"Red Line Crossed" says Trump

archive.is/NpMys

(From the article)

Trump says "heinous" chemical weapons strike in Syria "cannot be tolerated"

Hahahahaah.
Hahahahaahahahaha.
Jesus christ kill me.

This better be 48 dimensional GO

Kushner and every neo-cohen kike need to be removed from his team ASAP. It seems they're really just feeding him bullshit.
This is the time to rev up the twitter accounts and let Trump know what REALLY happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_the_Near_East
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_modern_conflicts_in_the_Middle_East
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
archive.is/TexKD
infowars.com/report-soros-linked-group-behind-chemical-attack-in-syria/
twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/849649791059546113
archive.fo/378cE
archive.fo/osvBo
archive.fo/viala
archive.fo/flv6p
archive.fo/3dfTS
archive.fo/LCuvI
8ch.net/bans.html
archive.fo/PUg27
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
archive.is/ebNdk
archive.is/NMLox
archive.is/nwyVe
archive.is/2GKCB
archive.is/H1w8y
tweetsave.com/sahouraxo/status/849635794994286592
salon.com/2016/08/23/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/
forward.com/fast-forward/361591/soros-rips-would-be-dictator-trump-lends-money-to-his-in-laws-the-kushners/
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
vimeo.com/75534042
gotnews.com/breaking-barackobamas-cia-director-john-brennan-allies-targeting-trump-supporters-surveillance/
archive.is/4GqGQ
archive.is/8CDTD
youtu.be/b73OJYdimeE
twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849747752300838912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he wasn't jeb or marco but goddamn you fuckers got a neocohen in there again

It better.

What meme-magic can create, meme-magic can destroy. Let's see where this goes, first.

Whelp… Day of the rope anyone?

Looks like another successful false flag by Mossad. Can't wait to get blown up the desert so Syria can have fag parades.

Uhm… so what is he saying here. ISIS is better than Assad or something?

God fucking damnit
I voted for him specifically to avoid this shit
Not getting tired, getting mad, livid at this shit.

We can maybe still salvage this. Spread evidence far and wide that this was a false flag, I doubt that (((Kushner))) bothered to show any of it him.

Curiously all of this happened right after he was scheduled to take a more "active" role in the administration.
Which is immediately followed by Bannon being kicked out and Nicki Halley shilling at the UN.

He's using this to stick a knife in the UN so there's definitely some kind of extra-dimensional backgammon going on here.

This. Patiently waiting to see if the bullshit stops. However, we need to meme carefully as to not undo our progress and swing the pendulum the other direction.

Since the beginning of time Holla Forums has been chanting "Good Luck, based Assad!"

Now that the great orange emperor has said so, you sad sacks are going to change your opinions? Fucking sheep. Absolute fucking sheep.

He knows this shit has happened before. Maybe the kikes threatened his family or something. This is really weird.

I'm sick and tired of the Middle East, these insufferable wankers cause nothing but problems for the rest of the world on literally every level imaginable.

what nigger? have you read a single comment in this thread?

not one post in this thread has said this

They're trying to pull this shit again? Next they'll start screeching that Assad is throwing babies on the ground.

It's a preplanned line of attack.
We might have to pull out the stops and do what we do best.

Question: could (((they))) have given up trying to subvert and started trying overt things like threatening Barron or the other family members?

Pic related.

ftfy

Looks like the russian narrative finally achived one of their goals. Trump won't side with assad because of that, the gas shit pushed by the kikes was the finishing blow. Muh russians+Muh chillinz it's a powerfull combo that trump won't be able to dodge after all the smear campaing.

If Trump becomes compromised day of the rope.

What if Trump was already compromised before he became the president?

I'm just sick of everyone non-white
but this syria thing better just be words and part of some bigger scheme or Trump you are going to lose me

Are you a nigger? No one wants this.

I have no words to express my hatred for jews

It's your fault for electing a boomer.

Than same
I have had enough.

Imagine there were no jews left in the world, do you really think the conflicts in the middle east would die down? Arabs vs non Arabs, Arabs between Arabs, Turks vs Iranics, Christians vs Muslims etc? Of course they wouldn't. Israel and jews don't help obviously but subhuman savages are just that, subhuman savages and will behave accordingly.

this is your mind on marxism

That's how you're going to change tactics?

Wasn't it just last week or two weeks ago that they were softening their stance towards Assad? That's disappointing

It wouldn't hurt to kill all the Jews.

haha

Be that as it may, there is literally nothing to gain from Syria and everything to lose. What you are describing will escalate tenfold should Assad fall.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD, BASED LION OF DAMASCUS

Fuck Trump this fucking faggot bitch neocon jew slave fuck what the fuck is this fucking bullshit you fucking sell out piece of East coast garbage new York should be fucking nuked fuck

Surely it's just a very well-timed (((coincidence))) :^)

I ain't betting on shit right now. Especially if it's from Fox.

….oh wait.

There goes the MSM narrative.

GOOD LUCK BASHAR LION OF SYRIA
STRIKE DOWN THE ZOG MACHINE

This is obviously a ploy, he himself has shown he's aware of the real truth about Syria and isn't falling for any of the media hoaxes. That and the (((coincidental))) one-post blackpills being dropped here only reinforces this.
he's going to pin it all on ISIS and use it to justify the use of nuclear weapons against them

He didn't blame Assad you moron.
Cry some more imkampfy.

(Checked)
I need most faith

Nice try. Maybe you have more luck next time.

Anyone up for posting some smug frog cartoons to demonstrate just how based our jewish zionist globalist caliphate in chief is?

How convenient for Assad to gas his people when hes winning and while someone in power was being lenient towards him.

We'll have to see where this goes. The fact is that the POTUS was required to come out with a generic statement like this. It doesn't mean anything by itself. What matters is what the actual response is. We've seen a softening in policy with regard to Syria. Let's hope that continues.

Be vigilant but don't lose your shit Holla Forums

There is one thing that confuses me, Trump knows this isn't the first time that they used chemical weapons on people and blamed it on assad, and he didn't seem to fall for it really on the first time. He knew that this event had happened in the past, and he was going to leave assad alone. There is something very fishy going on here right now and there better be some chess or imma be pissed for real.

Bannon was the last patriot in the White House advising Trump. Now the president is surrounded by establishment traitors, jews and pedophiles. This is bad.

What fucking universe did you pop out of?

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

(nice digits)
holy shit, that is some mindboggling stuff

i saw him say it live when he did the presser with King Abdullah from Jordan

Of course. There were few major conflicts there (at least, none that became a problem for anyone outside the region) until the Zionists showed up. Even the native Jews had lived for centuries next to Christians and Muslims there. I'm sure there were tensions, but nothing like today.

no, because I don't listen to fucking retards

good i hope we get ww3

Seriously just look at the extremely transparent coordinated efforts going in this thread. I'm not giving any (you)s to these sorry kikes, but it's blatant as fuck

Trump better do something really fucking based soon or he's losing my support. What I've learned is he's all talk. Great at triggering libtards and poor at actually doing what he said he would.

this is brilliant news. since i always knew Trump was a retarded moneyhungry corrupt pampered retard who sucked jew cock all his life and will continue to fellate Shlomo harder than any US president before him with maybe the exception of Roosevelt (who himself was a kike), its great that he is already showing his colors only 3 month in. i was afraid that he would really give the American white population some candy by deporting at least a million spics and niggers to appease the people who voted for him and get them to support his jew wars. But not even that. he has given nothing and will continue to demand everything his Talmudic handlers command him to do. he will continue to spout civnat shit tier memes in his retarded rhetorical style to appease the mindless masses while when it comes to action, he will ALWAYS do WHATEVER is good for the jews (like he has done his entire live and PROUDLY SO). And that means in every case, what is bad for the gentiles.
Whoever really thought anyone receiving that much attention like Trump got from the media would not be controlled opposition is clearly dumb as hell. if he had been for real he would simply have been ignored by the kike media.
Well, time to listen to the Turner diaries and get to work burgers. show the world for the first time that you good for anything else but fighting world jewrys enemies.

Bannon isn't gone you retard

Yet you've been waving a MAGA flag all this time because blatant CIA embedded agents told you to…

Bannon is still an adviser. He's just not on the NSC now.

Yes. Was that suppose to be a hard question?

why would the kikes threaten his ALL JEWISH family

This will be it for me, any intervention and I'm out. Do not fucking allow neo-cons win.

Even then wouldn't put much at stake for political theater. Just going to wait and see.

yea

You really think Trump would show his hand this early?

He wrote the Art of the deal! Come on.

He is playing intergalaxtical backgammon while others think they're playing checkers.

Evidence will come out that this was a false flag and that ISIS rebels were responsible but at this time Trump looks good. Distance himself from Russia until its found out that Assad wasn't responsible. MSM narrative crumbles.

t. retard
jesus fucking christ

Nigger the kikes are the ones pushing the war, if you are defending any of this, you are a fucking kike. No other option.

I suspect that this is going to be something like

If it isn't something like that, I don't know what I will do after the mourning period is over. DOTR, I guess.

This better be whats going on, or really, I can't support this at all.

You Yanks better make good on your "we gots rifles to rise up to tyrannical governments" meme soon or else all hope is lost.

Uncuck yourselves tommies

Did you read the one about ISIS throwing 250 babies into a dough kneader. They were kneading the babies. That was definitely written by a Jew, either dailymail or sun can't remember, but had to be a jew. No one else can sit around and dream up terrible ridiculous things to do to babies.

It's "strike them while they just returned" strategy.
Go to /polk/ and come back in 1 week when they come go away.

Shills fucking everywhere up in this bitch.

Well for some reason it managed to trick all the gullible goy on this thread and the rest of the so-called jew-wise nationalist community to champion and cheer on zionist neo-con kikes into office.

Well, ISIS is Jews/Saudi cryptojews, so it's not that far fetched.

Let's best case scenario, since everyone is worst casing. He knows it was a false flag, but doesn't currently "officially" know. He expresses this condemnation, and that a line requiring action has been crossed. He has expressed a willingness to take action against a regime who is working with Russia. Russian puppet narrative is then broken. Now the false flag info becomes available. He acknowledges it, says that his condemnation stands, and action must be taken. The action is directed toward those who staged the false flag. He can clean house in accordance with his statements, but is cleaning a different house than he is referring to today, all while showing the public that the Russian narrative doesn't fit.

It's almost like nothing changed.

you can shut up now, because I know you are a shill capitalizing on this. I may not support this action or anything Trump said, but you sure as shit are poisoning the well you fucking kike.

Christ man, for someone who shoves buzzwords into every post you're not very familiar with the terminology

Time to fucking grow up and pick a side. This is one issue that Trump cannot be allowed botch, if that means calling him out, grow the fuck up and become a man.

If you think Bannon is a patriot, then every other establishment traitor", "jew", and "pedophile" is too.

It was fucked when Flynn got replaced by the Neocon McMaster. Now things are heavily slanted in the Deep State's favor. Also Kushner is shilling hard for war with Ivanka as his puppet to influence her father.

Obvious shill is obvious

Tbh he looked like he didn't really care and like it was something he just had to do so he could move on to more important matters.

hope so

Bingo.

Shills are out in force, and with the hack four days ago I can only assume we've taken on some unwanted attention.

The Assad Curse has now befallen Trump

Thank God this thread was made after the election, otherwise we'd have been swarmed by braindead ZOG shills right now.

meant for:

Bannon is all we have you retard, there is nobody else. The White House is one Bannon away from becoming the NRO, don't forget how alone Trump is, and how he is not actually a details man.

The shill is strong with you.

The sad thing is there might be some autistics that actually fall for it.

>>>/Reddit/

Yet you're the one here shilling for zionist globalist kikes…

Unless you're a kike, you don't "have" Bannon. He's an edgy Neo-Cohen, but a Neo-Cohen all the same.

Bannon was only on the NSC to root out leakers and Rice. He isn't a freaking general and he's needed more to combat the fake media narratives. He will still advise Trump.

This is obviously showboating for Trump to say look I'm clearly not Russian look how much I "WTF I hate Assad now" now.

