Steven Bannon replaced by...Rick Perry????

What the fuck? Rick Perry is dumb as rocks and a fucking globalist shill. What foreign adventures do (((they))) have planned for us this year?

statesman . com/news/local/rick-perry-added-national-security-council-core-decision-makers/zWCr3g9ZZhCTCn3380KOhI/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wK9e0v18tPk
twitter.com/dmartosko/status/849663927747309568
twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/849703416683167748
twitter.com/dmartosko/status/849701804204068864
breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/05/brandon-darby-border-patrol-agents-feel-betrayed-trump-administration/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Chief_Strategist
washington*examiner.com/report-steve-bannon-attends-national-security-council-meeting-after-shakeup/article/2619546
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rick perry is redpilled

bullshit

maybe he is, but he's in on it. He attends Bilderberg

Im not sure if the security deals with immigration, but if it does Rick perry is the guy for that. As Governor of Texas, he was pretty good at dealing with that stuff.

He was added as Energy Sec or whatever pretend job they gave him.

Still a shit move and probably more consolidation of the neo-cons to bring forth the war.

The Trump presidency just got fucking stupid… what a waste of fucking time….
Hopefully NK nukes the planet, who cares anymore

they gave him that pretend job and I just looked the fuck away, but giving him a seat at the National Security Council? Kicking out a nationalist and inserting a dumb globalist pawn? Not cool

tbh what the fuck is Trump doing man? Dicking around, not stopping pedos, no big timers or politicians being tried for crimes or put in prison. Fucking Pence, Perry, Mnuchin, neocon filth all over the place. Shit's an enormous letdown right now.

Almost forgotten about that faggot trump,
but this just proves there is no point cucking out.
Aim high or don't shoot at all.
Hitler was a cuck that lost so don't give me that
bullshit either.

I only want
Memes
and
Victory
If were lucky we might get that in the future, but clearly not yet.

The faggotry and false consensus in this thread is too blatantly obvious. Must be their first day on Holla Forums I suppose.

try making an argument why this isn't a big deal instead of shitty CN memes

Thus far he's shaping up to be a demagogue designed to demoralize people who were ready to revolt. Thus far:
Starting to think he was just put in office to get people's hopes up and shatter them to avoid people rising up over all the bullshit.

Really? I hadn't heard anything about Texas shooting illegals on sight.

I spend some time on cuckchan after the april fools debacle.
My patience with trump has worn thin after all the nonsense i've seen his supporters spout.
You could argue that he isn't responsible for his supporters, but I don't care.
They're all faggots and I want them gone.

Perry is a pussy that's easy to push around. He cuck'd for Trump after getting BTFO during the primaries

nice dubs but this is going to have the opposite effect

we tried it the nice way

they've left us with no choice

W M D 2

RICK BETTER NOT BRING REFUGEES INTO AMERICA!

Don't tempt me Rick, I know you and Paul Ryan have no qualms about ending the white race in the US.

Maybe he's one of those BASED nationalist Bilderbergers like Peter Thiel?

He's starting to shape up as a release valve without actually doing any releasing of pressure, just hiding it. Still, I'll give him 1 year to shape up, we've got no other options anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=wK9e0v18tPk Trump has ‘drunk the Kool Aid’ on Syria narrative – fmr diplomat

tell your handler hes fucking stupid and then quit because this job is obviously too hard for you

Shilling doesn't work here, faggot.
He either does good things or he doesn't, the effect is all that matters, not your words.

Addendum: We still need to be on the lookout for demoralization shilling, the media will spin anything to make Trump lose support after all. This may actually be nothing and Bannon is secretly being moved to a better position and using Perry as a frontman

>>>/oven/

yeah but think about it, does it really fucking matter? did you really think we were going to somehow reform the government? did you think this was going to end nice and easy?

this is barely easing into act one

Generally I think he has made good choices, but I don't see a reason for this. At all. I will be patient for the time being. But damn.

Friends close and enemies closer.
The best way to neutralize a threat is to have them directly under you.

