Marine Le Pen SURGES to record 47 PER CENT weeks out from French election - poll

Marine Le Pen SURGES to record 47 PER CENT weeks out from French election - poll

Marine Le Pen surge has continued as she reached a record high of 47 per cent in the polls – just weeks away from the French presidential election.

archive.fo/eSfG7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WppN9WStLPY
youtu.be/M6eD5fxxAx8
oddschecker.com/politics/european-politics/french-election/le-pen-1st-round-vote-share
leakforum.ga/XHLD75
youtu.be/KfDD8fnm6bE
youtu.be/FYWnuQc5mYA
youtube.com/channel/UCU3z3px1_RCqYBwrs8LJVWg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_personality
marine2017.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/projet-presidentiel-marine-le-pen.pdf
youtu.be/GHQ3MTE2tlc
archive.is/o9Dq4
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_Le_Pen
archive.is/OtlTs
lepoint.fr/presidentielle/vel-d-hiv-le-pen-nie-la-responsabilite-de-la-france-09-04-2017-2118402_3121.php
archive.is/HaN14
archive.fo/dzN1Z
europe-israel.org/2016/04/gilbert-collard-sera-en-israel-en-juin-en-vue-dune-normalisation-des-relations-entre-israel-et-le-front-national/
archive.fo/RvFwH
ladepeche.fr/article/2006/03/16/66622-les-etonnantes-pratiques-de-maitre-gilbert-collard.html
archive.fo/FJFkI
lefigaro.fr/politique/le-scan/citations/2017/01/02/25002-20170102ARTFIG00103-gilbert-collard-se-dit-victime-d-un-lobby-de-crepiers.php
archive.fo/i5MD6
lexpress.fr/actualite/politique/le-pen-et-ses-freres-francs-macons_1068383.html
archive.fo/eKWQj
glmm.fm/index.php?page=un_mot_du_grand_maitre_national
archive.fo/luS3o
lefigaro.fr/politique/2011/12/13/01002-20111213ARTFIG00314-le-numero-2-du-fn-en-israel.php
archive.fo/DkB4Z
liberation.fr/france/2015/05/13/jean-marie-le-pen-florian-philippot-et-le-lobby-gay_1308576
archive.fo/C2TaC
lefigaro.fr/politique/2016/12/20/01002-20161220ARTFIG00141-investi-par-le-rassemblement-bleu-marine-il-est-exclu-du-grand-orient.php
archive.fo/tmcZ1
streetpress.com/sujet/1485419689-nicolas-bay-fn-en-visite-discrete-en-israel
archive.fo/uoR0I
lamontagne.fr/cusset/justice/2016/12/16/trois-ans-de-prison-avec-sursis-pour-lancien-elu-fn-de-cusset_12211178.html#
archive.fo/AEP4S
lepoint.fr/justice/philippe-peninque-l-ami-utile-de-jerome-cahuzac-07-09-2016-2066450_2386.php
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sébastien_Chenu
archive.fo/A8zuG
lepoint.fr/municipales-2014/municipales-2014-henin-beaumont-quand-le-mariage-gay-embarrasse-steeve-briois-24-03-2014-1805203_1966.php
archive.fo/ygMY8
lci.fr/politique/comment-le-front-national-justifie-les-nombreuses-defections-chez-ses-elus-locaux-2021061.html
archive.fo/nxrNQ
leprogres.fr/loire/2016/05/19/roanne-christian-milon-et-estelle-perrier-quittent-le-fn
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Ceyrac_(homme_politique)
archive.fo/NEB3W
prevensectes.com/moon5.htm#3
archive.fo/Vv4iK
europe1.fr/international/russie-une-banque-qui-avait-finance-le-fn-mise-sous-tutelle-2701945
archive.fo/9nov7
liberation.fr/elections-presidentielle-legislatives-2017/2017/02/25/financement-de-campagnes-un-tres-proche-de-marine-le-pen-mis-en-examen_1551041
archive.fo/6Zlqn
lefigaro.fr/politique/le-scan/coulisses/2016/10/24/25006-20161024ARTFIG00134-en-quete-de-finances-pour-2017-le-fn-fait-les-yeux-doux-aux-emirats-arabes-unis.php
archive.fo/Vdleo
rtl.fr/actu/societe-faits-divers/la-troublante-histoire-du-clan-le-pen-et-du-domaine-de-montretout-7787013776
youtube.com/watch?v=csVbQV5Os4M
archive.fo/3yDjW
europe1.fr/politique/pourquoi-marine-le-pen-nest-pas-a-la-manif-pour-tous-2874509
archive.fo/4BikD
bfmtv.com/politique/marion-marechal-le-pen-recadree-par-sa-tante-sur-l-ivg-1067327.html
archive.fo/H5WXm
lepoint.fr/societe/le-coiffeur-de-marine-le-pen-harcele-par-des-cadres-du-parti-30-01-2015-1901011_23.php
archive.fo/nFVBt
francetvinfo.fr/politique/marine-le-pen/marine-le-pen-rejette-la-demande-de-restitution-de-300-000-euros-au-parlement-europeen_2044757.html
archive.fo/CzUPx
tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/presidentielle-2017/20170131.OBS4654/l-assistante-fantome-de-marine-le-pen-je-rentrais-par-le-parking.html?xtref=https://outlook.live.com/#https://outlook.live.com/
archive.fo/rQzEf
francetvinfo.fr/politique/front-national/le-fn-confirme-que-la-campagne-presidentielle-de-marine-le-pen-sera-en-partie-financee-par-un-pret-de-son-pere_1994625.html
archive.fo/g7esX
francetvinfo.fr/politique/front-national/jean-marie-le-pen-va-aider-sa-fille-pour-financer-sa-campagne-presidentielle_1821283.html
archive.fo/cDRlP
bfmtv.com/politique/une-nouvelle-association-veut-defendre-le-front-national-dans-la-communaute-juive-969019.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Eiz8DtCmvYA
archive.fo/0RQ9Q
blogs.mediapart.fr/marine-turchi/blog/210317/quand-le-fn-decide-du-casting-d-un-plateau-de-france-culture
archive.fo/GrPNX
mediapart.fr/journal/france/200317/la-justice-enquete-sur-la-maison-du-tresorier-de-marine-le-pen
archive.fo/55adj
cath.ch/newsf/france-fn-leglise-ne-soccuper-de-politique/
archive.fo/Ui91k
europe1.fr/politique/louis-aliot-critique-les-eveques-quils-soccupent-de-remplir-leurs-eglises-2935406
archive.fo/9c9fo
blogs.mediapart.fr/lilith13/blog/050612/les-condamantions-et-mises-en-examen-du-front-national-et-de-ses-membres
archive.fo/LE8Rq
medias-presse.info/marine-le-pen-et-louis-aliot-au-parlement-juif-europeen/34990/
archive.fo/Zws4N
huffingtonpost.fr/mariepierre-bourgeois/homosexualite-fn-philippot-marion-marechal_b_9737508.html
archive.fo/BYsGP
medias-presse.info/avec-florian-philippot-le-front-national-prefere-lelectorat-lgbt-aux-voix-des-defenseurs-de-la-famille/52748/
lesobservateurs.ch/2016/04/27/juifs-nont-a-craindre-front-national/
jeux*video.com/forums/42-55-50573238-1-0-1-0-alors-avez-vous-compris-le-power-d-asselineau.htm
twitter.com/MLP_officiel/status/618778412199596032
web.archive.org/web/20160601214320/http://www.upr.fr/vos-questions-nos-reponses/immigration
web.archive.org/web/20130516101249/http://www.egaliteetreconciliation.fr/Francois-Asselineau-denonce-la-stigmatisation-des-musulmans-17417.html
breiz*atao.com/2017/03/16/et-alors-pour-le-candidat-francois-asselineau-les-personnes-tuees-par-les-djihadistes-noffrent-aucun-interet-video/
archive.is/o2pvB
timesofisrael.com/ex-owner-of-bataclan-my-jewish-israel-ties-had-no-link-to-attack/
archive.is/yqmBQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3448456/CIA-knew-impending-ISIS-attack-days-Paris-blinking-red-shortly-terrorists-slaughtered-130-people-French-capital.html
youtu.be/SSwXAhRJ0MY
archive.is/ikrAi
politico.eu/article/national-front-marine-le-pen-attacks-us-election-russia-vladimir-putin-hacking-conspiracy-theories/
archive.is/mugD
lepoint.fr/politique/marine-le-pen-fait-la-cour-aux-juifs-03-12-2011-1403435_20.php
resistance*republicaine.eu/2017/02/06/marine-veut-faire-interdire-labattage-rituel-sans-etourdissement-hiphip-hourrah/
breit*bart.com/tech/2017/04/14/facebook-targets-30000-fake-french-accounts-before-election/
breit*bart.com/london/2017/04/14/days-election-france-asks-eu-parliament-lift-le-pen-immunity/
archive.is/Gg7rP
archive.is/hVEbk
archive.is/gBZPy
twitter.com/france24_en?lang=en
twitter.com/breakingf24?lang=en
twitter.com/afp
twitter.com/sputnik_fr?lang=en
twitter.com/mlp_officiel
twitter.com/fn_officiel?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=TXDrRBElre4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nuuuuah the french

Hopefully Macron goes the way of Hillary.

