just hear some shit on the news and take it at face value and feel "informed".

The Neocons and British have taken over the Trump Administration. It's over. 24 hours ago I declared war on Trump. Bannon was the last straw. Get ready for the collapse of America… what a fucking traitor.

I will make up my mind if we invade Syria.
Until that happens I wait patiently.
If it does happen TRUMP IS FINISHED.

lol please kys asshat

You're pulling a lot of female argumentation cards here that I'm not fond of lad.

Dude, they don't give a shit - my state is Blue because of large urban nigger populations, and they're going to support this war no matter what because 'muh muzzie children'.
Such as?

Its not even a fear thing, its a wasting my time thing; but that you went to accusation of fear is very telling.

Shills should come back when Trump's actions actually show that he didn't keep his campaign promises. So far the shills have flooded in every time Trump said something while playing 4D chess.

You're right about one thing, Trump is finished if we do that. Not if we stop him now.

In the mean time user, calm down and stop shitting yourself.

Nope. SI is a breaking news twitter account for Spectator. spectator is a credible for what i've read. please stop asking me about a known news outlet.

If this happens, a lot of kikes are going to be nonviolently pranked.

Its funny, my father is a boomer, and he's bought the rhetoric hook, line and sinker.

Initially he claimed to have witnessed Assad's troops machine-gunning peaceful protestors, but when I called him on it, and demonstrated there was no video evidence of such anywhere on the internet, it just seemed to drive him further into cognitive dissonance, at which point (at this point) he just outright denies it and sticks to his claim that he witnessed this thing (on television) that there is no evidence of anywhere that I can find.

Its honestly a bit unnerving to see that sort of behavior in someone you're close to…

I know that feel. My father is very similar to yours it seems and yes, he's a boomer as well.

Use EVERY weapon available. Our enemies have no rules/limitations, why should we?

in the meantime contact your congressman everybody

Just laying down a dealbreaker scenario that's all

Lad, there is literally nothing you can do, except to kvetch like a Jew at (((elected politicians))), Trump foremost amongst them.

Other than that, yes, you should just wait patiently and see what happens - it is, frankly, the only thing you can do, aside from the aforementioned pseudo-Semitic warblings.

Anecdotal evidence. Your father is a strange case. Your everyday american doesn't give a fuck about assad. And that's both sides of the aisle I'm talking about. NOBODY wants this war. It's just the kikes creating manufactured consensus because they keep spouting off about it in the media they control.

Checked for fair enough.
I'll see what I can do, but I'll be honest in that I think it would be much more effective to focus on contacting Trump as opposed to local elected officials; but, I could be wrong.

Its just… Eesh.
He also thinks ISIS is nothing but a Sunni creation aimed at destabilizing Shia-affiliated nations, and denies any connection between ISIS/Saudi Arabia and Israel, despite having seen all the myriad evidence of Israel's role in ISIS's origin.

Hey Holla Forums.

Don't you have an inspirational message to rip off lefty?

Did you miss the last election? Democrats don't give a flying bird shit about their voterbase. They know niggers, spics, and millennial are too retarded to ever change party.

Dude you miss the election?

By all means though, please contact them anyway. Most of the constituents that write them are writing about stupid shit like animal shampoo chemicals in the Philippines being linked to climate change or whatever.

Yes, but manufactured consensus IS STILL consensus once it takes hold of the normies, yes?
I'm not trying to PRfag here, just suggesting that I don't know exactly how strange a case my father actually is - come to think of it, most of the people I've talked to in the vein of the subject of Assad were anti-Assad and believed him an ebul dicktaytoer, even if they couldn't explain why.

Hah, I remember, back when the 'muh barrel bombs' thing was the flavor of the day, my buddy's overweight girlfriend started ragging about 'muh barrel bombs' when the subject came up, and when I revealed that was largely bullshit, she had no further argument but continued to state that he was an ebul dicktaytor and should step down, even when I made it very clear to her that Assad falling equates directly to a radical Muslim state forming in Syria.
… I didn't go on to express how that would actually benefit Israel, as such a state would inevitably aim its sights at Israel, thus giving them justification to invade… Seemed like a lost cause at that point, and sure enough, a few months later they broke up and she was riding her black drug dealer before the end of the week in which she moved out of my buddy's house.

so 150 million ppl in the most militarily advanced country have no power? ahaha gas yourself idiot.You have to go back.

No thank you. Russians can't understand that niggers are subhuman, maybe they'll figure it out in a few decades.

I think I just got AIDS.

Link please.

Fox News calling Assad "murderous dictator"

look at this complete rearrangement of facts

go shill your drivel at half chan punk.

Remember to report the trash!

There's a distinction that needs to be made. People do indeed fall for the "assad is a bad man evil dictator" crap. But even when they fall for it, the vast majority still don't care enough to go to war.

There have been plenty of surveys about this. Support for war in syria was like 10%. 90% against.

Not going full blackpill yet, but I always felt one of Trump's downsides was his military leanings.

