QUALITY Writing

ITT: Examples of QUALITY writing in games, and their marketing.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/246070/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well i hope hacker CJ does better job than Aiden on San Fierro

Even with proper english, my fucking god, that is the most deviantart fanart biography-tier phrase I have ever heard in my life.

That looks like a spic wrote it.

Even that phrase seems weird; usually you hear "in history".

Watch_Dog negroes
           .,__    ., \
           ‐-;-.,_ "''=;- .,_\ \\
             "‐ニ‐-> "`"'-' \
      ______二)   __     ヽ
         ̄"'''─-、      ´>  `ヽ、  ヽ
__   ____-─     _,.'-=[><]=.,_  ヽ,
   ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄    三     ヽi

WE WUZ HACKAZ N SHIIIIIIIIIET

I thought nothing could make Watchdogs 1 look good until i saw both trailers for the game

The retards changed it, but it's still grammatically incorrect.

How long will it take for them to realize that "of" should be "in". This is fucking elementary level shit.

Not even spics go that low.

How the fuck do you get this incompetent? A grade schooler could solve this faster than them

I made a thread on the steam community page for Watch Dogs 2 informing normalfags of Jim Sterling's shit, and the thread got deleted. Did I fuck up Holla Forums?

Miss me yet?

At least you get to remove degenerate in the social justice capital of the world

heh

It's a game about destroying the "facist government"

the exact opposite.

This game is really gonna trigger Holla Forums, i can see all the threads complaining about every little bullshit on it. Probably a lot of threads complaining that it has a black character

Hence the minority character. Funny how marketing works on pretty much everyone.

Funny goldberg meme there bruv

He's not wrong though. Whether you agree with the shit or not, this place will be flooded with bullshit again, and for every game released in current year, ad infinitum.

Holy shit, that is the most out of touch corporate sounding shit EVER.

Like damn guys. People see one episode of Mr.Robot and think they are hot shit.

That is the literal purpose of this place.
Why is it bad for people to be sharing complaints about video games on the video game discussion board?

Did I miss all the threads where anons were using the site's resources to disprove the higgs boson?
is that why no one can bitch about Watch Dogs 2?

Oh, so it's one of those 4th wall breaking shitfests? Well, at least you get to kill the people that made this game if that's true.

All all for bitching and shitting on shit games, but if its not 10/10, or its popular this place will just shit on it regardless.

I want you to understand, Ubisoft: I am tired of being boiled slowly in this progressive sewage soup. Since you cannot help yourselves but to keep trying your boundaries, you and all your Marxist buddies aren't getting another cent for any game in it with any subhumans in it.

You were tolerated in the past, but no longer. That's what happens when you keep on pushing.

We could talk about vidya suggestions or any of the untold millions of games released in the past, but everyone here seems intent on focusing on shit that nobody will care about a month after it's released. It's the video game equivalent of Harambe.

Could they at least try?

If that's how you feel.

Oh, what are you going to do: send a mean email at them

Don't play it? Its not like they are even good games, ubisoft has been putting out crap after crap regardless of politics, for years and years now.

That's a much more appealing premise.

It's not what you do, it's how you do it, fam.

I just re read and you say "you". Im not a marxist, i dont know why you would think that im a marxist with marxist buddies. Although im sure you have all the proof otherwise because i disagreed with you.

Man thats pretty cringy. Its like what a corporate person thinks all the l33 hackers look like/wear. But its a mainstream ubisoft aaa game, so authenticity or originality isn't really to be expected.

I'd play it.

Is this game about breaking into bethesda to murder todd howard?

I knew this lineup reminded me of something

I read that as hacking history, presumably through time travel

That sounds like a slightly more interesting game. And/or a great B-movie.

The asian dude isn't even resting his arm on the chair

Next game they'll hack the planet. Small in scale but it'll go back to its roots and be a little more grounded in reality.

I read that to imply they will use nanomachines to hack tree roots and unleash an army of Cyber-Ents.

The absolute worst example ever has to be from that C&C game that was supposed to be made by Bioware with its "Every single world leader was in the same place that got blown up".

I can't find that /cyber/ hacking webm so have this instead.

Oh wait here we go

What do you expect, it's fucking Ubisoft.
Do we need another Asscreed "lore" thread?