Come on faggots you got this.

MADAME PRESIDENT

This is for if Fillon is her opponent in the second round. At the moment her potential opponent will be Macron, who does more in the 60-40 second round polling range.

Are you ready for nationalist governments in every single first world country within a decade?

yes

Even if she loses it'll be a huge blow as people start to realize that the biggest french party only has a couple seats in Parlement and Sénat.
When her father got to the second round he got something like 20% but even then it was bad for the narrative since it gave Chirac an African president tier score and they want to keep the illusion of democracy.

FUCK YEAH BATTLE OF THE NATIONS APRIL 29th

I watched it last year thanks to Holla Forums and shitposted 1488 on the live stream. I bet Russia deliberately timed it for between the 2 stages of the French election to maximize the chance of a Le Pen victory.

But IIRC Obama didn't get above 60 in the two generals he won

Nope, already happend, FN is the largest french political party since sarkozy election, yet no one bats an eye because they are barely represented in the assembly.
After all democracy means anti-FN.

viva la france!
youtube.com/watch?v=WppN9WStLPY

I know the FN is the largest party but everyone here is scared to say they support it since you're automatically branded a Nazi if you do. If people see 47% of people voting for Le Pen, it will definitely change something.

Burgers stop posting please you make no sense.

I was letting you know about the first African President I could think of

Christ it feels like it was just a few days ago that I was thinking the French election was lost. Gotta hold out hope, I guess.

Well 60 is still bad, the best for (((them))) is 48-52.
The thing about Marine is that she keeps talking about Islam and terrorism instead of talking about her program which is actually the best of all the candidates.

Honestly that sounds like the Trump primary tactic
Too bad there is very little time between the votes

Not to sound like a concern troll but you shouldn't think much of polls. We all saw what happened with Brexit and Trump even though the polls were against it.

But the general polls for Trump were pretty close to the actual result
They just did shit state polls

France is land of the frogs. They are Kek's people. Kek will do them right and Make France Great Again.

Whenever I see news like this, I get paranoid that (((they))) are preparing people for the rigging.

Let's hope the French guard the polls like a hawk. Brexit made sure that voters used pens instead of pencils. Trump highlighted vote rigging. France better do something similar

How can they be nazis when they are now openly pro-jew zionists with funding and control from top to bottom from dual citizen isreali jews and even so far as mossad associations?

It's weird because there's a lot of antisemitic sentiment in France, only certain (((anons))) seem determined nobody on Holla Forums will ever know this fact.

Anyway here's to cheering on zog, hoping beyond all hope they manifest into Hitler…

I know user, it's not an Ideal but honestly would you rather Le Pen, Spilt Macaroni or Flimsy Fillion

If patterns continue with the overton window, then Le Pen should yield percentages similar to Trump's. If the BBC is equally retarded as CNN, she's almost guaranteed a win. Rapefugee riots have completely redpilled several parts of France.

If their polling is as piss-poor as US polling then she's going to win. Good luck France.

Forget about "ideals," when women are promoted in politics they think they belong in the public space and everyone suffers for it–you are silly.

Literally any man is better than any women; user., they are completely disqualified.

This. We should all just wait for Hitler to be resurrected while we watch our countries get destroyed.

Silly person.

user, we let nationalists win so we can get in
We need to be in there so there is no women

I guess that means memeing extra hard.

MADAME PRESIDENT

I hoped the french would be waking soon, and I hope I was right about that.

Le Pen getting them out of EU or not, this show signs of redpill on the people. this is good no matter how I look at it.

is not like she is a nigger.

I remind you that in a european country, Britain, the capital, london, is rulled by a nigger.
a dirty muslim nigger.

is he better than a pro-white woman? female vote is important until females can be banned from voting.

Not is the answer straight from the zionist friendly Nu-Front National

youtu.be/M6eD5fxxAx8

But shes a woman, trust your greatest life advisor and wait for a red pilled man leader to elect in 20 years :^)

Paris J'taime

technically not a nigger its a shitskin
the mayor of london isnt a monkey hes just a heathen savage

It's best what she can do. Her program is disaster - tarifs and gibs to take votes from ex coal miners from north.

can we hope?

Anyone else getting in on the action? Odds of 23/1 on my bet

oddschecker.com/politics/european-politics/french-election/le-pen-1st-round-vote-share

paris has fallen, m8

All you fucking retards who go on about muh women in politics don't realize that the only person who will manipulate her position (because thats why they're put in politics) is her father, a full on anti-semite

Marine Le Pen MUST win

The one she backstabbed and stole the party from? Marine might be the only one with the right idea on immigration, but she's hardly as far right as her father.

Isn't the leader of her party some blonde qt that's a legitimate nazi too?

You people deserve to be peasants.

Said the burger who voted a NeoCohen kike-puppet into office lmao

You both need to be gassed.

She needs more than 50%. If she doesn't win in the first round, her opposition will team up to get over 50% in the second round and stop her.

GODSPEED MARINE

Was that supposed to be an argument for why its not the act of peasantry to believe European MSM polling?
It doesn't seem like it was, peasant.

SLOW AND STEADY

If they dont win this time they will next time but the wait could very well cripple france. It would also be bollocks having to wait years for another country to leave the eu. They would have years to scramble and try to save themselves.

'For years, France's far-right party was known for anti-Semitism. Now it's promising to protect French Jews.'
https:// www.nytimes.com/2017/04/05/world/europe/france-jews-marine-le-pen-national-front-anti-semitism.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Enjoy your ban.

A ban, instigated by (((you))) a jew for posting a link demonstrating that Front National is now an entirely jew-friendly deactivated steam vent, controlled opposition if you will.

Why should jews like (((you))) get to dictate what can or can't be posted (in support of their claims) on a jew-wise forum like Holla Forums?

It's rather strange how long this shit has been allowed to fester.

Nice dubs and here's another moment from Battle of the Nations

4chan Holla Forums Administrator Skypes and Discords LEAKED. INCLUDES SKYPE LOGS!
LEAKFORUM LINK BELOW.
leakforum.ga/XHLD75

Follow Me on Twitter @CustomKKK

@
@
@

VIVA LE PEN
VIVA LA FRANCE

MADAME LA PRÉSIDENTE

I would like to, but are these sites legitimate? I should have done it for Trump but I was leary in doing so.

Don't forget, this is just between Le Pen and Fillon, it's not representative of the election on a whole.

Don't forget to archive~
archive.is/TqFrK

Macron won't reach the second round anyway. And even if he passes, the Fillon electorate will never vote for Macron.

they're legit, but you basically have to dox yourself by providing a valid ID or passport, or some other document

MADAME PRESIDENT

Why aren't we memeing her into presidency harder

get out of here

No, it was smeared by the media as an anti-semitic party for decades because they had no arguments against the FN. It wasn't known for anti-Semitism, that was a lie.

The objective is to achieve a European project respecting the independence of France

We don't speak french and the french aren't into imageboards for some reason.

It's PR talk for

Pepe is unknown on continental europe and will only bring confused looks.
The german identitarians are trying and boy are they cringey.

Most anons were 5 when George W Bush was elected

Spilt Macaroni is polling better than Fillion
The Left plays with polls but as Fillion is also a puppet so they probably would poll them accuratly

I have the definitive proof Front National is an Orwellian opposition. I came across this video:
youtu.be/KfDD8fnm6bE

« I need Marine »
« I need Marine »
« I need Marine »

Questioning anything about MLP on Holla Forums has become impossible and supposedly redpilled sheeps keep praising her unconditionally.

It also goes for most of her official videos where Marine is praised as an heroic, divine figure.
youtu.be/FYWnuQc5mYA

All of them are written in the same style: "[Marine Le Pen/I] do something"
youtube.com/channel/UCU3z3px1_RCqYBwrs8LJVWg

This is clearly personality cult propaganda.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_personality

The Ukraine starts a coup against the Russian part.
Elects a Ukrainian government without the Russian votes.
Tried to take back the Russian part. XD

RUSSIA IS STEALING THE UKRAINE!!1! D-democracy!

Gaddafi was popular amongst 80% of Libya.
Was accused of "dictaturrrism" by French jewry.
Dictaturrr.
Libya no owes 500 billion to NATO for its "freedom".

Lazar Kaganovich, Genrikh Yehuda, Lev Davidovich Bronstein, Stalin, GoldsteinShlomito, Shapiro did Communism in Rusia and China: 130 million deaths.

Le Pen is number 1 and other politicians are JEWS trying to start a WWIII to get rid of their own electors.

Time to render it public and win.

Also, the only regions who don't vote Le Pen have no immigrants, what a coincidence…. Leave your shithole once in your life, idiots.

Pic is percentage of arabic/black birth per region.

We need to meme her to victory. If she wins the EU will be destroyed.

Paris is white, the 60% is suburbs.

Le Pen doesn't want to leave EU. FN is an Orwellian opposition and you fell for it. Wake up.
youtu.be/M6eD5fxxAx8

What EU? I care about birth rate and WWIII, douche.

Without leaving EU nothing will be done against the migrants and Schultz himself confirmed EU can't be reformed.

FN is the reason Hitler ideologies have be inhibited for all those years.

against Francois Fillon

Fillon isn't going to get to the 2nd round, you retard. It's going to be Macron vs Le Pen

Fuck off shill. You're fooling nobody but yourself.

