ISRAEL FORCED TRUMP TO REVEAL WHAT SIDE HES ON

ISRAEL FORCED TRUMP TO REVEAL WHAT SIDE HES ON

There are too many concern trolls and people here panicking right now. What just happened in Syria was to be expected and has followed an important chain of events that has transpired in a short period of time.

This brings us to today. For the first time in decades and maybe even centuries the (((global elites))) do not control a super power. They are scared and their playbook that has worked on the goyim for such a long time has finally been found out. These people are not smart, they are just reading through their ancestors playbook which obviously didn't factor in the global spread of information through the internet.

This gas attack on Syria is sloppy and rushed. Russia is watching Syria at all times. America is watching Syria at all times. Trump has come out slightly anti Assad because this was the narrative given to him by people who are supposed to be trustworthy in reporting these types of events in Syria. He is not doing this for our sake, and in fact stresses us out and pisses us off since all of us know what is actually in play here. He is setting the stage to open the eyes of the blind Europeans and further justifying the breaking apart of the (((international organizations))) that are holding Europe hostage. Actions speak louder than words. All of Trumps actions up until this timeline point to Israel losing all of its global power. Don't always take what he says to heart.

Bannon probably got a new assignment directly related to these happenings. I predict this is the last time the concern trolling on events like this has any power over us. There will be an investigation on the gas attack and the truth will come out. Trump will be "shocked" that we were lied to and measures will have to be taken. Sit back and relax user, the party is just getting started. By the end of all this there will be Donald Trump statues in every major city across the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/report-soros-linked-group-behind-chemical-attack-in-syria/
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
forward.com/fast-forward/361591/soros-rips-would-be-dictator-trump-lends-money-to-his-in-laws-the-kushners/
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/10/29/trump-controlled-by-mossad/
youtube.com/watch?v=FCraw-rB5HE
r
rt.com/news/383608-security-council-chemical-syria/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-05/steve-bannon-kicked-trumps-national-security-council
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-05/assad-crossed-many-many-lines-trump-signals-imminent-change-syria-policy
aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/israel-carries-air-strikes-syria-170317070831903.html
youtu.be/QI-xH7qOlnQ
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3661640.stm
senate.gov/pagelayout/history/h_multi_sections_and_teasers/WarDeclarationsbyCongress.htm

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/24/middleeast/mannequin-challenge-white-helmets-syria/
rt.com/op-edge/367957-white-helmets-mannequin-challenge/
rfsmediaoffice.com/en/2016/11/23/rfs-statement-clarification/#.WDa8OJOLRTZ
nationalinterest.org/feature/are-turkey-iraq-headed-war-mosul-18130
leakforum.ga/XHLD75
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
vid.me/YUt5
daily*mail.co.uk/news/article-4386682/Bannon-says-report-quitting-total-lie.html
washingtonexaminer.com/report-steve-bannon-attends-national-security-council-meeting-after-shakeup/article/2619546
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tl;dr

Sounds hopeful, but I have a feeling it's closer to the truth than trump falling for kike plots.

Trump indirectly supported Assad over Israel a week ago. This gas attack was a ploy to make Trump look bad and make him back down on this stance which HAS worked but only temporarily.

A reminder
Congress hasn't declared war since WW2.
Trump can play the tune of wanting to go to war with Assad appeasing the media but demand congress make a declaration of war to do so. This gives him war powers.
WW2 style Jap interment camps for Muslims will be real. War powers will make him the god emperor.
Trump can avoid war by betting on congress denying him a war powers. The blame will shift to congress. If congress gives him war powers and he is still our guy then congress just shaod them selves.

oh yes it's all 99 dimensional chess and we're totally not being fucked over

>>>/twitter/

How the fuck does he do it?

6 off, no bonus for you Pajeet

This. The sheer pointlessness of not including the Jews at least to normal fags without any addendum or followup other than Sean Spicer saying it was very clear was definitive.

WHY CONTAIN IT?

That's the best part. He not only didn't lump the jews in with gypsies and other filthy goyim, he omitted them entirely and defended it by saying he wanted to recognize those who never get recognized. It was such a kick to the dick, and he made it look like he was being considerate to everyone else. So fucking brilliant the man, jesus christ.

Thank you user for putting into words what Ive been mulling in my head over this situation.

I wish a nigga would.

I am not as optimistic as you, if action is declared against Syria that is the last straw. We need to organize massive anti-war efforts regardless, redpill as many as possible on the false flag of a gas attack, and organize IRL if possible. If anything actually goes forward I fully intend to start a nonviolent but armed protest outside of AIPAC offices, synagogues, traitor politician houses, etc.

I keep telling you shills that when you use the ##D chess meme ironically it is a dead giveaway who you are. Go back to your Soros backed group leader and tell him to instruct his minimum wage internet army to stop doing this.

Maybe quit being a faggot and notice the pattern with how Trump does things then.

You're a dumb faggot too.

Real life action really scares you Jews.

He did not ignore them. He fucking implied that the evil side won WW2. I am surprised I never see that quote under a Trumpreich picture on Holla Forums. It was beautiful.

Holy shit you're right, I completely forgot about that.

If you know anything about Trump, you would realize precisely how his extremely subtle wording about this issue means "we are not going to move against Assad"

The problem isn't just Israel it's also the CIA. They're the ones who will likely give Trump a report on the chemical attack and blame Assad for it even if it's not true.

It doesn't mean having a secret club in the forest

lol you're literally retarded

Chemical attack is another false flag by the white helmets.

infowars.com/report-soros-linked-group-behind-chemical-attack-in-syria/

Too much happened too quick: Bannon getting fucked, his orthodox Jew son-in-law suddenly getting all of this power. It's almost as if Trump was either a scumbag from the start who played us all, or the Jews gave him an ultimatum list of what they want.

It's almost as if its your first day here.

Are you implying someone threatened Trump?

JARED KUSHNER IS LITERALLY TAKING MONEY FROM GEORGE SOROS YOU DUMB FUCK

Holy shit really???

dude I posted the links not even 20 minutes ago I think, here you go again:

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

forward.com/fast-forward/361591/soros-rips-would-be-dictator-trump-lends-money-to-his-in-laws-the-kushners/

Maybe your heart's in the right place, but jesus christ you need to lurk more.

I didn't grab it but bannon losing his security clearance was fake news. Also who gives a fuck if he steps down from nsc, hes not even a strategist. Hes not just going to fuck off forever now, the man has been onboard since day 1.

Checked mein man

If I was at home or skilled, I'd make it myself.

Trump is the smartest human being I've ever seen in person. Underestimating him is a really fucking stupid idea. I don't know any other way to put it. He's sharp and it shows.

Don't fall for the argument D&C to derail thread. Ignore trolls.

There is no other way to put it. All memes aside, I'm really fucking glad he's with us, because I would be terrified if he wasn't.

huff some paint

oh yes it's all about D&C and consensus cracking and we're totally the center of the fucking world

jesus christ you're dumb

WEW
You sure showed me.

This thread made my day a lot better. All the concern trolling was getting to me. Sometimes the "Trump is jewish controlled" meme gets to me, and actually going to war with Syria on Israel's behalf would be my worst nightmare.