Ubisoft are marxist for pulling the most corporate shit ever. OK.

This game is going to generate some great threads.

A bunch of nu-males fighting da man with their edgy punk gear and dubstep. Sounds like a parody of something.

Oh those Watch Nogs 2 writers are big hacks alright.

Jesus fucking christ, I'm dyslectic and I don't fuck up this bad.

Actually, a better joke might be to keep posting that quote on the steam forums with the question:
"Is the object of the game to kill it's writers?"

So Script Kiddies, the game?

So that confirms the final level means busting in with your fellow BLM nignogs into Ubisoft's writer's department?

I mean, the French are notorious about trying to get you into their own cities (Montreal in Human Revolution for example but suspiciously empty of Frenchies to crush)

So it's a game where you've got to murder the game's lead developer? That's pretty meta.

Is that meant to be a tank humping another tank?

It's ironic, you wouldn't understand.

The funniest things is that they said in an after video that they are going to go down a more sandboxy route and that everything will give you followers so you can not do the main story at all and still achieve your goal. Which is very likely to be a you can climb that mountain, but it's still funny how the sales and the marketing department know fuck all about eachother.

Watch this be a "send X followers on main story mission" and then you have to wait a couple of hours for completion.

More like whorepaint

Holy shit my sides.
The cuck is not amused.

SHIIIIEEEEETTTTT

So it's like kung fury?

Neither is (((his))) daughter.

Thats not how you use that meme

>>>not how (((you))) use that )))meme(((

He got (((jew'd))) alright.

What
How in the fuck did they manage to rip off lulzsec, and make it both more memetastic and more edgy?

SEXISTS!

I'm getting real Sunset Overdrive vibes here.

Also;

HOW DO YOU FUCK THIS UP TWICE?
Though i hope is right and marcus can change history with his l33t haxxor skillz.

That'd be a fun game.

a bunch of marketers and "Ideas people" sat around a table for hours, maybe even days, and hashed it all out.

Oy Vey that's like a second shoah
Remember the 6000000 quintillion

gib holocaust reparations plz;

Is Ubisoft the next Bioware?

no, i think they have been bioware tier for a few years now.

No, you see, the big plot twist is that you're going to be meta-hacking and literally changing history.

I think they meant execute the biggest hackjob of history. They probably shouldn't be copying off the game's design document.

Or ironically hacking.
It's San Fran.

Well, fuck that shit. I was actually invested in Aiden Pierce. I wanted to see where his ongoing fight against Blume and the CtOS would go.

Also

What made Watch Dogs 1 so special was that Chicago had never been done in an open world game before. We've seen California a fuckton of times. Give me Seattle, Atlanta, Orlando, Boston, anything but more California!

Aiden Pierce was a boring shit protagonist.
One of the worst ones in years.

He's being ironic you philistines.

Do you mean sarcastic you retarded nigger?

Oh and…

Ever read poe's law user. That's why this flag exists

I meant ironic you dumb cunt.

No you meant sarcastic you retarded nigger.
Open a fucking book and atleast attempt to know what words mean.

I was being sarcastic by saying it was ironic

jesus wept did your mother bathe you in bleach

sarcastic
sɑːˈkastɪk/
adjective
marked by or given to using irony in order to mock or convey contempt.

Fuck off back to where you came from retard

I'm glad you've realized your mistake.

No I wasn't. I know it's shocking to have a different opinion than the hive mind, but I really did enjoy Aiden's story and character - kind of like a more urban, down-to-earth Batman.

Mafia II almost did.
But I guess it's a technically fictional one based on several cities.

I do feel you, though. After New Vegas, I had really hoped for a Fallout in Chicago, since ED-E had actually sort of hinted at an enclave presence there.
But, no, now we get shitty fallout 4 set in boston, because more east cost is sure interesting right?
As for GTA, GTA V is in california, and I hate everything about california. So that didn't fly with me very well.
And most every other open world game what can be put in a city of the modern era now or always did suck/s.
Mafia II was also shit, of course, but at least it was slightly interesting in a way shit. I played mostly the demo, though, to be fair. campaign was arse.

Great response
Go back to where you came from where you can make all "I was only pretending" memes
>>>/cuckchan/

Just admit the mistake to yourself and move on.

