We broke Shia

tmz.com/2017/04/06/shia-labeouf-bowling-alley-confrontation-racist-drunk/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/bFuUw
web.archive.org/web/20170406173120/http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/06/shia-labeouf-bowling-alley-confrontation-racist-drunk/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/shia-labeoufs-man-down-end-uk-run-just-three-tickets-sold-991306
archive.is/AzJam
youtube.com/watch?v=cmUO_F30Uso
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/04/06/shia-labeoufs-man-down-sells-3-tickets-in-uk-release.html
youtu.be/v4bzw6uBM9c
youtu.be/F7_WM3OD_og
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He needs to sue Disney for chronic child sexual abuse while he can still get headlines.

There's a thought

Good start to my day.

not bad user

intriguing numerals

Hows he going to make bail? His last movie only made eight dollars.

God I love this timeline

This man is truely fucked. Kek has cursed him.

Is Shia the first major celebrity that we've turned into our personal lolcow?

That's hilarious. Probably just a ruse to steal a new pair of shoes.

HE JUST WANTED HIS FRENCH FRIES!

There must have been at least one other person. Doesn't the sheboon from cisbusters count?

This

He's always been mental though

Harambinna hardly counts as 'major' so yep this is us breaking into the BIG LEAGUES.
Feels good to upgrade from breaking irrelevant cucks like Cuck Wilson and that weird tranny from GG

So, he's sperging about fastfood; One small step to "gimme gimme chicken tendies ". He is almost where we want him…

lel

He actually said "go back to TN you FUCKING WACIST"

Kill yourself, OP

Go fuck yourself no "reliable sources" reported on it but this source has a video you autistic little shit.

He's talking about the unbroken link you fucking mongoloid

Quit being autistic about it retard(KIKE WAS SHOT FOR THIS POST)

He's talking about direct linking. Lurk moar newfag.

End your life

That convention is in place for a reason.
Just break your links, it's not hard to do.

So someone got to him when he was kid in Hollywood right? Some producer fiddled him and now he's just a broken doll.

We break our links to deny media kikes referral information you fucking retard, there is literally no reason not to do it except for you being a retarded lazy newfag

Whole board with this jew at the epicenter.
REEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEE
We are worth better media shills than this

SAGE

Jews are genetically predisposed towards mental illness. Just saying.

it's from fucking their mothers, sisters, and 1st cousins for thousands of years

He has more reasons to be mad than you think
archive.fo/bFuUw

Got his mug shot right here.

come on OP
web.archive.org/web/20170406173120/http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/06/shia-labeouf-bowling-alley-confrontation-racist-drunk/

We are going to meme Shia into prison where "he will not divide us" will take on a different meaning.

Pretty much. Still, I agree with OP, the game of capture the flag we've been having with him might have pushed him over the edge.

Shia is the CWC of the 2010s.

Not even close, call me when he gets his genitals mutilated

No. The memes already have a plan for Shia. We must carry out the will of the memes.

Can I get a webm

Holy keks! a bigger flop than pic related.

There will never be another CWC. CWC is a fucking legend, a God of lolcows. Shia is just another Hollyjew looney. Besides, Chris-Chan is still around (He's a fucking tranny now, truly CWC is Keks cosmic play thing)

user, don't get your hopes up. Both of those are likely some Hollywood accounting kikery to dodge taxation, launder money or get out of one contractual obligation or another.

aha

hahahahaha what the fuck

RACISS FRENCH FRIES

Let's drown him in french fries until he truly breaks.

???

He called him a wacist and tells him to "go back to TN" (they tried to cut that part out, but it's right at the beginning of the first video on TMZ). He's a perpetual victim because he's a kike.

What's TN? Tennessee?

smug white girls get their french fries Shia…. nana na nana

Yes.

You know, with this we could probably meme french fries into a racist hate symbol.

i wouldn't call shia a major celebrity but it's funny nonetheless

wut?

Dubs confirm french fries are now an anti-semitic hate snack.

Checked

Wew. Digits of anti-semitic hate snack confirmed.

I can't wait for throwing a handful of McDonald's fries and tendies at Shia becomes a common thing.

(oh my christ those digits)

You better be ready for another Hitler, because I'm about to order up a holocaust.

Dude, everyone should do this shit and scream "YER OP AND OP IS A FAGGOT AND YOU'RE A SHITTY ACTOR YOU FAGGOT"

I LOLing at those based black men making fun of Shia. Top lel indeed!

You need to go back.

was he a child star?
molested?