We get to declare an official war. This puts hard legs on Trump's travel ban. Some fake video of an Assad body double getting killed somewhere pops up while real Assad family retires to resort land. US companies get to rebuild Syria.

just stop, you are obvious

You guys are delusional.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_the_Near_East

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_modern_conflicts_in_the_Middle_East

He's 'all' we have you retard. There is a difference.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

So much for being anti-war.

that article puts all of the arab-israeli wars into one war user

Trump is now surrounded by Nikki Haley, Paul Ryan, Jared Kushner, General McMaster and the entire apparatus of the deep state. That this guy is shilling against the one anti-war figure among them tells the story. It's why the media constantly ran hit pieces on Flynn and Bannon but never touched Preibus or GOPe warhawks.

There was never a way out without a fight.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

Again, he isn't ours at all. He's as kiked as it gets.

In case it's escaped your notice, the only person who could ever be considereds genuine are those whomaintained that Trump's entirely jewish neo-con scam was a scam from the start, the ones pushing for this jewish mindfuck are either:
A braindead fanboys
or
B lying jews all up in this bitch

That's not the point, try following the discussion next time.

YOU COULD'VE PREVENTED THIS Holla Forums
FIRE UP THE RANDLET MEMES

yep, its all a triple ruse, kikes are this smart

Trump was never the point, Hitler was the point. We just move on further, along the lines of "the land can only be cleansed with bloodshed".

We don't need to do much to undo our memes, we just declare him an oathbreaker.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

Not for this. Bannon has been stripped of his security clearance. Now he can't even be in the same room while (((Kushner))) pours poison in Trump's ear. If you can't see this disaster for what it is, then you are completely blind.

I hope people reading this thread are able to recognize that you are a Leftist pretending to be far, far right to attack the right and help provoke war with Russia.

If you're trying to say that conflicts won't die down you can't just put multiple conflicts into one.

Also

ivanka, of fucking course. She is a liability.

Yes use more buzzwords i'm sure if you use 4 rather than 3 in a row you'll convince us that you're one of us.

DO NOT LET THE BILL MITCHELL CUCKS SPIN THIS

This is bullshit, do not defend it, do not endorse it, make Trump be under no uncertain terms his base does not want war, do not let the kikes win this.

Do not molly coddle Trump, the time for spin is over, do not fear PR or anything else, this is the battle they have been waiting for and it's happening right at this time due to Rice and Tillerson.

FUCK ANY SHILL WHO ENTERTAINS ANY OF THIS

Fucking kikes.

Question: I don't get it, how could Syria used chemical weapons, if Russia went in during the Obama years and get rid of them?

The Jews have compromised Trump. He just replaced Steve Bannon with fucking idiot RICK FUCKING PERRY. (((Kushner))) goes to Iraq, Ivanka is crying about the Syrians that (((Mossad))) gassed. And today Trump is spewing every Neocon talking point.

Trump isn't going to save us. He's not even going to slow our destruction. Time to accept that conflict is inevitable and we should accelerate to that end.

Or maybe easily manipulated fanboy gullible goys are this stupid.

To be quite frank, anyone that carried on shilling for Trump's entirely jewish cabinet after the most obvious CIA-kike fraud Andre Anglin hung his flag to the Trumpstein mast have to be the most lowest IQ easily brainwashed drones on this Earth

Wont Assad going to resort land cause the greater israel pipe line to be built?

Because only leftists oppose Israel and the non-existent "Judeo-Christian tradition"?

Shut up, traitor. Go spew your talk of surrender somewhere else.

no fucking duh, nobody in here is defending this. We are also trying to understand why the sudden change when this hasn't been his style, and when his stance was where it was even after the last (((chemical weapon attack))). There is something in play here and extremely fishy going on.

The mathematics are really simple here:
He who shills for globalist kike neo-con jews are unwanted
He who calls out the jewish shills is providing a service for his fellow man

Only the latter are genuine anons, the former are the actual jewish shills.

Once again, not the point you retard.

The point is that that part of the world has been full with conflict and strife for thousands of years, contrary to the claim of the other 2 delusional mongs who think that conflicts have started only since the creation of Israel.

Got it?

Getting real sick of reminding you dumb faggots.

Come on, you're doing this intentionally

yes kike, it was a reverse 14d chess.
just stop, its embarrassing

There was a thread on this. The "moderate rebels" did it. Russia has released a statement that they bombed a chem facility a few hours after that.

They have no creativity, they are crying "chemical weapon attack" since 2013.

explain? Is it just hyperbole? Or for show?

There are fucking dick licks in the thread calling people shills, there is no PR here, if it makes Trump look bad, weak or isolated, it doesn't fucking matter, do not try and understand it, just oppose it, it's not actual fucking chess and we are not spectators musing over strategy.

Yes I am intentionally reinforcing and labouring the point that every genuine user who was swept up in this CIA mindfuck needs to escape his mindcontrol and quick sharpish.

Very appropriate.

thanks user

The point was not that they were conflict free, the point is that no-one ever gave a fuck.

Who cares if they kill each other? As long as they do it OVER THERE.

Fucking Flynn, we are fucked without him.

no, we are calling 1 person a shill because he is here to poison the well and its obvious.

He's playing 33D chess. We're were born in the wrong dimension.

So you call me a kike for consistently calling out the kikes, as you continue to shill for kikes…

Anybody starting to question just how low Holla Forums has sunk?

If he's anti-intervention, he's not a shill, again this is way more important than how Trump looks.

I do wonder about Richard Spencer and Andrew Anglin's coordinated proxy attacks on Bannon, their antics would have proved invaluable to the NeoCons and the Deep State. Are they just idiots being manipulated by the Leftist Deep State, I doubt it's anything more sinister.

you are really fucking bad at this, I'm going to need a supervisor soon.

I'm definitely not giving up on it being 88D hyperdimensional neptunia but I'm still worried. Probably just the old defeatist conditioning still left in me. Hopefully we'll continue to grow tired of winning despite that.

you piece of shit
Trump doesnt need his daughter or son in law to "influence" him (he would be a piece of shit anyway to be influenced by a dumb little girl as the most influencial man in the world anyway). he has stated EVERY SINGLe TIME when he talked about jews that he loves them and Israel more than anything else in this world. and his EVERY ACTION and thing he EVER said has pointed JUSt in that direction. its TRUMP HIMSELF not some 30 year old nobodies who are "influencing" him.
just like it was the KIKE Roosevelt who didnt need to be influenced to kickstart the most destructive war in human history.

are you reading his posts? its plainly obvious what he is doing

Pure coincidence!

Dumb SJW whore. She must be stopped.

i wonder why no one is checking my double dubs?? maybe i said something not politically correct? :(

This wasn't the fucking Assad regime that did it. Jesus fucking Christ.

No you moron nobody is saying that.

All we have to go on right now is the fact that so far every time it has looked like Trump was fucking something up, it turned out he was actually outsmarting everyone and playing the game on a higher level.

Trump is a smart guy. He knows that Assad is winning right now and would have no reason to use chemical weapons. Where as the rebels only have one way to win the war now which is to drag the west in.

Anybody got the info on the last bullshit attack so people can be armed and fuck over the Alt Kike twitter cunts who shill for this?

If its chess or if its truth either way our position is well known and we stick to our guns either way.

The coincidences keep piling up.

(check'd)

Thank you, Cpt. Obvious

THE STUPID GOYIM WILL SURELY FALL FOR IT! BAHAHAHAHA

Apparently calling attention to Trump's entirely jewish neo-con globalist kike cabinet means you are jewish, according to all the jewish shills in this thread anyway

The alt-right is against an intervention you dumb retard.

correct.

He also needs a National Security Advisor which is now the pro-war neocon McMaster.

belatedly checked

Syrian Partisan Girl is exposing this fake news.

twitter.com/Partisangirl

I said alt kike

I'll just link this again one last time.

There better be some nimble navigating going on here.

First they came for the marxists and I said nothing because I wasn't a marxist.
Then they came for the jews and I said nothing because I wasn't a zionist.
Then there was nobody causing any shit so they stopped coming for people.

It looks like it will be time to ditch Trump soon. The masses are almost ripe for plucking for the NatSoc cause. During the last month Trump has cucked out for the swamp pretty hard. We only need 1 major fuckup in Syria and the idea that the government can only be purged by rope will start getting very popular.

I was getting worried that Trump will purge a few small fishes, reduce some immigration, but will do ultimately nothing of worth in the long run and only calm the betrayed masses. Now it's even better than we expected, day of the rope soon, brothers.

Tillerson can fuck off too.

Whole thing is playing out like a Spielberg script

This guy… but he's a major insider so it's not a bad idea to monitor his tweets. pic related.

Pack it in boys. Trump is playing into establishment perpetual wars that we'll never win. Watch him fold on immigrants too in the coming months.

So, another war for the chosen land and chance to purge some more white goyim inbound?

And that's a good thing see

because both of you are obvious and here to poison the well. This isn't about calling attention to you, this is your fucking job you kikes.
kikes play both sides, but you know that already you fucking disingenuous bunch of retarded shills.

The day that Holla Forums bans any endorsements of neo-con globalist kikes on the board is the day we can start to finally start moving on and perhaps doing something productive for our cause rather than being mindless fanboys being misdirected by CIA-kikes

nig, i've been ready for DotR for about ~16 years.

Let's do it, fam.

Find a random nog and just drop 'em.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

See you in the news, fam.

DON'T LET OUR MEMES REMAIN DREAMS, GUISE

yeah the neo-liberalmarxist left
and the neo-con zionist right
I've cheered on neither, whereas (((you)))…

you sure strung a bunch of words together there.

Pictures of slaughtered European children only warrant facebook pictures and pointless weeping.

Pictures of Syrian kids being dubiously killed warrant continuing the perpetual war state that is assisting in the deaths of our nations.

Sorry guys. Trump is folding to neocons and going back on his promises.

The FSA does an obvious false flag or hoax chemical attack EVERY FUCKING WEEK.

Literally every 7-10 days. Most get laughed at because they are so obviously fake.

Trump can't possibly be stupid enough to believe this shit.

Yeah I despise lying disingenuous neo-con kikes that have taken control and misdirected most of the so-called jew-wise movements online the last few years.

So sue me

Are you retarded?

Someone in this whole situation is lying pretty hard and I really want to know who it is!

You clearly are if that's your entire post.

OK, I'll wait until he actually does something, considering how much the man postures.

wow, you are even worse than I thought you were

It's not Trump being stupid.
He's being fed false information by wormtongues such as (((Kushner))).

McMaster would be telling him it's real while Ivanka would be saying how tragic it is. Add in the pressure from the (((media))) and the Deep State and it's not a good combination. The only one really working against it would be Bannon now that Flynn is out. Got to hope Trump himself doesn't get dragged into it.

uh, mudslime sandnigs still gon' nig, but jews are insidious. wipe out their behind-the-scenes-VH1-the-making-of-globalist-shitshow-boogaloo, and you stand a chance of collectively organizing and wiping said sandnogs right off the fucking map, bruh.

CRATER THE EARTH FROM ATHENS TO ADEN!

He has to have someone close to him who is pointing out that there have been 100+ of these attacks so far. All false flags or hoaxes.

You are implying that Trump doesn't know what's going on and is clueless and gullible enough to make an official statement on Syria based on hearsay.
I ask you again, are you retarded?

Every jew in this thread pretending that Trump's entirely neo-con globalist kike cabinet is no big thing for a start.

Then there's every CIA embedded agent who had you tirelessly campaigning non stop (FOR FREE!) every neo-con zionist compromised political movement the past year or so.

Essentially it was jews that lied to you.

I hope you intend on getting even

he just keeps fucking up, its funny to watch

Pick one.

That's odd because every post I call out the lting devious jews who have completely infiltrated and misdirected the movement, whereas you have been cheering on neo-con zionist kikes and pretending they are our friends and calling anyone who points out the jewish infiltration a shill…

It doesn't matter. If Trump is #ourguy, good. If he's a traitor in gisguise - even better. The civic nationalism will die and we will remain the only opposition the masses can turn to.

reminder hillary could never win but PAID the bills that elected trump

If Trump topples Assad, I will push someone else who is willing to primary him come 2020 unless he gives us undeniable proof that Assad personally ordered these chemical attacks against subhumans that protect ISIS

is Trump fucking us right now?

Crashing the plane was always a part of the plan.

Funny to watch your control of the minds of the masses starting to show its first signs of weakening.