That being said, my instincts still tell me to trust Trump. I just can't believe that all the jewish media kvetching that we dealt with before and after the election was a front to get a jewish puppet elected. I still reserve the right to keep it as a possibility, but for now, Trump is still our guy. I hope I'm not disappointed.

Can anyone shed more light on this? I'd appreciate reassurance that Trump knows… He has to know.

Last time you bait me into replying to your shilling.

If you shariablue fags don't go back to cuckchan I am going to start replying to your shilling with the suggestion that everyone who is reading your bullshit send 10 random pm's to users on the_donald demanding that they allow the talk of Israel on the sub since its not actually in violation of their rule #3

Last warning faggots. Stop the argument D&C and go back to cuckchan.

Oh now I'm really fucking scared. What are you gonna do, go cry about me on leftypol?

you're a pretty big guy. you even used a lot of red text. you've got me now, I work for the JIDF. but definitely not trump, whose cabinet is basically goldman sachs: the presidency.

N-no, Trump is a 5D chess master! J-just wait and see!

I have never had to filter so many retards in my life. Holy shit go back to your containment board already.

Too much speculative theorycrafting. It's too early to know what the fuck is going on.

I think he is. I had the same thought. It would explain Trump's weird reversal today.

We don't know that yet.
Should he keep his stance til the end of the month, he sold out.
Otherwise he'll find a way to turn it around and keep on working with Assad and Putin like he did in the past month.

It is quite funny when you think about it. Jews are paying people minimum wage to convince us that Trump is a jew spy. Its some weird ouroborus shit. I made this thread cause I woke up and read all this shit and my first instinct was to be upset as well. There are several levels of subversion we are all getting rid of and its happening at the speed of light. Its month 3.

yeah dude just trust the jews in the white house, everything will work out okay

good goyim

autism

You sure do sound tired user. Maybe you should consider getting some sleep.

Trump makes his own time lines and is the furthest thing from a sell out. I would still be surprised if it took a month to figure this out. He is not "working" with Assad or Putin. He is allowing the leader of Syria to make his own decisions as they pertain to Syria. Makes sense.

oh yeah let's use some shit memes that will work

fuck you, the gig is fucking up

lmao looks like day #1 and the gas attack is already debunked

Thats some real reading comprehension friendo. At least this group can speak English somewhat.

LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID CIA NIGGERS

Is anyone else just getting tired of the fucking endless subterfuge in all of this? When was the last time when things were a little bit more simple? When the banner of an army, of a lord hanging over a castle was all that was needed for the dumbest of peasants to know what was going on.

Now we have these endless fucking bullshit plots going on, from nearly all sides. Why cant we just fucking kill all the kikes already. Jesus christ, getting so tired of this shit.

Quit being an impatient faggot. Hitler was in power for six years before he even had to do anything drastic about the jews.

Normalfags on social media are outright calling this a false flag from the left and right. This was a massive failure by (((them))) and white hats as a meme has been exposed
Vid related

well you basically have to dedicate at least 5 hours of your day, daily, to get even the remotest sense of what is actually happening. And even then its not entirely sure of who is playing who and for what. You know now I am understanding why some of the people here have zero trust in politics and news in general and just have a general dislike of EVERYTHING.

Jesus what a mess. Its one good way to completely destroy trust in a nation and in presidents. Same goes for putin also more or less. With the desire to go into Afghanistan. There is no oil pipeline there. Why does he want to go there? Only for isis? To kill the CIA funded heroine farms? Cant he just say so then? More subterfuge.

No, you really don't. You just need a basic sense of pattern recognition skills, as well as a basic understanding of tactical strategy. I recommend reading Art of War, the majority of Trump's tactics seem to come directly out of that book.

yeah and he lost in the end faggot, is that what you want? to lose again?

As I said above this is month number three. Trump is moving at light speed. We are in the final stages of questioning and confusion. It won't even be a year before all this subterfuge is gone and it will be nonstop victories all over the planet. Enjoy the ride, its been amazing so far.

Thats a good point too. Without unifying the other nations and making clear what you really want to do. Including the citizens (like the diplomat that hitler send to the UK who got imprisoned and hidden by churchill), you get information blackouts and total information control that could go in favor of the jews. If one does not include us a little bit in all of this then the jews do reap some benefits from your desire to constantly play these fucking propaganda wars.

Killing jews is easy, saying that you wanna remove them is also easy. Why cant that just be a thing? The corporations stay. The natives and whites and other races that arent hostile stay. Jews go, mudslimes are silenced, and crypto lefty jews are also removed.

In between that you still have plenty of room to play your retarded subterfuge games with economics. Just fucking remove the kikes already before they eat up more of the worlds wealth already because of this constant butt fuckery. Like in ww1 and the rothschilds. The world is tired of them. And the world is also getting tired of your collective political shit. We want to see fucking banners already.

because that got trump elected?

I've been tweeting "The Art of War" memes to Pres. Trump for weeks. I figured he knew as much, but a daily reminder isn't necessarily a bad thing in my opinion.

This really made me lol. You described me perfectly. Alex Jones as well. We don't dislike everything, we have been beaten down in every aspect of society and its come down to slowly watching our cultures die or fighting back via the most powerful way possible. The spread of information.

I wouldn't call the subversion going on basic but it really is getting blatant because they have run out of tricks and are now resorting to repeating their tactics in a very similar way and very close together. Israel repeating the gas attack shit this close to the timeline I put in the OP really shows they are in massive panic mode now. This gas attack bullshit is already being destroyed on the same day it was created. They really are fucked now.

banners, not subterfuge. Getting real tired of this shit.

This is a Sun Tzu quote the US government really should have fucking taken to heart.

BUMP FOR FREEDOM AND FOR JUSTICE GOD BLESS AMERICA GOD BLESS TRUMP

PRAISE KEK

alright this fucked me up.

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/10/29/trump-controlled-by-mossad/

Hitler had the entire planet against him minus Japan and look how far he made it. Germany was getting destroyed anyway so he decided to go out fighting instead of bending over to defeat.

America is not alone like Germany was. Everyone other than Saudi Arabia and the controlled EU are against Israel now. We are going to see the fall of Israel in our lifetime.

fag

Oh, I forgot to mention that the "keep your friends close" line actually comes from The Godfather 2, Sun Tzu never said it.

have a good quote.

a bad person who knows that people think they are good will tell 99 truths and 1 lie so that the lie is believed.
a bad person who knows that people think they are bad will tell 99 lies and 1 truth so that the truth is disbelieved.

Because it essentially proved that trump is a freemasonic trojan horse for jews.

This thread is being handled and managed by a team of Tel Aviv hasbara, the same kike-jews managing the Le Pen thread pinned up, insisting anyone mentioning Le Pen being linked to Mossad as was Wilders, is an errm shill, then deleting any anons who post evidence to the contrary.

Here's an interesting fact, every post with evidence and facts proving Trump is a jewish puppet have been deleted from Holla Forums and the user banned, over the course of nearly 2 years now, this has been going on.

so what do we do?
what should we expect?

#IsolationismOrInsurrection

Meme it.

Pure Delusion: The Thread

Wait.