Oh those digits just confirm even more how much of an ebic maymay this is! You have to go back Carlos, Rosie and Soros!! Truly KEK!

Um… you don't get to east french fries.

Holla Forums forced him to drink again

OBLITERATE.

Nah his fucking Disney handlers did that a long time ago. He was just exposed recently. Now people know how broken he has always been. Shame really.

It's fine if it's kanji.

Just because niggers hate Shia, doesn't make them "based".

Niggers hate Shia because he's white. Niggers hate all white people.

This.
Kanji is a based as fuck logogram system.

get out Normans!

WEW

Cuckchan Holla Forums is back to normal again FYI.

You gotta eat your chicken tendies and french fries if you want to grow up to be a lean mean lynching machine

Mediocre bulking meal at best, there's nothing "lean" about french fries.

sarcasm bro do you use it?

Why did the yankees stop calling them freedom fires anyways?

He was a moderate sitcom success in Disney's Even Stevens for a time.

You could have spent that time trying to make white babies.
anime girls are trash.
cartoon girls are trash.
Autists only make trash memes by inserting their shitty sexially deviant personalities into these shitty characters and Holla Forumsacks are supposed to say it isn't degenerate? or turn a blind eye to weeb degeneracy? Hmm

Just exoudus already Holla Forums faggot.

The goon fears the anime.

For you.

Harry Potter and the Helicopter of Secrets

Still asshurt, I see, Holla Forums

Attention spans lapsed and everyone forgot the "France is sabotaging our efforts to fight terrorism" narrative.

Are you still asshurt about 88D chess?

can anyone explain whats going on here?

We wrecked Tom Green pretty hard back in the day.

4CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Little did we realize at the time France was on its way to being a source of Islamic terrorism.

Can we please start mailing him frozen bags of french fries? This man is in desperate need of them

Now there's an old thread

It;s paticipatory performance art. With potatoes.

That is not a white girl you motherfucking idiot.

You didn't really think he managed to star in the 4th Indiana Jones movie without giving up the balloon knot, did you?

Jews don't get to have french fries, they just get to be fried.

Doesnt matter if you are piece of shit refugee or a celebrity, i assume this fucker misses his family.
The racist insult is just the biggest weapon he had in his arsenal. The frogs are just like a itch that amplify a certain pain.
I would suggest he spends some time with his family and fucks a bitch. A juicy squishy one while am at that.

Shia defied our sick culture of celebrity by giving "normal" people unprecedented access to him. He's lucky that we're his opposition, the left would've tried to murder him by now… all we do is push his shit in.

Personality, i would assume that artists that are of a certain kind would feel that split because usually it would align, in a way it is like whisky in the jar, to put it blunt the goyim builds something and the artists destroys it metaphorically and both get off on that shit until their perception changes to disalign both parts.

we truly have driven him mad
next we drive him to death

I hope you are not fat lesbians shilling for some nice little programs then.

Does Felicia Day count? I swear I remember her being afraid of Goober Gobbers.

Isn't he supposed to be in a cabin in Lapland?

And in a way without the artists and in larger scope you would be plastic, changed at will with no roots, and at the same time you despise this illusion that they create, and that is why they say you are here forever.

Are you blind or fucking retarded? Because that girl in the image is not white. Are Americans really so mongrelized they can't fucking tell when someone is CLEARLY NOT WHITE. Jesus fucking christ!

Keep this shit in /hwndu/, it's just distraction.

And this is the matrix, the information that compasses you, gets recycled gets refined gets inserted and it is all going back to what you are, to the planes you see and you want to see.
Gets back to aptitude of what you are, what you experience, gets threatned of what you are and gets limited by others until the day you face what you think is the unevitable and if it isnt time it is how others use their time.

That unintended Bane posting in the background…

Topkek, nice catch.

Boy meets Reality

And in a way if look at what all cultures value is the time you are here, and it was always about control, karma, heaven etc. thinking and believing in something that lasts more that the time we are here. Some kind of soothing, to make it right.
But in a way it is like yolo like a cloud of shared of wisdom to define your limited aptitude in the face of the merciless nature of time.
In a way our life is like a pair of big tits and the old men will say "this cow will sag 20years from now so dont enjoy her big udders now" and it is like saying build your errection on a grave since in a way of what you fuck will be dust 20years from this bloodflow.

This guy is done. Someone stick a fork in him.

dubz confoim!
The first legit one anyway. People like Shanley and Rick already kinda started out retarded.
But we done brought this nigga from headlining Transformers to….
hollywoodreporter.com/news/shia-labeoufs-man-down-end-uk-run-just-three-tickets-sold-991306 archive.is/AzJam

it rhymes with that, but we have one last stop on the lulztrain to make first.