VVV

You just trying to shutdown the discussion while I'm posting videos of literally her. Technically you are the shill.

marine2017.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/projet-presidentiel-marine-le-pen.pdf

FN isn't an opposition at all and they don't want France to leave EU.

That and the Le Pen pepes just look like the cringe-inducing Hillary pepes that CTR was shitting out during the US election.

At least WWIII is stopped.
And she can live the EU.

I lile how you're not shocked bu tje fact your Jews wanna kill you.

"achieve an European project respecting the independence of France"

She says she wants national sovereignty back within a 'european project' (whatever that is) or she'll do a referendum to leave the EU. Stop sperging you fucking idiot. The FN is the only party who wants to stop open borders and mass immigration.

It's a lie, Asselineau will make a referendum about it. In other words it will be stopped.

>"achieve an European project respecting the independence of France"
It literally means she wants to reform EU, not leave it. For decades every political party have been saying this but it's impossible because it requires unanimity of all members.
youtu.be/GHQ3MTE2tlc

Le Pen is preparing WW3 and you're going to follow her blindly because you think she's "literally Hitler". She is not.
archive.is/o9Dq4

I meant among the major parties who have a chance of winning the Presidential election. Asselineau is a nobody and he's not going to win anything.

>It literally means she wants to reform EU, not leave it.

It means she's going to put the bar so high that the EUrocrats will refuse her demands because they don't want France to control immigration, they want their international government to control immigration. You're such an idiot it's embarassing. Get the fuck out of here.

Your hypocrisies is overflowing. Too bad you have to compensate for your lack of argument with ad hominem, shill.

This just shows how much he is censored, but at least he is a real opposition.

You're a good goy, just listen the polls and the MSM.

What do we have on that guy, anything?
I wonder if he has ties to Clinton in any way.
SpiritCooking seems to have changed some minds. I wonder if Macron have any ties to Abromovic.

The more terrorist attacks by Muslims, the stronger she gets.

This just shows how much she is censored, but at least she is a real opposition.

CASSE TOI FRANCOIS ASSELINEAU, PERSONNE NE T'ECOUTES

DIS LE AVEC MOI :

MADAME LA PRESIDENTE

i hope le pen wins

Non merci.

is that the french foreign legion? cuz that is a fucking maori m8

A guy from french polynésie, I guess.

hjave we started the fire

yes the fire rises and now is the time for fear

oh wait I can see a pattern here:

In any case frogs, the future of yurop lies in your hands. Please get le pen elected and crash this EU with no survivors

user Bane posting is great but know we have IDs here and samefagging is gay

my privacy settings in palememe allow me only to post 1 pic per post
this is why I have to split into multiple postings if I have many images

Was getting hitler Dubs a part of your plan

(checked)
Do they need to be put in "concentration" camps for their "protection"

this

Lepen is not hitler or even remotely right wing.

she banned her dad who said ome bad things about jews one time and hes a fraud

she reversed her position on abortion

she has reversed her position on race and even immmigration entirely, that shutting down boarders would be bad for france

she even doesnt intend to leave the EU

she also hasnt banned fags from the FN

FN is not a WN, it is not a white nationalist organization

What is happening to Trump is incredibly demoralizing to us frogs. You really had to fuck this up, uh? A big fat fuck you from the country of love & poetry.

You forgot

That's us what you meant to say is
that's what the left is saying

(check'em)

When I point out that she jewed her father from party and broke anti EU block in last elections because muh antisemitism, it's muh 88d chess and her father will stear her from shadows, BTFO EU, gas kikes and reinstute monarchy. We seen with Trump how "pandering to jews it's just ruse" candidates ends.

With her you have the best chance of leaving the EU, that's all that has to happen to further the cause.

A lot of Holla Forums wanted an /ourguy/ president but what you have to remember is that all of these leaders probably aren't our friends. They are really just there to get us onto to the plane.

Whoa you're a real smart guy, aren't you? Can you spot all the differences between the detailed french edition of the Wikipedia article and the english one? Can you even read french or you're just pretending?

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_Le_Pen

And besides if the FN's priority is to stop mass immigration then you don't trip over the small stuff. Donald Trump for example didn't want to talk about abortion because it's not part of his priorities and he knows that politically speaking it's a trap.

Don't let the shills slide the French elections.

Don't be the "only hitlere will do it" guy

you are the shill, you are doing nothing but try to create division over an option that benefits pol usual ideas, and you do it with nothing but a single line that means nothing

This is the only actual thread we have about Le Pen, the woman that would be the begining end of the globalist power in Europe

ban the shill and promote the duscussion, we have 2 weeks

Whatcha sliding, schlomo?

I wish Fillon wasn't such a piece of shit because I'd rather shill for him than Marine.

Jean Marie is /ourguy/. In fact things would've turned out very differently for Europe if he had won the 2000 election. That was the last chance for France and they blew it.

And then there is Marine.

I get people voting for lack of better options but I have no idea why someone would genuinely shill for her. Her whole platform is paying lip service to whatever is fashion at the moment.

haha what
You don't understand the levels of indoctrination we're talking about here.
The French media told us for weeks we were so racist and terrible because 18% of us voted for racism.
It's a cultural thing to vote against FN regardless of your opinions, like you're making a glorious stand against Satan himself.
People with that mindset are dying off, but it will still take a full generation to get rid of them all.

archive.is/OtlTs lepoint.fr/presidentielle/vel-d-hiv-le-pen-nie-la-responsabilite-de-la-france-09-04-2017-2118402_3121.php

They never tried to redpill anyone, but hey, they got to remind you somehow they are the opposition. It's not like the kike could be genius manipulators discovering the orwellian concept of "controlling both sides".

Asselineau will forever kick the zionists out of both politics and MSM, if this isn't the ultimate opposition I don't know what Holla Forums is waiting for.

Did she win?

As far as women in politics are concerned, they are generally shit but women with children are generally a lot less shitty than childless women in politics. When childless women enter politics, they become cat ladies only instead of taking cats in their home they take shitskin 3rd world savages in their homeland. Marine has a vested interest beyond her own lifespan which creates positive nationalist incentives. Also there are no better alternatives, you can't honestly say having ovaries is politically worse than being a faggot Rothschild banker.

Because any kind of nationalism, even baby tier civic nationalism, has been branded as evil, and because critical thinking is not encouraged anymore. I mean, even the people who supported someone like Bernie were unknowingly supporting a strain of weak nationalism.

all the bullshit is to distract us from helping get Pen elected

of course

well of course, females are shit and belong into the kitchen but remember we are talking about the french. Their men are useless cucks and the "French" men who ever amounted to anything in history were non-french Napoleon was from corsica. It is better to get Marine elected and risk that she is probably shit instead of getting anyone else elected who is 100% confirmed shit.

With trump it was the same. It was better to get trump elected and risk him cucking out instead of electing an epileptic cunt who will 100% start WW3.

Let us just hope that judenpresse is manipulating polls again see brexit, see trump and that germans will not totally cuck out in october.

He's about as bad as they get without wearing a yamulke and sacrificing children and he probably does that too.

Anyway, posting Le Pen memes so she can replace Trump as the West's last hope.

Seriously, are you planing to learn one day or something? How many proofs do you need?

No thanks for shitting my country, shill.

Oh I probably should've voted Jeb sorry.

Not the same thing, we have a real opposition over there. Frogs are not as stupid as americans.

well then

Oh. I assumed you were American, sorry. But yeah Le Pen is 110% better than Trump. I just wish Jean-Marie Le Pen could win.

I'm talking about Asselineau, Le Pen is a zionist shill.

Obviously, the MSM did everything to control the mass opinion so he's automatically ignored by everyone but w/e.

I didn't know about him.

Despite being noticeably popular on the internet he's internationally censored. I just hope Holla Forums could understand, he is the only one that actually wants to Frexit ASAP.

That fucking jew stole "his" idea from the Greeks. Logos, Pathos, and Ethos. Instead of just changing the names he tried to not only put a moral value on it but then subvert that same made-up value.

Pathos is not inherently bad (or good as jews would argue anything bad is good) but is meant to be used with Logos and Ethos to ultimately achieve an end.

Pathos is the horse, Logos is the rider, and Ethos is the reins.

I'm not convinced that she is. Just because there's someone who hasn't been heard of doesn't mean he was censored, I mean, do you remember everyone who was running against Trump?

And to think France's situation is the same as Britain's is a little short sighted I think. Brexit wasn't used as a card to win an elecion, it was a referendum.

You're that same D&C shill, aren't you? He has zero name recognition, zero anything. Le Pen wins, it's the fucking end of the EU. After everything the Jews have said about her, after the media ripping her at every chance, if she wins, the EU is coming down. It's the end.

There's that one motherfucker always on here "Le Pen is a zionist.." What the fuck do you expect her to say? "no, Jews shouldn't be there, I want them to all stay in France and 'enrich' us?" Or how about "gas the likes, 1488?"

I've tried to explain this again and again. What Le Pen actually is, it's meaningless. It's momentum and how the Judenpresse has painted her. If the E-Jew–in the process of trying to put the screws to UK– now has Le Pen to deal with, the fuckers are utterly, completely finished. German is a long shit but then Italy is next year.