Support Brendon O'Connell in his case for the high court of Australia

youtube.com/watch?v=FCraw-rB5HE

You know the shills and eager to die Blackpills can't do that.

don't treat jonestein like a source

saved

Who are the shills this time? Is it Holla Forums butthurt that their board was last on the list?

Its still not up and they're extra frustrated. Combined with maldraw in the other Syria thread and some garden variety poo in loos, its a calvacade of cuckery.

While reading your post i was telling to myself, will you really finish reading all this pack of shit? I did and got cancer.

CIAniggers ruin everything, why can't they all just die?

Checked. All D&C bullshit should be assumed to be shills and ignored, hidden, or saged.

jesus fucking christ

It's a Battle Royal of cuckoldry and shilling. just ride it out like always. Theres bigger fish to fry.

Kabbalistic witchcraft is what gulled the goyim into cheering on international jewry.
That and the teams of hasbara kike-jews championing every zog puppet from here to Timbuktu

freeky dubs fam

Picture it wouldn't let me post 1st time

Fuck you shill, he was pro-Israel and they kept up their kike behavior and are poisoning the fucking well like kikes do through out history,

Oof, you could have at least made an effort.

maltard, are you ban evading again?

Don't bother, they have to figure it out on their own, you'll just be shouted down with posts like

This kike

yes, your posting style is painfully obvious maltard. You should find a new job, shilling aint for you

You guys are actually retarded.

funny thing is, he still hasn't kissed that kike wall yet. And its like they think we are stupid

Fucking exactly.

The list goes on and on, and yet shills think they have any ammunition whatsoever.

no, let them keep thinking they are going to win, its fun to watch.

I mean, kikes aren't to be saved, but I do think there are some genuine people from cuckchan Holla Forums that are too used to the shilling and really need to be taught what's going on. That being said, they should lurk more.

Look at this shilling. Look at it and laugh at how stupid the opposition is. This thread is an exposition on how utterly incompetent and thoroughly panicked our enemies are right now, and shit hasn't even really begun.

Just you wait you sniveling little kikes. You will come to know horrors beyond your imagination as the Saxon begins to hate once more.

And then, this

r t.com/usa/383624-trump-syria-red-line/

this

rt.com/news/383608-security-council-chemical-syria/

And embed happened. Where is your God now?

He's in the white house right now. Have fun being filtered, since you'll inevitably reply to this anyways like a dumb retard.

I sense anger

kys anglos are anti-white terrorists

the fact that you support Trump suddenly going after Assad because of a transparent israeli WMD false flag is proof of this

If Trump buys into this Nikki Haley / Jared Kushner Neocon / Israeli narrative and pushes war like a George Bush tier good goy , which it looks like he's doing

There's absolutely zero reason to support him , he was just a hopeless normie all along

Wow.

nobody is going after assad, but if you think Trump is really going to do a 180 on Syria after years of being against deposing him just because of some obvious false flag, you are seriously either retarded or need to find a new job.
also
ya, you can just end your life anytime bud

It's almost cute.

Why would they even do this? Why would their actors "freeze frame" like this while the camera orbits around them?

What the literal fuck am I watching?

I am comfy.

A false flag.

But why would their false flag actors freeze like that?

I'm really fucking hoping Trump is playing 5D chess and once again tricking the kikes into believing he's going to work for them by giving them lipservice and that's it.

look at your history of genociding white people and fighting Hitler for the Jews

Trump just expelled Bannon , Kushner has replaced him as key advisor. He literally says "I've changed my mind on Syria WMDs wah"

I don't even care it's your first day here, this is adorable.

no he didn't you fucking kike, bannon is still on the NCS and he still has his clearance, you need a new job

Well at least we have undeniable proof that the ((anglo)) meme is pure shilling. They've got you guys really trying to push this lately, huh?

Hollywood shit drama maybe, I don't know. Maybe they were trying to get a good angle for some wannabe gor pics.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-05/steve-bannon-kicked-trumps-national-security-council

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-05/assad-crossed-many-many-lines-trump-signals-imminent-change-syria-policy

It's so cute it's like he's taking his first steps.

I like how shills assume we're like normal fags and have the attention span of goldfish.

He still has security clearance, but he was removed from NSC.

how do you know its isreal you dumb shit.
israel has been keeping to itself. its likely turkroch or iran but im more confident in roach.

He said nothing of the sort, jesus christ I can't wait to take you guys out so we can build a utopia.

this is from an update on the zero hedge article
get a new job

he was removed from the NCS principles commission, its a nothing move. He still has the clearance and authority to attend regular NCS meetings and participate, he is just not an official chair.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/israel-carries-air-strikes-syria-170317070831903.html

Beat me to it with those holy dubs.

I cannot wait until we can start gunning down you stupid kikes in the street.

I'm willing to wait and see but if he actually names assad as responsible for the attack or says assad must go it might finally be time for the day of the rope. Trump is literally our last chance if he's not actually /ourguy/ it might finally be time to get the guns and end this farce of a government

maltard please

Un-fucking-believable. But I am not surprised

You believe it wasn't a demotion? You believe Trump whining about an obvious false flag and saying he's changes his mind on Syria after moving military assets into the area is 5d chess and he really supports Assad? Trump could replace the US flag with an Israeli one and you would still defend him

Stop it jew, you're turning me on.

Kek

Top kek, thank you for proving me so deliciously correct in such a timely manner.

what part of "he is still part of the NCS with full clearance" do you not understand you fucking retard?
exactly its just talk, its like you don't pay attention to Trump at all "your admonished" has been a meme by him for a while
conflating my argument does not help you shill any better kike-kun. If he actually went through with attacking syria I would drop him like a rock, but just like the "le healthcare, hurr trump is fucking you" bullshit, it turned out to be to get rid of paul ryan. So how about you get a new job or come back when you learn how to shill properly

YOUTUBE.. SPREAD NOW!

maltard, please stop embarrassing good shills

Wew, another one filtered. Doing overtime tonight boys, they must be scared.

Fuck this is funny.

dude, its literally maltard, the kike who shills his shitty christchan comics, he has a twitter, its pathetic, if you want a laugh, go check it out
maldraw is actually his name

I rarely ever laugh at shit on here, but this is pretty damn good.

Jewish sites are actually some of the best to read because they skip all the bullshit they push for the goyim and just flat out say what they mean. It's the only time Jews are honest, when writing for their fellow Jews.

cool im convinced

It's amazing how start the contrast is between news-for-goyim and news-for-fellow-jews. I'm surprised they haven't caught on and realized that we've been reading their news-for-fellow-jews for years to build up evidence against them. They still think their hebrew news sites are somehow magically protected from goy eyes.

youtu.be/QI-xH7qOlnQ THEY ALWAYS FAKE ATTACKS .. LOL @ VIDEO

Iraq war was voted on by congress. Dude.

