Abo/Kiwi/Torres straight islander stories thread

Time for some abo stories. Also are they the real reason Australia is said to have the worst wildlife?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White-tailed_spider
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've never met one of these subhumans but I hear bad things. Better or worse then niggers?

I understand that they are better in that they are dumber and more docile. Too stupid to form gangs, and don't really do a lot of rape outside of fucking their own young children.

Literally worse in every way. You want this link and a barf bag.

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

Dirtier though. Dunno how they manage to out nigger the niggers as far as BO goes.

they are scientifically the stupidest ppl on the planet by IQ right?

The closest thing to an actual nogger i have ever met as an Australian was a black catholic dude who had lived here for years. Unsurprisingly he was conservative and easy going but im assuming given he has the intelligents to buy a plane ticket and legally migrate to another country + the docility to adhere as he did to his catholcism he was probably a one in a million fluke. Most abos and kiwis i HAVE met are absolutley worthless. Again there are rare exceptions (who happened to be remarkably chill) but again the were still associated with a bunch of violent scum. I'll copy and paste one of my noonga stories for interest. Whats a link to that first board they brought back after the hacking?

I managed to lose a screencap detailing how inhuman abos were to the first settlers of Australia, but sums it up well. Here are some highlights from the link he posted.

here we go. doesnt demonstrate there general chimpetry very much though

No, but I say that only because I don't call them people. They (like negroids, mongoloids, and americoids) are a different species.

What do you think the most similar equivalent of the black hebrew israelites in Australia would be?

It wouldnt suprise me considering how unbelevably racist most aboriginoids are.

Nice slide Mordechai.

bump

I'd congratulate you on your craftiness, but the fact that you've been constantly giving something of yours away for free to one of them negates that. Plus, you've gone and addicted him to your bush. You're going to wake up one night with him setting fire to your crotch.

The abbos must be the "lost tribe of Israel." Somehow, I'm not surprised.

This. Abbo skulls look like fucking homo ergaster and even have similiar skull capacity.

Anyone have the vid about the white guy and a team of abbos "building" a car from junk?

cant find it but i think its from a series called "bush mechanics"

Markedly lower IQ aside, would it be fair to liken them to the feather niggers we have here in leafland: fairly insular, not particularly violent (at least in relation to nogs/slimes), but overall quite decadent/degenerate, with a strong inclination towards the pettiest crimes they can manage to get away with?

Well.. shiiet

Lived in Broome for a cpl of years. Alot of abos live on the main oval there. Get drunk and just being completely useless parasites.
Cops kick them out all the time, they always flock back.
Saw many a high speed chase because our government chooses to pay off their loans. They would buy high powered cars, pay 2 weekly payments off, then the rest is covered by the government.
Families always saying they dindu nuffin despite constantly being caught in the act.

Neighbors house got burgled while they where out of town, luckily someone saw them, chased em down and held them in the dirt until the cops arrived. Cops told the guy he did a good job, abos where already on a watchlist.
Best one, my father and I were driving into town for some delicious fish and chips, when suddenly an abo falls out of the bushes onto the main road, almost got run down by us. Phoned the cops to let them know of a potential accident get told "that happens all the time, most of the time they get cleaned up by road trains".

They are completely useless. They do nothing and contribute nothing to society.
They blame the white man for not helping them, yet their tribal "leaders" get paid insane amounts to be distributed amongst their communities. 1 guess on what happens to all that wealth.

no user, they are drunken child abusing loud mouth gib fiends

Soo… leaf niggers, then.

sheeeiiiittt

meant to say FEATHER nigger

You spoilered the CORRECTION?

straight up the nostril depending on where you live. seriously just look their big fat ugly noses.

Its as if evolution knew that one day they would be sniffing so much petrol that it gave them extra wide noses to suck in more fumes. The ones with smaller, more human looking noses all died out because they became suicidal from their impeded ability to huff solvents lol

Is this in Perth?

What

Another one

he was chill af when he was young. eventually got put away for locking some guy in the boot of his own car or something. Im not even remotley black and these were my friends throughout highschool.

