Can we all agree he is the GOAT video game reviewer

Can we all agree he is the GOAT video game reviewer

HE

HAS

He's entertaining in the wrong reasons

KWO are cancer nigger kids.

What the hell happened? Did the game teleport faith further towards the goal or was that a glitch?

How have i never seen this?!

tried to eliminate the white box

the only video game that dsp has ever successfully beaten is his own dick.

Well he is a better player than the people at Polygon

wat

Embed related only "e-celeb" i even bother watching and i fucking hate this whole e-celeb bullshit.

More like GOUT.

I'm not sure which is more amusing, watching DSP be a complete fucking idiot, or for a game to be so shit and poorly put together, it actually proves DSP's claims of bugged game mechanics correct.

That's some seriously intense masturbation.

Is he actually retarded, pretending to be retarded, or both?

yes

(checked)
Third WebM would be perfect if the death count turn to 53

This guy has to be faking it.

No, because the point is not knowing what will happen.

I honestly don't know what to think. On one hand, we have him being a complete retard a thousand times, and on the other, he went on that long winded, but well thought out rant about Mr. Shitface. I guess it's a textbook case of even a broken clock being right twice a day.

He's been doing it since 07, he's really that much of a retard.

I get that he's a fucking hack, that he's shit at vidya, that he's an asshole to the 4 people watching his garbage and so on, but he's never going to change if people shit on him even when he actually is right for once in his life.

I finished watching ENB's blind playthrough and he was probably at

Haven't watched that guy in ages. Stopped because he wouldn't let go of Dark Souls, not to mention he had bunch of playthroughs he didn't even finish. Is his commentary any good nowadays? Anything interesting going on? I remember he said he wanted to make a game.

I'd say he's pretty good, just very obsessed with the souls games. Currently watching his Dark Souls 3 playthrough and he's picking up on a lot of shit that I missed between 3 playthroughs (I was blind and offline too though).

I'd say if you took any player of these games that exists, and gave them a new souls game to play with no external knowledge about it, this dude would have the best idea of what the story is and how the world is laid out after the first playthrough out of anyone.

But aside from story stuff he's also very knowledgeable about the gameplay and builds, and has a good eye/ear for the art and music.

I realize he's been around since super early on, but I never watched him until Dark Souls 3. It was kind of fun watching because he intentionally started late and did a completely blind playthrough. He'd been in full lockdown mode in order to not have any spoilers at all, so watching it was kind of like finding a way to experience the game new again.

He's like six or seven episodes into his second playthrough on a character he intends to get the platinum achievement with, though, and I've kind of slowed down on my interest. He's way better to listen to than most let's players I've seen, but he's now opened himself up to comments and still complains when things get spoilered. Like, bro, what are you going to do, it's the fucking internet.

The guy seems to have issues with the most basic shit in vidya, even in sequels.

Take a look at the death count in his playthroughs of Crash Bandicoot 1 and 2 and you can see he does nothing but try to push through without trying to learn proper mechanics. In fact he died more in the sequel than the original despite being the easier title and blamed it on everyone else.

At the end of Crash 2 he had over 500 deaths in that game alone.

Can we all agree that all reviewer and jewtuber celeb threads are bronytier cancer and need a containment board