Military actions were approved but a war was still not actually declared
Also the US declared war without UN approval and against a UNSC vote, when the US previously used UN approval as justification for the 91 Gulf war and most other military actions after WW2
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3661640.stm

There is no official declaration of war on Iraq like there is for all other official wars either
senate.gov/pagelayout/history/h_multi_sections_and_teasers/WarDeclarationsbyCongress.htm

Ever see those videos of passengers in drift cars screaming in terror mid-drift, even though nothing goes wrong? Well, I still trust the Don not to fling us into the wall with this high-G maneuver.

while we're on the subject…

Anglos confirming their reservation for RaHoWa

Well fuck…

There's no way that Trump isn't aware of this, or at the very least suspects it (he's no stranger to calling out false flags). His 'shift' on Syria should be taken with a grain of salt.

They do realize it, they change their articles after a while, so you have to personally archive both the original hebrew and a translation.

It's also worth noting that Jordan's King is a member of the Illuminasty to give you a better perspective on that region.

It's like john mccain said, the nwo is under a lot of strain and for good reason. Just plain weird and bad decisions are being made with little to show for it.

Even if you degrade all of the hostile muslim countries in Israel's vicinity, what then? In the course of centuries what will happen? They will always return.

That video is beyond haunting. Creepy as all fuck. What really gets me is the edited-in SFX once the freeze-frame is done.

Is there any more context behind this? How did it get released?
And to be fair, isn't it possible the video itself was staged? You don't see any other rescue workers or victims. Audio of the aftermath of attacks like this could be easy to find and edit in, and rubble of buildings is not uncommon in Syria.

Speaking of war powers…

I remember seeing multiple CSPAN videos and reports that every year, Bush and Obama continually kept sending some sort of declaration to congress that we were still under an official "State of Emergency" since 9/11

What exactly would happen if Trump refused to continue that practice? Do some of the surveillance programs automatically shut down? Or would it hinder him by constraining his ability to utilize some EOs?

Good point. Could be a "real" fake or a "fake" fake.

Your own fault for now wearing seatbelts like a patriot should.

Trump had to play the role of the deebly goncerned president​. He won't do shit, everyone with half a brain knows the gas attack is fishy. Even my wife who knows fuckall about politics except what is reported in (((the media))) expressed skepticism over the ordeal.

Not true. Always fastened before starting the engine and giving it a minute for oil to circulate before carefully taking off to finish the warm-up cycle.

Ishiggydiggy
This isnt some fancy new hot-rod country, she's a real classic.

Okay, I will say, all of a sudden we get demoralization shills who didn't even read the thread so fair enough. Never trust jewed sources for everything and always double check and check one more after that to make sure everything is legitimate.

The anons who bunkered up at Endchan brought back exotic disesases.

Topkek. Needs a tune up after 28 years of severe service and neglected maintenance, still.

Trump must support Black Lives Matter & bring accountability to the jack boot Nazi police forces murdering innocent young blacks across America's inner-cities.

Did this really happen?
PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE

Literally guffawed at that mental image

It was in the White House statement on Holocaust Remembrance Day. Granted the first paragraph mentions "Nazi terror" but at no point is the word Jew ever used. Kikes were buttmad to the extreme

Thanks, I hadn't picked up on that.
That IS some top-tier signalling.
Trump sure knows how to slip his 'Anti-Semitism' in where you'd least expect it!

Adolf 14: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Donald 14: "to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good"

Trump's future stance on Syria will be the canary in the coal mine. I'm waiting to see how this pans out.

This is the Holla Forumstard equivalent of "how Hillary can still win". Your fanfiction doesn't count as political analysis.

Also can we stop with the "concern trolls" meme because all it does is suggest you think the people of this site are all some kind of emotionally stunned shut-ins who weren't already aware of Trump's flaws and who need your shepherding.
A shill means Im shilling something. Learn to construct non autistic responses.

I have a hunch that Trump won't be enacting foreign policy that is 180 degrees from what he campaigned on and gave major speeches regarding. It's a bit disheartening that we have a President with the balls and insight to call out kike false flag "anti-semitic" attacks and yet people on our side are still ready to throw him under the bus at a moment's notice.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP

You should already know this by now but those "people" aren't on "our side" from the very beginning.

Sure, there are hordes of shills no doubt but I also see a lot of people who should know better who seem to have amnesia or brain damage or something. It is good to maintain skepticism but for me personally, President Trump has earned my loyalty many times over. He would have to do something seriously wrong for me to start doubting that.

back to cuckchan faggot

Can someone seriously explain the worse case for Holla Forums coming out in force against trump on this? You know beside the altright delusions that we single-handedly won the election.

You're not even trying.

When?

REMINDER THAT VIDEO WAS TAKEN BACK IN NOVEMBER 2016!!!

the process!

THE SAXON BEGINS TO SMUG ONCE MORE

Agreed. I'm actually unironically wondering if his claim to a 156 iq is actually a lowball. I'm >145 and he still surprises me 2/3rds of the time with how well he manages it.

He's clearly not perfect but damn he's extremely good.

Germany was a powerful but small nation surrounded by enemies of equivalent or similar power.

America has Canada on the north and Mexico on the south and a Military capable of fighting both simultaneously while also maintaining enough power to easily btfo russia and/ or china.

We are being completely fucked over, Trump put Ben Carson in charge of HUD and now the can't account for over 500 Billion dollars.

hudoig.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2017-FO-0005.pdf

Shut the fuck up Jew. We all know what side Trump is on enough of this facade. Anyone who says Trump us a shill for Kikes gets banned on here.

And who are you?

Hi Holla Forums

Done with the play-dough and puppy pictures?

are you literally retarded or just a leftist?

Nice fitting in, shlomo.

God bless you user. The faggots in this Daily Stormer article don't seem to get it though.

The truth came out about Saddam's "stockpile" of WMDs, too…

Are you fucking stupid, or a shill? You're either stupid or a shill, so which is it?

wrong board then faggot

what the fuck am i looking at

Wait, what the hell?
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/24/middleeast/mannequin-challenge-white-helmets-syria/
rt.com/op-edge/367957-white-helmets-mannequin-challenge/
rfsmediaoffice.com/en/2016/11/23/rfs-statement-clarification/#.WDa8OJOLRTZ

i just got banned on plebbit's t_d for asking about this. there is no hope for you burgers, i guess.

Does this stand for "us lefty shills"? Because I fail to see how Obama defrauding the tax payer by 500 billions is bad for us, faggot.

You're just a bootlicker, who kisses the ass of a civic nationalist jew-lover no matter what.

How about a nice cup of FUCK YOU, commie?

I might be biased because I'm Greek but Turkey has a strong motive to do the sarin attack as a DnC attempt in order to relief ISIS. Erdogan needs ISIS to do his dirty work or at least as scapegoats for the Kurd genocide in Iraq that he plans.

nationalinterest.org/feature/are-turkey-iraq-headed-war-mosul-18130

Such poor new employees

Israel does own Turkey but it also owns Greece now. The attack wasn't real.

At this point anyone believing anything the msm reports is too retarded to be of any relevance whatsoever, even in large numbers.

Erdogan is a kike puppet

Exactly this. People- even non-shill long-time Holla Forumsacks- don't seem to get it.

Everything, absolutely everything, put out by CNN, the NYT, the AP, and WaPo is worthless. It has no meaning, relevance, or use. It's not that it's true or false; it's that it doesn't matter whether it's true or false, and caring whether it's true or false is a complete waste of time.

