mega.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw
mega.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone know some good mods to spice up CoC? Warfare is buggy as fuck.

Nice thread, OP.
I've even brought the best faction here to improve it.

Try those AP-pro mods and one of those weapons packs, plus Call for Changes.

I played SoC back in 2008, vanilla without mods then, and while it didn't rock my world, it was pretty fun.

Also played CoP back in 2010 or 2011 but only for a few hours, never got to the end because it would crash too often.

Now I got encouragement from the Holla Forums threads and I'm making a return to the series. Playing SoC with AMK Complete right right now (AMK Complete merges AMK + Arsenal + Complete 2009 + SWO + Absolute Nature and Structures + Shaders MAX + LURK Animations) and I'm enjoying it a lot. Since it's been so long and I'm using mods this time around, it's like I'm playing a brand new game. Just got to Agroprom and I'm going to help the Stalkers fight the military.

I plan on going back to CoP as well, and I've been thinking if there's some equivalent to AMK Complete or at least what mods should I combine to get a similar effect. I did some research and I guess it would be MSO + Arsenal Overhaul + CoP Complete 2011 + AtmosFear + Absolute Nature and Structures 3 (supposing they can all work together).

Also, is MISERY any good? Should I check it out?

Fuck liru I want gunslinger

Literally the only faction I've been playing lately.

I looked at AP-Pro and there where so many slav runes. I might try out AO3 + Call of Changes though.

is that cgi or cosplay??

The top of the guy on the rights hood gives it away as being CGI. The shading is ridiculously good though.

Gross. I play STALKER as a foreigner dominating the Zone, killing as many slavshits as possible.

stalker hotline maimi mod or hotline maimi stalker mod?

I've been playing through shoc with oblivion lost 3.1. I've just been to see the guide & the doctor & I'm getting ready to go north soon.

My question is how do I access the new areas like limansk, dead city or red forrest ? I can't seem to find away so far.

I just want another FPS with cool guns and realistic graphics like STALKER thats doesnt suck dick

What is this and why does it look like an Arma 3 mod?

idk i pulled it off google

There is a STALKER mod, I believe it is Russian. No mutants because ARMA AI and collision detection system. I can't wait to see Bohemia get blown the fuck off, some of the most incompetent devs I have seen.

The AAA pc exclusive is a big demand small supply market, so it's in their favor.

STALKER mod for hotline miami would be better. The mood of HM doesn't quite fit the gameplay of STALKER. The HM2 map maker isn't good enough to edit sprites, is it?

It's ArmA.

armaholic.com/page.php?id=9795
armaholic.com/page.php?id=13589

where are all these monolith loving niggers coming from?
it's literally a brainwashed goon faction run by jews in tubes

But the ones in moddb aren't totally translated?
Well shit.

You can fuck Liru and Gunslinger is coming along.

I wish CoC warfare wasn't totally broken. It basically turns the game into clear skies.

It would have been cool if instead of copying clear skies he just made each faction have a goals, restrictions, and battle for resources. Maybe a database that logs how much food, ammo, manpower, etc that each faction has? And if each faction could have documents you could steal from them, key figures to assassinate (which has a chance to completely change the leadership A.I.), etc

Loners:

Bandits:

Duty/Freedom war:

Mercenaries:

Clear Skies:

Military:

Ecologists:

Monolith:

Idk about that I never fucked with the mods for it. I just picture going into a bandit base that's blasting that polka music they listen to with "CHEEKI BREEKI" being said every 5 seconds.

Looks cool, too bad I doubt theres anything to do in that.

Emissions

The moddb for CoC doesn't really have much besides graphics and weapon mods.

Hard to say.

I modded a ton for gmod, which uses the same script language lua, and had to do a ton of weird hack tricks for shit like night vision. I kinda want to do it myself, but I'm getting fucked by life.

Fuck Monolith they're like roaches

Ideally factions shouldn't even be hostile to each other all the time (except Monoloith). Mercenaries for instance, or bandits robbing loners instead of fighting them.

I would think freedom and duty would be KoS with eachother though, except in neutral areas.
Military is mostly KoS with stalkers that come near their base, maybe not so much on patrols though
Otherwise they should point their guns at each other like "What are you doing here?"

No. It's artificial difficulty the game: brown edition.

If you people like STALKER you should watch The Babushkas of Chernobyl if you can find it. It's cool as fuck.

Nintendo fucking sucks because I can't mod Mario into a cover based third person shooter fucking bullshit reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Off topic but can we stop making the threads typed as S.T.A.L.K.E.R like fags? I've missed many an EYE and STALKER thread because Ctrl+F didn't bring up the results.

I didn't name the game bro

Ctrl-F for "S.T.A." or "E.Y.E." doesn't work?

T.O.O B.A.D

I dunno, you tell me

Wait I've even got more
Also othe fact that 90% of the items it adds are useless, it's still much more easy to buy food / eat the good ones you loot and repair your shit at the boat and not bother with the buggy and low efficiency items it adds.