*didgeridoo. i was just being a comedian

might be related to this.

People used to shoot abos and have them stuffed, mounted, and put in museums as the missing link between apes and men.

Shit, prior to the 1970's they were legally classified as FAUNA, not people. Changing that was clearly a mistake.

The Australian government has to issue PSA's warning abos not to sleep in the middle of the road. WHY would you pick a fucking road to sleep in? They have to be doing it all the time if it's enough of a problem that the government has to do PSA's and issue flyers.

This is some Ork shit.

It's a really slow day for me, man.

lol

Well, look at it from an animal's perspective, it's warm, flat, and raised up off the ground.

sydney

Massive petrol tanks, for sniffing in times of petrol shortages.

A meme is born.

any melbourne fags here? hows muslim central?

Don't have any Abbo stories, but I do have some Injun ones since I live in Canuckistan. My uncle was a cop so most of these stories are from him (thankfully I have little experience dealing with Injuns).
I've got more and better ones if anyone wants to hear.

yeah go ahead. As an ausfag its very strange that a i knew an actual feather nigger. dude moved here on some work related visa and brought his family. permanent residents now, plays drums in some metal band (niggas pretty damn good too) and has a little brown loli daughter.

Abbos are just plain fucking ugly.

Melbourne fag here. I never see any Muslims where I am, but then again… I never go to Dandenong.

Alright, here's a better one.
This was back in the 70's or so when white men couls still keep the savages in check at least a little bit.

Consider suicide.

YOUZ HAV TA CHOP DIS ERE UP DEN PUT SUM DAKKA ON IT

Christ I kept expecting them to go 'waaaagh' as they drove off.

have been after this link for a while, thank you.

That's the Khoisan. They have 54 IQ average.

I saw a nigger IRL that looked to be Khoid or San phenotype- very tall, extremely lanky (arms about as thin as a white man's wrists), very tiny head that surely contained a very tiny brain.

google gave nothing, can you give me sauce? I want to see taxidermied abbos.

This.

There's PSA signs here in LA warning spics & niggers not to touch downed power lines…like it needs to be said in the first place.

this

I swear I see more hijabs and burqas at my uni than actual white people. Two more years and I can fuck off back to Ballarat at least.

The hallmark of the subhuman.

How do the European wogs react over the constant kebab influx in the community?

Most people in america snipp the tipp fam

You meant (((basic anthropology)))?

Just from my anecdotal experience all the non-whites seem pretty segregated to their own suburbs, Carlton/Fitzroy is still the wog area and they're all happy enough if people still go to their restaurants. It really kills me that my Grandparents have lived in Broadmeadows in the one house that my mum was born in, and now they're the only non-muslims on the street. Some people are feeling the change more than others.

The definition of "species" isn't under the domain of anthropology

Not an Abbo story, but an Injun nonetheless.

Yeah, Amerindios have been actually getting genocided in Latin America up until the 80's

Spics think they're somehow better

So, yeah, my first kiss was with a half abo when I was 12. She was actually not half bad, makes sense seeing she was half abo half white.

can confirm retarded people will touch downed power lines in their own fucking yard to move it out of the way if they need to cut a tree, mow the lawn or move their car and get burnt the fuck up doing it.

darwin in action so its all good.

There aren't a lot of muslims in Melbourne, you're thinking Western Sydney.

Wogs don't seem to mind that much, they often identify with nonwhites far more than Australians (meaning Anglo/Celts)

They aren't people. They don't even smell human.
I lived near mount druitt and have a ton of stories if anyone is interested.

I'm painfully aware. What does that do to diminish the evil of the practice? Performers of circumcisions on either sex belong in an oven.

Abbos are barely human tbh fam

That sounds like something the kikes would do in their satanic ritual pizzagate fuckparties.

