How?

uk.please use archive.ism/articles/2016/06/10/actor-lists-devil-may-cry-5-on-resume I can't archive it for this, but I'm going to post screen shots in a second.

So a friend who linked me this article and I peeked at the bottom into the comment section, every other comment is about how DmC had better gameplay and DMC 3 and 4 are outdated, still acting like Donte was the only people didn't like the game and someone even says it has the best "combo system" in any hack and slash.

It's like I'm reading a comment section being raided by Tameem himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtN_kBiF8B0
youtube.com/watch?v=_9J8ccza1OI
youtube.com/watch?v=xIIYt5lcq3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was a bully in highschool. There is a look some people have where you just want to eliminate them from the social circle, maybe even the gene pool. Like their face has offended you he needs to be reduced so badly that the idea of reproduction never crosses his mind.

This guy has one of those faces.

In case someone asks, the comment section doesn't show up in Archives so here's one of a few screen caps I'll make displaying what people are saying, the last 1 gets me the most.

I bet this thread because the filter text wont actually be seen.

This section is simple because it's all in one spot

here's as much as I'm willing to read through but I'd say you'd get the idea

Well where were these fuckers when the Donte's adventures released and the HD rerelease of the older games sold better than it?
They are just a very loud minority. I hope Capcom realizes this

[CURRENT YEAR] ANONS

[CURRENT FUCKING YEAR]

CURRENT YEAR

Fuck You

seriously though, why do people mistake edgy for mature?

Sounds to me like you hoped picking on weaklings would let you pretend you weren't just as deserving of being culled

Exactly, I think DMC 4 Special edition alone at base release and full price outselling both versions of DmC (with most DmC sales being free PS+ and being less then 6.99 on steam sales) and 4SE saving them single handedly out of a 700+ million yen loss to a 300+ profit should be the big smack in the face.

That sounds like alot of projection there user.

Because they're children themselves. It's hard to have a clear idea of what maturity should look like when you've never experienced it.

That's my point, dipshit

Projection on YOUR part user

I know what you meant and that's why I called you a dipshit for misinterpreting my post

They still cant let go after all these years can they?
NEUK JEZELF

nah, that face is when they see a monster.

youtube.com/watch?v=MtN_kBiF8B0

I think most people know it's fake now, but the thread is about the comment section in this article.

I can't believe people would go around telling lies like that.

I'm sorry I picked on you in high school. It was immature and I didn't mean anything by it.

I dont think DmC had better gameplay but i do think DmC was a more fun game than DMC3

It's like you're trying to make no damn sense. How does a game play worse, but still be more fun, especially in a genre defined by gameplay.

The only good thing to come out of DmC was the OC shitting on it.

So much like every normalfaggot that jumped onto the bandwagon for Donte, they've never actually played the older DMC games?

It's okay, I'm just glad to see you accept your position as untermensch

also memes

are you just pretending to be retarded or can you really not tell the difference?

Did we go back in time to where normalfags called every genre of music harder than rock screamo?

The difference between what? The shit in DmC vs older music? Please tell me how the mix of wub and literal screaming is not different from older DMC games. Are you reading my post properly?

Let me explain it.

DMC 1 - 4
main choice of music is a mix of Guitars, Piano, Organs and computer generated sounds with possible rock singing in a mix that describe the situation and when used in a battle these keep the tone up beat.
Like here is a lyric from a song in 4 that's the battle theme.

"I'll make the Angel scream (The form of the main antagonists minions who take the form an angelic creatures) and the Devil Cry (Referring to Dante as Nero is on the hunt for him and mixes with the title of the game) and when you're not playing Nero the song is changed to a remix of the original battle theme of DMC 1, with 1 being the closest in the timeline to 4.

There has also been Church singing again matching the situation as Nero from 4 starts his adventure in a church and the is a heavy religion theme going on with characters in 4.

All the music in these games is made for these games using a lot of instruments that are found within the gothic theme

DmC
Uses Dubstep Screamo that comes mainly from the band or maybe singer I don't know if it's a group name or not, combichrist, try to find the song Never Surender by Combichrist and look up the Song of the Same name Tied to DMC4 and you'll find the massive difference here, both are used as battle themes within their respective games thought the Combichrist one is only the first fight and the credits but the rest of the OST follows the same beat to describe it.

No songs with lyrics were made for the game, just put in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_9J8ccza1OI < DmC Never Surrender

youtube.com/watch?v=xIIYt5lcq3A < DMC 4 Never Surrender

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

It's a UK site. If you looked at the majority of the shit defending DmC, it was mostly Britbongs. The absolute worst of the already shitty group of chavs. They genuinely like Donte because he's so goddamn similar to them.

That makes too much sense.
I've seen Donte's hair style quite often walking around outside.