This site is controlled opposition

This is a CIA controlled opposition operation.

Intelligent threads are shadow-deleted constantly

The mods force a petty narrative celebrating meaningless 'victories' in the news

TL;DR, if you are looking to get red pilled GET OUT NOW

if you have noticed this too, keep posting from every proxy you have access to and get the word out

have you looked at this crazy bullshit?

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=8ch.net

nttec.com/

racequeen.ph/

CIA written all over it

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder.
>>>/sudo/28912

Reminder that it will never happen and they would rather hide under a bunch of new aliases so newfags don't learn who to point fingers at.
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol (Bunch of new volunteers just added.)

Kucky, don't feel so bad. I bet Maddow would at least have the courtesy to let you carry her luggage.

this is the third thread made in 3 minutes about something to do with the site being compromised or controlled by CIAniggers
its not working

You couldn't stop the fire from rising again.

its getting tired and it hasn't even been 24 hours

Of course I'm a shill. I shill for what I think is right and the truth. In other words I've taken a side, and so have you. We're both "shills". It's a meaningless label only good for invoking an emotional response in this context unless you can elaborate this idea into a complete thought.

>>>/sudo/28912
>>>/sudo/28912
>>>/sudo/28912
>>>/sudo/28912
>>>/sudo/28912
>>>/sudo/28912
>>>/sudo/28912
>>>/sudo/28912
>>>/sudo/28912
>>>/sudo/28912
>>>/sudo/28912
>>>/sudo/28912

was getting caught part of your plan?

its funny because you niggers actually still think thats really imkampfy. And everytime you post it, I can't help but laugh.

yes, of course I'm sorry, how would you like me to interpret your speech comrade

>>>/sudo/28912

everyone is laughing at you

I honestly don't care if neither of the potential photos of him are really him or not. If he had acted with goodwill towards this community, there would be nothing to talk about.

yep, and now begins the shift in narrative
prove its not just him be shit but intentional. You can't, because even though he might be a fucking retard sometimes, he still does a better job then the honeypots you are going to suggest

>>>/sudo/28912

>>>/sudo/28912

go choke on a shotgun TRSemtie

If only I could assume that any of the mods were innocently stupid, but they've already shown their hands plain as day.
1. There is no openness from any of them. The only way they interact with this community is through ban messages and stickies. Once in a blue moon they edit a post. They refuse to explain themselves whenever it is obvious they should, like right fucking now when everybody is leaving.
2. Meta discussion is forced into the suggestion box dumpster of /polmeta/. Criticism and discussion is not allowed. It's either bootlicking or instant 4 week ban for you.

Mods like these are clearly outsiders to this community. If they had arrived from the Exodus with the same motivations as the rest of us, it would go against their morals to be such blatant and tyrannical, do it for free hotpockets.

incorrect, lurk more faggot

/polmeta/ is a meme for newfags to fuck off and drama off the board and shit up somewhere other than here, you would know that if you weren't fucking new
this narrative doesn't add up
watch, imkampfy/moonman/heil, all three of you are retarded niggers and you fucking suck, do a better job
report me now

Why do you think this thread is up? They've gotten lazy or partially given up or something. Maybe just busy. They've had less activity the past few days. Btw, I realize they post among us without namefagging all the time, but they're pretty fucking dumb for not namefagging more often even if it can become a little cancerous. It gives people the impression they'd rather participate in a cowardly fashion.

Whatever idiots this convinces aren't worth keeping.

where have you been? look at the fucking log you retard

Nah. They used to be quicker than this. There were threads up last night for the longest time I've seen in a great while.

and thats because last night was when the mod.php started to work again, and heil was the only one on, if you look at the logs he rapid fire started cleaning up after it was fixed

Can't help but notice the lack of anyone on Holla Forums discussing the fact that Trump just signed an order permitting ISPs to sell our information.

we've had this thread 10 times, the law wasn't active, the ISPs now have the same ability that google has always had, they moved power from the FCC to the FTC to prevent obama bullshit.

Ok, well regardless, I'm waiting for any of the mods to show up right now, namefag my shit up, and show us all what a civilized, thick-skinned, and rational person he can be, while not at all delete+banning anybody for our misguided rude behavior and actually engaging with us in fruitful discussion. I mean, I can change my mind, but my anecdotal experience is pulling me in the other direction here.

Op is an NSA controlled opposition operational opposition operation.

I have never once been banned at all, and I call the mods out on shit all the time. you realize they can see all of your post history, that has a lot to do with why they do ban people that go and sperg out later

Yes, and they once used that to delete my posts in a week old thread at the bottom of the catalog where I admonished someone for shilling a Jew and his youtube channel.

I highly doubt that.
I mean I did the 'unspeakable don't talk bad about trump shill maymay' the other day in a flynn thread, guess what, I'm not banned, so your story isn't adding up.

I understand. We aren't going to get anywhere weighing each other's anecdotes. If you're really interested, the only thing I can advise is lurking in more places and seeing what people are complaining about. I don't believe in going about this as a religious conversion kind of thing. I just wanted some bantz tonight, but mods are asleep?

bump

This site is fully compromised

commie-tier reasoning

So leave.