Next come the pogroms and that's when we get to hear you kikes squeal

I don't get why people are so engrossed by this star wars LARPing in the middle east.

Whoops, forgot to mention why: because this aggression against Assad is either due to supporting the "Greater Israel" nation OR pushing Syria out of their claim from the Leviathan natural gas field that Israel wants to have 100% claim to.

because it's what jews want, and trump appears to be doing what they want

HEAD PATS ONLY

He did with Flynn which is why he was targeted and replaced with a Neocon.

Now it's just really Bannon but Richard Spencer and Andrew Anglin have weakened Bannon by dragging him into their gay Alt Right Neo Nazi bullshit. When the (((media))) was going after Bannon for saying that his Breitbart was open to the ""Alt Right"" Spencer and Anglin worked to help the (((media))) tie it to unpopular Neo Nazi larp and harm Bannon in the eyes of Trump, his allies and the GOPe.

is this a MUH PR post

Why would Assad launch a chemical attack just days following the announcement that the United States government no longer considers regime change to be a condition for ending the "civil war"? It makes absolutely no sense.

No you fucking moron.

you know how I know you are are shill….

try to keep up here ok

Have to wait and see.

Losing Flynn was a devastating blow for the anti-war faction that supported Trump, losing Bannon would shift things fully in favor of the Neocons and Deep State but there is still Trump himself who may not go along with it.

russia-insider.com/en/cia-restores-funding-moderate-rebels-after-they-promise-they-wont-fight-al-qaeda/ri19449

Trump makes statements of great importance in a tweet, he fires from the hip a lot of the time. Just because he has good instincts doesn't mean he isn't rash, he is. He just gets away with it a lot.

As another user said did anyone even read the release? Fox Jews added the Assad part of it, trump doesn't mention him at all. Why in the hell would he even believe that Assad who is weeks away from victory would do something that would immediately drag in western powers? Can somebody who speaks coherent English instead of
Blather explain how they failed to read what he said and believe this horseshit?

This is an easy question to answer user.

Ok if this is true then it's over.

Is this concern trolling from a far, far right position you don't actually hold?

The State Dept are doing it for him, this is how they work, Trump is along for the ride unless he starts fucking shit up.

I wasn't asking you.

Gee Holla Forums, I wonder what part of "Kek is a trickster deity" did you not understand?

Evidently it is you covering for kikes, it is you after all defending kikes and still despite all the evidence to the contrary still pretending that Trump's cabinet isn;t entirely staffed and stuffed to the gills with neo-con globalist zionist kikes.

I on the other hand am calling out you kikes.

Do you see how easy the calculation is to determine?

This. He can't be that retarded. I'm still leaning towards false flag.

Indeed, I wont rest until Holla Forums and the rest of those used and abused for this jewish neo-con psyop scam are marching around with CIA agents like Andre Anglins head on a spike

It's just talk at this point, maybe Trump is just talking tough to get the deep state and media off his back. No need to go full black pill yet but be somewhat concerned.

Do you even speak English? Did crew finally start outsourcing as their budget dries up?

Yeah fuck this shit. This better not be true. Though it doesn't necessarily mean Trump approved of this.

Source? I wouldn't be surprised.
This whole U-turn reeks like a deep state operation. Suddenly EVERYONE is in on it: Media, alphabet agencies, Tillerson, Halley, Bannon getting replaced, Kushner taking a "more active role".

All less than a week. Most of it within 24 hours.

nobody has done this, this is why you keep getting called out you well poisoning fucking retard
yes very good, we can see you are super aware of jews, not virtue signalling to play this to your advantage at all
you speak like a fucking outsider, fuck, just stop

Pajeet or chink? It's gotta be one or the other.

Now hes going to look weak when he does nothing about it. We have been through this before, he should have known better.

This is the fucking point, he's being railroaded by CIA, State Dept, and his own fucking appointees. He is the only one that can stop it, if he doesn't then we are supporting a puppet.

Trips confirm: shilling is now being outsourced to save shekels.

There could be coordination between some Muslim extremist faction and the CIA.

These are the same type of people that gave WashPost the nonsense story about Russians hacking US power grids that had to be walked back.

its fucking maltard
it makes perfect sense, he is trying to use this to his advantage like the fucking Mylasian kike he is

Not if he says he was lied to, or new information was found that shows it was an accident like the Russians are saying.

jews like you aren;t white.
jews like you are losing your hold over the minds of the masses
Trump exposing his completely jewish neo-con agenda will be just one of the best final pieces of the puzzle for the rest of the gullible goys to snap out of their jewish controlled "Hopey change" stupor.

I'm going to still be around to pick up the pieces when you kikes are run out of here across the Earth

WHAT
THE
FUCK

Read the fox Jews article. Trump didnt say Assad, they added it. He also didnt say he was going to strike the Assad regime at all. I'll eat my words and go protest if he did, but the media blitz combined with the sudden influx of semiliterate faggots calling trump support a CIA psyop is the dead giveaway that this is bullshit. I don't know about anyone else but I still remember the day the access Hollywood tape came out, and I remember it even harder every time a bunch of faggots run in and start screaming that this is it and drumpf is finished. Not to mention we just came off of 24 hours of some of the heaviest shilling I've seen.

Filterman links chemical attack to George Soros
archive.is/TexKD
infowars.com/report-soros-linked-group-behind-chemical-attack-in-syria/

But Trump's is not not entirely staffed with neo-cons & kikes, there are also the based goldman-sachs folks.

He had to condemn this attack. Did you want him to say it was a false flag? Ya think the kikes would have fun with that one? Trump isn't going to reverse his policy on Syria. He's just doing politics and not feeding into the Russian puppet narrative. If you got legitimately blackpilled by his statement, then you're a panicky squirrel. Calm down.

Not if as some have said he provides proof that it wasn't Assad. This does take pressure off the whole "Trump is a Putin plant" meme.

If he plays this right it could strengthen his hand, makes the MSM look like liars and helps Assad.
All that matters now is what actions he's going to take. It's not all ogre. Yet.

Jews forcing the issue to the point they actually go on air and say "westerners need to go to war with Russia and Iran or else" is completely a minor thing not worth our attention. There's surely a sport match or some pedowood movie more important to discuss on reddit at the moment. Go back there.

fuck off maltard, you'll never make money off your art. And we know you suck off Holla Forums's dick.

That doesn't answer my question. Pajeet or chink?

Hello new employee

This guy is the same jewish hasbara team leader who posted the instantly pinned post about Le pen.
The other week he and its team were championing Wilders and dmenading mods banned any user demonstrating his Mossad isreal connections.
Then he and his team became French, insisting that isreali Mossad operatives were harmless to white natuionalism.

Oy vey
What a shock they are the most vocal against me pointing out that the jewish scam has gotta end soon

any clarification on this yet?

THE STATE DEPARTMENT DID
Trump is not in control at the moment,

IT IS, IT IS MALTARD
damn I'm good
Go draw more shitty comics nobody is going to buy and kneck yourself already you failed piece of shit

ONWARD, CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS! DEUS GEVULT!

Now I've seen everything.

I expose odious jewish shills like you
Now once the Trump illusion is shattered they'll be no place for you malevolent neo-con kike paid shills on any board like this

Only an idiot judges politicians by their words. Why do you think Trump keeps saying that he will not disclose what military steps he is going to take? Also the chemical "attack" was done by Israel.

no, you suck off Holla Forums's dick, we can see your twitter you fucking retard

What an excellent call, I was thinking the same thing.

Sage for double posting.

nice lies

What the hell did I just watch…

Legit giggled.

The Mossad is more likely.

and the shill narrative begins to collapse, uh oh, better bring in the special CREW damage control team, they are going to have a hard time salvaging this one.

Some pretty fucky shit set to a reasonably dank song.

The difference here is that Trump is out of his element. He likely doesn't know shit about Syria apart from what the lügenpresse tells him, which is the opposite of the truth.

All his other 88D chess moves have been in areas where he was comfortable, such as media and office politics.

Can Endchanners and everyone else stop for a for a fucking second before the argument becomes about trump and focus on the issue at hand? There's is no way in hell anyone wants ANOTHER war in the middle east except deepstate jews. There's a reason we didn't invade Syrian in 2012, no one, not even military men wanted to invade Syrian to help Al-Quaeda. No one is going to want to go to war against Assad and help ISIS and Al-Quaeda. We can either argue about bullshit or we can fire up the anti-war memes and put Trump up to fire. This isn't about Trump anymore, it's about stopping war in Syria, NOW.

He could've easily taken the ambiguous route that many presidents have taken before him and said that "All options are on the table", but instead he's already at United Nations going through the motions for war. I hope everyone can see now that giving neo-cohen Nikki Haley the job of UN embarassador was not a brilliant chessmove, but a total disaster that will drag into countless deadly conflicts.

Who the fuck is going to play backup to the pajeets they brought in for this op? Darker skinned pajeets? Chinks? They're already scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

This is the part where you make no argument and post a smug anime girl

motions that will get vetoed

they rely on a failed artist who shills for crappy comics that never make more than 45$ ever, got butthurt, and now sucks off Holla Forums. Idk how much lower they could get

Trump was always the "lesser of Evils", "better then Neocon's or Hillary" vote. I just was hoping for a reprieve so we prepare for the coming storm but if Trump pulls us into WW3 then we are fucked.

why don't you shills at least try and fit in?

I would love to see that mans head on a pike

this tbh

Ok.

He doesn't need to make an argument when you didn't.

Rather strange accusation.
I oppose the neo-liberal marxist left, just as I oppose the zionist neo-con right,

I have directly opposed you shilling for neo-con kikes and other isreali Mossad compromised politicians on this board.
In every thread you shill for jews I have called out your team of hasbara jews shilling for kikes, organising in packs to get any user banned who highlights your shilling for kikes.

Every day you and your team post non stop shilling for neo-cohen politicians
Anons like me always point out your lies and obvious shilling.
Then you start throwing out random buzzwords in some vain effort to distract from yourt blatant shilling for neo-con zionist globalist kikes,.

They wanted to invade, the whole British and US establishment did, it was only the British Parliament and Congress that stopped them, and it was a bit of a surprise at that.

Ironic that this is happening almost exactly 100 years to the day since America got involved in WWI

your twitter suggests otherwise you fucking retard
Go shill somewhere else, I heard cuckchan is easy, you might just be successful at something in your life for once over there.

watch the vid m8. trump clearly says assad regieme

This, we need to re-redpill normies again on Syria. They're too dumb to remember so we need to shove their fucking normie faces in it and hopefully they'll fucking realize 1) how dumb it would be to gas civilians after you've basically won and 2) no self-respecting white person gives a shit about Syria anyway nor should they.

Nice image for ants.

While you've been shown up to be an isreali hasbara kike-jew shill and lying is your only natural position in any field or topic, but when did I present a twitter account?

Motions that are brought forward BY fucking Trump, you can dispense with the chess if they are actively looking for war ffs.

Agreed. One of the priorities is countering the MSM propaganda on this. Even if China and Russia use their veto at the UNSC, they fully intend to keep pushing for intervention in Syria.

When someone is good at their job, you reward them. Not diminish their power.

You want Trump to join in on the establishment's propaganda. Idiot.

More wars for Israel. More blood and money wasted on the middle east. More (((nation building))). Go fuck yourself, you neo-cohen shit.

Alex Jones says same thing;
twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/849649791059546113

Wew lad

Holy shit maldraw never go, I'll miss you too much.

Welp, I'll wait and see what happens. I wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly finds out it was Isis. He's not retarded.

I wonder what happened to rock steady?
surely he has replaced his computer equipment by now.

you gave yourself away after your barrage of buzzwords and the hasbara bullshit, you are the same ban dodging shill from the le pen threads, and its been proven already that you are maltard, stop pretending.

vetoed by the UN Security Council by Russia user.

That's not what we are implying. We are implying the possibility of treason.

Who's we faggot? And treason? Against who?

You must be a weapon grade retard to think this would be a good thing in any way or form

That's irrelevant ffs, TRUMP IS BRINGING THE MOTION FOR WAR

American people. You know, defecting to the jewish side is treason, and the actions his month hint that the possibility is very real.