SOMEONE WARN TRUMP

yeah dude if you fight your enemies than they win btw make sure to let your wife get fucked

Steve Bannon is still part of the NSC though and Trump's advisory group. .

Expect more fun.

Fuck off back to endchan, goon. Your MUH EGGSODUS :DDDDDDD shilling isn't going to work.

Is there one of these cards for everything, wtf?

but if you keep posting this you are killing the shills narrative, how is CREW supposed to get paid and feed their h'white families if they can't shill here?

I legit don't know what you're talking about.
I think the democratic party is fucking retarded but the republican party and particularly trump are increasingly ignoring what's best for the people they supposedly are representing.

Thank God and His Servant Trump for that. He can't give in to these vile europhobes who think Alt-Lite is problematic.

BTW I'm not this guy if you think that's who you're replying to.

srsly.

Perhaps this will calm down the "Bannon is OUT OUT OUT!" nevertrump trannies. kek who am I kidding, I'm sure they'll find something else within a few hours.

Good, good point user. I should know, I read his book. One thing to remember about Trump is while he's a people person, he doesn't hire his friends just to have familiar faces around for small talk. He loves to hire the most competent of his rivals and put them to work for him. He must thing longtime governor Rick Perry is a diligent worker, so it's no mystery he appointed him then. Likewise when he appointed Mitt Romney's niece Ronna Romney McDaniel to head the RNC. Trump doesn't hold grudges; hope it continues working out for him.

Goys got played again by the elites :(

Trump was a pressure release valve to stop the rigght-wing goyim revolting against the establishment. Just like Obama was a pressure release valve to stop the left-wing occupy goyim from revolting.

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN Holla Forums

Probably will be zero seconds because - guess what? - trump is still there.

That's all anyone needs to know about you, shill.
Take care of pizzagate and literally every corrupt fucker would be gone. It's how the people running the world control the corrupt politicians: they have dirt on them. That's the same reason faggotry and interracial marriage became OK - it was dirt on corrupt politicians and the corrupt politicians still had enough leeway to influence public sentiment - which is why they needed the dirt to begin with (you can't put a totally incompetent slave in power because they won't be able to handle it.) If you take out the means of control (pizzagate and all those involved) you take out the corruption in a way it can't come back.

Congratulations, you outed yourself.

Bump

Start listing them.

So go do it, faggot. Go take care of it if you're so convinced. Do it.

Trump is such an obvious shill.

Sure thing, leftykike. How about every action in his 8 year presidency?

I'm not the president, faggot.

You're going to have to step it up, Chaim.

depends what you mean by replaced

"Clarification for my colleagues: Bannon wasn't removed from the NSC, only from the NSC principals committee. He still attends NSC meetings."

"Bannon will continue to attend National Security Council meetings–including the one this afternoon, top official told me."

twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/849703416683167748

"Journalists are arguing over whether or not Bannon was just kicked out of the National Security Council. Bannon's attending an NSC meeting."

twitter.com/dmartosko/status/849701804204068864

it seems like a non-story to me

1) corruption always finds a way.
2) fuck you, my granddaddy's black.

Not the kind that comes with blackmail for irredeemable actions.

So you're for repealing the entire FCC?
I knew it, i'm surrounded by retards

It's always a non story. All of it is demoralizing bullshit.

I can't, because arguments on the internet are serious shit. Also I'm just trying to find a cure for autism.

Want to try again? If you want people to take you seriously you have to actually have something of substance to offer.
Sounds good. For what?

The President doesn't arrest or prosecute people you dumb double nigger.

They always did that, dummy. You fell for fake mainstream media news. You have the same internet privacy you had before. Zero.

Still waiting for that list. Just pick one thing you think he can be prosecuted and explain why.

Checking them dubs cause no one will check my trips. The user can protect their own privacy, you just have to be in the know about it.