Everyone has access to the Internet, even third worlders who probably shouldn't. Therefore, if you want actual news about a thing, get it directly from the people who are involved in it.

If you're making Holla Forums posts of any kind based on something reported in the (((media))), you're just doing the Jews' work for them.

Erdogan is aligned with the City of London/USA/isreali freemasonic chaos order.

Which is why Western world leaders have sanctioned and sent jewhadist mercenaries to countries like Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria et al, while happily leaving alone Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and turkey, even when they openly provoke wars like shooting down Russian jets.

Everything Erdogan does is with the tacit approval and assistance of the Anglo-American-isreali axis determined to send us to Hell.

By pretending that the Republican zionist neo-cons are in any way different to the Democrat neo-liberal/ziocons will only further guarantee the West's destruction.

Could it be?

>implying Congress wouldn't send a trillion ZOGbots to Syria Greater Israel in a heartbeat

As if I needed more proof that Trump is the greatest.

That sounds like a trap.

I don't think their target is Trump.

Have you just ignored how far he has come?

No retard could pull what he could pull.
This is a tight situation.
I'm concerned that this will bring us into the light though.

At that point, we should stop holding back. We need to dance in the light.

Trips confirm.

Please go back to reddit, the election is over.
We can return to reality now.
The new york billionaire with the Jew daughter isn't our ally.
Holla Forums unleashed a shitstorm on Kike Eunuch for being married to a jewess, but for Trump this is fine somehow?
Give me a break.

they have to give you people more than six weeks training mate

lurk for 8+ months before shilling

Trump is married to a jewess? That's news to me.

What reality?

He's mostly right.

Theres a rather obvious and significant difference between marrying a Jewess and lying about it while being a fat childless lolberg in Jew York who pretends to be a White nationalist for shekels, and being a wealthy Jew York businessman with children from all 3 of your super-model wives including a daughter who converted to Judaism and two sons who married Jewesses.
Im just saying.

He has a fucking kike daughter and openly supports Israel.
He is not our ally.
Sure, he was the best option, but still thinking he's somehow along the lines of Holla Forums is delusional.
Anyhow, r/thedonald is over there.

Jew blood in your family = jew blood in your family.
My point stands.

No, lad, not really.
Your point is still kinda shit in that regard.

Filtered kike.

I don't think anyone was ever under the impression that he's literally Hitler.

You should lurk more famalam.

Back to (((TRS))) shillberg

The one where the fact Trump was always a zionist trojan horse cited with the role to usher in the jew world order, it effectively means your jewish shilling is now coming to an end, on Holla Forums at least

Every one a blatant hasbara kike-jew berating a poster for providing facts about jewish subversion

Instant jewish shills reply with meaningless empty statements that do nothing to disprove the claims made, and much evidence has been presented to show as 100% true.
Instead the jewish hasbara decide to try and undermine the only honest anons comments with slurs he must be a jew, while user is the one exposing the jew.

It's pretty sad that you guys have to completely ignore everything Trump has done in order for your narrative to work. I hope you're still assblasted about the fact he implied the evil side won WWII on national holocaust day. Now kindly fuck off.

Why would kikes be shilling against Trump if the narrative was on their side?

TRS are bigger Trump cheerleaders than Holla Forums are.

I like Trump but cmon, please don't let this become the_donald.
If Trump utterly cucks out are we still going to cheer him on ? I want to believe this is all 512 bit encrypted VR lawn bowling but this stuff should actually be concerning us.

Jesus fuck lurk more.

This is all just conjecture, for now. But if Trump does go to war with Syria, fighting for Israel and entering a proxy war with Russia, then that's absolutely fucked. No number of excuses can make it okay for America to go to war YET AGAIN on Israel's behalf, sending OUR men to die for Israel's gain.

FUCK THAT

concern trolling

None of this means he is on (((their))) side though. Being under the thumb of Mossad is not the same as supporting Mossad.

No friend, I think it's you who needs to lurk.

It's getting tiring filtering all the shills honestly.

Are you fucking retarded? If he goes to war with Syria, and he hasn't yet, then it's over as far as I'm concerned. Yeah he was still the superior choice to Hillary, but I'm not gonna pretend it's okay for him to send our men to die for the fucking jews.

What in the fuck, what, how did they film this?

with a camera i imagine

Consider taking a step back and using your fucking brain for a second. Holla Forums is not a Trump fanclub, we're supporters of him as long as he supports our interests. Going to war with Syria on Israel's behalf is exactly fucking opposite of that.

Times of Israel wrote this article, pretty funny cause they even admit their fake ass holocaust numbers are inflated cause it fits their narrative."Why Trump’s universalizing of the Holocaust matters to the Jews"

Kill yourself.

Lol the sheer arrogance of some of you twits.

But how was there absolutely NO motion at all? They didn't even budge, it's uncanny.

Shilling per shekel must be hard. You can't even sit back and come up with a good post, just gotta knock 'em down one after another.

Because they were posing for pictures.

Probably so they could pick the most dramatic image out of the film and use that one for propaganda purposes.

I get that he hasn't gone to war with Syria, and has just talked shit about them. Which could very well be for negotiation/diplomacy purposes, so it alone means very little. But if he does send US troops to Syria, then that's fucking it. There's no 4D chess around that one, no matter how you dress it up the US gains nothing and Israel wins again.

I don't think you know what a fucking concern troll is. I'm not talking about PR, I'm saying IF Trump decides to go to war for Israel, then there's no making excuses for it.

Isn't it more of an issue of who the enemy is in Syria?
I don't see any problem with him glassing some (((terrorists))) or (((rebels))).

It probably wouldn't come to that. Obama wars were about elite troops and drones. Still fucked up and only serves the chosen.

Option 1: He goes for it, gets blocked in Congress. He may try again without approval but then they'll push for impeachment hard.
Option 2: It's not enough Drumpf, you're still racist. New elections in 4 years, yuge loss, punditry declares believing in borders was the problem, next time GOP runs first lesbian transgender quadraplegic woman as VP. Xer firstborn is recognized as the youngest holocaust survivor at age 4.

The damage control is strong in this thread.
Please tell me more about "muh 88d chess".
You're in denial.
Going to war with Syria =/= good for White people.

He's already cucking out you faggot.
Watch his Assad speech.

This.

He has openly stated his intention to "intervene" in Syria.
How can you be THIS delusional?

But why? They're not our fucking problem, they're Israel's problem. Why spend our money and our men's lives on something that's not our problem? Let Russia protect Syria. There's no reason for the US to get involved. The US getting involved would only escalate shit with Russia while strengthening Israel's position in the Middle East. Doesn't do a damn thing for Americans.

Even if we just send robots and not men, that's still a waste of American time and money that would be better spent serving our own people, not the fucking jews.

Trump likes to talk shit, you can see he uses his old businessman hardline negotiation tactics in politics now. And it seems to work pretty well, for the most part. I wouldn't put too much weight behind him threatening Syria, but if he does actually support any sort of military intervention then there's no making excuses for it.

Click on this shill's ID and scroll up. He wrote this gem:

Back to leddit.