I genuinely don't care if you have pics of he retaking Jew loads in her mouth. What matters is that only ~13% of Jews have said they'd considered voting for her, she's been banned from every big Jew political event in France, and her election followed by UK now leaving in 2 years would be the end.

Stopping international jewry before they could do this was her father's fight. He lost, no one believed him when he warned them. Le Pen is one solid step toward the End of the E-Jew. Right now, France cannot afford to worry about the high misery in Israel. Needs to save her own skin and can only do what is in her power. Le Pen winning in first round would be end of the e-Jew.

you mean the Photoshopped pictures that were posted here a few months ago?

Pretty accurate post, but I'm not convinced that Frexit will lead to an end to the EU. While it may lead to other exits, Germany and those who benefit will simply never leave. Ever. The only thing that shuts it down once and for all is a German exit, of which there is no name, for it will never happen.

The EU from what i've read and heard is a little like obamcare in that it will fail on it's own in time. It creates more problems then it solves.

And here we are again, back to the full on shilling for kosher clowns owned and in the pockets of globalist zionist counter-jihad kikes.

Is she at least married and pumping out children? Wasting those genes is practically a crime

Nice digits, but we've never heard of the guy and that is still a real problem. When fucking 8ch has more international recognition than France's last, best hope, it's a problem. That's not even the real issue: where are the memes? He has no memes.

Meanwhile, you have self-professed 'alt-right' types pumping out marine memes left and right; that shit shouldn't matter, but it fucking does.

TL:DR
yeah, it took me a while to understand this in regards to Trump. This purity spiraling is all pointless: what really matters is that overton shift Le Pen at least ostensibly will cause in West Eurabia.

Nope they won't rigg it. It's by the way much easier to rigg things and move district lines around to make your candidate win in US elections.

Everyone in France knows that Islam is a problem. Germans are the most sheep people out there and follow their leaders like mindless zombies whoever they may be.

No from Nietchie actually. The will to power because inverted Jewish trickery "suppress the ID with our moral God of the desert's laws"

became*

zionist shill projecting again
archive.is/HaN14

(checked)
Holy shit, (((they))) are shilling (((their))) puppet Macron like crazy.

Fuck off shill.

PART 1

*FN Personality*
- Collard: Freemason, support Israel, corruption in the Roche case, huge victim of the very mean lobby of the crêpiers
archive.fo/dzN1Z europe-israel.org/2016/04/gilbert-collard-sera-en-israel-en-juin-en-vue-dune-normalisation-des-relations-entre-israel-et-le-front-national/
archive.fo/RvFwH ladepeche.fr/article/2006/03/16/66622-les-etonnantes-pratiques-de-maitre-gilbert-collard.html
archive.fo/FJFkI lefigaro.fr/politique/le-scan/citations/2017/01/02/25002-20170102ARTFIG00103-gilbert-collard-se-dit-victime-d-un-lobby-de-crepiers.php
archive.fo/i5MD6 lexpress.fr/actualite/politique/le-pen-et-ses-freres-francs-macons_1068383.html
- Chauprade: Freemason, jew, his thought leader is the founder of the occultist masons sect named "Grande Loge Mondiale de Misraim", they are satanists
archive.fo/eKWQj glmm.fm/index.php?page=un_mot_du_grand_maitre_national
- Robert Menard: CIA agent, support Israel
Book: "La face cachee de reporters sans frontieres"
- Louis Aliot: Ultra-sionist, Freemason
archive.fo/luS3o lefigaro.fr/politique/2011/12/13/01002-20111213ARTFIG00314-le-numero-2-du-fn-en-israel.php
- Phillipot: LGBT
archive.fo/DkB4Z liberation.fr/france/2015/05/13/jean-marie-le-pen-florian-philippot-et-le-lobby-gay_1308576
- Jean-François Daraud: Freemason, being evicted from the GODF (Grand Orient De France) (show that the FN engage freemasons)
archive.fo/C2TaC lefigaro.fr/politique/2016/12/20/01002-20161220ARTFIG00141-investi-par-le-rassemblement-bleu-marine-il-est-exclu-du-grand-orient.php
- Marion marechal Le Pen: daughter of a CIA, Mossad and DGSE (french sercet service) agent
Book of Roger Auque (her father), "Au service de la republique", he wrote as a testament
- Nicolas Bay: Hidden visit in Israel, jew
archive.fo/tmcZ1 streetpress.com/sujet/1485419689-nicolas-bay-fn-en-visite-discrete-en-israel
- Arnaud Couture, former FN municipal councillor of Cusset, guilty of detaining pedopornographic pictures
archive.fo/uoR0I lamontagne.fr/cusset/justice/2016/12/16/trois-ans-de-prison-avec-sursis-pour-lancien-elu-fn-de-cusset_12211178.html#
- Frédéric Chatillon: protected by the french secret services, to which he gaves services.
Livre "Marine est au courant de tout…"
- Phillipe Peninque: funder of Alain Bonnet, Freemason, support Israel, friend of Cahuzac (Know to be the manager of the black budget of the french "Partie socialiste")
archive.fo/AEP4S lepoint.fr/justice/philippe-peninque-l-ami-utile-de-jerome-cahuzac-07-09-2016-2066450_2386.php
- Sebastien Chenu: lobby LGBT
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sébastien_Chenu
- Steeve briois: lobby LGBT
archive.fo/A8zuG lepoint.fr/municipales-2014/municipales-2014-henin-beaumont-quand-le-mariage-gay-embarrasse-steeve-briois-24-03-2014-1805203_1966.php
- A lot of defection from elected FN:
archive.fo/ygMY8 lci.fr/politique/comment-le-front-national-justifie-les-nombreuses-defections-chez-ses-elus-locaux-2021061.html
archive.fo/nxrNQ leprogres.fr/loire/2016/05/19/roanne-christian-milon-et-estelle-perrier-quittent-le-fn

PART 2

*Funding*
- 85-92: funding by Pierre Serac, representative in France of "L'Église de l'Unification" (or « secte Moon »). He is too the secretary general of the CAUSA mouvement (Confédérations des Associations pour l'Unification des Sociétés Américaines) — political branch of the moon sect — for europe. It's attached to the CIA. The FN have so been funded indirectly by the CIA.
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Ceyrac_(homme_politique)
archive.fo/NEB3W prevensectes.com/moon5.htm#3
- Loan from a russian bank (9 millions euros)
archive.fo/Vv4iK europe1.fr/international/russie-une-banque-qui-avait-finance-le-fn-mise-sous-tutelle-2701945
- Funding of the FN campaign : Frédéric Chatillon indicted
archive.fo/9nov7 liberation.fr/elections-presidentielle-legislatives-2017/2017/02/25/financement-de-campagnes-un-tres-proche-de-marine-le-pen-mis-en-examen_1551041
- Funding of the FN campaign by the United Arab Emirates
archive.fo/6Zlqn lefigaro.fr/politique/le-scan/coulisses/2016/10/24/25006-20161024ARTFIG00134-en-quete-de-finances-pour-2017-le-fn-fait-les-yeux-doux-aux-emirats-arabes-unis.php
- Heritage received by Jean Marie Le Pen, from which he is now a billionaire
archive.fo/Vdleo rtl.fr/actu/societe-faits-divers/la-troublante-histoire-du-clan-le-pen-et-du-domaine-de-montretout-7787013776

*Founding*
- By Mitterand (old french presiden) and Attali (one member of the french "deep state") in 1983
Roland Dumas : "Mitterrand a fait monter le Front National par tactique", "il faut qu'on trouve un moyen de les diviser [à droite]. Et le moyen de les diviser ça a été la loi électorale, c'est-à-dire la proportionnelle [qui a donné du poids au Front National]"
youtube.com/watch?v=csVbQV5Os4M

*Goal*
- Maintain the current political system by neutralising 20% of the population
- Absorb all of the opposition to the current establishement, redirecting them into a slatemate (you create your movement, and the movement opposed to your own. You are now able to control the opposition)
- The political propaganda around two parties. You need a third party to maintain such a propaganda. The more people are against this third party, the "stronger" the political propaganda system seems to be.

I was talking about the image you shared, retard.