Claimed she would dodge across the street even past speeding cars clutching her purse to get on the other side of seeing people wearing Halo or COD T-shirts

Considering how nigger-y that sounds, I reckon she's BSing and actually did that because the two in Gaylo shirts probably just exited an FG tourney and were black.

Although someone did get her good with the Navy Seal copypasta. She thought it was real and reported the guy to the feds.

KEK

The mods are gods.

He's Jewish. His after Holla Forums pic should be soap.

He's slowly realising that he's not above us and it maddens him (and all the other faggy "celebrities" who think they are something).

Not only is he realizing he's not above us, he's realizing he's below us. The jew is an odd mix of feelings of superiority and deep insecurity. He expected to be lauded as this deep intense genius with these stupid "art" projects he's been doing. Instead he's been laughed at by moustachioed men, pushed to breaking point by manlet mexicans, and laughed at by pretty much everyone on the internet. His ego has taken a huge battering of late. This is just the drunken attempt of a midget kike to feel like he's in charge.

Top fucking kek. Learning kanji here too and Bane is how I remember the kanji for 'big.'

Thought he wasn't supposed to eat pork.

well, looks like im off to get some french fries now. checked mate

we

When the MKULTRA hits

Best news I've heard all day

Anyone else seeing this?

that shirt looks familiar

One of my favorite 4chan Tom Green moments

youtube.com/watch?v=cmUO_F30Uso

Also if anybody happens to know who Xenon (the caller) is. Would anybody happen to have any of his flashes or art saved? He is currently looking for some of his old stuff.

you're welcome

What the Hell is that?

Did you see he sold all of THREE tickets for his latest flop? ROTFLMFAO
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/04/06/shia-labeoufs-man-down-sells-3-tickets-in-uk-release.html

fucking autocorrect

We could that, yeah. Orrrrrr…

One more because I'm bored.

are you pretending to be new or what?

Get lost, T.B.H.

Absofuckinglutely.

what? Did you just blow in from Holla Forums or something? How would you not know what "cis" is after browsing this board for 20 minutes? Eat shit you retarded nigger.

here's a close up for further memesmithing

Just because you allowed refugees and migrants into your country diced up potatoes and deep fried them doesn't make them French.

Aren't french fries actually French, though?
Or is the Belgian origin more correct?

Xenon is still around, taking commissions. I agree that his old stuff is bomb

Can't tell whether I'm looking at bot spam or schizophrenia.

U N D E R R A T E D P O S T

To be fair, diced and fried potatoes are way better than "french fries"

This piece of shit never needs to be hired again.

Fuck off you D&C nigger.

How long before he kills someone in rage and ends up in prison?

Why are manlets always so fucking angry all the time?

Anglin has to be a quadroon nigger or something.

(checked)
5'9" isn't short enough to induce manlet rage, though, right? I'm only an inch taller and I'm not asshurt about it.

(checked)

Both my dad and brother are over 6 feet and I'm 5'8"

He's probably a pure blooded Irishman. Look at the racist cartoons of Irish people. Even these Toons have truth to them. Showing exaggerated but accurate Irish features.

go away D&C shill Irish people are white as fuck

I feel your pain, my dad is over 6 while my mom is less than 5'6", I came out to be 5'8"

>mfw 6' while my mother is 5'2 and my father is 5'6
Y'all need to get over your manlet genes and get gud like me

yes
all child stars are

Hes not 5'9. He is probably really insecure about it so that is his advertised height. They do this fairly often in hollywood. From seeing pictures of him he looks more like 5'6 or 5'7

Could've been bad.

KEK
How soon before he starts ranting about white genocide?

5'8" and married, so fuck the manlet bullshit. Pounding me some snooch once, maybe twice a year!

Protip for the shorter guys: if you're still taller than her in heels, that's all they usually care about. Join me in creating the Hobbit master race.

Does anyone have a transcript of what he's actually saying? I don't understand if he's merely insane or if something set him off.

user please, he was broken long before we came along. Right now we're just playing with a broken toy.

Well, at least im white.

They're called French Fries because a frenchman served some American soldiers some during WWI.

And Muslims are called French citizens because they moved into the country and live there. :^)

Hot piece of arse.

That's…..good I'm sure that'll help in some way or the other.

One day once the insecurity is set aside we can all unite to extinguish the Jew and head for the stars at last.