That's where you're wrong. I have the misfortune of living in Darwin and have friends who've worked govt departments having to deal with them. They're incredibly rapey and violent. They're also incredibly lazy and crippled by their addiction to grog but in their own communities, they do like to form rather violent gangs. A friend working for corrections frequently had to do trips out to Port Keats where some of their more infamous gangs reside (and thankfully go to war on each other)

Work with an abo. He's a good bloke.He's half cast though.
Considering Aussie wildlife I see a fucking lot due to working in the forest.
This one always slips under the radar en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White-tailed_spider
White tails can bite you and it's a painful bite that infects the area and is seriously sore and itchy for about a week. (looks fucking disgusting too) But the worst part is it comes back every fucking year.
These spiders are tiny too.

Also from witnessing wildlife fights:
Kangaroo vs Deer: Kangaroo wins
Kangaroo vs Fox: Kangaroo wins
Kangaroo vs Wombat: Wombat gets bored

How does that happen ? Drunk sex, rape ?

Your story is nonsensical. How drunk are you, user?

As far as I know this is all bullshitm except the psa about not sleeping on the road. The government also has ads for abo kids about washing their faces and for abo mums about actually taking care of their spawn.

Shooting and stuffing abos sounds like leftist propagnda bullshit.

Aboriginals were not classified as fauna AFAIK, they were just not counted in electoral numbers when determining electoral boundaries because they were nomadic and it was no good drawing an electoral boundary if half the cunts move before the election

He has to go back

Post Mt Druitt stories cunt. I stopped in Mt Druitt to buy something off gumtree once. Abos, sand niggers, real niggers and the only whites looked like ice addicts

Doesn't Australia use proportional vote?

RED WUNZ GO FASTA WAAAAAAAAGH

They literally are orks

I worked 7 years in healthcare in Redfern. I knew pregnant abos who had their unborn babies taken by docs. I knew a guy who left hospital with the canula in his arm and he used it to mainline and died. Many of them used to call out home doctors in the filthiest houso estates late at night. It would be some young indian or asian gp, and they'd force them to write narcotic scripts.

They always fight each other. Even the girls. They're so fucking disgusting. If you ever get in front of one, ever show any fear, they feed off of it. Kick their knees really hard. I know it sounds autistic, but they have weak as shit, skinny legs.

(checked)

(pic only semi-related)

ausfag here and thats fucking hilarious. do they really do that shit where they make a pitch sound and tap there hand over their mouth?

And they're subhuman for it. MGM and FGM were pushed by Puritans back in the 1800's to punish children and remove sexual pleasure/desire. Jews came over, became doctors, and jumped on the bandwagon with fiendish delight. It's now a massive medical fraud and the dumbed down public have accepted it as not only normal, but laudable. Whites let themselves get mind-fucked by Abraham and have been paying the price ever since.

This.

gibbe stories u nigger-apoligsts

The personality. They may be butt ugly but some are true blue blokes.
Yet to see a relationship ever work out with an abo and a white. Never really want to either.

Had 2 Jagermeisters, mate. It was fuckin' friday here.

How do ya think mate? Nearly all abos in NSW are either half, quarter or an eigth abo, even some less than that still claim to be abo.

Basically, there has been a tonne of fucking between whites and abos over Australian history. Lately, more non-whites have been fucking them too, in a buzzfeed video it looks like there are some half indian half abos and half asian half abos around nowadays.

How fucking ugly is that chinga abo kid?

How does their hair feel?

I don't know and I'm not going to find out just to answer your q.

Well I have summoned a couple of blacks in my life and let my friends and family touch their hair out of curiosity. Wash our hands afterwards though

Can confirm.
They're weak as kittens. Just hold your ground and they back down. Never seen one follow through. They just mouth off, then run away, yelling and swearing when they realise their shit talk isn't working.
Even if you had to fight one, unless you're in a wheel chair, you're going to win. A woman could take one

How the hell can you fuck something like that?
Any sane person would rather be lobotomized unsedated than fuck something like that!

Disgusting

got a pic of a similar looking girl for reference?

Bro you best not be implying Kiwis are all Maori.

You also best not be implying Abos and Maori are even in the same category for that matter, it's not a fair comparison.

"Kick their knees really hard. I know it sounds autistic, but they have weak as shit, skinny legs."
This works on osage indians too, body shape described as an egg on stilts and the extra weight makes the knees fold backwards for hilarious results.