Two different users
Both of which openly shill for jews, neo-cons and isreali Mossad spies

Both have a unique nickname for me despite me never engaging them on anything other than pointing out their shilling for kikes.

How come you both decided to agree upon an imaginary identity for me, was this what your Tel Aviv line manager told you to do.

Here's a thing juden.. every post you and your organised team of hasbara kikes have made on Holla Forums is openly shilling for neo-con globalist kikes.
Every time you do so, people like me call you out.
Remember it is you guys cheering for jews, I am in opposition to yiour shilling for jews.

No matter what your boss says, you can;t then insist that I'm the bad guy, when all you do is shill for jews

is this a photo from the (((attack)))

just stop please, its cringe worthy

source user?

This is self deception that Americans construct in their minds when reality kicks in

The US UN envoy are saying they will take action if there is a veto

How more jewish can you get?

She also said Russia ""influenced"" the election, does that mean Trump will get impeached? She's a fucking idiot.

lol you faggots really think anyone falls for those losers?

It gets easier everyday you faggots.

Maldraw do you ever get tired of drawing christchan? I mean if I had so little skill both in drawing and character creation, I'd probably have no choice but to kill myself.

Nigger she's not going to war on her own. This is the whole Neo-con apparatus going into full gear and Trump approves it.

so did trump kike out or is this another move in 45° degree backgammon?

This. Their shilling is still pathetic as fuck.

You mean the same individual that said Trump would be impeached?

No, of course not. They're bringing attention to the plight of "refugees" by paying homage to a little kid who drowned crossing the Mediterranean.

More smooth talking the kikes with no action, most likely. Still worrying if he feels he needs to say this.

Spencer is a walking meme and Anglin is still way too obscure for his presence to fucking force a change in White House policies.

If this is 8D basket weaving:
This is what I hope

Vs.

Dubya MD's Iraqi 2: Gas attack boogaloo
What no one wants but (((them)))

By "we" I mean real National-Socialists, who are aware that Trump is nothing, but a useful tool, that has to be discarded and destroyed when the time is right.

Anyone unironically thinking that Trump is a white nationalist should really go back to reddit.

Which was staged. These people are so low they'll use dead children as props.

While your hasbara team leader decided you you both resorting to this illogical line of attack.
just because someone calls out your shilling for international jewry on Holla Forums doesn;t make them all the same person.

You see, this is Holla Forums, ostensibly we are all against you jews.

Now the Trump jewish illusion is collapsing all around him exposing all you verminous kikes in his team your time left on Holla Forums shilling for neo-con kosher nationalism is coming to an end,.

Both of those scenarios are shit.

Trump shills are getting really careless these days.

Its legitimately pathetic when they send the new guys. You can always tell which ones have been onboard the entire campaign and remember the details of what's already happened. This is on par with coming in and saying Hillary and the msm were secretly trying to let him win.

Have faith user. Not even the densest retard on earth could miss the (((timing))) between his backing off of Syria followed by a winning side gassing people for no goddamned reason.

Trump what the fuck are you doing? You know for a fact no such attack was committed by Assad!!! Why are you fucking caving in!

I have another idea, and of course its major speculation, but what if this is used to blame israel after finding out they were the real ones behind the attack. Its not even wishful thinking, its just major speculation. This is the greatest case scenario. I know this is definitely not the case

A wakeup call.

How about no?

Never said he was faggot, get me your supervisor, you're trying too hard. He deserves to know you're really putting the work in.

Trump said the chemical attacks can not be tolerated, not that Assad must go. Calm down and stop over reacting. Trump will not go to war with Assad or with Syria at this point, hell even some on the right are pointing out that Assad doesn't even have chemical weapons, the Hague cleared him in 2014.

KYS

It's possible that a faction loyal to Assad did use chemical weapons without the knowledge of the Syrian Government and their Russian allies.

Of course this story is coming from the same people that gave us WMDs in Iraq, Libyan soldiers being armed with Viagra, Syrian snipers targeting unborn babies in the womb and other such nonsense. Trump has to know this.

This is just as strange as the state department's response to the Norks' latest missile.

never stop being retarded malkike

You know the first Christ Chan comic was alright, but only because it was so shockingly bad that it was funny. Every time after that is like looking at dead roadkill. You just feel sad and a little empty knowing that things turned out like they did.

No, it's not, considering no one allied to Assad has chemical weapons.

Then Israel is fucked. Either they'll lose all their aid and military support, or they'll get invaded for real. The invasion and razing of Israel would be the only Middle Eastern war I'd support.

You literally said that. You are trying to whitewash Trump, although his treason would be very useful for our cause, because the civic nationalism would ultimately die and the masses would be ready to jump the 1488 train.
Which means that you're against the NatSoc cause. Which means that you're a kike.

hm

Did Trump directly blame Assad?

If not, then I doubt this is anything to worry over.

God damnit

Are you honestly fucking suggesting Trump is allowing this happen without knowledge, he's allowing the person with sole responsibility for representing the US position, to ask for war without his blessing.

Grow up and accept shit is turning against us on this.

OK Holla Forums, first the healthcare flipflop, now jumping into a ZOG war. Are we ready to drop this guy now?

Point to where I said he was faggot. Go ahead we have ids here.

what if this could possibly be the play? do you think its even remotely on the book of chess moves at all?

You've become severely unhinged, schlomo

My knowledge is just medical… but what I can tell happened is that nerve gas was used. That in it self won't meant much to you people, but that actually tells me two things:

1) a government was behind the creation on the gas AND given to the perpetrators.

2) the perpetrators were militant BUT are non-official elements of the military.

Deluded, the shit is already in motion

Nice false flag to distract us from Rice's treason and justify a war in Syria

Do you have to wait for orders before making up your mind? Smh.

yes, of course we drop Trump

Is this some kind of PSYOP to try and get me to ignore the cuck porn in your picture? Reported.

You know some of the black pilling was working up til that. Why do you faggots think that will work?

Even if we assumed for a second that Assad did it - how is it our problem?

so what the fuck happened and how do we stop this?

Im kinda spooked.

Did we get out jewed into using numerical ouji and a chaos god to elect another zog shill?

please role digits to confirm Herr Trump is actually just out foxing the kikes.

Ban this cuck

Not yet, we wait a bit more. We need a major fuckup. It will come, then we engage the "long knives" plan.

SAA bombed Al-Nusra warehouse containing some form of chemical weapons, Jews using it as propaganda against Assad, saying he gassed 6,000,000, again.

archive.fo/378cE
archive.fo/osvBo

Supposedly, an anti-assad reporter tweeted about the (((attack))) before it actually occurred.

Rolling for Trump playing the ZOG.

I was being sarcastic, of course we don't drop Trump, we don't even know his play here. At this point its speculation and overreaction to a statement that sounded like "oh you are admonished". The shills are capitalizing to poison the well right now, be concerned, but this isn't the first time he has said one thing and done another, as a matter of fact he does it all the fucking time.

Screencapped. They haven't released what the weapons used were. If Chlorine, we know it's a false flag.

We don't know what's happening until Russia veto's the UN resolution.

Judgement day is inevitable. WW3 with Russia is Inevitable.

Why specifically chlorine?

i mean what's happening with trump
is he really rolling back with syria or is it all talk?

Easily available

CNN and other MSM are saying it was """"""""sarin"""""""" nerve gas and that it had to be deliberately released because a bombing "would have destroyed it".

Smells of endcuck in here

(checked)
It's not, sorry my post was misunderstood to be pro-"war with Assad"

Having said that, it seems to me that it was his government… while a false flag is possible, right now I do not have information to think otherwise. I would like to view the Russian report on the matter, as they also have an interest in the area.

fuck it's in moments like these where i HOPE trump is russia's puppet

Yes, you will change your mind about a lot of things in the realm of Middle East politics when you get to watch senators committing treason abroad in real time.

That would be infinitely better than the shit he's about to pull

Trump "rolls back" constantly to appease kikes to prevent bad publicity. We should still make it clear in places where there is support for Trump that we don't support this change though.

You're the one getting reported, fucking cuck.

no, it is you that is the cuck, and banned

Well Amis, I hope you're ready for an other 4 (or perhaps 8?) years of Neo-Cohen policies.
I'll be sure to wave your doughboys goodbye when they leave to die for Israel, lmao

Fuck off betacuck virgin
#MAGA

decided to see if Holla Forums had a thread to raid us
found out they have a thread up too
www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/04/syria-gas-attack-trump-us-foreign-policy
archive.fo/viala
sounds like Trump is using this as a reason to attack obama too

also what happened to bannon

Reports are saying he got removed from the NSC, but is still in some sort of strategist role.

reporting does not work, the captcha is fuged

works just fine for me

All of the villain of the week boards/sites we've been plagued with are probably just the same group of jewboys trying out a new master plan. Really sad when you think about how badly they crave our attention.

How stupid are you, Chain?

What do you call baseless neverending optimism? head-in-the-sandism? Cheerleading?

They used this and the Rice shit as a chance to regain control with McMaster. I thought it was just him moving back but it's obvious he's been kiked by the kikes who tried to get that Watnick Kike fired (who is ironically the only person not acting like a kike in all this)

I made a global report just fine earlier.

CHEMICAL BOMBS FALLING FROM SKY
archive.fo/flv6p

They deleted the article from earlier too.

This is just getting embarrassing.

yes, you are

This thread is littered with Astro turfing shills and defeatists, JFC.

Trump made it clear he wasn't a fan of Assad from day one. He can say whatever he wants to appease the normies and masses but until he actually makes a move on Syria it's just talk and nothing more. Have some damn faith in the man. And shills, you can all fuck off you dirty kikes.

In the meantime just increase the pushing of pro Assad memes. The kikes are fucking desperate because Assad is winning.

Traitors, people who don't serve their racial emperor, will be the first to die on the day of the rope… it's coming and deep inside you know that.

THEY'RE THROWING CHEMICAL BOMBS OUT OF AIRPLANES

He was only on it for a specific task, and has now left it. Still a top advisor with clearances but he never had a legitimate purpose in the NSC other than gathering Trump info.

This… this doesn't even fucking make sense.

all you have to do to get a sense of this is read what the kikes want him to do in their own words
archive.fo/viala
and it doesn't sound like they are pleased even with his condemnation. Gotta keep an eye on them to see their reaction to get a gauge on things sometimes

This. A lot of overreacting today. Trump needs a bump in approval rating as well. Actions speak louder than words.

Fuck you!! That was Dysnomia's post.

Nobody is changing shit. If Trump turns this cold war hot by attacking Assad which Putin CLEARLY is threatening nuclear war over then we are no longer on team Trump. But so far it's only words. Trump says nice things about people he hates and vice versa all the time. Only actions matter.

Like how the fuck do they know the bombs are chemical?

I hope you're right user, but it feels like everything is getting exponentially more complicated every day and it's beginning to be hard to tell who is jewing who.
I'll wait to see if Trump actual follows through with this threat. If he does it really will be the start of ww3, and it would very likely start a civil war at the same time.
At the very least it's interesting

Uh oh. The chosen have made their demands. Who wants to bet that Trump will oblige?

And why is a supposed nerve agent acting more like an irritant or asphyxiating agent?

These kikes know no shame

When will this fucking hebe finally croak?

Also the whole "if you bomb sarin you destroy it" was from the BBC apparently.

Worst shill in at least a year

Assad needs to make a Youtube video, in English, directed to the American people. Explain that it's just another false flag attack. He needs to do it and do it fast. This shit is getting scary.

he didn't said anything about removing Assad? Is he Trump's guy?

A day doesn't go by that I don't hate kikes more and more.

Perhaps Bibi needs a reminder:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and anyway putin is going to cockblock any attempt to intervene, right?

Another good point. If this was Sarin they'd all be dead. The lingering gas would have killed them and the first responders.
None of the victims showed clear signs of nerve agents. If they had they would have had spasms, vomited and soiled themselves. None of that happened here.

Meant for

THEY WERE THROWING CHEMICAL WEAPONS ON BABIES

I want to believe

Pretty good bantz by the way.

top kek, Best Korea strikes again

These kiddos know that we could take out their launch facilities, parliamentary power, AND military infrastructure in a single night’s stealth strike, right?

Like, they DO know that, don’t they?

Now THIS is shitposting.

Explain who exactly this user claimed to be.