It'll never be as bad as this one section in clear skies:

Only such situation I remember is when you exit the swamps and the military checkpoint has a deployed MG that grills your ass in a second if you're not lucky.

Who has the link for that mod folder? I just built a new PC and i'm ready to tackle the shit my toaster couldn't. Also what the best freeplay mod with lots of guns

That part was also bullshit, but pretty much the entirety of Linmask onwards was unbelievably awful. I had to savescum so hard to get through it.

You seriously don't remember this house of horrors? What about the construction sight with +30 snipers that was on a hill and shot a flare into the sky every 5 seconds during night time? What about the house which put enemies with VLA's in every single blindspot, btw this house had a closet in every room, had a guy sitting behind you on your way up to the 2nd floor and infront of you, and ended with another guy whos sniper accurate with a machinegun that can only be killed by grenades.

I had the opposite problem. Unless I cranked up the settings stupidly high there was nothing to do. There'd be some high action violence for an hour and then there'd be no stalkers anywhere, just flunkies sitting at posts for eternity.

Well to be fair I started as monolith so if I ever left our starting location it was war 24/7

These ?
SHOC
mega.nz/#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A

Clear sky
mega.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw

CoP
mega.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A

Game Repacks + Modding Tools
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ

Downgrading Patches (drag-and-drop)
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww

Unpacked Gamedata + GSC Backup HDD assets

Unpacked Gamedata + GSC Backup HDD assets

Old Builds (dated from June 1st, 2002)
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw

Lost Alpha
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg

|>pfff

GREAT FUCKING MOD UH

much appreciated

So people aren't going to understand if you just type STALKER?

Sometimes. Having to ctrl+F twice is annoying though. That and typing a period after each letter is annoying.

Sage for offtopic.

The community fix that was on here a few days ago made it leagues better.

But Duty's colours are red and black user.

Duty makes pretty good monolith troops

Duty would be 100% A-OK with me if they didn't have a hard-on for my Freedom buddies.

Currently trying to reverse engineer random mods to make this a reality. Going to start with ammo supplies.

Well a big part of the games in general have been about overcoming impossible odds in conventional, realistic situations.

MG is actually accurate enough and thing is the damage each bullet does is atronomical.

Big problem is people start shooting it and think "jesus christ you can't use this gun for shit" and immediately throw it away or sell it.

You realize the first 2-3 seconds of shooting it is really unstable, but keep the trigger held down and it stabilizes and you can aim properly and accurately-ish?

MG is in the right hands the best gun in the game, especially if you have it upgraded all the way.

In earlier games you could approach a situation however you wanted. In clear skies you literally have 1 path to take every time.
Construction site: Walk up the front gate, everything else is walled off.
VAL aidshouse: Walk in through the side entrance where theres guards conveniently in every blindspot
MG aidshouse: Only way is to walk past the MG and go through a side door.

I was just at all these locations in CoC to. The MG might have been decent, but I distinctly remember it not showing up till the end and having barely any ammo to do something like that with.

In clear sky to get MG before last areas you have to have a faction or get a faction to take over enough resource areas to get them maxed out. and then it kind of depends on the faction's gear style for the MG to show up. To buy the MG from the store seller. Otherwise, I don't think you can get the MG before then.

I do got to admit you're right that clear sky levels didn't have as much depth and choice them. For fuck's sake you walk through a city/town and you're literally set up on a linear ass shitty path from start to finish. How fucking lazy can you be?

Dude it's terrible. If you go off the road slightly you get hit by max radiation. No transition or anything either. There's even a river (it's the bridge the military has) where if you step foot in it, instant death. I thought it'd be like super high chemical damage, nope. Instant death.

Nice strawman, retard. Having a fucked up AI system that eats up CPU for no reason and not being able to deliver good collision detection are two of the many things that are wrong with ARMA. The overall performance is also shit.

That's pretty much why they haven't change much at all since ARMA 1, no fucking competition.

That's in Limansk, right?

You can actually get inside the house, there's a Bulldog 6 inside.

Deserves a bump.

You're thinking of a different house. The one with 50 blindspot guards.

I'd flip duty with the scientists, and mercs with bandits.

Duty is basically "WE NEED TO SAVE THE WORLD!" and scientists just want to do research. Mercs just do whatever people pay them where bandits are actually maliciously going around mugging people.

Clear Sky was kind of fucky though how they held Scar like a prisoner to do their bidding to kill Strelok. Clear Sky basically was Chaotic Evil because they became the basis for the Monolith ranks.

Monolithians are literally brainwashed though.

I've even tried out 2-3 of those, they look gorgeous but are REALLY empty and unpolished.

is escape from Tarkov any good? looks like a stalker clone

But Clear Sky was as well, they were just better at hiding it.

Clear skies = good druids
Monolith = bad druids