Remember that we're only breaking Shoah LeJuif down so we can build him back up.

He's Jewish.

Shia LaBTFO

It's like Terminator 2. We have captured a Jew and reprogrammed him to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

SHADILAY

He does not look Irish at all.

your childhood must've been awesome then

Double dubs checked.
What are we going to do about cultural appropriation? The French and Belgians bicker about who made it first. Nonwithstanding the Belgians speak French and Flame.

>mfw 6'4''
Feels good.

Didn't HWNDU NY teach you guys anything? There are some red-pilled minorities out there even exposing their own kind.

youtu.be/v4bzw6uBM9c

Fucking pitiful manlet. Are you even white? Are you even TRYING?

t. 6'5"

The liberal mind, everyone.

Obviously it's that antisemitism. The poor oppressed Jewish celebrity millionaire can't even get french fries at a bowling alley, while all of those FUCKING BLACKS, those SHITSKIN GOYIM get THEIR fries! It's another holocaust!

Speaking of links, why the fuck does the incompetent board owner of Holla Forums not just automatically filter it like the owner of >>>/polk/ does to links? That way we don't have to go through this shitty cycle every single fucking time with newfags.

So are my baseboards. What's your point?

I remember seeing this on Holla Forums a million years ago.

what is the backstory?

So which pedowood hollyjew exec raped his tight jewboy bumhole in his youth to cause him to turn out this way?

It's okay, I am too

Flawless.

It's pretty much impossible for me not to be my father's son considering I have all of his dominant genetic traits (crooked fingers, same exact hair, shit like that). Besides a few things, I look exactly like my father.
It should be noted that my father's father is 6' so there's that.

There was probably a first in then he got passed around is my bet.

THERE'S NO ESCAPE

Less than 10 people saw it?

You're a kike

He's not wrong though.

And I thought the "old Jews" at Disney did a number on Miley. Jesus.

I liked Even Stevens

by taking 7 pounds

those are wedges

I'm also 5'9

Why did he care about the flag thing?

because bigots won and he lost

im 6'4 and life is grand, suck it manlet fags.

6ft and life is le shit for me

Fuck off m8, you were not there. It was a boss day of happening, they even had a mock-up of assanges office in the fact. We fucked with it as a victory lap.

You'd better hope there's no famine or it'll be the Patagonian Giants all over again.

don't be embarrassed user, i had to watch it twice before i realized he wasn't talking about grape juice

i would like to know moar

Webm unrelated

I live down the street from the original spot, and my wife used to go over there and watch them. Often there were a lot of people standing around off-camera, hanging out and sometimes debating. As you could mostly tell from the stream, the atmosphere was almost entirely peaceful, with the "we're going to stop him from dividing us" crowd and the "he has no intention of dividing us" crowd arguing now and then, but basically getting along.

Between the Holla Forumstards and the Twitter alt right people it kind of turned into a right wing fambly reunion, with people singing Shadilay and sharing cigars and so on. As near as I can remember Shia was the only one there who got physical, and I think he eventually got arrested. His anal injuries stem from the fact that our guys raided his cry-in, kept the mood positive, and could be seen having fun and being nice to people all day long, while the people he wanted participating stood around grunting like zombies and holding their fists in the air.

Irish people look like that because of fetal alcohol syndrome. Like rosie o'donnell.

JUSTED when?

kek shoah labouf is the new brendan fraser

When a man can't get served french fries AKA freedom fries in America, shits fucked.

what's the deal with the webm?

Holy kek, my sides!

LISTEN TO THIS user

Nope. I'm the king of manlets at 5 11. (1,78 in non-autistic measuring)

That moment..

Thanks for shitting up the board too.

That's Mattress Girl. It's also a documentary of how the type of women who make false accusations are the same types that want you to beat them up in the bedroom. I have personal experience with that dynamic. It's nice to see it exposed on video for a change.

Whenever I hear "Shia" I can only hear "SHIAEEEEEEEEEET" now.

This is the only other info on Hannah I have. I'm 95% sure it's the same guy, because in the stomping vid, he screams that the guys are "FUCKING ENABLERS" and he blurts out something about Gamergate just prior to losing half his head. I tried to find the full video, but I've had no luck.

something tells me he is trolling.

Too many white russians.

My HS girlfriend reported me for "criminal harassment" because I won't choke fuck her, so yeah.

But that's wrong, you idiot.

youtu.be/F7_WM3OD_og

I don't understand. He got to grope a loli in a music video. He should be eternally satisfied.