No, realistically US can't do shit. They have the Russian AA defenses.

Good, glad it's terminal.

What is 'zajang zajang'?

"He's the leader we need"
"W-well he didn't say he's do it right away"
"OK but words don't really matter, forget what I said during the campaign"
"He's just doing it for the oil, n-not for Israel"
"N-now Trump really has them where he wants them!"
"Trump is the post-apocalyptic God-Emperor we need! He can rebuild everything!"

that page was google translated from best korean. who knows?

I made that kill them Johnny kill them all meme in 2007.

Bannon was not kicked out you dumb fuck. He left the NSC, he still has his main position as chief strategist.

lol, you’re joking

Jesus Christ we need to put a stop to this shit.
Did you know that even after Putin bitch slapped Obama by claiming to have proof Assad didn't do it the first time, and we suddenly stopped talking about it, we still operate as though he did.
John Kerry maintained that Putin enabled it and such during the sanction talks.
What we have is the group of people in charge of whether we go to war or not, living and operating in an entirely fabricated reality while the will of the people and their demands for proof are ignored.

We need to meme this false flag shit, and we need to call out their inevitable blame of "Russian conspiracy theories" when they respond.
This whole farce and the way they operate is just a more serious gamergate where one side is declared the truth and the other is muh white supremacist male russians.

RED SHOES

In the original the boy is wearing different shoes. Proof that this is the same boy would be needed.

It's almost like you're a fucking retard.

Best Korea top bantz right here

he signed an executive order to begin construction you fucking kike
god

ok Holla Forums you've had your fun

No, I'm serious. Russia sells them weapons, they even sold them the hydrogen bomb program and the ICBM technology.
It all happened after the coup in Ukraine.

And the Russian AA is the only thing in the world that shits on every US stealth technology, because it was designed for that very purpose.

How is ryancare failing "flip flopping"?
What are you even talking about autist? Various companies are making bids on the wall currently to see which would be the best and cheapest solution.
Yet currently shit talking them.
Giving lip service as he's done his entire campaign? You autists do this every day.

Shills can't keep their shit straight.

Trump fucking better not

You hear that Trump. You know how 35% of your base are concrete when it comes to support of you?
Put us in a war with Syria or any other Yinon Plan bullshit and see what happens.

I myself have 4 conditions:
Only 3 months in and he's been great on immigration and wall progress. As long as the wall is AT LEAST 2/3 built in 4 years I'll be happy.
Destroyed TPP and working on renegotiating NAFTA. I am very pleased.
Didn't they throw out the individual mandate? ACA will crumble under its own weight and we can use the debacle last week in the senate to get rid of Paul Ryan. I am happy but KEEP WORKING
Get us involved in another pointless war and you will be a single term president

I would add
and then we would have the same list

JUST don't get sick while you working your ass off to pay for that wall.

The most important issue is the abolition of NATO and liberation of the European ancestral homelands suffering under the globalist US occupation.

The Jews who did it told them

This board overreacts to everything. Let's not forget Trump is diligently bombing ISIS aka Israel war dogs. I have faith in the guy and I know Israel is fucking desperate hence their ballsy move of violating airspace and dropping bombs (and then getting two of their jets shot down). If Trump starts saying Assad needs to be tried for war crimes then I'll change my tune. But in the mean time I'm hanging tight, ignoring shills, and having confidence in the God Emperor.

Nerve gas constricts your muscles, hence you asphyxiate!

Sarin is NOT an instant killer… I mean, if you're in it's central area, then you're dead. But that aside, the gas loses lethality as you get away from the epicenter (within a city it's more complicated because of buildings). Look, the gas dissipates over an area at an inverse POWER OF 2… However, it also dissipates vertically, that's a POWER OF 5. Sarin is very dangerous, that's why 100 people died. But when you see 400 people knocking at heaven's door, you see the real effects of Sarin in urban enviornment.

Having said that, there is another important element in the nerve gas: the quality.

We can't fucking let this shit happen
Alright folks, better go to twitter and drop some redpills on his account. Spam as much as you can with archive links and pics.

What the fuck are you doing bro?

how much support would he lose if he decided to actually intervene?

Reported. I hope you get banned.

100%

this is even worse that 4chin

the wall is worth it faggot
>>>/suicide/

shut up and take some nyquil faggot

its part of my immigration point so we are on the same page

we gotta MAGA before we MEGA

ENOUGH TO LOSE 2020

he could shoot a random guy in the streets and only SJWs would care

Then maybe you should return there, kike shill.

He can also still attend the NSC meetings he just can't participate as a table member anymore.

totally equivalent bro

Ryancare is an amendment, not a repeal. RINO's feigned support for repeal during Obama's term because they knew it was impossible. Trump campaigned heavily on repeal, its a fucking flipflop by definition.
"The wall" does not prevent the wave of asian immigration, which is much more threatening than the spic migrants, who are already deporting themselves anyways. Do you even into news? Spic immigration is at an all time low.
Trump immediately yoked with them. He has called out the Freedom Caucus by name.
Words precede action, dumbass.

Keyword: Alleged attacks

until I see Marines trying to throw Assad regime, I won't buy it

You did role some nice dubs, so I am feeling a little better.

Until I hear military action in motion I won't buy it

This chemical attack happens every other tuesday

Half the "alt lite" people who voted for him are anti war the other half are retards who think muh based Israel greatest ally. so it's hard to tell but there's enough people out there who hate him as is so starting another Is not a good way to reelected. he'd also be wise to know that while this board of Taiwanese tapestry enthusiasts may be small in number we won him a decisive victory in the online information war.

He can just send the spics and other manlets

thats not what he said illiterate nigger
how do you do fellow pol
mhmmm
muh words set precedent hurrrrrrrrrrrr

kill yourself

Gotta say if we go to war in syria I'm out. Was fun guys.

LOL
archive.fo/3dfTS

I'm in favor of the wall because if I can work there, I will take some bricks and used them for my MAGA-tier house. Spics and niggers are retarded, why buy bricks when the government literally broadcasted when you can get them for free.

I'm waiting for the wall, I need to upgrade my house.

Concern shill

nice dubs, are you running a program for them?

I can almost guarantee that's Israel, not US.

I never implied that you nigger. If it passed, Trump could make propositions later on to fully remove the rest of it, as he talked about after it failed nigger. Now he IS going on repeal.
It's not nearly more threatening than the spics, even if it was, Trump has been promoting ending H1B visas, along with making sure visa overstays are properly handled. Are you implying that King nigger statistics on spics are True?
Except that's not the case with Trump you autistic new fag. Learn to read and pay attention, you CNN believing autist.

Where are the fucking mods?

This whole thread is concern shilling

not seeing how we can use this to get rid of Ryan, its like you dont 88 dimensional chess
citation needed
And kike Mark Levin supports them while saying we need to invade Syria
Everytime? Face-value virtue signaling for the normies.

Not really, I'm sure many of us feel that way, myself included. Assad is one of the last men of integrity and honor left in a position of power. If Trump turns on him, he can go fuck himself for all I care. Bring on endless disasters after that.

Willing to bet Trump does nothing, because he doesn't want to get involved in something that would potentially backfire on him.

I know

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

archive.fo/LCuvI

This shit is demoralizing.

No it isn't, if Trump even attempts to overthrow Assad he can fuck off, he's done, any support on here will only be from fucking alt light cucks and Civnat faggots.

you need a stiff throbbing cock in your mouth, don't you?

Also of course Israel is going to go to town here, who will stop them now?

kek

PRAISE KEK FOR THIS JOKE!!
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

F
O
R

T
H
I
S

J
O
K
E
!!

Your sound arguments have convinced me, user.

Good! That's more important than the wall. The wall, by the way, cannot be effective unless we annex about 20 miles of the Mexican-US border due to geological barriers. I'm not convinced it will be effective, Besides, as I said, the spics are already deporting themselves in anticipation of "la migra" cracking down.
You take him at his word during the campaign, but perform these mental gymnastics when he flips on you. You're a fucking acolyte.

Doctor?
Of what? Gender studies?

look at this fucking tryhard

reported, even if Trump went to war against Russia, you need to stick by your racial emperor

otherwise you're a CUCK

I think we need to dig up the articles from the first false flag chemical attack, the one that Obama said 'crossed the line'. I think it was in the city of Houla.

Should we start a new thread?

PEPE!!!

hahahaha XD

got you

Why even say Assad did it, though, when there is no evidence for that whatsoever and it completely contradicts common sense? Why not say something a real statements would say, something like like this, "This is a horrible tragedy, and we must send an unbiased, international third-party to determine who is responsible"?

I'm surprised you didn't filter when he posted cuck porn, mate.

a real statesmen* would say*

What happened? Did the Trump shill squad get the boot after Brennan was removed from the premises?
8ch.net/bans.html

I'm tired of you autists that have autistic fits when ever Trump does his double speak, which he has spoken about countless times, as if you don't even know who you're talking about.

The GEoM also said he would lock down the internet….. WAIT YOU ACTUALLY TOOK HIM SERIOUSLY ON THAT DIDNT YOU?

Same. Seeking info on the supporters of a campaign against Syria should be a start. Some user was writing about finding another outlet after HWNDU in another thread, I would suggest neo-con fucks and "NGO" groups.

This. Take back f****ing everything.

archive.fo/PUg27
again, I think this is overblown, I really don't think Trump is actually going to go after assad, there is some play

Brennan wasn't fired though. He still an advisor.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

what's porn?

Six days ago the WH stated they were no longer looking to remove Assad and that removal of Assad was no longer a requirement for peace talks, this hoax is to force Trump to change that policy. This isn't the administration angling, its the media.

this must be a bot, its too dumb to be alive

The (((media)))*

this chemical shit is another false flag
Right up there with MUH WMDS

SPAIN BOMBED THE USS MAINE

Maybe he just wants to say "Assad bad" and be done with it to avoid creating a new line of attack/smear. I can only speculate and frankly, I'm not able to come up with some 4d chess move. Faith is believing in something even when you can't explain it and I have faith in Trump. Until he actually does something I'm not concerned.

Sorry, but having sex with my aryan wife (we now have 7 children) keeps me busy everyday. I don't have time to learn the language of defeatist manlet cucks.

Alpha all the way
Trump2020 faggot

It's only demoralizing if you're resolved to not taking action in your real life. If this is the path that Trump wants to walk down then you need to make a choice – whether you voted for the guy or not – as to how you want to handle things here in this country with the people who continue to support him. You've just got to be prepared to make people lie in their bed if they want to make it.

The media? It's the State Dept, CIA, Pentagon, Neo-cons and kikes, and they have Trump where they want him, and he is not stopping it. It is over if he goes ahead. Don't fucking be that deluded cunt.

What would you guys do if the US declares formal war on Syria?

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE LET ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY FALL ONE MAN, TRUMP WENT IN THERE ALONE.

The jews and muslims have a gang mentality. Jews got each others back, same with muslims(of the same sect). WHAT THE FUCK HAVE WHITE CHRISTIANS(AND LEFTISTS) BEEN DOING? Bickering amongst themselves and either cucking for the jews or cucking for the muslims.

ITS OUR RACES FAULT FOR ACTING LIKE PASSIVE DEAD FISH WAITING FOR DADDY TO DO EVERYTHING. The guy got surrounded by his enemies and it looks as if they finally have backed him into a corner. THE GUY WENT IN THERE ALONE and people from his own race never backed him.

Yes we did but we aren't representative of the entire race. Too large a portion of our race is totally fucked in the head and the result is that Trump was surrounded by his enemies. I don't want to hear people blame Trump for this, the guy has been under pressure constantly and OUR RACE IS SO FUCKED THEY ALLOWED A SITUATION WHERE ONE MAN HAD TO GO IN ALONE. Thats the fucking problem.

It was the fucking anglos that did this shit.

/thread

Time for all the shills to pack it up and go home, Trump knows what he's doing. For fuck's sake, he was yelling the same thing we're yelling now.

do you actually believe the shit you spew?

Rally around Pat Buchanan and tell Trump to fuck off with his kikes.

Imagine trying to shill after this gets posted

Lol I hope thats real.

Endcucks need to be gassed.

it's from 2013

if this was real, and the poster wasn't LARPing, this makes me feel good.

