Story Time, Holla Forums

And it hit me like a ton of bricks. I got a kind of high I would say euphoria, but the internet ruined that word and I almost cried.

It didn't click in my head until just then how good life had become. These games and this console were like mythic legends to me, a holy grail of gaming that only rich youtubers could afford. A part of me never even really believed they physically existed, so far away were they from me possibly ownimg them, holding them, playing them.

And that's when I realized.

NO CORDS.

NO CONTROLLERS.

I FORGOT TO ORDER THE THINGS NEEDED TO PLAY THE GAMES WITH.

FUCK MY LIFE.

FUCK THESE GAMES.

FUCK THIS SHIT.

FUCK NINTENDO, FUCK REGGIE, FUCK MIYAMOTO, FUCK LINK, FUCK DINNER, FUCK MARIO, FUCK KONAMI, SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T BECAUSE I AT LEAST HAVE CORDS FOR MY GENESIS.

And that's why I'm playing Sonic the Hedgehog tonight.

nice blog post m8 have an upvote

guess this board could use a greentext thread about now
anyone got some gamestop or multiplayer game stories?

,..::':´:::::`"''::、,
       /:::::::::::::::::::::::,__:ヽ,
      ,イ'‐-、 __,.-‐'´i:::::':,`'
    , '-‐〉  i__}   〈‐–ヽ,
  ,.-‐ゝヘ-‐'ヽ、,'´`"ヘ`r-‐、,ヘ、
,'´::::,:' ,' / / ,ハ ハ /ヽ, ハ (::`ヽ,
 `'ー 〃 {_{ノ    `ヽリ| l (ソ)|‐'" 
    レ!小l●    ● 从 .(ノ)i|  だぜーん・・・
     ヽ|l⊃ 、_,、_, ⊂⊃/ (X)
      八/⌒l __, イァト/{>

And that's how I became a furfag.

On a side note, that Muse song Knights of Cydonia that was in the Halo 5 trailer was always my go to song for Halo 3 multiplayer, funnily enough

saging for long ass blog post

Well the physical thing is nice and all but really you could have emulated that shit ages ago.
I was like you once, OP. Difference between us is that I got gifted a DS while in high school and saved up money to buy a flashcart + 8gb memory card. That bad boy lasted me almost 6~ years before the memory card went kaput a couple of years back.

So while Holla Forums and the world was getting hyped over games like RDR, GTA4, Mafia 2, cawwadooty yes, there were legit hype threads for MW2 back in 09 and more, I was playing shit like TWEWY, phoenix wright series, RF3, PS0 and, well, you get the idea. I was a poorfag through and through.

I remember getting my first paycheck - I was just like you, OP. I used to always stop and stare in vidya game stores as a kid, just looking at video games, reading the back of them, I always did this, but I could never buy any. So when I finally got that paycheck at around 2012, I went and bought a PS2 straight away and started buying all the goodstuff I had missed out on, since PS2 was at the end of its era and games were going for super cheap.
I splurged really hard, bought both the PS3 and 360 and the best titles for each (for example, rockstar games + bayonetta were better on 360, FF13 was better on PS3, etc). I just bought indiscriminately. oh god, don't even mention the steam sales.
It was a phase of course, and I've calmed down/grown out of it now. But that was a special feeling, real, unadulterated, childish joy that I haven't felt in years.

So, enjoy it OP. Happy vidya to you. It always hurt for me because I never had anyone not on the internet to talk about/play vidya with but that was another life lesson

RF3 was not out in 2009.

my story wasn't just in 09. this was basically me from 08-12, which was when i got my first job

You talk as if you just bought a fucking Turbo Duo M8, now that's a fucking legend right there, consider one of those fucking beasts are like twice the price of a ps4.

/ ̄ ̄ ̄フ\               _       ノ^)       // ̄フ /   \            .//\     ./ /      //  ∠/  ___\___  __//   \   / (___    // ̄ ̄ ̄フ /_ .//_  //_  /      \./ (_(__)   // ̄フ / ̄////////////         |  (_(__) /∠_/./ ./∠///∠///∠//          /) (_(__)∠___,,,__/ .∠__/∠__/∠__/       (o・ω・( ( (_(___)\    \ \/ ̄ ̄ ̄フ\ \ \_ \  _   /⌒ `´  人___ソ  \    \ \フ / ̄\ \ .//\  //\ / 人 l  彡ノ     \   \ _  \//___\/∠_  //   

I got some greentext stories, Holla Forums. The last one is from /cow/.

(I'll call them Anna and George)
ohboy.jpg
Shit hit the fan when I bought a Mog EX carry, apparently that didn't sit well with them and they told me off, or at least that's how I took it they never helped me with boss runs.

And the reason why I sound so beta is because I said I was a girl and played along
I also semi catfished a guy by doing the same thing
He still thinks I'm a girl, help.

Capped

didn't read lol

Step 1: Make a character on several servers with your character's name.

Step 2: Transfer to one of them. You will be prompted to name change.

Step 3 (Optional): Fantasia.

Step 4: Pray that he doesn't have your Lodestone page bookmarked or in his history.

Step 5: If he finds you, /blist any character he makes on your new server.

I had to do this myself.

boop

kek.
Just use an emulator, bro.

it's a shit story, but at least it's true

The idea was finally being able to own a physical copy, user.