*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

your actions?

Scream "ITS DA JOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Turn 180 degrees sit down on the couch and watch him masturbate.

if you really believe Louis has ever done or said anything wrong you need to kys

tfw the cuck posters have gone full circle and are rp as the woman cucking louis.

When the cucks fall, so do you Jamal.

>>>Holla Forums
you right wing sjws are pure cancer, now with a large serving of feminism

goddamn I love watching all the establishment-worshiping right-wing cucks lose their shit over this

Sorry /reddipol/ but it's PORKIN' TIME!

they don't call them feminazis for nothing

by definition capitalism makes you a loser, don't worry though, we will still black all white girls

Stay in your psychological cuckpen.

Is pigposting indirectly responsible for the fall of pedowood?

Absolutely.

Feels good man

The era of the pig is at hand.

It's true, capitalism is in crisis, porky is worse than ever

It's always "late stage failing capitalism" with you guys. When you find your gf leaving you for a cute but handsome and masculine pig you will see true porcine power.

Listen here, mister shitdick. It's the cuck who keeps you in service and the time of the cuck is over, he's gone. You, the bull, have become the new cuck. I hope you enjoy watching.

the absolute state of Holla Forums

what will it take to get you stormweenies to realize you're not wanted here, just go back to >>>Holla Forums already this isn't your safe space, we don't want you here

and stop trying to force this unfunny porky meme, it's shit and nobody likes it even if you samefag a small cirklejerk for yourself

and your edgelord racism isn't funny either, your gf will get blacked and then we'll see who's truly the master race here, fucking aut-right cucks

It feels good. OINK is immune to subversion.

get

This is literally the height of black accomplishment, the greatest achievement they can reach is taint a white women. Their hopes, dreams, and goals are entirely based on bitterness and contempt for the Western Man, for the White Race, for the White Man.

lol all ur white girls are still going to take that bbc

BBC is an abbreviation of Big Black Cube, Jews use shitskins as living idols to worship their deity. It's interesting how blacks are nothing more than tools for them, nothing more than slaves.

who here /thingken/?

The Dancing Pig (1907)

OINK = KINO

You're either a nigger, a Muslim or a Jew. Which for all purposes nowadays are exactly the same things.

Not even memeing, black dick is literally an object of worship for Jews. That's what's so funny about the whole cuck thing, it's not just a fetish, it's an actual part of their religion. Shitdick is a fundamental part of Judaism, that's why they made the law that only your mother needs to be jewish for you to be jewish. They are the original cucks and want the goyim to follow suit.

Jews, niggers and Muslims have a lot more in common than they would like to think.

Aren't all goyim seen as cattle by the kikes? They're basically an entire race of that twat that thinks he's super smart for not doing any work and letting everyone else clean up after him and then get all offended when people call him out on it.

Glimpse of the future.

I want to see jews get

Watching a Jewess get OINKED is what the motion picture was invented for. And the Jewish women, oof, they can get not get enough of that Perfect Porcine Penis, they need pig cock like we need air.

Now that's more like it. What a perfect couple.

It's what every Jewish American Princess dreams of.

BIG

"Out of the way cuck!"

Can I make him eat a creampie straight out of my asshole?

wew lad, they really do like it pink

what did she mean by this

MAKIN'
BACON

did someone say pigs?

couple of real porkers

I send him some nudes..

my number: +43664 2316492 (yes, i am from austria..)

Hope i get some messages.
Greets

Source on this piece of ass.

I wouldn't marry her but I'd let her watch me fap tbh.

ITT: leftypol yet again proves that memes can hit even lower rock bottom