==COLLEGE SET TO HOST FORUM ON DOGFUCKING

Hey Holla Forums, what level of degeneracy are you on?

You are like little baby, watch this:

thecollegefix.com/post/31993/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sShxBV9ccEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If any Holla Forumslack wishes to acquire fame and wealth and respect, please ruin this event with some goddamned copper and lead, plox.

NB4: "not your personal furfaghating army"

If no one chains the doors and burns the building to the ground, there is no hope left in man.

aw, you beat me to my samefagging.

but seriously.

is this to what Western Civ. has devolved?

Their ancestors weep.

As for us, it is not our job to mourn, but simply to annihilate these sick fucks.

I almost wish I lived in California just so I could do a little ethno-cleaning.

I'm fucking shocked.

Just when you think California is done shocking you, they manage to pull one out of the bag. Truly the Weimar republic of our time.

Lol

LEL. But lest we forget: gold rush, transcontinental railroad, original computertry, et cetrrrrraaaa.

I guess part of the problem was letting degenerate spics invade/not wiping them out throroughly enough from the start.

So, if they're the essence of Wei-merica - does this mean we're fitn'a go full /REICH/ on some kike-spic-nig-furfag-dogfuckers?

PLZ LET ME GO ALL OUT ANNIHILATING THESE FUCKS PLZKTHXPL0X

they allow shit like this to happen because it makes all of the other nonsense they teach seem not as insane by comparison.

"allow"

FOR CLARIFICATION
The article states there will be a panel on 'furries vs petplay', and while these two fetishes are terrible, they do not explicitly involve humans having sex with actual dogs , which would be bestiality.
There is probably a lot of overlap between furries and bestiality, but the campus is not discussing or advocating fucking actual dogs.
OP, your title was misleading.

God bless this whistle blower. If any of you anons fell for the college meme are in college, follow this guy's example.

concern.jpg

LGBTQA

A meaning ANIMALS?

animals fucking will never happen in racist white neighborhoods in texas.

Nice clickbait, OP

It's still degenerate as fuck.

you degenerate piece of subhuman trash

PRECISELY.

THANKS FOR THAT APT ASSESSMENT THERE, SHLOMO:

"G-G-G-GOYS, IT'S NOT REALLY DEGENERATE BECAUSE IT'S JUST MAKE-BELIEVE! YOU SHOULD LET YOURSELF BELIEVE YOU'RE FUCKING ANIMALS, THAT'S TOTALLY FINE!"

WHATCHA DOIN' THERE, RABBI???

Stop with your 1984 shit, Shlomo

JIDF, plz

Goddamn, sure is kikey in here today.

youtube.com/watch?v=sShxBV9ccEE

Furries always create a safe space for those fucks. Like how (((moderate))) Muslims provide cover for the snackbars.

I'm well past and beyond letting (((liberals))) pretend like furfaggotry and "pet play" isn't degenerate.

I'm getting like THIS || CLOSE to snapping in a major way.

BIGLY SNAPPING

I'm not letting this go on if I can help stop it.

And I can help stop it.

So I must help stop it.

So I SHALL help stop it.

LORD God as my witness, we shall stamp this degeneracy RIGHT off the face of this planet.

They make comics about it too, to enlighten the sexually liberated goyim.

"KILL THEM. KILL THEM ALL."

- SOME KING GUY

If I ever lose everything I'm just gonna buy a shotgun and go on a rampage.

BUT WHAT IF THE SHOTGUN I ALREADY HAVE CONSENTS, THO??

next time someone says slippery slope is a fallacy, link them to this

Man… not even the ashes from burning everyone and everything associated with this could be considered clean. We need nukes. All the nukes.

Yeeeeaaaaaahhh

1.000.000.000.000.000% sure pedophilia will be legalised soon. This is the nature of leftism and it's hyper degenerate slippery slope. It was never a fallacy, it was just reality.

The question is, how much is virtue signaling by people who don't believe their own shit, and how much is actual opinion by massive deviants who are being unironically genuine?

Gas yourself, kike

Killing fields soon, brother

THE ANSWER IS PRECISELY:

TOO MANY PERCENT NO MATTER THE PERCENT

Yeah, pedophilia will be hell on earth. But I'm wondering what comes after that(if society hasn't imploded at this point, never underestimate how bad it can get though).
That's what really worries me.
Necrophilia, bestiality(it isn't legal yet), cannibalism?
People fucking and then eating aborted baby fetuses?

This is my Mauser - there are many like it, but this one is mine. My Mauser is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my Mauser is useless. Without my Mauser, I am useless. I must fire my Mauser true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will…
My Mauser and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit…
My Mauser is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my Mauser clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will…
Before God, I swear this creed. My Mauser and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

Okay but why though. This person doesn't SERIOUSLY think this is going to convince people that furries are normal do they?

"PROMOTE THE LIE UNTIL PEOPLE FORGET IT'S A LIE." - ALINSKY, paraphrased

The only way to stop the tumblrists is to use their terminology against them.

bait and switch, First convince people that their normal, they don't do weird things. then say weird things are normal because these "normal people" do it.

may kek give you his blessing

SOMEONE CALL PETA!

I should be allowed to exterminate these things.

Ya I'm sure simulated animal sex isn't being used to desensitize people to actual animal sex. The slippery slope isn't real, there is no conspiracy to destroy us we'll all be fine.

Adults ? No

Sexually confused teenagers who have unsupervised internet access ? Absolutely.

Purge… puuuuuurge…… PUUUUUUUURRGGGGEEEEEEEEEE