PART 3

*Perjury*
- Don't summon the activist against for the "mariage pour tous" protest (against homosexual marriage), while talking about links from France to the orient christians (if the orient christians were here in France, they would puck, for this gay marriage, for the gender theory, for the kids market, for abortion etc..)
archive.fo/3yDjW europe1.fr/politique/pourquoi-marine-le-pen-nest-pas-a-la-manif-pour-tous-2874509
- The FN is not against abortion
archive.fo/4BikD bfmtv.com/politique/marion-marechal-le-pen-recadree-par-sa-tante-sur-l-ivg-1067327.html
- Marine Le Pen gay haidresser forced to defect because of harassment caused by… other gay FN member!
archive.fo/H5WXm lepoint.fr/societe/le-coiffeur-de-marine-le-pen-harcele-par-des-cadres-du-parti-30-01-2015-1901011_23.php
- Fictitious employement in the european commission, received several millions from the european commission for the 2 FN mandats (while they criticize europe)
archive.fo/nFVBt archive.fo/nFVBt francetvinfo.fr/politique/marine-le-pen/marine-le-pen-rejette-la-demande-de-restitution-de-300-000-euros-au-parlement-europeen_2044757.html
archive.fo/CzUPx tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/presidentielle-2017/20170131.OBS4654/l-assistante-fantome-de-marine-le-pen-je-rentrais-par-le-parking.html?xtref=https://outlook.live.com/#https://outlook.live.com/
- Exclusion of Jean-Marie Le Pen, but he still use his funding association Cotelec, to fund the Marine Le Pen campain. A lot are calling this exclusion only a coup in the FN image management
archive.fo/rQzEf francetvinfo.fr/politique/front-national/le-fn-confirme-que-la-campagne-presidentielle-de-marine-le-pen-sera-en-partie-financee-par-un-pret-de-son-pere_1994625.html
archive.fo/g7esX francetvinfo.fr/politique/front-national/jean-marie-le-pen-va-aider-sa-fille-pour-financer-sa-campagne-presidentielle_1821283.html
- Use the jews for themself
archive.fo/cDRlP bfmtv.com/politique/une-nouvelle-association-veut-defendre-le-front-national-dans-la-communaute-juive-969019.html
- Marine Le Pen is for europe, perjuring her "promise" to restore the france sovereignty ( she was campaining in the past for the quit of the euro currency, whereas it's impossible without exiting the EU)
youtube.com/watch?v=Eiz8DtCmvYA
- FN chosing against who they're gonna debate on national television
archive.fo/0RQ9Q blogs.mediapart.fr/marine-turchi/blog/210317/quand-le-fn-decide-du-casting-d-un-plateau-de-france-culture
- Investigation against the FN treasurer
archive.fo/GrPNX mediapart.fr/journal/france/200317/la-justice-enquete-sur-la-maison-du-tresorier-de-marine-le-pen
- The FN claims to be pro-catholic, while they literaly reject them
archive.fo/55adj cath.ch/newsf/france-fn-leglise-ne-soccuper-de-politique/
archive.fo/Ui91k europe1.fr/politique/louis-aliot-critique-les-eveques-quils-soccupent-de-remplir-leurs-eglises-2935406
- List a numerus conviction of FN officials
archive.fo/9c9fo blogs.mediapart.fr/lilith13/blog/050612/les-condamantions-et-mises-en-examen-du-front-national-et-de-ses-membres
- Marine Le Pen et Aliot being in the jewish european parliament
archive.fo/LE8Rq medias-presse.info/marine-le-pen-et-louis-aliot-au-parlement-juif-europeen/34990/
- Lobby LGBT very present in the FN
archive.fo/Zws4N huffingtonpost.fr/mariepierre-bourgeois/homosexualite-fn-philippot-marion-marechal_b_9737508.html
archive.fo/BYsGP medias-presse.info/avec-florian-philippot-le-front-national-prefere-lelectorat-lgbt-aux-voix-des-defenseurs-de-la-famille/52748/

If you dare make concession, you already lost. You don't eat at the same table than the devil.
The election of the third, demonized party shows that the system is using its last card. After it, it's the end of this system.

To conclude, there is not a true and honest far right, conservative movement. The Front National, since the beggining, was born already rotten.

There is new sue towards Front National which happened the two last week btw.

nice poll from ten years ago, shill

Okay but I was pointing the fact they're also shilling their puppet Marine like crazy.

Meant for

There is only one opposition, and it's Asselineau. No one else. You could not agree on his globalistic views, you still can't deny its high competence, his seriousness and his true love of france.
He's the only want wanting to give France its sovereignty back.

So after FN is elected there will be a meltdown and the Jew will be wiped?

« Jews have nothing to fear from the Front National »
archive.is/o9Dq4 lesobservateurs.ch/2016/04/27/juifs-nont-a-craindre-front-national/

We're going to be scarified for greater goods of Israel.

At I pointed out, the head of the FR party is composed of masons, jews and LGBT members.
So what you're saying is out of context.

There is a jewish association whose goal is to promote the FN in the jewish community…

archive.fo/cDRlP bfmtv.com/politique/une-nouvelle-association-veut-defendre-le-front-national-dans-la-communaute-juive-969019.html

yeah, because somebody who says "let's gas all the jews" has a political future in the current system

First, as I mention, there is pleny of jews in the FN.

Second, you know, back in the time, there was a law about parjure: you would be condemn if you change your words, or if you lie.

If you lie, you're just a coward. You can obviously don't mention anything, but you don't take position. If you take any position, while lying, then you're a garbade human being.

Germany owes poland a lot of war reparations iirc.

Poland won't leave because wealth syphoning.

So if UK and France (probably Italy too) leave then Germany will be the only big producer left in the EU and it will be rapidly unsustainable.

I agree with the shill. Either you would go all out and redpill everyone, either you would stay completely silent about it.

HA! le même troll que sur JeuxVideo.com ?

Alors avez-vous compris le power d'Asselineau ?

jeux*video.com/forums/42-55-50573238-1-0-1-0-alors-avez-vous-compris-le-power-d-asselineau.htm

LE PAWEUR !

Asselineau est popular sur les internets parce que Asselineau utilise le paweur du VPN pour faire de l'autopromotion. I am très très TRÈS impressioné. Je m'incline devant tant de Paweur, il est clearly l'Élu.

…and here comes the braindead spammer who doesn't even read the articles he posts. Yawn. I've seen that list of articles spammed last year on this board. You didn't even update it. I should have saved the thread. That same guy was also spamming anti-Putin links like this one. Is that you Ass-lineau?

>- Marine Le Pen gay haidresser forced to defect because of harassment caused by… other gay FN member!

OMG! NO! THERE ARE GAYS IN THE FN! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! IT'S CLEARLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN STOPPING MASS IMMIGRATION! DON'T DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT ?!?!

Yay another populist puppet.

Can't wait.

Just a stepping stone.

Or at least a palisade wall :^)

MADAME PRESIDENT

DEATH TO THE EU

Hey why don't you post your anti-Putin spam? You have a list of articles similar to this one in one of your folders with photos of Putin with rabbis.

PEPE LE PEN

I'm not him and you're the kind of useful idiots preventing us from actually winning.

If only you could use your brain instead of being such an obedient goy.

That's a lot of assumptions. How many years are you going to delude yourself? Are you implying her twitter account has been hacked?

twitter.com/MLP_officiel/status/618778412199596032

Controlling both sides of a war is something that have been done countless of times through the history. I don't find it surprising Front National is a fake opposition.

Ass-lineau is a cuckservative. This is their page on immigration:

web.archive.org/web/20160601214320/http://www.upr.fr/vos-questions-nos-reponses/immigration

" 3)- ces considérations générales étant faites, l’UPR se conforme strictement à sa Charte fondatrice et aux opinions extrêmement variées de ses adhérents et sympathisants en refusant de prendre une position plus tranchée sur les questions d’immigration et en appelant les Français à mettre ce débat provisoirement de côté.

[ We refuse to take a strong stand on immigration and instead call on the french people to put that question aside for a while – just for a little while, mmmkay? – because it's just too divisive ]

Non pas, bien entendu, que nous considérions qu’il s’agit d’un sujet mineur. Mais parce que, comme l’ont prouvé les nombreuses années écoulées, un tel débat ne sert à rien d’autre, pour l’instant, qu’à diviser inutilement les Français sur un sujet sur lequel ils n’ont plus prise, tout en les empêchant de comprendre ce qui se passe vraiment.

Or tout ce qui divise les Français inutilement a une conséquence terrible : cela les empêche de se rassembler pour empêcher les européistes de poursuivre le démantèlement de notre démocratie et la mise sous tutelle de la France sous couvert de « construction européenne ». "

We refuse to take a strong stand on immigration and instead call on the french people to put that question aside for a while because it's just too divisive

It's just too divisive, don't you understand?

Asselineau condemns the stigmatization of muslims

François Asselineau dénonce la stigmatisation des musulmans

web.archive.org/web/20130516101249/http://www.egaliteetreconciliation.fr/Francois-Asselineau-denonce-la-stigmatisation-des-musulmans-17417.html

Mohammed dindu nuthin!

« So what ? » For Asselineau, people killed by jihadists are not important

« Et alors ? » : Pour le candidat François Asselineau, les personnes tuées par les djihadistes n’offrent aucun intérêt (vidéo)

breiz*atao.com/2017/03/16/et-alors-pour-le-candidat-francois-asselineau-les-personnes-tuees-par-les-djihadistes-noffrent-aucun-interet-video/

He condemns people who talk negatively about muslims because it's just too divisive and their official program calls on people to stop talking about immigration indefinitely because it's just too divisive.

And the picture I uploaded is a quote from an interview, he said the 'great replacement' (turning white populations into minorities in their own countries) is just a racist conspiracy theory that only fuels the fire of division and maintains a climate of civil war. Unlike his conspiracy theories, the ones he likes to repeat all the time about the CIA controlling the Front National and others, this theory can't be true because it's racist and divisive.

>ID: f2e3cd

I see you are using Le Paweur of Le VPN. How mighty you are on les internets!

Ass-lineau is a muslim hugging cuckservative who refuses to talk about immigration because it's too divisive

Try harder nigger.

HOORAY FOR FRANCE!
FRANCE IS FINALLY GETTING OUT OF THEIR SURRENDER FAG SHELLS
Stay strong Le Pen!