Bumping, get to it burgers

just laugh at it user
Its so cringey

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Why is the possibility of of betrayal a blackpill? It would be good, it would have an effect of an ice bucket on normie Trump voters. The day of the rope will commence.

Not surprised by the countless fighting all over, but in an age of misinformation and propaganda, you cannot come to a conclusion until you have proof. Trump hasn't even stated his final decision on what is going to happen, until then he is on the edge between being a traitor or not. But it is pointless to consider him one or the other until it is made clear.

I'm with you on that, my only concern - and no, I'm not concern trolling, its merely something to be aware of - is that I think normies also don't care enough NOT to go to war…

That is to say, I don't think most normies would care enough about opposing a war to do anything significant to stop it. Fact is, normies don't care about anything really, except worshipping their own buttholes and social credentials.
I don't know that they care about war enough one way or the other, which might well be what the enemies hopes transpires.

Seems legit (((fellow Holla Forumsack))).

You want cringey, check out 3566c5's posts. Wew lad.

I pray to Kek these digits confer truth.

He said the information they have supports the idea Assad is responsible. Again, he's allowing the blame to fall on the intelligence agencies that are actually behind this false flag.

Nobody has power here because most chose to isolate themselves. You defeatist prick are only making it worse. Power is so easily achieved once you become part of the system. The system cannot survive threats from within. Become one of the normalfags and slowly redpill them. I've been saying this for so long on pol now. What has to be achieved is that the central power starts panicking from threats from within.

You're talking about money as if it is a source of power. Knowing people and earning their respect is true power. The true diplomatic who can unite different people is the source of power. History has shown this a lot of times.

Let me tell you a story about Charles Martel, the saviour of Western Europe. His political story starts when he is jailed with absolutely no influence and power. He managed to communicate with nobility and papal power and bound them to him with various promises. Because these factions decided to support him he could seize power.

Of course I didn't explain it in a right way but his story is still relevant to this day. Promise commies and antifa people that they can have their economic utopia in a close system within a greater system and you can tie them to your force. Promise biblical people that you'll ban abortion and you can get easily get 1000+ manpower for your rebellion.

You are powerless because you've given up. Pol is mostly powerless because of isolation. The true source of power is diplomatic skills and connections. Posting edgy stuff on pol is like signing a petition. Easily ignored. Pol is like morpheus, you got to find the one. Except the one are in reality different factions that you need to tie together.

Praise kek.

He said the information they have PROVES Assad is responsible.
Not trying to counter you, but it deserves clarification in that it seems you were trying to softball that a bit.

checked and REEEEEEEEEEEEE'd

Get out.

Read my message please then judge me.

I don't care if you guys don't accept me.

Guys don't you see his genius in this?

Nope.

That's probably true. Like I said, nobody gives a fuck. This is my entire point. IF we were to go to war with Syria, it's not because the public was convinced to take up the sabre-rattling, as with Iraq. It'd literally just be a vocal minority of kikes on TV pushing it

I have a strong suspicion you are not from here.

I don't like these digits one bit.

listen closely jew ..you running shit is a fucking illusion you have indulged in for far to long,you are genetically inferior to Aryans get over it.With the snap of a twig what you think you control will be taken from you and shoved right back up your ass by the 150 mil whites that are sick of jews period and actually its 318.86 million minus jews pretending to be white and their brainwashed goy.

just to back up a bit what I said here (pic related)

Well, it'd be a vocal minority of TV kikes pushing it, and an apathetic population unwilling to meaningfully resist one way or the other; but I get your point entirely.

Guys, guys. Trust Trump. If he says we need to remove Assad and install a democracy in Syria then that's what we need to do lol.

Fuck off freech.

Eat shit and die.

KYS kike, who do you think you're fooling?

Nah.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Hillary Clinton: US should 'take out' Assad's air fields
archive.fo/GUK3f

Kek. Trump should see the light when sees this.

Surprised the kikes still use this beast. But I suppose they figure idiots still love her.

It's 1488D checkers.

jews really like that "chosen one" bullshit.

Which is precisely which Trump has said multiple times needs to stop.

That should be enough for anyone to conclude invasion is a bad idea.

I found actual footage from the ground of Assad gas bombing the innocent civilians.

So we're teaming up with Russia/Syria to kill off the remnants of ISIS?
Cool.

I wish that were an exaggeration, but it's not. When Trump first started running, we discussed how we might have to hold his feet to the fire. Well, this is it boys, the time is here.

hi m8s, couple of images on how blatant this false flag is.
TL;DR impossible to touch sarin saturated bodies without getting massively fucked up.
show your normalfag friends, if you can.

Checked, take it to CNN now, they need to use this!

Ahhhh.

Jaafari should wave around a picture of Haley with a dick in her mouth.

I believe Trump will do the right thing, but if he does get us into a war against Assad for the sake of Israel he's dead to me.

I wonder if there's some significance in the Torah or Talmud to death by suffocation. There might be some symbolism to the kikes along the lines of the number 6 million there.