I know it was on Drudge this morning and I also thought Bannon was kicked out of the NSC but that's not exactly what happened:

it sure seems like nothing to me if Bannon is still on the NSC and he gave his seat on some committees to Rick Perry. How many committees are there in the NSC anyway? This thing is probably way more bureaucratic that you think

>ALL THE CONCERN TROLLS ITT

Wew! Thanks for showing up. Some people are going to read this and this and then read your posts and notice the concern trolls didn't even bother to verify what was actually happening with Bannon and the NSC.

Hello Mr. Holla Forums was right. Enjoy your ban faggot.

Okay I don't think you understand math.
Let me illustrate what happened with made up numbers.

I never said "worse off than ever before."

Holla Forumsniggers need to hang themselves.
OBONGO'S NET NEUTRALITY IS NOT THE NET NEUTRALITY PEOPLE FOUGHT FOR YEARS FOR
OBONGO'S JEWISH LAWS WERE NOT IN THE INTEREST OF PROTECTING PEOPLE

Google and Faceberg can sell their data too and they probably have a lot more detailed data than ISPs

STOP RESPONDING TO MEDIA REPORTS; ALL THEIR STORIES ARE EITHER LIES OR EXAGGERATIONS
Your only trusted source should be me - Gary, your militant working boy.
I will provide more details at my earliest convenience. Remember the Psychomachia. Patience is a Virtue.

It's like you shill so often you don't even understand what the meaning behind your tactics to make them "work" elsewhere is. Learn some fucking context you faggy shill.

Stop lying using green text. You had zero before, you have zero now.

I have twice as much as you have, though. Think about that for a moment.

Fuspig

yeah but only by default and there are things you can do like using a VPN

That just means the VPN has the info AND anyone with both access to your connection and the outbound VPN traffic sync'd over time can match it up.
In computer security less is always better.

So poor people who can't afford a (good) VPN are disproportionately targeted by this again? Nice.

Just one reason and explain why. That's all I'm asking. If you can't even do that then you have no business here.

If I'm wrong please inform me. I'd like it if it weren't true but all I've seen is a lot of talk and nothing substantial actually happening. Surely the next insider who says the pedos are going down 'next week' will be right, no? Surely the next time Trump talks about human trafficking something will actually happen as a result right? Right? Trump's deployed ICE and made some deals with corporations to bring back some kinds of jobs. That's about it. If you think that's the kind of change Holla Forumsacks have been looking for for our entire lives, you're a bluepilled dupe. The changes we need are monumental and edging things forward here and there within the existing framework while paying lip service to real changes isn't worth anything. I hope I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure at this point we won't see any genuinely revolutionary action by this administration, and as things progress, more and more shitty neocon and establishment figures are playing a greater role in the administration. If I'm wrong, tell me how I'm wrong.

he's doing a public service with his alternative facts, you jewish scum.

They're very cheap. Buy one less jewish video game or cut back on redbulls.

When I was around 20 I didn't buy either and still didn't have enough $10 to spend on a VPN since I need food to survive.

But it's good for a papist to be replaced by a Christian…

Form a coherent thought, kike.

the point is that you can't form a coherent thought, kike

Totally agree. This was a total 'wtf' decision. Rick is and has always been a puppet. Trump needs someone that is not a 'yes man' on the Council. Ban on should have remained and he better not have been ejected bc he gave advice Donald didn't agree with him on. Trump needs to be careful of completely surrounding himself with lackeys.

Trump's ego can't handle anyone who isn't a yes man, unfortunately. That's why I can't stand him.

Trump is the very definition of controlled opposition. He's a fucking release valve, he's pain killers to make sure white America goes peacefully into the grave. I hate the fact that I was right about him, all the times Imkampfy banned me for pointing out how much of a joke this place has become, I was hoping I was the wrong one, but at this point there's no denying it. The kikes played whites like a fiddle. Looking back it should have been obvious, a fucking reality TV star. What were we thinking? It's time to start killing politicians: That includes the Emperor of Lies and False Hopes, Donald Trump.

We all know Mike Pence is the real president.

And who would bother to do that specifically for you? If some agency decides to spy on your communications specifically there's not much you can do to stop them. And the law was never activated so I don't understand why people are complaining about Trump and internet privacy right now when the current situation is …the same as under Obama. Why weren't you complaining then?