Anti immigration is literaly the only thing you're braging again and again, when we prove you that the FN is a controlled opposition.
So let's deconstruct that.

First, you're right by saying that Asselineau is skittish about this question. But he explained why: it's because he want to unify the people, and keep out all of these question for the moment. He's planning to make referendums about these questions later. And he's right. Because these question are not the most important at all. The most important is, at first, to be able to decide about anything in france! Indeed, the presidents of this country are just governor, obeying to europe, and through europe to the USA. The moneraty sovereignty of our coutry is the ultimate key. Putting france out of the american slavery is the most important thing to do here.

Second, about the "grand remplacement". In fact, the theorical goal of this theory is indeed to not to replace french people (that doesn't mean anything), but to destroy the french culture, and to finish the grand replacement of Catholicism by atheist (no one seem to care about that, that's weird). In fact, the destruction of the french culture is gonna happen after the civil war. So why am I talking about destruction, and not remplacement? That's because the goal of the globalist is not to remplace a culture by an other, it's to destroy every culture and replace the world culture by an unique, american one. Indeed. Islam is gonna be destroyed too in the process. It's the strategy of projecting two opposite force between each other, and then get to your objectif by make a synthesis of the destruction of these two parties. That's what is happening here. The end of the story is the ultimate destruction of every culture, in the next new world order, centered on Israel.
As you can see, the inner verbalism behind "grand replacement" hide a truth that is not that simple, and doesn't even serve the same goal. I think that people are accepting this version because they're considering the other cultures are pure trash. Thanks to the american big war propaganda machine. Tomorrow, if the USA attack china, it's gonna become the worste culture on earth too.

Now, who's the perpetrator? That's the messianist oligarchy. But to get closer to the practical application of this, it's the in fact the european union. There are documents produced by the european union about the management of human resources in europe. About how they want to replace this empty seat of active workers with immigrants.
Because you seems to forget that with abortion (that the FN defend), with the promotion of gays (that the FN defend), France is being depopulated. And it's a long term matter. It started nearly at the same time, when De Gaulle have been ejected from presidency. The process is far greater, and serve far bigger goal that simply wanting to have mosquees at the end of each street. For example, there are 2000 place of islamic workship in france, including rooms, compared to 60 000 churchs, a lots of them falling down because of the lake of believer. Moreover, there are 4 millions catholics in france, compared to 3 millions muslim. In fact, it's literaly anything in connexion with god with is dying. So, as you can see, the opposition exists, but are scattered thanks to the corporate media, that you seem to follow. It's mainly an illusion. And I want to make such a statement to point out of that the situation can be resolved without a deadly civil war, which will cause everyone to die/suffer from hunger. One member of your family will certainly die during such an event. But we can still backtracking, but for that, we need our sovereignty back IMMEDIATLY, then do what is necessary towards immigration, and illegal warfares abroad. Nearly every migrants are gonna regain their country if the war cease now. Moreover, out of the american influence, you'll discover that a true war between the different secret services is gonna happened, since all of the attack occuring in france are false flag attack. The DGSE, now liberated, will fight to stop any other agency to disrupt our country. Anyway.

part 1

suite

To conclude, the main issue here is first to regain our sovereignty. Without that, you can't take any decision. ANY political discussion is useless so. That's why FREXIT must be the absolute goal, then the question of abortion/immigration etc.. must be taken care off.
With all the proof above, It's certain that the FN a controlled opposition. As I prove above, the FN party is full of masons, full of LGBT people, father of Marion Marechal Le Pen being a mossad agent, Robert Menard being a CIA agent etc…
The FN is as corrupted, and as full of shit than the others.

Moreover, it's impossible that a far right party support abortion, or that they have a case of sexual harasment between homosexuals… I have never seen that before, anywhere else.

The true "grand remplacement" is the french revolution, being only a remplacement of the aristocrats by the masons bourgois; the "grand remplacement" of the catholic church by the masons during the whole 19e century, followed by 1905; the "grand remplacement" of the french culture and power by the USA at the end of WW2, with its definitive application in Mai 60, and finally the "grand remplacement" of france itself with europe, with the help of the human ressource resulting from the american warfare going on in middle east since 50 years.

The true "grand remplacement" is about the France, nation state being replacement by sereval european regions. It's its dissolution in europe. It's total destruction. But all of these question can't be answer if you still want to have the european shackles on you.

Do you guys think she can be elected right at the first round ? I'm afraid all those faggots campaigning for this lardass Asselineau with (((donations))) steal just enough votes from her to make this Macron fucker the next French President.
Anyway.
MADAME PRESIDENT

Marine Le Pen is with high certainly gonna win, since she's highly pushed by the oligarch. There are following the same scheme that Trump. Marcon is Hillary Clinton, and Le Pen the Trump, being falsy criticize and persecuted.

Look at the economist covers, with the tarot cards. Marine Le Pen is near a sun. It's already planned.
Moreover, the FN prepared themself by travelling in Middle east, in the USA and in Israel the last two years.

Oh please KEK be true. Marine is probably the last hope of Evropa. The white race needs someone to flip the bird to the EU from the West. I can hear the butthurt from here.

Exactly. Islam is merely a weapon, without zionists they are nothing. Reminder Bataclan attacks were Jewish.

archive.is/o2pvB timesofisrael.com/ex-owner-of-bataclan-my-jewish-israel-ties-had-no-link-to-attack/

archive.is/yqmBQ dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3448456/CIA-knew-impending-ISIS-attack-days-Paris-blinking-red-shortly-terrorists-slaughtered-130-people-French-capital.html

Anti immigration is literally the only thing that matters. The rest is secondary at best. Asselineau is a muslim hugging let's-not-talk-about-immigration cuckservative Republicain and you talk about him as if he was a Savior or something. What a joke.

Oh look a catholicuck. The french government, the french institutions are already all secular / atheistic and if your fantasy is to bring back the catholic monarchy then good fucking luck D'Artagnan. And you keep talking about culture and religion as if being an atheist or a catholic was more important than being white. It isn't. Race will always be more important.

Religion again. How many whites compared to how many arabs? There's no way to know for sure because ethnic statistics are illegal in France.

Yeah nice blog post. Yawn.

Oh yeah the gays are clearly taking over the FN. I mean did you hear the story about Marine Le Pen's gay hairdresser? What's next, a gay fashion designer? It's teh end of the world! I can't vote for the only party that wants to stop mass immigration unless they declare that the government should force gays to become catholic priests.

It was explained I don't know how many times already that he's not jewish and not specifically a Mossad agent, he's some kind of mercenary who sold his services to secret services of the french state, the CIA, etc. etc. And he's dead now anyway.

Stop. Stop. You think you're smart? You think you understand how things work? Yet you repeat the bullshit claim that the FN is 'far right' when they're known for being anti-immigration. FN = anti-immigration, that's the #1 thing people associate with the FN. Being anti-immigration in the face of mass immigration isn't 'far right', it isn't 'extreme', it's just a sane reaction. This term 'far right' or 'extreme right' is applied by the media and the talking heads on political parties based essentially on a single criteria: whether or not that party opposes open borders and mass immigration. That's it. That's how this label is applied. You can be a socialist or a capitalist, a catholic or an atheist, an ecologist or a polluter, an hetero or a homo, a blue collar worker or a lawyer, a straight edge vegan or a pot smoking meat eater, none of that matters, if you dare to conclude that Whites shouldn't become a minority in their own countries then you're magically transformed into a farrightextremist, no matter what your opinions are about everything else.

Yet you pick up this term and you pretend it's a real term, that being 'far right' is a real category of people or a real political category, that it actually exists outside of dumb drunk skinheads or autistic nerdy LARPers. You cling on to this nonsense and you say things like but but the FN isn't far right because it's not against abortion. Who fucking cares what is 'far right'? You're a sucker if you think that this label matters. Is the FN against mass immigration? Yes. Is it the most important thing? Yes. End of story.

Why don't you post last year's cover instead? Because Donald Trump wasn't even on it. And oh look! Vladimir Putin is at the forefront. That must mean he's controlled too!

All you french conspiratards should just go away, go back to JeuxVideo.com

That's a possible influence and I get that you're against religion or whatever but his "theory" is literally copypasted from Greek philosophy (which anyone here should read up on).

Don't bother.

So long as Bernard Henry Levy and Attali, as well as the european parlement are going all out against LePen, this is proof enough.
Asselineau is a good guy, but in the end, who else does he have but himself and a group of people following him?
LePen has a real chance of winning and (((they))) are shaking. We need her, like we need Trump.
Her leaving the EU is sure to happen because she will show the true face of Junker and will be helped by Trump's appointed diplomat that hates the EU.
A Macron vs. LePen will bring big surprises, I'm sure of it, but a Macron vs. Asselineau is just plain nothing.
The air time she gets is the MSM trying to "debunk" her program, it's not like they're trying to help. Same thing happend with Trump, are you saying he was controled opposition?

Asslineau's good points are overwhelmingly counterbalanced by his nigger-indulging faggotry.
He turns his back to Europe (I said Europe not specifically EU) only to bond even more with African "francophone" population.
The white race will disappear from France even more quickly with him than with Macron.
In France, pro-Asslineau posters appeared everywhere in the countryside during the past two weeks (which is strange considering his very underfunded campaign). This guy's only objective is to steal LePen's votes.
Of course he is. He's a fucking shill.