There's no point arguing it here.

Are they suppose to be different?

last sentence user.
Both have wrong grammar

Why the fuck are they going to realease that 1 was terrible
Oh god

I see, they removed the "the".

It's not even the pink hair. It's the eyes. It's the eyes that let you truely see how much of a vapid, attention-seeking cunt he is.

Every fucking time.

Post more haxxoring webms

No mistake here, only you making excuses for retards and by extension being a retard yourself.

If you insist.

You retards always double down without fail

How ironic (^:

I used to like that sort of mustache. In fact, mustaches in general I thought were fucking awesome.
Then faggot hipsters ruined the lot.
My agony is immeasurable.

They still work if you're old enough.

Fuck hipsters. I just don't shave and roll Jesus or Mohammed mode.

Buddy, both are shit, that's why I posted the pics.
Was INT your dump stat?

Is your name not important?

Wake me up. It's

Problem is I am not an old man yet.

I ought to just not care as suggests, but that's hard to do.
I know I don't really look like one of those guys, mostly due to not being a tiny twigboy faggot, but I still get little doubts in my mind for having anything at all what might associate me with them.

Think of it like you live in a small town, and there's a guy named Jeff. Jeff publicly shoves shit in his ass every tuesday. He also happens to always wear a red T-shirt.
You happen to also own a red T-shirt that you now, thanks to Jeff, can never wear, for fear of someone immediately thinking "Oh, he wears a red T shirt like Jeff does". Sure, they might not think you shove shit up your ass, but the connection is there. They've linked you two, in their mind.

All of you are fucking retards and you're arguing about nothing.

He knows he would end shooting him to protect his family or they all will end raped and dead… and not in that order.

And then there is this faggot telling me im a retard. Wew lad

Why did you start the conversation in the first place? Seriously, just drop the entire conversation and stop talking about it, you're not going to get anywhere

Jesus christ, fuck off summer

nigger i don't care about who or what started the argument, i shouldn't even have responded myself, im also at fault, what i did was hypocritical
anyway this thread is derailed to shit so im leaving

How many more retards like you are there on this board?

What's the first one from?

Calm down, he was being cynical.

Thank god I'm being smart.

Ironically at best.

Stupidity at its best.

Two words: your wong

The Core

Is that the actor who played the super young cop in Breaking Bad?

dindu watch

And yet my dad could beat the shit out of your mom.

You have the Vaporwave version?

Woah.

I don't even know why you're replying.

Because I can. Who's going to stop me, you?

What a fucking loser lmao

I bet he's posting shit about how he can reply.

youhadonejob.jpg

Thanks fam

Is that purple hair or a hijab head covering?

Take off that stupid sling pack, put on some normal jeans and the main character looks like a typical crips gang member you'd buy crack off of.

I'm confused.

Is it racist to think this game is bad because people are telling me that the reason why I don't want a WATCH_MEMES 2 is because I'm racist and not the first game being bad

Or is it because Ubisoft put the black MC in the role of a criminal like a racist would?

Hijab.
Apparently ISIS twitter posts are "hacking" now.

Why go through so many words rather than just writing "Germany"?

Is that weev? I knew he had jew blood but damn.

The burger boys think they are safe, why have guns when you don't even use them?

Because it could be the UK.
Well, really, because I hoped it was the UK, because it's worse.
Orwellian nightmare place.

But I can, faggot
I can carry it around with me everywhere I go, and I can even shoot people who threaten me. In my state, I can even shoot cops, if they fail to properly identify themselves prior to breaking into my house.
Meanwhile, in Europe, barbed wire is illegal becuase it might hurt the criminal.

Two words: your wang

What is sadder, us in Europe being cucked to death and rejoicing, or you having the exact same problem faggots deluding yourself into thinking it's all good?

Nigger where have you been the last year

Well, we don't. Except in some states. But even then, in those absolute worst case scenarios in the absolute worst states, they're still better than Europe.
We're also fixing a ton of it. Nor do we think we don't have the issue
What we do know, however, is that we are better than Europe.
Which ain't so bad.

As an example, at least when our government spies on its own citizens, it lies about it.
Meanwhile in Europe, this is a selling point.

Das it mayn, you are hanging niggers from lampposts? How many ghettos have you and your cousin/wife cleared out with your ARs? You ain't fixing shit.