Because we are being denied protections that should exist and don't because the republican party has betrayed its constituency.

Don't respond to the Kushner shills. They are trying to derail the purpose of this thread.

It doesn't have to be specifically for anyone. The NSA built a data center large enough for 10 years of HD TV + audio on every person on Earth about 7 years ago and have doubled the size 8 times in those 7 years. That kind of storage isn't needed for anything but listening to and recording everything from every ISP.

go home leftypol, go back to the stripclub shareblue.

I'm not against those protections I'm just saying that when it comes to internet privacy what you had under Obama is so far the same thing under Trump. It hasn't changed. The Republicuck Party has always betrayed its constituency, that's why they're called cuckservatives. It's not a surprise.

So many shills in here it is worrying.

>BANNON & THE NSC

START HERE:

AND

AND THEN LOOK AT ALL THE CONCERN TROLLS IN THIS THREAD JUMPING ON THE OCCASION

what we had under obama was this minus the paranoia caused by the republican's cocaine-fueled desire to make sure that we never get said protections.

The NSA spies on everyone all the time, it's above ISPs, above Google and Faceberg. I really don't like it but you're not going to get rid of the NSA tomorrow morning. I guess the best and cheapest option for privacy is to have a good VPN and not being a terrorist.

Get a grip. You're just replying to everything for attention.

I agree, but maintain we shouldn't have to pay for a VPN on top of our internet service. We should be able to trust an ISP to act responsibly to protect information instead of needing to daisy-chain our connections.

I'm burning time waiting for other boards to re-activate. I'll leave you alone, as soon as codemonkey gets his shit together.

Yup and when the kikes hammer down on the people that got trump elected, I hope your suicide is painful because you're too autistic to go out to buy a handgun.

Checked.
Evolving tactics. Perhaps we need to revisit ShariaBlue's HQ.
The last time an user took a video of his building's lobby David Brock had a heart attack.

Has there been any activity from him, publicly?
His twitter is still dark.

I must have missed that. Has anyone figured out what the painting is?

>breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/05/brandon-darby-border-patrol-agents-feel-betrayed-trump-administration/

Those men shareblue too, cuck? If you want to act like an impotent, apologist faggot try bill mitchells twitter. Your safe space is going to feel less comfy the more people get sick of trump heebing out by giving democrats nothing but ammo and weapons to turn american into the nigger slum you pretend to hate.

$40/yr for a high speed VPN. You're lying if you say you can't afford it.

Or I made $7.50 an hour and was paying off college debt and taking care of elderly grandparents.

since this is now a VPN thread can you recommend a few? That work for Linux I should add

I do not know of any actual normal standardized VPN that "doesn't work for linux."

Since it's, y'know, standardized.

also, linux represent!

I'm thinking of deleting Trumps twitter feed and telling him to fuck himself, like a million other people.

Well, not all are actually standardized formally.

Still, there are linux PPTP clients (microsoft's VPN protocol), and PPTP appears to be the most common of the non-open-standard platforms.

Wheres that Lain Poster when you need him?

sad but true. i thought they would at least go after hillary while getting together a coalition to destroy oblackmacare. in the end, trump decided to ignore hillary and right out of the gate pushed forward some half assed health care plan he didn't even read, and couldn't even get the party he leads to vote on his bill. now there's no way we'll get tax reform, since the repeal of obamacare was supposed to lead the way to the simplification of our tax codes. not even pence can get the republicans to agree on anything, and they have a fucking supermajority in both the house and senate. conservatives could have everything they desire, if we could just mostly agree to do it.
plus, trump is making all these stupid ass decisions like appointing "foreign agent" (the admin's words, not mine) mike flynn, and hanging around russian spies like carter page, who is definitely going to prison. also, ivanka should have stayed away from (((jared kushner))) need i say more.
shit like that just makes trump's own party hate him even more. i thought we were going to drain the swamp.
we'll be lucky to get a wall out of all of this. trump needs to pivot to open deportations of illegals, and all these illegals need to be sent back to mexico in the backs of tractor trailers. to end on a positive note, i hear that illegal immigration has dramatically decreased since trump has assumed the presidency. at least he can put the meximonkeys in their place, it seems.