Agreed it's the opposite of MAGA. Spend that money on the wall, build a moat and a boat tour and the wall pays for itself in 2 months.

So we're about to see Iraq War part two: Jewish Wars Boogaloo. How is this actually a genius move by Trump?

(checked)

For now he's just talking shit, could very well just be for negotiation power at the table or diplomatic purposes. But if he does end up going to war with Syria in any capacity, then we have a real problem.

Because "muh 6 000 000D chess", user.
Yeah, it's that retarded.

BREAKING NEWS!

4chan Holla Forums Administrator Skypes and Discords LEAKED. INCLUDES SKYPE LOGS!
LEAKFORUM LINK BELOW.
leakforum.ga/XHLD75

Nothing has happened yet, pro or con.

(checked)
This.
There's no reason to freak out over some shit talking.

we have phishing scam bots now? classy

My attitude is this. We should support Trump, we should continue to support Trump through thick and thin up to a point. But Holla Forums has it's own "red line". I don't think Holla Forums realizes it, but this is our first taste of any real power. It isn't much, but we do have power now. Holla Forums is a small group but we have a disproportionate influence on the Trump MAGA culture. The normie Trump supporters steal our memes, but also internalize some of their ideas. Holla Forums has a disproportionate influence on the Trump movement given how small we are.
Trump is fundamentally a populist leader, and while he may make some unpopular decisions, he will listen to his support base because it's all that can keep him in power.
Trump supporters like /r/the_zionald have no real power because they just go with whatever Trump says/whatever Holla Forums makes cool.
Holla Forums is much smaller but has an opportunity for real influence, but we don't do it by blindly supporting everything he does. We also lose our power if we pull out and attack Trump at the slightest provocation, because we're no longer a core part of Trump's cultural base.

We need to support Trump as much as possible, but be critical sometimes of his worse policies. And we need to be vocal about it. Blind followers have no power, blind contrarians have no power. But we can influence this administration by being generally loyal but principled. If Trump declares war on Syria because of this dumb shit (I don't think he will, but it's worrying) then we oppose that move, and we oppose it hard. We tell normie Trump supporters the "deep state" or whatever tricked Trump into doing it and we're just trying to "help Trump" by opposing him or some other thing.

This administration isn't perfect but it's the first ray of sunlight we've had in decades. We can't fuck this up.

I'm just chalking it up to concern trolling. You have to ignore everything else Trump has done to cause the kikes to kvetch to even think he'd fall for this trap.

There are basically two kinds of people in this thread. The first says "this is exactly how it looks, we should all be extremely suspicious, don't get your hopes up because shit might seriously get started in Syria, Trump is compromised." The second says "This is all just hidden political intrigue that is actually some secret brilliant move by the administration, just gave faith guys, we don't know anything yet but this will be great."

Either of those two people could be right, but it's a safer assumption to hope the first is wrong but expect that they aren't, so you're not inflating your hopes for no reason. There's way too much shit going on in the dark for anyone to have a really clear picture of what the fuck is happening. The point is, this COULD be a chess move by Trump, but why assume that? This is fucking Holla Forums, I refuse to believe that we have anons so stupid that they absolutely cannot fathom that Trump says or does something that isn't good.

We have to wait and see because we have no other choice, but if someone mentions "maybe this isn't a good thing" and the first mental action is to shut it down and not consider whatsoever that might be the case, that's willful ignorance.

Well said. Blind support will get us nowhere, there's way too much bullshit and jewish typical tricks going on. It's important to remember that Trump is not the end all be all, we all had our pre-existing reasons that happened to align with supporting Trump. If Trump goes against them, and that's a big IF, then we'll have a problem. For now, all we can do is wait and see, and try to uncover any additional information or angles.

The gas attack is Syria is almost certainly a false flag, and I'd like to think Trump is smart enough to realize that.

We have a desperately salty leftypol faggot here folks.

You guys are reaching for anything at this point huh?

He's married to his jew daughter? That's news to me.

>just have blind, unwavering, unquestioning faith in a single man, goy!

I can do the same stupid rhetorical shit you can, faggot. If you think I'm wrong you can construct an actual argument in the context of what I said like a real fucking Holla Forumsack, otherwise you can kill yourself. The faggots who put zero effort into their posts are shills, and you haven't posted anything in this thread that took you more than ten seconds to type.

Why would the original article be deleted?

ht tp://web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

It's strange donchathinkdonchathinkdonchathink?

so if he is a jew puppet then what's the big deal? why are you kikes so nervous about Trump? i get the feeling you are not being honest with your concern trolling

Exactly. Of all the navigating his did during his campaign, Trump honestly buying this gas attack meme would mean he's either being led around by the nose, or he did no research. The only other option is that he doesn't buy it, but he is claiming that he does, for some hidden motives that none of us can really know for sure.

There's an awful lot going on behind the curtain, I wish things were clearer.

Where do you think you are mate?
And you're calling me a kike ''in the same post.

you kikes seems real nervous about him but insist that he is controlled opposition. why are you so scared moshe i thought you had everything under control?

if he actually does start fighting assad, the only option we have left is fomenting a revolt in the usa

You faggots are so delusional you're STILL gonna support "LE GOD EMPORER" when he's going to war with Syria because muh 66D chess.

Defends jewry, then calls others jews…

reading comprehension 1/10
i said why are kikes so afraid of Trump if they insist he is a puppet

nice try moshe

4 YEARS LATER

Jews weren't expecting the worldwide nationalist uprising, but the train ain't fucking stopping.

Let's pretend Trump goes to war with Syria, either over this gas attack or something else. Do you think that's okay? Would you defend Trump if he did that and call anyone who has a problem with that a shill? Would you consider Trump anti-American if he did that, or it's not a big deal? Serious questions.

I don't know, what if all the jews in the world spontaneously combusted? What if Hitler rose from the grave? Fuck off.

Again, you are accusing those exposing the kike of being jewish shills, while you are actively cheering on kikes and pretending they aren;t entirely in control in Trump's entirely jewish cabinet.

The jewish shills here would be the one's pretending that Trump isn't beholden to jewry.

It's this recent switch where the blatant isreali hasbara kikes thnat flood these boards simply call everyone criticising jewry as "jewish shills" then demand they get deleted and then carry on shilling for kikes.

I can;t even begin to imagine just how many genuine anons were chased off this board with their routine bans for proving Trumopis completely compromised by zionist neo-con kikes.

Now its impossible to ignore the complete domination of the current US administration being completely jewish.

Yet still you do, all the while calling those pointing out this gigantic hook-nosed elephant-kike in the room as "jewish shills", for exposing you jewish liars…

No, no, yes any wars on the behalf of israel are anti american

Yeah but the difference is truth is on my side you retard.

nice spacing faggot

it already is. on plebbit they banned me for asking about kushner. here it's the same kind of shit you get to hear

This.

so has there been any clarification by trump on this?

His "clarification" will come in his next Assad must go™ speech, in which he rallies America to fight against Syria.

Not really. The way he worded his speech yesterday, as always, can be interpreted a few different ways, yet leaves it open for him to eventually just decide not to do anything about it.

on /our side i hope
>vid.me/YUt5

Hello, my hook-nosed friend! Can't keep dodging those overs for forever!