Yes, that's the only angle I can see as well, that he's going along with it to stop the tide of "muh Russia" if he were to be unbiased. However, if he goes through with it, Trump can rot for all I care, and America with him. Whites will still survive.

Yes, I believe they executed this perfectly, waited and now Trump has nobody, and is just going along with this. He has lost to neo-cons, if you can't see that, you are deluded.

He needs to pull out everything he has because all his family, kike Kushners are compromised.

If it's so fucking obvious why is President Trump going the "muh greater Israel" route on this?

This thread is being shilled so badly. Where the fuck are the mods? But I'm sure if I mentioned moving on to another website with better moderation, open source software that doesn't sell user information to alphabets and local governments, and actually cares about the userbase this post would be bawleeted.

Which shows that Trump has been wise to this Syrian bullshit for years now, give him some credit.

I hope you niggers can comprehend that what really happened is the globalist kikes found their leverage point with Trump and sufficiently threatened him into compliance. I hope we still get the wall.

Kampfy is sleeping, Heil is busy deleting posts complaining about him being useless.

THE MODS ARE DEAD

What changed his fucking mind all of a sudden?

yes, of course, throw it in the trash

no seriously, you aren't serious right?

You realize that what President Trump says and does carries a lot more weight than what WWE hall-of-famer Donald Trump says, right?

Thats what really confuses me.

Literally Trump said they were no longer interested in removing Assad.

Now just a couple days later its >wow they are threw babies on the ground???? I see the truth now, thanks Bibi.

(((they))) must be trying to put him into a corner.

A LOT. I remember when he told I forgot which reporter that Iraq would be more stable and safer if Saddam was still in power. He had the balls to tell the truth. He openly said out loud that George Bush lied to start a war and it was a disaster, he said regime change in Syria would be a mistake.

Perhaps he's being misled by the CIA and they're telling him the syrian army is responsible for this chemical attack.

Trump has been a zionist puppet from day one. Myself and plenty of other anons tried telling you guys, we made posts about Trump's true intentions in Syria, we made post after post trying to tell you faggots what Trump was actually all about, but you retards let yourself get played by Kushner's army of shills that took over this site.

I told ya so.

That seems most likely.

nothing changed his mind, hes always does this shit
pay attention

Wait, is the b&hammer STILL not working?

Nice gamergoy meme. You're not getting paid until you reach (32) like the other faggot shilling this thread.

Finally Blumpf said something good for a change. He finally sounds like a president and not some fascist pig spewing racist rhetoric.

It kinda shows Blumpf has a heart (a small one like his package lol) but a heart nonetheless and he still cares if kids get hurt. Hopefully he will go on the offensive soon and take Assad out.

I'd much, much rather deal with actual shills than the likes of kampfy or mooman ever again. That would be a blessing.

this is b8

Bannon works for Trump you dope, he is not like Flynn was, or Mattis, or Tillerson, or McMasters, who have actual power. And Tillerson just ploughed 100% to the tune of the rest of them, and is going it alone. Trump is cornered by his own picks and has no base to draw influence, unless he tells them all to fuck off.

Which he has shown no indication of.

how's it feel posting in your little faggot echo chamber? lol coward

No u

You think?

He never once went after Paul Ryan on HC, he went after the people who opposed Paul Ryan, you don't know what you are talking about.

The only thing you've done is advocated for leaving the board, bitch about mods, and bitched. You're clearly from 8ch.pl or some other shithole like it.

Did anyone notice that Paul Ryan wasn't at the healthcare meeting in the congress last night.
Trump himself said he never tells his enemies exactly what he's doing you faggot shills

Getting one in before the shift change huh?

Are you shilling for .pl or the goon run namefag circlejerk that is endchan. Former uses fucking let's encrypt for HTTPS encryption and with a expired certificate to boot.

Neither of those circlejerks give zero shits about their users either

of course, but i mean, they could have bought him

cry moar bitch nigga

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Speakers rarely vote, let alone debate

the madman he actually did it

This is good.

we had a thread about this, but you would had known if you weren't new

He's gonna need it hahahaha

another one bites the dust. Hal'lu et Adonai

I don't think anyone disagrees with that and I think the wise thing to do is just show overwhelming support of Assad on social media avenues as well as directly to him on twitter/goybook etc. This is also an opportunity to talk about other kike false flags as well. Trump has already won against insurmountable odds, let's not be idle but let's also not jump to conclusions, and as always, ignore concern shills.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

The original may have been genuine, but it's become a small time pasta at this point.

Only complete morons think a Holla Forums with kampfy and mooman in charge is a good place to be. If they don't come back, staying here is viable. If they do, /polk/ and .pl/pol/ are the only decent boards left, with mods that actually care about white survival at any cost.

He's out golfing with Rand Paul. The leak about Ryan shitting on Trump came out right around the same time as the health care bill shit started being hyped. That being said, there is no connection between Assad and the fucking health care bill, he's just claiming muh 88d chess. I'm waiting to see evidence of it; I'm pretty agitated if I have to get fucking deployed to Syria for kikes to get a larger claim to the Leviathan natural gas field.

"Drumpf is a bad president rite guise?"

time to rev up those twitter sockpuppets

#IdidntJoin
#VetsOnSyria

Agreed.

This is your first foray into politics isnt it new friend?

anyway aren't hospitals usually pretty well protected from airborne toxins?

yes

HURRR DURR GOOD LACK ASS AD HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

maybe that lanky fuck and gaddafi will meet each other in hell hahahhaaha

All I know is that if another war ever becomes clearly imminent, we need to immediately lead a Mosley-style Stop the War campaign, better than and before any that the left attempt to hold.
We would need to be seen as the strongest horse, and the only opposition against both the Neocons/Neolibs and the Marxist/ANTIFA left.
Also we need to hold our promise of informing and advising Trump throughout his presidency, which I feel like we've mainly forgotten to do.

When I read this my first reaction was not a good one, especially with the Bannon news on top of this. However Bannon still has National Security clearance and nothing has been done in Syria yet. This is a clear ploy by Israel seeing the events that have happened in the last 2 weeks.

Its pretty obvious whats going on here and I highly doubt Trump is just gonna go "welp this massive coincidence happened I guess its time to invade Syria". He knows. His official comment on the attack has to be worded carefully which fits the CURRENT narrative until the truth starts coming out on what actually happened.

no thanks freech/intl

THEY WERE THROWING BIBIS OUT OF INCUBATORS
WHERE IS THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY?????????

btw taking screen shots of the thread and sending them to the appropriate people so they can be up to date with your little schemes

ITT
Shill war 2: Goon War Sharebloogaloo

GAS YOURSELF, YOU SUCK AT YOUR JOB

He did, and there's even a John Kerry-style video of him contradicting his own campaign promises, try and keep up.

Excuse me retard, but the "4D chess" meme was about his campaign style e.g. tweeting pics of Cruz's wife, leaking his own tapes, leaking his own tax returns. NOT his positions. He was utterly up front about his platform, and never used ruses to communicate what his policies would be. It's only recently since he started flipflopping that you acolytes began to apply the chess meme to his actual policies.

You seem angry Shlomo

Now its just funny. Do they pay you by word or post? Do you Get benefits or are you part of the poo in lol minimum wage crew?

Fuck you

What? Me not.

Except he did you dumb fuck.

archive.is/ebNdk
www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/trump-says-heinous-chemical-weapons-strike-in-syria-cannot-be-tolerated.html

I've been in every healthcare thread you nigger, I've been here every day for nearly 3 years. Trump blew the healthcare aftermath, he took a win and made it a loss by attacking those who opposed Ryan. He should have hung Ryan, instead he took his failure.

OY VEY GOY…ER I MEAN GUY WHY WONT YOU LISTEN TO ME

maybe you should lay off the manischewitz

So you admit you're a shill, got it.

So… unless he changes, he clearly wasn't what we believed?

To be honest I don't give a single shit about the middle east. I don't want to meddle in foreign affairs. Why should I care about Syria?

wanna know how I know you weren't in those threads…

THE IDF CYBERDIVISION HAS ARRIVED

Check em out retard

no im part of the "logical forward thinking" crew

how's it feel knowing blumpfkin flipped and is now a good little boy? bet it feels good don't it you cattle, fucking dog.

HE BENT THAT FUCKIN KNEE!

Lel go back to your honey pot.

I post where it's most free. Again, no decent user that has spent multiple years on Holla Forums likes the board moonman and kampfy have made this one out to be. I am a Holla Forumsack not beholden to a certain website, but to where the ideals of Holla Forums can be expressed without restraint.

cry some moar moishe lmao

Red soles. Get your eyes checked.

We all know imkampfy is shit.

git good faggot

(check'd)
tfw this is our mortal enemy.

I know you weren't there you kike because we were delighted it failed. And wanted Trump to shut the fuck up and end Paul Ryan

Fool. Do you not think that numerous of his people do not browse this very place right now ?
Compose yourselves the lot of you for this is pathetic. The guy is out of control right now and he is pulling a full 180. Hopefully this is some part of some grand scheme he has planned, i want to believe that, but there is no evidence that has presented or hinted to me something like this. And for the shills that will reply to this answer , you are predictable. Of course Clinton or Randlet or Jeb! or anyone in this case wouldn't have been a better choice than what we got now. But the problem is, what we got now is evidently fleeting. The populace is starting to go to slumber again. The steam valve is releasing pressure.
Everyone ( not everyone here though hopefully "everyone" refers to the normalfag populace mostly ) thinks he has done something by throwing a stupid paper in a box or shitposting on twatter and now that box has become a prison of faux fulfillment, a false sense of oh i did my part now i just wait for Trump for fix everything. So hear me out and hear me well all of you.
Our Race is going extinct, our history is getting erased or ridiculed and replaced by savage animals instead. Even Physics are becoming more and more of a joke. You all know that, i know that. We must act and act while there is still time. And to set things clear :

Ask me not what to do
that depends upon you
But don't sit there and wait
and don't go masturbate

no response to ???

thought so

Nah he dodged a bullet.

If his healthcare bill had passed, he would have been associated with all the problems of healthcare. Its political poison in every country.

This way when Obamacare collapses nobody can blame Trump. He can say he tried to bring everyone together from both sides of the house to fix it but politicians werent willing to work it out.

Bannon = Breitbart
Breitbart = Jews
Jews = bad

Bannon = bad.
Bannon fired = good.

How can you logically say this is divide and conquer? I'm arguing that we should congregate on the best possible platform possible, where kiked mods cannot ruin it. That's why if they don't return, here is fine. If they do return, yes, I'd advocate leaving for greener pastures, as they stifle so much potential that Holla Forums has.

Some people will never learn. They'd post "It's all part of his secret plan, you just don't understand 33D chess" if Trump declared war on Texas and nuked Boston.

That cunt Nikki Haley is running her mouth like nobodies bushiness, utter mistake she was.

Yes, of course he did, it would have brought him down. Then he goes on the rampage about not getting the votes and attacking a conservative base, a no win play, that made him own Ryans fuck up, and then compound it.

Was amateur hour,

well emperor hadrian was an iberian, yes.

Good
Good luck

https:// twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/849635794994286592 REPORTER TWEETED ABOUT GAS ATTACK A DAY BEFORE IT HAPPENED

Bannon wasn't fired. Try to keep up, Shareblue.

He didn't though, he made a single statement, and you're having an autistic fit.

Of Course!

archive that shit retard

I told you about Trump. I warned all of you and you didn't listen. Instead you got sucked into the vapid and clueless ramblings of Richard Spencer, Millennial Woes, The Golden One, Jared Taylor, David Duke and others. You unironically posted on reddit and justified it saying you're reaching out to a wider audience, then you began inviting them here in a vain attempt to plug more support for Trump on Holla Forums just the same as what Holla Forums does with r/communism, neverminding the fact that redditors don't change and these people ended up ruining the fucking site. Your rhetoric was a kneejerking promotion of traditional, esoteric identitarianism or whatever the fuck, not caring that none of you or your stupid e-celebs are anything but traditional; the people that support Trump are petty and presumptuous. You picked fights with antifa, not realising that is exactly what they're goal is - to simply distract you from putting forward any rationale or message to the wider masses. Instead of fighting the neo-liberal baby boomer establishment, that was shat out of the guts of Vietnam anti-war sentiment and KGB infiltration, you instead masturbated over feminists and SJW's getting FUCKING OWNED LOL.