On the other hand, domestic hate crimes have skyrocketed.

Nigger, Where the fuck have you been. all that shit was fucking Paul Ryan's deal for the AHCA. Fucking shills can't read for shit.

The healthcare bill had embedded in it ways for healthcare and insurance providers to discriminate against gun owners and use their services to maintain a national registry of gun owners. You should be glad it didn't pass.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Chief_Strategist
Bannon is still in the government in this new position that Trump created. NSC removal is one thing, perhaps Trump wanting to curtail power?

i'm glad that piece of trash didn't pass, but sadly trump tried to force a vote on it. like i said, clearly the administration didn't even read it. this isn't the business world, where you have multiple chances to throw around offers and counteroffers and then after the deal is made, you have the option to tweak the deal even further. trump needs to put his distracting as hell twitter account away, turn off the tv, and get serious about following up on his promises. i know his business practically runs itself, but that's not how the presidency works. he is an entertaining guy, but for real transformative change, we need a functioning executive branch.
just look at that wiretapping tweet he sent out. look at the ridiculous kompromat bullshit we have to deal with. now he's got both the house and senate obsessed with those two topics, when they should be, uh, i don't know, maybe they should be focusing on putting hillary, bill, and chelsea in a 5x9 concrete holding pen.

They literally memed him.

You're correct on everything, but the wiretapping. Of course Trump was wiretapped, there's no fucking doubt in my mind he was under illegal surveillance, but really he shouldn't be tweeting that shit.

Interesting how Trump never did this cuckery

of course i'm not saying that trashing the clintons should be the only goal, but that was the low hanging fruit (and a timely topic) he could have publicly pursued while his team drew out working plans on health care, tax reform, tort reform, building the wall, mass deportations, etc. instead what we've gotten so far has been a bunch of needless missteps and a big swing & a miss on repealing noggercare. trump needs to realize that 4 years isn't very long, that midterm elections are coming up, and that congress only has so much time to debate and bring his plans to a vote. he doesn't get 3rd, 4th, 5th chances on these issues once his policies are debated in congress. his promises have to become reality on the first pass or congress will just turn and move on to other issues.
it's like he really doesn't want to do any of this and i feel like he's just going to put the blame on "the swamp" while trump truly does have the power to succeed if he's willing to put the required work into being our president. being our guy takes work.

i bet he was both illegally and legally wiretapped. pence & friends really need to more closely vet the people who have access to trump. somebody who is literally a spy from a hostile nation has no business being anywhere near a presidential candidate, yet it happened. and let me repeat that carter page is clearly going to prison.

AirVPN is solid.

Interesting how Trump never did this cuckery>>9638154
brainwashing, but not working

we are all under illegal surveillance, faggot.

Exactly.

OH NO, A WHOLE MILLION?!

Peter Thiel is useful in a different way, and you would understand it if you had any insight into the levels of poz in SV
*t. sw engineer based elsewhere but working with people from SV*

That's it. It's time for
HITLER 2032

One year is too long. One mistake is too few.
He's well below the one year mark, and inching perilously close to my mistake count red-line. Let me draw a diagram:

– 0 mistakes

*.:[ GOD EMPEROR ]:.*

—- TOO MANY MISTAKES —-

get in here faggots

Steve Bannon Attends National Security Council Meeting Just One Day After Being ‘Removed’

washington*examiner.com/report-steve-bannon-attends-national-security-council-meeting-after-shakeup/article/2619546

" White House chief strategist Steve Bannon has attended the first meeting of the National Security Council after he was removed from the principals committee Wednesday.

CNBC reported Bannon can attend meetings of the principals committee if he was invited by President Trump or national security adviser H.R. McMaster. A White House official reported Bannon rarely attended meetings when he was a member of the principals committee.

But, he apparently decided to attend on Wednesday for a meeting on an unspecified topic. "

wtf i'm with her now