THE FRANCE AWAKENS

Don't you know that Putin is a masons, and a guest of honour of the City of London?

You're right, late me reformulate:
Moreover, it's impossible that a conservative party support abortion, or that they have a case of sexual harasment between homosexuals… I have never seen that before, anywhere else.

I have demonstrate that there no true white in your party. A gay is not a white. A masons is not a white. A jew is not a white. Even though using the term white is incredibly retarded, since we're french, and so we should not use a globalist term, but the term french ethnicity. I'm not british. And the true france is catholic. The atheists need to disapear with all of the jews, and masons.

I don't understand what is complicated in the fact that you can't apply any politics at all if you don't have power. That the problem of immigration is far greater than your simplification (but maybe you never went to college, so maybe should I go easier on the intellectual side).

Seriously, what do you want me to say? Full of masons, two CIA agent, full of LGBT, parjures and parjures etc.. If you're ok with all of that, well… You're gonna be responsable. I myself don't care, but in front of God, you're gonna be responsable.

Marine Le Pen will win. As Trump won. But you're still, as a FN member, too retarded to understand that. You don't understand the new scheme of propaganda.
The problem is not the election of Marine Le Pen. It's gonna be the after. She's not gonna be able to do anything, much than closing temporarely the borders, like Trump did with his ban on international travel from middle east. The problem will be when peoples will understand that they have been fucked again, like with Trump. But it's gonna be too late. The civil war will have already happened (it's already inevitable). You want this civil war so bad (good goy), well, you're gonna have it. You know, the civil war, it's worste than being in the middle of the 93. Member of your families are gonna die. Wait, I already talk about that. But you can't, as it seems to be, read.
Well. I'll go with abstention myself, because I'm not enough retarded to vote, even though I would have voted for Asselineau in the past, since he is the only hope to dodge the bullet, with the FREXIT.

So the UPR shills are all over the internet trying to push their bullshit in places where the FN is popular? This Asslineau clown says people shouldn't talk about immigration because it's too divisive. How much of a pathetic cuckold can you be when you say shit like that?

The system is giving its arm to preserve its body. They are not afraid of Le Pen at all because she is greatly overestimated in the polls especially considering they could have shutdown FN without bringing any attention by censoring her in the medias. FN never tried to win nor said anything about EU only since Asselineau is on the race.

She wants to negotiate, not actually leave it and the time wasted doing so could be tragic for France. Euro is exploding.

What do you mean? This could be staged.

Not at all. That's exactly what they wanted.

Shills are paid by the (you)'s.
Don't give them (you)'s, and they won't get shekels.
Every self-respecting Holla Forumsack can recognize a shill from the first message. This obvious Asslineau fag has already 31 posts in this thread because of retards like you who bring them reasons to come back and shill again a little more.
IGNORE
FILTER
And educate the less-enlightened Holla Forumsacks coming from cuckchan.

Guess what?
Benjamin Franklin was a mason too.
George Washington was a mason too.
Samuel Colt was a mason too.
The first five Presidents of the Republic of Texas were masons too.
Lewis & Clark the explorers were masons too.
The founder of the KKK was a mason too.
Charles Lindberg was a mason too.
J. Edgar Hoover was a mason too.
Do I need to keep posting names?

He's a billionaire and the City of London is a place where all the major banks of the world are located. How many people are a 'guest of honour' of the City of London? Can you post the list?

Same thing again, nobody should care what 'conservative party' means. Are they for or against open borders and mass immigration? That's the #1 criteria for deciding whether or not you should support them.

>Even though using the term white is incredibly retarded, since we're french, and so we should not use a globalist term,

Oh OK, so french people aren't white, they're french. And anyone and everyone can become French if they have the right piece of paper – as long as they believe in Catholic Jesus. Got it.

And with that typical smug leftist "argument" you just revealed how much of an idiot you are. Hurr Hurr I bet you didn't go to college because u don't agree with me and my catholic conspiracy theories. I hope you're not getting paid by Asslineau's campaign.

as a canadian who can't vote in the coming presidential election who is just tired of seeing anti-FN conspiratards post crap on this board because they think they can exploit the fact that most people here don't speak french

Probable et tu sais pourquoi? Parce qu'il y a trop d'arabes et de négros en France et que les lopettes comme Asslineau refusent de pointer le doigt vers l'éléphant brun qui est dans la pièce. Parce que ça divise trop l'électorat dit-il. Si les gens avaient écouté le FN dans les années 80 peut-être que la guerre civile aurait pu être évitée. Maintenant faut se préparer. Et Asslineau ne vaut rien sur ce point-là, c'est une grosse lopette, un suce Mohamed, un lèche Mamadou, qui va toujours condamner les français qui se défendent contre les envahisseurs avant de peut-être admettre du bout des lèvres qu'il y a tout simplement trop d'arabes et de négros en France et que c'est ça le problème #1. Ce type est profondément inutile.

Reminder that the anti FN poster is a literal mudslime shill and a shitskin. Just ignore report and hide him and his sockpuppets. It's the same shitskin that posted the dead dogs and believes Hitler was controlled by the Rothschilds.

Another conspiratard theory. FN is the #1 political party in the 18-30/35 age category, I can't remember the precise figures but they're big enough now that they can't be ignored.

EVERYTHING CAN BE STAGED …EXCEPT MY ASSLINEAU!!!

…says the guy who didn't type SAGE in the e-mail field.

Checking those sweet dubs.

Why sage ? This thread is encouraging, isn't it ? Well, except for the obvious shills you keep feeding with your replies. Don't try to reason with them, user.
Vid related, either it's staged or it's France under Asslineau. See ? No need to argue with UPR shills.

I would rather vote for the nigger lover Asselineau than the zionist shill Marine. You seem to have forgotten who got us in this situation in the first place.

youtu.be/SSwXAhRJ0MY

archive.is/ikrAi politico.eu/article/national-front-marine-le-pen-attacks-us-election-russia-vladimir-putin-hacking-conspiracy-theories/

archive.is/mugD lepoint.fr/politique/marine-le-pen-fait-la-cour-aux-juifs-03-12-2011-1403435_20.php

They'll rigt it just like every election. Let see if she can landslide hard enough to get past it.

REMINDER THAT ISRAEL IS AUTISTICALLY KVETCHING AT MARINE'S GAIN IN MACRON ONE-ON-ONE
dataviz.ifop.com:8080/IFOP_ROLLING/IFOP_10-04-2017.pdf
Israel's reaction ?
www.jta.org/2017/04/10/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/israel-condemns-marine-le-pen-for-denying-french-responsibility-for-deporting-jews
>Israel condemned far-right French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen for saying that her country is not responsible for the deportation of thousands of Jews to death camps in 1942.
/OURGIRL/
MADAME PRESIDENT

I always was on 8ch. I used to support Marine but I changed my mind.

TIRED: Donald Trump is a time traveler

WIRED: Dr. William Pierce is a time traveler

Fresh new OC for the mad woman. She might actually do it.

R.I.P. DWP

MLP appril fuck scholomos and trumpcucks

What does this mean for France if she wins? I'm just catching up on this.

Have a webm.

What is the Holodomor and the Gulags made by the Jews?

reported, T_D paid shills are ruining every thread fuck off

You are honestly retarded.
I can't put it any other way.
Fucking nonsense, she kicked her own father out of the party.
You can guess what the stated reason was.

2 possible outcomes :
1. We get out of EU and gain back our sovereignty, our borders, our currency, our freedom of speech, our factories and our jobs come back home, no more mass immigration and the protection of our heritage is part of our Constitution. We will still be pozzed and drowned in niggers, we won't have eradicated the degeneracy of our society, we may face a major civil crisis, but we may have cleared the way for a more radical nationalist leader.
2. She betrays us. She doesn't hold on her promises, she goes full pozzed, or full woman, or both, and the anti-lepen shills happen to be right. Even then, she wouldn't do more harm than any other candidate, but we may face a major crisis sooner.
The first round of the French Election is on April 23rd. We'll create a thread for the occasion, so Holla Forums can channel its energy toward a Lepen victory.

The first thing could be massive race riots, a ton of arabs and africans immigrants looting and burning cars and whatnot for weeks.

Le Pen might be a Zionist shill but she certainly gives me a surge between my legs, what a milf!

Le Pen is the candidate of Happenings.
Not only that, but she is way better than Trump in almost every way.

Yes! Join the Kike's Templar goyim!! :^)

Well now that Trump has seemingly sold us up the river in favor of China and the kikes, Marine Le Pen might just be our real savior, unlike Trump she's got the pedigree for nationalism. Let's get her in.

Marine Le Pen is the only hope for Europe to not become another shitskin-ridden craphole. This could be the first step in the right direction since decades. Don't count on Germany or Italy to sort this shit out.

As long as will be supporting the controlled oppositions we will never win. This is as simple as that.

If Holla Forums were shilling Asselineau the globalists would've permanently lost.

The kikes are getting scared. FN look out!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/marine-lepen-campaign-hq-firebombed-arson-attack/

Asslineau supporters aren't worth more than leftists.
Vote Asslineau for a niggerer France. Yay for diversity !