Not exactly true, it was pushed by Kellogg, yes the cereal man, as a treatment for chronic masturbation. And later he recommended it for hygienic reasons because it correlated with a significant decrease in renal and urinary tract infections. During the wars and in the 20s it was pushed as a hygienic means to prevent fungal infections of the urinary tract and seminal vesicles which can result in infertility. It was used by the British army for centuries for that same purpose. Whether it significantly reduces infection rates under current circumstances, eh can't tell for certain because I'm not confident in the data. Any surgical procedure intails some risk of infection so any surgery should be undertaken with that in mind.

For the record Kellogg hated kikes and kikes hated and some still do hate goyim getting circumcision. It's mostly a non-factor in the US, kikes don't really support or attack it, nobody gives much of a shit outside of the image boards.

If it were actually a potential barrier leading to reproductive failure natural selection would've gotten rid of the foreskin long ago.

Post vids of abos chimping out. my neighbourhood is too quiet tonight and i need some entertainment (the cops took away the ooga booga boy a few doors down a few days ago)

Yes but that's irrelevant. The lower house (where legislation is made and the PM sits) has 150 seats. Those seats correspond to a geographic area and that area is determined by population distribution.

The fungal infection likely is caused by humidity caused by wearing clothes. In nature your dick is not kept in a perfect fungal breeding environment.

I was lucky my town had zero abos but I ran into them in sydney a few times, they surrounded me and my friends and were asking for 50 cents. Luckily the majority of them are confined to reserves and are kept away from humans.

Do aussies eat these often? Are they good?

No, you can get Kangaroo steak which is pretty good, its the leanest meat you can buy apparently.

His mum made some stews out of them sometimes when she wasnt busy dodging/throwing beer bottles

Some of it she got from her sons dads friends when he went out of town some she grabbed from the pet food aisle not kidding though they werent actually tales im not sure which part they were

Is good for taste and for hungry.
Tastes like venison. Most is exported.

Alright that's fucking funny.

-oid indicates similarity or resemblance, without actually being the same (depends on usage more than anything). An android looks like a man but is not. A white kid with down's syndrome is a mongoloid.

soft ground makes more sense, probably has more to do with sleeping on barest ground = less likely to die from snakes or bugs or whatever the fuck

read erectus amongst us

Think of it this way it was used for centuries in armies in the west when nobody would consider it otherwise because if you wear the same clothes for weeks and can't wash for days(whites did wash regularly in the countryside despite what liberal narratives would say) ya might get swamp dick. Kikes and saracens are naturally filthy and don't wash even in Europe. Also only about half of burgers are cut, it fluctuates from decade to decade.

To be honest if there was a way to deaden pleasure and turn by children into heartless bastards filled with hate for liberals, kikes, faggots, saracens, and niggers I'd do it. I can't say that circumcision does that either though so it really serves little apparent function under current conditions. I guess I'll just wait for them to develop Butchers Nails.

bump

Desperate men in every day and age.

Holy shit, so the average khoisan is literaly retarded by our standards? thats pretty funny.

thats not how biology works m8.

Googled a pic and it looks like Obama
kek

Oi Dat Iz 'Rong Uz Ork R 'ery Smart n r da best at Dakka n Choppa
if uz Orkz were dum 'ike dose Abarigenez gits den we wudden be da biggest and da strongest empirah on da galaxy
WAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!

IIRC it was Irish people forced to against their will as the Brits wanted to see what would happen

lol dafuq u on nigga? its just people assimilating into the thing that refuses to assimilate with nasty whitey-poos. its like they've not only been cucked outta their one women but they've somehow been cucked into fucking the left over gins instead ffs.

any anons out there happen to have a party popper and some chilli powder in their kitchen? I just had an idea about pulling the cardbaord cap out of the en dof a party popper and pouring the powder onto the streamers and replacing the cap. When you pull the string it should (might?) disperse a cloud of chili powder into a persons face. pluw the if you keep it in your purse/pocket and the police decide to check your shit they wont even notice it because its just a toy at glance.