==President Trump and King Abdullah II Hold a Joint Press Conference=

==President Trump and King Abdullah II Hold a Joint Press Conference=

Not sure why the last one was deleted, but it's happening in roughly 40 minutes, 12:10PM EST. Get comfy and get ready to watch Egypt bend the knee. Muslim brotherhood on suicide watch.

Official Jewtube stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=y9hdTBa2pPA

It's time.

Five more minutes, I'm on the edge of my seat. It'd be perfect if Persona 5 showed up at my door right after this ended.

No Spicer thread since Friday

IT BEGINS

fug

RETURN TO YOUR HOME

== i know user i know== :(

What the fuck were you even hoping to accomplish?

:(

PROXY WARS

Oy vey Assad is breaking out the gas attacks it's the holocaust all over again!

Immediately picked up on that shit too. Holy shit, is Egypt gonna be an ally against the jews too?

LITTLE BABIES MP4

THE WORLD IS A MESS
I INHERITED A MESS

here you go fam

Goddamn fucking damm it why is Trump falling for this blatant false flag?

Nuke Jerusalem.

More like why are you here shilling stupid shit when Trump's already proven he knows what's up.

I'm assuming the media is shilling that assad used the gas along with the entire (((intelligence))) community. Now, I have no insider access to Trump's true knowledge or intentions, but it would make sense for him to first respond by taking the narrative at face value and then when it is revealed to be a lie, it destroys the credibility of the media and intellgence he is currently battling against.

we got cucked. it's not a coincidence this happens the same day bannon got purged. enjoy wars to wipe out "violent extremism" and "tyrants".

you are a weak and emotional, like a woman

is fighting israel's wars a domestic affair, or a foreign affair?

love this one

makes me real sad, I miss the spicey sauce

I don't like this at all, why is Trump suddenly shilling against Assad?