Holla Forums was right
/brit/ was right
bui was right
Hitler was right

(check'd)

Fuck off back to endchan you autistic kike. You don't even know the opinions of 8/pol/, yet pretend to be from here and attempt to subvert.

Now THIS is Shill-posting!

HAHAHAHA
Hitler dubs prove you're a retard

Oh my fuggg
They are contracting Holla Forums goons to attack us again.

REV UP YOUR SMUG ANIME FOLDERS

You fuckers deserve more than gas.

Yes, endcucks need to go back.

The newest astroturf bogeyman?

archive.is/NMLox

im getting vibes he got NeoConned like Reagan

Why wouldn't they? Every other shill fails spectacularly.
Only the raw retardation and autism of intl has an effect on us (a mild one of annoyance and nothing else)

Thread confirmed for Holla Forums d&c.
Time to trash it.

probably will follow thru with the rest of the agenda thou

Figures that stupid bitch at the UN will be the cause of a global nuclear war. Humanity deserves it: the second they gave women real leadership power, the world deserved to die.

Dubs confirm Holla Forums is a failing pile of garbage.

No, this is hasbara shilling for Greater Israel wars

archive of the reporter's original tweet

archive.is/nwyVe

Yeah no thanks I'm in America and while Mosley and his wife suffered 18B in white British jails, I don't care to go to American jails with Tyrone.

Thread archived in case the (((mods))) come back. This is what threads on Holla Forums look like without stalinist moderators.
archive.is/2GKCB

POST YFW Holla Forums SHOWS IT'S FACE AGAIN

Holla Forums garbage?

Holy shit Holla Forums we have unmasked and repelled intl/jidf

they never learn the stupid kikes

Isn't this just another false flag?

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

NO

oh, I remember that one, that's what some Holla Forumsack wrote!

Yeah, looks like we got hoodwinked.

fuck you shill

archive.is/H1w8y
tweetsave.com/sahouraxo/status/849635794994286592

Theodor Herzl himself wrote that the area of the Jewish state stretched “From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates” (Complete Diaries, Vol II).

Also:

salon.com/2016/08/23/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/

(SEIG CHECK)
For a board which worships syncronicity like a bunch of old spinster cat ladies, this post has just GOT to burn!

No, turning on Assad and potentially leading up to a conflict with Russia is extremely disturbing news. This thread is a combination of constructive criticism of what he said plus lots of obnoxious shills and some shitposting - still way better than the mods banning even the slightest affront against Trump, though. He rightfully deserves it this time.

read the filename shill

HURRRRRRRRRRR
shut up retard, go fap to cuck porn

(checked)
Those double dubs don't lie

So you guys were all okay with Hotwheels trying to advertise 8ch to redditors so he could get more ad revenue, Jim datamining the shit out of you, Josh fucking up the site for months in favour of trying to code his shitty new flava-flave imageboard built off the retarded 8ch codebase and the site being driven into a perpetual state of drama, paranoia and eventual decay?

low energy memes
SAD

yet Kek blessed my dubs calling him a tard, tard

Have to wait and see what happens. If Trump just came out and started calling this spade a spade, it'd give fuel to the "OMG RUSSIAN AGENT" narrative. So he's calling the bluff here. In the end, he wins.

archive.is/nwyVe

Hitler dubs and jackpot triples override your plebbian pair, newfag.

Yes I'm sure goon faggotry were looking out for our best interests

So much this, we need to support trump no matter what he does. He's one of the smartest whites our race has to offer. This is all part of his 4D chess, if I'm wrong, may traps be gay.

ur the newfag

quick quick goons switch to more VPNs

Do you have any proof of Holla Forums being goon SRS JIDF shills, or are you just repeating the same paranoid shit you saw someone else post?

do you know how to read english Paco? Dysnomia's redpill shows in the red boxed area.

Come back in four years and then ask your question. We'll see if he has flip flopped as much as you said he did.

jew.

Paul immediately brings up Saudi's and Israel, haha.

Holla Forums are known as goons you retard. How new are you.

We needs more (1)s

Such a deep meme

how do you know it's not his wife?

This
Trump condemned the bomb threats on all the Jewish centers during his speech to congress only to get the FBI to capture the Israeli jew who did them.

But wheres the proof?

why would I want to watch a coalburner?

Your level of autism is the proof

It's funny how the entire argument is that Syria is the only country in the airspace capable of launching the chemical attack.

When Israel has been bombing the area repeatedly over the past month.

I'll bite. Who?

Yeah, no. Reacting to whatever the neo-cohens do is bad enough, but waiting for them to get what they want and throwing a temper tantrum is completely pointless and passive. Get active or get fucked.

Next thread should start with the false flag evidence. Maybe that'll make a few shills commit suicide.

Hev caved to that though, caving to this has far bigger consequences, you don't fuck around with this, he is not in control of the situation now unless the Russians pull us out of this mess with good evidence.

This, the quicker FEMA can make the wall to keep illegals out and the camps to detain them, American will be white again!

Don't let the defeatist shills in this board take your eyes off the prize!

Hold, brother. All is not lost yet.

Shoo buffalo fucker.

owner of Holla Forums

Great proof

my face right now

would you watch an aryan man fuck his aryan wife (your daughter maybe)?

This, and with a positive message to bomb the normie-spheres with them, letting all know this is horseshit.

Who the fuck is that? Jesus christ that's a shit fucking troll.

yup its some remnant of freech/intl/goon faggotry

All these shills can go jump in the nearest oven.

back to Holla Forums retard

>Instead you got sucked into the vapid and clueless ramblings of Richard Spencer, Millennial Woes, The Golden One, Jared Taylor, David Duke and others.

LOL no we actually try to kill e-celeb threads when they pop up so you're full of shit

Lies, again.

Reported. Enjoy your ban faggot.

You're not very skilled with reading comprehension, are you? What's up with the shills in this thread?

no he's not, he's /ourguy/ because he deleted anti-trump content and samefagged pro-trump threads

that'swhere these pics where from

seems like mods are kill

he switched vpn again

fuck off back to 4chan

Don't worry lads. Trump has held faith with us this far. He's not going to make a 360 just because of some dead babbies; it's just tactics. He's a prudent, negotiating man. Trump is most magnificent when the chips are down, and he never cucks on strategic, America-first focus. Patience, my loves… for humility is the first step on the path to divinity.

The feature to add vols is fucked up.

Check'em

Well then maybe. Honestly if Obama didn't invade Syria after the "Aleppo" boy bull shit, then Trump won't after MUH DEAD BAY BEES

I just really fucking hope Trump doesn't bend the knee to the kikes

Hey isn't Holla Forums full of pajeets?

Any word on the ETA for it being fixed?
I miss kampfy already.

Are you on the wrong board?

When he starts authorizing action in Syria, 3D chess is not a rationalization anymore. The time for shitposting is gone, and the time for action is here. Redpilling as many people and producing as much backlash as possible against war is essential here. If shit actually escalates we need armed anti-war protests, 1st amendment doesn't work without the second.

exactly

That's about spot on.

I don't

None from what if seen.

he did

He did you fucking dummy, if you read the statement he specifically names "Assad's regime"

More animu to trigger shills

What part of
THEY ARE THROWING CHEMICAL WEAPONS OUT OF INCUBATORS
do you not understand? We need a war and we need it now.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

He may not 360 based on the deaths of Syrian kids, but there may be something else at work. It's possible that his life or his family's lives were threatened, with the latter being the most potent threat.
I still support Trump, but a nuclear holocaust is fine, too.

I'd also like to remind everyone that even though there are always Holla Forums shills trying to sow dissent for shits and giggles, there are certainly many more here now that Holla Forums got fucked and our board came up back before theirs. Their board is up now, but I don't doubt that there are still some lingering outside of their containment, more than usual.

What does this even mean

fucking saved

Even Spencer said we have to be willing to criticize Trump.

That's what happens when memes race mix.

Along with other shill dubs in this thread it becomes pretty clear that REPEATING DIGITS ARE COMPROMISED. Shills have the means to get dubs. They're stupid for revealing it this blatantly but that's how they are, overconfident, all too eager to play their hand early. Watch this shill post precisely 100 posts later to get the next 88 dubs available:

Fucking idiot.

Oh neato. No post limit. R.I.P tablet & tracking device users.

mods deleted 50 posts

who the fuck is even modding?

Why does he need to negotiate when he's the man in charge?

That figures. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. R.I.P free speech.

shit I thought we had lost the vols and BO

Heil's back.

sounds more like a jew or SJW reporter over heard a dead baby joke and conjured up some hit piece based on it.

I fucking told you guys to stop wasting time on pizzagate but noooooooooooooooooooo, look at this crap.

Rick Neocon Perry instead of Bannon at the NSC.
False flag attack in Syria.
Trump chaning his mind.

While you were fucking busy chasing ghosts, neocons did a fucking coup under your eyes.

Now go fucking die for Israel in the sands of Syria.

Fucking morons.

Nice. Very nice.

so, dubs are lies, and trips(checked) are truth?

Wew lad.

You don't get the gas. You die much slower.

Btw, this was the original post:
I told you about Trump. I warned all of you and you didn't listen. Instead you got sucked into the vapid and clueless ramblings of Richard Spencer, Millennial Woes, The Golden One, Jared Taylor, David Duke and others. You unironically posted on reddit and justified it saying you're reaching out to a wider audience, then you began inviting them here in a vain attempt to plug more support for Trump on Holla Forums just the same as what Holla Forums does with r/communism, neverminding the fact that redditors don't change and these people ended up ruining the fucking site. Your rhetoric was a kneejerking promotion of traditional, esoteric identitarianism or whatever the fuck, not caring that none of you or your stupid e-celebs are anything but traditional; the people that support Trump are petty and presumptuous. You picked fights with antifa, not realising that is exactly what they're goal is - to simply distract you from putting forward any rationale or message to the wider masses. Instead of fighting the neo-liberal baby boomer establishment, that was shat out of the guts of Vietnam anti-war sentiment and KGB infiltration, you instead masturbated over feminists and SJW's getting FUCKING OWNED LOL.

Holla Forums was right
/brit/ was right
bui was right
Hitler was right

fuck off you and the pedos

you really deserve to go die in Syria for the Jews you utter moron

Thanks for posting. Yes, this was 688 I think. 788 was a follow up tagging some responses, less text.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

Based Heil

Sorry Trump is arresting all the human traffickers. I guess the big bad pedo's not so tough when the FBI stops ignoring you huh.

"Oy vey, we gotta switch IPs again"

FUCK

==You guys realize how much war power the president gets when congress authorizes a declaration of war?== Congress hasn't declared war since WW2.
Trump can play the tune of wanting to go to war with Assad appeasing the media but demand congress make a declaration of war to do so.
WW2 style Jap interment camps for Muslims will be real. War powers will make him the emperor.
Trump can avoid war by betting on congress denying him a declaration of war otherwise he will become the god emperor if they give it

If it's not, the jews played us like normies. We no longer deserve the title of Holla Forumsacks.
We should get away and reconsider our life choices and seek revelation from Kek through prayer and meditation.

but Kek brought us Trump

You hang first.

So you guys were all okay with Hotwheels trying to advertise 8ch to redditors so he could get more ad revenue, Jim datamining the shit out of you, Josh fucking up the site for months in favour of trying to code his shitty new flava-flave imageboard built off the retarded 8ch codebase and the site being driven into a perpetual state of drama, paranoia and eventual decay?

But only for as long as he pretends to be at war with Syria, I would assume. No?

That's an option I wrote there, that's why it started with "if".

We used Kek's power to get Trump in. As long as we're loyal followers, the sky is the limit.

Sacrificial shitskin pawn for a real god emperor?
War powers under a declaration are no joke. Congress and the media may just shut the fuck up and ignore Syria altogether rather than give him it. They cant attack Trump for not wanting to end Assad, the blame would move to congress

I wonder if any chemical weapons were even used.

Most of those jew-lovers don't deserve to have a seat there anyway. They deserve the fucking noose.

Lel the shills can't even type anymore.

its bullshit until he tweets about it

no trump tweets its fake news

so on one hand you can think the jews totally played us but at the same time legitimately think you brought trump to power

good job

Is everyone blaming Kushner because he's a Jew married to our first princess or because he's actually involved?