Gilberd Collar look like Bannon

ABSOLUT AUTISM

Asslineau is a massive cuckservative faggot who refuses to talk about immigration but the Asslinists are still shilling for him here ignoring this post and others. All you do is repeat repeat repeat, you're unable to argue. Absolutely pathetic. You need help.

Doesn't that mean a lot of people call you ca Nazi/fascist/racist/whatever when thy themselves vote for FN just to fit in. What does that tell you? It's like people split themselves into to personalities: A public acceptable tolerating normie personality and another private quasi-redpilled personality. I might be wrong, but that sounds like compartmentalization.

(Pic not related)

Frenchfags– how's this for an idea– what if Marine le pan came out against kosher and halal slaughter? She's not going to get any like or muslim votes anyway. If that gets her another ~3% points wit the green-environmentalist types, why not? I see only upsides to it.

Is there any downside I''m missing here? This could be the thing that puts her over the top..

I'm going to bump this thread up, if Le pen gets in, it will destroy the EU, after the EU had dies, maybe we can focus on kicking Trudeau out of office due to how monstrously incompetent he is, and put in the conservatives ahead of schedule, which is something my country desperately needs to happen.

Bumping for a blessing.

Good luck you ever-silly frogbros

It looks like she's already against it and it's even in her program

resistance*republicaine.eu/2017/02/06/marine-veut-faire-interdire-labattage-rituel-sans-etourdissement-hiphip-hourrah/

Interdire l'abattage sans étourdissement préalable = banning halal slaughter as prescribed by the Coran and it would ban kosher slaughter too. But I don't follow french news close enough to see if that's something mentioned in the media right now. She's not going to get the arab vote for sure no matter what she says so she has nothing to lose by trying to put this proposition on the front pages of the newspapers

FN IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION! IT'S ALL JUST A SHOW! STAY AT HOME DON'T VOTE, MMMKAY?

"Fake" Facebook accounts removed:

Facebook Targets 30,000 Fake French Accounts Before Election
breit*bart.com/tech/2017/04/14/facebook-targets-30000-fake-french-accounts-before-election/

"PARIS (AP) — Facebook says it has targeted 30,000 fake accounts linked to France ahead of the country’s presidential election, as part of a worldwide effort against misinformation.

The company said Thursday it’s trying to “reduce the spread of material generated through inauthentic activity, including spam, misinformation, or other deceptive content that is often shared by creators of fake accounts.”

It said its efforts “enabled us to take action” against the French accounts and that it is removing sites with the highest traffic."

french state prosecutors trying to get to her:

Days Before Election, France Asks EU Parliament to Lift Le Pen Immunity
breit*bart.com/london/2017/04/14/days-election-france-asks-eu-parliament-lift-le-pen-immunity/

"PARIS (AFP) — French prosecutors have asked the European parliament to lift the immunity of right wing presidential candidate Marine Le Pen over an inquiry into alleged fake parliamentary jobs, legal sources said Friday. The revelation comes just nine days before France heads to the polls for a highly-unpredictable presidential election with Le Pen, who heads the eurosceptic Front National (FN), one of the frontrunners in the April 23 first round.

The demand was made at the end of last month after she invoked her parliamentary immunity in refusing to attend questioning by investigating magistrates on March 10. The case is linked to an expenses inquiry in which the European Parliament has accused Le Pen’s FN of defrauding it to the tune of some 340,000 euros ($360,000)."

as if the European Parliament actually cared about that $360,000 when they waste tens of millions every year

France's Le Pen turns far-right party into contender for power
archive.is/Gg7rP
French presidential race tightens further as vote nears
archive.is/hVEbk
How a Scrappy French Newspaper Is Roiling the Election Campaign
archive.is/gBZPy
twitter.com/france24_en?lang=en
twitter.com/breakingf24?lang=en
twitter.com/afp
twitter.com/sputnik_fr?lang=en
twitter.com/mlp_officiel
twitter.com/fn_officiel?lang=en

Praise kek!

That (((they))) managed to instill such a fucking fear of public shaming into everyon, that anyone sane prefers lying over being truthful?
I can understand it.
If I had to say openly what I stand for or who I want to vote for, I could start counting the minutes until I lose my job, friends, appartment, basically my whole life because I belive into something that isn't socially acceptable.
It's fucked, and won't change until everyone realises what the fuck is going on.

There have been enough examples in the past that the chilling effect still holds up.

Who would've thought that the press is learning from the rise of the God Emperor, that they instead are using reverse psychology.

Wikileaks already leaked that CIAniggers were fixing the election. Better dog something about that while you still have the chance, frogfriends.

this explains the shills that claim le pen isnt anti immigration isnt even anti eu and is completely pro israel
shills shill harder when they are clearly losing

ready?
just ready?
son
we are on the frontlines

wew!
we have many fags over 25 here

this is how i know to spot defeatist shills

THE SHILL FEARS THE FROG

theres at least 1 jew in everything politics, finance, media

TAKE MY POWER

MADAME PRESIDENT

stay vigilant brothers the indo-kike that hates muslims more than goyim in the Netherlands polled better than how the actual turnout manifested it's not too late for the Turkroaches to do something stupid in order to make the establishment look good or something similar

I'm not shilling though. Just saying Asselineau is a talented leader who will destroy the globalists. Voting for the kike agent just because she is pretending to be racist is idiotic.

on a side note
CRUSH THE FILTHY TURKROACH

Voting for the immigrationist nigger-sucker lardhose just because he is pretending to be anti-mondialist is how we detect shitskins.
You're even less worth than an E&R Soral-asslicker.

For comparison during WWI only an estimated 30,000 men deserted from western powers on average whose armies were about 4x as large as the turks

There. That's your only argument. He doesn't care about the niggers.

Still better than licking a jewish ass in my opinion.

I'M WITH HER

You won't get away with that.
He literally ENDORSES niggers. He calls the white French to accept their own termination. He feels closer to Algerians, Moroccans and Malagasi than to other Europeans.
He also ENDORSES the UN and the UNHCR. How's that for an anti-mondialist ?
He accused the EU of RACISM. That's one of the reasons he wants to leave it. Did you hear that ? Asslineau accused the European Union to be racist. (Read: racist=pro-white.) Because opening our borders to 2 million rapefugees in 1 year isn't enough.
He is the traitor to our race. It's simple, He's one step forward after Macron. He's the vote of the dryballs and the shitskins. With him, you'll get a country completely overrun by your beloved niggers. Not that you care as a fucking shitskin, but for us white people, you bet it fucking matters.
Here, for this guy too it fucking matters :
- A. Hitler, Mein Kampf, 1924

What are you on, you fucking retarded faggot ? Marine isn't jewish. Not a single Le Pen has jewish ancestry. Yup, there are jews in the FN so what ? The FN is still boycotted by the French AIPAC and the Freemason lodges, constantly attacked by the LICRA, the EURSS, the MSM and Israël.
These were already said and debunked a million times. Fuck your halfbred ass.

multiculturalism the suicidal pantheon

What's dangerous is that there's one candidate to the French Presidency who has a stronger position against EU than LePen, but for the worst reasons (EU is not inclusive enough for him). So he steals some cucked votes from LePen (wankers who want out of the EU but racism is bad), isn't attacked by the (((MSM))) and benefits from a very suspicious campaign all over the countryside.

You mean the big Republicain who refuses to talk about immigration because it's too divisive? He's so brave!

>Asslineau accused the European Union to be racist.

wow you can't make this shit up, you can listen to that buffoon here:

The European Union is a RACIST and RACIALIST construction
L'Union Européenne est une construction RACISTE et RACIALISTE

youtube.com/watch?v=TXDrRBElre4

the EU is bad because it's a racist political construction! – this is the politically correct conspiratardism the UPRfags are supporting??

UPRfags are the Jehovah's witness of the French politics.

8 DAYS
MAKE IT HAPPEN

THERE ARE MASONS IN THE FN! YOU CAN'T VOTE FOR HER! STAY HOME AND WAIT FOR THE TRUE SAVIOR, MMMKAY?

meanwhile:

Seven masonic lodges call for a vote against Marine Le Pen

7 obédiences maçonniques appellent à voter contre Marine Le Pen

w w w.ouest-france.fr/elections/presidentielle/francs-macons-7-obediences-appellent-voter-contre-marine-le-pen-4926992

"Cet « appel républicain » est signé par le Grand Orient de France (GODF), la Fédération française du Droit humain (FFDH), la Grande Loge féminine de France (GLFF), la Grande Loge féminine de Memphis Misraïm (GLFMM), la Grande Loge mixte universelle (GLMU), la Grande Loge mixte de France (GLMF) et la Grande Loge des cultures et de la spiritualité (GLCS)."

Le Grand Orient de France is the biggest masonic logde in France and officially the oldest in Europe.

BUT BUT IT'S JUST A RUSE! IF THEY REALLY WANTED THE FN TO LOSE THE ELECTION THEY WOULDN'T HAVE ORGANIZED A PRESS CONFERENCE AND OPENLY CALL FOR A VOTE AGAINST HER!

Where do these UPRfags come from? Can they really be as retarded as they seem to be or are they being paid by Asselineau to shill against the FN online?

Full video here that the jews in this thread Do Not Want You To Watch

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKDs7TVKCRI