Yes, going to war with Syria is bad, you absolute ZOG shill.
The Ba'ath Party/SSNP is more of an ally to us than the Recucklickan Party will ever be.

Your "god emperor" openly supports Israel, faggot.

I said if we go to war WITH Syria. As in if Syria goes to war, and we go to war with them. AGAINST Israel.

Did you even read the OP? Kill yourself

Huh, I hadn't heard about Trump going to war in Syria. It's almost like you made it up.

Great, so the opposite of what I said.

I said when Trump goes to war with Syria.
Which, if you watched his last speech, seems like he will.

Yes, the meaning of my original post was the exact opposite of how you interpreted it. Hence my making fun of you for not being able to read. Get back to your shilling, Rabbi,

In all fairness, that's one of those weird exceptions in English.
is used as
Polite sage for off topic.

And the meaning of my original post was the exact opposite of how you interpreted it, which makes your making fun of me for not being able to read pretty senseless. Blow it out your ass shill.

I'm not the guy your replying to but your using the English language stupidly.
War WITH a country does mean war AGAINT it.
Hilary wanted war WITH Russia, Bush wanted war WITH Iraq, Napoleon wanted war WITH Britain, We want war WITH Israel, etc…

Don't let stupid people misusing terms change the nature of our language. A few years ago the term "irregardless" was made official in the American dictionary. That word is completely wrong, and makes no sense from an etymology perspective. Yet it is now in the dictionary because so many stupid people used it repeatedly. The degeneration of our language is just another aspect of our culture that is constantly under attack. Haven't you noticed how common nigger-speak and urban ebonics are now in mass media and entertainment? It's not a coincidence.

Okay

That map should make Namibia and South-Africa united again. Please.

That meme is the best meme. It will literally normalize Hitler in a very, very effective way.

(checked)
I'm not saying I agree with that usage, but languages are fluid/evolving creatures.
It's used that way in common vernacular and it's probably too late to reverse that trend successfully.

PRAISE KEK

is there anyone here that is anti Assad?

Fair enough.
While this may be true, I'm still not going to speak like a nigger. Nor am I going to refrain from correcting people who do.

Fair enough tbh famalam.

According to I am apparently.

In all seriousness, no I don't that there is anyone here that opposes Assad. The only ones that do are normie faggots who haven't lurked long enough and shills. Unfortunately the number of good posts is slowly being drowned by the number of normie-posters and shills.

Eventually Trump's actions will show how legit he is.Until then it's a healthy attitude to be skeptic.

I think the Bannon "story" was to distract people from other things. I noticed the MSM ran pictures of Bannon looking tired even if they were from weeks and months ago.

From CNN:

It never stops impressing me the balls they have. Imagine not murdering Assad or syrians getting to choose who rules Syria. Unforgivable!

He has showed us his hand over, and over again. He can't dog-whistle any louder. If you aren't seeing it, it's your fault.

Or how about:
That shouldn't require much explaining.

Or, how about you read the OP, where Trump clearly aligns himself with Syria and Assad, not Israel. He also makes a point of calling Canada and the UK our "greatest ally", something he rarely says about Israel. These are just the first few examples that came to mind. There have been dozens over the past couple years.

So what do we take away from what he said yesterday? The fake news is getting to me.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but if he tries to dispose Assad that's the red line for me.

axis POWERS vs allied FORCES
holy shit

This. I'm glad someone else typed all this out, I'm fucking tired of having to remind people.

(heil)
every word of the lugenpresse is poison do not let it weaken your resolve. they are busy because they are afraid

Basically the position of the the US for the past 8 years under Obongo has been "Assad is a big meanie who oppresses his people and gases civilians so we need to oust him cuz muh hoomin rights".

Recently, Israel fired artillery and missiles into Syria, unprovoked. Russia, over the past few years, repeatedly told the Obama administration, and the potential future Clinton administration, that he would "defend Syria with the full might of the Russian military". He took this same position when Israel fired at Syria recently. This pits our (((Greatest Ally))) in a war with a potential super-power. Trump recently announced through one of his staff members that the US's position on Assad had been changed, and that he should be allowed in power and viewed as a legitimate government. If that is the case, Israel would be breaking international treaties, and as such the US would not side with them, and would actually most likely side with Russia and Syria, as we already have done to destroy ISIS. (which is funded by deep-state CIA and IDF).

This is a huge powerplay, and should not be overlooked in the slightest.

see
He isn't trying to dispose of Assad. Rather, he is doing the exact opposite. Are the concern shills really fucking with you guys that much?

It's seriously getting annoying. I didn't think so many genuine retards were here.

Question: Independent american troops backed by (((someone))) arrive to Syria and proceed to murder Assad. What should Trump's response be?

Board quality drops dramatically every time we make the news, or do something big. It brings in a bunch of people who either refuse to lurk and assimilate, or actively do the opposite to further some political or personal agenda. This board was permanently damaged by the election cycle, and the attention it brought to us. It will never go back to being the way it was due to the influx of normies and shills from all of the news we made over the past year and a half.

It's okay, though. It was worth it.

I mean, even on twitter, I'm seeing people's faith suddenly being shaken by the fucking fake news, and it's damn near enraging.

Cool, who fucking cares? That doesn't mean jack shit. Trump can easily shut down every single one of them.

No, Israel lost when Clinton lost so they've tried to force the war

They have not forced the war

People who are that easily swayed are not our allies in the first place. You are either capable of critical thinking, and seeing through the bullshit thrown upon us by kikes and their media pets, or you are not. People that are so easily convinced to join our ranks will just as easily go back to the other side.

Don't get me wrong, these people have a use, but you should recognize a distinct difference between a social and political lemming who comes to our side because it is what is popular, and somebody who is on our side because they actually understand the situation and are capable of critical thought. I think more people will fit into the former category than you may realize. I have redpilled all of my friends and family, and I would only consider one person out of that group of 20+ to be actually "redpilled". The other ones just parrot the ideologies and beliefs I bestowed upon them, they don't actually understand them and would not have been able to come to those conclusions without being spoonfed.

We need retards like this to be the shocktroops for when we have to D-Day the United European Caliphate, but still, you should know the difference between them and real ally.

Action speaks louder than words,
and the obama administration(not just him personally)
were very lenient and passive.
Especially when contrasted with the neocohen before him.

yes exactly, and thats why it's such a dangerous situation.
I'm really wondering if Trump has enough options to avert a disaster here.

I want to believe, but we're getting dangerously close to military action. Any more of this shit and it gets hard to accept that it is just rhetoric to look good.

For who? For Israel, maybe. You are acting like we are aligning ourselves against a country which could pose an actual threat, like Russia. From a military perspective, aligning ourselves against Israel is nothing to fret about. Their military would cease to function in the capacity it does now if we stopped funding it, and even if we didn't, it still would not be something for us to be concerned over. Even if Israel tried to destroy us with their full military might, we wouldn't have to worry about anything. The US has done battle simulations against major nations like Russia and China over and over again, and even a combined force of those two wouldn't be able to put boots on American soil because of how powerful our Navy and Air Force are. Israel wouldn't stands chance. The only thing even kind of scary about Israel is the Sampson option, but it's safe to assume most countries with nuclear arsenals have the same type of plans in place.