Was its CNN that uses video game footage? If so start baking those normal maps!

only reasons syria is of any interest is 1 israel wants all surrounding sandnigger countries to be destabilized by having whites fight their wars for them.JEW PROBLEM..2 the pipeline deal in syria that reduces israel influence BIGLY.Another JEW PROBLEM they expect white soldiers to fix for them.Tell the jew NO!! he will come back the next day asking the same shit unabashedly call him a jew after telling it to fuck off and watch them reel in self realization that they are nothing but a parasite.

blew it

Fair enough, but it is the same point. A bunch of lies prove a result. We'll see how this plays out. I'm hopeful until actually substantive military actions occur.

INTERESTING
"Those few words may have sounded like it but @StateDept official to @margbrennan: Tillerson was NOT calling for a coalition to oust Assad"
archive.fo/akH1J
@margbrennan is Margaret Brennan, a news correspondent State Dept.

she works for CBS

That's because you don't know how to read. What that user is quoting doesn't change the fact that Tillerson's statement lays any and all responsibility on the intelligence agencies.

I have complete faith that Mr. Trump is setting a trap or distraction of some sort. Give the man play-dough and he'd find a way to turn it into gold.

I'm a bit spooked now, lads.

I honestly have no faith in what the Lügenpresse has to say.

She's not even a (((journalist))), so she's even less credible.

No.

Same here.

I just don't believe that our President who calls out false flag attacks on jewish graveyards and campaigned on non-intervention and an end to neocon policy is going to blindly stumble into a this trap. I'm praying I'm right!

This really. If Trump was meant to make the boiling kettle cool, this seems like a really strange move to make; if he does end up doing this (I really, really, really hope he doesn't) it's going to piss off a lot of people who supported Trump in the election. I know I didn't vote to go to war against Assad; when I think of how many people were turned off Hillary because of her spastic and autistic obsession with a Syrian no-fly zone, this seems like a horrible move to make. This all just feels weird.

maybe it'll turn out like the Bannon drama: he wasn't kicked out of the NSC, just removed from the 'principals committee', whatever that is because he apparently asked to be removed from it but the media was screaming BANNON KICKED OUT OF THE NSC! HE THREATENED TO QUIT ACCORDING TO POLITICO.COM!. And now it's TRUMP IS FINALLY CALLING FOR REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA!! THE BRUTAL DICTATOR HAS TO GO!!

Looks like it. That tweet I posted is the first chip in the narrative, then there's the UN veto. and I just saw that reporters are told to remain at Pentagon and a statement will be made as soon as tonight (sauce: spectator index).

How reliable is this Spectator Index? What is it?

God dammit. It's a breaking news twitter account. It's by the Spectator. The Spectator is bipartisan (from what i've read ans seen). i feel like a Spectator shill, because this is the third time i explain it to anons.

>Hillary Clinton: US should 'take out' Assad's air fields

Does she mean the air fields where the russian planes are located?

she means those pesky israeli planes……

Kike Cernovich just said "This is like a filibuster against war" breddy gud

which Spectator? The english magazine?

Yes

DAILY REMINDER THAT KIKES AND SANDNIGGERS BOTH SHILL ON HERE

damn war hawk Democrats……

wait is that a thing

It is worth a shot to try the "resisting Trumps evil war on behalf of Russia" and the anti-war shitlib narrative in general.

I made the call

That's my feeling as well.

Fuck you. My loyalty is to my volk, not to Trump. I will support him for as long as he stands by the American people and not one second longer.

Call your congressmen, send letters, protest in the streets. Mail them a brick with "NO WAR" written on it, so that they can't avoid noticing it. Find out if they have a local office and protest outside it.

I tried mine, but his office must be closed. I will be harassing him in the morning, since talking to a person is more effective than a machine.

If that's what he's doing, a massive outpouring of people opposing it will still be beneficial, but I think he would be acting differently now if that was his plan.

Good idea. As much as I hate to say it, "Letter to the Editors" of "former trump supporters against the war" would get run in liberal rags as well, so it's worth considering this as an avenue as well, since they'll run anything anti-Trump.

If you're too lazy to even pick up a phone you are a nigger.

Absolutely.

It was an outpouring of public criticism against Obama that stopped the invasion in 2013. I called and yelled at everyone I could think of then, and by God it worked.

Are you not considering that he's just leading them on to think he might invade syria before coming down (((someone))) entirely different?

It might be shareblue, but if Trump double-crosses his voting base I'll sure repost it!

TOO LATE!

>>>/reddit/
Just get the fuck out. Your methods only serve to subvert any kind of nationalist sub-culture but your head is too full of plebbit cancer to realize that. Any user whose been around long enough knows what happens when you let normalfags gain a voice or any amount of power. The TRSodomite debacle being the most recent example. And fuck you, I'll judge however and whenever I damn well please you niggerloving pozhole.

They probably just do so because gas chamber lies worked so well for so long so why not gas bombs. If that sounds fucking retarded then you need to remember the 24 inches of wood. His ass still bleeds to this day.

Those suits are totally unnecessary, but the responders didn't know it at the time. The Tokyo gas attacks were botched. The attackers could never get the formula right.

Assad himself declared that he did not want help from the U.S. I believe it was in a thread a few weeks back.