Oh please, I like Trump but he is taking a bullet any day now, stop kidding yourself.

Holla Forums is always right

oh irony

Generals 2 wasn't gonna be made by Bioware. It was gonna be made by a studio called Cictory Games, but the studio got closed and the game cancelled due to negative reception.

In order to compete against League of Losers and Starcraft, EA made the brilliant decision to make it free to play. All the Generals microtransactions with only minor differences, and the campaign coming a year later also as DLC. Thankfully C&C fans didn't put up with thst shit so it was cancelled. After the cancellation, Victory Games was closed and all the employees were either moved to a different EA studio, or unemployed.

This is the type of leadership Merkel wishes she could have.

The type of leadership Merkel wishes she could have is one that stops people wanting to lynch her in the street. Why she thinks filling her country with violent subhumans will achieve this is a testament to the deceptive skills of the Jew.

Stop the fucking presses.

Let me guess, they infiltrate Silicon valley and they hack the internet from there, from that point on, every site re-directs you to BLACKED.com

I'm sorry, what?

The Templars are the Jews of the Asscreed's universe.

I just read the rest of those. I don't care what anybody says, that Tesla quote is the purest work of autism art I've ever seen.

The Holohoax simulator.

Who needs proofreading anyways?

Asscreed is literally unified conspiracy the game

at least they're willing to portray LB "We'll have niggers voting for us for the next 100 years" J as evil.

What about the fat sack?

You think you've got it bad? I used to like fedoras

Fuck letting those spineless, pathetic excuses for men take hold of these looks, take them back instead. All it takes to return things like proper beards/mustaches and plaid clothing to the control of men who actually work for a living and have real strength is to trounce the weaklings by being visibly-better, thereby making it a look held by "those dumb bigot fucks" and thus not their preferred association. Nothing makes progressives shift uncomfortably in their seats and pretend they never liked something quite like sane people with backbones taking ownership of said something.

Not like the worthless little cucks have any muscle or gusto to fight you with on the matter either, all they can do is whine ineffectually to either your face like smug cunts, or to a higher coddling authority in vain hopes that mommy government will make the big scary men shut up for them. If you can deal with them shrilly complaining that "their" look/mannerism/etc. is again the domain of legitimate manly men, or even better delight in such obvious flustering and anger as I do whenever I see them do it, then it's well worth taking things back out of their pointless little baby-smooth hands.

I wish they hadn't pandered with the protagonist in the first place, then the game could have just been forgotten as a bad sequel to an already bad game.

You seem perturbed.

Really? Because I was just making fun of your highly autistic post.

We have ids user

Yeah and I didn't check em

can't wait until broteam plays this, hopefully batman will come too

How the fuck does a guy like this even make it to upper management? Is he related to the owner or something?

NEPOTISM
E
P
O
T
I
S
M
And if the guy isnt white then its 99% because of divirsity quotas.

Pretty sure Hinds and Toddler were collage roomies

Don't be surprised when you see blatant issues wrong with grammar since most of the people involved in gaming are people that failed to make it in other computer related fields. Most journalists have the writing ability akin to a high school student despite going to a fancy expensive college funded by their parents. Same with game production, it's people who half assed through college and can't write reports or do the basics.

I had read over one report detailing the modeling stage and not only was the English so awful that I felt inclined to rewrite entire paragraphs of information but there was an underlying feeling of doubt when it came to the student actually understanding how to create a model on a computer.

Nepotism is what allows people to climb the ranks in gaming as well. It's not about who can do the best coding or what, it's who knows who. Gaming is one of the worst industries this occurs in as well, so you can have fucking absolute shitting retards in management as well just because they knew someone else. It's part of the reason why the complexity of games has also been dumbed down.

A FUCKING HIJAB

HOLY FUCK SEND IT TO BURN

Not eve a week yet and they are already pulling the race card.

It's not like we have gameplay to hate yet.

What's wrong with hating a game with a nigger protagonist?

Am I supposed to pretend I approve of this shit so Klepek and the rest of those faggots don't call me a racist?

Nah, just hate the blatant pandering.

You're an evil white male responsible for the oppression and suffering of all those infinitely your better. So yes, you're supposed to bend over, take that nigger cock, turn around and ask for more you disgusting CISHIT!