All of that being said, it is highly unlikely any major conflict arises from this situation, it really is just Trump showing the kikes where he stands.

Kek

Fuck off. Trump should not be edging us toward another war for Israel. Things can go either way right now depending on whether he ramps up or backs down on the rhetoric.

I never really understood the >(1) meme. Congrats on being an oldfag on the thread.

The >(1) thing is supposed to point out how shills will post once then switch IPs in a thread to sound like multiple people. The problem comes when calling out new posts you run the risk of falsely accusing legitimate posters of being shills.

blaming Assad for the gas attack is not defending Syria, it's potentially setting up a pretense for invasion if it is followed up with more rhetoric of the same kind.

I mean, I get what people try to say, if it's as shitposting fine, if it's used as an actual argument from the outside it looks like the person posting >(1) couldn't address any single point.

The reason I called them out specifically is because they were all (1)s replying to a (1) with the same type of concern trolling and same tone.

Wouldn't shock me if he does something about Syria soon now.

Can someone list the names of all the eurasian national socialist parties?

My observation has been that ebonics/rap slang/nigspeak has become quite prominent and common among the poverty class, including both whites and Mexicans. There's a lot of kike media now that glorifies blacks, portraying them as being both strong and naturally cool, so it's only natural that the poorest among us with the least proper guidance would seek to emulate their behavior. For normie young people, fitting in and social acceptance are the most important things there are, so if they're constantly bombarded by messages that nigger music, nigger athletics, and nigger slang are what make a person cool, even the blondest and most fair-skinned Germanic teenager is going to try to be as black as he possibly can. This has been going on long enough now that it's present in adults, too.

Wait, what ? Putin named the Jew ?
Source ?

Time will be the final judge of that.

Trump is a piece of human excrement
It was easy to see as he ALWAYS during the entire campaign made it OFFICIALLY CLEAR that jewish interests are the ONLY concern he has. he literally said it.
It´s embarassing that Holla Forums failed to recognize this because they wanted to be saved by a (hardcore Ziocuck) messiah. Now the other candidates are just as bad or worse but at least their actions would have led to a bigger hatred torwards globalism, while the piece of trash Trump acts like a fucking nationalist and normies will think" Wtf, i hate nationalism even more now".
Fuck this gay earth

what did she mean by this?

you're retarded

wtf I love larping now

Who the fuck knows. Post menopausal women are subhuman.

Back to endcuck.

Yeah, a lot of words. Good words, and promising ones. Not so subtle implications and dog whistles. No shit. But what he does is far more important than what he says. And if he goes to war with Syria to support Israeli interests, I wouldn't give a shit if he tweeted 14/88.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't think you know what concern trolling is. You're saying it would be concern trolling to be upset about Trump going to war on Israel's behalf. That's not some minor issue, that's pretty fucking significant and speaks volumes.

Oh, you mean the people he appointed to these positions?

If this was any other president you Trumpcucks would be blaming the president himself, but since this is Trump it's somehow magically not his fault and only the people THAT HE HIMSELF PICKED to provide him information are to be blamed. Get the fuck out of there, we've been saying Trump is a zionist puppet from the get go on this whole charade and we are being proven right.

Hoo boy you sure got me there Chaim whatever shall I do now?

I'm glad today's events completely vindicated me and humiliated my jealous detractors

Trump is a jew puppet and anglos are their anti-white terrorist force. Watch as the fool leads a goy army into the ME to fight for the jews after a hysterically unbelievable falseflag

(pic related is my jealous detractors)

Reminds me of this fucking farce

Perhaps, and perhaps you're almost a faggot who likes to suck David Brock's cock during the lunch breaks. Sometimes it's hard to tell.

Hello Sinead. Do you still believe the Earth is flat?

>It was easy to see as he ALWAYS during the entire campaign made it OFFICIALLY CLEAR that jewish interests are the ONLY concern he has. he literally said it.

well then go ahead, post a REFERNCE if it was so OBVIOUS

yeah, no

Getting rid of Bannon without warning or a clear reason is not a good thing. It makes the Trump Admin look weak and politics is cruel to people who look weak.

It appears to everyone outside as if the Leftist whining has succeeded in guilting Trump into appeasing them. We all know what happens to people who try to appease enemies. They get eaten alive.

Except Bannon wasn't kicked out of the NSC

It's a 'total lie!' says Steve Bannon following report he threatened to QUIT over National Security Council demotion as he insists there's 'zero' chance he's going anywhere

daily*mail.co.uk/news/article-4386682/Bannon-says-report-quitting-total-lie.html

>Bannon was removed Wednesday from the National Security Council's principals committee but is still part of the larger council. Fox News floated a theory on-air that Trump had grown wary of Bannon's increasing public profile as a key behind-the-scenes power.

maybe he's the one who asked to be removed from the principals committee?

Report: Steve Bannon attends National Security Council meeting after shakeup
washingtonexaminer.com/report-steve-bannon-attends-national-security-council-meeting-after-shakeup/article/2619546

"White House chief strategist Steve Bannon has attended the first meeting of the National Security Council after he was removed from the principals committee Wednesday.

CNBC reported Bannon can attend meetings of the principals committee if he was invited by President Trump or national security adviser H.R. McMaster. A White House official reported Bannon rarely attended meetings when he was a member of the principals committee.

But, he apparently decided to attend on Wednesday for a meeting on an unspecified topic."

porque no las dos?

I think it's more Trump showing the Syrian regime that there are limits to what they can do regardless if the video material is fake or not. This strike hopefully prevents further escalation if Assad were to deploy more drastic measures, keeping him on a leash so he won't lash out against US interest in the future because he knows what will happen.

There won't come a war from this, though a lot of posters on here claim this will be Iraq 2.0. No this was just an airstrike that hopefully was done to prevent further US action in Syria.

It's more likely just a petty attempt to show "we mean business" by taking advantage of yet another false flag, but at this point Assad and Putin are just laughing at Trump's small dick and further strengthening their own coalition against US interests.

Your wishful thinking is getting dangerous…Russia being notified in advance means Russia is also in the trick….

I hope you are all right about a "master plan" but it certainly doesn't seem so…

For how long? Think about it.

The year is 5777, happy Passover bombing. Nisan is now, the 9th of Av cometh.

They certainly did that. Is this an ironic OP?

I can't relax to that.
I'm PARTYING here.

BEST TIMELINE

i AM AWAKE
i HAVE BEEN ASLEEP FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS
I HAVE IN ME THE BLOOD, NOT JUST OF GIANTS, BUT OF EUROPA
IN ME AND IN EACH OF US LIES THE POWER TO RETURN THE WORLD TO ITS RIGHTFUL GLORY

the struggle is eternal, the struggle is invigorating
the pain is embracing me, and i have become the abyss

Can Trump redeem himself or is he completely pozzed?

What has Trump done? aside from talking and the doing the opposite of what he promised when it comes to Syria?

It could mean that, or it was the only option in using the missiles that didn't force the russians to immediately retaliate, which is not reassuring

nice fanfic. I hope you're right.