The whole reason why the US ends up in endless wars is because congress is afraid to give war powers to the president. Trump would have the power to seek out those traitors in congress.

Mate, I am so fucking disillusioned with all of this back and forth I am honestly just trying to insulate myself from disappointment.
If that's wrong, I'm sorry, but that's just a strategy I found useful lately.

Just for flava?

IMKamphy fucked this Holla Forums up anyways. We need a new website ASAP

or maybe because he's getting hundreds of millions of dollars from fucking GEORGE SOROS

His company? How did he get the money?

How many times do I have to tell you? POST A LINK TO THE TWEET NOT JUST A SCREENCAP

Fight it.

It's your duty to inform Trump.

Tweet him.

Snailmail him.

Go to his rallies.

If his supporters tell him the truth he'll change his mind, he's done it before.

. .

forward.com/fast-forward/361591/soros-rips-would-be-dictator-trump-lends-money-to-his-in-laws-the-kushners/

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

yeah, get in his twitter feed and make him understand that we're not ok with this shit

They're going in strong with this attempt.

Last time didn't work but they're trying again. Also remember that last time Assad thought it smart to use chemical weapons precisely when the UN inspectors were there. Its all bullshit.

as a massive kike who shills this board everyday for 0.90 shekels every post I make, I stand with dda509

More than half of voting Americans know McCain is a treasonous piece of shit.
This "smear campaign" is having no effect what-so-ever. The only "effect" seen is shills agreeing with shill topics.

Meet "Dr. Shjullslam", one of many so-called jihadist doctors begging for western intervention. He lost his medical license in the UK in 2012 after being charged with kidnapping (for IS). He's been pushing the chemical attack angle for quite some time but don't ask him any questions to verify his claims.

twitter.com/DrShajulIslam

More info at twitter.com/LinaArabii

And what is wrong with chemical weapons ?

Please Trump don't get bogged down in this shit and just focus on immigration.

Hello special agent

Except this time it's even more idiotic.
Assad is winning, the government's chemical weapons were destroyed years ago and Russia is watching him.
There was nothing to gain from this attack.

Nothing actually. It's a normie meme. Chemical weapons would have decimated (((ISIS))) who lacked protective gear. Which is one of the reasons they pushed to hard for Assad to destroy his arsenal.

Nice research. Saved.

Agent, Holla Forums is a board of peace.

Talk is cheap. Trump raised an objection that was vetoed, which he knew would happen.

If he starts committing troops against Assad though, the deep state has won and we are fucked.

Donald Trump doesn't have the time to read the comments on Twitter. Instead you should be posting comments on Breitbart.com and other pro-Trump websites to encourage Trump supporters to doubt the official story. The Syrian Army is winning the war so why would they do that? It's another false flag and it's like the 5th attempt to blame Assad for a chemical attack.

you need to post that in one of the two other threads:

or here:

^ ^ this one was stickied a few minutes ago

vimeo.com/75534042

It makes me wonder if during this hacking fiasco, someone somehow got their hands on the ability to predict repeating digits. I'm checking you anyway.

Well you see it's better to kill people with normal bombs and destroy the buildings too, that way survivors of the war can die from exposure.

Can you give me a quick rundown on that? What the hell happened in the ~5 days I was gone??

Very nice info, user.

Agent Smith, I'm calling this mission off. Holla Forums is a board of peace.

I cant believe he's falling for it.
I'm going to be hopeful and say he's just saying that to prevent an MSM shit storm…which is still stupid imo but whatever.
I'm starting to worry the kikes are getting to him. There certainly was no doubt that they'd try to subvert him to their side. Assad did not do this. Trump HAS to know. We need to inform him.

more layers for the onion here.

gotnews.com/breaking-barackobamas-cia-director-john-brennan-allies-targeting-trump-supporters-surveillance/

What's the possibility of this being done by an ally to realign 'murica with the initial agenda?

Fire support inbound

Wow! Your deep concern also made me deeply concerned! Guess it's time to vote for Hillary!

Literally every post questioning God Emperor deleted. Nice board.

That's not what I'm saying you fucking retard
It is reasonable to be concerned about Trump saying he needs to reassess his views on Assad because of the false flag he's witnessing. It's reasonable because that is precisely what the cucks and kikes and neocons want him to say. That's exactly what bibi and John McCain and obongo would want him to say.
We need to spread all arguments and evidence of this being false flag bullshit. We need to meme it into trumps eyes so he doesn't take the bait.
yeah, fuck you

Dead victim of sarin gas attack opens her eyes.
archive.is/4GqGQ

Thinking Trump changes his mind on things based on chit chat here on this site is incredibly naive. A man in his position has long term strategies at work, he doesn't decide his course of action on a whim every other day and changes all his plans, that's not how politics (or business) work. You have a plan A and a plan B. If plan A falls flat you start executing plan B and start thinking of a plan C etc.

Donald Trump doesn't get up in the morning and checks Holla Forums shitposts to get some inspiration for things he could do today. More absurdly, if he did ever check Holla Forums he would already be well aware that we all back Assad and want Trump to deescalate the cold war. And I'm sure his supporters on twitter have similar views. Nobody wants another fucking war in the middle east. That's part of his platform all along.

This whole chemical weapons nonsense is just a repeat of what the kikes pulled repeatedly before. Why would it work this time? Of course Trump has to pay lip service to it but that's all he's doing so calm your tits.

What are you talking about? Most of it was obnoxious back-and-forth shill accusations. Stuff like that kills threads.

Spread it.

Uh oh. Please, President Trump, don't be a fool and let us down here. Don't Mossad the Assad.

There were several posts with dubs and trips that had substance which were deleted. This board is just a Trump booster now. Any analysis or questioning is insta-ban. So much for "politically incorrect".

I'm not even 100% saying trump has been compromised, but you have to atleast accept the possibility.

Probably been posted before but here I go any way. Attack allegedly committed by "rebels" aka ISIS, not by Assad troops:

archive.is/8CDTD

Read: Trump is now waiting for that proof, then he'll tweet about it or give a low-key statement it to a conservative news source denouncing the rebels and reiterating that removing Assad is no longer the plan.

Several posts with dubs by one and the same shill poster, you mean.

Nope in fact, I checked the IDs. One guy got Hitler dubs twice in a row and then a pair of 2's, another guy got triple 7's. Both were questioning Trump. Bother elicited obnoxious shill accusations (which were not deleted) and got deleted themselves. But I guess you can invent your own reality, since the posts in question were wrongthinked into a memoryhole.

The only opinion allowed in this thread is dictated by isreali hasbara kike-jews

This guy in particular
d65b36 is the one that gets threads pinned and all criticism deleted with his team.

dude israel is our greatest ally what's your problem bro

Wow you're such faggot.

It's known that goons have posting bots that post on timers tied to PP/H so they can steal digits.

No. This is.

quality thread op

Yeah, and that doesn't strike you as suspicious? The poster in question literally said

Case fucking close.

I bet if ABC news released a report saying the earth was flat, you'd claim that was true. Shill.

POST THAT IN THE OTHER THREADS, HERE:

OR HERE (that's the one that was stickied an hour ago):

OR POST THE LINK IF YOU CAN'T REPOST THE VIDEO A 2ND TIME

Confirmation bias of this magnitude is going to get you far in life. Keep it up.

Not shilling, but honestly looks like a change in perspective to "under her already partly open eyes", not her eyes opening…

Nice job faggot, you couldn't be more obvious.

Her head even tilts upward to look at the camera, watch more than once, the light stays relatively the same.

you're real cool, I like the reddit frog

Sorry I almost forgot where I was, what I meant to say is that you're a stupid niggerfaggot.

Her head looks to tile upwards, could be because lens distortion, not her actual head tilting upwards.

Check my ID. I'm the OP.

There are plenty of people here criticizing Trump without making dozens of posts accusing others of being shills.
Constant smug anime faces, calling people shills and checking dubs doesn't add to the discussion.

This thread is about figuring out what happened and doing everything we can to stop another round of neo-cohen warmongering.

It's a transcript from a joint press conference. Can you read?

You cunts aren't even denying it, yet are also posting within the same time frame?

WATCH THIS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

I think most of what was deleted were blatant shills like that faggot who said "Holla Forums was right". If I get trips and I say your mother is a whore does that mean it's true?

W E W

Great find. Spread this!!!!!
Also, check out these tweets and consider this as well. Reminds me of the Nazis just marching right on in with zero protection right after a "gassing"
Any chemfags here that can shine a light onto this?

I really hate to say it, but get this on leddit, normalfags will flip shit.

Partial open eyes will look open from the bottom of the head and closed from the top of the head.
Have you not seen dead people before?

I think it's because her eyes are closed before and then they open.

youtu.be/b73OJYdimeE Dead victim of (((sarin gas attack))) opens her eyes.

This isn't even 5D chess. Trump is doing this to get Assad to the table and by proxy Putin. Assad bombed a chemical weapons facility that caused such chemical weapons to disperse into the populace.

Whatever is true or false doesn't really matter Trump will start building a relationship with Assad and Putin on his terms. It's not like he says the Jets are fueled we bomb tomorrow, pretty typical for characters like him.

Nice try moving the goalpost. The point is, when a contrarian viewpoint rolls dubs, the 'sperg out is twice as bad, and the triple 7's guy even pointed out that the dubs rolls with the hitler image was going to cause a shit storm. Of course, both were deleted.

Along with those posts, entire comment chains were removed that had substantive back and forth about Trump's political tactics e.g. is he feigning or are these his real policies? etc. Tellingly, only the posts questioning Trump were removed, not the other half of the discussion, which throws out the notion that the conversations were removed for being unproductive. There is an orthodoxy which has developed on this board, and questioning it means insta-ban. This is not a politically incorrect board when questioning the President is a bannable offense. It's the exact opposite, in fact, and its going to turn this into an inverse image of Holla Forums or SA from 8~ years ago (an utter shit echo chamber of confirmation bias).

It's like the holocaust all over again, gassed six million times and she's still alive. Really makes you think.

I've paid no attention to the middle east because I don't care about sandniggers. Incidentally, I have no idea what OP is talking about or why what Trump is doing is bad.

Can someone give me the tldr so I can at least attempt to refute my normalfag friends?

Obama couldn't even export quality nerve gas.
Stupid fucking nigger.

Trump isn't doing this at all. The failed ISIS "rebel" force and their handlers are getting desperate enough to try another hoax and Trump is giving a polite reaction for the lying press. That's all. He may turn this into an opportunity to go 180 once it's confirmed the attack is a hoax, or it might simply get forgotten like the last alleged attack that the lying press won't talk about anymore because there's no credible evidence Assad did anything wrong.

When the plebs hear about an oy vey gas attack the president has to react or the plebs become irritated. That's all this is.

POST A LINK NOT JUST A SCREENCAP

THIS IS THE LINK:

"You don't handle sarin-saturated bodies *without gloves* - unless you're a Syrian rebel trying to pull off yet another hoax."

dubs of truth

wow you sure seem mad

i really hope this is the case. after fighting so loudly against fake news this is a weird thing for him to suddenly say, unless he's playing chess again and this is the precursor to something big. it just doesn't make any goddamned sense: why would they drop fucking sarin on civilians after whooping so much ass all over syria, retaking how many towns and not once being found to abuse any of those liberated civilians?

Trump has repeatedly acknowledged fake news stories (as if they were real) in the past when it fit his agenda / when he was trying to win over kikes, neocohens etc. Let's not pretend Trump gets autistic over the truth, his communication style is to say whatever works in his favor at the time, pretty much.

The Syrian military bombed a terrorist position. They did not have any intel about chemical weapons or a so-called facility being there. Trump will not build any relationship with Assad if his negotiation strategy is based on false and disproved information.

Agreed.

Fuck off, commie.

Perhaps these guys were posting other shit in other threads. When you're a mod and you can easily look at all their posts in different threads. In case you hadn't noticed while they were posting in this thread there was a lot of slide threads and even zoophilia porn spam. Perhaps it wasn't a coincidence. The mods could be better but I've seen worse. Would you be willing to pay them a salary?

Your shilldar is broken.

Wrong.

Wrong….