I have enough hatred in me to hate both.

How scandalous! How dare you misgender me you evil cis scum.

I'll have you know I identify as a CAS plane. My pronouns are BRRR/BRRRRRTTTT/BRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT.

Impressive and respectable.

Wrong. Driver 2 had one of its levels be Chicago. Granted it was shit in every way.

Pick one.

boo fucking hoo, believe it or not, not all of Fallout needs to be on the west coast just because some irrelevant dead company and socjus-supporting jewsidian did it.

You niggers will find any reason to whine and cry about nothing.

(((1d70a8)))

since when is Chicago the west coast?

Summer is truly here.

Gee, I wonder who'll betray the fucking team. It wouldn't be the white man dressed in black, right?

My exact fucking thought.

In the announcement thing for it where they were talking about how memes were integral to hipster hacker culture and they were talking about the different members of Anonymous Dedsec they mention that "some are a bit more violent" and show a picture of the white guy (the chick is shown when they talk about "ideals" and the protag is apparently more "intelectual").

So I'm betting he's going to turn into an outright terrorist halfway through the game or some shit and you'll have to fight him and his evil hacker buddies before they bomb a hospital or something especially edgy. If we're especially lucky he'll get kicked out of Dedsec for doxing the chick (especially if that doesn't make sense) because he doesn't think girls can be hackers and we'll get to see Ubisoft being praised for accurately depicting Gamergate or misogynerds in general or something.

When they played the first trailer i thought htat we get to play that edgelord. That would have been so bad that it would have been good imo.

Makes sense if a french with little english knowledge who never sat foot on english or US soil wrote it.
Trust me on this.

I know they're not french, but Montreal?

I've met Niggers more intelligent and eloquent than you.

So wait, are they going to pull a life-hack or something by exploiting a security flaw in the Universe to go back in time so they can turn themselves into kangz, thereby rewriting history? That's what I'm getting out of this.

I don't know, could be interesting.

Isn't that what the whole of AssCreed is about?

is this series eternally fucked?

Which one isn't.

They understand their retardation–there's no one that's this lacking in self-awareness. Can't be. I mean, look at the Twitter avatars for all these faggots. They all look the same in-person, but in their fantasies, they understand what looks attractive. And the funny part is, if they actually got off their ass, shaved their beards, got contacts, and actually tried to act personable, they wouldn't be complete retards, but their entire goal in life is to be as repulsive as possible. How did the tech revolution spawn this brand of retard? Seriously.

They're just hacking history guys.

most of them don't even need glasses.

Holy shit, this makes me feel better about my English.

Now there's a place I'm sure you haven't played yet

It looked like shit regardless.

I'm pretty sure Postal 2 was the first game to let you kill Tim Schafer.

checked

What.

THAT FUCKING TESLA QUOTE

store.steampowered.com/app/246070/

But we got that exact game.

Hahaha nice one user. Nice one.

Oh. It didn't end up being that? I really gotta clear it from my backlog and see for myself how it turned out.

It's a double fine means you get to pay twice game user what are you honestly expecting.
Besides i remember other games that did that gimmick before and way better.

Jeeze, fucking savage

I paid only once since it was part of a beta Humble Bundle actually.

sssh don't meme it

16 YEARS OF PROGRESS, LADS

Gay Luigi

I wouldnt even see nothing wrong with nepotism if the friends/cousins and whatnot actually learned what the job requires of them and actually fucking did their jobs.

Nepotism is at an all time high in the construction industry but nigga if you hire your cousin you fucking teach him how to build shit and until then keep his wages low and have him do menial shit to grow some fucking spine as no one wants to have the building their company built collapse over their customers.

This reads like a child's fan fiction school report on history he didn't read past everyone's name,

when i see him

What the fuck is that stupid fucking face. That was a nice drawing of spike, what the hell

Underrated post. And checked.

Apparently some shitty intern drew it on some wall in CN HQ what is where various visiting artists scribble on.

he's a huge white nationalist, how do you not know that?

But you don't want anyone to feel bad, should they feel to right?

Aiden did had his moments like in the prison mission and i like protags whose "personality" doesn't get in the way of the action like claude from gta 3

Post dick pic

So many to choose. I vote this one.