RIP 8pol

SO THIS IS WHAT DYING OF CANCER IS LIKE?

There was a time when 4pol was so shitted up, it created hundreds of refugees who were forced to find a shelter from the storm. That place was 8pol.

Relatively sheltered from the normiesphere, but still active. Clearly a higher collective IQ but the same ruthless culture. 8ch grew in both power and scope - but it flew too close to the sun.

8pol is now suffering the same fate as 4pol did just a few short years ago. Just look at this place. Regular users can't even recognize this place anymore. What we recognize is cancer. The same cancer that turned 4pol into the cesspit it is.

These kinds of brushfires are good for the Holla Forums ecosystem. They weed out snakes and rats, burn up areas of overgrowth, and provides a clean slate for those too weak to leave - and motivation to find safer, greener pastures for the strong.

I don't intend to convince anyone to abandon 8pol - in fact, it's quite the opposite. If you're here and don't see anything wrong with 8pol, you deserve to stay here. In short, I'm saying good bye and good luck with your cancer.

bye bye blackpill.

t. The Donald cuck

t. endcuck

Stay mad lefty. Meritocracy is a bitch, ain't it?

wew

What the fuck are you talking about?

This place is at a higher quality right now than it has been in months, years maybe.

I'm fucking glad that you endcucks self quarantine because I won't have to deal with you on my board.

Good riddence

Yet you can't form a paragraph. Neither can OP, so I guess you're both faggots.

literally every chan always since ever.

Welcome to the internet.

He's right though no imkampfy right now, and everyone whom apparently took an advertising video at face value are festering in paranoia at 8ch.pl, and /polk/ is basically splitting themselves in half for the same reason for a different site, and endchan was the worst of all sides (plus they buckled when it counted the most).

Reported. Enjoy your zyklon.

I'm litearlly a 4cuck and even I can't recognise this place, ffs

You didn't write a paragraph either, faggot.

Hypocrit that you are.

OP is right and anyone saying otherwise is not from here. Have a bump

F

Outsider begone!!!!!

Fuck off kike, we're not leaving

Being high quality in comparison to others is true, but being the highest quality it's been in years? That's plain bullshit.

ASSBLASTED LEFTYCUCK

Reminder that fags like OP have been saying the same shit for years. First they claimed Holla Forums would never take off and everyone would go back to 4chan. 6 months later they claimed it was just as bad as 4/pol/.

Relax, we're just getting raided by polk/pl/intl/goons. all capitalizing on the recent hack to d&c, sew disinfo and concern troll. My guess it's back to business as usual in a week or so. I really want to make a thread addressing this but II'm on mobile so if any user wants to help out it would be appreciated

same to ya (((1)))

The enemy is thick today!
LETS GIVE EM HELL!!!

Everytime they nuke one a shill makes another.

How the Fuck did out eextrapolate that from what I said? Let me spell it out for you faggot.

WE ARE BEING RAIDED
WE ARE BEING SHILLED

Report function is down last I checked and mods are pprobably still gone

Yet they sticky threads complaining about "NatSoc larpers", delete other 200+ post threads, and bump lock every other thread they happen to not like.

You hazve never experienced a true dicatorship. W.t. snacks buddy.

They stickied the final solution to the jewish question thread.

You're not fooling anyone, but by all means keep trying.

>>>/metapol/

Reported

Heavy weapons platform is down. Set rifles to sage men!.
LEAVE NO SHILL THREAD UNSAGED!

We came from pic related. So stfu

Looks like you're going to have to wait a few hours for someone to wake up to actually moderate.

Sadly, this is truth.

KEEP FIRING! WE CAN WORRY ABOUT IT ONCE THE ARTY IS BACK UP!

You realize the entire purpose of that board is to move criticism of the board's function to another place, a place where the vast majority of the board's community will never see it, right?

Its really quite comedic.
Someone points out to you that the moderation and general community is turning to shit.
You direct them to another board, a board which was created just so that moderators - whose actions have gradually allowed the board to become more and more shit - wouldn't have to deal with criticism and could effectively insta-ban anyone who attempted to criticize them in view of the community.
You're like a fucking peasant.

This is the future if things do not change.

Unlikely. This place was shilled harder than Holla Forums harbor during the election.

We can take it.

Just keep firing.
We should have a talk about this tho

Ill make the thread when not on mobile and if one isn't up yet

After the /mlpol/ event on cuckchan, I'm certain that certain (((organizations))) became quite frustrated at the possibility of not being able to try and control Holla Forums again. Seems now we've got a combination of refugees from cuckchan and an influx of new shills shitposters riled up from the downtime and ready to attempt to flood and fuck up this board all over again.

Sage man or be condemned to be removed from the hivemind for all eternity as a heretic!

SAGE YOU CUMFUCKIGN NIGGER CUNT WHORE MOTEHRFUVCKER!

3 years is about the lifespan of this board.

If the mods weren't doing their job this faggot wouldn't keep making this thread.